Über Motivosity

Motivosity ist eine Plattform für Mitarbeiterengagement, die Menschen bei der Arbeit motiviert.

Erfahre mehr über Motivosity

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Motivosity bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Scott P.
Scott P.
Core Network Engineer in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A tool that continues to be useful

Kommentare: Despite the one annoyance I mentioned above, I heartily recommend using Motivosity. It makes it easy to express gratitude, and offers one more meaningful way to interact with my co-workers.

Motivosity allows the people in my department to give and receive thanks/recognition for individual and group contributions. It's a versatile tool. I like how my organization has been able to tweak the user interface so that we can offer kudos according to our six company values (Service, Professionalism, Leadership, Innovation, Community, and Excellence). I like the Badges capability, although we don't use it as much as we could. The Interests and Personality widgets add a even more usefulness. I also appreciate the option to send the recognition in a public or private message.

I hate popups with the passion of a thousand fiery suns. So when I sign in and a popup invades a big chunk in the center of my screen, asking about whether I've received recognition for my work in the past few days, it's not a positive thing. I'm not against filling out a brief survey for that purpose, but that delivery method irks me. It's probably something that can be adjusted by the person(s) in my department who manage the user interface.

Scott R.
Operations Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Motivosity is a great to create a culture of gratitude!

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, this has been a great tool, and probably one of my personal favorite softwares I've ever used.

I really like that you can set budgets of giving money and disperse "thank you"s throughout the organization. Being a remote company, it's essential to be creative in how you create a team environment and motivosity is my #1 tool for doing that.

The only complaint I have is an inconsequential complaint. I really just don't like the login screen. Before a recent update it was a simple login that made it a little easier to login. Now there's a 2 step screen which seems a little redundant to me. My username and password is saved, but with the new UI I have to type in my email address to call my password. In my opinion that's a little thing and really just boils down to my personal preference for logging in. Other than that there's really not anything negative I can say about the product.

Tom W.
Director in UK
Fundraising, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Not the best

3 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It’s good to start with but expensive for what you get

Peer to peer recognition is good and the bespoke awards are good

It doesn’t integrate well with our primary message platform slack and is quite clunky in comparison

Michael S.
Curriculum & Instructional Design Manager in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Motivosity helps you recognize others in an easy, but meaningful way

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Easy and fun to use.

I like that Motivosity allows you to recognize people in an easy, but meaningful way. It's not about the money, but having a way to send a little something to peers adds a little punch to recognition feedback. Because the platform is specifically designed for this purpose, it is never awkward to send a little thank you, even for the small things that can easily be forgotten.

For some reason, my saved preference to see my extended team gets reset periodically. It is easy to change back when this happens, but it can be just a little annoying.

Paolo M.
social media manager in USA
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Motivosity is great!

4 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Employee participation and recognition make our teams stronger.

I feel like there could be more done with the meetings and one-on-one features. More sub-task could me added.

Kent B.
VP, Customer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Fun way to Encourage Recognition

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I love how easy it is to use Motivosity to give recognition and credit to team members. We have so much fun with the gamification piece and as an easy way to remember to say "thanks" for jobs well done.

I have very little complaints on the system. There are aspects of the system I don't use. I suppose what I like least is that we probably don't do everything the system is capable of doing.

Lindsey G.
Manufacturing Supervisor in USA
Biotechnologie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great program for recognition

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It keeps team morale up. It's nice to be able to thank someone for anything, whether it be big or small.

It's great to have our company's 'behaviors and values' in the system so this can be used during year end reviews.

I've been using the program for almost 3 years and I have no complaints.

Rachel F.
Manufacturing Specialist in USA
Biotechnologie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great program for employee recognition.

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

The program is easy to use and allows for employees to appreciate one another and let one another know when something they do stands out.

It would be cool if we could give half points to one another as sometimes I have an odd number left and would like to give an even amount out.

Kubie E.
Regional Manager in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Employee Recognition Made Extremely Easy & Efficient

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The use and functionality. It is a quick way to recognize others for achievements, accomplishments or just to say thank you and you can do it either on a desktop or using your mobile app which is so convenient.

