Veloxy is amazing

Bewertet am 26.3.2019
Sonny H.
Enterprise Account Executive
Telekommunikation, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This tool gives me extra time during the day. From door-to-door prospecting, to basic email communication, and funnel management, Veloxy seamlessly integrates to Salesforce allowing me to do exactly what I need to do without having to navigate through multiple clicks and page loading. Another function that has increased my sales volume is the ability to track an email that I send to a prospect and see when they open the email, how many times that email has been opened, what kind of device they are using, and where in the world that email has been opened! Now I know if they are really curious and if they are passing along my message throughout their company. This is a must have for any organization that wants to track their activity within a robust CRM, as well as a sales rep that wants to maximize their customer contacts!

Vorteile: Veloxy allows the user to call a contact in Salesforce directly from their smartphone and then the app automatically logs that call into Salesforce under the right opportunity/account/prospect.
The software plugs into Outlook to allow the user to utilize email templates from their smartphone or desktop and then logs the outgoing email to Salesforce under the right opportunity/account/prospect.
Veloxy makes inputting new prospects/opportunities/accounts into Salesforce at least 50% faster.
Veloxy will track the emails the user sends to a contact and let the user know when that email is opened as well as how many times it was opened, where in the world the user opened that email and how many times that email was viewed.

Nachteile: This product is not free but the value that it adds to the sales process will meet any Return On Investment model.

Great app, great features! Change the way you sell!

Veronica R.
AE
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I honestly would dread the daunting task of putting my activity from the day into salesforce at the end of the day. I work outside sales and am always on the go. This app has saved my life. I love when I am driving in my territory and I get a notification about a prospect coming up on my left or right... I haven't touched them in a while so what I now do is stop in right then and there. Before, i would just keep driving and stay in busy mode. This has helped me to solidify more appointments and in turn make more sales. I love the geo map as well because a piece of my job is picking up the phone. Sometimes i get my best information about a new prospect over the phone and don't realize they are in the same area as an existing client. So pulling it up by opportunity is amazing! It's not cold calling anymore, its warm calling. Thank you so much Veloxy!

Vorteile: Ease of use, the format! Opening it up and seeing the chart of open/closed and various stages of my book of business is so nice and keeps me motivated. Notifications when I am close by an opportunity that i haven't talked to or called in a while is AMAZING!!!! Follow ups are the name of my business so this alone is one of the biggest game changer in my business. I love geo-map. Some of the best information i get is when i pick up the phone and call a prospect. However, it gets lost in the shuffle until my task comes up. It's so nice to pull up the geo map and see all my opportunities in any given area and walk in as if its a warm call. All the info is right there and the person I talk to (if you take great notes, this app will change your life)

Nachteile: It won't let me add a company on the fly.. even if it's on the map. Unfortunately, my company requires the shipping zipcode and not the billing but I understand that it's unique in my company to prefer the shipping zip code. Veloxy's app only asks for the billing zip so when it tries to add it into my CRM, my CRM blocks it from becoming a new account.

Best Mobile App on the market if you use Salesforce and Gmail!

Bewertet am 28.2.2019
Jose R.
Regional Sales Manager
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It helps me use one Mobile app, for what would normally be 4/5 separate apps.

Vorteile: Highly recommend using the Veloxy Mobile App! I’ve been using the Veloxy mobile app for going on a year and a half. The app has:
- Quick geo-mapping features showing Opportunities/Accounts/ and Leads This can be useful when you have extra time to Cold Call.
-It Simplifies adding leads to Salesforce-If you drop by a company, you can add the new lead information quicker, and more efficiently, by utilizing the “explore nearby businesses link”, you input the contact name, and are able to convert into a lead, and then convert to an Opportunity.
- It allows you to log the Cold Call-activity and schedule a reminder to follow up when you’re in the office.
-The Caller ID feature is great as well, once setup, you’ll have a Customer first name, and Customer company information, show up on your cell phone’s Caller ID.
- 45 minute meeting reminders
- Phone notifications from the Email Analytics feature.

