Affordable, comprehensive platform with superior admin / user support

Brian Z.
Sr RFP Manager
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Hundreds of hours saved in responding to questionnaires and RFPs. RFPIO offers very competitive cost savings over most of the larger RFP software providers. The same functionality at a fraction of the cost of the big guys. Customer support is top notch - all questions or requests for help are addressed within the same day (or within 24 hours at most). Great, direct support from the management team - no call centers, no outsourced product support. You get assistance from people who helped build the product.

Vorteile: RFPIO's answer library is a miracle with great features. The library provides a way to assign different owners and keep individual Q&A pairs updated in real. Access to our stock answers saves our users and SMEs hundreds of hours each quarter and affords them more time to devote to their primary job functions while spending less time on researching technical responses.

Nachteile: RFPIO is great for small to moderate sized teams. For larger organizations who complete 20 or more RFPs per month with multiple RFP teams working at the same time, multiple, parallel instances of RFPIO may be needed to best suit those needs on a grand scale.

von RFPIO an 24.5.2019

Thank you, Brian! Hundreds of hours saved...time we're sure well spent! We appreciate your kind words, especially about our support team. We try to have our experts be accessible whenever possible. Thanks again for the high marks and thoughtful review!

Incredible software - changed the way I work on proposals.

John K.
Proposal Coordinator
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Fantastic. I've worked in the proposal industry for 8 years, however I've only been with Tenable - and worked with RFPIO - for a year. When my boss introduced me to RFPIO, I almost cried thinking about all the time I wasted with other proposal management tools in the past. RFPIO is the best - whenever I'm on a call with my sales engineers introducing them to the software, I make sure to tell them that this is bar none the best proposal management tool I've ever used. Really - phenomenal job! I'm highly satisfied.

Vorteile: Generally speaking, everything about this software is incredible. My absolute favorite feature of RFPIO is the Answer Library, specifically the Recommendations toolbar, and how accurate it is. I'd previously worked with Microsoft Sharepoint, which offered no such functionality, and working on proposals was way more tedious and time consuming than necessary. RFPIO fixes that.

Nachteile: Sometimes RFPIO has a hard time formatting certain files - which is understandable, seeing as different clients present different RFP formats. My two biggest issues are that certain tables, especially in Word format, have to be formatted in "Table Properties," rather than simply being able to click on a cell and making it a Question, Subquestion, etc. Secondly, I'm often presented with situations where the client's designated answer space is in the same column as the question, just a row down. I don't believe RFPIO can recognize this yet.

von RFPIO an 23.5.2019

Thank you, John! Sounds like RFPIO has made a big impact on how you manage RFPs, and we are so happy to hear that. Your high marks mean a lot to us. Thanks again!

"I Love RFPIO" - The Words That Come Out of My Mouth Everyday

Bewertet am 15.5.2019
Iris D.
RFP Specialist
Personalwesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My experience has been nothing but positive! So easy to use and when it is not easy, the support team at RFPIO makes it easy for me.

Vorteile: I do not even know where to begin! RFPIO has changed the way I do proposals forever, and I cannot imagine being without it. It gives me the time to not just meet the RFP requirements, but to actually be able to customize and tailor my responses, something I did not always have the luxury of time to do. It allows me to complete more RFPs than ever before. I cannot even begin to list everything I love about RFPIO, but one thing that stands out is the collaboration aspect and being able to do a first run of answering questions based on what I have in my library, and then being able to assign questions out and follow their activity, It allows me to meet deadlines with a high quality response time and time again. And saves me time!

Nachteile: I am going to say NOTHING, because anytime I have had an issue or a desire for a new function, the RFPIO team is so responsive and has helped me through or even added a new feature. The one thing I wish it had, and I believe is in development, is a way to check when a draft of an answer is complete, but not marked as answered yet.

von RFPIO an 16.5.2019

Iris, you've been such a great cheerleader for us and we appreciate your kind words very much! We often hear that people save time by using RFPIO, but it's great to hear how you're maximizing that time by turning up the notch on your RFP quality. Thank you for being a wonderful customer!

The Most Flexible RFP Tool Available

Bewertet am 7.12.2018
Anthony R.
Sales Operations Specialist - Proposal Manager

Kommentare: As one of RFPIO's early customers, I can honestly say that our experience has been nothing but absolutely amazing. We've been able to calculate massive returns on investment in using their software, and I've enjoyed working with their team so much. RFPIO didn't just introduce me to a proposal tool, they introduced me to the proposal community.

