Über Award Force

Cloud Auszeichnung-Management-System für Auszeichnungs-Organisatoren, um online Einträge und Bewertungen zu verwalten. Schnelles, sicheres und großes UX.

Erfahre mehr über Award Force

I would highly recommend this product especially as the customer service is better than anything I have ever experienced.

A lot of features so sometimes risk of getting a bit lost because of the choice of features - but that is probably just because I don't use it on a very regular basis.

Bewertungen zu Award Force

4,9

Award Force hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 177 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Award Force bereits verwendet?

Valerie
Valerie
Partner in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great support, intuitive, submitters and judges love it!

Kommentare: This company really gets the importance of support. When onboarding, it's easy to get overwhelmed, worried, stressed, and panicked. We did not experience any of that when onboarding with AF. Our rep was with us the entire way. Our millions of questions (and sometimes duplicate questions a week later) were happily answered, she listened and used our particular nomenclatures when responding. I also love the "sanity check" that is offered when a new program is added. Having someone review our program before we go live is invaluable.

I love that is is easy for our members and judges to use. That ease of use helps with them participating in the awards program in subsequent years.

Nothing major comes to mind, but I have a couple of minor dislikes. I wish there was better sorting capabilities on the screen views. Not all columns can be sorted. Also, some times our I need to provide reports to our board that the system doesn't provide. Luckily I can download everything into excel and create my own "ad hoc reports when needed.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: OpenWater

Warum Award Force gewählt wurde: Their product was buggy and difficult to use. The final straw was they raised our pricing more than 300% in one year (with no change in subscription offereings.)

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Award Force: Award Force is very intuitive and user friendly. It offered better scoring options, and methods for creating judging teams. Also, during our due diligence, we spoke with other AF users about their feedback from submitters and judges, and all raved about the feedback. We are now one of those ravers as well. Our members and judges love AF! So do we.

Torey
Controller in USA

An Amazing Option for Project Management

It's amazing! It looks great, the forward facing aspect has gotten many compliments. You can customize and tweak so much that you can make it work for almost anything! And the price is great! Customer service is very responsive and so helpful! They clearly know their stuff.

-The built-in spreadsheet function is not great. -You can't have a submission from an anonymous source or without requiring a login. -If you want to have a lot of programs/ applications open at once, that tab view can get pretty cluttered and overwhelming. It would be nice if you could hide them by category or something.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SurveyMonkey

Warum Award Force gewählt wurde: To get a better interface and improved functionality at less cost!

Zuvor genutzte Software: WizeHive

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Award Force: This had it all in terms of what we needed and looked great. I would definitely choose this again.

Sarah
AMA Event and Artist Liaison in Neuseeland
Musik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Award Force - A Game Changer!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I am writing to express our immense satisfaction and gratitude for the exceptional service provided by Award Force. As the premier platform for recognising and celebrating outstanding achievements in the music industry, the Aotearoa Music Awards couldn't be more thrilled with the seamless experience Award Force has delivered. From the moment we adopted Award Force for our awards submission process, it became evident that we had made a wise choice. The user-friendly interface has significantly simplified the nomination process for our artists and industry professionals, enhancing their overall experience. The intuitive design allows for smooth navigation, ensuring that entrants can easily showcase their talent and accomplishments. The customization options provided by Award Force have been instrumental in tailoring the platform to meet our specific needs. It's refreshing to work with a platform that adapts to the diverse requirements of our awards program. We look forward to trying out the judging system in the coming months. Moreover, the exceptional customer support provided by the Award Force team, in particular [sensitive content hidden] , has been invaluable. Their responsiveness, expertise, and dedication to ensuring our success have surpassed our expectations. It's evident that Award Force not only delivers a top-notch product but also places a high priority on building lasting relationships with its clients. Award Force has proven to be a game-changer for the Aotearoa Music Awards. The platform's innovative features, customisation options, and unparalleled support have elevated our awards process to new heights. We look forward to continuing our partnership with Award Force and highly recommend it to any organisation seeking a reliable and efficient awards management solution.

