Über Motivosity

Motivosity ist eine Plattform für Mitarbeiterengagement, die Menschen bei der Arbeit motiviert.

Erfahre mehr über Motivosity

I like that Motivosity is integrated with our systems and is easy to find an employee, view their profile and recognize them for their contributions.

Uploading videos are difficult, there is no shortcut to previous posts etc.

Bewertungen zu Motivosity

Motivosity hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.049 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Motivosity bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.049)

Susan
Susan
Director of Human Resources in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Overall Love it!

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Excellent! We are working on obtaining greater executive team adoption to make our team's experience with the platform even more useful.

Ease of use, ability to give recognition and rewards to team

while performance and 1:1s are useful, we wish the product also offered performance reviews

Lexus
Director of Team Experience in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Motivosity Overview

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I love the employee engagement! Our team works mostly remotely so it creates a space where we can all come and connect and interact on a platform that feels comfortable and similar to the social media we almost all use already.

The least favorable thing is the tedious initial leg work to set up the online store for redemption.

Claudia
Sr. HR Generalist in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Motivosity Platform

Kommentare: LANDESK software has been using the Motivosity platform for employee recognition for roughly 2 years. We have gotten good feedback from our employees about the ease of the site itself. The reporting tools can be a bit clunky, however, the response time from the Motivosity support team is excellent to working through the issues. Additionally, Motivosity has been open to taking our suggestions for changes to fit our company culture and for the most part have been able to make the adjustments to match our needs. If your company does not currently have a recognition tool, I would recommend taking a look at Motivosity.

Amanda
Corporate Trainer in USA
Immobilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great reward system

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I'm enjoying using the product myself by giving recognition and scrolling through the feed to see all the great things happening across the company. I love when people include images and GIFs in their recognitions.

I like to see employees recognizing other employees at all levels. We also have created badges to award to employees for a number of accomplishments, even for completing certain training courses and earning designations.

For a larger company, the amount of dollars that can be allocated to each employee may be restrictive. This has the potential to lead employees to not send out more appreciations than they have dollars to spend; however, training and communication can help the employee base understand that they can shout someone out without giving a dollar.

vor 3 Wochen

What a good problem to have though... Employees willingly dipping into their spending balances to continue recognizing their peers. At the core Motivosity is a recognition software that promotes unity, connection, and positivity through gratitude. Thanks for sharing!

Ana-Maria
Director of Training and Development in USA
Restaurants, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great engagement tool

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

It was easy to use, fun and positive. When used properly it drove employee engagement

There were quite of few of bugs and many instances of employees being locked out. It was not easy to set up for the front line employee. Also was not long term sustainable as most employees only cared about the monetary rewards.

Ashley
Director of Human Resources in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The software that keeps giving!

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, we could not ask for a better experience. The interactions with anyone at Motivosity is extremely welcoming, our rep makes us feel as though we are his only client and always looks to connect to us a individual people, not just a company or client.

Motivosity is a platform that our staff uses daily. We have embedded many features such as employee recognition, employee engagement, mid & annual reviews, monthly coaching sessions, and birthday/anniversary celebrations. We love that we can house many items into a single site.

At this time, there is not any thing that we like least about the platform.

Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Love Motivosity!

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Honestly, we love Motivosity, and all our employees do to! It helps employees to feel seen and appreciated!

I really appreciate the user-friendly website and app that Motivosity has! It makes it easy and encourages employees to acknowledge and appreciate their coworkers' efforts. It also helps employees to engage with employees they may not otherwise. We have employees at properties all over the country and Motivosity has helped employees to engage with coworkers they might never meet.

Our biggest complaint was issues we had with the Motivosity debit cards. We recycle emails in the company, and this was causing issues within the Motivosity's system. It took a while, but they helped us work around this issue.

Hayden
District Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for employee connections

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

It allows employees to recognize their peers and create bonds, all while upholding our company core values.

Sometimes uploading a photo highlight glitches but not often.

Robért
Dentist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple and effective employee recognition

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

This surely make it easy for us recognize and thank employees for a great job. We are able to catch people in the act of living our core values and instantly reward them with tangible funds. It’s a powerful motivator

I am unable to find anything negative about Motivosity.

