Covve

Covve Bewertungen

von Covve

Best app to manage and keep in touch with your contacts

Bewertet am 15.6.2019
Marius G.
Growth Hacker
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: If your contact list is large and keeps growing, then you'll love Covve. For me, the most important feature is the reminder to keep in touch with some of my contacts. It's easily to meet a person once and forget about ever contacting him/her again. Three years later might be too awkward to contact. That's why I love reminders.

Vorteile: I love the ability to scan business cards to easily add contacts. I had a big pile of business cards which I could now throw away as I scanned them all with Covve and imported the data on them. I also enjoy using the "In touch" feature, which reminds me periodically to get in touch with the contacts I have selected.

Nachteile: Weirdly enough, if you do not select a square photo as your profile picture, it will "squish" it to fit rather than crop it. I expected the ability to crop the picture inside the app. Not a big problem, just something annoyed me at first.

Keep Your Corporate Network Warm

Bewertet am 17.4.2019
Ye jin ming M.
Growth Lead

Kommentare: Touching base with my corporate network becomes more organized.

Vorteile: Covve proves to be my smart phonebook assistant that sends alerts on my corporate contacts - from company news (News Stories) to automatic reminder (last contact date) feature. Coove is an under-rated app that will certainly improve your relationship with your contact list.

Nachteile: Quite laggy/ buggy on android phones but works smooth on iOS.

It just works

Bewertet am 19.12.2019
Dr. simon M.
Bankwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: After trying many other business card scanning contact managers and finally turning away from Full Contact/Contacts Plus after they destroyed the interface and functionality in their supposed improvements, I tried Covve and it worked immediately and seamlessly. It is intuitive and the functionality is fast and elegant. Highly recommended.

Vorteile: Immediate transcription on scanning and ability to edit right away.

Nachteile: Errors int he scan that you need to correct when inputting.

Untangling Your Contacts

Bewertet am 11.2.2019
Doctoral Faculty Advisor
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I’m finding Covve useful and they seem to be working on an aggressive product roadmap that will continue to add value in the days and years to come. While it is not the be-all-end-all of contact management, there is promise and a bit of light at the end of the tunnel.

Vorteile: Particularly as an SAAS product, Covve is very responsive—even with over 4000 contacts across my various address books.

Nachteile: I’ve found that while it’s easy to add and edit information within Covve, some of those edits don’t always seem to find their way back into the various databases. There are also prompts to invite key contacts to Covve to share their contact data and effectively create a personal “LinkedIn”-like network. In the right context, I can see this being a wonderful asset, but there’s also a bit of a built-in creep factor.

Keep a close tabs on my business contacts

Bewertet am 13.4.2019
Serena L.
Designer
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Subtle reminders to keep our contacts 'alive'. This is really an important feature as personally i feel is not only about networking, is about keeping the connection active. The AI news seems pretty helpful too. Covve is a smarter way to touch base with contacts that matter. Using it on iOS and is pretty stable.

Nachteile: Would be awesome if they have a zapier integration so to link with my crm for more possibilities.

Great way to take advantage of professional contacts and support Business Developement efforts

Bewertet am 22.1.2016
Pangratios V.
PRINCIPAL

Kommentare: It has good features to improve the address book, but for our company the most important benefit is the support for our business development efforts and strategic planning. The maps and the filtering allow us to evaluate our reach in certain regions and industries, and plan accordingly for the areas we need to improve on. Senior people love the idea of privately shared address books - gives them peace of mind that their contacts remain private, but helps them engage in conversations with colleagues about specific opportunities.

iPhone Covve user

Bewertet am 25.4.2019
Krzysztof A.
Prezes Zarządu
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I do not forget to call my customers from time to time. If I do it it's intentionally.

Vorteile: It helps to manage well my business contacts.

Nachteile: Some functionalities are only via webpage and not via phone.

Amazing value

Bewertet am 26.1.2016
Theo M.

Kommentare: We got Covve across the department and at first I thought it was just another way to organise contacts (I find that Outlook is good enough). But its not! I can see the whole department's network plotted on maps and search for any lead I need across the tens of thousands of people in the network. Amazing value to all of our BD guys
Just make sure people are aware of the leads aspects of the software as they're not obvious and easy to miss.

Bewertet am 18.9.2017
Michael A.
Lead Software Engineer
Quelle: GetApp

It does what it says; mostly.

Bewertet am 5.6.2019
Advisor
Unternehmensberatung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It does what it says and it is very useful CRM, especially for sales; not for those professionals who have not to deal with new contacts every day.

Vorteile: It is easy to use CRM and it keeps a communication flow with every contact.

Nachteile: The strict sync with the phone contacts book and the "supercharged" improvements doesn't seem to work so well.

Forget about Excel

Bewertet am 20.1.2016
Eleni D.
MARKET NEWS ANALYST

Kommentare: Till now we've kept a massive list of company contacts in excel and had dedicated meetings to keep it up to date. We've now migrated all this to Covve and the thing just manages itself. We also get to see them all on maps, share them amongst the team, get updates and add tags and notes. It has been a perfect fit for what we needed. It does seem like there's even more to it but it will take a bit of exploring to fully understand.

Best for contact management and findign leads

Bewertet am 21.1.2016
Michael H.

Kommentare: I used Covve for finding investors in different countries, I simple downloaded the app and invited some of my most well connected contacts to connect. Following that, Covve allowed me to find warm leads int he countries of interest through my own phonebook! Needless to say I then asked for intors and got some really good meetings set up

Easy to use and great features to help me sort out my business contacts

Bewertet am 21.1.2016
Eva C.

Kommentare: Very easy to install and setup. Loved that I saw results within minutes after installing. Many of my contacts got automatically completed and I also got a good indication of other contacts I need to sort and add information. Also connected with a few close friends and the anonymous sharing of contacts looks like it has good potential

Good for small teams

Bewertet am 22.1.2016
Adonis T.

Kommentare: We were looking for a smart way to share contacts within the office and Covve was an excellent solution. Really impressed with the way it shares contacts without exposing contact details and private data ' don't think I've seen this anywhere else. I now have the whole office using Covve and use it during our sales planning meetings.

I don't get much use out of it

Bewertet am 18.7.2019
Esther G.
Business Owner
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Their customer service seems to be empathetic toward my situation, but I still can't effectively use this software in it's current state.

Vorteile: I really like that they notify me when a contact has been in the news. I like that I can reach out and congratulate them for whatever it is... that helps me stay front and center with my clients and contacts.

Nachteile: I REALLY don't like that I can't segment my contacts by Google accounts. I keep all my contact segmented between person and business, and Covve doesn't allow for that. It is very frustrating to say the least because I can't use all the input features they offer because I can't select a segment to apply the contact to.

Bewertet am 4.2.2019