Using the review flow process feels like it has to many steps (but that may be my process building!) It would also be great to be able to customise the home page for judges to customise what fields are shown

Betty
Sr Business Program Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Awards tool for my awards program

Kommentare: Overall experience is good with the tool. easy to set up and reviewing and run the nomination report. but the bug issue is keep happening all the time. this make me not very happy with this tool.

The structure, the analysis report, export the data I received. allow the attachment for people submission

there are some bugs happened in last couple of days when I open my nomination process to large audience.

Antwort von Creative Force

Hi Betty, sorry for your troubles. From the support email we last exchanged, it seems the problem happened because of a setting issue. Your colleague Carl later switched it on and everything worked as expected. If there's anything else you would like to report, please let us know asap!

Alexandra
Creator Engagement Associate in Kanada
Unterhaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Judging Tool with Outstanding Customer Service!

Kommentare: Overall, our judging team LOVED AwardForce and we're looking forward to using it next year again!

We were incredibly excited to implement AwardForce as we needed something to revamp our judging processes. The customer service provided was phenomenal- truly the best my manager and I have ever had. Whenever you have a question, the team is there to support you. Our contest was quite complex and has been running without the help of the judging software for several years so we were thrilled to know AwardForce was there every step of the way to ensure our contest was successfully built out on their platform. Shoutout to Marco - a wonderful customer service rep on this team who met with us for our one-on-one support sessions!

There were several things we would have liked to see on AwardForce, little "nice to haves" that would have made certain finicky parts of our contest operations a bit easier, that we were unable to make work with the current platform. Some examples include: - A way for judges to sort their assignments in VIP judging from highest to lowest score without needing to navigate to the leaderboard - Allowing commenting at every judging phase, including PASS/FAIL rounds - Having YES/NO dropdown fields instead of numerical 0/1 dropdown fields when evaluating submissions However, I know the product team is always implementing new features so I feel confident that the product will continue to get better and better with time!

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you so much, Alexandra, for your kind review! We're so glad to hear you've found our customer service helpful! We've noted down your "nice-to-haves" for our product team. In the meantime, you might consider adding a qualification round to your judging, which would have that yes/no option you're looking for. You can also allow comments here. You could add this round to your existing VIP judging round. (Learn more: https://support.awardforce.com/hc/en-us/articles/211027943) Just reach out to the team if you need any help at all!

Jeff
Director of Education in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great fit for our contest

Kommentare: Last year, we chose Award Force to replace a competitor that was going to raise its price by an unreasonable amount. A year later, I wish we had chosen Award Force sooner! Easy to use for administrators, contest entrants and contest judges. The price is very reasonable and we are excited to start up our contest using Award Force for the second year in a row. Customer support is outstanding.

1. Ease to implement and manage for administrators. 2. Ease of use for end users (contest entrants). 3. Great set of tools to set up and use the contest judging component.

Just one thing. Wish the company could allow us to use our primary online payment vendor. We have an existing account for one that does work, but it'd be nice to consolidate and have just one product to deal with in terms of online payment. That said, Award Force has already listened to our concern and our request was forwarded on.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Submittable und OpenWater

Warum Award Force gewählt wurde: Value.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Award Force: The combination of price and needed features.

Kristina
EAN Program Manager in USA
Buchhaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Award Force is superior software

Kommentare: Very positive experience overall. Other award platforms I have seen are just pale copies of Award Force!

The software is super easy to use and adapt to your program's needs. The help features and videos are best in class, and the customer service agents are patient and knowledgeable! Super fast turn around times too!

I wish there was more data around my applicants and submissions and the Full Report by Nomination type could be refined more.

Christine
Innovation Consultant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Value for Money, Infinite Customization, GREAT Customer Support

Kommentare: We used AwardForce to run a two-round (semi-finalist + finalist) grant application process that required two different applications and two rounds of judging. AwardForce made the application and judging process easy, and customer support couldn't have been better.