Nachteile: No negatives. They are continuously adding to the App.

The best sales app I have ever used!

Bewertet am 25.3.2019
Nick S.
Senior Business Account Executive
Telekommunikation, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: In all my years of sales I have never used an app that it this helpful! It makes staying on top of prospects super easy, and reminds me when I have forgotten to follow up on a potential customer. It integrates with Salesforce and Outlook, so I can see when my emails are opened by my prospects and when one of my Salesforce leads calls Veloxy cross checks the number with my Salesforce and lets me know who is calling, even if they are not in my phone's directory. When I get out of a meeting on the field, I can pull up Veloxy and it will tell me what opportunities are nearby so that I can pop in before I head back to the office. This is just the beginning! Great app all around. You owe it to yourself to give it a try. If I could give it 6 stars I would!

Vorteile: It does so many useful things. I am pretty sure this was programmed by a sales person. It tracks my emails and gives analytic, it tells me who is calling based on my open prospects in sales force, and it reminds me when I have let a prospect slip through the cracks. If I could give it 6 stars I would.

Nachteile: I have no complaints. When I first started using it maybe 2 years ago it had some glitches, but they have fixed them all and made it even better

Account Executive

Bewertet am 15.4.2019
Jose B.
Marketing & Werbung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Amazing feature and the love this app and will use all time in future. My employee are very happy with this app. Recommended!!

Vorteile: I had the opportunity to try this app out and begin to use it in my daily functions. It easily syncs between my Salesforce and Outlook. My pipeline is very easy to manage and gives me good visibility into my workload. I only use this app lightly as I am inside sales and most of my time at my computer but if I was on the road I would live in this app. It does a great job of pooling together relevant info and pushing alerts to me with activity. I would definitely recommend giving this app a try and seeing how it would help you have a single source of information.

Nachteile: I only use this app lightly as I am inside sales and most of my time at my computer but if I was on the road I would live in this app.

The Future is Today!

Bewertet am 24.3.2019
Brian G.
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: How many times have you been in a meeting and hand writing notes? Then you go to another meeting and hand write notes? Then after the 12hr day you say I'll type those into SFDC tomorrow, and tomorrow never happens? Me, too! Not anymore, with this app I take my notes right in the app on my iPhone or iPad and schedule the action items in the same screen. Then they are in SFDC before I leave the account. Then when I call to follow up on the visit, Veloxy logs my call in SFDC and prompts me to make a note of the calls content and a follow up action. If Veloxy could just drive me to the appointment, maybe in the next update? What if I'm in a target rich environment and want explore the surrounding businesses to see which are potential customers, it does that very effectively. If your a professional salesperson who want to get an extra 10hrs a week to build your empire and not juggle the administrative side of your business, invest in this app and it's done.

Nachteile: Just is customer support is a litte slow service but over all I am totally satisfied wtih them.

Amazing and Useful Tool that makes my life easier!

Bewertet am 22.5.2019
Jason C.
Sr. Business Account Executive
Telekommunikation, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been using Veloxy for over 2 years now, and have been a huge advocate of the product. Since inception, I have been a power user and have stayed in regular contact with the programming and executive team and have provided feedback when necessary, that has ALWAYS been promptly applied to the production tools. Excellent customer service, and wonderful UI provide me with an essential suite of tools to make my job easier every day!

Vorteile: Amazing tool that enhances my daily activity and allows me to track and stay laser focused on my Sales Force funnel and pipeline. Not to mention an amazing Outlook integration to seamlessly keep in contact with my prospects and customers.

Nachteile: I didn't have it in my arsenal sooner! Some features were not available at launch that I would have hoped for, but they all showed up down the road!

