Über LetsBuild

GenieBelt baut unglaubliche Projektmanagement-Anwendungen für das Baugewerbe mit Echtzeit-Programm-Management, das von deinem Handy oder PC aus betrieben werden kann.

Erfahre mehr über LetsBuild

What I like the least about Geniebelt is sometimes the web app crash due to the amount of information.

Bewertungen zu LetsBuild

4,0

LetsBuild hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 101 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du LetsBuild bereits verwendet?

Buchhaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best construction project management tool

Kommentare: Everything you need for your project management is in this epic application. so i recommand you to give it a try.

LetsBuild is a complete software that offers a simplified management of the different tasks related to construction, namely planning and team management, summary reports on the progress of the project. It is very easy to use and the user interface is friendly.

It's someting difficult to get familiar and get things done quickly

Martin
Project Leader in UK
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Get this app and stop wasting your time and money

Kommentare: I have been using for two years now. Getting up to date and accurate progress reports is key for us to save time on our projects by being proactive. I knew GenieBelt was a real game changer for us as soon as I started. I am really impressed with GenieBelt and would be surprised if it does not reduce expenses. The platform is about being flexible to change, share information, and adjust your plans according to the other stakeholders. It shows everyone's responsibilities, across the design team and the subcontractors and we are currently about 70 different operatives working on site that uses GenieBelt. - The ideal is that everyone does their own reporting, but as it is custom when implementing new systems, there have been a bit of resistance to change, where we had some mixed experience in getting all the contractors to do their reporting. But most people carry a smartphone these days, so it's possible, In general, the workers really like GenieBelt. We have worked about 130 years in the construction business, and we use some subcontractors more often than others. The ones we work with the most also use GenieBelt more, since they know we prefer to use it. - The main problem about delays is when people don't know where they are in a process. For example, a team may arrive on Monday and expect to be finished with a task Friday ' but gets delayed a day. This scenario tends to actually cost more than a day, since everyone else have to adjust their plans to it. And if a team finishes early and nobody knows about it, you cannot gain economically from it. Finishing quicker always makes money and that is how GenieBelt helps us.

Antwort von LetsBuild

Martin, Thank you for your lengthy review of your GenieBelt experience. You been a user of our platform since the early beginning, and we're happy you've chosen to stick with us and now also recommends it to other users. We wish you and your business a prosperous future. Regards, Peter from GenieBelt

Sveinn
Student in Dänemark

Simple, productive

Kommentare: I have used the Geniebelt at group work at the school with a good success, everybody were informed about what was happening and good and simple overview of the process and the fact that we could just check out the task on the phone instead of opening a program that is saved on a file on a certain place.

Simple and user-friendly, with a good and simple overview. And everybody of the group is informed all the time about what is happening and if there are some changes in the plan.

A bit hard to set up and can sometimes be hard to manage, fx the sites is sometimes slow and difficult and time consuming to plan the project in the beginning.

ELDHOSE
ELDHOSE
CEO in Indien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great tool for construction and building developement teams

Kommentare: Our client is happy with the effective utilization of human resource and limited issue. Also the time for issue resolution is very less. All thanks to GenieBelt!

We use GenieBelt for our construction client as it involves a lot of hassles and hard tasks involved, also the staff is limited. We use GenieBelt to help them solve the problems by maintaining a strong set of communication and sharing the issues they face. GenieBelt is a great tool to manage and tackle issues with minimum high skilled professionals. The main advantage is that one can solve the issue virtually for different sites.

The UI and the app needs more improvement as it crashes frequently.

Torsten
CTO in Dänemark
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to set up, great overview with the Gantt chart

Kommentare: As a tech company, we needed a project management tool. We were aware that GenieBelt is primarily for physical infrastructure building purposes; but we decided to give it a shot, given its good initial impression. We have now moved on to a different tool (but still haven't settled), as we felt that a few key things were perhaps too specifically intended for physical infrastructure projects. We do miss the Gantt chart: it gave us the best overview we've ever had, along with easy interaction. Good UX too. Given its ease of setup, do try it out and see if it ends up being a good fit.