I can't say that I have found any feature that I do not like. A suggestion however, would be to add the option to use emoji's as they always add a little more fun to any "shout out!"

Ivan W.
Director, Client Success in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Product

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It has been a remarkable platform for our teams and goes beyond recognition in fostering cross-functional engagement.

Provides an easy means for employee engagement and recognition. Verbal recognition is far more important than the monetary portion but it all helps.

This is not a con. I haven't explored if there is a phone app. I will explore the app functionality. Most of us are using the desktop application.

Jonathan C.
Senior Customer Focus Specialist in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Positive Force for Good

Kommentare: Motivosity compels people to think beyond themselves. It provides an outlet for people to be appreciated, recognized, encouraged, and uplifted. Motivosity can inspire people making collaboration, team work, accountability and helpfulness prominent in an organizational culture where those objectives might be a little more difficult to produce company wide.

Motivosity captures an idea that people can do more with gratitude, kindness, positivity, and appreciation. It sends a message of unity and understanding through individual and group efforts. Participation and use of Motivosity has helped me to feel appreciated at work in ways I have never experienced or encountered. It allows people to express their sincerest appreciation and idealistic positivity. There is a great amount of self motivation and understanding that occurs with the use of Motivosity to help elevate myself and create an effort to understand others needs that could benefit from my influence.

I think for a professional setting, the way Motivosity is set up fine. I am a communicator. I think creatively through the use of verbal communication, signs, symbols, and body language. I have wished that I could incorporate an idea into my participation with Motivosity using a gif, picture, or other means of media. As it is now, I understand maintaining a professional appearance, but doing so causes stark contrast to what could be more creative thinking, and evolution to ideas through the using and sharing of other media types.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Jonathan! Thank you so much for your review and feedback about visuals in appreciations. Keep an eye out for updates, because that's definitely in the works. We're so happy to hear that Motivosity has made such a positive impact on you and your team!

Jeff C.
Principal Technical Recruiter in USA
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Hands down the best peer-to-peer recognition software!

Kommentare: Overall, I am very satisfied with Motivosity and can't imagine my employer life without it! It helps to pump each other up, point out successes and wins on the team, and help look for any red flags in overall employee happiness.

I have used Motivosity for several years and at several companies and I have loved it since day 1. Every time I use it, it's like a big, warm hug from your grandma! There are several things I love about it. 1) It's very easy to use! The interface is clean and easy to navigate. It hints you towards next steps you can take, which makes recognizing people easy. 2) Motivosity has a nice interface to see how other people are getting recognized. It's cool to see the feed of your coworkers and leaders being recognized for their hard work and projects they are working on. Coming from an HR background, I appreciate the recognition that is easily seen, which helps motivate you to keep doing better. 3) Any news from Motivosity is positive. I have never seen anything negative there, which helps promote a good environment. Sometimes I'll scroll through Motivosity and it pumps me up to see so much success happening around us. 4) There are fun tools in Motivosity, such as the Meyer's Briggs test, the interest maps, and the store to spend your reward money in. 5) I appreciate the surveys it asks to check in on me to see if I am being recognized frequently. Recognition is so important for morale, and Motivosity is the ultimate software to make this easy and possible!

The only con I can think of is that I wasn't able to use the software sooner. I first started using it in 2015 at Workfront and quickly saw that previous employers I worked with could have benefitted so much from it. The software is clean, intuitive, and easy to use. I cannot say anything negative about it because there are none!

Austin M.
Vice President, Talent and Human Resources in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Motivosity - Excellent tool for engagement, retention, core values, gratitude and culture building

Kommentare: I have used Motivosity for over a year now. As a VP, Human Capital my main goal is to optimize the talent pool. In everything from retaining key players, to creating an atmosphere of gratitude and high performance, I need tools that help with this focus. Tools that are easy to implement and get everyone involved are critical. Motivosity was introduced and stuck instantly. With the support of Sr. leadership and a culture of high performance, this was a great tool to publicly reward top performers, show that our company cared, create relationships and interactions cross-departmentally, etc... This tool got people involved with each other and allowed us to clarify and drive a culture that focused on revenue generation and top line growth. This tool does not create a culture, but it definitely helps in sustaining the culture we wanted. I would highly recommend it!

