Great tool for managing customer account credentials amongst a team

Bewertet am 4.10.2019
Patrick O.
Product Development Manager

Kommentare: I have a team of 8 product analysts who are currently managing credentials for over 400 customers on up to 8 different sites per customer. Utilizing​ Zoho's API, we have been able to create a secure form for customers to submit their credentials directly to our admin account and then are accessible to all team members through their Chrome and Safari toolbar extensions. The main reason we went with Zoho was so that I could allow team members to login to client's accounts without ever being able to view (and potentially) copy the customer's secure information. However, it has also improved our workflow as the one-click login access makes it faster and easier to manage the program.

Vorteile: I like the ease of setting up Secrets and Chambers to easily organize customer credentials. Zoho Vault​ is also an excellent tool to manage credentials and provide multiple users access to one-click login ability without ever having access to the actual password information. Customer service is fantastic.

Nachteile: One-click login access is a little more difficult to set up for sites like Google where the login is multi-step, but it is possible with the correct URL structure. There can also be a slight delay for team members accessing credentials via the toolbar extension when updates are made via the admin account.

Store, share and manage passwords and other sensitive data and access them from anywhere easily.

Bewertet am 12.3.2018
Malik A.
None

Kommentare: Zoho Vault is an impressive password manager that will help you generate and secure strong passwords. It has right set of features and functionality for individuals as well as organizations too. It is better than other password management softwares in many ways, so is definitely worth trying out. Based on AES-256 encryption algorithm, it definitely is secure and safe solution for password management for both individuals and organizations.

Vorteile: Strong security and complete data privacy allows, individuals and organizations can save their passwords safely and securely.
Uses AES-256 for encryption, the strongest known algorithm.
Secure, controlled password sharing among team members and work groups; complete visibility on password usage and access.
Import and Export passwords.
Offline access in cases of emergency and internet failure.
Mobile apps (iOS and Android) for access on the go.
Smart Login automates the login process and makes it easy.
Can be used on Mac OSX, Windows, Android, and iOS devices.

Nachteile: It does not automatically offer to save password for some sites, and has to be done manually.
Has a learning curve, so it might take sometime for the users to learn its features and get used to them.
Application for Android and iOS are frustrating to use at times, more work needs to be done on them.

Not as full featured or easy as the bigger products (like LastPass) but the price is RIGHT!

Bewertet am 1.8.2019
Steve P.
IT Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It's relatively full-featured, centrally manageable, and most importantly, priced EXTREMELY competitively! Hands down, the best value password manager for any small to medium sized organization. As a small IT team on a tight budget, this tool is absolutely vital and the cost is so good that it was almost a no-brainer to choose this particular tool.

Nachteile: Chambers, secrets, and how they relate - these things are confusing. The mobile app could use some work, as it's still not as well-rounded as their web version. The interface, period, could likely use a bit of work. However, considering the price these things can be overlooked.

Super reliable and easy to use

Bewertet am 2.8.2019
Kristen Z.
Project manager
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's helped our team keep accounts secure.

Vorteile: This is my favorite password manager because it's easy to create new entries and I can always find what I need. I also really like that I can share my entries, even with people outside my organization.

Nachteile: I had Lastpass first and it preventing Zoho Vault from being able to auto-fill my passwords properly. I also wish I could duplicate entries.

Easily share and manage password with team members

Bewertet am 26.3.2019
Theatre Arts & Video Gaming Scholar

Kommentare: My company's experience with Zoho Vault has been nothing but positive. We manage client systems, including servers, and networking hardware. Each piece of equipment has one or more sets of credentials. Prior to using this software, any known credentials were sloppily placed in a spreadsheet. I looked for a cost-effective password management system that enabled sharing between team members, offered easy mobile access, and most importantly was secure. We tried the Zoho Vault trial and purchased the full license shortly thereafter. We now constantly say "remember to put it in Zoho" when setting up a new system. It has taken the guesswork out of gaining access to systems.

Vorteile: While there is a website version, having the Android version available while on the go is very important. Multifactor support for using the app is also an important feature.

Nachteile: The mobile interface (Andoird) could use an update. I find that the sharing section in particular looks a little dated and the controls are small for big hands. I often have to swipe down to refresh the screen to show the list of saved credentials.

YES! A real password managment tool that is complient.