Gantt chart, great UX.

Too specifically designed for building purposes for us (a tech company).

Ricardo
Ingeniero de Soporte in Panama
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for Construction

Kommentare: Overall Geniebelt has help us to reduce the time of construction. Is a great tool.

What I like the most about Geniebelt is the easy way to learn it. You can interact like a social media app, insert comments, give likes or notifications.

Nigel
Site Manager in UK
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

First Day of Using Geniebelt and I'm hooked!

Kommentare: I like the fact Geniebelt combines programming and the ability to track progress / updates per specific task. I update items daily and add info to the audit trail including delays and disruptions, the program has replaced my site diary. I had a few queries and they were answered quickly by the friendly team. Very impressed so far. Feedback:
It would be good if task items on the programme could be coloured for different trades i.e. groundworks, brickwork etc.
It would be good if the extended section of a task which is overdue (past the original finish date) could be identified in a different colour to show how many days/weeks the task is in delay.

Antwort von LetsBuild

Hi Nigel, Thanks a lot for your review and feedback. Happy to hear GenieBelt even works like a replacement for your site diary. We like your suggestion with the manual color options for different trades, so I'll definitely pitch this idea with the product team. Have you tried out Tags in GenieBelt? A lot of users uses tags to organize their tasks by trade. Just reach out to us if you would like to get a demo of how this works. I would like to have you elaborate a bit on your second suggestion, so I will reach out to you in private. Once again thanks for taking the time to review. Regards, Peter GenieBelt Ambassador

Mathias
Project manager in Norwegen
Architektur & Planung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Got the basics, and then some

Kommentare: I have been using Geniebelt to keep track of my projects and getting a good overview of my project portfolio.

Easy and intuitive to use and has a nice visual. Able to use a free account with lots of useful functions. Fast support.

I have been using Geniebelt from the beginning of the development, so I have experienced a lot of small irritations points. These still pop up, from time to time, but are usually fixed fast.

Antwort von LetsBuild

Hi Mathias, Thanks for taking the time to do a review of GenieBelt. We're happy to have you as customers, and are grateful you live through the small bugs. If there's any you think we don't fix quick enough, please don't hesitate to contact us. We're here to make the best construction communication platform, and we only achieve this with your help. Regards, Peter

Best App For Keeping Our Subs On Track

Kommentare: When the sub contractors use the app it's the best thing ever. It hasn't been updated a whole lot and I think there's room for improvement but it's a great option and we really like it for our business.

We have been using GenieBelt for over a year now and it's been pretty great when we can get our sub contractors to use it. It's been a fantastic way for us to make lists and have the subs check things off once it's done. It's great being able to add pics and attachments like receipts.

It's not always that easy to get our sub contractors to use the app. They'd prefer to just send a pic to us showing a job is done then fill out an app and attach a picture.

Anibal
Anibal
Puerto Rico
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

One of the best engineering successful designing, manufacturing, assembly, and calibration project.

Kommentare: I really like it and it was very easy to use and to understand. I use it to keep track all the projects that I was managing and to see the progress of each of them. It helps me to understand the critical path, the available budgets and how much each project was consuming so far. I took a lot of advantages of the project charter and I was always trying to keep the project on time. I was able to see the project as a big picture and from there I was able to go further to each detail. The best is that I was able to work at home or at office

Lucas
Project Manager in Italien
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Good user experience with improvements to be made to the content of the activities

Kommentare: Interesting product because it is very fast and streamlined in the data view, also simplified to improve the management of the shipyard costs for processing items that can be automated with the length of the days and divided by resource (eg employees and materials, an app open source as ganttproject an automated calculation for example). As for the nice interface but the sincronizzaizone Mobile App is poor, often have to close and reopen the app to get updates on the progress, interesting to see the home of the mobile app the percentage of progress but it would be helpful to see even if the yard He is traveling late.

