Über Award Force

Portfolio-Bewertungssoftware für Bildungseinrichtungen zur Verwaltung von Einreichungen und Bewertungen online. Schnell, sicher und ein großartiges Erlebnis.

Erfahre mehr über Award Force

I would highly recommend this product especially as the customer service is better than anything I have ever experienced.

A lot of features so sometimes risk of getting a bit lost because of the choice of features - but that is probably just because I don't use it on a very regular basis.

Bewertungen zu Award Force

4,9

Award Force hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 179 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Award Force bereits verwendet?

Valerie
Valerie
Partner in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great support, intuitive, submitters and judges love it!

Kommentare: This company really gets the importance of support. When onboarding, it's easy to get overwhelmed, worried, stressed, and panicked. We did not experience any of that when onboarding with AF. Our rep was with us the entire way. Our millions of questions (and sometimes duplicate questions a week later) were happily answered, she listened and used our particular nomenclatures when responding. I also love the "sanity check" that is offered when a new program is added. Having someone review our program before we go live is invaluable.

I love that is is easy for our members and judges to use. That ease of use helps with them participating in the awards program in subsequent years.

Nothing major comes to mind, but I have a couple of minor dislikes. I wish there was better sorting capabilities on the screen views. Not all columns can be sorted. Also, some times our I need to provide reports to our board that the system doesn't provide. Luckily I can download everything into excel and create my own "ad hoc reports when needed.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: OpenWater

Warum Award Force gewählt wurde: Their product was buggy and difficult to use. The final straw was they raised our pricing more than 300% in one year (with no change in subscription offereings.)

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Award Force: Award Force is very intuitive and user friendly. It offered better scoring options, and methods for creating judging teams. Also, during our due diligence, we spoke with other AF users about their feedback from submitters and judges, and all raved about the feedback. We are now one of those ravers as well. Our members and judges love AF! So do we.

Torey
Controller in USA

An Amazing Option for Project Management

It's amazing! It looks great, the forward facing aspect has gotten many compliments. You can customize and tweak so much that you can make it work for almost anything! And the price is great! Customer service is very responsive and so helpful! They clearly know their stuff.

-The built-in spreadsheet function is not great. -You can't have a submission from an anonymous source or without requiring a login. -If you want to have a lot of programs/ applications open at once, that tab view can get pretty cluttered and overwhelming. It would be nice if you could hide them by category or something.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SurveyMonkey

Warum Award Force gewählt wurde: To get a better interface and improved functionality at less cost!

Zuvor genutzte Software: WizeHive

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Award Force: This had it all in terms of what we needed and looked great. I would definitely choose this again.

Betty
Sr Business Program Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Awards tool for my awards program

Kommentare: Overall experience is good with the tool. easy to set up and reviewing and run the nomination report. but the bug issue is keep happening all the time. this make me not very happy with this tool.

The structure, the analysis report, export the data I received. allow the attachment for people submission

there are some bugs happened in last couple of days when I open my nomination process to large audience.

Antwort von Creative Force

Hi Betty, sorry for your troubles. From the support email we last exchanged, it seems the problem happened because of a setting issue. Your colleague Carl later switched it on and everything worked as expected. If there's anything else you would like to report, please let us know asap!

Corinne
Senior Manager, Programs and Education in Australien
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review of Awardforce

Kommentare: Extremely positive. When I joined our organisation last year, I had only ever used Awardforce as an external judge. I needed a lot of support, some of it urgent, and the team were absolutely reliable and incredibly helpful. [sensitive content hidden] in particular has dug me out of multiple holes and her patience, combined with granular knowledge of the product, has been a godsend.

I love that the system is highly customiseable, and responsive to our needs. The fact that it is so customiseable makes it easy to make mistakes - but the robust customer support and configuration support mean any mistakes I make are quickly spotted before launch.