Easy to implement<br> Great and simple UI<br> High adoption rates<br> Created a sense of gratitude and giving<br> Broke down cross departmental barriers <br> Used as a directory (source of truth) for knowing who did what<br> Increased engagement<br> Helped retain top performers by giving public recognition<br> Allowed us to communicate corporate objectives<br> Create large company challenges and rewarded through system<br> Created a sense of unity in the organization

I would love goal tracking capabilities, but it may not be the objective<br> Getting leadership involved is SO critical, and showing the ROI on that was tough at first

Craig B.
HR Business Partner in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Motivosity - An Indispensable Tool for Next-Gen Culture

Kommentare: We started using Motivosity as a replacement for our previous employee recognition program (which consisted of hand written notes available for employees to fill out at the front desk). Motivosity is far and away the best tool we've used to increase employee engagement. It has changed the way we work in a few different ways: it helps employees recognize and reward each other for help given; connects like-minded individuals throughout the company in things that interest them; helps managers keep track of important dates on their teams (birthdays, work anniversaries, etc.); acts as a searchable company directory, not only for names and contact info but for skills and job responsibilities; gives managers insights into how their employees personalities affect their working relationships; and the list goes on and on.
One of the biggest benefits we've seen is the cultural inclusion of our remote and international employees. It really shrinks our corporate world so employees across the world feel like they're in the same building.
Recently departments besides HR have been using Motivosity to facilitate company-wide rewards for participation in software testing, marketing feedback, and more. Motivosity is a very easy way to incentivize employee participation in those projects.
New features are being added all the time, so the software's value keeps increasing while we use it.
Most importantly, Motivosity is actually used by our employees. A lot. Their interest hasn't fizzled over time, even without constant reminders or initiatives to increase usage. Once Motivosity got going it was self-perpetuating.

Setup and maintenance is a breeze. We typically have one administrator look things over about once a week, and tools like mass importing and exporting of users and API integration options keep everything up to date. Motivosity also adapts to varying budget constraints. You can spend as much or as little as you want to administer your recognitions and awards. Motivosity seems so simple of a tool for the amount of benefits it offers.

Since Motivosity is relatively new as a product, there are some features that would be nice to have, but aren't available yet. Luckily, since it is so new, the product teams are very responsive to requests for features.

Kathy T.
Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Boosts Positive Atmosphere Without The Obnoxious Emails

Kommentare: Our school started using Motivosity to increase morale among the staff. I definitely think that that was accomplished within the population that was active. Overall, I enjoyed my experience. I felt very appreciated because I would get recognized for little things that I don't usually get recognized for because it's behind-the-scenes and it made me feel seen by my coworkers who just didn't know. I also think it was a great experience for me because it helped me reach out more to my coworkers and actually allowed me to thank them properly for what they do. It allowed me to help increase the positive atmoshpere in my environment.

I liked that it was a platform where you could thank and recognize your coworkers without worrying about being obnoxious. I always want to recognize people for every little thing (because the little things matter) but I worry about flooding others' email boxes. With Motivosity, I am able to do that because other people don't see it until they log on. They don't get constant messages of me recognizing my coworkers, but they also get to see that my coworkers were recognized when they log on and can then acknowledge it themselves. And when I am posting a lot and feel like I am being a little obnoxious, I also have the option to make my posts private as well. This was also a great place to posts little wins and highlights of my own classroom as well. Little things happen on campus every day and should be shared, but as I said before, we worry about flooded emails. This was a great place to collect all those highlights and catch up on anything missed whenever you logged on, whether it was daily, weekly, etc. I also liked the competition aspect of it. The points associated with the software was a great motivator for me personally, not so much competing with my coworkers, but reminding myself to take time out to appreciate my coworkers whenever I could.

The only thing that I had an issue with in the beginning was that you could not post a photo on the mobile app. They have since added that feature, so I am pretty content with the software.

Shawn H.
Software Engineering Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Motivosity is a great way to give immediate positive feedback

Kommentare: As an individual contributor, giving a quick thanks is wonderful to reinforce behaviors and encourage doing that behavior again. As a manager, I can share positive feedback to many people both on or off my team for things that I notice. This decentralizes the positive feedback and reinforcing behaviors and allows everyone to participate. I love how all recognition is immediate with no oversight.