Eduardo
Finance Assistant in Mexiko
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pros and Cons regarding Appreciations and Reports in Motivosity.

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I like the way I can thank someone for their outstanding job, also is nice to see my colleagues feel appreciated when they receive appreciation. It is even better when someone else comments in the same post that they agree with you and also sends their appreciation to that person.

As an admin user also, sometimes it's hard for me to find the reports I need. Maybe it's my lack of time due to my job to go over the site, but it takes me a while to find the reports I'm looking for. Fortunately, you can select the report as a favorite once you find it.

Craig
HR Business Partner in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Motivosity - An Indispensable Tool for Next-Gen Culture

Kommentare: We started using Motivosity as a replacement for our previous employee recognition program (which consisted of hand written notes available for employees to fill out at the front desk). Motivosity is far and away the best tool we've used to increase employee engagement. It has changed the way we work in a few different ways: it helps employees recognize and reward each other for help given; connects like-minded individuals throughout the company in things that interest them; helps managers keep track of important dates on their teams (birthdays, work anniversaries, etc.); acts as a searchable company directory, not only for names and contact info but for skills and job responsibilities; gives managers insights into how their employees personalities affect their working relationships; and the list goes on and on.
One of the biggest benefits we've seen is the cultural inclusion of our remote and international employees. It really shrinks our corporate world so employees across the world feel like they're in the same building.
Recently departments besides HR have been using Motivosity to facilitate company-wide rewards for participation in software testing, marketing feedback, and more. Motivosity is a very easy way to incentivize employee participation in those projects.
New features are being added all the time, so the software's value keeps increasing while we use it.
Most importantly, Motivosity is actually used by our employees. A lot. Their interest hasn't fizzled over time, even without constant reminders or initiatives to increase usage. Once Motivosity got going it was self-perpetuating.

Setup and maintenance is a breeze. We typically have one administrator look things over about once a week, and tools like mass importing and exporting of users and API integration options keep everything up to date. Motivosity also adapts to varying budget constraints. You can spend as much or as little as you want to administer your recognitions and awards. Motivosity seems so simple of a tool for the amount of benefits it offers.

Since Motivosity is relatively new as a product, there are some features that would be nice to have, but aren't available yet. Luckily, since it is so new, the product teams are very responsive to requests for features.

Kathy
Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Boosts Positive Atmosphere Without The Obnoxious Emails

Kommentare: Our school started using Motivosity to increase morale among the staff. I definitely think that that was accomplished within the population that was active. Overall, I enjoyed my experience. I felt very appreciated because I would get recognized for little things that I don't usually get recognized for because it's behind-the-scenes and it made me feel seen by my coworkers who just didn't know. I also think it was a great experience for me because it helped me reach out more to my coworkers and actually allowed me to thank them properly for what they do. It allowed me to help increase the positive atmoshpere in my environment.

I liked that it was a platform where you could thank and recognize your coworkers without worrying about being obnoxious. I always want to recognize people for every little thing (because the little things matter) but I worry about flooding others' email boxes. With Motivosity, I am able to do that because other people don't see it until they log on. They don't get constant messages of me recognizing my coworkers, but they also get to see that my coworkers were recognized when they log on and can then acknowledge it themselves. And when I am posting a lot and feel like I am being a little obnoxious, I also have the option to make my posts private as well. This was also a great place to posts little wins and highlights of my own classroom as well. Little things happen on campus every day and should be shared, but as I said before, we worry about flooded emails. This was a great place to collect all those highlights and catch up on anything missed whenever you logged on, whether it was daily, weekly, etc. I also liked the competition aspect of it. The points associated with the software was a great motivator for me personally, not so much competing with my coworkers, but reminding myself to take time out to appreciate my coworkers whenever I could.

The only thing that I had an issue with in the beginning was that you could not post a photo on the mobile app. They have since added that feature, so I am pretty content with the software.

Jason
Director Customer Support in USA
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Motivosity Believer!

