Calendly Erfahrungen

Über Calendly

Die Anwendung hilft dir bei der Planung von Meetings ohne das Hin und Her mit E-Mails.

Erfahre mehr über Calendly

Vorteile:

Calendly comes with plenty of options to customize an online calendar portal and syncs with our local calendars. Also good customer service Fast & knowledgeable.

Nachteile:

This makes it confusing for both myself and the person trying to schedule the meeting.

Bewertungen zu Calendly

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
4,7
Kundenservice
4,4
Funktionen
4,5
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,6

Weiterempfehlungsquote

8,8/10

Calendly hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2.320 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Calendly bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwareinteressenten.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2.320)

Alexia
Alexia
marketing coordinator
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Calendly helped me book more demos

4,0 vor 2 Monaten
Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Beate
Solopreneur in Deutschland
Vorstandsbüro, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Calendly als Online Booking Tool

3,0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: Ich nutze es sporadisch für 1:1 Termine mit einzelenen Kunden. Als VA, die auch Kalender von Kunden verwaltet oder Meetings mit mehreren externen Kunden und Lieferanten planen muss, ist das Tool ungeeignet.

Vorteile:

Ich kann meinen Kunden den Link zur Verfügung stellen und sie können sich automatisch Termine buchen. Eine Integration in mehrere Kalender ist möglich.

Nachteile:

Es ist unübersichtlich zu bedienen. Der Kunde sieht nur ob ein Zeitfenster frei ist oder nicht. Eine Unterteilung in z.B. Abwesenheiten aufgrund von Dienstreisen ist nicht möglich und so muss im Kalender immer der gesamte Tag geblockt werden. Der Funtionsumfang als Free Version ist sehr gering.

Paul
Paul
Technical Director in Südafrika
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Calendly is an indispensable part of our business

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Very positive. We are on a paid Calendly plan as we needed a second calendar connection and multiple appointment types, but it has been amazing!

Vorteile:

I love that Calendly can connect to Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace Calendars. This makes scheduling between 2 calendars very easy.

Nachteile:

Not really a complaint, but the fact is that they are so far ahead of the competition, there is not really competition between Calendly and any other software out there.

Kim
Paralegal in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Superb calendar management and scheduling.

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I was pleasantly surprised by Calendlys performance.
My job has multiple functions, one of which is scheduling for my team and our attorneys. This is often a tedious and daunting task, however Calendly has streamlined the process.
There are drawbacks such as the lack of customer service accessibility and some inconveniences in the way the software is set up.
When analyzing both the pros and cons, it's evident that the pros drastically outweigh the cons.

Vorteile:

If you have a complex schedule or need to manage a complex schedule for someone else, Calendly will be an exceptional asset. The ease of use is wonderful, as is the setup process. It is optimized for online scheduling however it's suited for in person scheduling as well. Rescheduling is dramatically easier with Calendly. Features a client portal, reminders, automated scheduling, team or group calenders, notifications and alerts in real time, and convenient mobile access plus payment processing via third party integrations.

Nachteile:

The one thing that really hinders me are the meeting location options and how they're set up. In person and phone/ video can't be included in the same meeting type. The only other con I've experienced thus far is the customer service and the lack of ease in contacting an actual customer service representative vs the incompetent chat bot.

Christophe
Directeur in Frankreich
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Support inexistant!

3,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Peut faire le job si l'on accepte les limitations mais si problème aucun service support! Pour moi je vais donc fuir et migrer vers une autre solution malgré les heures de travail que cela représente!

Vorteile:

Facile mais long à mettere en place si l'on a beaucoups de produits différents

Nachteile:

Plein de limitation dans les réservations, impossibilité pour l'administrateur de forcer les régles destinés aux clients utilisateurs.. Impossible de reprogrammer un client sur un autre produit (il faut recommence à 0 le processus de réservation...). Calendly veut tout faire en ne fait pas très bien ce pour quoi je l'utilise, la réservbation de rendez vous pour un thérapeute...

