Easy, Useful, Helpful, Wonderful!!

Todd G.
Student Pastor

Vorteile: There are so many Pros to SimpleGive but I will give my 2 favorites:
1) Recurring Donation. I love that I can set recurring donations for my church tithe on my payday. I don't have to worry about remembering my check book or logging to my bank account to do a BillPay transaction. Set it and forget it!
2) As one of the pastors at church, it's often a challenge to collect money for different ministries and keep them straight. With SimpleGive all we have to do is set up a line for that ministry and have our people choose that fund to give to. It's so easy.

Nachteile: So far there is nothing I really dislike about the software.

A good service, lacking some ease of use

Jeremy F.
pastor
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall things seem to be going well. We do need a solution for the above problem. This may be significant enough to switch companies during 2019. Customer service has been prompt and helpful, courteous.

Vorteile: It enables our small church to give online. It's our online solution with competitive fees. It allows for designations within the few categories of giving that we have.

Nachteile: The reporting from SimpleGive is severely lacking in at least one area. It seems an oversight in programming:

It is impossible to see the breakdown of fees for a given period. A person can see the donations made for the period, but in order to see the fees you actually have to click on every individual gift and add them up! The reporting should include a very simple breakdown of donations (gross), debit card fees, credit card fees, total collected by church (net).

Good Value, Easy Use

Bewertet am 21.4.2019
Founder and President
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: For a small non-profit organization, SimpleGive has been a tremendous blessing in the processing of online transactions. Forms are easy to set up, easy to integrate with our website and easy for the donor to work through the steps to confirm their contributions. One of the things we have been most appreciative of with SimpleGive is the customer support team. If you have a question or issue, they are extremely willing to get a person on the phone (and quickly!) to help resolve it. Could not be more satisfied!

Nachteile: The only con might be that one other payment system that we are aware of offers a lower processing fee for non-profits. But with that said, SimpleGive is better than most and the simplicity does make it worth the minor difference.

Satisfied...

Pam G.
Associate Pastor
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall...we are completely satisfied. Other online giving options have crossed our path or contacted us via phone line, however, we've have not pursued any of them.

Vorteile: We've been with Simple Give for over 5 years. It's not complicated to use. There's never been a major problem. Any small thing that may have happened was addressed immediately.

Nachteile: I'm not sure there is a least that I've come across.

SimpleGive is Simple

Deborah B.
Admin
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have easily solved our online giving dilemma with SimpleGive. The program also allows us to take online payments for youth trips which has saved a ton of time and effort.

Vorteile: It's very easy to maneuver around the screen. It is "user friendly".

Nachteile: It would be nice to have more user "levels". For example, it would be great as an admin to be able to log in and add a "fund" or be assigned viewing/printing privileges for one certain fund. This would help us not have to ask our treasurer for updated reports when tracking who has paid for a trip, etc.

Great, inexpensive option, but with some complexity

Bewertet am 7.12.2016
Brian R.
Technical Director
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I used SimpleGive for a little over two years. In that time we never had any major issues. Their product is very flexible; allowing you to personalize and customize the theme of your giving pages. Their payment forms are a nice feature that is often missing from the less-expensive giving solutions. We ultimately switched away from SimpleGive earlier this year, namely for two reasons: 1) Online giving was a bit cumbersome for our members since it was multiple steps and requires address information
2) Lack of integration with our Church Management System and lack of interest in developing new integrations
Overall, I was very pleased with my time using SimpleGive and do still suggest it my peers, but ultimately another online giving solution suited our needs a little better.

Vorteile: Flexible giving options
Customizable recurring giving settings
Low fees
Dashboard
Free online resources
Inexpensive text giving

Nachteile: Few integrations
Time-consuming for users to give
Monthly minimum
Online support/contact tool could be improved

Simple Giving

Linda M.
Secretary
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Simple Give makes it easy for members to make that contributions even if they are not attending services for a particular week. This helps to keep contributions regulated.

Vorteile: The software is easy to use even for our older generation who may not be as "tec savie" as the younger generation.

Nachteile: I find it a little difficult to balance the deposits with my weekly deposit amount. Simple give deposits are combined with others and then fee is deducted and deposited. So I have to figure out what contributions make up their deposit and balance that with my weekly deposit amount.

Easy service to use, great customer care

Bewertet am 26.6.2018
Founder and President
Sport

Kommentare: easy platform for donors to contribute to our non-profit organization. The verification below says "self-employed" and did not allow a change on that....we are a registered 501c3 organization.

Vorteile: very pleased with Simple Give, we've been using their services for several years. It's simple, efficient and the customer care is outstanding. Highly recommend.

Nachteile: every platform has its unique limitations, so while there are maybe things I'd love to have be different, we know going in what will be available and what is not. I would not say there's anything I don't "like". It's a very user friendly and cost-effective platform.

Administrative Assistant

Bewertet am 13.9.2018
Suzanne S.
Administrative Assistant
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: So many people today like using the technology available to them through their devices. A problem solved for me is one of our big contributors is out of town often. Because of simple give, we still receive his tithes. He can text his tithes on his phone.

Vorteile: I love that a local company is offering churches a way to process credit cards. It takes a lot of the work away from me and puts it on the giver and simplegive.

Nachteile: I think the reply back to the giver should tell them what fund their contribution is going to. We would have caught the error sooner.

