Über Vizito

Besucherregistrierung vereinfacht! Vizito ist eine saubere, moderne und individuell anpassbare Lösung, um Deine Besucher anzumelden, zu verfolgen und zu verwalten.

Erfahre mehr über Vizito

At the moment missing a proper multi tenant setup with different visitors types (es. Guests and Suppliers).

Bewertungen zu Vizito

Vizito hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 65 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Vizito bereits verwendet?

Jeroen V.
Jeroen V.
Hofmeester in Niederlande
Philanthropie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

We use the software to keep track of our visitors in a social project.

Kommentare: We were able to get to know our visitors, nobody came in unnoticed, with issues concerning safety we were able to act quicker and maintain a safe environment. Last but not least we were able to give insight into visitornumbers to fundings.

It's easy to use en does exactly what we need it to do. The software is not designed for our purpose and has features we didn't even use, nevertheless is is simple in it's layout and easy to explain to the volunteers who worked with it.

When the wifi fails it doesn't work. Because there's no message or popup telling you this it sometimes takes an experianced user to find out this problem.

Robin A.
CEO in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Product, Service and Price all A+++

Kommentare: I first did a free trial and made some enquires with Vizito before the pandemic, I had to put the purchase on hold whilst I figured out how we could operate. During this time, the team kept in touch in a non pushy, helpful way, advising me on how it could support us. When we were ready, I Purchased and immediately, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and no doubt the team were on it, making sure we could get up and running straight away. They helped me set up my registered users which saved me literally 100 of hours on time and within three hours, we are ready to go! Amazing service that is often hard to find.

Vizito has allowed me to pre register the service user of my project as well as my volunteers and staff team. Vizito allows me to keep the people who use the building safe, allows me to report on usage and in this unprecedented time of Covid19, allows me to track and trace visitors down to the minute. It is beyond easy to use, I can add and change parameters very easily and have been able to make it look like our own app with the branding etc. I tried a few other before finding Vizito and I am so glad I did, you wont regret using this.

I seriously have nothing negative to say

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SwipedOn und ProVisit

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Vizito: Quite simply, it was the customer service and ease of use. I have no need to be a programmer or IT expert in my job and neither want to be, Vizito does all that for me and the results are impressive.

Matthias C.
IT support in Belgien
Bau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy , Adjustable , user friendly !

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We had a jobday to manage and wanted a complete overview of the visitors that registered that day.
That went flawless , also we added a sequence so we can link the visitors in our own systems!
And the greatest thing about vizito is their personal support!

Easy to setup and adjust to your own specific needs!

There are some things that can be improved but since the team of vizito is easy to reach they provide a solution on the spot.

vor 2 Monaten

Hello Matthias! Our team enjoys doing what they do because of customers like you. Your review just made our day. Thank you so much! The Vizito team

Adaeze U.
owner in USA
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Pretty solid app

Kommentare: I run an event technology business and use Vizito to register guest for various functions.

The Vizito team is readily available to help and answer questions as needed. They go above and beyond to help get you up and running. They are always willing to help and even remote into my computer to make sure everything is working well. They answer my emails quickly and effectively. The app does a great job allowing you to customize to your liking. You can pretty much make it your own

The app has a loading gear icon that appears once you select the sign in button from the user interface screen. I also lags once in a while which could be due to the connectivity but it would be great to have an offline option for the app.

Matteo C.
IT Dept. in Italien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good Software

Kommentare: Speed-up Check-In/Out processes

Multilingual support and Customization..

The layout was initially a bit poor but with updates now is OK

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Greetly, CoReceptionist und The Receptionist for iPad

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Vizito: Price, Multilingual support, Customization, Android Compatibity, Outlook integration.

Jin S.
Systems Accountant in Australien
Industrieautomation, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Product Backed Up by Amazing Support/People

Kommentare: Every time we approach support with questions or issues, they are always interested in understanding our problem and working out a solution for us. Having a good product is only part it, the support from Vizito is what makes Vizito stands out.

Simple and easy to use, has AD integration for host look up, able to add custom fields and questions which is especially useful now with the pandemic situation

Would be great if we have the autonomy to purge visitor data, ability to trigger an action or notification based on values entered by visitors

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for your kind words. We continue to work hard on the solution and introduce new features/changes to match the needs of our customers.

Fabian G.
Regional IT Manager, EU in Schweiz
Chemikalien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Digitalization of your reception services

Kommentare: Great tool for visitor registration. I can recommend this tool.