VELOXY IS AMAZING

Bewertet am 6.3.2019
Morjan M.
SR Business Account Executive
Telekommunikation, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I just love Veloxy Mobile. Veloxy is like my virtual personal assistant. The AI based Notifications are huge. When I’m in the field, I receive notifications about nearby Leads and Opportunities. When I receive an important email, I receive a notification.
When I’m prospecting in the field, with couple of taps, I can create a new Lead in Veloxy and everything is immediately updated in Salesforce. All phone calls, emails, texts sent from Veloxy are automatically logged into Salesforce.
Veloxy Called ID is awesome. I never miss a call from a Prospect. Every email I send from Veloxy is tracked – when recipient opens the email, I get a notification. This helps reduce my sale cycle significantly. This is so much more. I would highly recommend this to any field sales people

Vorteile: VELOXY MOBILE, THE AI Based Notifications, VELOXY Caller ID

Nachteile: At the moment I can not think of any. I love it

Artificial Intelligence plug in for your Salesforce org

Jay S.
VP Business Development
Kunststoffe, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Veloxy mobile app has been extremely useful for my everyday work. I can see all my Leads, Opportunities and Accounts in the map. I receive push notifications about 'near-by' Leads, Opportunities and Accounts when I'm in the field so that I don't miss out on anything.
I can call, send text and send email from Veloxy and everything gets logged automatically into Salesforce as activities. This saves me lots of time from manually logging these activities in Salesforce.
Email tracking and email analytics is very powerful. I receive push notifications whenever my emails are opened or forwarded. I can send bulk emails to thousands of prospects using beautiful templates and it is fully CAN-SPAM compliant. I recommend you try this as AI (Artificial Intelligence) type of assistant! You are still in control and it has settings to control what it does automatically.

Vorteile: Reminders, geographic reminders, and mapping. Seamless integration with Salesforce and posting to keep up to date PLUS Emails tracking and posting.

Nachteile: This is a con and a pro.. it is in continual improvement so sometimes there is something new that I did not expect.. It's all good. ALSO they listen and add features all the time. That is cool.

Perfect for Hunters! SDRs, AEs, Field Sales, Management, B2B

Brian P.
Enterprise Account Executive
Telekommunikation, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Tracking activity, in field tracking, email tracking, lead tracking, man its endless!

Vorteile: I have had the privilege of using Veloxy for 3 years. Without this plugin I wouldn't have been as successful in my career. It logs my emails to sfdc. It can create leads, add contacts (through email) and even track emails. I'm an outside sales person prospecting medium to enterprise level business. I also have a call center who can try and take opportunities from me if I don't note these opps. Veloxy adds activity to my prospects and opportunities so I don't have to. This is worth every penny!

Nachteile: A con would have been not having a desktop analytics page, then they made one! So no cons to report.

My Team and I LOVE Veloxy - GAME CHANGER

Bewertet am 29.5.2019
Joe C.
Regional Enterprise Sales Manager
Telekommunikation, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I have managed Sales Teams for 20+ years, and surprisingly a good amount struggle to use any CRM's as intended. There are still reps that will track their sales hunting activity via XL spreadsheets or DON'T track ANY activity. I have tried to explain the "why", share examples of successful reps that do effectively us CRM to track their calls, emails, etc.... I have heard every excuse ever given until I discovered Veloxy. Veloxy has changed the game for my team, and they now are able to track EVERYTHING they are doing w/ a simply click. The Veloxy interface is seamless, easy to navigate and doesn't require you to do anything other than simply complete the call, email, task. From an rep and management perspective its easy to create SFDC / Veloxy reports to see HOW MANY calls, emails, etc... are created every day, week, month, etc.... I strongly suggest adopting this SALES tool!!

Nachteile: There is nothing that comes to mind for either myself or my team

More Sales, Less Time!

Bewertet am 16.4.2019
Kaitlin K.
Outside Sales Rep
Einzelhandel, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Extremely easy to use and helps me save hours in my workday from 'admin work'. I can now spend more time in the field and let the app do all of the hunting for me.

Vorteile: The app is very simple to use and it syncs easily with Salesforce. The app helps me find leads outside of Salesforce and Google Maps. It immediately alerts me of new businesses when I am in the field, and it lets me add a new lead to my Salesforce pipeline with a click of a button. I can also log my activity in the app as well, and it syncs with Salesforce. Another huge game-changer is that I can make phone calls from the Veloxy app, and it automatically logs my call on Salesforce. I no longer have to waste time making a call, and then logging it.