I appreciated the level of customization that was possible, which makes this product flexible for different needs and even changes mid-stream. Perhaps the most valuable was the highly responsive and friendly customer support team via email or phone, which I leaned on frequently.

The in-app reporting views are limited, so I ended up exporting data to Excel to do certain kinds of sorting, filtering, and other data analysis. Also, the process of assigning judges was cumbersome in my case (instead of set judging groups, we assigned different combinations of judges to different applications - which was a multi-step process).

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Evalato

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Award Force: I've used two other software platforms to run challenges, and researched several others - AwardForce seemed to be the best value for dollar, and as a non-profit, that was key! I had previously used Screendoor, which I quite liked, but they increased their price more than 10x. Skilld was both expensive and clunky user-interface/features. I will note that I had a very tight timeline to make this selection, so my research into other platforms beyond the two mentioned above was quite hasty.

Rachael
Partner in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best customer service... maybe ever?!

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It's good but it could be better. The terminology isn't as straightforward as it could be. It would be great if there could be a website widget for nominations just to make life easier for nominators. (I manage the website)

The team are insanely helpful and lovely. I spent years working in CS so I really appreciate good service!

The ease of use could be better. There seem to be multiple places to edit the same content which is just weird. Overly complex in places.

Umweltdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Support Team-Easily Configurable

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Excellent Support Team Easily Configurable Items and Features

It takes a lot of effort to set up properly the forms and the blocks. The process can be done easier-come confusing elements.

Ped
Marketing & BD Manager in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A dream come true for Award Managers!

Kommentare: When we realised we needed to up our game with online entries for our Awards we researched every product on the market. The investment was quite significant for our annual not-for-profit Awards so we needed to ensure we made the right decision - and we now know we did! Every single member of the Award Force team that we've dealt with from our initial enquiry through to ongoing support has been an absolute pleasure to deal with. They are incredibly responsive but never pushy, providing the exact information you need without delay and are always happy to help - even with the daft queries we're all capable of from time to time... The system is so intuitive, logical and easy to use that I have been very self sufficient since my introduction session. When I have a query or start working on a new stage of the Awards the online training and extensive reference guides have been invaluable resource to find the answer within minutes. I've only had to submit two helpdesk tickets and both have been responded to and resolved incredibly quickly. We have received more entries than any previous year of the Awards and have received nothing but positive feedback from our entrants. To reach the judging stage without a single issue with the user accounts or entries has been fantastic and is a real credit to the Award Force team that develop and manage the system, so a HUGE thank you to them for making my life as an Awards Manager so easy. The time (and headaches!) I have saved this year has been amazing - it just all happens in the background while you keep a watchful eye on the dashboard and smile... The thing I really love about Award Force is that I'll get an email just to check how thing are going through the various stages of the Awards, reminding me that support is always there if and when I need it - it's like having an Award Force guardian angel! Our entire experience has been amazing, from the initial enquiry through system set-up, entries and judging, every aspect has been smooth, seamless and stress free. Award Force and the team behind it have exceeded all my expectations. Thank you!

Award Force is so easy to use, yet delivers a thoroughly comprehensive solution. The system is so clear, intuitive and logical it's an absolute pleasure to use. You can navigate your way around without ever getting lost or confused, everything is exactly where you'd expect to find it and you always feel completely in control. From the clean and clear layout you may initially be fooled into thinking it's not very sophisticated, but you'd be wrong. It delivers everything you need, and much much more, they've just worked very hard to make sure you don't have to. Whilst you have the ability to customise the site so you are able to reflect your brand and visual identity, you don't have to be a designer or web developer to understand it. I've never felt out of my depth configuring anything on Award Force and nothing has ever felt onerous, just simple and straightforward providing the result you were hoping for quickly and easily. The versatility of the system means I've never had to compromise and can have the exact set-up I want without it taking an age to change hundreds of settings, it just lets you choose exactly what you want then replicate it as many times as you wish. The extensive reference guides and online tutorials are an amazing resource, if you're unsure of anything you can have the answer within a few minutes - usually with a step by step guide!