Vorteile: RFPIO has the best document import in the business. It's flexible enough to handle almost any format of document, but still offers plenty of time-saving shortcuts. The export functionality is also very good--it almost always results in a clean, tidy document. I also love the flexibility of the Answer Library. Features like merge tags, intelligent tagging, custom fields, collections and categories mean that the Library is more than capable of handling just about any business case you can throw at it.

Nachteile: My computer tends to have some latency issues when trying to work with large projects, and everything takes maybe just one more click than I'd like, but I also think that the payoff there is an interface which really does not need to much explanation for end-users.

von RFPIO an 11.12.2018

Thank you, thank you, Anthony! We've learned a lot from working with you, and are so pleased to hear that you are finding community in your work with us and other proposal professionals. We're always looking for ways to make the user experience better, so we appreciate your feedback in that area too. Looking forward to measuring even more efficiencies in the RFP response process with MasterControl!

Beautiful UI, incredibly intuitive

Jennifer L.
RFP Writer
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The RFPIO team has been incredibly patient, friendly, and responsive. The level of user support is fantastic.

Vorteile: The UI on RFPIO is so sleek and elegant, but more importantly, it's incredibly intuitive. Our goal for purchasing this product is to find something that will scale for us as we expand into different verticals, but also that will be easy for non-writer teammates to pick up. I have no doubt that RFPIO is the perfect choice to grow with us.

Nachteile: Nothing, really. Still figuring out the integration into our template, but that's just lack of time on my part, rather than a flaw in the software itself.

von RFPIO an 16.5.2019

Thank you, Jennifer! Glad to hear that you enjoy the interface and the intuitiveness of the platform. Sleek and elegant; we couldn't have put it better ourselves!

RFPIO makes creating a knowledge base easy

Justin B.
Proposal Manager

Kommentare: RFPIO has saved our team and our resources a great deal of time. The more that we have used the tool - the more work we have pre-empted for our SMEs who used to answer any requirements matrices in their entirety.

Vorteile: The Answer Library is by far the most useful feature for our team. Automatically capturing these responses, and manually tagging them with metadata makes search and retrieval easy - and also narrows results in suggested answers significantly making it easy to find what you are looking for (as long as it was capture in a previous project).

Nachteile: We have no really managed to use this as an end-to-end solution yet. It is designed to use that way, but many of our Styles were incompatible with system fonts when we began using the product.

von RFPIO an 23.5.2019

Thank you, Justin! Glad to hear the Answer Library is working so well for you. We are always adding fonts and updating the application to accommodate style guides, so you may want to check for updates or reach out to us with recommendations!

Not Weighed Down by Old Technology

Priscilla S.
Sr. Manager, Proposal Development

Kommentare: I love it. As the person administering the proposal process, this is an easy tool for updating content and quickly accessing answers.

Vorteile: RFPIO is easy to use, frequently updated, and always evolving and improving. It is NOT an older product with a facelift - it's an entirely new way of doing things. If you're looking for a change - and you're open to doing things differently - the efficiencies are yours to gain. Updating content is very simple, and the UI is extremely intuitive.

Nachteile: My SMEs are resistant to it -- they complain that working within the system is more work than working in the Word doc. I think it's a comfort issue, and there's no simple, straight-forward user training I can point them to. I wish they had training modules. Like, I am a SME - I am assigned this training module to teach me all of the skills I will need.

von RFPIO an 29.5.2019

Thank you, Priscilla! We appreciate the compliments on our technology and we're glad that it's making your job easier. When it comes to SMEs adopting the platform, you might check the RFPIO Help Center for some training tools, or reach out to your account manager. Thanks again!

Game changing for the RFP team

Bewertet am 3.12.2018
Collette C.
Director, Strategic Sales Support

Kommentare: As stated in the title, RFPIO has really changed how we manage the RFP process. It has allowed us to bring all of our SMEs into the system and saved us from countless versioning, passing Word docs around, copying and pasting updates into a master, etc. Our team can communicate and collaborate with ease. It is tremendously cost-effective in that it frees our technical folks and others to spend more time on their core jobs and less time digging for RFP answers.

