Über MiniTool Power Data Recovery

Die kostenlose Edition von MiniTool Power Data Recovery ist die beste All-in-one-Software zur Datenwiederherstellung für Windows- und Server-Benutzer.

Erfahre mehr über MiniTool Power Data Recovery

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie MiniTool Power Data Recovery bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Erica P.
Erica P.
CEO in Polen

One of the best data recovery software

My first contact with MiniTool Power Data Recovery was about 9 years ago. I was surprised of usage and efficiency . All my photos lost with broken partition was recovered successfuly. Since then I used it several times, always with 100% recovered data. Of course, I do not wish anyone to lose data, but I recommend this software any case :)

Rather, I did not notice any program errors.

Wilco V.
Wilco V.
Webprogrammeur in Niederlande
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Very powerful data recovery software

Kommentare: This software has managed to recover my data where other products failed.

Very easy to use, the user interface is clear and not overwhelming. Has recovered files and drives in occasions where other recovery software failed for me. Shows an easy to read list of files it has recovered, warns you to not save recovered data to the same drive that you are recovering the data from. Also manages to recover the names of files if the file has not been deleted too long ago.

Finding and recovering files takes a lot of time sometimes, but the drive is probably mostly to blame for that.

Gihan N.
Gihan N.
IT Officer in Sri Lanka
Bankwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

MiniTool Power Data Recovery

Kommentare: Overall this is a good solution for use as a biginner.

I used this tool 6 years ago and this was an amazing tool with a simple user interface, this has all the functions that I needed like data backup/data restore and also recovery.

If you need to restore a small number of files this will not support but you can do restoration of large hard disk with around 60% of success rate.

Septian S.
Admin in Indonesien
Logistik & Lieferkette, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Reviews minitool

Kommentare: I think this application is very good for restoring lost or deleted data, but sometimes some data is damaged but overall this application is very useful for me

This application really helped me in restoring my data which was accidentally deleted, almost all of my files could be restored properly.

there are a few drawbacks in my opinion in this application it can scan large devices for too long and sometimes I get bored waiting for it

Gilad E.
Certification Engineer in Israel
Computer-Software, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Just recovering your data

Kommentare: It helps us recovering important data fast and independently.

I liked the tool is used for recovering the entire storage device and supports also the annoying (micro)SD devices which keeps breaking all the time. the tool works fast and easy to use.

The tool free version is not exactly useful using the free version (1GB limit) with today storage amounts and also does not have smarter mechanism and presenting older versions and duplicated files.

Cory H.
Cory H.
Lead Technician in USA
Automotive, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Stats made easy

Makes it very easy to analyze data. Cpk ppk built in and has a great charting layout.

Can be complicated for new users. Has a learning curve.

Rafael M.
Rafael M.
Analista in Venezuela

Great! Recover valuable information thanks to this software.

I like the possibility of recovering information from damaged drives, from hard disks to removable memories.

I do not like that they have not yet released a version to work on Linux environment, I think that Linux is an operating system that over the years has gained many users.

Sonu G.
Admin in Indien
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Only Name is "Mini"Tool It's Everything

This is one pack of software I was using this software from the time of Windows XP and still this is my first choice because of a lot of features from GPT to MBR and vice versa, Boot-time cleanup of pen drives etc and lots more

The only thing is Interface could be better when you click on the apply button that can be removed you just do operation directly but in some way, it's good to verify as all operations are irreversible

Syed saqib A.
Syed saqib A.
Operations Engineer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Decent tool

1. Very easy to use. 2. Intuitive GUI with hassle-free operation 3. Recovers data if no data is overwritten on the deleted files 4. Works on sd cards and portable drives too

1.. Time consuming process of recovering the data. 2. Wobt be able to recover old deleted file. Suitable only for recently deleted file

Carolina S.
Carolina S.
Analista de sistema in Venezuela

I was able to retrieve information from my disk drives that I thought had been lost.

I like that thanks to this software I was able to recover very valuable information for my work team, by mistake I deleted a partition of the disk, I was very anxious until a friend recommended this program to apply it and I was able to save my information.

I do not like that there is not a version for Linux, I think that a software as complete as this should have support in all operating systems, and Linux over time has grown in users.

Yury K.
No in Russland

MiniTool Power Data Recovery has helped me many times to recover lost data in different situations.

Kommentare: If you lose data, you can contact the company that is engaged in data recovery at a professional level, which is very expensive.
Therefore, one of the fastest, easiest, and least expensive ways to recover data is the MiniTool Power data Recovery program, which can be used multiple times.
Especially this program will be useful if you have deleted an important document that needs to be urgently restored. And it will be enough free version of MiniTool Power data Recovery.