I have to confess that I have struggled with this question, but the ability to sort by all of the fields within a view would be helpful. It would also be helpful to be able to configure bespoke reports for export, but it's not exactly a chore to have everything exported and then just choose to keep the ones you want. The things I've mentioned above may well be possible, I'm by no means an expert on every aspect of the system and I find new features and options every week!

Antwort von Creative Force

Wow, thank you for such wonderful feedback, Ped. We'll do our best to keep helping and to keep innovating!

Kerry
Director of Series, Surveys & Data in USA
Medienproduktion, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Award Force has been a life saver

Kommentare: Despite a few glitches here and there, Award Force truly has been a lifesaver for me and my organization -- it has streamlined the award process so much for us, which makes life easier for our users/nominators, and also frees up my time to do other important work, including giving feedback on submissions to increase the overall quality we're seeing. Keep up the great work!

I run an awards program that gets more than 4,000 entries a year, and before we found Award Force we were allowing people to submit by just sending us a PDF. It was a huge effort to collect them all, a waste of paper to make a "packet" for judges to read, and a colossal pain to notify the winners and losers using a mail merge. Award Force is like a godsend in that regard -- it allows me to keep all the entries in one place, have the judges evaluate them right with in the system, and then I can notify winners and losers right from the system as well. The software allows me to program my questionnaire so submissions are automatically separated into the appropriate category, easily assign judges, and help users from the back end.

The software can have a steep learning curve for new users (I onboard new judges all the time as we hire new people and it can be confusing at first). I wish some of the language was more intuitive. The system also sometimes can run slowly if I have a lot of tasks running at once on a big set of entries. And I think this is a problem on the end of my users (they work in places with very strong spam filters), but sometimes the notifications I send don't arrive where they're supposed to. I suspect they're getting caught in quarantine, but it causes some extra work for me on the back end having to look up individual submissions.

Events & Sponsorship Manager in Australien
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great All round system and support

Kommentare: Award Force for me is the complete package, ease of is second to none and the options available within the system will cater for awards small or large, simple or complicated. Level of support is brilliant with personal service and quick turnaround. Which is a must for Award event & program managers.

The software can be customised to suite various award types as a result is versatile. It's certainly great for awards programs with multiple awards under different categories. It is easy to use and modify even after set up. Good reporting capabilities and great dashboard. Many options for judging of awards and can include different rounds as well. Good branding opportunities within the system, whether it be for your own awards program or your sponsors & partners. From the research I have done this system is the best and is priced well. The level of support available is great whether and you get to speak to a real person, from initial set and an ongoing basis. Many others don't offer this level of support.

There really isn't anything I don;t like about it. It more than suits my needs.

Antwort von Creative Force

Wow, thanks Chris! The team really appreciated your positive words. We promise to continue to deliver on the value and support you've come to expect from Award Force.

Andy
Trade Marketing Manager in UK

A fantastic platform from which to run our annual awards program

Kommentare: Use of this software has greatly eased our administrative processes in managing our annual awards program. It has greatly improved the entry process for entrants.

Having previously run our annual awards program via submission of hard copy entries from entrants in 2017 we moved to use Award Force software - allowing us to build a custom online platform via which entrants could submit their entry portfolios, and we could easily manage the process from the back end/administrative end of the entry portal. A seamless operation - and very easy to use - allowing us to monitor rate of entry, auto respond to entrants, and obviously the great benefit of being able to digitally store a huge amount of data/info instead of our previous headache of having excessive paper copies. The software has been exceptional value for money. Award Force provided excellent upfront training in how best to use the software and also provided an excellent back up service for any small glitches that might arise in initial use. All in all it has been a fantastic purchase for our organisation and one which we wish we had probably made a number of years ago! Highly recommended.

Eileen
Senior Manager - Membership & Projects in UK

Business to Arts - AwardForce

We really like the ease of copying entries for entrants, to make it easier for them to submit multiple entries (if eligible). The variety of judging options is also very helpful, enabling us to select the best type of judging for that particular instance, rather than doing a workaround on a static judging process.

