Über Veloxy

Verbessere das Engagement von Salesforce und konzentriere dich auf das, was die Pipeline antreibt, während sich ein KI-basierter virtueller Assistent um alles kümmert.

Erfahre mehr über Veloxy

Shows when a prospect opens an email - makes for an easy follow-up call. Integrates with SalesForce seamlessly.

It times out and have to re-login. Sometimes it logs me out for no reason.

Bewertungen zu Veloxy

4,9

Veloxy hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 216 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Veloxy bereits verwendet?

Director of Sales, NA- ExxonMobil &Esso in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

So much better than the Salesforce native app it's not even funny

Kommentare: We have been using Veloxy for nearly 3 years starting with the team that I lead as a pilot, and then eventually rolling it out to the entire sales organization at our company. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been excellent to work with throughout the entire process, and we would like to think that some of the enhancements of the product have come from the feedback from our field sales team. ;-) The field sales team is able to spend less time recording their sales activities in Salesforce, and more time actually selling.

There are a couple of key things that I love about Veloxy: 1) Push notifications. This has been a HUGE missing thing for the Salesforce app. Veloxy will send you a notification to call a prospect at the time that you've designated. 2) Autologging of sales activities. I don't understand why anyone would ever make a phone call to a lead/opportunity that you know is in Salesforce without using Veloxy. If you call through the app, it will time stamp the conversation and you can immediately put in any notes. Talk-to-text is supported so it's very quick and easy to get your sales activities recorded for reference. 3) "Businesses Around Me" feature is great for our field sales reps. When they come out of an appointment, they're able to check to see if there are any likely prospects to visit while in the area. It's a great way to supplement other prospecting methods.

I can't really think of any cons about using this app. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been great about working with us to address any customizations that we may need in order to have the smoothest experience possible.

Dane
Senior Comcast Business Account Exec in USA

Veloxy to the rescue!

Kommentare: Email templates to reminders its a great tool to optimize your sales.

I love the GEO tracker for my leads. It helps me as a field sales guy to see the opportunities around me.

Not much to dislike about this product. Its very easy to use and it saves you time. It also logs all your interaction and calls for easy record keeping.

Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Veloxy has great potential, but lacks the technical support needed for customers

The ability to create mass email campaigns for customers.

Veloxy stopped sending my emails. Then when I contacted “Veloxy Support” he just sent several emails back and forth but never fixed anything. Veloxy has great potential, but they NEED a REAL Support Team that actually helps their customers.

Steve
Steve
Enterprise Account Executive in USA
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Veloxy gives me more selling time and helps me focus on selling.

Kommentare: I can focus better on communicating with propsects and there for make more sales.

Veloxy saves me 45 or more minutes every day, as I don't have to manually log each activity. For example, logging emails sent. Also, with email tracking, I see in real-time when a prospect opens my email, so I can prioritize with whom I need to follow up. The templates I create for email are helpful because I don’t need to craft new language for common engagement emails - big time saver. Color-coded reminders pop up on my phone and keep me informed of what I should be doing, like focusing on specific tasks leading to sales. When I am out in the field, Veloxy maps out where other accounts and prospects are so I can take advantage of selling more.

I needed to refresh the install of Veloxy when we upgraded to Office 365. No downsides. There were a few missing features several months ago, but were added so I don't have any substanative "cons."

Dawn
Dawn
Field Sales Manager in USA

Veloxy for Leaders

Veloxy opens up the entire business for each rep for people leaders. With out pulling multiple reports with 1 click in veloxy engage, you can see everything you need to see. In addition, I love the notifications of activities as well as the ability to track and measure emails and contacts with a simple click.

Nothing, the designers have really listened and updated the software as needed int he time I have used the software.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Hausmeisterservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The Veloxy Advantage

Kommentare: Advantage over other sales who are not able to get the information and numbers Veloxy provides.

I like that the software takes the unknowns out of the equation. I track my emails and can tell whether the emails are being read and if not, I know to change my approach.

I did not understand that when I opened the email on a different device then the one I composed and sent it from, the software would count that as a view. I was thinking the customer was opening the email more than they were. I figured it out though.

Harry
Harry
Telekommunikation, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great tool

Kommentare: The ability to update and track interactions with customers is a great tool

I appreciate that businesses are pre-loaded it makes entering new accounts a much quicker and efficient process. Tracking and updating interactions are a breeze

There is a bit of learning curve between the mobile/app version and the desktop

Cristian
Cristian
Senior Account Manager in USA
Computer-Hardware, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Information at your fingertips

Kommentare: My overall experience has been extremely positive. With the exception of some small tweets this is a very easy and comprehensive application to use while on the fly.