Kommentare: Overall, I love that our organization has chosen to partner with Motivosity. I believe it has improved teamwork and cohesiveness. People love receiving praise, and it helps for checking the pulse of our people and documenting day to day interactions. Would highly recommend it!

I love Motivosity and how it encourages teamwork, collaboration and abundantly recognizing those that contribute. I use it nearly every day for praising teammates, acknowledging top performers for the month, checking profiles to get to know people, 1x1 feedback, and reviewing survey data. It is a fantastic program that adds a lot of value to our organization.

The 1x1 note section could be easier to navigate. Following up from a previous meeting with a coworker, the notes are not easy to get to in order to follow through with commitments. I have to go back and copy and paste those details from the previous meeting and would prefer a way to quickly see last week's notes. Formatting has been a little challenging for whatever reason. It wouldn't save some notes I typed a couple of times, and bullet points were just added. That made organizing my notes difficult, but improvements have been made recently.

Antwort von Motivosity

Hi Jason, thank you so much for your feedback! As you've said, we're constantly trying to improve our platform, so your ideas and experience is so valuable to us. But glad your experience with Motivosity has been so positive overall!

Sr Analytics Director in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Motivosity Uplifts our Team Members

Kommentare: It is hard to think of many cons for Motivosity. The product does exactly what is says and our team members love it. We use it to recognize each other's great work, conduct employee satisfaction surveys, give awards, and share fun details about our lives outside of work so that we can get to know each other better.

Motivosity is an amazing way for team members to recognize each other and say thank you for great work. It never fails to brighten someone's day when they receive a kind message and a small bonus from a team member. It increases the thankfulness of our team members and boosts morale. The ability to spend your Motivosity dollars on a wife variety of gift cards or charitable donations is another awesome feature that team members enjoy.

A few of the features included in Motivosity do not seem particularly useful. For example, I've used the product for years and have never really understood why it has a leaderboard. But this doesn't negatively impact the user experience.

Antwort von Motivosity

Hi Chris and thank you so much for your review and feedback! We're all about high morale and and positive company culture over here, so we're ecstatic that you've seen those benefits in your workplace while using our platform :)

Melissa
Client Services Supervisor in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Helping HeathEquity!

Kommentare: Motivosity provides the platform of advocating for great service or as we say at HealthEquity, "Purple Service"! It's a great opportunity to interact and acknowledge team members not within your immediate department on a company wide level. THANK YOU Motivosity!

Motivosity has been heaven sent to connect a large company is a small and intimate way! I love that it is extremely user friendly and easy on the eye! I'm so glad HealthEquity has utilized this software because it is multi-functional. A hidden gem as been that I use it as a hidden company directory. Based on how an employee lists their job function you can use the search field to locate someone in that department you may not previously have known. In the remote environment over the last year it has been a great way to 'see' and acknowledge co-workers instead of a general email. As a leader, recognition is a huge part of morale and overall employee engagement to me.

No cons honestly, I have experienced nothing but a positive experience with each feature it presents!

Antwort von Motivosity

Hi Melissa and thank you so much for so many kind words! We're thrilled that you love Motivosity as much as we do, and that it's been such a positive force for good in your company's communication, connectivity, and overall culture

Lorinda
Training Specialist in USA
Telekommunikation, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Software System

Kommentare: Being able to provide positive feedback, compliments, and say thank you is a huge plus and contributes to a positive work place when utilized by people in the company. Sometimes you're forced to wait until the next scheduled meeting to offer feedback and this is much quicker. I also like the highlights and use it for several things: introducing new employees to the company, posting positive quotes, sharing pictures location to location, events, etc.
Great system!

I love being able to provide quick feedback, compliments, say thanks, etc. without waiting until the next scheduled meeting or in person visit. You can do it in a few quick seconds. I like the profiles you can personalize, the updates you can customize on a company or personal level, and the recognition and highlights are great!

Con: when you upload a picture you almost always have to crop it and some pictures just don't work when you have to crop them. (i'm referring to the highlight section) These are more suggestions than Cons, but would be helpful. I'd like to be able to add more than one picture in a highlight. I'd like to be able to add pictures to a comment. I'd love a calendar option that you can view for company events, as well as see the anniversary and birthday dates in calendar form. I'd also like to be able to change color options.

