Using NectarDesk to call our clients from overseas has been a fantastic experience to us!

Bewertet am 5.5.2018
Yuri S.
Head Of Operations
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It's very user-friendly and very efficient. Calls are all recorded so you have the ability to review and listen to them for quality purposes.

Nachteile: Nothing significant at the moment. Area of improvement: Maybe a little longer period of time to be set in the system before the user interface page gets expired when the user is idle? Just my thought. :)

The best call center software I have ever used

Bewertet am 10.10.2018
Nikos D.
Customer Experience Specialist
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I can easily set working hours, separate queues and music tones. The environment is intuitive and easy to use and make adjustments. Also, the prices are affordable.

Nachteile: There is nothing negative for this great software according my opinion.

Way better than expected

Bewertet am 9.2.2016
Kathie G.

Kommentare: Altogether I am happy that I found these guys. I've been burned before but they knew what they were doing and helped me through the process. At first it was a little bit hard for me to figure out and I had some issues but the support I got from these guys was second to none. Within minutes I was talking to a human and they actually solved my issue without making me feel stupid. I would recommend checking them out to anyone.

von Nectar Desk an 10.2.2016

Thanks Kathie for your review. We appreciate your business :)