Filtern nach:

Über DataServ SaaS AP Automation

DataServ vereinfacht die Dokumenten- und Prozessautomatisierung für die Kreditoren- und Debitorenbuchhaltung sowie für das Personalwesen.

Erfahre mehr über DataServ SaaS AP Automation

Alina P.
Alina P.
Accounts Payable Team Leader in Niederlande

Great collaboration, very helpful and user friendly tool!

Easy to use for AP responsibles and approvers, transparency at all levels, easily customizable. Prompt helpdesk feedback. Accesible from anywhere. Flexibility to make it fit the company's needs.

Reports need to be customized to meet our KPI needs. Rather expensive fees for new implementations or development.

Beverly C.
Service Coordinator in USA
Einzelhandel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Time Saving

Kommentare: We have cut down on the amount of paper invoices that we must shuffle through for accounts payable. Everything is grouped together in one location with the ability to code right on the screen. With our payable system, if the invoice matches the PO, the process is automatic. I never have to approve it. It has cut payable time down to a fraction.

I like that I see only the invoices that are for my location. We are a large company with many locations and lots of invoices filter through here. With Data Serv, they can funnel to me only my store's invoices.

Sometimes it takes a little while for invoices to filter into my que, but that is no reflection of the software. its just our process that days a couple of days.

Jennifer D.
Senior AP Clerk in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Thankful to have this product especially during the pandemic

Kommentare: The visibility and accountability built into Dataserv are wonderful. At first, the managers and directors questions why they were seeing invoices that they had never seen before. Once they got used to it they appreciated the visibility and now question when they aren't seeing invoices. Dataserv has freed up the AP department from the tedium of entering invoices into our payable system. Allowing the department to be more customer services based and tackle other areas of AP.

I am very thankful we had Dataserv during this pandemic. It is very convenient to be able to code and approve invoices from anywhere on my laptop. Being able to approve invoices on a smartphone is a great convenience to managers and directors that are on the road a lot. Not having to open the mail anymore is also a blessing. Especially working from home, there was not need to go into the office to get the mail, open it, send it out for approval, etc.

Some of the matrices are clunky and not very user friendly. As an administrator, it is often difficult to update location, users, extra. Also, you have to go to several different matrices to completely add a user. De-activating a user should have more functionality, ie you should not be able to route an invoice to a deactivated user or there should be some kind of alert.

Director, Shared Services Accounting in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great company providing value to customers

Kommentare: We started with a paper process many years ago- Dataserv brought us powerful automation that yielded significant efficiency gains. They have followed up with improved ease of use, reliability and analytics that have helped us realize incremental productivity gains from the original value proposition.

It is easy to use, allowing quick deployment throughout the organization. The service team is also very responsive and typically their service levels exceed contract SLA's.

We haven't fully taken advantage of the automation it offers in terms of hands free mail-to-vouch technology (called "Autovouch") On us, not them!

Samantha A.
Accounts Payable Clerk in USA
Metallabbau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Data at your fingertips

Kommentare: I love working within DataServ. It is super easy to personalize searches which helps me through every step of my work day. I couldn't imagine going back to pushing paper.

How easily it is to find one particular document using incomplete information. It really cuts the time you would have spent searching for a paper document or using a program where lots of unique identifying information is required to pull one invoice.

The lack of notification to Dataserv when there is an error that has caused transfers to be incomplete.

Antonette E.
Accounts Payable Specialist II in Philippinen
Industrieautomation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Dataserv is very helpful for companies like Emerson

Kommentare: There are many benefits in using this software, easy viewing of invoices, user friendly and a lot more.

It helps a lot in processing our invoices. It is easy to access and the vendors can send directly the invoices to an email address and we can already process the invoices.

When the software is down we cannot work at all and the support sometimes is not answering the calls. Sometimes it is too slow also that your work is interrupted.

Dana V.
Financial Shared Services Manager in Niederlande
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

DataServ is a very flexible tool which meets our business requirements for invoice processing.

Kommentare: It improves the performance of the AP team under my management and helps the team to process a higher volume of invoices.
Helps me asses the performance of the team

DataServ is constantly upgrading the services they provide and keeps up with the business need. In an environment with constant change and where speed is essential, DataServ is the ideal tool for the accounts payable processing. It helped us improve the efficiency and performance. The dashboard is a great tool for the AP Clerks

We would like more detailed reports for individual performance. DataServ team is very approachable and they are working on improving also this side of the DataServ experience

Kim W.
Director Accounts Payable in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Director Accounts Payable

Kommentare: I have used DataServ for many years and for the most part very satisfied

User friendly and the staff is very helpful and easy to work with

would like to see improved reporting and two way match would be great

General Accountant in UK

My two years experience with DS tells me that this is a very helpful tool.

Honestly, the dashboard feature. Helps a lot in organizing the work load. I also like that DS connects with ERP software used by different companies.

Waiting for the master data file to be pushed overnight. Not all the users understand that there is a period of time needed for the information in the ERP to get over to DS.

IT Director - Applications in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good tool to step into invoice automation for small and medium size businesses

Flexible, open to integration with legacy applications. Good support

User Interface could use a face-lift, which DataServ is currently working on.

Ana marie D.
Assistane Manager in Australien
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Dataserv

Kommentare: The support team of DataServ is impressive. I commend support is always being accommodating whenever we approach.

I like the functionality, easy to navigate and the information needed when vouching an invoice is already available.

Some invoices are missing. New annotation get lost when we attach document.

Erin W.
Administrative Assistant in USA
Unterhaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

great teamwork with Dataserv to address Sony's needs

Kommentare: streamlined invoicing

User Interface is simple and clean. The Dataserv team has worked diligently to address my company's struggles and create a long term solution to create the most efficient and effective invoicing process

This software lacks some visibility/control features that would positively enhance the invoicing experience. Dataserv is currently working to develop these features I have requested and has been consistent in addressing our needs.

David F.
Mgr of Shared Services in USA
Molkerei

User friendly.

Kommentare: Improved processing of our centralized payables systems.

The software is easy to customize to fit our business model. The ease of making configuration changes allows us to constantly improve and find efficiencies within our payables processing.

The system can be inconsistent at times. Recently we have experienced few issues with this, but over the past year we've had instances where the system is not reacting as expected.

Calin A.
AR/Projects Accountant in Niederlande

Very friendly user

Easy to user and intuitive. No bugs detectes since I use this application. The Application work very good without any lag.

Nothing bad to say about it. The buttons are a little bit "old school". Also to redesign the loading screeen.