Angela
Business Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Instant employee morale booster

Kommentare: I have really enjoyed using Motivosity and sharing it with the team. I think it was a bigger success than anticipated by the exec team, and I'm happy they see what I saw when I first found the software and talked to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I'm anxious for them to fully use the Lead and Listen modules because that is where the magic truly happens. We've already seen happier employees - the recognition of peers means so much!

Our employees immediately began letting their co-workers know how much they mean to them, and how appreciative and proud they are of their work. They spent their generosity bucks with no problems and understood how to navigate the site with very little guidance. The integration into Slack made a huge difference as well, and created more use of the software for everyone. Getting the software up and going for the company was very easy and quick. The software is robust and leads our execs to find out the whys and hows of our employees with very little effort - but with very deep and relevant results.

There are aspects of the software that need more explaining to our management team, and until we can do that, we're relying on our "old" way of doing reviews. We aren't able to pull those forms into Motivosity - yet - but understand that is one of the upgrades that are happening.

Antwort von Motivosity

Hi Angela, we're so glad that you've enjoyed the way that Motivosity has connected your employees and the ease of integration with other applications. Thanks so much for your review and feedback!

Bryan
Production Manager in USA
Druck, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Rewards software for a busy shop

Kommentare: Our company is a product of a merger, and so we have two very dissimilar cultures that we're trying to blend and unify. Motivosity has been great for helping us break down many of the walls that existed from before our merger. It's been a very valuable tool to help the teams from both sides, get to know each other and start appreciating one another. We believe that Motivosity has really helped our cultures start to merge.

Coming from a production environment running 24 hours a day, it's often hard to remember to reward and commend our employees. Usually you tell them they did a great job in the heat of the moment, but by the time you get back to your desk or have time during your crazy day, you inevitably forget to recognize and show the level of gratitude the employee deserves. Motivosity is great in that you can easily take a minute and quickly reward or commend your employee right after the moment happens. And since there's both an app and a desktop version, it's super easy to get those rewards and employee recognitions out in a timely manner. It's really helped our team develop a better culture of recognizing and rewarding our teams.

About the only cons I can think of for the software are more geared towards myself and not using it enough. I really can't think of any major deficiencies in the platform, at least not in our user base.

Victoria
Compliance Officer in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product that drives positivity focused culture

Kommentare: Overall, Motivosity is a great application for building a positive culture that focuses on building each other up. It also cultivates healthy competition between difference office locations and connects employees across large, geographic areas.

Motivosity fosters an environment that lends itself to highlighting the positive. Our employees are working in hospice, which is often high-stress and burnout is high. This program makes time for us to stop and think about what we have done well as a team. Furthermore, it offers a convenient way to acknowledge those positives in our team members.

The ThanksMatters reloadable debit card is not a good option for employees who leave the company. If they have rewards on the card, those rewards disappear when their account is deactivated. We learned this the hard way. Conversely, if they cash out rewards using an eGift Card (Amazon, ULTA, Starbucks, etc.) then they get the full amount.

Alex
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Bluehost Review - Employee Perspective.

Kommentare: We have been using Motivosity for over 3 years. This is Night and Day difference over our previous solution that we were using. One of the many things I love about Motivosity is simply having far more control over how I recognize my fellow employee's. Our company puts in a monthly allotment, I can give that entire amount, or fraction of that amount, and be able to recognize more people. If that isn't enough, and there is someone that really deserves more, I can dip into my own personal balance, and give from that as well. Makes is amazing when needing to truly recognize someone for efforts you feel are actually deserving of the credit. I also love that our company uses this as a means to raise funds for special employee needs. You can set up a donation link, and our company matches whatever is donated to the cause. Another fabulous way to help your fellow employees. The options to cash out your Motivosity is crazy simple and fantastic. I am not sure if the options are standard and the same across companies who have Motivosity, however, I primarily use the gift card option. Amazon gift cards, iTunes Gift Cards, Visa gift cards (the kind that actually function as a pre-paid card, and not useable at limited locations) All of these have come in the form of a e-card. Delivery is instant, and I am redeeming gifts and purchasing goods within minutes if not seconds of email receipt. I can't speak more highly of this. There are physical cards options, I am just not a patient person and want my goods NOW! haha I have not had one issue using e-gift cards in Physical locations. Printing off, or showing the redemption from my Phone to the vendor has always been successful. I have to say, knowing if a company offered Motivosity as a perk/benefit would be a big deciding factor of taking the job. Kudo's to Bluehost for seeing how valuable this has been, and what a difference it has been to working here. **going on 9 years with Bluehost**