Every employee is given a dollar amount every month that they give to someone else to recognize extra efforts. The dollar amounts are relative to the company, but everyone receives the same amount. So if you give someone your full amount for the month, that sends a big message as to the importance of the recognition. Anyone can give to anyone else, and can do it immediately instead of going through an approval process.

Money to give used to expire every month in an effort to encourage giving. However, that is very limiting. Many people want to save up and give a bigger amount for extraordinary help from someone else. That expiration date has now been extended to three months, which helps. I think not having the money expire but instead just have reminders to give allows ultimate flexibility. I haven't found people who never give, but I have had people lose their giving money because an arbitrary amount of time has elapsed. What I don't like most is by default having everyone see the positive feedback someone else gets. I ALWAYS make my giving private so I don't have someone feeling bad because they saw someone else recognized for doing good and why didn't they get recognized for doing good as well (I did just as much as they did!) causing the feedback to backfire in its intent. So please turn off public feedback by default and make it private.

Antwort von Motivosity

Thanks for the review Shawn. Addressing a couple items you mentioned... The expiration of the giving money is really a way to prompt people to use it and to share their appreciation more frequently (frequency is a key driver delivering impact when it comes to recognition). As for the public recognition, studies show that there is power behind making it public. As you stated, you can always mark it private for those times that you want to not have it shared with others. Again, thanks for writing the review. We appreciate Ivanti as a great Motivosity customer.

Lisa C.
Documentation Specialist in USA

Moto for Mayor!

Kommentare: I've loved using Motivosity to instantaneously show my appreciation to my coworkers, even for simple things. I also love receiving Moto bucks; it totally makes my day. Motivosity is one of the features about my company that I always talk up to friends and family. It's a really fun and smart service that I love. I find myself wishing I had everyone I know attached to my Motivosity account so I could send a dollar here or there to someone who did something nice. I find that I just go to Motivosity to only send, view, and cash out on rewards. The surveys don't really tell me anything and the leaderboards don't mean anything to me because I don't know how it's calculated. I just know you probably get points for sending and receiving, but for those of us who aren't manager and above and only get a certain amount to give, it's pretty limiting. A while ago I did notice a bunch of typos and grammar/spelling issues on your website, so I sent an email to some generic address I found on the website saying that someone in Marketing should probably fix the issues I found. Someone actually responded and I don't know if they fixed them, but the website does look much better than it did a year ago.

- It truly is super motivating - easy to send and receive - gift cards come quickly

- the UI is not very pretty - Sometimes I wish motivosity would "nudge" or remind you to think about someone who did something for you. I do a lot of last minute projects and most of the time, people are super generous and show their appreciation but sometimes I don't hear anything. I know it's a little entitled to expect moto bucks, but I know some departments in my company are notorious for not using moto bucks at all, which is a little discouraging. - the milestones and org chart are pretty lame. - there's really nothing to do of interest in motivosity except give money and cash out.

Jason C.
Director Customer Support in USA
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Motivosity Believer!

Kommentare: Overall, I love that our organization has chosen to partner with Motivosity. I believe it has improved teamwork and cohesiveness. People love receiving praise, and it helps for checking the pulse of our people and documenting day to day interactions. Would highly recommend it!

I love Motivosity and how it encourages teamwork, collaboration and abundantly recognizing those that contribute. I use it nearly every day for praising teammates, acknowledging top performers for the month, checking profiles to get to know people, 1x1 feedback, and reviewing survey data. It is a fantastic program that adds a lot of value to our organization.

The 1x1 note section could be easier to navigate. Following up from a previous meeting with a coworker, the notes are not easy to get to in order to follow through with commitments. I have to go back and copy and paste those details from the previous meeting and would prefer a way to quickly see last week's notes. Formatting has been a little challenging for whatever reason. It wouldn't save some notes I typed a couple of times, and bullet points were just added. That made organizing my notes difficult, but improvements have been made recently.

vor 12 Monaten

Hi Jason, thank you so much for your feedback! As you've said, we're constantly trying to improve our platform, so your ideas and experience is so valuable to us. But glad your experience with Motivosity has been so positive overall!