While there isn't a lot I don't like about AwardForce, it would be helpful to provide an accessibility colour checker/palette - we recently changed sponsor, so had to change the theme colours, and it was difficult to test the colours with all of the design nuances, to ensure the theme a) looked good and b) was fully accessible to people who have eyesight challenges.

Caitlin
National Awards and Prizes Manager in Australien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Extremely impressive

Kommentare: Our organisation hosts an extremely complex hierarchical awards program with multiple chapters, categories, price points, sets of criteria, juries and numerous staff across Australia. I have been extremely impressed by the functionality and flexibility of the Award Force platform, not to mention the high level of customer service and willingness to provide solutions. My consultant has been very responsive and always willing to help with our program. I could not be happier with the level of service we have received to date, and am excited to launch our program via this new system over the next six months. During our pilot program I received only positive feedback from the entrants, judges and administrators using the platform. It is extremely easy to use, and looks professional to external viewers. I am relieved to have a lot of control over the configuration of the system for our needs, and it means that I can be the main support for the team working on delivering the program. The team at Award Force are extremely capable, responsive and willing to help. The user experience of the system is second-to-none. The system gives our awards program a professional look. I am excited to use the platform and cannot recommend Award Force highly enough.

Flexible for different needs, easy to use, professional look and feel.

Not being able to run multiple programs at the same time - we would love to use it for our other Prize programs!

Antwort von Creative Force

We're so glad we can support the complexity of your needs right out of the box Caitlin. Thanks for the wonderful review :D We do of course have a solution for running multiple separate prize programs, it involves multi-account subscription fees is all - but has some very handy multi-account functionality!

Neil
Architect/Senior Built Environment Advisor in Irland
Architektur & Planung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We used Award Force to run several design competitions successfully

Kommentare: Ease of use, professionally run design competitions and peace of mind.

Ease of use. Award Force has allowed us to run design competitions with up to 70 entrants relatively easily. Award Force took so much of the onerous sifting through entries and made it so much easier for us as the organizers of the competitions and for the judges to access and review the entries. It also helped when we ran design competitions with several rounds, i.e. Round One being the initial selection of acceptable entries being put into a coherent set of entries and then allowing the judges to easily go through them in order to populate Round Two. The whole experience has been very easy and that is extremely helpful to us as we don't have the time to develop our own system.

Can be a little bit difficult to look back at previous rounds of a design competition as the competition progresses, i.e. when at Round 2 of the competition and you want to look back at how the entrants earlier work looked it takes some time to navigate and find what you want

Jamie
Program Manager, Office of Research in USA
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A Program Manager's DREAM!

Kommentare: Award Force has completely revolutionized the submission, review, and dissemination process for several of the programs administered through our office (Office of Research and Sponsored Programs at Middle Tennessee State University). We are currently using it for student grant proposals submissions and abstract submissions for events such Scholars Week, Posters at the Capitol, and several conferences. It truly is a program manager's dream software.

The software is extremely well-designed. It is capable of handling multiple projects/programs at one time and it keeps all the information collected from applicants/entrants organized. The ability to export data to Excel is a great feature. The program is easy to use from all standpoints, including on the entrant side (usually students, in our case), judging side (usually faculty and administrators), and on the administrator side in setting up Award Force and manipulating it to suit our needs and events. Customer service is outstanding!! Seriously, top notch. The help videos are extremely useful, too.

Truthfully, I do not have any complaints. We have been very pleased with Award Force and I would strongly recommend it to anyone.

Louise
Head of Awards in UK
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Award Force Review

Kommentare: Great! Very supportive, efficient and helpful customers service experience with all the Award Force team, coupled with an easy user experience and set-up process.

The ease that entrants can create and submit their entries and the ease that we can track their progress and monitor incoming revenue.