Bewertet am 30.8.2019
Mark F.
VP
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use Zoho Vault multiple times a day. I love that the master passphrase is an encyption key and isn't an acutal password. I love the there are no data points saved on zoho servers. Meaning, that everything is encrypted and SOC 2 certified. In the insurance industry, we have so many passwords and logins. The program makes it a secure and easy way to manage all of those logins with passwords that change every 90 days. Zoho Vault helps us keep track of all that without being scared of security issues. I highly reccomend zoho vault to anyone! Just don't loose your master passphrase. It's not stored on any servers so if you loose that, the only thing that can be done is for ZOHO to create you a brand new zoho vault account. This is for security reasons, and frankly, I'm very happy on their level of security with this program. It's virtually un-hackable.

Vorteile: I love how we can assign specific login information to an individual person or a group of employees.

Nachteile: Don't have any cons, i use this tool all the time and not sure how i functioned before its existence.

Great for Free Personal Use Password Management

Bewertet am 25.10.2018
Karel R.
Document Control Specialist
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Password management has never been more secure and centralized with ZohoVault. I use the encrypted HTML file on my desktop for ease of access, which is awesome. Exporting ZohoVault data to CSV helps me to create paper backups as a last measure of security for not losing my passwords.

Vorteile: - The new Two-Factor authentication app looks great and seems more secure than SMS
- Synchronization of passwords across all devices (sometimes I add new passwords on my computer and sometimes on my phone)
- Encrypted HMTL files for offline access saves me a lot of time and it is still secure
- Automatic password generator gives me ideas about what password I want to generate

Nachteile: - The free version doesn't come with data backup, but I can't complain since I'm not paying anything and I can work around that limitation - Maybe I'm not doing it right but the auto-fill is kinda a hit/miss. Then again, I prefer punching in my passwords myself

Easy to use password manager, designed to be used by large groups of users.

Bewertet am 28.4.2018
Fatima A.
Unemployed

Vorteile: Accessible from any browser, any platform.
Password strength report, ensures your passwords are strong. And, you can generate strong passwords too.
Allows sharing and transferring of logins and passwords between users.
Store unlimited passwords and notes, attach files/documents to them.
Auto login detection and saving, with ability to automatically log in to websites.
Two-factor authentication.
Mobile access with applications for Android and iOS.
Browser extensions for Chrome and Firefox.
AES-256 for encryption and offline access.

Nachteile: Auto detection and auto login feature of other password managers is much more better and responsive than this application.
Mobile applications are buggy and annoying.

Easy way to store password

Bewertet am 1.5.2018
Elmo L.
Business Management Executive
Unternehmensberatung

Kommentare: Easy and securely manage you password and share them with team members.

Vorteile: The web as well as the phone app is easy to use when storing and retrieving passwords. The passwords are masked making it more secure when working with someone looking over you shoulder.

Nachteile: I think it maybe time to upgrade the web version interface and make it more intuitive. An button to email the login and password might also be nice to have.

Perfect for all your passwords

Bewertet am 11.12.2018
Booking Manager

Vorteile: I love the one click login to websites and I can access it from any device. I like the option to have employees have different access levels to each stored site. I also like that I can decide when the pass phrase is cleared.

Nachteile: Sometimes the sync doesn't work and you are unable to use the auto login to actually login to the site. It can be frustrating having to wait for the sync to happen

Zoho Vault Affordable Password Manager

Bewertet am 21.5.2019

Kommentare: I have used other similar overpriced products in the past, Zoho Vault does what it says for an affordable price.

Vorteile: Able to use Vault on all of my devices, I have hundreds if not thousands of credentials that I need access to on a daily basis and Vault works on all of my devices and I am able to get my work done, in the office, at home or on the road. There customer service department is prompt and courteous.

Nachteile: I do not have any issues with this product whatsoever. It does exactly what it claims at an affordable price.

Free & easy

Bewertet am 17.11.2018
Executive Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I looked online for password software/apps. I wanted something that was both free, and multiplatform. I also experimented with 1pass and some others, but found them lacking. I don't have hours and hours to keep searching, but so far Vault is good enough, and given me no reason to look again, after about a year.

Vorteile: that it is free, and easy to use. And that it is so multi-platform, though I haven't used the Android platform much.

Nachteile: It might be easier to hack into or crack than I realize.

