Über Popsicle

Simple online registration software designed specifically for after-school classes and camps.

Erfahre mehr über Popsicle

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Popsicle

5,0
5,0

Popsicle hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 5 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Popsicle bereits verwendet?

Nadine
Director of Enrichment in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing! Couldn't live without it.

Kommentare: Save a ton of time.

SimplyAfterschool is very easy to use. I've been able to save time while growing our program - something that was not possible when you used paper registration forms. The people at SimplyAfterschool are very friendly and always seems to be available to answer questions.

Haven't had any issues so far and like working with them. I wish I knew about it sooner and would recommend them to other schools.

Laurel
Instructor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Makes my job easy!

Kommentare: Before I found Simply Afterschool I was starting an afterschool program and didn't have a clear idea about the best way to handle registrations and payment. I was so excited to learn that there was software that would take care of all of it. It has worked wonderfully and parents find it easy to use. The tech support to get it up and running was fantastic and I've recommended the software to other after school programs as well.

I love this software! I honestly wouldn't want to handle registrations any other way. I like how easy it is to input information about classes and it's so easy to get paid. I don't have to deal with a bunch of paperwork and the hassle of collecting checks.

I haven't found any cons with the software.

Jeremy
Jeremy
Partner & Co-Lead Developer in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Half Baked, Has Potential

Kommentare: When this is done, it can compete against the best. For now, it is not ready.

It was easy to use and setup. It had a nice UI. I had tremendous potential, but it's half-baked.

- Parents were forced to sign in to see my classes. - Parents had to create children before they could sign up. - Parent sign-up errored out when I tested it. - Despite all the issues, I still tried to log in and use it... and after the payment step, the site 404'd again. Luckily, the wasn't run, but I thought it was. - There is no space to make custom questions for the checkout form. I'm required to ask certain questions.

Jessica
Hillel After School Coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

AMAZING! Best website ever!

Kommentare: AMAZING. It's been extremely easy and stress relieving being able to use this website, so thank you so much for all of your help and offering this service!
I've had amazing feedback from parents as well, which is extremely important!
Thank you!

Extremely easy to use and user friendly!

Nothing

Shaun
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Very easy to use

Kommentare: You can tell it was made for after school classes. Very easy to use, the price is right, and parents had a really easy time.