Über ITM Platform

Die ITM-Plattform bietet umfassendes Projekt-, Programm- und Portfoliomanagement, einschließlich Ressourcenplanung und vollständige PMO-Unterstützung.

Erfahre mehr über ITM Platform

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie ITM Platform bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Fernando T.
Fernando T.
CEO in Mexiko

Effective, efficient and efficient solution for project management

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: After a thorough and complete analysis of solutions, we opted for ITM Platform, the implementation was quick and simple. We are very happy with the operation as it is stable and we are constantly being given new functionality. Its integration architecture is very intelligent and simple, we have practically been able to integrate the rest of our solutions with ITM Platform.

Unlike other solutions, ITM Platform delivers all the functionality to manage programs, portfolios, projects and services. It delivers all the functionalities of MS-Project in terms of managing the Gantt schedule and critical path. It provides unlimited storage space and is fully integrated with the system's functions; it's like having a sharepoint. It has an integrated social network which allows effective communication between team members. Dashboards, key indicators and reports are already built, based on best practices and can be used from the start of the solution. It allows managing projects from robust, cascading and agile perspectives.

The operation of the solution is by web browser only

Jorge D.
PM in Panama
Unternehmensberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

ITM PM Software

functions Friendly Porfolio Management kanban

Report view for guest users cost management kanban task integration with timeline

Michael S.
PMO Manager in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to use but lacks the advanced features.

Kommentare: Our customer experience was a bit disjointed and delayed, however I understand this is being or has been addressed.

Really quick and easy to use. Very initiative user interface for tracking projects, with dynamic filtering. Upload MS Project files is good.

Reporting could be better, most data will export as spreadsheet. There is no standard report for Project Mangers to export for Project Sponsors, the expectation is that all users will use the portal.

Zoe B.
Zoe B.
Digital Transformation Director in Spanien
Chemikalien

All the features we need, intuitive to my users and fast to deploy

Kommentare: I have experience with many of the PPM solutions out there (Clarity, Daptiv, Planview etc) and ITM Platform allowed us to have the whole organization performing at 100%, in a very short time, with all the benefits a serious PPM solution must deliver.

Great portfolio management and program/project prioritization, along with waterfall and agile methodologies built in. We were up and running in less than a week, which is --compared to other PPM solutions I've used- Usain Bolt-like performance. We also use the bot on Slack for users who don't need to use it intensively. The support service is quite efficient --and included in the price, which again makes a difference-

Some project managers are used to MS Project on the Gantt planning part. Maybe a desktop version of the Gantt would help. It's not on Gartner's or Forrester's reports, which makes it a bit harder when it comes to make a decision.

Consultor en transformación digital in Spanien

Digital consultant

Kommentare: I am a regular user of ITM platform, and I could not substitute it for anithing else. It is perfect for a mid size organization, and specially for a profesional services firm (which is my case)

Ease of use Overall functionalities, and very good value per money Very short curve of learning Good management tolls (reports, KPIs) Performance of SaaS solution Excelent quality of service

Some web messages The mobile app could take more functionalities

Alberto M.
Alberto M.
Head Of Operaciones Top Retail in Spanien

Complete Project Management tool

Kommentare: Our experience with ITM Platform has been very good. We have been working with her for a long time and she has helped us a lot in making a much more professional, controlled and efficient project management.
It is a highly recommended tool.

ITM is a very complete platform that includes the entire life cycle of a project and later allows you to join it to a service.

Have a document manager structured by folders. That would be great!

Alberto D.
Director in Spanien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Project Portfolio Management tool

Kommentare: We are using ITM to control operations for our team of consultants. Its simplicity and flexibility allowed us to deploy and train people very quicky. We are planning to extend our use to ITM to other areas.

ITM is a flexible platform useful not only to control individual project execution, but to control the whole project porfolio. It's a tool useful for the Project Manager, the Project staff and also for management. It has all functionalities we needed at a reasonable price.

Integration with other tools may be improved

Nicolo F.
Nicolo F.
Digital Content Strategist in USA
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best value for money PM tool

The best thing about ITM Platform is that it is a complete tool, you have all the features you can ask for. There are some details that I love about it, for example the fact that you need to save whenever you make changes to a project (no annoying autosave that slows everything down). Also customer support was great. Best value for money.

