Über Motivosity

Motivosity ist eine Plattform für Mitarbeiterengagement, die Menschen bei der Arbeit motiviert.

Erfahre mehr über Motivosity

I like that Motivosity is integrated with our systems and is easy to find an employee, view their profile and recognize them for their contributions.

Uploading videos are difficult, there is no shortcut to previous posts etc.

Bewertungen zu Motivosity

Motivosity hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 989 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Motivosity bereits verwendet?

Scott
Scott
Core Network Engineer in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A tool that continues to be useful

Kommentare: Despite the one annoyance I mentioned above, I heartily recommend using Motivosity. It makes it easy to express gratitude, and offers one more meaningful way to interact with my co-workers.

Motivosity allows the people in my department to give and receive thanks/recognition for individual and group contributions. It's a versatile tool. I like how my organization has been able to tweak the user interface so that we can offer kudos according to our six company values (Service, Professionalism, Leadership, Innovation, Community, and Excellence). I like the Badges capability, although we don't use it as much as we could. The Interests and Personality widgets add a even more usefulness. I also appreciate the option to send the recognition in a public or private message.

I hate popups with the passion of a thousand fiery suns. So when I sign in and a popup invades a big chunk in the center of my screen, asking about whether I've received recognition for my work in the past few days, it's not a positive thing. I'm not against filling out a brief survey for that purpose, but that delivery method irks me. It's probably something that can be adjusted by the person(s) in my department who manage the user interface.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best for employees engagement

Kommentare: overall it is a reliable tool for team collaboration where we can freely share our thoughts on improving our organization's culture.

One of the reasons why our company started using motivosity is for connecting with employees and sharing some thoughts on improving our culture and for these reasons we found the perfect tool called motivosity. It's easy to use with great GUI it also increases collaboration between team members.

The only drawback of using motivosity was that it takes too much time for its implementation. other than that everything is great.

Donna
EAP Care Manager in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Motivosity Revew

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I like the rewards, gift cards to use, and the recognition.

It took me awhile to learn how to use it.

Claudia
Sr. HR Generalist in USA

Motivosity Platform

Kommentare: LANDESK software has been using the Motivosity platform for employee recognition for roughly 2 years. We have gotten good feedback from our employees about the ease of the site itself. The reporting tools can be a bit clunky, however, the response time from the Motivosity support team is excellent to working through the issues. Additionally, Motivosity has been open to taking our suggestions for changes to fit our company culture and for the most part have been able to make the adjustments to match our needs. If your company does not currently have a recognition tool, I would recommend taking a look at Motivosity.

Nathan
Administrative Assistant in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Happy Motivosity Customer!

Kommentare: Nothing but great things to say about Motivosity. We hope to continue our relationship with Motivosity for years to come.

As I mentioned previously, Motivosity has been great at building team morale throughout the entire office. Employees can give each other motivosity bucks when they help one another out with a patient or daily task. Managers can give extra bucks to employees they see doing a good job. We have weekly activity/ awards for games we hold throughout the week! Employees LOVE it!

This is pretty nit picky, but I think it is easier to use on a computer than smart phone. The app is good, but I think our office prefers using the platform on computer over phones.

Melissa
HR Generalist in USA
Lagerung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Employees love it and use it daily!

Kommentare: We were using another platform that used points instead of dollars. The app was not easily accessible, it had to be accessed in web browser which was difficult for some people. Our participate/engagement was minimal. We had over 450 appreciations in the first month! This is compared to maybe 20 in our old app.

Easy to launch, easy to appreciate, ease of use for those who don't have computers, that it gives money instead of points. The ability to do shout outs and highlights!

Reporting can be a little confusing. App users have to set up account in a web browser so they can use the app. There have been some roadblocks with that. Motivosity bucks for managers disappear at end of month, would like option to roll them over.

Victoria
Compliance Officer in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product that drives positivity focused culture

Kommentare: Overall, Motivosity is a great application for building a positive culture that focuses on building each other up. It also cultivates healthy competition between difference office locations and connects employees across large, geographic areas.

Motivosity fosters an environment that lends itself to highlighting the positive. Our employees are working in hospice, which is often high-stress and burnout is high. This program makes time for us to stop and think about what we have done well as a team. Furthermore, it offers a convenient way to acknowledge those positives in our team members.

The ThanksMatters reloadable debit card is not a good option for employees who leave the company. If they have rewards on the card, those rewards disappear when their account is deactivated. We learned this the hard way. Conversely, if they cash out rewards using an eGift Card (Amazon, ULTA, Starbucks, etc.) then they get the full amount.