We use the platform for Awards, and for Scholarships and Grants. Some of our scholarship programs used to be run on the Awards section. We are moving them to Scholarships and Grants. However, historic applications are stuck in the Awards section, and I have had to build the forms again from scratch.

vor 3 Monaten

Dear Corinne, Thank you so much for your kind review! We love to hear that Award Force has been so highly customisable to your needs. And thank you also for the kind words for our client success team. We love to support your program! - Lindsay at Award Force

Jeff
Director of Education in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great fit for our contest

Kommentare: Last year, we chose Award Force to replace a competitor that was going to raise its price by an unreasonable amount. A year later, I wish we had chosen Award Force sooner! Easy to use for administrators, contest entrants and contest judges. The price is very reasonable and we are excited to start up our contest using Award Force for the second year in a row. Customer support is outstanding.

1. Ease to implement and manage for administrators. 2. Ease of use for end users (contest entrants). 3. Great set of tools to set up and use the contest judging component.

Just one thing. Wish the company could allow us to use our primary online payment vendor. We have an existing account for one that does work, but it'd be nice to consolidate and have just one product to deal with in terms of online payment. That said, Award Force has already listened to our concern and our request was forwarded on.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Submittable und OpenWater

Warum Award Force gewählt wurde: Value.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Award Force: The combination of price and needed features.

Kristina
EAN Program Manager in USA
Buchhaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Award Force is superior software

Kommentare: Very positive experience overall. Other award platforms I have seen are just pale copies of Award Force!

The software is super easy to use and adapt to your program's needs. The help features and videos are best in class, and the customer service agents are patient and knowledgeable! Super fast turn around times too!

I wish there was more data around my applicants and submissions and the Full Report by Nomination type could be refined more.

Christine
Innovation Consultant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Value for Money, Infinite Customization, GREAT Customer Support

Kommentare: We used AwardForce to run a two-round (semi-finalist + finalist) grant application process that required two different applications and two rounds of judging. AwardForce made the application and judging process easy, and customer support couldn't have been better.

I appreciated the level of customization that was possible, which makes this product flexible for different needs and even changes mid-stream. Perhaps the most valuable was the highly responsive and friendly customer support team via email or phone, which I leaned on frequently.

The in-app reporting views are limited, so I ended up exporting data to Excel to do certain kinds of sorting, filtering, and other data analysis. Also, the process of assigning judges was cumbersome in my case (instead of set judging groups, we assigned different combinations of judges to different applications - which was a multi-step process).

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Evalato

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Award Force: I've used two other software platforms to run challenges, and researched several others - AwardForce seemed to be the best value for dollar, and as a non-profit, that was key! I had previously used Screendoor, which I quite liked, but they increased their price more than 10x. Skilld was both expensive and clunky user-interface/features. I will note that I had a very tight timeline to make this selection, so my research into other platforms beyond the two mentioned above was quite hasty.

Sarah
AMA Event and Artist Liaison in Neuseeland
Musik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Award Force - A Game Changer!

I am writing to express our immense satisfaction and gratitude for the exceptional service provided by Award Force. As the premier platform for recognising and celebrating outstanding achievements in the music industry, the Aotearoa Music Awards couldn't be more thrilled with the seamless experience Award Force has delivered. From the moment we adopted Award Force for our awards submission process, it became evident that we had made a wise choice. The user-friendly interface has significantly simplified the nomination process for our artists and industry professionals, enhancing their overall experience. The intuitive design allows for smooth navigation, ensuring that entrants can easily showcase their talent and accomplishments. The customization options provided by Award Force have been instrumental in tailoring the platform to meet our specific needs. It's refreshing to work with a platform that adapts to the diverse requirements of our awards program. We look forward to trying out the judging system in the coming months. Moreover, the exceptional customer support provided by the Award Force team, in particular [sensitive content hidden] , has been invaluable. Their responsiveness, expertise, and dedication to ensuring our success have surpassed our expectations. It's evident that Award Force not only delivers a top-notch product but also places a high priority on building lasting relationships with its clients. Award Force has proven to be a game-changer for the Aotearoa Music Awards. The platform's innovative features, customisation options, and unparalleled support have elevated our awards process to new heights. We look forward to continuing our partnership with Award Force and highly recommend it to any organisation seeking a reliable and efficient awards management solution.

Using the review flow process feels like it has to many steps (but that may be my process building!) It would also be great to be able to customise the home page for judges to customise what fields are shown

Janet
Senior Manager, State Media Awards in Australien

New to Award Force but liking it

Kommentare: I have had some really anxious moments trying to set up the awards I am working with. Being able to call for urgent help outside of our organisation, for complex issues is an enormous benefit.