Vorteile: The ease of collaboration across the company and the ability to manage the RFP process in a far more streamlined fashion than previously. RFPIO allows the user to search for just the right content with ease. RFPIO has truly changed the way we do business -- for the better.

Nachteile: Nothing, really. Whenever I have had an issue (all minor) with how the software works (for instance, a notification I wanted to turn off), the RFPIO team helped me with a workaround. It really works extremely well for us.

von RFPIO an 5.12.2018

Thank you for such a thoughtful review, Collette! We love hearing that your teams are collaborating better and your RFP process has gotten stronger. Cheers to our continued partnership with you and the Yes Marketing team!

A great solution

Kyle A.
Manager, Sales Enablement

Kommentare: I have always had a very positive experience working with the team.

Vorteile: I think that RFPio does a phenomenal job of allowing us to import our RFPs and to keep an up-to-date library of our most common answers. It's a great way to centralize our processes.

Nachteile: I think the import tool and the options for declaring entries (description, section, question, sub question, etc) can be a bit confusing. That said, I didn't go through an official training on the system, and inherited it from someone who inherited it. I think the concern is more with my organization, but I do think there are improvements that can be made to the import area in particular. Especially, for example, if there is a table built within a larger PDF document.

von RFPIO an 16.5.2019

Thanks so much, Kyle! We have training materials available within the RFPIO Help Center that could help with some of the areas of confusion. Hope that's helpful. Thanks again. We appreciate the high marks and thoughtful comments!

RFPIO Helps Save Time

Bewertet am 18.12.2018
Mattie S.
Proposal Writer
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience with RFPIO has been extremely positive. This company really cares about its customers. They provide excellent support and have implemented our ideas for new features and improvements. We are currently testing a new feature for them and love that we get to provide feedback.

Vorteile: RFPIO has helped my team save tons of time and resources. We often complete functional requirements in excel spreadsheets. Being able to match thousands of requirements to previous responses in an hour really helps save time for our responders and lets us focus on other aspects of the RFP.

Nachteile: Unfortunately, there is a lot of work that has to be done to format the information outside of the system to meet my team's standards. Sometimes we avoid using the system to it's full potential just avoid the export to word process.

von RFPIO an 21.12.2018

Thank you for your thoughtful review, Mattie! We are happy to hear that you're saving so much time. We also appreciate your feedback on the export process, and we'll make sure to pass it on to the product team. Thanks again, and happy holidays!

Most Effective RFP Software Available!

Bewertet am 9.12.2016
Jessie C.
Managing Editor

Kommentare: After spending years vetting/trying a myriad of inferior RFP management software and applications, I can't recommend RFPIO highly enough. The software is easy to use, intuitive, and the highest quality solution for all our needs - with features we didn't even know would be invaluable until we used it! RFPIO's customer support and account management teams are extremely responsive, pleasant, helpful, and have ensured a seamless implementation/adoption at every step of the way, with ample training and hands-on assistance. Additionally, they genuinely take our feedback to heart and have developed new solutions for requests that are unique to our company's environment/usage. This has enabled us to significantly streamline our RFP process and increase productivity. The answer library is particularly valuable!

Vorteile: Difficult to choose! The software itself: The automated workflow, ability to assign whole sections or individual questions to team members, project tracking, answer library, proposal templates, etc. In general: The customer service is unparalleled.

Nachteile: There are a few minor glitches with text formatting when uploading previous proposal responses, but they are aware of these and I expect a timely resolution.

von RFPIO an 9.12.2016

Thanks for the amazing review, Jessie! We're so happy to hear about your improved productivity. That's what we like!

Great RFP Management Tool and Knowledgebase

Proposals, Team Lead

Kommentare: Great tool for responding RFPs quickly and easily. Answer library (knowledgebase) is extremely easy to manage

Vorteile: Ease of use, project management, team collaboration, suitable pricing model.

Nachteile: WORD template management needs improvement.

von RFPIO an 16.5.2019

Thanks so much for your review! Sounds like you are using RFPIO to its full advantage. We will share your feedback with the team!

Excellent cloud solution for managing RFPs/RFIs.

Bewertet am 19.9.2016
Ryan B.
Solutions Architect

Kommentare: We came over from RFP365, while that was a decent solution, RFPIO turned out to have some more compelling features. What helped us unlock those features were great training sessions to really experience the product. We also had some real specific requirements and they enabled them for the very next day! Just fantastic customer experience.