Easy and fast to implement solution. Great and very fast resposive support

The use of variabls from custominzed forms and reuse them at emails messages was not easy to find the correct names but thanks to the support not a big deal.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you for providing feedback Fabian! Great to hear you are enjoying Vizito. We'll make sure your feedback regarding place holders / variables will be reviewed.

Yves S.
CEO in Schweiz
Buchhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great assistance in Visitor Management

Easy to use, looks nice and we just needed a little help to set up.

Group sign in is not that efficent, some times a bug

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you Yves for you review. We value your feedback! We will be taking a look at Group sign in and how to improve it.

Alexander R.
IT Analyst in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Customizable Visitor Management System

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Customer Support is amazing! If I have questions or issues, they respond promptly and help get to a resolution.

Badge designer was difficult to use. Luckily, I was told they are wokring on improving this tool.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for providing feedback Alexander! And indeed we're working on improving the badge editor!

Benoit M.
Digital Officer in Frankreich
Chemikalien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

VIZITO for a medium company / Multisite

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very easy software, user friendly and very good support from VIZITO.

Easy to setup and to use Rich functionnalities Badge printing Multisite management

Tricky printer setup (for badge printing on labels).

letzten Monat

Thanks for providing feedback! We're working hard on redesigning the badge printing setup.

Ronny K.
System Administrator in Belgien
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Review LAG Trailers

Kommentare: It' a nice cloud software product. Easy to use and to manage. Several languages available.

Easy to use and to manage This will avoid typing mistakes and work at the reception. System automatically prints visitor labels, will automatically inform the host. Also a warning sms for all visitors in case of an emergency is very useful.

If visitor has an appointment with several hosts at our company this cannot be done in one registration action.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you Ronny for your honest review! We love to hear that Vizito helped your company reduce the number of mistakes and errors. The number of hosts that can be selected is limited to one at the moment. We will look into adding a possibility to select multiple hosts upon arrival, but this would also involve a good internal process to avoid having multiple employees go to the reception to welcome the visitor. Feel free to reach out to us to share your opinion on how this should best be solved. Thanks again for the trust you put in Vizito and for the kind words.

Sven F.
IT Analyst in Belgien
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vizito Review

Kommentare: So far we've had nothing but positive experiences with Vizito... We did have a small inconvenience, when updating our hosts on the portal, but when it turned out that this was due to a bug in Internet Explorer, we switched to Chrome to see that it worked there.

+ ease of use + the complete overview + lot of functionalities not present in similar packages + affordable price + timely support from Vizito people (which are very capable to help with any issue, when you need to configure/setup the portal per your wishes) + if we have feedback on improving the solution, they will use this feedback. For example, there was an issue relating to GDPR, and they fixed it on the fly, so now we are running a compliant GDPR solution. + bug report : if they can simulate the issue, they fix it asap + if we recommend improvements, they won't let you down and do something with the information.

- we didn't have it any earlier - if we had had it earlier, we wouldn't have lost time trying out other portals/visitor registration software - could use some improvements on the ease of use, but in our eyes that would not be easy to achieve

Vice President in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

It's okay....

Kommentare: Used this software for 1 month before I started getting emails multiple times a day about the price needing to go up for how much traffic we had. We only have a few people utilizing this so it seemed like a big jump in price for that.

We implemented this software in order to make sure our staff was informed when a visitor came into the office to meet with them. It does it's job, but is just okay. Not a lot of bells and whistles to it.

There is no major con to this software other than the price point. I just think it is a bit much for what it does.

Antwort von Modulage

Thank you for your feedback! Our pricing is based on the number of registrations each month. We feel sorry if this does not correspond 100% with your use case. Feel free to get in touch as we value your feedback greatly.

CTO in Malta

Ticks all the boxes!

Easy to use, easy to set up, great integration with LDAP and Slack and very customisable looks. It's GDPR-friendly and it offers a myriad of functions out of the box that allow future functionality to be turned on as the business needs grow. Very satisfied as it is a fit and forget product! Have not had to do one bit of maintenance since we installed it.

Generally very satisfied. The addition of camera support for taking a picture of the visitors would have been a bonus but it's not key to deciding whether to use this product or not.

Peggy V.
Office Assistant in Belgien

Only positive things!

Kommentare: We have a clear overview of who is present in the building.
Also from when and to when.
We have limited ourselves to the name, company name, telephone number and e-mail address, but this can be extended much further. In the case of very large companies, it may also be useful for visitors to enter their number plate, for example. (If a car has to be moved...?) There are so many possibilities...
I would recommend Vizito to everyone!

This is really very user friendly! Not complicated at all. If you have any questions, they will respond immediately. Very pleasant to work with!

To date, we have not experienced any problems.