We have access to an extraordinary expert user when we run into trouble. Having a trusted consultant like Cil, means that I can work on a new platform confident that I have her to turn to when I hit difficulties that I can't trouble shoot myself.

It is a complex program for a new user. I am only two weeks into working with it and trying to run multiple awards. It is a little tricky to learn. I do not necessarily find it intuitive but the more I work with it the more it makes sense to me.

vor 3 Monaten

Dear Janet, thank you for the kind review, and welcome to Award Force! We're delighted you've trusted us for your awards program, and we're happy to hear Cil and our client success team has been helpful. We're always here for you, any time! Kind regards, Lindsay

Sally
Event and Sponsorship Manager in Neuseeland
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Customer Service is spot on

It might not be super easy to navigate through all the options but their customer service is always super quick and generally resolves my question first time. I wish all platforms had this level of service, and it's one of the main reasons why we have decided to renew for a second year.

Not always super user friendly. Could be a bit easier to navigate.

Ped
Marketing & BD Manager in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A dream come true for Award Managers!

Kommentare: When we realised we needed to up our game with online entries for our Awards we researched every product on the market. The investment was quite significant for our annual not-for-profit Awards so we needed to ensure we made the right decision - and we now know we did! Every single member of the Award Force team that we've dealt with from our initial enquiry through to ongoing support has been an absolute pleasure to deal with. They are incredibly responsive but never pushy, providing the exact information you need without delay and are always happy to help - even with the daft queries we're all capable of from time to time... The system is so intuitive, logical and easy to use that I have been very self sufficient since my introduction session. When I have a query or start working on a new stage of the Awards the online training and extensive reference guides have been invaluable resource to find the answer within minutes. I've only had to submit two helpdesk tickets and both have been responded to and resolved incredibly quickly. We have received more entries than any previous year of the Awards and have received nothing but positive feedback from our entrants. To reach the judging stage without a single issue with the user accounts or entries has been fantastic and is a real credit to the Award Force team that develop and manage the system, so a HUGE thank you to them for making my life as an Awards Manager so easy. The time (and headaches!) I have saved this year has been amazing - it just all happens in the background while you keep a watchful eye on the dashboard and smile... The thing I really love about Award Force is that I'll get an email just to check how thing are going through the various stages of the Awards, reminding me that support is always there if and when I need it - it's like having an Award Force guardian angel! Our entire experience has been amazing, from the initial enquiry through system set-up, entries and judging, every aspect has been smooth, seamless and stress free. Award Force and the team behind it have exceeded all my expectations. Thank you!

Award Force is so easy to use, yet delivers a thoroughly comprehensive solution. The system is so clear, intuitive and logical it's an absolute pleasure to use. You can navigate your way around without ever getting lost or confused, everything is exactly where you'd expect to find it and you always feel completely in control. From the clean and clear layout you may initially be fooled into thinking it's not very sophisticated, but you'd be wrong. It delivers everything you need, and much much more, they've just worked very hard to make sure you don't have to. Whilst you have the ability to customise the site so you are able to reflect your brand and visual identity, you don't have to be a designer or web developer to understand it. I've never felt out of my depth configuring anything on Award Force and nothing has ever felt onerous, just simple and straightforward providing the result you were hoping for quickly and easily. The versatility of the system means I've never had to compromise and can have the exact set-up I want without it taking an age to change hundreds of settings, it just lets you choose exactly what you want then replicate it as many times as you wish. The extensive reference guides and online tutorials are an amazing resource, if you're unsure of anything you can have the answer within a few minutes - usually with a step by step guide!

I have to confess that I have struggled with this question, but the ability to sort by all of the fields within a view would be helpful. It would also be helpful to be able to configure bespoke reports for export, but it's not exactly a chore to have everything exported and then just choose to keep the ones you want. The things I've mentioned above may well be possible, I'm by no means an expert on every aspect of the system and I find new features and options every week!

Antwort von Creative Force

Wow, thank you for such wonderful feedback, Ped. We'll do our best to keep helping and to keep innovating!

