Über Pepipost

Pepipost - Der weltweit einzige ESP, der Dir keine geöffneten E-Mails berechnen wird. Registriere Dich und erhalte 25.000 E-Mail-Credits kostenlos, jeden Monat. Für immer.

Erfahre mehr über Pepipost

Social Media Manager
13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.6.2018

"Pepipost powers our website contact forms and we've rarely had any issues"

Vorteile: Easy to use system that allows us to send our client website contact forms on so we do not have to display web addresses for spam reasons

Nachteile: We have had the occasional blip, and as it does receive any of the data it is unrecoverable, which is an issue.

von Pepipost an 1.11.2018

Hello, thank you for your generous rating and review.Keeping our customers is our top priority. Your issue of an occasional blip has been taken into consideration and will be passed along to the concerned team. Happy emailing!! Love, Pepipost

• Bewertet am 13.6.2018
Ari eko P.
CTO/CO-Founder
  • Bewertet am 30.7.2018

"have unique pricing structure but little difficult to add new domain"

Kommentare: the integration and their add domain proccess is not easy but the others is very good.

Vorteile: i am early adopters when pepipost serve global customer,
pricing is very unique, we only pay the unopened email.
open email is free. its very interesting pricing.

Nachteile: nowadays, adding domain name in theirs system become more difficult,
maybe i still in free tier, but they have very stricht and maybe high standard about domain name. and every domain is manually checked by their support. it takes time

Hello Ari Eko,
We are happy to know that you liked our pricing structure and hope that you like and use other features too. May i suggest reaching out to our support team for any issues or difficulties you may face while using Pepipost. Happy Emailing!! Love, Pepipost

• Bewertet am 30.7.2018
Paul K.
Admin
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.8.2018

"ridiculous support"

Vorteile: none, as I couldn't even try it! Seemed promising though..

Nachteile: I wasn't able to integrate my wordpress site successfully despite doing everything right on my end (ports open, correct login details, tried API method with their official plugin, etc.) Kept getting an error that my test email wasn't able to be sent. Tried to talk to support about it but it was like talking to a brick wall. Spoke to 2 different agents in chat, and opened a ticket, but there was absolutely no progress. Beyond frustrated at this experienced, it was a total waste of my time (I gave them 1 full day to figure this out, no progress). And the whole setup was overly complicated in the first place, why bother going through all that when you won't be able to send emails anyways. Reminds me of amaz** seller support, just a waste of time.

von Pepipost an 1.11.2018

Hi Paul, Sorry to hear that you had a poor user experience. We urge you to give it another go and our support staff will definitely try their best to resolve your issues!! Love, Pepi

• Bewertet am 21.8.2018
Rahul P.
  • Bewertet am 1.11.2017

"Too Good"

Vorteile: Great Pricing much better than competition
Even Great Support. Support is always prompt.
Very easy to integrate.

Nachteile: You could have multiple passwords to used in different places but thats ok.
Require some readymade plugins

von Pepipost an 6.11.2017

Thanks for sharing the feedback Rahul. Much appreciated.

At Pepipost data security and it;s privacy is our utmost priority and hence we are continuously building on the same. And your feedback is of immense help.

Yes, having multiple passwords is a good feature to have and we have it listed in our roadmap. We'll be launching multiple API keys first and then gradually release multiple SMTP password options as well.

Regarding the readymade plugins: We do have few plugins in Wordpress and working on more like integration with Magento, Drupal, Heroku and so on. In case you are looking for readymade SDKs, then you can refer: https://pepipost.com/documentation/api-integration/easy-integrate-sdks-different-programming-languages/

• Bewertet am 1.11.2017
Iman H.
IT Manager
  • Bewertet am 13.1.2017

"High Deliverability and Great Support"

Kommentare: What do you like best?
High Deliverability
Inbox Placement
Great Support
Great Pricing Plan
What do you dislike?
Nothing Specially. I think this service is currently in a high level.
What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?
Increase in Sales and user engagement.
For which purposes do you use Pepipost?
Transactional Email

Vorteile: High Deliverability
Inbox Placement
Great Support
Great Pricing Plan

Nachteile: Nothing Specially. I think this service is currently in a high level.

von Pepipost an 16.1.2017

Dear Iman, Thank you for your generous rating and review. We take great pride in building the best email service for all our clients. Your words are motivating and we hope to add more value to your emails now and in future.

Chandra S.
Webmaster
Computer-Software, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 14.9.2017

"Very good provider with great support"

Kommentare: Save more money and get email sent to our customers

Vorteile: pepipost help me send my email fast with easy smtp integration and also in a competitive price, had ever use mail**n, but because of the high price, i move to pepipost, and pepipost give me the same experience woth mail**n

Nachteile: will be awesome if pepipost can provide more api to some popular framework like laravel. so we can integrate to that framework easily.

von Pepipost an 18.9.2017

Hey Chandra, thanks for the review. Regarding the APIs..Good input! we have already taken up Pepipost API and SDK expansion as a part of our upcoming roadmap. Will definitely try to prioritize Laravel as this is now becoming developers' choice of framework :)

• Bewertet am 14.9.2017
Daniel H.
CTO
  • Bewertet am 11.7.2017

"Greate support"

Vorteile: They have and straight forward way to activate the domain and the delivery rate has been really good.