Jonathan
Jonathan
Head Coach in Kanada
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Paid for itself 1000 times over

5,0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Calendly is like having a virtual assistant that costs me pennies per day, but helps me earn significantly more income because it allows me to skip wasting any time playing schedule tag with people. Now that I've realized how amazing it is, the fact that I ever got caught up in playing "schedule tag" with people seems mind boggling. I book everything from client calls, sales calls, podcasting recordings and even just networking conversations with people.

Vorteile:

Calendly is simple, clean, and a MASSIVE time saver. For what a few hours of a VA might cost, Calendly has paid for itself after the first few bookings. It's very easy for the client to use as well, it's not cluttered like some other scheduling software programs are, and having an APP is solid gold. I love being able to get real time notifications of appointments and cancellations and handle all of that from my phone when necessary. The ability to customize availability and create multiple availability calendars for different events is another brilliant asset. I can integrate with PayPal and take payments for appointment bookings, it's simply brilliant.

Nachteile:

Workflows are a useful tool, but still feel a little bit clunky. I like that they are there, but setting them up could be a little bit smoother. mind you, perhaps I'm comparing this to something like Zapier which is an incredible task management software.

Devis
freelancer in Italien
Versicherung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

practical "call to action" system to be implemented wherever you want

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I used the program by pasting the link "call booking with me" on linkedin, but you can paste it in your site, brochure with hypertext link, email, newslwttwr, ticket or by reference ... unlimited use! I thought it was free but instead I was in the trial period, so trying it only because I thought it was free and without giving it importance to the deadline I removed it to not pay for it.
I then looked for other programs, some are free but don't work very well, soon I will configure Tidycal which is less expensive and I will be able to tell you. But Calendly should be the market leader.
In the paid ones you can set the payment of customers to you (for advice? For reading the tarot if you are magicians? ... a thousand possibilities!).
It is a valid system, I had looked for it because social selling experts on linkedin use it

Vorteile:

+ simple + fast, you spend 15 minutes just for the first configuration and then you won't do anything anymore + also very easy for the prospect who accesses the link

Nachteile:

- there are lower cost products, but this is the market leader. I can't find any other faults simply because there aren't any! indeed, only other advantages come to mind, such as aesthetics!

Brent
Brent
President in Kanada
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Improve Efficiency: How a good integrated Calendar product should work

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very sleek. Instead of suggesting a few times (then blocking them off temporarily in my calendar), I just send the person my calendly link - they pick out of what works for me.

Vorteile:

Tightly integrated with my Outlook / Office 365 calendar Easy to setup default rules Cuts down tremendously on all the hassle & time to set up appointments. Team calendars is fantastic (book a time with an external person that fits two or more peoples schedule)

Nachteile:

Not much except this is how Microsoft Bookings SHOULD work. So... I suspect one day this feature set will be properly integrated into the Office suite, until then the only thing I'd want is licensing that encourages occasional use (I'd love the entire company to have, just don't want to pay the license for people who may only use very occasionally).

Imran
Imran
Team Coordinator in Bangladesch
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Best scheduling software out there

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Vorteile:

Tons of feature in the free version, you don't have to pay for it to get the most of this software

Nachteile:

sometimes there's a responsiveness issue when embedded in a website with a different screen ratio

Verifizierter Rezensent
Leadership Life Coach in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

The Key is Customization

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I had looked at Calendly in the past and made another choice. In the last year, they have really stepped their game up and the platform is now much more flexible and easy to use. If you haven't taken a look in a while, it's worth your time.

Vorteile:

At the "Professional" tier, I am able to customize the appearance of my user interface to match my brand and guide my prospective clients through scheduling their initial meeting with me.

Nachteile:

It was not entirely intuitive to set up and customize for my needs. Fortunately, the supporting documentation and help guides have been clear and very useful.

Marie Jeanne
Marie Jeanne
CEO in Kamerun
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Calendly best online appointment scheduling tool.