Vorteile: Looks very attractive. Organized well by projects. Import features are best in class. No more needing to import from a template, we can import right from a spreadsheet the customer gave us!

Nachteile: What we like least the right-hand side panel, we wanted more selections from a list. As well as an Apply button so not to have to copy-and-paste. When we met with them and described this feature, they enabled it the very next day. Just such great customer service.

von RFPIO an 19.9.2016

Thanks for the review, Ryan! We're so glad you are having a great experience with RFPIO. Looking forward to our continued work together!

WAY TO GO! Ease of using this!

Bewertet am 18.12.2018
Hariprasad A.
Presales Support Engineer
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've been using this for 5 months now and feel this is an amazing tool with lot more capabilities than its thought of.
With additional features recommended each time in help and support column, this tool is bound to get better and serving a larger client base for ease of usage.
NOTE: In future, for all conferences in NYC or wherever, try to send a larger invite so that we all can attend or have web links to be shared :)

Vorteile: RFI, RFPs, Security docs can now be answered effortlessly with collaboration across teams, ease of exporting in same font and space, answer library and docs library, with excellent customer support.

Nachteile: It took some time, now I mean real few months to understand how this works.
(Once after that, no more worries, breeze through all your work and turn it back in before you know!)

von RFPIO an 28.12.2018

Thank you, Hariprasad! Glad to hear that you've gotten up to speed with the tool and are collaborating effortlessly! We love working with Informatica and look forward to a continued relationship. Stay tuned for our next user conference. :)

rfpio: Absolute Game Changer

Bewertet am 11.10.2016
Tess W.

Kommentare: I spent an enormous amount of time on the selection process to find an RFP solution for my sales team. Coming from a pretty manual process (e-mail/Drive), it was hard to fully picture our process in a dedicated tool, and I wanted to ensure that if we were spending money on a solution, it went to the right product for us (technology isn't helping anything if no one uses it!). As a technology company in the education space, we believe in ensuring that our users implementations are designed for their success, to make things they have to do easier, yielding better results. Relatively early in the selection process I could tell that rfpio had the same philosophy. If you're overwhelmed by choices, just get into rfpio and give it a try. The UX is clean, super easy to navigate, and the support from rfpio is stellar. It's also clear that the minds behind rfpio have personally experienced the processes surrounding RFPs, and truly designed this solution with an eye towards improvement... for sanity's sake. To say that our processes have improved is a vast understatement. One of the first things I noticed that set them apart was how easy it was to pull an RFP in to the system. To name a few of the perks we're enjoying, centralization, effective time management, collaboration without duplication of efforts, and ensuring that the content that is going out to potential customers is the best and most up-to-date. One of my personal favorite features is the ability to add customized document templates, which we control, to the system. The time we used to spend formatting documents in Word has all but evaporated. I would highly recommend rfpio to anyone thinking about an RFP software solution.

von RFPIO an 11.10.2016

Tess, thank you for your kind review. We are so happy to hear so many positive effects, including helping with the sanity factor. Wonderful to have Taskstream as our partners!

RFPIO - Best Solution for RFP Collaboration and Automation

Bewertet am 31.8.2017
Gavin O.
Manager, RFP Process
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We were able to save over 1,000 hours in the first five months by designing and building a customized, scalable and repeatable process for handling a large number of RFP's and IT Security Questionnaires. RFPIO easily allows us to invite multiple contributors, authors, and reviewers to work collaboratively on projects.

Vorteile: I compared RFPIO to 5 other companies (Qvidian, Xiat, Loopio, RFP365) and came to the conclusion that RFPIO offers the best platform and pricing structure. Based on my experience with other well known systems, RFPIO is designed with the end-user in mind. It allows for collaboration among SME's without having to acquire additional licenses. Very little training is necessary to use RFPIO and they have been adding new features without creating complexity.

von RFPIO an 1.9.2017

Thanks for taking the time to write a review, Gavin. We are still very excited to partner with you and your team at Cision US. We're glad you have seen success using the solution. Keep up the great work!

Intuitive, affordable platform

Jeffrey S.
Marketing Content Manager
Schreiben & Editieren, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, RFPIO is a great product. I'm always impressed when I upload a complex source file and the software is able to identify the sections, questions and subquestions. However, I'd love for them to make the question assignment process simpler - I'd like to be able to assign specific questions to someone and still give them visibility on the entire project. Additionally, the multiple team member symbol doesn't indicate which specific members are needed on a specific question. My team members are often confused with the platform, no matter how simple I try to make it for them.