Gil
Board Member in USA
Darstellende Künste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Award Force is incredible- easy to use and very easy to customize for our Award program requirements

Kommentare: -Ease of use
-Highly accessible with information that is always available - whether on a desktop, lapto, tablet or mobile device
-Eliminates virtually all manual paper work that our previous system required
- Easy to contact all users or subsets of users via email using the Broadcast Message feature, which was something that previously we had to do using email and determining who we needed to contact

The Award Force management and support teams were incredibly helpful during our entire selection process, set up phase and implementation. There was always someone available for answers, no matter that we are located in the US and their main office is in Australia. From our initial conversations as far as what was on our "must have" list and our "nice to have" list of features, AF was able to make a few small customizations to their program to give us 100% of the items on our "must have" list and 95% on our "nice to have" list of items. They appear to constantly have the customer as their #1 focus and even after we launched came back to us with an idea to use something in their existing platform in order to offer us a small work around to give us something that was on our "nice to have list" that would help our judging community. We've had nothing but positive reviews from our client base - from our entrants, to our judges and even our accountant who compiles the entrant scores. The system is incredibly secure, with various different user profiles that only gives them the access they require. Award Force even created two new user roles specifically for us based on our award program requirements and what our users needed to have access to in the system. I can't praise our implementation manager and the entire AF support team more as they were always available and never made it seem like even my dumbest question wasn't something they took seriously.

There is very little that I don't like about Award Force. But if I had to pick one: since the system is used by multiple award program clients around the world there are a few small areas that don't quite give us exactly what we need and that weren't able to be changed for us. However, these are just a few small items and through conversations with our AF implementation manager we devised ways to get what we needed through small work arounds that didn't add any more time or effort to what we had done previously for these items. So in the end, even though there were a few small "cons" in AF, the amount of time that we save using Award Force verses what we used before, along with the amount of information that is now available to us where it wasn't before, far outweigh the small amount of cons in the system.

Robert
Pension Funds Relationship Manager in UK
Verlagswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A dream to use

Kommentare: See my review

Everything. Award Force is by far the best awards and judging platform I have used. Once you understand it and how the modules integrate with each other, it is ridiculously smooth and easy to use. Only the other day, I set up my next season. The longest part was inputting the name. Adding entries is quick and smooth. Modifying or cloning takes seconds. The judging platform is very comprehensive and the platform as a whole is designed with the end user in mind. It will be two years since we signed up to Award Force in January and we have no intention of changing. It has made my job easier and freed my time up to grow my role and support my team elsewhere. Moreover, our entrants and judges regularly compliment us on choosing Award Force. It's a great system. Thoroughly recommended. I could go on but no need to. It's that good...... The support is wonderful and everybody at Award Force is knowledgable, responsive, professional, very timely, and friendly. A pleasure to work with...

Can't think of anything....the only two tiny little things: 1. The PDF headers can be a bit overwhelming (it would be nice if we could resize them) 2. Could do with extending the broadcast facility a bit so that you can filter who you send messages to more But I stress these are tiny little issues that do not actually affect my work

Rebecca
Organisational Development Administrator in Australien
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Award Force Review

Award Force easily has the best customer support I have experienced with a product. They were timely in returning my calls and emails, and were extremely helpful in helping me customise the product for my organisational needs. Having been new to the software this year, I was able to be quickly become confident in my use of the product. The platform had zero technical issues even upon launch. I had no reports of any difficulties of users logging on or submitting entries. The reports generated from the entries were very fast and provided a high level of detail which I was able to analyse for my organisational requirements.

At times it was a bit difficult to locate the appropriate field when trying to make a change/text edit to the platform. This is when I would contact support and they were able to identify where I could make the change. Other than that, the other improvements identified were less about the system itself and more about how we could customise it next year to better suit our organisational needs - e.g. extra fields.

charles
manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

It has been a great encounter using Awards Force. The system is very user-friendly, and the team is

Kommentare: great software

My team used Award Force for an awards program, and it was great. I found the Award Force site easy to operate once you are guided how and the support partners set up time for as many orientation sessions as I required and were timely in replying to any issues. Ease of use The ability to personalize site with our branding Prompt and professional support

I do find it frustrating that specific features are not present in the software. Like not having a report of notifications, being able to copy anyone into notifications, to contact collaborators in an application, not being able to use the fields in all areas of the application. The review flow is quite challenging to set up and impossible to visualize quickly, it would be nice to have a way of merely imagining which applications are where Also setting up judging is a bit tricky too, and it is hard to see if it has been set up accurately. I would also like to get a general update on what you have designed regarding feature updates. I have also previously sent some feature ideas to the support team. It would be nice to see some of these administered.