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Calendly allowed me to better adjust my appointments, my availability in real time and my events are better managed.

Vorteile:

What I liked the most is its synchronization function with my Google calendar and the fact that it reminds me of my movements all the time.

Nachteile:

What I liked least is its interface which is not perfectly translated.

Ze
Ze
Mindset Coach in Australien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Love calendly features

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Love it!

Vorteile:

I love the integration with google calendar and the reminders and automation. In fact, the workflows are so well done, it's saved me so much time!!

Nachteile:

I love calendly so far, I can't really fault it!

Russell
Russell
CEO in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

A user friendly, convenient tool.

4,0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall the experience has been positive. I have not really had any issues with the service.

Vorteile:

Scheduling appointments with clients and prospects is much easier without the need to email potential meeting times/places/methods back and forth. I like that clients can choose whether to call or use one of several video conferencing methods (ie Zoom or Google Meet or MS Teams), all within a single appointment type. Other products I have used do not have this option and require that multiple appointment types be created to allow clients to choose this. Calendly is ubiquitous enough that many third party vendors integrate with them. It also works well with Zapier for those vendors that do not directly integrate.

Nachteile:

I would prefer not to pay a monthly subscription, but most of their competitors also charge a subscription fee and the ones that don't are less capable, so this is a necessary expense. I wish it were possible to also choose an in-person meeting from the location options, rather than just between phone or video. I had to create a separate meeting type for in person meetings, leading to redundancy in the appointment listing.

Maurice M
Maurice M
General Manager in Trinidad und Tobago
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

My Go-To for Scheduling

4,0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: When I first selected calendly, I was using doodle, and someone recommended this as a better app to schedule meetings. I was surely in for a surprise. This app is efficient, customisable enough, and just does the job right. Since starting, I now have an automatic response when someone mentions wanting to meet up - I identify the correct calendly link to send. "The right link" actually means something here. I have a few appointment types:
- Zoom meeting
- In person meeting
- Paid consultation
- Recreational meetup
Sometimes, I meet an old friend, and it's so much easier to have them select a time and suggest it, but calendly automates it, because now I can set parameters and they can schedule that hang-out at a mutually convenient time. It requires some discipline, because you will need to put your engagements onto the calendar (I've had double bookings because I didn't put my plans into my calendar before) but now I understand the benefit, it works perfectly.

Vorteile:

My favourite part of calendly is the ability to set a variety of appointment types, and even include paid appointments which all integrate directly into my calendar

Nachteile:

I'm not sure there is a con here. I wanted group scheduling for meetings, and now they have it - even though I haven't used it as yet.

Cushi
Cushi
Owner in Bermuda
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
E-Learning, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Looking for a way for your clients to book with you online? Look no further!

5,0 vor 5 Monaten

Kommentare: Calendly has given me the ability to let my clients book time with me in an easy, effective, efficient and streamlined way - I know I've said this over and over again, that' because it's true! In 2022, there's nothing better than trying an new product that works EXACTLY as it's advertised to work while also providing much more features than you thought were possible/knew you needed. Calendly has helped me to streamline my workflow through creating an easy booking process that requires almost no effort from me. Set it and forget it.

Vorteile:

I love the simplicity of Calendly both on the front end and the back end. My clients can book through a Calendly link that takes them to a professional looking booking page where only my available times can be selected while my personal information (calendar appointments and such) is kept private. On the back end, it is easy to create various kinds of events and include in them features such as booking questions, FAQs and various other information and options.

Nachteile:

I have yet to find anything about calendly that i don't like. One place they can improve is to allow clients to book recurring events without having to answer the scheduling questions for each booking.

angel
angel
ceo in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

IT changed my business right from the start

5,0 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: I have used calendly extensively. I do not know how I would handle appointment setting without it. I have used many other tools and no one compares. calendly is very easy to use. and very powerful at the same time. It is one of the software subscriptions that I make my annual investment on, every year. and they never stop bringing new functionality. Calendly is a great tool for professionals!!!1

Vorteile:

The User Interface is really friendly, and that makes everything very easy to accomplish. Since the beginning, the power of calendly was very easy to use. I could do complicated scheduling setups without having to know all the ins and outs, screens, menus of calendly. I cannot say this of many software tools, to be honest.