Nachteile: The only downside of the app is that the phone calls log as 'tasks' in Salesforce instead of 'logged calls', so for reports, it doesn't pull these. But we just run different reports now. :)

More than I expected...

Bewertet am 3.4.2019
Fred S.
Sales Engineer
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I purchased this app for one reason - being able to plot my accounts on an interactive map in order to be more efficient on the road. I have found a number of additional features (Outlook integration, email read receipt notification, nearby business search, etc) that made the app even more valuable to me. And, the support for this app is very responsive.

Vorteile: The app plots my accounts on an interactive map. When I am on the road, I can see where my accounts are relative to one another. I can also click onto the account and get any information needed. It also shows companies nearby and allows me to prospect on the fly. Many other great features in this app.

Nachteile: The only negative actually exposed a positive. There is a feature that allows the user to integrate with Outlook. There was a time that I experienced a bug in the program that caused the program to close. I got in contact with the support for the program and they fixed the problem on the spot. The customer service is very responsive.

Fantastic sales tool and effective time-saver

Bewertet am 3.4.2019
Erika S.
Commercial Fleet Specialist
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Veloxy has helped me save time, become more efficient, and streamline my day-to-day sales responsibilities.

Vorteile: The Veloxy for Outlook add-on allows you to send individual, customized emails to a list of recipients, making it quick and easy to communicate to a large audience. The Veloxy smart phone app make it easy to log phone calls, look up prospect/customer information, and log emails while out in the field or away from your desk. With the app, you can also pull a map that shows all of the qualified leads and opportunities in your area, making it quick and easy to schedule drop-ins.

Nachteile: If you do not want updates or alerts, make sure to turn off this feature in the mobile app.

Veloxy is Amazing

Bewertet am 4.4.2019
John Y.
Account Manager
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Veloxy has helped me tremendously manage my pipeline and create customer touches. The interface with Outlook is awesome. I allows me to send Mass email to customers,create templates and then track my penetration to know who is reading my email forwarding them and who is unsubscribing.Creating leads, Contacts and opportunity is a breeze in Outlook and the APP help me in the field identify customer/prospects in the area for drop-ins. Veloxy is well worth the investment.

Vorteile: Veloxy helps me in the field identify customer/prospects in the area for drop-ins.

Nachteile: I cant think of any negatives in my experience.

Easy and simple

Bewertet am 24.4.2019
Irit L.
Business development executive
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Veloxy mobile app has been extremely useful for my everyday work. I can see all my Opportunities in the map, receive push notifications about 'near-by' opportunities when I'm in the field so that I don't miss out anything. I can call, send text and send email from Veloxy and everything gets logged automatically into Salesforce as activities. This saves me lot of time from manually logging these activities in Salesforce. There are so much more

Vorteile: Simplicity and quality. Visually it is very easy to work

Nachteile: Not sure since my goal was to mostly save time and I definitely was able too

Veloxy is the application every sales hunter should be using. Highly recommend !!!

John L.
Sr EAE
Telekommunikation, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been using Veloxy for some time now with total satisfaction and very high ROI. When I look back I cant imagine life as a hunter, sales maker, without it. I would highly recommend to all sales especially outside sales. Get Veloxy now and you wont be sorry. Happy Selling !!

Vorteile: The very best Salesforce, Outlook, Mapping and Calling integration tool in one simple and easy to use app on your phone and pc.The support and training they offer is fantastic as well, a true partner in success.

Nachteile: NONE..... I cant think of a single negative

Best tool for my sales position

Nick B.
Sales
Telekommunikation, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This is the most useful tool we have available for my position and job. It gives me reminders on locations I have saved for prospecting as well as alerts that let me know my customers have read my emails. This software and app keeps me up to date on locations I may have missed when it comes to my business so that I don't forget to follow up with clients. I highly recommend this for anyone in a sales position similar to mine that likes a app that reminds you of your calendar as well as small things that you forget to do. Thank you

Nachteile: There was nothing I would change. Software is kept up to date.