Chris H.
Sr Analytics Director in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Motivosity Uplifts our Team Members

Kommentare: It is hard to think of many cons for Motivosity. The product does exactly what is says and our team members love it. We use it to recognize each other's great work, conduct employee satisfaction surveys, give awards, and share fun details about our lives outside of work so that we can get to know each other better.

Motivosity is an amazing way for team members to recognize each other and say thank you for great work. It never fails to brighten someone's day when they receive a kind message and a small bonus from a team member. It increases the thankfulness of our team members and boosts morale. The ability to spend your Motivosity dollars on a wife variety of gift cards or charitable donations is another awesome feature that team members enjoy.

A few of the features included in Motivosity do not seem particularly useful. For example, I've used the product for years and have never really understood why it has a leaderboard. But this doesn't negatively impact the user experience.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Chris and thank you so much for your review and feedback! We're all about high morale and and positive company culture over here, so we're ecstatic that you've seen those benefits in your workplace while using our platform :)

Skylar C.
IT Assurance Senior in USA
Buchhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Encourage Others and Boost Team Morale with Motivosity

Kommentare: I think Motivosity is allowing me to solve the business problem of not knowing your coworkers. I have found by being an active user of Motivosity that I know more about my coworkers and they know more about me. When I go to the office I know everyone and enjoy being at work.

On a day-to-day basis, people's actions (i.e., accomplishments, acts of kindness, hard work, etc.) often go unrecognized. Using Motivosity helps to encourage employees to recognize their coworkers. I feel by using Motivosity people are uplifted as they begin to realize people are actually noticing them. Furthermore, I feel it increase overall team morale and unity.

I think there needs to be some way to encourage users to more proactively use Motivosity without the incentive of earning money. I personally try to regift my gifted funds because I want to help drive the overall purpose of the software. However, I see so many users that log on the last day of the month and send out last minute Motivosity so the funds don't go to waste. I would rather see people recognizing others on a day-to-day basis without the expecation of making some extra money.

Melissa M.
Client Services Supervisor in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Helping HeathEquity!

Kommentare: Motivosity provides the platform of advocating for great service or as we say at HealthEquity, "Purple Service"! It's a great opportunity to interact and acknowledge team members not within your immediate department on a company wide level. THANK YOU Motivosity!

Motivosity has been heaven sent to connect a large company is a small and intimate way! I love that it is extremely user friendly and easy on the eye! I'm so glad HealthEquity has utilized this software because it is multi-functional. A hidden gem as been that I use it as a hidden company directory. Based on how an employee lists their job function you can use the search field to locate someone in that department you may not previously have known. In the remote environment over the last year it has been a great way to 'see' and acknowledge co-workers instead of a general email. As a leader, recognition is a huge part of morale and overall employee engagement to me.

No cons honestly, I have experienced nothing but a positive experience with each feature it presents!

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Melissa and thank you so much for so many kind words! We're thrilled that you love Motivosity as much as we do, and that it's been such a positive force for good in your company's communication, connectivity, and overall culture

Buck M.
President, SBA Division in USA
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Gratitude simplified!

Kommentare: One of the cheapest ways to motivate and empower employees is to say thank you. Too often we grateful to someone, but fail to actually express the gratitude. With Motivosity, it is easy to express thankfulness. The features of Motivosity allow for the user to quickly find the person they want to thank and then within 30-60 seconds can type up a quick thank you. It can be as simple as a "thank you for being you" or as elaborate as you want it to be. The system allows for people to be involved at the degree they feel comfortable and not forced to fill out a long form or make their gratitude fit in to someone else's format. Additionally, we've used Motivosity to create fun games within our institution, with March Madness, we implemented a bracket system with departments that recognized and encouraged our people to complete their profiles, look at other people's profiles, to read the notes sent and to send recognition to other folks. This got everyone involved and allows us to realize shared interest in people who may not be geographically located near us. This has increased the "human" aspect of our jobs and formed connections between people and departments, which leads to greater respect and collaboration. I've really enjoyed the simplistic nature of Motivosity and look forward to seeing how the program evolves going forward.

simple, easy to use. Allows for 360 degrees of recognition, meaning that not only leaders recognizing reports, but peers recognizing peers, reports recognizing leadership. Despite what some people think, as a leader of people, we like to be told we're doing a good job too!