Director of Operations in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to set up and adopt

The idea of being able to recognize a co-worker's contribution with a small monetary token is so simple, everyone picks up on it instantly. As an employee accumulates funds, they can simply use a debit card to access the funds. No points to convert, odd catalogs to make "purchases" from, and the employee gets to spend the funds on what they want.

Annual cost is quite stiff for a medium sized firm. After seven years' use, we will be reevaluating Motivosity in our next total compensation review.

Carson
HR Operations Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Creating a culture of support and recognition

Kommentare: I've had a great experience using motivosity, the user interface is fun and easy to navigate. As an administrator it's easy to manage my team and different awards.

Motivosity brings our team together. Many of our team members work remotely and it's often difficult to interact with everyone. With Motivosity there are daily notifications of someone being recognized for doing great work. It not only motivates the employee that received the recognition, but it's fun for the whole team to see what they did and share in the positive motivation. Plus, the "ThanksMatters" card is super easy to use and makes spending the money you've been recognized with a walk in the park. Our team is better supported because of Motivosity.

I don't have any complaints about Motivosity.

Evelynn
Lead DSP in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Appreciate being appreciated

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I like that I can show off appreciation and also receive it.

Nothing at this time. I have had zero issues.

Craig
HR Business Partner in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Motivosity - An Indispensable Tool for Next-Gen Culture

Kommentare: We started using Motivosity as a replacement for our previous employee recognition program (which consisted of hand written notes available for employees to fill out at the front desk). Motivosity is far and away the best tool we've used to increase employee engagement. It has changed the way we work in a few different ways: it helps employees recognize and reward each other for help given; connects like-minded individuals throughout the company in things that interest them; helps managers keep track of important dates on their teams (birthdays, work anniversaries, etc.); acts as a searchable company directory, not only for names and contact info but for skills and job responsibilities; gives managers insights into how their employees personalities affect their working relationships; and the list goes on and on.
One of the biggest benefits we've seen is the cultural inclusion of our remote and international employees. It really shrinks our corporate world so employees across the world feel like they're in the same building.
Recently departments besides HR have been using Motivosity to facilitate company-wide rewards for participation in software testing, marketing feedback, and more. Motivosity is a very easy way to incentivize employee participation in those projects.
New features are being added all the time, so the software's value keeps increasing while we use it.
Most importantly, Motivosity is actually used by our employees. A lot. Their interest hasn't fizzled over time, even without constant reminders or initiatives to increase usage. Once Motivosity got going it was self-perpetuating.

Setup and maintenance is a breeze. We typically have one administrator look things over about once a week, and tools like mass importing and exporting of users and API integration options keep everything up to date. Motivosity also adapts to varying budget constraints. You can spend as much or as little as you want to administer your recognitions and awards. Motivosity seems so simple of a tool for the amount of benefits it offers.

Since Motivosity is relatively new as a product, there are some features that would be nice to have, but aren't available yet. Luckily, since it is so new, the product teams are very responsive to requests for features.

Kathy
Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Boosts Positive Atmosphere Without The Obnoxious Emails

Kommentare: Our school started using Motivosity to increase morale among the staff. I definitely think that that was accomplished within the population that was active. Overall, I enjoyed my experience. I felt very appreciated because I would get recognized for little things that I don't usually get recognized for because it's behind-the-scenes and it made me feel seen by my coworkers who just didn't know. I also think it was a great experience for me because it helped me reach out more to my coworkers and actually allowed me to thank them properly for what they do. It allowed me to help increase the positive atmoshpere in my environment.

I liked that it was a platform where you could thank and recognize your coworkers without worrying about being obnoxious. I always want to recognize people for every little thing (because the little things matter) but I worry about flooding others' email boxes. With Motivosity, I am able to do that because other people don't see it until they log on. They don't get constant messages of me recognizing my coworkers, but they also get to see that my coworkers were recognized when they log on and can then acknowledge it themselves. And when I am posting a lot and feel like I am being a little obnoxious, I also have the option to make my posts private as well. This was also a great place to posts little wins and highlights of my own classroom as well. Little things happen on campus every day and should be shared, but as I said before, we worry about flooded emails. This was a great place to collect all those highlights and catch up on anything missed whenever you logged on, whether it was daily, weekly, etc. I also liked the competition aspect of it. The points associated with the software was a great motivator for me personally, not so much competing with my coworkers, but reminding myself to take time out to appreciate my coworkers whenever I could.