Antwort von Creative Force

Thanks so much for the feedback Charles. Rest assured that we keep track of all feature requests and feedback and incorporate that into our plans. For interest, we do 5-10 deployments per week with improvements and new features - there's always lots coming through and we're about to start a regular news feed on those - coming your way soon! Please always feel free to speak with our team about any uncertainties or needs - they'll be only too happy to help.

Blake
Awards Chairperson in USA
Regierungsbeziehungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Exactly what I hoped and more!

Kommentare: We were using a competitors awards platform for nearly 4 years with mixed results. We were not happy with the customer service, the price and the platform in general. After researching alternatives, I discovered Award Force and I am glad I did! From day one, Award Force has been outstanding in all aspects. From client support, to functionality to pricing/value. What I am most impressed with is the customer support and very quick response time.

Very easy to set up and use! I am extremely pleased with Award Force on so many levels. As an awards administrator, it offers everything I need and more. Our users, both entrants and judges, have no complaints and are pleased with the platform.

I really haven't had any bad experiences. I do wish I could mirror a users account to see exactly what they are seeing and currently that is not possible as far as I know. As an admin, when a user is having an issue or question, it would be nice to see exactly what they are seeing so I can problem solve. Award Force takes privacy and security of the users seriously, so I am thinking this is the reason why I cannot mirror a user.

Antwort von Creative Force

Thanks for your kind words, Blake. We are over the moon! Interesting you ask about mirroring a user - we have been discussing this very point internally and it is very much on our radar. As you pointed out, security and privacy is paramount so the solution will need to be properly thought out. Thanks again for your continued business, we appreciate it :)

Rina
Event Manager in Deutschland
Verlagswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Review - Rina Park

Kommentare: It's been really good overall, especially because the support team has been super helpful and friendly. Award Force allows us to execute all the awards we have, in the complexity that we want (we can customise the settings to match each award). It's also straight forward and easy for the jurors to use and judge the entries, which is a big plus point.

The product is versatile and the support team is TOP! Whenever I had a question (simple one or complex), the support team got back really fast and was very helpful and friendly. It's also great that we can request for short Zoom call to solve the problems. I find it very helpful and efficient, than to send numerous emails back and force.

It takes some time to learn the system. There are so many features (which is good), but it also makes it harder to learn the functions. Now that I'm used to using the system, it's not a problem, but in the beginning the interface was a little confusing (e.g. you are able to access the judging from the judging menu and also settings > judging, only "one" form editor for all awards)

Angela
Brand Experience Specialist in USA
Architektur & Planung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Using Award Force was a huge time saver for managing our program.

Kommentare: It saved me and my team A LOT of time!!

The ease of uploading projects to the site was a huge time saver. Allowing the jury to use the site to vote and rank projects to allow me to see the shortlisted projects was fantastic. The jury also enjoyed using the site and ease of the interface.

I was overwhelmed when setting up our small program on the site. There were so many options and choices that I wasn't clear on how to get what we wanted. It was frustrating that I couldn't use phone support because we purchased the smaller package. I did use the tech support online but I didn't always have time to wait hours for a response. I struggled to figure out how to move entries to the shortlist round, and award the winners in multiple categories. We wanted to share the program in a public view with all of our staff so they could see the projects that were submitted, but I could not figure out how to do that. I was able to make all the winners public viewing, but not all projects. In the end, I gave up on a public view and was very frustrated. I followed the instructions in the help box, but still couldn't get the projects to show up. Being able to pick up the phone and have someone talk me through it would have been helpful. For the amount of money we paid I was annoyed that I couldn't share the site with our staff.