Nachteile: If you have to send email from an unregister domain you have to activate the domain, and sometime the statistics are a few minutes behind.

Dear Daniel,

• Bewertet am 11.7.2017
Darren C.
IT Specialist
  • Bewertet am 12.7.2017

"Very positive, it does what we need to do without too many issus."

Kommentare: The ability to send invoices reliably. The bounce rate so far has been pretty low, but they are a new company. I am wondering what will happen when they get larger and get some clients that like to abuse the system. It has happened to me with other services providers.

Vorteile: It is low cost and fairly easy to implement. It works out of the gate. Unfortunately this review site is more geared to software rather than a service so I feel I am being pigeon holed into the review a bit.

Nachteile: Some things are hard to find and you have to go through several screens. ie) sending a test email. Also understanding one or two of the statuses in Live feed.

Dear Darren,

• Bewertet am 12.7.2017
Reeve L.
Business Development Executive
Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.2.2017

"You don't need to drink because Pepipost gets you HIGH"

Kommentare: I was facing so many problems with my web hosted with Azure server. Pepipost customer service, the support staff came in and fixed it before I swallow saliva while typing. You know when you don't use a mail service, if you see them advertising on Youtube. I am telling you Pepipost is going to take over the electronic mailing world. Believe me I am using them excessively or I wouldn't be writing this review

Vorteile: Ask me what do I don't like about this software.

Nachteile: It is too good, I am getting hooked.

von Pepipost an 13.6.2017

Dear Reeve,

• Bewertet am 27.2.2017
Aimee L.
Editor
Hochschulbildung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.9.2019

"Excellent service"

Vorteile: Competitive price, easy smtp integration

Nachteile: Understanding the statuses in Live feed.

• Bewertet am 26.9.2019
Darryl C.
Technical Director
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.7.2017

"Outstanding Product with Better Support"

Kommentare: Secure, e-mail relay for website.

Vorteile: It enables me to securely send e-mail from my newly built website to the internal sales inbox. This covers all 'Contact Us' type enquiries.
The domain verification process is fairly extensive, this gives me great comfort that security is a number 1 priority.
I love the online chat support, immense feature.

Nachteile: None so far. The only negative thing would be the extensive sign up process, as mentioned this is actually more of a reassuring positive than a negative.

von Pepipost an 1.11.2018

Hi Amir, thank you for your generous rating and reviews. We are glad you love Pepipost and will continue with us on our journey to constantly improve and build a better product. Happy emailing!! Love, Pepipost

• Bewertet am 31.7.2017
Josh A.
Digital Marketer
  • Bewertet am 2.4.2019

"One of a Few Good Options for Email Delivery"

Kommentare: I tested pepipost when looking for email delivery services. While the service was helpful, I ended up choosing Mailgun. Mailgun had a free plan and great service.

Vorteile: Pepipost is easy to use and definitely helps improve email deliverability when compared to sending emails directly from a shared server. They provide some nice analytic tools as well.

Nachteile: Pepipost has made some improvements since I did my initial test, but there first UI felt amateur and I ultimately chose another platform.

• Bewertet am 2.4.2019
Reyhan M.
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 13.1.2017

"Support team worked hard to help me solve problem "

Kommentare: I had cPanel issue with dns records and They did their best to assist. We had worked trough all problems over team viewer and solved them all.
Thanks for being there all the time.

Vorteile: It helps me do my business with great quality and the most important thing my customers are satisfied.

Nachteile: well it is email and you have to spend some time setting things up.

von Pepipost an 13.1.2017

Dear Reyhan Mujezinovic, Thank you for your generous rating and review. We take great pride in building the best email service for all our clients. Your words are motivating and we hope to add more value to your emails now and in future.

Andres S.
Darstellende Künste, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 25.1.2017

"Quick set up and great value! "

Kommentare: I initially got stuck setting all the tech stuff up because it is not my background, but they helped me get approval and get set up pretty quickly! Great value and great support. An awesome option for small businesses and start ups

Vorteile: Amazing value for the low price, and the support

Nachteile: Not a lot of information out there comparing the service to it's competitors like Mandril and Sendgrid, but I imagine that will come with time.

von Pepipost an 27.2.2017

Dear Andres, thanks for your overwhelming review. We are humbled, and will forge ahead our service to add more value in your email sending experience

• Bewertet am 25.1.2017
Filbert M.
IT
  • Bewertet am 24.5.2018

"Cool"

Vorteile: Free 30K mail . to a new user like me is it a need for the trial like this for a several month and then after it come to the best product. I will make it official

Nachteile: still not knowing a lot about this software. after a few months I will do the review again. thank you very much pepipost

von Pepipost an 1.11.2018

Hi Filbert, thank you for your generous rating and review. Keeping our customers happy is our top priority. We do hope you have enjoyed using Pepipost. Happy emailing!! Love, Pepipost

• Bewertet am 24.5.2018
Emre T.
Admin
  • Bewertet am 15.6.2017

"Super Service for Sending Mails Even On Disabled SMTP + PHPmailer Host"

Vorteile: Free email sending for Wordpress + API + LIVE CHAT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SUPER. Thanks to customer service agent for awesome support.