Solid password manager

Bewertet am 3.5.2019
Office Administrator

Kommentare: We needed a password manager that would let us share admin passwords between certain people, while keeping others private. Vault does this flawlessly. It's easy to generate new secure passwords and to save new sites within the correct chambers. If you're looking for an efficient and cost-effective password manager, Zoho Vault should definitely be on your short list.

Vorteile: I love not having to remember any passwords and it is really easy to share passwords with other members of my team.

Nachteile: The terminology is not always as clear as it could be when you're first learning, but once you know what everything means, this issue disappears.

Great password manager for SMEs

Bewertet am 13.8.2019

Vorteile: Feels secure
Good mobile experience
Integration with Google suite

Nachteile: Complex to use
Tablet version with issues

FREE Forever personal plan is perfect. But Zoho vault comes into its own when used with teams.

Bewertet am 15.12.2017
Owner - Online Business Developer

Kommentare: It cost nothing to try and I used the FREEMIUM account for some time before inviting other team members to share with me at a very low cost.

Vorteile: Straightforward setup with all the major Browser extensions. A FREE FOREVER plan. Works across IOS, Android, Web, Windows and MacOS platforms.

Nachteile: Unable to fill out forms. Does not support logins for two-factor authentication sites and some sites just don't like it.

Easily accessible yet secure!

Bewertet am 8.3.2018
Denise G.
Security Guard

Vorteile: I like that there are options to save personal and work passwords in different locations within the software. The price is very cost effective and you definitely get what you pay for! The interface is very easy to use.

Nachteile: I have had trouble using it on Internet Explorer. Although it's not as popular of a web browser as it used to be, I think the software should still function the same.

My favorite password manager with great chrome extension

Bewertet am 22.4.2019
Rebecca B.
Marketing Director
Telekommunikation, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easiest way to manage passwords across the team! I like that there is a single passphrase to view passwords for better security. The chrome extension is great and easy to keep all your passwords organized into folders.

Nachteile: I've very occasionally had the chrome extension not load and had to de-activate/activate it to get it to work.

Really helpful for teams

Bewertet am 25.9.2018
Kristen Z.
Project manager
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It keeps passwords secure and shareable with team members and clients and it's search is easy to use.

Nachteile: That there is not a simple way to replicate a shared password.

Use everyday

Bewertet am 1.11.2018
Digital Marketing Specialist

Kommentare: Love it. Have used Zoho Products for a while now :)

Vorteile: I love how it makes it simple to keep the same vault on multiple devices

Nachteile: For sites where you use multiple accounts , it can get messy in the vault. Maybe this is a fault of my own though

Nice product

Bewertet am 14.3.2017
Adi D.
Community Manager

Kommentare: Nice and easy to use with great value for money. We are trying to look for similar app but always comeback to this app.

Vorteile: It's not expensive like the other apps

Nachteile: Maybe take a little times for a new beginner to use this

The best way to manage your password

Bewertet am 27.8.2019
Senior iOS Developer
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: it's really easy to manage passwords with Vault, you can grant and remove access easily

Nachteile: sometimes the web interface is not clear enough

Zoho Vault is good for teams

Bewertet am 5.12.2018
Lyndon M.
Accountant- Review and Compliance
Buchhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is has been helpful in organising passwords in one central place

Vorteile: The vault helps you keep all department passwords like for tax, bank to be shared to team members

Nachteile: In Zoho vault once you forget the password there is no way you can retrieve it

awesome pwd mgr

Bewertet am 9.2.2018
Sean R.
Educator

Kommentare: remember passwords

Vorteile: so I use this to manage my passwords. i like it b/c it's free. Also there's an app the works offline so it's great if you're trying to get your wifi pwd and you can't access your email. it's really simple and easy to use

Good password tool

Bewertet am 31.3.2019
Founder & CEO

Vorteile: Zoho Vault is safe and secure. It lets you group your passwords and share it with team members

Nachteile: It would be nice to have integrations with browsers or websites. That way we wouldn't need to copy paste passwords all the time

Value per dollar, this package is industry-leading. The functionality/management aspect isn't quite

Bewertet am 23.4.2018
Steve P.
IT Manager

Vorteile: The value is through the roof. Not only does the free single-user model give you full access, but even the paid version of the software is manageable and cheap to any organization. There is user provisioning/management for enterprises.

Nachteile: Honestly? The mobile app isn't amazing (keeper's is better) and the terminology ("secrets", "chambers", etc) is kinda daft. Organization between said units can be unclear when you're trying to figure out how it all works/looks/displays.