The only thing that I had an issue with in the beginning was that you could not post a photo on the mobile app. They have since added that feature, so I am pretty content with the software.

Given
Self Employed in Namibia
Buchhaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Motivosity Reviews

Kommentare: Despite the only annoyance I referred to above, I heartily endorse the use of Motivosity. It makes it clean to explicit gratitude, and gives one greater significant manner to have interaction with my co-workers.

"It lets you to share percentage appreciation or identify your team's accomplishments for the complete agencies to look. My preferred Motivosity feature, however, is the "Last Thanked By You" list." "It is exceptional to look at what the alternative customers seem to like and what they do and what their pursuits are." "I love this machine for worker recognition. The huge sort of present playing cards to be had is great, so personnel can select their rewards." "So some distance my revel in and has been positive. It is exceptional to look at the popularity and feature my group of workers inspire and reward every other

"The upside for him is that the Motivosity interplay took 30 seconds of his time, however the drawback is that it changed into an insulting manner to deal with an employee." "Uploading films is difficult, and there's no shortcut to preceding posts etc." "The impediment that I even have run into is the restricted characters whilst documenting priorities and dreams. Neither I nor my team of workers can define dreams and goals in a one sentence format." "I do trust there were times wherein personal messages were supply public status. Could have been an error."

Sr Analytics Director in USA

Motivosity Uplifts our Team Members

Kommentare: It is hard to think of many cons for Motivosity. The product does exactly what is says and our team members love it. We use it to recognize each other's great work, conduct employee satisfaction surveys, give awards, and share fun details about our lives outside of work so that we can get to know each other better.

Motivosity is an amazing way for team members to recognize each other and say thank you for great work. It never fails to brighten someone's day when they receive a kind message and a small bonus from a team member. It increases the thankfulness of our team members and boosts morale. The ability to spend your Motivosity dollars on a wife variety of gift cards or charitable donations is another awesome feature that team members enjoy.

A few of the features included in Motivosity do not seem particularly useful. For example, I've used the product for years and have never really understood why it has a leaderboard. But this doesn't negatively impact the user experience.

Antwort von Motivosity

Hi Chris and thank you so much for your review and feedback! We're all about high morale and and positive company culture over here, so we're ecstatic that you've seen those benefits in your workplace while using our platform :)

Melissa
Client Services Supervisor in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Helping HeathEquity!

Kommentare: Motivosity provides the platform of advocating for great service or as we say at HealthEquity, "Purple Service"! It's a great opportunity to interact and acknowledge team members not within your immediate department on a company wide level. THANK YOU Motivosity!

Motivosity has been heaven sent to connect a large company is a small and intimate way! I love that it is extremely user friendly and easy on the eye! I'm so glad HealthEquity has utilized this software because it is multi-functional. A hidden gem as been that I use it as a hidden company directory. Based on how an employee lists their job function you can use the search field to locate someone in that department you may not previously have known. In the remote environment over the last year it has been a great way to 'see' and acknowledge co-workers instead of a general email. As a leader, recognition is a huge part of morale and overall employee engagement to me.

No cons honestly, I have experienced nothing but a positive experience with each feature it presents!

Antwort von Motivosity

Hi Melissa and thank you so much for so many kind words! We're thrilled that you love Motivosity as much as we do, and that it's been such a positive force for good in your company's communication, connectivity, and overall culture

Christine
Corporate Admin Assistant in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Motivosity and Employee engagement

Kommentare: Motivosity gives us each a boost when we are recognized for our efforts. I like knowing that I made a difference for someone else to make their job easier, or more enjoyable- Motivosity provides the platform to do just that. Our company has had a rise in employee engagement, during this pandemic, where other companies are falling apart. I believe Motivosity has helped to keep us all connected and aware of other's accomplishments- even with most working from home. We use the platform regularly to provide opportunities for all to participate in company wide events. I love Motivosity!

Being able to recognize your peers for things others may not notice. Being recognized myself so I know my actions made a difference to someone. I like the ease of using the Motivosity money- a couple clicks and you've redeemed your money. I love the profiles employees set up- it lets us know their interests, outside of work-more on a personal level. I also like how it tells us who else in the company is most like us- interesting...

We have had a couple of missed Anniversaries that weren't acknowledged on the platform- not sure if internal issue or Motivosity. Can't think of anything I don't like.