Nachteile:

What I still do no understand why it is not allowed to be done is that sometimes I want to allow to be booked although I have other calendar items scheduled. I should be allowed by calendly to purposefully allow double booking on my calendar, given a set of rules.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Director of Growth in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer-Software, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

If you’re not already using Calendly, start.

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall adding Calendly has been a massive help in the efficiently and seamlesssness of our team to get meetings or calls scheduled super easily. It really is such a no-brainer type platform, I can only imagine how much time people who aren’t using it waste in everyday.

Vorteile:

Calendly solves so many challenges, for me, my team, and even for our prospects and clients too. The back and forth of looking at calendars, sending days/times of availability, having time zones misinterpreted, the times sent have since been filled, etc etc etc are no more. This is a HUGE time and headache saver!! Not to mention, they’ve added so many incredible integrations that anytime our clients have semi customized needs around scheduling, Calendly is always the first place we check for a solution - and 9 times out of 10 it’s a perfect fit, for a fraction of the cost of custom developing something.

Nachteile:

It’s so hard to put a finger on anything I would improve. Ive been using Calendly for years and didn’t realize how robust some of the integrations were and have become, so maybe some additional education around those would be super beneficial to users like me who didn’t even know how much more they were missing out on.

Chris
Chris
Principal in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer-Software, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

The perfect tool for solving the scheduling back and forth

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I love it. I use it every day. I tell everyone I know to use it. It solves the biggest problem. There are a few AI-powered exec assistant tools, but... why bother? That still forces the other person to do the multi-email "what times work?" "oh not for me, how about these" "okay, where do you want to meet" dance. This is a single email.

Vorteile:

Calendly does exactly what you need it to do: it takes scheduling a meeting with someone down from a 6 or 7 email affair to a 1 or 0 email affair. This is transformative. I can simply send my lunch URL to someone and let THEM book a date that I can guarantee is up-to-the-minute accurate, ask the questions I want to ask (where should we eat?), and gather additional contact information, all without the risk of it getting lost in the shuffle. I did 135 networking lunches last year, entirely powered by Calendly. It's brilliant, because it ends in the result we all need: a mutual calendar invite that we both agree works for us. Add things like buffer times, clever event types, and linking up with my contacts with Zapier and man is this the easiest $8/mo I could ever spend.

Nachteile:

Nothing. It's basically perfect. I wish that, when using someone _else's_ Calendly to book, it'd look at my schedule and black out bad dates, but that's a nit to pick. I'd also like it to auto-advance to the next available window if there are no more dates on the initial screen.

Stefani
Founder in Kanada
Personalwesen, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Prepare to get time back!

4,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I was able to get back likely a few hours a day and headaches while working as a recruiter. Now running my own company I am able to send this off to candidates and clients to book in time to speak with me.

Vorteile:

I absolutely love this product and have been using it for over 3 years. I introduced it at my last corporate workplace and switched all recruiters over to using this product instead of calling and booking in candidates for interviews - we simply sent over a link and they plugged time into our calendars! The functionality and emails you can send to the people using your link are also super helpful.

Nachteile:

They introduced a fee to pay, I always have stuck to the free version which has been great for me. I wish you were able to book in multiple time durations and not have it split up, also I wish that you could integrate it with more platforms such as Wordpress.

Caleb
Caleb
Director of Marketing in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Powerful scheduling functions for sales team demos

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: If you schedule live events with clients on a regular basis, Calendly provides a clean interface to easily show others your available time slots and allow them to schedule an event. This has proved invaluable for our sales team to do live demos with prospects and not get too many scheduled at once. It also has allowed us to not schedule demos back to back without buffer time in between. That's huge!