SimpleGive Is Awesome

Bewertet am 12.2.2019
Sonya J.
Special Events Coordinator
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: SimpleGive has allowed our church to have a simpler way to give even when they are out of town. It allows us to do recurring giving which makes life a lot simpler. If you ever has any questions or concerns, the customer service representatives are awesome. They go out of their way to walk you through the steps to resolve any issues you might have. We love SimpleGive.

Vorteile: It's extremely easy to use and it has a lot of features.

Nachteile: I do not have anything that I do not like about the software.

Giving Made Simple

Bewertet am 7.9.2018
Alfred M.
Senior Pastor
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: SimpleGive enables a quick way for donors to securely give online while designating funds for specific categories (children's home, food pantry, general fund). The text message donation feature is an added benefit as well.

Vorteile: It was quick to set up and integrate our account to receive funds. This software is simple to use, overall, and enables us to generate accurate monthly, quarterly and annual reports on each donor.

Nachteile: We wish the donations would hit our account within 24 hours.

In general the product handles basic functions, but the customer support is terrible.

Bewertet am 19.1.2018
Brian S.
Executive Director (formerly Administrator)

Vorteile: It does allow you to deploy text and kiosk giving in addition to online giving. It is generally workable to navigate.

Nachteile: The customer support is awful. There is one number you can call for support. Typical wait time is 30 minutes to two hours. I have been on hold trying to get with support this week three times and had to wait at least 90 minutes each time. You can submit support tickets, but they do not always respond timely. There have been increasing mistakes with the processing of donations which results in our finance team having to spend their time troubleshooting the problems. In short, the software is not reliable. Also, the process to set up recurring gifts is much more cumbersome than with many of the competitors in electronic giving. We will be looking to switch to a more reliable product that offers accessible and responsive customer support.

We use Simple Give for online contributions for our church.

Bewertet am 2.3.2018
Jessie Y.
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great value for the services provided.

Vorteile: It's fairly user friendly to set up recurring payments/giving and the fees are some of the lowest we've found.

Nachteile: When using forms to collect payments, it doesn't report in an obvious spot. Sometimes this leads to missing a payment from a member.

Decent Product

Executive Pastor
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has been pretty seamless as far as integration into our website and looking up information on the back end.

Vorteile: The back end interface is very easy to understand.

Nachteile: The app design isn't as attractive as some of it's competitors.

New Posting Formats

Bewertet am 24.9.2018
Joyce M.
Financial Assistant
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Other than the problems above, this is a very good organization to work with. I am just having trouble with the new reports.

Vorteile: I like the response time to problems or concerns

Nachteile: I do not like the new posting formats. It only gives the name and town. It does not give envelope numbers nor does it give addresses. We have a large church and many people have the same name or initials and I have a very hard time discerning who the contribution is actually for.
It seems also that the deposits to our bank account do not go in for several days after the reported contributions. This is very disturbing at the end of the month when trying to close the books for the month.

We really like simple five

Bewertet am 25.6.2018
Candace B.
Pastoral Administrator

Vorteile: This software is easy to use and explain. I have been able to train other people with minimal problems

Nachteile: I feel that the Kiosk setup could be a little more elaborate. It doesn't give much room for creating specific forms.

kiosk is no longer user friendly

Bewertet am 25.6.2018
Trish S.
Administrative Assistant to lead pastor

Vorteile: The ability to go back and check when a deposit was made by looking it up by batch deposits. Reports are easy to run but no long easy to print directly from the website.

Nachteile: Lots of down time due to updates or glitches. No longer able to print reports directly from the internet. Less people using kiosk and internet due to repeatedly having to swipe card.

Company pricing website is inaccurate. There is no pricing option.

Bewertet am 27.3.2018
Jc O.
Executive Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Lost money

Vorteile: None, advertising for service is misleading and service is poor. They do not maintain regular support hours that I could tell. When contacted via the website it is more than 7 days for a response.

Nachteile: Customer support is poor. No one answers the phone. Even cancelling their service takes them a week to process and they will charge you for the next month. I do not recommend this service.

We are still getting accustomed to this new software. Hope to have more of the congregation using it

Bewertet am 23.6.2018
Norma D.
office administrator

Vorteile: I find it easy to use and it was easy to set up. I am impressed with the safety/security features of the site.

Nachteile: We are still having some difficulty getting the church members to use the site. Since the church were insistent about having this feature, we have been surprised at how little it has been used at this point.

SimpleGive Issues

Bewertet am 7.9.2018
Dion L.
Assistant Director
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Hoped this would provide an easier way for folks to contribute to our projects. But so far i'm not thrilled with Simple Give :(

Vorteile: Thought it was easier to use initially. Seemed like the best program/software available at the time.

Nachteile: Not user friendly. We've had many contributors contact us with concerns about it's use. Primarily, when attempting to give, if done incorrectly, there isn't sufficient info on what to do next.

So easy!

Kevin E.
Campaign Director
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Very easy. Great customer service.

Vorteile: Very user friendly, intuitive and enough flexibility, yet not complicated.

Nachteile: Had to adjust a couple settings that may have been able to be taken care of with the initial set up by asking a couple questions.

Great website and app!

Bewertet am 15.2.2019
Corinne A.
Business Manager
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We needed a giving software that would do recurring donations and create good reports. Simplegive is great for our school.

Vorteile: It was easy to use and if you are making a one time gift, you can give without setting up an account. The app and website are very easy to use.

Nachteile: I don't have anything I didn't like. I can't think of anything right now.