MobileCause puts YOU first

Bewertet am 17.12.2018
Matthew H.
CLUB1040 Missionary Lebanon Launch Team Leader
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: MobileCause became a component of our growth. Organizationally, we see MobileCause keywords now as hallmarks for our own milestones and achievements. Because MobileCause made funds processing and reporting so easy, we have been able to focus our energy and effort on building partner support rather than bogging down in administrative tasks. I can't recommend MobileCause highly enough.

Vorteile: The SERVICE. All the features are great. The forms and reports are easy to use. They are highly customizable so you can run multiple campaigns as well as maintain branding standards. But, by far, the best thing about MobileCause is their service. Whether you call or email - you reach a person AND that person helps get you an answer and resolution.

Nachteile: I would like to have an option for users to administer their own monthly gifts via a login process - a feature that is currently in development.

MC review

Mariah M.
Philanthropy Manager
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has been great for our main fundraiser event - love the ease of capturing donations via credit card, as prior to it was all manual entry. Also love being able to communicate to donors via text and giving us more options.

Vorteile: Easy for registering guests for events, love the thermometer and interactive possibilities; texting to donate is a new option for our donors

Nachteile: I still seem to have a hard time finding where to make alterations to certain details on the backend, like where to change a fulfillment response, or remove a donation, etc. I also wish they would change the thermometer details where someone's name automatically shows up if they haven't entered other details - the system remembers their number and associates the name, but some people want to be anonymous on the thermometer, so i wish it would default to no details being shown. I also am disappointed with the large jump in pricing from Yr 1 to Yr 2, but trust that it won't happen again beyond this initial increase or it might be come hard to justify.

Great for managing donations

Bewertet am 19.11.2019
Emily K.
Marketing Director

Kommentare: I really like using MobileCause to manage our donations, not so much for registration or ticketing features but more so for donations. There are options for one-time or recurring gifts. The customized reports are nice, and MobileCause offers webinars to help you understand how to use their features or offer tips for big fundraising events.

Vorteile: Over the years they have updated their tools including more customization/personalization on their donation forms and communications. You can also select what to include in the reports for donations and record donations into campaigns depending on where you get or how you use donations. I also love the texting feature.

Nachteile: It's a little difficult and takes time to navigate the website to use its tools. You have to get familiar with where to access a certain text code or editing a certain form.

von MobileCause an 27.11.2019

Hi Emily. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on MobileCause. We really appreciate and value your input. Regarding your comments on ticketing and registration features, have you been using our new and improved Ticketing, Registration and Guest Check-in functionality? If you have not, we encourage you to take a look, we believe you will find it more useful and easier to use than our previous feature. It is very dynamic, provides lots of options, and is extremely easy to use. Just a few clicks and you will have a beautiful, personalized ticketing form available. Once you do work with it, please let us know your thoughts, we'd love to hear them!

Disappointed with Ease of Use

Janice F.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I would not recommend this platform to small organizations that rely on volunteer support at the special events. The system is not intuitive to quickly train a volunteer. There are also too many levels to set up the system for a small organization with limited staff to dedicate their time to navigating the platform. The videos, and support provided by Mobile Cause were helpful during the set-up process, but could not help during the day of event issues that we encountered, thus causing our guests, volunteers, and staff much stress and disappointment.

Vorteile: Our organization selected Mobile Cause as donation platform based on the text to donate features demonstrated from our Sales Representative. For the most part, this feature works well when a donor has full understanding of their personal smart phone and texting features.

Nachteile: As a small non-profit, we had hopes that Mobile Cause would be a streamline platform that would allow us to capture donations without having to have a registration/auction service to process payments, manage registration, etc. If I had not had the excellent support of rep from the Mobile Cause Support Team, I would have been able to set up our event or manage all the day of issues we encountered with Text to Donate, ticketing, and payment. The issues we encountered are too many to list in this review. I have attempted to rectify our concerns with the Mobile Cause management with no success. We lost money due to the glitches in the system that have not been addresses to date.

Great for Crowd Funding

Bewertet am 3.10.2019
Jodi G.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It provides important tools that we need.

Vorteile: The platform provides crowd-funding, credit card processing, and custom forms. Very useful for every event we have.

Nachteile: There are ways I'd like to be able to customize receipts and crowdfunding messaging, but the system doesn't allow for that. Pulling reports is a hassle. I wish it would seamlessly integrate with QuickBooks so I don't have to enter that data into QuickBooks.