Vorteile:

TheThe best thing about Calendly is the ability to set schedules for specific event types! You can set blackout dates, available times, control meeting lengths, automatically add buffer time, limit the number of events scheduled for a single day, and more. This is perfect for setting up live events or meetings on an ongoing basis, but giving yourself enough heads up and flexibility to be in control. You basically give prospective customer the freedom to choose a date and time--but ensure that it fits in your schedule, too. Use this to schedule live demos with clients, training events, or even webinars. It's a great tool, especially for small sales teams that need a controlled flow of sales calls/demos.

Nachteile:

Calendly is restrictive in analytics; for instance, I can't easily see how many people clicked to schedule an event, but didn't follow through. It's also difficult from a user interface standpoint. I find myself looking for settings and menus that are hidden within the slick, clean interface. On the scheduling side, it's pretty easy for clients to schedule events, but you can't customize the date picker--and that's really unfortunate, because I'd like to use it in more places but can't customize the look and feel or functionality.

Todd
Happiness Lead in USA
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Removes the need to ask 'When is good to meet?' in a remote company

4,0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: We've been using Calendly for a little over 6 months at my company. This app makes finding times to meet with colleagues an absolute breeze. Working at a remote company with 90+ people, and specifically on a team of about 20, searching for available time slots in Google Calendar can be VERY time-consuming and challenging. With Calendly you are instantly shown the times available for the person you'd like to meet with. You can choose a time, and instantly add it to your Google Calendar. It sends them a reminder to their calendar as well.

Vorteile:

Scheduling meetings is easy, and I don't ever have to rely on coordinating crazy google calendars with people. If you are setting it up for yourself to have people schedule meetings with you, it's easy to block out times that you are available or unavailable. It's also really great if you work with teams across different time zones as it takes your timezone into account when scheduling times with person/or vice versa, overall it's just one less thing to worry about. Another super handy feature is the ability to request certain information from the person booking time with you. This makes it easy to request an agenda about the meeting or to perhaps ask a series of questions for recurring meetings with people.

Nachteile:

The only problem I've had is mostly user error. As the one requesting a meeting, I wish there was an easier way to add calendar events to your calendar. I have on a few occasions forgot to add the scheduled time to my calendar (the option is there, I've just missed it a few times) would be awesome if it was automagically added some way to your Google Cal. :)

David
David
Producer/Director in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Fast, easy client scheduling

4,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Almost too numerous to list. I even use it to schedule meetings with producers about projects, not just my counseling clients. Custom links, buffering and limit to events per day. Its awesome!

Vorteile:

Is it so easy for my occasional clients to set up video conference calls or one-on-one counseling calls, or group meetings with my company and our various producers spread between Tx and Ca. One link, and it sends the appointment to my email AND Google calendar, and has a feature that allows the client to reschedule if needed. Another huge plus is the buffering. I can allow for meetings and calls that run extra long. This is very flexible and I can change it on a daily basis. Set up is fast and easy, you can have multiple events that can be scheduled. And that's the free account. If you upgrade, you can integrate with many apps and even book paid appointments through the system (Stripe only, tho). Cloud based, so you don't have to download (yet another) android app. That's a big plus for me, as I do 95% of my work in a browser on a PC. I have yet to need to contact their customer support, so I gave then 5 stars there, as I find it easy to use. Cost to use is quite low, compared to other scheduling websites.

Nachteile:

One big issue I have is, I use Opera as my main browser and it dislikes Google. So to use Calendy you need to use Chrome or Firefox to set things up and access all the features. This is more of a Google issue, not Calendy. In the paid appointment extra, they only take "Stripe" - if they ever add Square then it'll be well rounded out. Payment for the level you want is on an annual basis, not month-to-month, so I consider that a negative.

Lawrent
Lawrent
owner in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

I'm in control of my appointment with Calendly

5,0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: It allows me to keep in control of my appointment and saved us a lot of time.