Antwort von Motivosity

Christine, thank you so much for your review. We love to hear about the experience our clients are having with Motivosity, and we're so glad you guys are loving it as much as we do!

Bryan
Production Manager in USA
Druck, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Rewards software for a busy shop

Kommentare: Our company is a product of a merger, and so we have two very dissimilar cultures that we're trying to blend and unify. Motivosity has been great for helping us break down many of the walls that existed from before our merger. It's been a very valuable tool to help the teams from both sides, get to know each other and start appreciating one another. We believe that Motivosity has really helped our cultures start to merge.

Coming from a production environment running 24 hours a day, it's often hard to remember to reward and commend our employees. Usually you tell them they did a great job in the heat of the moment, but by the time you get back to your desk or have time during your crazy day, you inevitably forget to recognize and show the level of gratitude the employee deserves. Motivosity is great in that you can easily take a minute and quickly reward or commend your employee right after the moment happens. And since there's both an app and a desktop version, it's super easy to get those rewards and employee recognitions out in a timely manner. It's really helped our team develop a better culture of recognizing and rewarding our teams.

About the only cons I can think of for the software are more geared towards myself and not using it enough. I really can't think of any major deficiencies in the platform, at least not in our user base.

Andrew
Customer Success Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Motivating Coworkers the Right Way

Kommentare: This product really helps us achieve our company value of ownership and openness by motivating my colleagues to own different tasks and excel in their performance knowing that they may earn some respect and admiration (and money) from their peers. It helps people also be more aware of the good things people are doing and provides a great way to express gratitude for those actions.

I love the ease of use I get with Motivosity. The interface is clean and simple and provides a good user experience. I love the ability to see the praise my colleagues receive. Also, who doesn't love receiving a shoutout from their coworkers? This software makes that simple.

I'm a bit of a competitive person so the leaderboard functionality is great. It isn't always clear, however, what drives that and how I can remain one of the top "givers" in my organization.

Buck
President, SBA Division in USA
Bankwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Gratitude simplified!

Kommentare: One of the cheapest ways to motivate and empower employees is to say thank you. Too often we grateful to someone, but fail to actually express the gratitude. With Motivosity, it is easy to express thankfulness. The features of Motivosity allow for the user to quickly find the person they want to thank and then within 30-60 seconds can type up a quick thank you. It can be as simple as a "thank you for being you" or as elaborate as you want it to be. The system allows for people to be involved at the degree they feel comfortable and not forced to fill out a long form or make their gratitude fit in to someone else's format. Additionally, we've used Motivosity to create fun games within our institution, with March Madness, we implemented a bracket system with departments that recognized and encouraged our people to complete their profiles, look at other people's profiles, to read the notes sent and to send recognition to other folks. This got everyone involved and allows us to realize shared interest in people who may not be geographically located near us. This has increased the "human" aspect of our jobs and formed connections between people and departments, which leads to greater respect and collaboration. I've really enjoyed the simplistic nature of Motivosity and look forward to seeing how the program evolves going forward.

simple, easy to use. Allows for 360 degrees of recognition, meaning that not only leaders recognizing reports, but peers recognizing peers, reports recognizing leadership. Despite what some people think, as a leader of people, we like to be told we're doing a good job too!

When filling out the profile, it would be nice to have the system have a pop up window or highlight the areas in red that were not filled in correctly vs. just freezing and not allowing the user to complete. This would reduce the frustration of when a new user is trying to fill out the profile and gets stuck.

Antwort von Motivosity

Buck, you are awesome. We love your creative ideas about culture games and are working internally on some things to support your ideas for games

annie
Senior Accounting Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

If you need more motivation.

Motivosity is the best performance management system I've used. I'm a lead developer for a high-tech company and wanted a way to track my employees' performance and give them a way to rate and track their own performance, without the hassle of paper and spreadsheets. Motivosity is an employee system that does just that, plus more! It's a browser-based tool that integrates with Google Apps and Salesforce.

Motivosity was created to help people understand their motivation and provide them with the tools they need to improve their performance. I had no problems as I was generally satisfied with the performance improvements. I like its interface.

Christy
Executive Administrator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple and effective way to express appreciation for co-workers. Like REALLY simple!

Kommentare: In a day filled with projects and meetings I can express satisfaction with a peer in just one minute.
No need to stop and draft an email - just click into Motivosity and find their name in the drop down. I send them a Motivosity buck or sometimes just the compliment or note of appreciation. Also the tool keeps me apprised of company anniversaries, personal birthdays and other events that are important to the individuals. Also, the badge feature is nice to recognize achievements and certifications that are pertinent to our industry.

