Zoho for university collaboration

Bewertet am 24.5.2019
Otto R.
Doctoral Student
Forschung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Groups within the community approach and versatile functionalities to support co-operation in groups.

Nachteile: Hard to say. It seemed to fit quite well into, what I project as, our use cases. Devil is in the detail, though, and one detail I noticed was that in polling functionality didn't support multiple choices.

Can Zoho ShowTime best suite for remote medecine business

Bewertet am 14.8.2019
Founder & Service Manager

Vorteile: Honestly I need some extra time to truly evaluate the application before presenting to my customer

Nachteile: Can not say any cons before truly evaluating the app

Useful software for middle-sized business or research companies

Bewertet am 25.12.2019
Emin N.
Customer Relations and Sales Assistant
Forschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Despite, Zoho Showtime is not as popular as Microsoft PowerPoint or other presentation tools, during my Sales Assistant job, I used this software as other tools of Zoho. Especially, Chinese customers had positive feedbacks on working through this software, since they had opportunities to follow a .new series of presentations via mobile phones

Vorteile: 1) Easy to install and learn to use different features
2) The capacity of Zoho attendants is really large to share a presentation and multimedia products
3) Data security is at a high level when you use this software and you are not annoyed by undesirable links and errors.

Nachteile: 1) Most of the features and facilities of the software are only possible to use after a paid subscription
2) Sometimes the software has problems to connect the internet. It might be different in regard to browsers like Safari, Chrome or Internet Explorer
3) In editing procedures of presentation, the software can open new windows unexpectedly.

showtime with zoho

Bewertet am 17.1.2020
Dickson M.
accounting assistant
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: training is essential to working people as most of the time they are glued to their machines in offices, so zoho showtime comes in handy helping these people to do their training through use of video sessions that they can use for their own sessions. its ability to distribute training handouts lead to awareness for training.

Vorteile: very user friendly, any knew user can easily follow, have detailed analytics that covers all the essentials and impacts of training.

Nachteile: because of the shorter time i have used it, havent found any weaknesses yet. maybe with time will see the challenges

Fairly easy to setup. Not alot of options for video placement.

Bewertet am 8.4.2018
Rob E.
Leader, Mgmt Consutling

Vorteile: I like the integration with other Zoho Suite apps. Simple to use. Easy upload of slide show deck. Video window is a bit small and could be adjusted to allow larger size. Trying this software to evaluate the delivery of online lectures as part of an LMS. Like the ability to garner feedback on the session, but have not tried a live session yet.

Nachteile: 1. The PPT integration seems to be only available for PC, not Mac.
2. Playback of slides seem to lose header information.
3. Hard to use the free version for larger class sizes.
4. Have not tried the distribution side of the software and need to still assess UX from students POV

Extremely professional, very willing to work

Bewertet am 5.9.2017
Sergio A.
Sr
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It is reliable, and it complies with what I expected it to do.
It has very good support
Good access and presentation. It seems very powerful, although I could not spend much time and just use the mail, I always want to achieve something new to surprise or achieve things that help my business.

Nachteile: I need more information in the native language. And so I can explore better.
I do not know everything I can do and achieve. On the one hand by the language and on the other by lack of time. Although I understand that there are many tools

Value for money

Bewertet am 24.9.2018
Anatoliy G.
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use the Show to train new employees. This is a convenient and simple tool that does not require the installation of additional software. This is especially important for our company, since we only use Chromebooks. Of the minuses - not very conveniently located chat. In short - a good product with a few shortcomings in the interface.

Vorteile: Easy setup. A convenient polling function. Can be used on Chromebook, does not require the installation of additional software.

Nachteile: No option Pay as you go. For the lecturer it is inconvenient to see the chat.

Great Remote Training Tool

Bewertet am 9.9.2018
Peter X.
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience with Zoho Showtime is great, I think they did a really good job.

Vorteile: Easy to use, and good performance as well.

Nachteile: Downloaded recording doesn't include PPT.

Zoho ShowTime Review

Bewertet am 11.8.2019
Daniel B.
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Vorteile: simplicity, has the functionality i need, web based software

Nachteile: missing features:
RTL Hebrew language support
payment management is not mature yet

Modern meetings

Bewertet am 17.3.2018
Iris T.
Assistant Manager

Kommentare: For the moment, nothing has happened to me or I have not experienced something that I do not like. Zoho always adapts to the user's needs.

Vorteile: In this information age, this tool is a good communication option. Organize your meetings and / or present new projects, it is excellent for conferences. You have many elements to achieve your business objectives.

Increasing Audience Engagement with Web Conferencing

Bewertet am 14.10.2018
HR Assistant
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Zoho Showtime is the software that I use when I’m conducting training sessions to a large group of attendees, especially to new hires. It’s convenient because there’s no need to download a software application. Each Zoho session can be accessed through a browser and can have up to 200 attendees. I can easily share my audio and video, record sessions, create polls, questions, or quizzes, ask for a rating, send chat messages, share my screen, and more. It also has its own slide presentation maker. It has a mobile app that allows easy access from various gadgets.