Oladipo O.
IT Administrator in Nigeria
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Ease of use

Kommentare: Eady to use and affordable pricing

User friendly and less data consuming. Available on IOS and Android

Can't run video presentation on it. Restricted to one office location

Antwort von Modulage

Hi Oladipo, Thank you for leaving a review! Your feedback is much appreciated. You actually can run a video presentation on the main page of the Vizito app, as well as on the agreement itself. Should you need more information on that, don't hesitate to get in touch with me directly.

Miriam H.
Sales/Marketing in Deutschland
Kunststoffe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easiest and best way to welcome our customers/visitors

Kommentare: We were looking for a tool, which is easy to handle and also not expensive. With Vizito we found the best solution. We bought an bracket for our ipad, and so the customer gets welcomed and can register quick and easy.

It is easy to handle and the best way to easily welcome and register customers and visitors

everything was perfect, there was nothing we did not like

Tony H.
Senior Manager - Facilities in Frankreich
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Feedback

Kommentare: Highly recommended and cost effective.

Very simple with a very user friendly interface.

Not able to update all my sites at the same time. Every time I need to add a new host, I need to do it on the 3 sites separately. It would be great to have one master access that can update the sites simultaneously. We are still awaiting for an update that allows the system to send notifications by email.

System Administrator in Belgien
Versorgungsunternehmen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Bang for your buck

Kommentare: Very good, fast support and help. Easy set up

The Active Directory integration with security group functionality Easy set up Cost to application ratio is good Stable Fast

Not really a con, more a suggestion. The should be a test account that one could use that doesn't count as a real user to troubleshoot and/ or test Vizito. Meraki integration would be a great feature addition.

Richard L.
Head of Systems in UK
Architektur & Planung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Just what we needed

Kommentare: VERY GOOD. Cannot fault it at all. I will be recommending to elsewhere.

We find this system just perfect for our requirements. Having trialed a few it seems others tend to over complicate their system. This is easy but functional. 5 stars!!

Would be nice to be able to see the device battery without having to come out of the app. As the tablet is in a case it is a hassle having to open it up to press the home button. This is my ONLY reccomendation.

Ram R.
Network Administrator in Kanada
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product, Excellent Support, Superior Value!

Kommentare: Ease of use and excellent customer support have made the switch from a paper sign-in log to digital in a matter of a few days! So happy we found a great Android-compatible product.

We like that Vizito is easy to use, easy to customize with excellent support. Email/SMS notifications enhance the product and live chat support is prompt and efficient. Import/Export features to take data to Excel are a great addition too. Works well on Android devices and web-based interface.

We are based in North America, so Live Chat isn't always available in the latter part of the day, but email support helps bridge the gap.

Rahul C.
Rahul C.
IT Services Manager in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent customer service provided by Steve and Pieter. The product is very easy to use.

Kommentare: It has decreased the workload on the reception staff. Also we have a full audit trail of staff.

The software is very easy to use for the end user. It has some great back end features such as the emergency evacuation procedure. It is fully customisable to your needs which allows you to put your branding on it. Overall great quality product which is easy to use and manage

I would like to use it as an employee sign in and out system also, which is being developed further to what it has already been done. Works the same as the visitor system. No other cons really.

Ian H.
Ian H.
Graphic Designer in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

An impressive, straight-forward and professional product with great support.

Kommentare: A professional looking visitor check in system - easy to maintain and manage visitors

This software presents a very professional looking check-in system that was easily adaptable to our needs. The technical support we had was second to none! I would not hesitate to heartily recommend this system to anyone who needs to impress their visitors.

It could have done with a bit more steering on the badge design, maybe some templates, but i appreciate this could be very difficult to do as there are so many ways they could be outputted.

Tim C.
Senior IT employee in Dänemark
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Perfect Solutions

Kommentare: We have an amazing experience with this application Vizito and we now use it on 6 locations in Europe and maybe expanding over more sites. The support is also perfect and when the system is running we do not have any more support needed.

Easy to use, All options that we need available, Professional looks. Just a perfect solution!

It is made for iPad so maybe some options need to be available in portal for PC use like Printer options.

Dominiek L.
CIO in Belgien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Perfect fit with our needs

Kommentare: Very good customer service that creates correct expectations: they explain workarounds or make clear commitment regarding issues (quick fix or roadmap).

The software is simple, user friendly and integrates with elements that were very important for us (Active Directory, AeroHive WiFi to generate access rights, Belgian eID-cards, ...)

We jumped on it in an early stage of the software, some features were missing, but when this feedback was given to the Vizito support team, a solution was always provided in a quick and robust way.