Mapline

Mapline Bewertungen

von Mapline

Perfect for our small business

Bewertet am 11.4.2019
Lindsay H.
COO
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love it. It made it easy for us to see which zip codes we should be marketing to, and it has helped endlessly.

Vorteile: I like that we could try many different ways to map, Form cities, to states, to zip codes. It was really helpful when we are deciding the best way to market for our company.

Nachteile: It was a bit expansive for some of our less tech saavy members to figure out, but once we got them started they were working with it just fine.

Vital in plotting and planning Marketing

Bewertet am 9.3.2018
Alexis W.
Marketing Mangager

Vorteile: I have an inventory of over 200 billboards with multiple vendors and this software has been crucial in plotting out locations as well as scouting out new ones.

Nachteile: My only complaint is the auto log in feature just never seems to work for me but it works for my manager!

Simplification of data to identify greater opportunities.

Bewertet am 4.5.2018
Ronald S.
JEFE DE SALA SITUACIONAL

Kommentare: I learned how to make maps from spreadsheet data.

Vorteile: It can help any company to identify any type of opportunities or benefits within the market to mitigate the risks.

Nachteile: In spite of being a tool of the geographic information systems, I consider that even more tools of spatial analysis are lacking.