Nachteile: Only they are asking many thing on domain verification. But It is not a very important situation

Dear Emre,

• Bewertet am 15.6.2017
Amir M.
  • Bewertet am 6.10.2017

"Despite using a free account the support really took it time and helped me set up my website easily."

Vorteile: The Value for money is just amazing and there are enough features. The support team is very friendly. The sub-user feature can be very useful for service providers.

Nachteile: The UI/UX design can get much better. The control panel must be a bit more clear and more visual guides should be put in places. I think the documentation can be improved too.

von Pepipost an 1.11.2018

Hi Amir, thank you for your generous rating and reviews. Keeping our customers happy is our top priority. Your suggestion of additional features and a better UI has been taken into consideration and has been be passed along to the concerned team. Happy emailing!! Love, Pepipost

• Bewertet am 6.10.2017
Korner B.
  • Bewertet am 31.5.2017

"Excellent customer service"

Kommentare: Could send my emails.

Vorteile: Like I said, the customer service is always here and polite and friendly and they help you to do everything well.

Nachteile: There was not really anything that I disliked for now. I guess it is a bit complicated and that you have to know about IT a bit.

von Pepipost an 1.6.2017

Thanks Korner for your overwhelming review. We are humbled, and will forge ahead our service to add more value in your email sending experience.

Thanks

• Bewertet am 31.5.2017
Stuart C.
Digital Marketing Manager
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.9.2019

"Great Service"

Vorteile: The ability to segment our customers has really allowed us to streamline our emailing activities.

Nachteile: Nothing really, it's easy to use and the support team are very responsive.

• Bewertet am 27.9.2019
Anju P.
Co-founder
  • Bewertet am 4.8.2017

"Deliver email notifications perfectly"

Vorteile: I am using Pepipost to sent notification emails to users. It works perfectly on our WordPress website. Every email goes to inbox and that's cool part of pepipost. Support is also very good. Highly recommended.

von Pepipost an 1.11.2018

Hi Anju, thank you for your generous rating and reviews. Keeping our customers happy is our top priority. Happy emailing!! Love, Pepipost

• Bewertet am 4.8.2017
Richard H.
Data Scientist
13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.5.2018

"Affordable with superb support, but a little slow at times."

Vorteile: Any time I have any issues, I get my problem solved by a pleasant and effective support team that has yet to come up short.

Nachteile: When left to its own devices, domain set up has taken a bit longer than I'd like, still perfectly reasonable, but could be faster.

von Pepipost an 1.11.2018

Hello Richard, thank you for your generous rating and review.Keeping our customers happy is our top priority. Your suggestion of a lengthier domain approval process has been worked upon and we are striving on improving it even more. Happy emailing!! Love, Pepipost

• Bewertet am 26.5.2018
Emmanuel C.
Head IT
  • Bewertet am 28.2.2020

"Very helpful and responsive customer support"

Kommentare: I am most impressed with the helpful and responsive customer support that is on hand to help resolve issues

Vorteile: Easy of use and the affordability then the friendly and responsive support team

Nachteile: Nothing for now still studying it and have no challenge for now

• Bewertet am 28.2.2020
Wesley T.
Developer
Sportartikel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.1.2019

"Great product with superb service"

Vorteile: Ease of use
Simple
Clear
Great email deliverability
Price
Great API
Nice documentation
Excellent customer service

Nachteile: strict sending domain requirements (but they use it to avoid spammers)

• Bewertet am 17.1.2019
Monika V.
  • Bewertet am 18.2.2017

"I am happy to use Pepipost"

Kommentare: We are using the Pepipost services, and are very happy with that. While they take care that product is used by right customers, they also are very prompt in responding and resolving issues. Support team is excellent.

von Pepipost an 27.2.2017

Dear Monika, Thank you for your generous rating and review. We take great pride in building the best email service for all our clients. Your words are motivating and we hope to add more value to your emails now and in future.

• Bewertet am 18.2.2017
Seun O.
  • Bewertet am 18.1.2017

"Great Customer Support"

Kommentare: I just signed up today and had to resolve domain verification with customer service. Service provided was very courteous and very effective. I look forward to an excellent service once my account is reviewed and activated.

von Pepipost an 18.1.2017

"Thanks Seun for your overwhelming review. We are humbled, and will forge ahead our service to add more value in your email sending experience"

• Bewertet am 18.1.2017