I am less happy with the "social" aspect of the tool. While definitely functional I found it to be not so intuitive. This may be also caused by the fact that we didn't use much this feature internally.

Alejandro H.
Alejandro H.
Networking Manager in Venezuela
Telekommunikation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

WOW, do you look for all in one Portfolio & Project Management software? look no more

Kommentare: Portfolio & Project Management SaaS this is the king

This do everything, Program, project and Task Management, team assignation, calculation of budget and deviations, risk analysis, parchases, time, money and resource tracking, communication in all levels, chat, emails with notifications, team time tracking, multi currency, multi region, Documentation repository and management. Everything! and for $25 per user/month its great.

Interface a little spartan and plain, and I traed far to find a cons,not good for small project teams? but not bad. don't bring me coffee?

Tiago D.
Tiago D.
Responsable de Soporte y Formación - Gestión de Proyectos in
Quelle: GetApp

Best PPM solution - price/user

Kommentare: With ITM Platform you can easily store your project data, schedule tasks and activities, collaborate with your team, upload docs. At high level, PMOs can access progress of every project in an easy-to-use portfolio.

You can use agile or clasic project management adpated with every methodology PMI, Prince2, etc...

No lifetime license and on-site solution is to expensive.

John S.
PMO Director in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

A Customizable Software with Excellent Support

Kommentare: So far it has been favorable. There are a few pain points, but not too bad.

There is a great deal that is customizable in the views and has ability for custom fields. This allows us to present the reporting as our executives wish to see it while still providing functionality for the PMs

There is a lot of 'click' fatigue. You cannot assign one member multiple tasks at once. There is no drag and drop functionality in the Gantt screen. The Gantt bars cannot be customized with colors to show red, yellow, and green tasks. There are not color options in the program progress area, and pink/salmon look a lot like red, which usually translates to at risk. ALSO and most importantly. There is no way to permanently delete a project without ITM's help. We know about the inactive portal, but this does not meet our needs. We want to use this as a TAC portal, so not being able to permanently delete rejected projects will clutter up the projects that have been completed that we do want to maintain visibility on.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for your review, John. We just wanted to point out that the Gantt --as well as the agile board- does have a drag and drop functionality. You can extend or move tasks with the mouse or, on mobile devices, by touching the screen. You may have tried to move a locked task. The support team will be more than happy to help you with this one :-) You are right: projects that have had activity --such as hours reported- cannot be deleted, only inactivated. This feature helps you keep a solid consistency within your portfolio. Again, thank you very much!

Ainhoa T.
CEO in Spanien
Forschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The perfect Project Management tool

Kommentare: From the very different PM softwares I tried, ITM is one of the most complete applications. You will need few days to get used to it (due to the high number of functionalities it has), but is friendly for users, has a lot of customizable parts that allows you to make the most of your projects in very different levels. They have include all you need to help you managing company, projects, tasks and team. I would point the web response time as the unique issue to get improved. Furthermore, I will recommend ITM because their customer support, they answer you rapidly and resourcefully.

I like the customized properties and fields in the different categories. The huge amount of properties and fields make clearer the project management tools. It is an easy way to track the project and team work charges, applied efforts, budget and actions. Moreover an extra point is the summaries of programs and projects evaluating the main indicators (money, time and work hours). The functionality of purchases and revenues display a good option to track the account and assets of the company.

Web response time is sometimes slow. I would add the possibility to associate a project to more that a client. Although the application is very friendly user I would try to get a modern or fresh design to make it more attractive.

Antwort von ITM Platform

Ainhoa, thank you so much for your review! As you know, we strive to offer great customer support to help all our users excel at what they do. Thanks also for suggesting the integration with Hubspot, it's an interesting feature that we will consider including in our roadmap.

Linky V.
Project Management Consultant in Südafrika

ITM contains all the features you could possibly want in a PPM tool with good customer support.

Kommentare: I see a huge improvement in team collaboration.
Improvement in Portfolio Management due to custom reporting and the ability to export to Excel.
Cost Management: It's the first tool I use where the budget makes sense. The top down budget consists of figures from the business case. The bottom up budget is built from the estimates I put in. You can then directly compare with actual values.
Resource Management is a huge time saver and the timesheet feature.
Methodology: It's fully configurable and it makes provision for a combination of Kanban boards and Gantt views which satisfy both the traditional and Agile PM's.