MobileCause Review

Lisa F.
Director of Annual Giving
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I could not be happier with MobileCause. From the support team, to my account manager, to the digital specialist, they are so responsive and quick. I would recommend them to everyone looking for professional-looking and adaptive forms that are easy to use.

Vorteile: I like how it is constantly adapting to the needs of those of us that use it. With every update, it is becoming more dynamic, more user-friendly, and more flexible.

Nachteile: On our Giving Day, I wanted to make it as easy as possible for people to give to the area they wanted to without necessarily having to scroll through all of the teams. This resulted in my changing the pledges/keywords for every gift that came in to ensure that the designation was correct. Would love (and this is me just being selfish) that there was a way that the funds would go to the "buckets/teams" automatically. Again, looking at ease-of-use for the donor.

Best purchase ever

Brynn B.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I implemented this at my previous employer and then immediately did so when I assumed a new role in a different non-profit. I cannot recommend this enough!!

Vorteile: It is so easy to use - even I can set up a new activity within 10 minutes that looks like a pro did it! We love being able to have different keywords so that we can better track appeals, audiences, etc!

Nachteile: I love everything about MobileCause! There's nothing I don't like!

HFF MobileCause review

Bewertet am 4.10.2019
Chad G.
Associate Director of Events and Volunteers
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great customer service and product

Vorteile: I like the ease of use. and user-friendliness for those fundraising for HFF

Nachteile: I think the text message input area could be improved. It seems too difficult to add extra info outside their name and cell phone.

Great tool for non-profit fundraising

Lauren S.
Leadership Gift Officer
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: MobileCause has solved many issues for us as a small fundraising shop. We have been through periods of severe understaffing and a lack of resources. MobileCause allowed us to fill a gap in our online giving presence with little investment of staff time.

Vorteile: MobileCause has been an amazing resource for our institution. We have been able to provide a platform for various different areas of the University to fundraise in addition to kicking off an annual Day of Giving that continues to grow year over year.

Nachteile: There are some limitations with segmenting out the Day of Giving, but that was not something we needed until after our Day of Giving gained a ton of traction over three years.

User friendly, full of features, and does the job perfectly!

Erica L.
Coordinator, Advancement Services
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been able to increase alumni engagement threefold, easily. Using MobileCause was honestly the best, easiest decision our team ever made. And their customer service is unbeaten. Any time I've had a question or concern, they have above and beyond to help answer or fix the issue.

Vorteile: It is so easy to use and can be dialed up or toned back depending on your skill and comfortability. Honestly, people on my team were ready to use the software pretty much immediately, which was awesome. It has helped us connect with our alumni in a completely new way - and THEY ARE LOVING IT!

Nachteile: I hope there are more features, which of course, I know there will be. It seems like every day they add new stuff.

My likes and dislikes of MobileCause

Sharon C.
Director of Annual Giving
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, I'd say that MobileCause really needs to step up the "stewardship" aspect of the platform. It is great for fundraisers to sign up and use to communicate with their family and friends. But once a donor gives, I'd say the experience is lacking, and has required a lot of work on our end to figure out things that should be standard for a smooth donor experience.

Vorteile: MobileCause is great for the user experience with crowdfunding. Our college students love working with the platform and have exceeded their past mail-based fundraising campaign totals. Setting up campaigns and activities is also pretty straightforward and simple.

Nachteile: Figuring out how to best structure campaigns is difficult and was not clearly articulated in the onboarding process. There is not option to have different activity receipts go to different administrators. You can choose to have all receipts go to one extra admin email, otherwise you don't see what the donor/registrant receives. Receipts also don't list out all a donor's choices on a giving form. You need to add variable fields to the email to help accomplish this. However, if you ever change your form (rename a field, add or remove fields) donors set on recurring gifts no longer have receipts that show their information. There also isn't clear communication about upcoming recurring gifts for donors who sign up through an online form, rather than on their phone.

A great start and very personal support for small nonprofit

Bewertet am 15.12.2018
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, the experience has been quite positive. I appreciate how easy it is to make campaigns and keywords for specific activities. I wish I knew at the beginning what I know now because our dashboard would be cleaner, but it is still much more functional than what we had before.

Vorteile: I love the pricing structure for Mobile Cause compared to others that have hidden fees and only get more and more expensive as the organization and donor foundation grows. I also really appreciate the customer service...very quick and very personal. I don't feel like a number, and I also feel like they listen to feedback and develop products and improvements accordingly.