When filling out the profile, it would be nice to have the system have a pop up window or highlight the areas in red that were not filled in correctly vs. just freezing and not allowing the user to complete. This would reduce the frustration of when a new user is trying to fill out the profile and gets stuck.

Antwort von Motivosity

Buck, you are awesome. We love your creative ideas about culture games and are working internally on some things to support your ideas for games

Ben B.
Manager, Knowledge & Communications in USA

Concept is great

Kommentare: The concept is great, and we have seen great success in our company. even outside of giving money, just giving people recognition outside of an email is really nice.

I love recognizing employees and being able to make announcements about great wins by different teams or the company.

When I pull up a profile's history, giving or receipts, I cannot like or comment, It has to be in the feed. Feature functionality: Create a money request, then submit it for approval. Essentially get rid of buying and expensing out gift cards, and use motivosity as the approval platform to get someone a block of money. This could be done outside of the tool, and have money added to a user. But it would be cool to have this built into the program. Feature Requests: 1. Can we search or specific terms or phrases within posts? • For example, an employee mentions that some is a “really great KCS coach”. • We’d like to track when “KCS Coach” is mentioned so we can specifically call out that behavior. If tracking is not available, then searching for these terms or words, would be helpful. I can only see that you can search for a person or title of the employee, not search for previous posts. 2. Is there a way to enable notifications for when someone submits a nomination for an award. I have found that people have submitted nominations, but we were unaware of these nominations because there is no alert system. not weekly digest. breakdown graph of how points are calculated or at least an idea of how they are accumulated. I've seen leaders have crazy scores, while they have less overall activity than others with much lower scores.

Lorinda W.
Training Specialist in USA
Telekommunikation, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Software System

Kommentare: Being able to provide positive feedback, compliments, and say thank you is a huge plus and contributes to a positive work place when utilized by people in the company. Sometimes you're forced to wait until the next scheduled meeting to offer feedback and this is much quicker. I also like the highlights and use it for several things: introducing new employees to the company, posting positive quotes, sharing pictures location to location, events, etc.
Great system!

I love being able to provide quick feedback, compliments, say thanks, etc. without waiting until the next scheduled meeting or in person visit. You can do it in a few quick seconds. I like the profiles you can personalize, the updates you can customize on a company or personal level, and the recognition and highlights are great!

Con: when you upload a picture you almost always have to crop it and some pictures just don't work when you have to crop them. (i'm referring to the highlight section) These are more suggestions than Cons, but would be helpful. I'd like to be able to add more than one picture in a highlight. I'd like to be able to add pictures to a comment. I'd love a calendar option that you can view for company events, as well as see the anniversary and birthday dates in calendar form. I'd also like to be able to change color options.

Christine R.
Corporate Admin Assistant in USA
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Motivosity and Employee engagement

Kommentare: Motivosity gives us each a boost when we are recognized for our efforts. I like knowing that I made a difference for someone else to make their job easier, or more enjoyable- Motivosity provides the platform to do just that. Our company has had a rise in employee engagement, during this pandemic, where other companies are falling apart. I believe Motivosity has helped to keep us all connected and aware of other's accomplishments- even with most working from home. We use the platform regularly to provide opportunities for all to participate in company wide events. I love Motivosity!

Being able to recognize your peers for things others may not notice. Being recognized myself so I know my actions made a difference to someone. I like the ease of using the Motivosity money- a couple clicks and you've redeemed your money. I love the profiles employees set up- it lets us know their interests, outside of work-more on a personal level. I also like how it tells us who else in the company is most like us- interesting...

We have had a couple of missed Anniversaries that weren't acknowledged on the platform- not sure if internal issue or Motivosity. Can't think of anything I don't like.

vor 12 Monaten

Christine, thank you so much for your review. We love to hear about the experience our clients are having with Motivosity, and we're so glad you guys are loving it as much as we do!