I love how it would track information just by chatting into your phone. Allowing for quick and easy upload of information and sales.

I would like an easier view of when I'm searching an existing client. At times it could be very confusing.

Bobbi Jo
Bobbi Jo

Great tool!

Kommentare: Overall, I love it. I like that it organizes who I've called and when, and it's no surprise who is calling me when they call me back. I can quickly log my call and take notes without carrying around a notebook.

What I like the most is that Veloxy tracks my emails and phone calls to show my activity - but it also tracks my email and shows me when my email has been opened.

The only thing that I find to be a little mundane is that I have to upload prospects using another tool using what that particular tool has in mind - if you want to create your own prospect list you have to use a formatted excel spreadsheet to upload. Once you get the hang of it, it's just a matter of copying and pasting, but it can be time consuming for a newbie.

Maria
Maria
Senior Business Account Executive in USA

I love Veloxy

Kommentare: This is a great app and plugin to Outlook. It helps track things that I would otherwise have trouble tracking. It helps keeps me organized with follow ups. I love that I can see when a customer opens my email so I can better time my follow up phone calls.

It is easy to use and keeps me organized

I like everything about Veloxy. It is great!

Jose
Regional Sales Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Mobile App on the market if you use Salesforce and Gmail!

Kommentare: Great, experience.

The Veloxy Gmail/Plugin helps sync emails to Salesforce more efficiently, reducing time manually copying and pasting email information into Salesforce. All of my outbound emails are currently getting logged automatically, and any responses to my emails from the prospect are also getting logged automatically. This is truly a game changer in automation and efficiency. For those still using the email functions in Salesforce, this gives you another option to add email templates in Gmail and send an email directly from Gmail. The Difference is how the customer receives the email. The email in Salesforce comes from “Salesforce, on behalf of Jose Rivera”. The email sent in Gmail from Veloxy, shows as coming from your normal Gmail Email. The Email analytics help provide a couple of pieces of information. One; it allows you to see if the prospect has opened the email, and how many times. Two; it helps gauge the interest, based on how many times they’ve opened the email. Three; automatic notification on your phone when they open the email, allowing you to schedule a future task in Salesforce to call the prospect. The email templates allow you to add in and save favorite templates. Tracking can be turned off or on at any time, or for specific emails. Overall, it is an awesome product for anyone in sales! Working with the Veloxy team for any questions has been great as well, they provide A+ customer service and are quick to respond.

Everything about this software is great.

Brian
Manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The Future is Today!

How many times have you been in a meeting and hand writing notes? Then you go to another meeting and hand write notes? Then after the 12hr day you say I'll type those into SFDC tomorrow, and tomorrow never happens? Me, too! Not anymore, with this app I take my notes right in the app on my iPhone or iPad and schedule the action items in the same screen. Then they are in SFDC before I leave the account. Then when I call to follow up on the visit, Veloxy logs my call in SFDC and prompts me to make a note of the calls content and a follow up action. If Veloxy could just drive me to the appointment, maybe in the next update? What if I'm in a target rich environment and want explore the surrounding businesses to see which are potential customers, it does that very effectively. If your a professional salesperson who want to get an extra 10hrs a week to build your empire and not juggle the administrative side of your business, invest in this app and it's done.

Just is customer support is a litte slow service but over all I am totally satisfied wtih them.

Brian
Enterprise Account Executive in USA

Perfect for Hunters! SDRs, AEs, Field Sales, Management, B2B

Kommentare: Tracking activity, in field tracking, email tracking, lead tracking, man its endless!

I have had the privilege of using Veloxy for 3 years. Without this plugin I wouldn't have been as successful in my career. It logs my emails to sfdc. It can create leads, add contacts (through email) and even track emails. I'm an outside sales person prospecting medium to enterprise level business. I also have a call center who can try and take opportunities from me if I don't note these opps. Veloxy adds activity to my prospects and opportunities so I don't have to. This is worth every penny!

A con would have been not having a desktop analytics page, then they made one! So no cons to report.

Cissy
Account executive in USA
Telekommunikation, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Lead generation

Kommentare: It’s useful but can improve further such as adding contact and title of companies. Maybe it is the price my company paid that doesn’t include such information.

It has many businesses you can search around your location. Logging activity is easy and sync with Salesforce.

App on my phone automatically sync with my personal msn email even I deleted my email and reload again. It’s loading all my personal msn emails to my company veloxy history. I can’t use it on my phone for this reason.

