Über DATABASICS Time

Eine einzige Lösung für alle deine Zeiterfassungsanforderungen. Verfolgung von Projekten und Aufrechterhaltung der Compliance. HRIS-, Gehaltsabrechnungs- und Abrechnungsintegration.

Erfahre mehr über DATABASICS Time

The reporting is difficult to use if reports are not already set up for you.

Bewertungen zu DATABASICS Time

5,0

DATABASICS Time hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 10 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du DATABASICS Time bereits verwendet?

Michelle S.
CFO in USA

Very happy with Data Basics!

Kommentare: Great customer support! Our team was very responsive and Young is a fabulous implementer. She listens carefully and is very good at customizing reports and the user experience.

Ease of transition out of our old software and once transitioned the invoicing process time was cut in half. We also improved accuracy and efficiencies in other areas.

Not always as intuitive as we would like but once you use it you learn to get around fairly quickly

Anna K.
Finance Manager in Deutschland
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Timesheets for Non-Profit Organization

4 letztes Jahr

Databasics Timesheets is the perfect fit for our purposes as non-profit organization. In parallel to implementation of Databasics Timesheets we had internal restructuring of our Projectportfolio, thanks to flexibility of the tool our internal processes were not impacted. All changes due to internal restructuring could be implemented without delays. The tool is easy to use so we see a high adoption across organization. User support is very responsive and quick. Built in reporting facility is very convenient for the users, approvers and management. The tool is easy to maintain and the changes are effective immediately

User are missing the full catalog of projects maintained in the system. In cases where the company has multiple countries and many project it would help if the user can see the entire catalogue of projects available, instead of trying out via search function

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review of DATABASICS Time. It's so great to hear that it's the perfect fit for your organization. We also appreciate hearing your feedback about the full catalog of projects. We invite you to reach out to our award-winning support team at support@data-basics.com to see if this might be something we can help you with. With all our best, The DATABASICS Team

Preshana S.
Payroll Admin in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

DATABASICS Suite Review

Kommentare: My overall experience has been good thus far. It was a bumpy start, which is expected for any program. However, the overall day to day use has been great.

The software is easy to use on the admin side. The user interface is straightforward.

The jasper reports, this is not a dislike, but more of a growth area for me. The problems that I do have with the system the support team is extremely helpful at assisting with these task. Specially, CSRs.

Antwort von DATABASICS

Dear Preshana, Thanks for leaving us a review. We are thrilled that you loved how easy the software is to use for admins; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. We also appreciate the feedback on the Jasper reporting. So, thanks for your thoughtful words and we look forward to continuing to provide above-and-beyond customer service for your organization. With all our best, The DB Team

Rohit S.
Rohit S.
Operations Manager (Systems - Philanthropy) in USA
201-500 Mitarbeiter

I use DATABASICS for my weekly time cards.

I like how I can save the time code and activity, so I don't have to locate the same codes every pay period. I also like how I can easily the time sheets from the last few pay periods right after logging in, without any additional work on my side.

I think it is hard to see the dates/times for the entire pay period in one screen. Meaning I have to scroll right and left to view all the times i have entered, when I am still in draft mode. It would be nice if the entire pay period displayed on the screen without having to do this.

Antwort von DATABASICS

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that logging your time is easy. Concerning the Con you noted: It is possible to change your view. Here's how: Click on your name in the top right corner. Click on My Preferences. Look for a section titled Time Preferences. In that area, you can adjust the percentage of your screen taken up by your timesheet. If you enter "30%," for example, then the timesheet will adjust to fit into one screen in draft mode. Then, click "Apply Changes" at the bottom of the screen. Try entering different percentages to see what you prefer. We hope that this fixes the concern you noted. If we can help, just reach out at support@data-basics.com. Thank you for the opportunity to work with you!

Suraj D.
Systems and Network Administrator in USA

The app (desktop and mobile) is quick, easy to use and the promptness of the support team is crazy.

Kommentare: I can easily submit my reports.

I have been using the app since almost a year now, and I still don't find it tedious to submit my time every day. The reason being -- how quick and simple it is to use the app. I have added the clients and time codes I frequently use to my favorites, and in literally 4 clicks I can submit the time. If I need any assistance, an email or call to the support team has always been helpful. The promptness and the flexibility of the team is applauding. If you like traveling, then the cover pictures will make you wonder what are you doing in front of that screen. The app that my previous employer used for time tracking would make me wait until Friday to do my time-sheets or until the deadline was approaching, but with Databasics I can do it every day with so much ease.

In the last one year I have never come across anything major. The only problems I had to deal with were few glitches, which would stop after restarting the app.

Antwort von DATABASICS

Thanks for your review, Suraj! We're happy that you've found the app so helpful. We appreciate the feedback.

Dyanna H.
Registration Systems Analyst in USA
Eventservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy, quick, user friendly

Kommentare: Can access it from anywhere, has a mobile app and is easy to use.

I like that we can customize it to our needs. We have different time "exceptions" and once we set up the rules/guidelines, it's all set and ready to go and works for each employee. If something doesn't work, it tells you why. Saving billing lines to your "Favorites" and the copy/paste function helps save time in future time sheets.

The time out feature. I've added a line/time and when I went to save it, it had timed out and I had to log in and do it over again.

Antwort von DATABASICS

Thank you for your review and your feedback. We're thrilled for the opportunity to help in the future should you come across this issue again. In the meantime, we're happy to hear that you're benefiting from using DATABASICS.

Alicia R.
Director of Payroll in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Staffing Company

Kommentare: Databasics customer service is some of the best. They walked us through implementation and have continued to be there when needed afterwards. The mobile app is rather intuitive and easy to use and the approval process is easy.

Databasics was patient and helpful during the implementation. We had a lot of unique situations and they programmed them into our setup. We like the ability to use the multi-tiered approval process. Whenever we have run across issues or ways to improve the platform they have listened and the product continues to get better.

The reporting is difficult to use if reports are not already set up for you.

Auliya H.
Sr. Accounting Manager in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: no complaints, happy with quality of service

My favorite part of the software is how easily its customized. From the Jasper reports to csv's; the support team has also been instrumental. They have some of the quickest turn around speeds to any ticket submitted!

Difficulties revolve around our contract requirements and lack of scheduling software and biometrics - outsourced the clocks.

Christine A.
CFO in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Databasics and Solomon 2018

Kommentare: Comparing what we had with Solomon 2011 and integrating with Solomon 2018

Functionality with Solomon 2018, replaced the previous time keeping software

The cost to implement, the time to implement.

Pam R.
CF: in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Time keeping review of Databasics

Kommentare: Good customer service, highly customizable product.

It is highly customizable to our unique needs.

Lots of Reporting and structuring options, but it is not intuitive