Antwort von Creative Force

Thanks for the positive feedback Angela and we're happy to hear what a time saver Award Force has been for you. I'm sorry to hear of your frustrations - the volume of configuration options with Award Force *can* be overwhelming. Our support team is available 24/5 and will generally respond to support messages within 20-30 minutes, so don't hesitate to reach out for help! And *please*, feel free to pick up the phone if you need to, we want to make sure you have a great experience!

Olga
Global Awards Project Manager in UK
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

easy to manage, great customer service and very efficient software!

Kommentare: Easy to manage and great customer service!

I love who easy is to create and edit content. It has definitely helped us manage a very strong entry and judging process. I also like the fast customer service, it has saved my life on several occasions! I also love the improvements they work on having every time!

There is no many negative this to say, if I have to pick one will be the fact of a minor change they mad on the creation on the panels and I was not aware of so I had to do it one more time because the previous way of doing it it was obsolete. But at the end, the final result was better!

Ross
MD in UK
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product, great service.

Kommentare: Saves a tremendous amount of time, encourages award entries, and makes volunteer udges lives easier.
So there's not a lot to say here. It does what I need it to, and it's relatively easy to set up. And it works. Occasionally it'll be down for maintenance, but they always let you know when that's going to happen. If only it were free.

Awards Force makes running awards so much easier. Our entrants and judges all report that it is a great tool to use. When we started using Awards Force entries surged 30%, and they have grown every year since. Our judges have found their workload reduced, and (most importantly) it has become so much easier to manage. What used to take two weeks is now down to days, and the level of control and information I can access as an organiser is transformational. It is not overstating it to say that Awards Force has changed my life.

Julia
Events Executive in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Makes your life easier!

Kommentare: Great! Fantastic support and support to 'tweak' the software to meet our needs by way of progression and updates.

Functionality - its intuitive once you get going to set up

The ability for entrants to add a '£0' when we ask for financial figures - we need proper figures so have to check each entry for this.

Antwort von Creative Force

Thanks for the positive review, Julia! You can certainly have £0 in your entry fields. We'll get in touch with you today to help you resolve.

Phil
Global Team Co-ordinator in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Awards Platform

Kommentare: We previosuly used Openwater and fine Awardforce much easier to use and competitively priced.

Awardforce lets us run an internal program that lets all our offices globally submit work for judging. This happens every 2-3 months and we can then publish the work into galleries for all to see (separated into the top scorers and all other work). Being able to lock down registration to specific domains means that we can keep it strictly within our company, but allows us the versatility to add external people if and when necessary. The process is relatively simple (once you've gained an understanding of how the system works) and I have always found that help is readily available when needed, with the team being quick to respond, and offering solutions to any problems we encounter or requests that we have.

It isn't particularly intuitive, and if not used on a regular basis it can be easy to get a little lost when trying find specific functionality. That said, we do use the platform ina different way than most other companies so it is partly because of that.

Asher
Awards Coordinator in Australien
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Award Force saves the day

Kommentare: Award Force is great. It is not only easy to manage, it is easy for the entrants to navigate and provides a logical and simplified platform for judging.

The support and the speed at which support is given is amazing.

I hate that you can't search an entry by the user's name.

Antwort von Creative Force

Thanks for all those stars Asher :) We're all a bit shocked we overlooked being able to search the manage entries view by entrant name! Thanks for pointing that out, and you will be able to do that very soon! As for managing passwords and logins - there are some security considerations there, that are not obvious - we would be happy to discuss with you.

Danny
Managing Director in UK
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Product and our client loves it!

Kommentare: It's completely changed the competition from paper based to 100% online, saving on cost but also attracting more users!

When selecting AwardForce, we ran a full search looking at many different platforms. Only Awardforce offered us the flexibility and control over our own competition. The Team are fantastic, the costs are completely transparent and it's brilliantly secure. There's also new features being delivered regularly. My client absolutely loves it and it's completely revolutionised the whole competition process.

It would be nice to have more control over the Judging views in terms of layout. At the moment this is fixed.

Meredith
Project Officer in Australien

Easy to configure and great functionality

The customer service was excellent. They were always helpful in nutting out solutions for our complicated review flows and finding work-arounds if necessary.

Can't tailor the reports (downloads) to suit our requirements Need to be able to copy the review flow over to the next season