Account Manager in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Veloxy is Amazing

Kommentare: Veloxy has helped me tremendously manage my pipeline and create customer touches. The interface with Outlook is awesome. I allows me to send Mass email to customers,create templates and then track my penetration to know who is reading my email forwarding them and who is unsubscribing.Creating leads, Contacts and opportunity is a breeze in Outlook and the APP help me in the field identify customer/prospects in the area for drop-ins. Veloxy is well worth the investment.

Veloxy helps me in the field identify customer/prospects in the area for drop-ins.

I cant think of any negatives in my experience.

Nick
Sales in USA
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best tool for my sales position

This is the most useful tool we have available for my position and job. It gives me reminders on locations I have saved for prospecting as well as alerts that let me know my customers have read my emails. This software and app keeps me up to date on locations I may have missed when it comes to my business so that I don't forget to follow up with clients. I highly recommend this for anyone in a sales position similar to mine that likes a app that reminds you of your calendar as well as small things that you forget to do. Thank you

There was nothing I would change. Software is kept up to date.

Reginald

Neccessity for Outside Sales

Kommentare: Activity is the lifeblood for a healthy funnel. Management of the funnel is the difficult part. Veloxy provides a user-friendly tool that speaks directly to SalesForce and checks off multiple tasks, events that are crucial to funnel health and company compliance.

The ability to bypass several steps in one call, email, or text via the app to input activity to SFDC.

Not to nitpick, you could spruce up the interface.

Sophanara

Efficient, Easy, Productive

Kommentare: I've been using Veloxy for the past year and all of its features have helped me so much in keeping organized and on track. It is extremely helpful to know if the customer have seen my email or opened it as well as the duration they were on it. All calls are tracked and tied within salesforce. The mobile app also helps with easily managing tasks or even make calls directly. The outlook extension truly helps too.

How easy it is to keep track of all my opportunities in one app

Sometimes updates on iOS affects the app but the developer personally will assist with any issues.

Ismir

Veloxy

Kommentare: I have had a good experience overall. I like the fact that I can tell when a customer reads my emails

As a Business Account Executive it is very useful. I can open while on the field and it allows me to access my customers information, place a call and log the activity so I can track it even when I'm on the road. I also like the push notification on status of orders.

Some limitations and Subscription cost. Maybe better user support

Dave
SMB Commercial Sales Exec
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Veloxy is a game changer

It’s such an important piece of my day to day. It helps me track everything and stay organized

Software freezes sometimes but that’s normal and bugs happen. I’m sure it will get fixed. If you wait 39-45 seconds it’ll usually go thru, it never crashes

Jeffrey
Business Development Representative in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Prospecting made easy!

Kommentare: While in the field I can enter new prospects in one fourth the time it takes to enter into SF. Existing accounts are easier to look up as well.

The ease of entering new prospects and updating my CRM.

Nothing! This has given me at least an hour of my day back every day.

Adrian
Sr Business Account Executive in USA
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

If you don't have Veloxy, get it

This software has been game changing for my sales career. This tool keeps me organized. I find a huge benefit using this software when I am out in the field.

None that I can think of. This is cutting edge software.

Lisa
BAE1 in USA

Great Program

Kommentare: Great I use it everyday. I use it on my laptop through outlook and on my phone through the APP.

When I am waiting for an appointment its easy to follow up on other potential customers. Send a quick email, text or call. It also logs it in the system for me and will set another reminder. Great product.

Sometimes it logs the info on the customers older lead.

ADAM
Sales Manager in USA
Textilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I LOVE Veloxy!

Kommentare: Sales is often a numbers game. Using Veloxy allows me to visit and contact more prospects than ever before.

If you're a salesperson using Salesforce and on the road with 100's of prospects and clients you absolutely need Veloxy. It accesses my contacts in Salesforce instantly. The feature I like best is finding prospects using their built-in GPS system. It allows me to visit more prospects in a shorter amount of time. Without Veloxy I used to visit on average 5 prospects a day . . . now I can visit 15-20. The only difference is I'm using Veloxy. I've become totally dependant on it to maximize my time on the road.

I like everything about the software/app Veloxy.

Robert
Business Account Executive

Veloxy = time saver

Kommentare: I like being able to call or send emails from the app and it tags it to the opportunity I am working on in Salesforce.

I love how I have this as an app on the go. It connects to my Salesforce and lets me update tasks, send emails, and keep up with my pipeline on the go.

Nothing. Great application on the go. I highly recommend.