Nachteile: The learning curve was steep when we first began with Mobile Cause. Now that I understand it, I can do lots of different things, but it's difficult to delegate to others because it's not always intuitive. The ease of use has improved over time, though. I'm also thankful for the integration and development they're working on with regards to reports and use of forms for different activities. We have donors in another country that is not supported by Mobile Cause now, so that remains a hurdle we have to fix.

Walk-a-thon

Bewertet am 27.12.2018
Daryl R.
Special Events Manager
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: In the end, the software worked well.. no real glitches. The support team and my Customer Success Manager listened to me and was able to create exactly what I needed. I only wish there was a little more flexability in the terminolgy on the actual pages. Not all users understand fundraising lingo, some of which is not changable in the design.

Vorteile: I worked with a Customer Success Manager to design my pages for our annual walk-a-thon. I wanted to improve our site to be simplier for the user to navigate. She listened to me and designed a site which included everything I asked for resulting in a simplier, easier way for my walk participates to sign-up, join a team and fundraise.

Nachteile: As someone who has little time and patience for designing pages, I found navitgating this part too time consuming for me. I ended up paying for someone at Mobile Cause to design.

Bewertet am 16.4.2019
Demphna K.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: While we truly enjoy the functionality of the product, we would like to have additional support with the onboarding process and continued tech support.

Vorteile: Mobile Cause is great at integration with our database. When a donor gives through our website, Mobile Cause immediately adds that info to our database--takes a step out of our data input process, saving time and money.

Nachteile: It is VERY difficult to get assistance. When we have an issue, they are not easy to work with to resolve. Additionally, they do not issue invoices or receipts for charges causing problems for our auditors.

von MobileCause an 20.6.2019

Thank you, Demphna, for taking the time to provide your feedback on MobileCause. We are happy to hear you are pleased with the functionality of our fundraising software. We are disheartened to hear you found getting support from our Customer Success team difficult. We pride ourselves on our commitment to customer support. We will be reaching out to you to learn more about your experience so we can ensure your experience isn't replicated. Please know your experience with MobileCause support is the exception and we hope you give us another opportunity to demonstrate to you the typical high standards our customers receive.

Gift Intake Manager

Allyyssa K.
Gift Intake Manager
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, I have been using MobileCause for a couple of years and it has been a good time. I enjoy being able to customize our giving page, setting up campaigns for various events, and the growth. I would suggest Mobile Cause to various companies that fundraise.

Vorteile: The ability to customize the giving page for our donors and monitoring the analytics. In addition, Mobile Cause is a fun software to use for fundraising, from its text to donate to its reoccurring donations features.

Nachteile: The least feature that I like about the Mobile Cause software is the interaction for the donors. I suggest allowing the donor to make a profile on the website, allowing them to have some involvement on the website.

Easy to Customize Donation Forms

Mikko S.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: MobileCause allowed us to customize our giving forms to a greater degree than with any other platform and to only get that piece of software we wanted without the unnecessary expense of buying other CRM type components we already had and were happy with. If you just want a product to take care of one aspect of your operation and not change other systems MobileCause is a great choice and at a competitive price point.

Vorteile: The ability to really customize each form is fantastic.

Nachteile: The output of reports needs to be improved as old data and new data can get mixed together so you have to double check and cross check information.

Useful Program With Various Benefits

Kristine P.
Development Coordinator
Fundraising, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, I recommend this software. It is aesthetically pleasing, customize-able enough to make it feel your own, and the forms have some great features (like calculations, drop down menus, and giving the donor the option to pay the service fee. Whenever I was massively confused or had complicated questions, the staff was always there to either walk me through it or completely resolve the issue for me. Big thank you to our account manager,

Vorteile: I like the ability to run multiple campaigns with multiple forms at the same time. I like the various functions available within forms. I love the customer service.

Nachteile: The crowdfunding function is still very confusing, both as the administrator and for users. There are some limitations on what information is made available to each group that has caused some disappointment. I have taken all four training courses and there are still some things that I have learned through trial and error or from just clicking around and getting a spark of clarity.

Great Customer Service

David clark M.
Operations
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great people. Great product.

Vorteile: I think it is easy to use. The developers listen to suggestions about features and are obviously customer driven. The customer service responses are polite, prompt and get me the information I need to move forward. I often get responses from the same people call after call, and that helps me know I can trust MobileCause. I also like the new visualized monthly breakdowns.

Nachteile: Some of the customer information can't be edited without the help of customer support which is hard when a client updates their contact information.