Andy
Senior Site Manager in UK
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great software

Kommentare: I've used Geniebelt from more than a year and find it incredibly useful. Then support has also been fast and efficient.

Nis Boile
BIM and Facility Management Advisor in Dänemark
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Project planning and management on the go.

Kommentare: I've now used GenieBelt on several BIM-measurement projects - starting from September 2015, and it as been a good tool. Mainly due to the fact, that the measurement staff can update their individual tasks every day, on site, through the web browser. Also, when doing BIM-measurement projects in bigger laboratory buildings, it is evident, that I as a project manager knows exactly how far we are, so that the down time of laboratories is as minimal as possible. So by having my Time schedules updated directly to my phone has been a big plus!

Parsa
Associate in UK
Buchhaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

GenieBelt review

Kommentare: Had a good experience, was using the program with work and managed to plan the project I was on effectively and with relative ease.

It's intuitive menus and setup

Some features are hard to find, the app doesn't work as well as the desktop

JASVIN
Apprentice in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Schedule Planning Pioneer

One of the top ten construction and project management software to rely on for schedulling.Fully trained staff closely working with the remote staff, CLoud-based, loaded with features and functions on dashboards, instant communication and Easy to use mobile reporting features.

Each business has its own characteristics and features, you might want to check another web-solution for project management. shortcomings is the non-linearity in their package pricing.

Selahattin
Civil Engineer in Türkei
Tiefbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very nice software usefull for engineers

Kommentare: it was a joy to use it. Easy to use , you can collect data easily , suggest to every engineers , I am sure iy will your needings.

Easy to use

some parts must be added.

bruno
MD in UK

Review of genie

Kommentare: After trying genie belt for a while i found myself needing it more each day as it facilitate my work loads

Everything

Nothing

Stephanie
Stephanie
Tech Advisor in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy Tool for BIG projects

Kommentare: This is an easy tool that makes planning projects with multiple users fast and easy. Projects often include individuals in other cities, states, and even other countries. Having the ability for everyone to log into a project and post updates makes these projects so much easier and more efficient.

Ease of use

Spam emails

Elio
Project Manger in Kanada
, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool!

Kommentare: Awesome tool for anybody who wants on task and in control of their projects. User-friendly interface and very easy to use. But their customer support is hands down the best I've ever seen!

How easy is to use and how easy is to get in touch with customer support.

Ivan
Co-founder in Argentinien
Biotechnologie, Selbstständig

GenieBelt in electronic project

Kommentare: I'm an electronic engineer and I think that this software is also useful. I started to use it to organize my SME but then I understand that this software needs some modification to use in this application so I changed to another program.

Thang
Vietnam
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Really usefull to manage projects

Kommentare: Only a word "Great!". I have introduced your software to my friends and the feedback that "this app really good and simple for engineers using to manage a project. Like it!
But will be better if the price a bit cheaper.

Naja
Dänemark

I really loved it!

I can highly recommend GenieBelt to small companies that need project management. They provide many different and nice opportunities for their customers.

sky
Business Development in USA
Architektur & Planung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Geniebelt, One Solid Product

Kommentare: Geniebelt is a great product if you're looking to streamline the construction project management process. All parties involved found GenieBelt very useful for sharing project document and reviewing timescales and project milestones to ensure the development ran on time and to budget. I can highly recommend GenieBelt.

Easy to use & versatile.

Interface could use some tweaking.

Martin
Dänemark

Best Time Managing

I have not met an easier and better platform than GenieBelt! When it comes to making a choice I would definitely use GenieBelt!

Angela
USA

Team project helper

Kommentare: Geniebelt helped our sloppy teammates get reminded of the due dates and tasks.
It's pretty simple and their customer service is awesome; they respond back quickly.