Great For Reps and Managers

Bewertet am 8.4.2019
Matthew E.
Manager of Branded Sales
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As a rep, I used the app religiously. As a manager I can see that my reps have also taken on that same attitude.

Vorteile: Ease of use. It has more functionality than Salesforce app. What I used to do on Salesforce Desktop mode I can now do in Veloxy. Now that I manager a team I can see all their activity throughout the week as well. Our focus is going mobile and this is the app to take us there.

Nachteile: We have a few proprietary plugins for Salesforce that Veloxy doesn’t support.

Veloxy is intuitive and easy to use on your hand-held device.

Bewertet am 4.4.2019
Territory Manager
Medizinische Geräte, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It solves a lot of issues with finding customers on the go, keeping tracks of notes from previous visit, and reminders are always awesome. You can never have too many of those!

Vorteile: It is very intuitive. When I am on the go with my busy schedule. I don't have to time to research ahead of time for my closest clients or closest prospects. Veloxy lets me tap into that mind-set and allows me to maximize my time to meet with as many clients as I close within a geo-area. There are so many aspects to the software that I like, where it also allows me to sync up with Saleforce, that is makes doing my job easier and more efficiently all from my mobile phone.

Nachteile: There isn't much I don't like about the software. I am looking forward to each update they have. The next better than before.

Must have tool for outside sales using SalesForce

Bewertet am 22.5.2019
David I.
Business Sales
Telekommunikation, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy logging of activities to my SalesForce opportunities. At Comcast, we live in SalesForce and all customer interactions need to be logged to keep our opportunities active. Veloxy saves us so much time by automatically logging emails to opps, phone call logging, as well as the geolocation feature making our sales routes more efficient.

Nachteile: There is a lag on the screen that shows how many days since the last activity happened. Would be nice to have it show blank, and then populate with the correct number of days elapsed.

This app helps you be a better seller

Bewertet am 17.5.2019
Jordan B.
Regionals sales manager
Fischerei, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Veloxy has helped me be a better seller. I can stay organized and keep everything together while still on the road and not on my computer. The ability to do everyday functions and have them automatically logged into the CRM is awesome, and saves on so much time! I love using this tool and learning more about it, and helping myself out in the field!

Vorteile: - the ability to have everything automatically track to your CRM is amazing
- the alerts and ability to handle them from the phone helps when on the road
- the compatibility with CRM is like having everything on your phone
- this is just an amazing app

Nachteile: - haven’t found too many cons yet
- could be a little bit easier to navigate but it’s very user friendly

Efficient, Easy, Productive

Sophanara V.
Business Account Executive
Telekommunikation, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've been using Veloxy for the past year and all of its features have helped me so much in keeping organized and on track. It is extremely helpful to know if the customer have seen my email or opened it as well as the duration they were on it. All calls are tracked and tied within salesforce. The mobile app also helps with easily managing tasks or even make calls directly. The outlook extension truly helps too.

Vorteile: How easy it is to keep track of all my opportunities in one app

Nachteile: Sometimes updates on iOS affects the app but the developer personally will assist with any issues.

Veloxy

Ismir R.
Business Account Executive
Telekommunikation, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have had a good experience overall. I like the fact that I can tell when a customer reads my emails

Vorteile: As a Business Account Executive it is very useful. I can open while on the field and it allows me to access my customers information, place a call and log the activity so I can track it even when I'm on the road. I also like the push notification on status of orders.

Nachteile: Some limitations and Subscription cost. Maybe better user support

Veloxy Mobile

Bewertet am 25.3.2019
Daniel G.
Field Sales Manager
Telekommunikation, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This app has allowed my team to keep their opportunities updated while they are in the field working. Prior to Veloxy, reps would have to go back to the office or to a wi-fi hotspot and get out their laptop. This has freed up a lot of time to prospect more.

Vorteile: Versatility, ease of use and lots of functionality. Helps the team keep their work updated while out in the field.

Nachteile: Not the easiest process to convert opportunities, but all of the other features out weigh that.