Vorteile: Answer library, smart file upload functionality

Nachteile: Assigning questions to different authors is not very clear cut. I find that I need to assign all questions to all team members involved on a response so that they have visibility on the entire project. Otherwise, they can only see the specific questions that are assigned to them.

von RFPIO an 16.5.2019

Thank you for the thoughtful review, Jeffrey. Your feedback on the assignment functionality is really helpful! We'll make sure to share with the product team.

RFPIO Makes Proposals So Much Easier

Helen P.
Sr. Sales Enablement Specialist
Versicherung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: RFPIO is easier than anything else I've used. It's intuitive, user friendly, and has made it simple for multiple people to collaborate/work on the same proposal.

Vorteile: The answer library and the recommendations feature make pulling a first draft together faster, easier and so much more efficient. The ability to assign a question to a guest, which then sends them an email and their response goes right into RFPIO has saved me a ton of time and follow up. And their support is first rate; any time I have a question if it's not in the Help section, someone is there to respond.

Nachteile: Setting up templates and then exporting responses into the templates is time consuming. But once you get the process down it does make it easier.

von RFPIO an 16.5.2019

Thank you for the review, Helen! Your kind words make our job so much easier too. We always appreciate hearing that you've had a good experience with our support team and will make sure to let them know!

Great software

David L.
VP Solutions Consulting
Einzelhandel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Well designed, simple and user friendly software. Using RFPIO has improved the quality of our RFP responses, improved visibility across the business and helped us deliver a better standard of service to our customers.

Vorteile: RFPIO is excellent software, it has transformed how we manage RFPs in our company. It is well featured and simple to use. You can easily add and remove users and be confident that even an untrained user will be able to access the system and complete a response. As a manager, the ability to track progress in real-time and review responses is excellent.

Nachteile: Very few. Like any solution such as this, the value comes in how well you maintain the answer library and associated data. RFPIO has a good set of tools for tagging and managing answers but it is still difficult to keep on top of this when you are responding to multiple RFPs. We have also had instances where the limitation of 5 active RFPs at a given time has not been enough.

von RFPIO an 23.5.2019

Thanks so much, David. Love to hear that your RFP response process has been transformed for the better. Hope your RFP win rate is doing the same!

Great Answer Library with Recommendations Features

Sr. Sales Operations Content Writer
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, me and my coworkers have enjoyed using RFPIO, mostly because of the ability to pull from existing Answer Library entries and continue to add to that library over time.

Vorteile: The Answer Library and how it appears in the Recommendations Panel while working on an active RFP, is the best part about RFPIO.

Nachteile: Importing and exporting is the trickest and sometimes most time consuming part about RFPIO. I wish there was more flexibility with the import functionality to select and label things. I wish I could more easily give project visibility to people without having to make them an Author/Reviewer, or Project Manager role. Oftentimes, I just want people to be able to see all the sections of a project, without giving them unnecessarily high access. One last "con" would be the email notifications. I know you can queue emails, and change your personal preferences, but it's still adds up to a lot of emails during a large complex project.

von RFPIO an 16.5.2019

Thank you for your review! Your feedback on the import and export functionality is very valuable and we will pass it on to the product team. Thanks again!

RFPs made easy!

Bewertet am 29.9.2016
Joe A.
Sales Engineer

Kommentare: RFPIO! I'll start with what it is: a) an RFP tool; b) a proposal management tool; and c) a product knowledge database; and d) a huge time saver. Now I'll tell you what it is not: a) Difficult to use; b) antiquated (as so many are " Ariba anyone"); c) a resource hog (training, explaining, chasing people down for answers they just answered last week, etc.); or d) a time sponge (hint: you can upload RFPs directly into RFPIO, answer them, and download them back into the original RFP format). This tool has become our central repository for product and company knowledge making it indispensable. Any time I need an answer to a question I can simply look it up in the library. If there's a new question/answer, I can add it quickly for later use and reuse. For RFPs and proposals, I can take advantage of pre-built templates for a professional look either from our marketing department or from their pre-built template library. Finally, I really like the workflows that are built into the product which benefits teams whether they are all under one roof or geographically diverse: I can assign out specific questions, assign timelines for completion, set reminders for the assignee, and then edit and compile the answers into a single-voice response. It's a great tool and I've been able to take back some evenings and weekends previously spent answering RFPs.