I like the user-friendly interface which means users require little training. It's fully configurable to make it custom to your organization's processes and terminology. Because it's cloud-based it can literally be implemented within weeks instead of months. You have an unlimited document repository for all your projects. It makes provision for projects and workflow, is fully compatible with MS Project and Outlook. You can use it for resource management including timesheets and managing capacity and demand across all projects. For teamwork it has a built-in social communication network. It allows you to manage all costs and budget, even internal and charge-out rates if you're a consulting firm. You can also use it for supplier and customer management. For PMO's and Portfolio Managers it caters for Dashboard Reporting, KPI's and alignment with business objectives or strategies. For the Agile and blended with Agile PM's, it has a Kanban Board function and a Task Management functionality. Lastly I like the API's that makes it compatible with any third party solutions.

When you import Microsoft Project Plan, it doesn't bring the resource names across. You have to add the resource names separately and add them to the plan. Also you cannot export the MS Project Plan out again.

Marina M.
controller in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Implementing project management with the help of ITM

Kommentare: User support has been fast and effective. The section of "Team", with the matrix of Components, Tasks and Responsibilities in the tasks gives a complete, fast and clear vision. In the Gantt, it is very practical to be able to change data of the tasks and the degree of progress. Automatically, you can check degree of progress of the whole project. Regarding Monitoring and Documents, I highlight the ease of adding some and others. In Project Documents, it is very useful to see to which task the documents have been linked.
The monitoring reports are added in a simple way and provide a valuable contribution to the lessons learned.
Program monitoring has been very useful for me to see the progress of the related projects together.
Another aspect that I have valued a lot has been the documentation sent (e-books, articles ...), which has been very motivating for me in my role in the Project Support Office.
Finally, assess the excellent professionalization of the entire ITM team with which I have been in contact.

In general, the clarity with which the concepts are displayed on the screen is very practical and intuitive to record the project manager, showing the key elements to him and to the project team.

In "Services" I have missed a calendar, in the style of the Gantt, to visualize the key dates.

Johan andres C.
implementor in Kolumbien

You notice the change when you have an application to manage work times!

Kommentare: In general it is a very complete application as I said before, I have had the pleasure of using several applications for the use of work times and none compares to it.
It is an excellent application and very easy to handle.

Actually what I like the most is that it does not leave any field on the outside, it takes into account all aspects of any business. as are the expenses, budgets, times, activities, projects, among many other things. another interesting thing is that it does not require an application installed to use it, it is impressive the ease of use of this application when you have a good internet connection

It is very complete the application would not change anything.

Diana M.
Project manager in Kolumbien
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

itm review

Integrate cost, schedule, follows and learned lessons in one tool.

The follow for schedule is so poor. You can use only one base line and the predecessor task do not have any way to add gap. The cost for one resource are just one, sometime the hour cost change and you need add other profile.

letztes Jahr

Thank you very much for your review, Diana! Since early 2019, you have available an improved progress reporting system, including unlimited baselines per project, which seemed to be your primary stopper. You will notice baselines now are not just capturing the schedule, but also other relevant pieces of information, such as purchases or revenues. We look forward to keeping improving ITM Platform following your suggestions. Thank you again.

Wilfred V.
Product leader in Kolumbien

Quality of the platform

Kommentare: ITM is a platform that has given me a pleasant experience because it allows me to manage in a very fast way the tasks of the members of my team of work. I can manage times and see the performance reports that help me know in advance if the objectives are being met.
When I was a team member it allowed me to know exactly the activities that I had to do during the day and in this way I could organize my time to execute them.
It is a very good tool !!!

What I liked most about the software is the ease it gives me to organize and manage my team's tasks

Of the platform I have no complaints, possibly the only thing that bothers me is that in some browsers it is not loaded in a friendly way

Itzel C.
PMO MANAGER in Mexiko
Lebensmittelproduktion, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

A powerfull tool to manage your project portfolio!

The excellent cost-benefit relationship, it helps your company from strategic to operational perspectives with a fairly accessible price. ITM Platform helps you in each project management process groups (initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling and closing), making it possible to work collaboratively.

