TalkToTheManager

Bewertet am 18.11.2019
Ruben P.
Guest Relations Coordinator
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Its Fantastic really! We have it both on our maps and website - so that guests can message us while they are enjoying their visit, or planning ahead and can contact us and then almost immediately get a response to their simple question without having to go through a call/talk service. I personally feel it saves us managers and guests some possible awkward conversations with either a bad experience or an issue, but still allows both parties to help resolve or address anything that could come up by using this service to remove that added stress or wait time.

Vorteile: How convenient it is to answer or address our guest's questions, concerns, good comments, or even complaints - I personally feel like it takes a load off of both sides who may be addressing an issue or resolving a minor inconvenience for the manager or guest perspective.

Nachteile: I really love this software - but if I had to say one thing I did not like is that sometimes the conversations that do arise from here are not always ideal to the text format of the phone or carrier (multiple or split messages). But that may be out of your control - and also why we have the website service to use too.

I love this for getting feedback from guests!

Bewertet am 24.5.2018
Caroline P.
Interpretation Coordinator

Vorteile: This is so easy to use! I love That it is so easy for guests to send us feedback or ask questions. In today's time many people do not want to have to call or come tell us their feedback face to face. This is a great way for them to share feedback or ask questions in a way that makes them feel comfortable and is convenient for us.

Nachteile: It is not a big issue, but you have to put and the appointed customer number. I forget Every once and a while and it usually lets me know to resend it so I know it didn't go through.

Helping to expand the guest experience

Bewertet am 30.4.2018
Sarah B.
Guest Relations Manager

Vorteile: This software is easy to use for both staff and visitor. We have been able to receive very valuable feedback from our guests about their visit. We are also able to answer a lot of questions that they before and during their visit, which helps us expand on their experience overall.

Nachteile: The software is easy to use, and works well. It would be great to see expansions to what the software can do. Additional features, like some sort of comment box widget that we could have on our website for a guest to type a message into, would be a useful expansion. Overall, the features we have are excellent, so I look forward to further developments.

TTTM

Bewertet am 17.12.2015
Keith D.
Business Systems Specialist

Kommentare: I love using this software in our restaurants. It's simplicity is what I value most about it. Having an IT background, its hard finding software that is absolutely user friendly! It does exactly what it says it does, with no glitches, no configurations, and no additional programming. I have had nothing, but great feedback while using Talk To The Manager from our guests and staff. We love it! Even when I have support questions, their staff ALWAYS delivers quick responses and solutions. TTTM is definitely going to continue being apart of our restaurants going forward.

von TalkToTheManager an 17.12.2015

Thanks so much for the kind words! We care about customer service just like you do. Thank you for being a customer.

Talk to the Manager is an amazing product. It allows consumers to contact us anonymously in real tim

Bewertet am 17.12.2015
Susan L.
Communications Coordinator

Kommentare: Talk to the Manager is a wonderful product that allows consumers to contact us in real time, anonymously. We are able to respond back to them and provide feedback and assistance, if necessary. We have found that our customers love this program and use it often. We receive mostly positive feedback about our services and are able to let employees know they are doing a great job. This helps with employee morale and employee recognition programs as well. This is a great product and I highly recommend it.

von TalkToTheManager an 17.12.2015

Thank you for the very nice review of our service. We appreciate our customers!

Our clients love TalkToTheManger!

Bewertet am 18.12.2015
Chris M.

Kommentare: As a marketing agency, we have many restaurant clients and they all LOVE TalkToTheManager. It allows them to connect with both satisfied and unsatisfied customers in a quick and non-intrusive way. Since our clients have started promoting the system, they have had the opportunity to fix many situations they may not have known about otherwise. The system is quick, easy to use. We will be customers for life!

von TalkToTheManager an 18.12.2015

Thank you for being a customer and the great review! We're so pleased your clients love it!

Responsive, Reactive, Real-Time

Bewertet am 15.3.2016
Brittany P.
Director of Marketing

Kommentare: The TalktotheManager software was adopted to encourage customer feedback as well as decrease the amount of time between manager response. In the hospitality realm, things can get quite busy and sometimes overlooked. TalktotheManager provides us with analytics and actionables based on every piece of feedback that we receive, and sometimes grants us an instant service recovery situation.

von TalkToTheManager an 15.3.2016

Thanks for the nice review!

Very satisfied customer

Bewertet am 18.12.2015
Paul B.

Kommentare: Talk to the manager is one of the best customer retention/ satisfaction programs in the market. Our entire staff believes in TTTM, and discusses it openly with our customers. Highly recommend!

von TalkToTheManager an 18.12.2015

We greatly appreciate the kind review!

Easy to set up and use

Bewertet am 17.11.2017
Rita M.
Management Consultant
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It filled the need I had to conduct a text survey.

Vorteile: It was a simple process to set up because it helps format your survey questions and answers to keep characters to a minimum.

Nachteile: There was no customer service number to call. They did answer my emails, of which there were several overnight but I always prefer talking to a person.

von TalkToTheManager an 24.11.2017

Thank you for the kind review, Rita!