Vorteile:

I like how Calendly integrates to icloud. Its simple interface and easy-to-create events features makes it a must-have app for all your appointments (also great for paid consultation/lessons as you can collect money from the app (paid version only)). It is easy to create an event type (one-on-one or group), and there lots of options available : event duration date range, even time zone. I like how easy it is to apply an appointment to dates / intervals / specific recurring days and how you can implement buffers (before and after events) You can ask invitees questions before the appointment, which is nice to have, since it allows you to save time once your client is online. I immensely appreciate how Calendly offers all types of notification options (email reminders, follow-up and text reminders.) When creating an event, you can choose what type of location you want (in-person, phone call, google meet, zoom.) You don't have to get in touch with your invitee to tell them how you want to meet them. You can add Calendly to your website (even the free version) through a small widget, which makes it easy for your clients to get in touch.

Nachteile:

Most integrations are only available on paid plans, and the free version is very limited but the company also needs to make money, so that's very understandable.

Sarah
Sarah
System Engineer in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Extremely productive, thanks to the excellent synchronizations

4,0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Calendly served its purpose well. A few years ago, I started using it again. However, the product didn't actually change during that time. The market was flooded with new items that performed the same functions, but at a lower cost and with superior features. It's a bit of a one-trick ponies in that regard.

Vorteile:

It's a breeze to ensure that my clients can easily plan appointments with me. Calendly is how I schedule all of my interviews and appointments. It eliminates the guessing and the need for further communication, making everything simple and straightforward.

Nachteile:

The program wasn't constantly updated by developers. It hasn't changed all that much throughout the years. In addition, the system's handling of meeting kinds was somewhat cumbersome.

Rosie
Owner/Web designer in USA
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Great scheduling software

5,0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: So far I have enjoyed using Calendly as a booking platform. It is easier to use in my view compared to some of the other platforms I have tested. The ability to integrate it with my clients websites was also very helpful. Recent integration with zoom even on the free platform has been very to some of my clients who were not quite ready for paid versions of the platform.

Vorteile:

I like that the free version is pretty robust. You can calendar sync and ask pre-qualifying questions so you are better prepared for clients at the meetings. I also like that even on the free version you can connect to zoom and schedule the meeting for either Zoom or or a phone call. With the paid version of Calendly you can also collect payment in advance to avoid no call no show appointments.

Nachteile:

It would be nice to have more than one event type available for free. I also don't like that the first tier paid version does not allow for payment or notification. Probably not a major thing to everyone but they don't have an affiliate program which sucks for those of us who are regularly recommending products that we use to our clients.

Ron Elius
Ron Elius
Freelance B2B Copywriter for the Food & Beverage Companies in Philippinen
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

One of the most flexible Scheduling Software in the market

4,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I love the simple UI and UX of this Software.

Vorteile:

I really love how flexible Calendly has to offer, if you need a one-on-one Schedule, Calendly can give you that. If you have a Team and you need them to schedule a meeting with your Prospects, Calendly has your Team. If you need one member of your Team to schedule a separate meeting with your other member, Calendly will help you do that. The integrations are also great, you can integrate Calendly with other meeting software like Zoom for a discovery call, GoToMeeting for Webinars, or even monetize discovery calls with their integration for PayPal or Stripe. Calendly will have those integrated easily. I cannot stress enough how Calendly can customize your experience if you love certain Branding to be removed or to add, Calendly can do it for you. There's so much to say but one thing stood out for me, the Timezone is already integrated with the Timezone of your Prospects, meaning, no more late, no-show meetings.

Nachteile:

As much as I love Calendly, there are certain features that I don't like, well, every Software isn't perfect and we do have different take and opinion. The Availability function to your Calendar, this is for me is confusing, you need to highlight first the day you want to be available until the date of your availability. I just wish Calendly can have a feature where you can just input a certain Date up until your Availability, more like a drop-down menu. But that's just me, I still love how easy to use this software.