The way ITM Platform calculate "earned value metrics", you can't do a correct analysis if you only focus on work hours instead of project’s cost and date of completion. Other thing is the customer service, even when the support team answer to you in a very fast way, they do not resolve always your problems but they take them into consideration for further platform updates.

Johan andres C.
implementator in Kolumbien

excellent software

Kommentare: that overvall experience is very pleasant for me and all the users of the company because make more easier the comunication of the things to do in a project

that make my organzation work more efficient and all the people that use the software, can use it in a very comfortable way and have a very good support line that helps with any trouble or doubt that you have

that don´t show a view of a single day only you can see the weekend day also don´t have the way to do that show the holly days

José antonio O.
PMO in Mexiko
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy, brilliant, smart and cutting edge technology

Kommentare: An overall control of my project portfolio, with several complex projects running at once it's easy to lose track of them or for little details to be ignored, and also allowed me to work in several methodologies at once

It's an easy to use tool with advanced functionality, lots of features and easy to understand interface, has lots of convenient reports and dashboards

It's an online software, which means you are limited to places where you have a stable connection for it to sync or to upload changes

Macarena G.
project analyst in Chile
Tiefbau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The best solution

Kommentare: My name is Macarena, and I work as a "project analyst" in a chilean company. It's name is Fleischmann, and we are specialized ir electrical engeneering, system control and climatization for big buildings. The managers where looking for a solution to the inestability and disorder of the design department, so they wanted to start controlling the worked hours of the members of the design team.
I was incharged of doing the research, so I evaluated at least 12 different ERP platforms, and ITM was one of them. It was the one that I liked the most and the managers too, so we started the free trial and it is awesome how this program shows the reality of the department.
ITM can do everything that we needed it for.
Now we've finished the free trial, we are going to have the 1 month trial that costs $99, so we decided to include more deparments in this. Of course, we know it is not perfect, but at least it will show us all the estimated numbers that we need to understand where are we failing in this department, and although it takes a lot of time to get it in practice, we have an awesome helper to do it (Enrique Tapia).

The simplicity The functions The information that can make you see the real stato of your projects

The project manager license has too little functions

Antwort von ITM Platform

Macarena, thanks for your review. We'll keep doing our best to support Fleischmann!

Manuel S.
Program Manager in Spanien
Logistik & Lieferkette, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

A good PMI oriented project management tool

Kommentare: ITM is a really good project management tool for companies which have a good level of project management maturity.
I have gained better control of my programs and projects using this tool

Easy to use Configuration and all parameters that can be used Flexibility Adherance to PMBOK of Project Management Institute SaaS product

Reporting should be improved Time tracking is not very friendly and not easy to integrate with other tools (e.g. JIRA) Projects integration from JIRA should be more parametrized, otherwise transfer to ITM too many data which produce rubbish Do not allow to have a sub-program belonging to a program.

Partner & CEO in Spanien
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Complete feature set for a very decent price

Kommentare: I have seen many different project management platforms with at first sight fancy interfaces, but it is hard to find one that gives you all the features that ITM Platform for this price.

The combination of both classic waterfall and Kanban projects is very interesting and useful. Projects are neatly integrated into platforms and the portfolio, and for both projects and programs the system provides a comprehensive set of KPIs and dashboards. The platform is also very customisable as you can add custom fields, integrate with Jira and Zapier and import your projects from MS Project. For the more tech savvy there is also the option to integrate directly with the platform's APIs. Also to can start using the platform quickly, as your own company environment is set up instantly and you don't need too much onboarding time.

Although the system supports internal cost calculation by the hour, there is no way to calculate revenues by the hour or charge these to external customer, what I would like to do for consultancy services. Also it would be nice if you could customise reports with graphs etc., although this can be achieved by using the platform's APIs from Excel.

Jose antonio O.
PMO in Mexiko

excellent!

ease of use, comprehensiveness, completeness and advanced features, it´s everything a program manager needs in order to complete master their projects

Sometimes implementations can be expensive and since it´s an online solution, being able to connect to the internet its paramount to use the software

Luís roberto L.
Projects in Electrical Engineering in Brasilien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: ITM has an easy interface and has all the tools in accordance with PMBOK rules. It guarantees a safe operation, controlling all the important items in a project.

The easy way to use.

ITM doesn't have an interface with other software, like a financial software or a sales software. So, it generates a manual transference of data between both software.