MiniTool Power Data Recovery is one of the most useful programs for data recovery on Windows 7,8,10 welcome operating systems. The program has a wide range of capabilities, the main of which are: Hard Drive Recovery SD card Recovery Recover Deleted Files Photo Recovery Recover Data from RAW USB Data Recovery MiniTool Power Data Recovery finds data on formatted or deleted disk partitions. MiniTool Power data Recovery provides an advanced filter to selectively recover deleted files. In the Advanced Filter dialog box, specify the type of file to be searched, the size range, and the approximate date (from and to) when the file was created or modified. This feature will significantly speed up the search and recovery of the required files. MiniTool Power Data recovery separately offers a special program called Bootable Media Builder, which allows you to create a bootable CD/DVD Power data Recovery. The program has an attractive and intuitively understandable modern user interface with dynamic icons. The program is easy to use and to recover lost data you need to do only 3 simple steps There is good around the clock technical support through the site direct dialogue, social networks and email. In addition, there is a free version of MiniTool Power data Recovery which is fully functional, but allows you to restore only up to 1 GB of data.

Only one language - English. A small number of files cannot be restored to their original state, but this is not critical. A large hard drive restores for a long time.

Cyber Security Specialist in Sri Lanka
Unternehmensberatung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Data recovery | Get back the lost data

MiniTool Power Data Recovery can use with many levels of the lost data like Deleted data, Formatted disks, Virus attacks, Hard disk failures etc. including hard drives, flash drives memory cards, CD/DVDs with images, videos, documents, audio files and emails.

Trail version supports limited features, have to purchase for activate full features.

Anant M.
Manager in Indien

In a Tight spot with lost data? This will be your savior!

Kommentare: We were able to retrieve critical data from 4 devices. We didn't have any backups for them, using these data recovery tools, we were able to retrieve the data successfully!

We have a lot of storage devices, some of them over 10 years old, pen drives, disc drives, hard drives and mainly microSD cards. After one of our USB drive with critical data failed, we chose Minitool software to try to recover our data. - It was able to read the bad drive which Windows couldn't identify. - The new interface is easy to use if you know what you are doing. - It managed to recover almost 90 percent data, where even other software had failed. - Some files were corrupted but most files and their names were recovered. - There is a free version, thanks to which we can test if it will work, giving us the option to recover some files before we pay.

- Sometimes recovery can days and still not give any result. - The software is pretty difficult to use if you aren't familiar with technical terms. - Full scans take a long time and you cannot use your computer when the scan is running. - There is no proper portable version.

James Z.
IT Manager in Indien
Unterhaltungselektronik, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Smart And Easy To Use Interface

Kommentare: MiniTool Power Data Recovery is my first choice and is a useful data recovery software. I was able to recover data ever after I have emptied the recycle bin. Most important thing I liked about this product is it's easy to use interface. It's very simple and clean with well defined functions. Even though it takes hours to recover data from my entire hard drive but the result is satisfactory. But it doesn't allow you to skip sectors. Overall I like the software ever since I used it.

Easy to use. Recovers data from flash memory cards.

Takes hours for it's operation.

Deilson E.
Professor in Brasilien
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Must have software to get control of your hard disks!

Kommentare: I frequently use the software to resize partitions as necessary. More recently, it was key to migrate my operational system partition from conventional hard disks to SSD solid state drives. Always worked beautifully! The software help me a lot to keep my computers working without problems and at good performance.

Easy to use

Found one bug when resizing some partitions

Marco M.
Institutional Effectiveness Technician in USA

Great Recovery Software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Although it is not a guarantee that all files can be recovered, this is a great software that every technician should have in their own software tools

I have used this software before and have been able to recover lost data before. I also like that it supports different storage devices.

On the files I have recovered in the past, The original filenames are to retained which can be a drawback if you want to find a particular file when many files were recovered.

Anthony P.
Owner/Operator in USA
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

LIFE SAVING PRODUCT! SO thankful I found this application!

Kommentare: I am a photographer. I covered a memorial ride for a young wife and kids who lost their father in a tragic motorcycle accident. I had hundreds of heartfelt photos with family and friends who came together to honor their fallen friend. Somehow, during a cut and paste process to move files into a newly created folder, the files got lost. I accidentally used the undo command a few times, which deleted the new folder, undid the clipboard copy of photos, and the physical copy of the photos were GONE. I'm an IT guy, over 20 years experience. I did a TON of things to try to locate/recover the files. They were GONE. PERIOD. I searched for and found this product, tested it, was blown away by it and eagerly gave them my money. Files were restored and the photos were delivered to the family.