Nachteile: A disadvantage to Zoho is that the basic features are limited. I have to sign up for a premium account to unlock the other features. Also, I can’t see my attendee/s video, so I can’t check if they could follow along. I also noticed that Zoho consumes much internal memory, so it makes both my computer and internet slow. I suggest using a computer that has a higher RAM.

Excellent service!

Bewertet am 2.4.2018
Luis felipe L.
project manager
Tiefbau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I could get better coneected with my teammates in the company.

Vorteile: Efficient and intuitive I liked the enviroment of the platform and it was very useful to make my conferences with my team.

Nachteile: Nothing was bad for me, i really enjoyed it. Maybe you could add more options like conect with windows apps.

ShowTime has really added the professional touch to my presentations

Bewertet am 15.8.2017
Steven P.
Sales Director

Kommentare: The software allows me to professionally present and train without having to physically be on-site with the audience.

Vorteile: Ease of use. Immediately after opening the application for the first time I was able to figure out how to present within a few minutes. First presentation was 15 minutes later and all went well

Nachteile: I haven`t figured how to turn the video off when presenting using a headset. If people call in using the number provided then I don`t have to use video

Zoho Showtime is unique, engaging, and totally worth a try.

Bewertet am 4.11.2016
Jojo A.
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I decided to use Zoho Showtime because I wanted to try something new, and I wanted to get more engagement from my audience than if I had just used a dry, boring powerpoint. Zoho Showtime offers a plethera of features, including the ability for viewers to see the slides on their phones, comment, ask questions, like slides, and participate in polls. It's great!

Vorteile: It has tons of features to engage the audience in the presentation. You can even add a life twitter feed!

Nachteile: The layout is kind of weird. When you want to edit your presentation, you can't just edit in the normal browser. It opens the editor in another window.

This is one of the highest quality email utilities that I have ever used. Features are great.

Bewertet am 15.6.2018
George A.

Vorteile: There are no pesty ads, no false warnings, no junk mail, and spam cannot get through. PRIVATE BEYOND BELIEF!

Nachteile: Initial learning experience was slightly confusing because I did not understand all of the terminology, but once I got the hang of it, it was EASY.

Great Product and Great Customer Service

Bewertet am 16.9.2018
Jacob P.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Zoho's customer support when I have contacted them has been nothing but fabulous. They are great and know how to explain the product to you over email support without any misunderstanding.

Vorteile: I love the entire interface of the product including the features which some come in handy when I really need them. I love the fact I have to have my customers register for the webinar so I can not only track which customers are attending but in fact to restrict it so everyone has a chance join at least 1-2 webinars.

Nachteile: I wish It would work a little better with the built in microphone in my laptop but that is the only thing

Great software

Bewertet am 27.3.2019
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Vorteile: The ability to record your presentations, see your past sessions, polls, pre-upload your presentations before live presenting. Integrates well with their CRM.

Nachteile: I haven't used it enough to find any issues to date.

Perfect for our company!

Bewertet am 15.5.2019
Kyrsten N.
Co-Founder & Designer
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We use this software for virtual design meetings with our clients. I love being able to set up a meeting ahead of time and set a time limit. This makes it easy to coordinate and user friendly.

Nachteile: I don't have any issues with it so far. We will be using this software for all of our clients that are out of state so it works perfectly for our company.

a different way of making presentations

Bewertet am 1.4.2018
Mario C.
Webmaster

Vorteile: I like to be able to schedule presentations, keep in mind the participants, be able to count on elements of other internal applications and external elements. I like that you can get feedback in the presentation.

Nachteile: From the free version to the paid version, the cost to obtain all the benefits is very high. It is still possible to have a lower payment plan.

Excellent

Vorteile: Easy to use
Good network connectivity
Ability to mute participants
Registered Users only

Nachteile: Nothing as such, only thing free trial should have been atleast for couple of months since it would need some time to evaluate the software.

Zoho ShowTime review

Bewertet am 12.4.2019
Ernest E.
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very user-friendly

Vorteile: I tried it out ince...haven't really used it a lot.

Nachteile: No negative feedback at this time ...haven't really used it a lot.

Good Conferencing Tool

Bewertet am 11.3.2018
Senior Human Resources Manager
501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The free version is great and the paid versions provide good value.

Vorteile: Zoho Showtime is a good tool for conferencing, training, and presenting. I like how Zoho gives you the ability to upload PowerPoint files or use Zoho Show files to use directly in the conference. My favorite part, though, is that Zoho provides a free version that surprisingly is very feature-rich.

Good for online teaching

Bewertet am 18.8.2018
Faith H.
Principal
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easy to use, cost less.

Vorteile: free, user friendly, sound quality is good in general.

Nachteile: sometimes I heard an Eco sound, no hands up feature

Very easy to set up and use.

Bewertet am 4.3.2018
Human Resources and Administration

Kommentare: My clients enjoy using it - they told me it was easy to use.

Vorteile: Easy to load presentations and launch webinar. I like that the audience can easily provide feedback.

Nachteile: It is great that we can now record. Just have to watch the size limit, but otherwise, this is good.

Bewertet am 13.6.2018