Ease of Use and the popularity of the tool within the teams I work with. Makes it simple and FAST to say thanks! I also love the spell check - thanks for that. The feature that allows you to like or comment on a Motivosity thanks is seriously cool.

Steven
Co-Lead Developer in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Put your money where your mouth is.

Kommentare: Its been absolutely lovely. I love how easy it is for everyone to share money with each other and because it's so easy, it actually gets used. I accrue bonus money faster than I can find stuff to spend it on and I am financially motivated to help everyone because anyone can decide I deserve a bonus from them.

My favorite thing about this software is that when my boss says "Good Job" it's followed with 20$. I've spent years at companies where I heard "good job" all year, then got dinged in my performance review for small things I was unaware I should be doing. Motivosity removes the need for performance reviews because money talks. If I'm not doing a good job, I don't get that 20$ and I know I should improve. When I improve, I get instant feedback that I can benefit from instantly instead of waiting for an arbitrary decisions to occur behind closed doors once a year.

I wish there were more options for cashing out, specifically things like door-dash and grub-hub. I know I can use the visa card option to essentially use my bonus money anywhere, but it adds steps to the process and the fewer steps to cashing out the better.

Antwort von Motivosity

Hey Steven, thanks so much for your review! We're constantly working on improving our platform, and it is possible to add Grubhub or DoorDash gift cards as local gifts. Let us know if we can further help you with this!

Debbie
Customer Service Supervisor in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

What Your Employees Want

Kommentare: I love Motivosity! Okay, I didn’t at first. I thought how can recognizing someone with a dollar or two here and there be motivating? But Motivosity isn’t really about the money. It’s about letting people know you value them and their contribution – you see their extra effort; you appreciate what they bring to the team each day; you celebrate their accomplishments. Knowing you are appreciated and what you do matters is what really gets you through the tough days. Plus it has helped me to not focus on mistakes and short comings, but look for the many amazing, positive things the people around me do on a daily basis that makes me enjoy coming to work each day. Positive recognition fosters a positive environment. And, what gets recognized gets repeated. Motivosity provides a vehicle for me to recognize fellow employees who demonstrate our company values.

Ease of use; reminders for birthdays and anniversaries; personality profiles and identifying your personal interests so you can easily identify co-workers with common interests;

We received limited information when the product was rolled out and I wasn't sure about how to use some of the features. Fortunately, after I checked it out and experimented a little, it was really pretty simple.

Leon
Leon
IT Recruiter in Venezuela
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Something new, curious and fun.

Kommentare: I find it delightful, easy, and fun to use. I believe everyone should give it a try, you might see it lacks a few functions, but I am certain they will be eventually added into the application.

When we think about a company and its values, we have a tendency to focus on their professionalism and excellence, but rarely do we wonder about how they treat their employees and how they communicate and organize within their structure. Motivosity is one of those odd but beautifully designed softwares that encourages you to create cordial bonds between you and your coworkers. It has shown to be quite effective in terms of including remote employees into the company’s activites, even those who live abroad, creating a kinder working atmosphere. It incentivates the involvement of the employees in a variety of event and projects, that in many cases might have a reward, making it fun to participate. The software's structure is solid, functional and easy to use.

Motivosity is relatively new in the market, lacking many core functionalities that similar applications already have. Although, you can tell by the way it is designed that they will eventually be implemented. Their category system requires more options.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great ally in promoting employee engagement

Kommentare: We are improving communication and morale. It is so easy to use, and their Knowledge Base is so comprehensive that implementation was a breeze. Also, their Account Executive and the Sales Reps. provided close guidance during the entire process. In less than 8 hrs we had 80% of the company on board, and the rest was complete shortly after, due to the different work shifts. Our Team loves it, and the Management team couldn't be happier!

We are currently using the connect and recognize modules. It has been of great help to have a centralized space for people to connect with each other in the midst of the pandemic. Morale boosters are so needed, and Motivosity provides a great platform for peers and supervisors to recognize their own team members and at all levels of the organization.

We are exploring upgrading to add the 1:1 and annual review modules, and that could be improved. The obvious changes are in their roadmap but won't be ready until the second half of the year. Once that is done, the capabilities of Motivosity will be even more robust.

Antwort von Motivosity

Hello and thank you so much for your review and feedback! We're so glad that you've seen better connection and morale in your workspace, even though you may not all be in the same physical space.