Super easy to use interface; a thorough, DEEP penetrating scan and recovery tool. The product absolutely delivered upon it's purpose.

There is NOTHING to dislike about this product. The nature of data recovery is complex, and MiniTool Power Data Recovery does a great job to simplify that process.

Pete P.
Parts/IT in Kanada
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

To the rescue!

Kommentare: After a nasty infection of Cryptowall ransomware, my client was left without dozens of important spreadsheets that contained vital info she had not backed up elsewhere. As it goes, sometimes Crypto ransomware makes an encrypted copy of files, then deletes the unencrypted copy. This was the case here, as I was able to restore her spreadsheets and a whole lot more. The process is slow, but it works 100%. Great user-interface too. MiniTool PDR is the best I've used.

Great UI, the fact that it works! I always expect good results, provided hardware will co-operate

None

Patrick D.
Network administrator in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

a rather good value

Kommentare: Given the overall functionality and features, this piece of software is a rather good value. I haven't had many meetings with her customer service, although my limited experience was excellent. As a former network administrator and IT professional, I can stand by this software and have recommended to multiple colleagues and friends.

full Functionality

UI could be a little more user-friendly, especially for beginners.

Joseph L.
IT Support in Indien
Versorgungsunternehmen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best Data Recovery Software And Effective Tool

Kommentare: This is one of my personal favorite for the last 6 months. It works like wonder when it comes to data recovery from hard drive, flash drive or memory card. In the recent version the interface is very easy to use and user friendly.
Many many thanks for MiniTool for the wonderful software and have never turned me down.

Easy To Use, Full Functionality

No Cons

Atif I.
Pakistan
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: Most of the computer users use it for fun things and hate complicated settings and programs. Ease of use and quick installation process are two salient virtues of MiniTool Power Data Recovery. This data recovery software is very easy to install, easy to use and user-friendly. You don't need to install anything additional and make any complicated settings. MiniTool Power Data Recovery never failed whenever I used it to recover lost/deleted data. MiniTool Power Data Recovery helped me to recover 438 GB data and 95% data was usable. It works like a charm with USB flash drive, SD card, local and external storage hard disks.

Philip B.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A Lifesaver

Kommentare: Out on the job one day I made a series of photos and notes and saved them to a flash drive, when I got home I plugged the drive in and went to make dinner before I started to edit the notes and photos for bids. we experienced a short outage and when the power came on I could not access the info on the drive, frantic I kept trying to access the info, I used every trick I could think of, then I remembered I had MiniTool, I fired it up and within a few minutes I recovered everything, saved me a whole day's extra work. It was easy to recover my data, it's a real keeper.

Easy to use You don't have to be a computer wiz to use Affordable Works on any type of storage media

Nothing so far

Kevin L.
Sport Psychologist in UK
Sport, Selbstständig

Works when other software may not

Kommentare: It helped me to restore files that I was beginning to think were irretrievable.

I had a corrupted CD containing various image files. Power Data Recovery was the only software I tried which could successfully restore the images. They also offer excellent customer service: in my case they dealt promptly with a billing issue.

You can try it for free, but you will not be able to save the restored files until you pay them around £60. However, if the files are important, you will not mind. Also, be careful to cancel if you sign up for a recurring payment plan, as you will be billed until you do so.

Wai l W.
Malaysia
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Superb tool just when you need it

Kommentare: One of my kids accidentally erased some precious family photos when I forgot to unplug the portable hard drive containing the photos from our PC. I only found that out a few weeks later but the hard disk was continuing being used during that time. Upon discovering the fact, I pray the deleted files were not overwritten. Minitools Power Data Recovery saved the day, allowing me to recover a substantial part of the deleted files. Lessons learned: always keep a backup copy offsite and invest in a worthy data recovery software.

Michael S.
Video Producer in USA
Kino & Film, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good option for data recovery

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I had hard drive crashes and accidental deletion of images and files. The software was able to get some of the files back. It's a good software, but often need to use different solutions for accidental deletion or equipment failure.

Minitool makes quality software that is dependable and not bloating. It does the job. I deleted and lost files and it was able to recover "some" not all.

I think data recovery is still in it's infancy. The software is hit or miss and is expensive. It would be great to have more advanced software that can recover more.