Antwort von Motivosity

Alex, Thank you so much for your review. We have loved working with Bluehost and are very happy to see that you love Motivosity.

KresLynn
KresLynn
Marketing Manager in USA

Amazing Employee Recognition Platform

Love being able to easily reward my team members and employees with a dollar amount attached to it, my team loves choosing a gift card to AXOMO for choose their swag or to any of the other retailers available on the platform

It's buggy at times, for instance the "add a link" function for their highlights doesn't really look like a clear call to action, it's just hyperlinked text that says "learn more". The giving from function seems buggy as well as it sometimes won't let me give from my account when there is a balance.

Antwort von Motivosity

Hi KresLynn and thank you so much for your review! We're so happy to hear about your increased shout-out system by 70%! WOW!

annie
Senior Accounting Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

If you need more motivation.

Motivosity is the best performance management system I've used. I'm a lead developer for a high-tech company and wanted a way to track my employees' performance and give them a way to rate and track their own performance, without the hassle of paper and spreadsheets. Motivosity is an employee system that does just that, plus more! It's a browser-based tool that integrates with Google Apps and Salesforce.

Motivosity was created to help people understand their motivation and provide them with the tools they need to improve their performance. I had no problems as I was generally satisfied with the performance improvements. I like its interface.

Christy
Executive Administrator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple and effective way to express appreciation for co-workers. Like REALLY simple!

Kommentare: In a day filled with projects and meetings I can express satisfaction with a peer in just one minute.
No need to stop and draft an email - just click into Motivosity and find their name in the drop down. I send them a Motivosity buck or sometimes just the compliment or note of appreciation. Also the tool keeps me apprised of company anniversaries, personal birthdays and other events that are important to the individuals. Also, the badge feature is nice to recognize achievements and certifications that are pertinent to our industry.

Ease of Use and the popularity of the tool within the teams I work with. Makes it simple and FAST to say thanks! I also love the spell check - thanks for that. The feature that allows you to like or comment on a Motivosity thanks is seriously cool.

Nick
Recruiting Manager in USA

Great Prodcut

Kommentare: Very positive. I would recommend this product to any company.

Motivosity is a great place to track employee progress and an even better place to give recognition. Love the eNPS features too.

Lately the one on one function has been pretty difficult to use, to the point that our company doesn't really want to use the platform for one on ones anymore.

vor 10 Monaten

Thanks for sharing Nick! We appreciate your impact recognizing others.

Tricia
Integrations Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Exactly what we needed at exactly the right time

Kommentare: We had a culture problem where people were not feeling appreciated. We would give quarterly awards, but those were very subjective and only people who were nominated could get one and then only if you went way above and beyond. Management decided to create a Reward and Recognition program that was full of red tape and hoops to jump through and made it nearly impossible to say "thank you" to someone. Motivosity tore down the walls and eliminated the red tape completely.

We were struggling to find a way to recognize and reward employees without a lot of red tape. When Motivosity was introduced to use, it immediately met our needs. The software itself was easy to use and no instruction was needed on how to setup your profile or how to recognize someone. I like that you can thank whoever you want to thank, whenever you want to thank them. Because we have employees all over the world it is hard to connect with someone you want to thank, so having the ability to tell them through Motivosity really eliminates all the road blocks to appreciating someone for something they did.

I don't like that anniversaries and birthdays disappear from the feed and that you can't look backwards to see whose birthday or anniversary you might have missed. I also don't like that you can't search for a post without knowing who posted it or who was recognized.