I would recommend MobileCause

Marc B.
Assistant Scout Executive
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: MobileCause has allowed us to reach donors where they are. Writing checks is no longer a barrier to giving. Recurring giving is very easy. In the last five years, the platform has been ever-evolving, always improving releasing the latest features to stay ahead of the competition. Customer service is very responsive and open to suggestions. Forms are intuitive and very easy to customize for any purpose.

Vorteile: Very easy to use, intuitive, responsive customer service

Nachteile: For recurring gifts, donors are notified when credit cards expire, but the admin for the nonprofit is not notified until after the fact. Would be helpful for nonprofit to know earlier.

A Sleek, User Friendly and Modern Fundraising Platform

Senior Manager, Advocacy
Regierungsbeziehungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We have really enjoyed using MobileCause for the ease of use and the simple to learn functionality. The Text to Donate and Peer-to-Peer fundraising tools have helped us modernize and expand our fundraising activities. The option to have donors cover the credit card processing fee is great and in our experience, most donors have chosen to do so, saving us on operating costs. The customer service has been stellar and the numerous packages make it easy to find a good fit for our organization.

Nachteile: The only downside I have found is that the automated email notifications I receive when a donation is made are too generic and don't contain all the information I need to see at a glance, so I find myself logging in to pull reports to find that information. It is certainly not a deal breaker, but it adds an extra step which would be nice to eliminate.

My MobileCause Experience

Bewertet am 28.5.2019
Sheryl H.
Administrator
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It’s been helpful for our process. I still feel it’s a bit expensive but I do see additional features constantly being added and that has made me feel better about the cost

Vorteile: I like the ease of running reports and that we can connect our PayPal as an option to our donation page. Also allowing recurring donations & changing those is a plus.

Nachteile: Setting up forms for our particular use has not always been easy. And it depends on the rep you get. Some are very helpful while others sometimes make you feel like you should know how to do what they do all day, everyday

MobileCause is User Friendly for Non-Profits

Bewertet am 28.5.2019
Lindsey G.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are able to apply more outreach through the upgraded text messaging ability. We also are able to easily pull CSV reports from fundraising campaigns and are now syncing it with Salesforce.

Vorteile: I loved the easiness of creating campaigns and visual aids that helped us with various fundraising opportunities. The functionality of being able to incorporate text messaging with goal thermometers and easy-to-use personalization were amazing.

Nachteile: Sometimes it's a little hard to find where particular forms or data entry spots are, but once you do it's fine.

We LOVE MobileCause!

Candice W.
Events Coordinator
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Super pleased! The customer service and level of care we've received since day one has been stellar. We look forward to using the platform and seeing more successful results in our campaigns in the coming future. Thank you!

Vorteile: We have been happy customers for almost one year and can't imagine using another platform for all of our fundraising needs. MobileCause offers easy-to-use and create forms, fundraising crowdfunding pages, and event ticket & registration forms - of which we use ALL of these services! Our favorite was the dynamic fundraising thermometer we used for our gala last Spring that allowed donors to see their donations and messages in real time, and garnered excitement and encouragement for more donations that eventually led us to EXCEEDING our goal that evening!

Nachteile: It would be great if MobileCause offered a simple landing page website template (unlike the one you use for Crowdfunding) for events so all is consistent for ticketing and registration, and could include sponsorship pages (where sponsors can select their level and it is auto-tallied on the donation form, along with any tickets purchased), general info, and a page for the donation form.

A good tool in your belt

Bewertet am 28.12.2018
Julia F.
Director of Operations
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, the MobileCause features help to keep our donors engaged and look nice on our website and at events. It’s a nice tool to have in our development aresenal.

Vorteile: The customer support has been excellent, they are willing to help problem solve and discuss our issues, even if there is not yet a solution.

Nachteile: MobileCause still doesn’t fit all of our needs, as far as capturing registration information in an easily reportable manner, and the customizations are a little too difficult for most staff to manage.

Best Bang for Our Buck

Jim C.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Releasing a simple to follow Text-to-Give solution at our event this year allowed us to raise more than $32,000 in pledges in approximately 8 minutes. Our stated goal of $25,000 was reached in less time but momentum was so strong that we exceeded the minimum goal announced.

Vorteile: Two things were very successful for us, 1) having an ongoing transaction structure for donors to give online and 2) an easy to execute Text-to-Give option for our event

Nachteile: Not certain I have a good response to this because The Joseph Fund of Camden has not spend a lot of time gleaning analytic data on usage and utilization like we need to. Hoping The Joseph Fund will be able to do more moving forward.