Vorteile: It's easy to use and you can tell by the features that they've really done their homework: a lot of thought that's gone into this and it shows.

Nachteile: A few minor navigational issues in the first release, but their Dev Team responded quickly and fixed them.

von RFPIO an 29.9.2016

Thanks for your review and partnership, Joe! We really appreciate your support.

Quick and Efficiently respond to any size RFP

Brent D.
Sr. Solutions Consultant
Computer-Software, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am tenured in my position as a Solutions Consultant and have participated in many RFP's over my career. After joining my current company and within a few weeks after coming onboard, I was asked to use RFPIO after reaching out to our RFP team for assistance. With little training, I was able to navigate the system, respond to questions, search the database for previously loaded content and mark answers complete with a couple of clicks. RFPIO allows you to significantly reduce the amount of time it takes to respond to an RFP as well as track yours and that of your teams progress in completing your assigned tasks. It is an extremely simple product to use and helps eliminate that anxiety normally dealt with when responding to large RFP's

Vorteile: The ability to leverage the answer database with a single click

Nachteile: Trying to figure out how to load questions or an RFP into the system. In fairness, I did not have much training on how to do this and tried it a couple of times on my own before asking for assistance.

von RFPIO an 29.5.2019

Thank you, Brent! It's always good to hear that experienced RFP responders are able to do things more quickly and efficiently than ever before. We appreciate the thoughtful review!

RFPIO = Innovative RFP/RFI Pain Relief

Bewertet am 25.8.2017
Keith B.
Sr. Manager, Global Sales & Marketing Operations
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: What has separated RFPIO from other offerings was their ability to support large enterprise software RFPs, which require coordination and input from many across our organization. Our users love the easy import and export, ability to assign owners and manage the project through actionable analytics, qualify deals through capability analysis, and quickly access prior RFP responses validated by SMEs. Response accuracy is critical to us, and RFPIO's Answer Library makes SME approval and maintenance of prior responses very easy. Multi-language support is also helpful for adoption in our globally distributed organization. I can't think of an area I like "least" about RFPIO. The solution is very robust, but also evolving very fast. Any feedback we've had on potential improvements have been implemented very quickly. The RFPIO support and development is excellent. If I had a least favorite item to call out, I imagine my review would quickly become outdated.

von RFPIO an 31.8.2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Keith. We are so excited you and your team at QAD are seeing success with RFPIO.

I use RFPio on a daily basis to respond to multiple rfps.

Bewertet am 11.8.2017
Gayle P.
Solution Consultant

Kommentare: Helps to have all rfps in one place!

Vorteile: System is intuitive and easy to learn. Customer support is beyond excellent. Like the archive function.

Nachteile: Unable to tag reviewers to know by looking at the screen [initials?] who has been assigned. You must open the Q/A pair to see.
Would strongly recommend holding dedicated training session vs. separate sessions. This user had to 'unlearn' prior product, so it wasn't intuitive.
Also, I would like to be copied, or be able to view assignments. I'm not sure what they're getting, and I don't know when it's been answered. May be a user error on my part. Last, the text in the response field is too small on entry. It's easily read after saving.

von RFPIO an 31.8.2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review, Gayle. We're glad to hear you're finding success with RFPIO.

Game Changer

Ben W.
Content Manager
Personalwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: As our team's content manager, RFPio has made my job significantly easier. The moderation queue has given me oversight over the content being produced by our team, and makes it much easier for me to maintain our content library. And the library interface search makes finding content a much better experience than our previous content management tool. By switching to RFPio, we feel like our proposal team's content library is in the best shape it's ever been, with up to date content, tighter control, and better metrics and oversight. Further, by using RFPio projects, we're getting better data around how long our projects take, the manpower required, and our overall workload.

Nachteile: Elements of the RFPio projects interface are difficult to understand. There are too many places where a click opens up a menu of buried options. Having these consolidated into one place would make the UI much easier to navigate.

von RFPIO an 23.5.2019

Thank you, Ben! Glad to hear that you're tightening up your processes and your content. We know how good that feels! Appreciate the high marks and will pass along your feedback to the team.