From time to time we do pick up on small errors or system glitches that interfere with live judging sessions - this tends to be related to 'system maintenance'

Carolyn
Awards Manager in UK
Rechtsabteilung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The whole process was simple and straightforward

Kommentare: An online system has saved literally hundreds of man hours from processing hard copy entries. The ease of reporting is critical and payments on line makes the accounting and administration so much easier. The software has fitted well into our other main systems

The software is very simple which makes it easy to understand, easy to use and easy to manage, The system is very cost effective.

Because of the simplicity of the system there are some functions which may be included on a more complex system. However constant work is being done by Award Force and we are now in our second year and see a lot more functions in place over time

Nicole
Coordinator, SA Health Awards in Australien
Staatsverwaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

I found Award Force a bit tricky to start with - but after constant use it made sense to me.

Kommentare: Ease of use - no paper wasted having to manually send nominations to assessment panel.
All the users have found it user-friendly.

I like the assistance tabs and the online help videos. I also would like to commend Customer support representative from Award Force on how informative and professional she is with her assistance e. Every time I have a question or need help, Lauren responds really quickly with advice and answers that are clear and easy to understand. I would also like to pass on comments from our assessment panel members who have told me how easy it was to use the portal and do the scoring online. They advise that they have assessed nominations via other portals - but this has been the most user friendly.

I don't have any cons about this software that I can currently think of. As I mentioned above, I found the initial part of learning the system a bit tricky because I had no one in the office to handover and show me the ropes. That is why I appreciate the online help videos and being able to ask Customer support representative for help.

Quentin
Chief Executive Officer in Australien
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

So easy to use and functionality is wonderful, plus the support team are amazing.

Kommentare: The range of features. Simplicity to set up and for the users encourages more entrants into our annual awards. The ease of use for the judges means they can use the system wherever they are and what ever time it is - no more bulky paper packs to be sent out.

The ease of use. At first there appears to be a lot to input and learn but the support you get, including hands on webinars and individual training makes it simple. The support team are very responsive. And the degree of functionality is great. We had a paper based system previously which was an absolute nightmare - printing, distributing, collating, reprinting for judges...and so on. Now it's a simple process and judging is online, so it can be done at any time anywhere.

The is really nothing that I don't like about this software. Some of the things, such as setting up your theme take a bit of work, but a little reading and experimenting overcomes this.

Meghan
Coordinator, Special Projects in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing support

Kommentare: This has saved a ton of time that would normally be spent on combining/merging submissions, creating surveys for judges, etc. Everything is in one place. My support rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been amazing! Very quick to respond, understands what I'm trying to do, etc.

When you select the help menu, it suggests customized topics depending on what screen you're on Ability to customize most fields Merge multiple submissions

A little hard to navigate at first Some things are not customizable

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: OpenWater und WizeHive

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Award Force: Merge functionality and quick setup

Raquel
Awards Coordinator in Deutschland

It was great joy to coordinate the BIGGIES Awards using AwardForce.

The software provided everything you need as an Awards Coordinator, in a clean designed view: Setting up the rules and categories for your Awards, the customised design, payments, the judging, a nice dashboard to have real-time impressions and the different possibilities to collect data. It´s a very sophisticated system; I would recommend it to whoever is working with awards and competitions.

Some tools were very easy to handle, but at first I could not understand them. Thanks to the support of AwardForce team, that was not a real issue, as they immediately came back with a solution.

Aimee
Special Projects in USA

Wonderful customer service

Kommentare: Outstanding!

While the Awardforce program is not the most intuitive program in my opinion, your customer service team is wonderful! It is so reassuring that I can jump into the calendar and schedule time with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and have other customer service personnel who are accessible. While I sometimes struggle explaining my questions, your team always seems to understand what I'm asking. I appreciate and value everything your team offers. Thank you!

I do stumble around trying to navigate the system. It's hard for me to find what I'm looking for without asking for help!

Antwort von Creative Force

Thank you for your kind words, Aimee! Our support team is celebrating today - with a special mention to Megan! We hear you on the system being a little hard to use and we are working hard on making it simpler. The new year will bring some big improvements :)