ConnectWise ScreenConnect Erfahrungen

Über ConnectWise ScreenConnect

Arbeite mit anderen zusammen, halte Schulungen ab, stelle Projektaktualisierungen bereit und kommuniziere mithilfe von ConnectWise Control mit deinen Kunden.

Erfahre mehr über ConnectWise ScreenConnect

Price is great for the level of service you get. Customer support is there for you every step of the way.

These computers are by no means "powerhouses", but I have noticed that there is a distracting amount of lag time when I remote in to those select computers.

Bewertungen zu ConnectWise ScreenConnect

ConnectWise ScreenConnect hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.903 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ConnectWise ScreenConnect bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.903)

Human Resources Intern in Polen
Logistik & Lieferkette, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy Way To Connect

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Easy of use and fast interface Support different operating system such Windows and OS

There were so many updates. So, it needed to be updated frequently by IT.

Clayton

Remote Management

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I love the responsiveness and options we get when using ScreenConnect. The Backstage has come a long way and the ability to send commands to all clients at once is a huge bonus.

Sometimes you have to restart the service after an outage before it gets you back in.

Adam
IT in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The price is right, it has enough features that were not that easy to integrate, its reputation has

Kommentare: see above
you could have had the market targeting alot of users and devices all around the world with your good fair pricing but everything else is not so good as it was -- with webex, teamview, logmein, ultravnc free,
dameware, Zendesk, anydesk, realvnc just to name a few
we as IT professional cant afford to look stupid with virus threats coming up with screenconnect
and telling people all these instructions to get control your one step installer plugin never worked !!
but good pricing kind of scary that others offer like sysaid and others not offering anything for the small guys like you did --- by the way i was talked into the AUTOMATE product --- worst product ever!
i spent a bit over a half a day cleaning it off and restoring all systems. It would not do what it was suppose to do at all --- slowest connection and unusable at all it was connected but would wind up my systems on some process i had to shut them down and clean the drives of any traces of AUTOMATE -- no software has done worse and your sale and support did not believe me i showed them proof they laughed and said they have never used it professionally
thanks any more information happy to help
maybe you could be the next big thing all the ideas are there but it all fell apart and you need to do almost a 180'

THE price compared to TEAMVIEWER AND LOG|ME in i was not a large operation so the licensing suited i loved the idea that i could make it a subdomain of my site or just have a link and it was White labelled affordable once i was remotely connected it was fine It has many integrations and partnered up with a lot of companies

Its a pity you have not a better business relationship with antivirus companies in most occasions and it was happening more and more that it would be picked up as a virus --- not good and worrying it has many integrations and features ---- these features were hard to install and because there was many versions - most the time hard to get the right compatibility -- these integrations should be one click or a signup here and there --- i wouldnt have minded paying good money if these would at least work It was not very intiutive some tasks -- like the whole process i would go through with clients download the exe or file then double click on it --- if you miss it , it will be in your downloads then click run follow prompts then allow and no at this point i would sometimes get a prompt to update the software not good, not good at all your sales and support staff could not give a dam because i was a small 1-15 users account it was not very easy and intuitive initially to do file transfer - have you used team viewer? most respectable organisations wont allow 8041 port through there firewall it has lost its good reputation that support users at the large universities have originally given it being considered unsafe and treated as a threat - i know that i could make it an exemption in the AV software but it came up as threat after the fact as if it later was damaged as professional tool with all the quality secure easy products on the market these days | cisco webex|

Lance
Operations Manager in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Screenconnect - vital remote support tool

Kommentare: We've been using this product for several years and it's the best remote support tool I've used to date. The ability to share multiple monitors, transfer files and use the backstage environment are all critical to my teams daily success in providing remote support.

My team and I use Connectwise ScreenConnect daily to provide remote support, diagnostics, patching, virus remediation, etc.. It's fast, very flexible, provides a shell environment called backstage that allows us to tweak computers without impacting the end user.

There's nothing currently that I dislike about the product.

Jeev
Jeev
IT Lead in Kanada
Pharmazeutika, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

If you value your time and energy, use this software

Kommentare: I use this software on a daily basis to keep IT operations within my organization running like a well-oiled machine. Our pharmacies are very remote and the ease of deployment makes it a breeze to troubleshoot any machine located anywhere from anywhere.

ConnectWise Control was incredibly easy to implement, and is very powerful. It comes with so many tools and features that are invaluable and solve complex problems very simply.

No cons really. Any features and updates or nice-to-have's are added by their development team in subsequent updates, and they really do listen to their user base.

Mark A.
Mark A.
Technical Account Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

There is no better solution

Kommentare: I can remote into my clients PC's for support or have unattended connections to servers for maintenance and monitoring. Saves time (not travelling to client location) allows me the freedom to work from anywhere

-Works very well. -not resource heavy -multi platform

-Nothing I can really think of. -This is my go to application for rmm.

Graham
Manager in Kanada
Staatsverwaltung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

ConnectWise ScreenConnect in the Country!

Kommentare: Neutral! Product works, does what it says it does, we find Teams is replacing it for daily usage.

It just works! Its not fancy looking, but its got all the bells and whistles!

Talking to sales is extremely difficult to get pricing/quotes, be prepared to chase them!

Robert
ITO in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ScreenConnect is Good, But Could be Better

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Very good overall and would recommend. Their partnership with BrightGauge needs lots of improvement from the reporting side, but ScreenConnect itself has been very good.

It's great for remote access into another users computer, even if just one of your own. Support is good and there is no downtime.

Features like "Screen Blanking" can be very clunky. Often when I set the remote screen to be blanked out, I will have a session go to sleep, and when I get back on the screen blank setting has been disabled. This is highly frustrating when needin privacy in a remote setting.

Austin
Admin in USA

Screen connect review

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall I have been pleased with the use of screen connect. Its a great mostly reliable tool and would love to use it in the future and recommend its use.

How easy it is to setup and deploy and also how easy it is to remote into machines and all the controls you have.

Sometimes the connections can drop or the deployment wont work for what ever reason.

Matt
AM in USA
Automotive, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

ConnectWise ScreenConnect

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

It makes it easy to connect to an end user for remote support.

It would be nicer if you didn't have to log into website to connect.

Michelle
CEO in USA

Mostly Great

Kommentare: Overall, the software works basically like it should. There are some problems, but every software has it's issues. I would like to see some new features such as responding to online clients requests via our email so that I can respond to customers without having to lot into the system. On the same note, I would love to see that when a customer requests to open a chat, that the dialog box would include the user's AD/username and or ask the customer for a name, phone and email to start a chat so that we know specifically to whom we're talking to when a chat is started. I would recommend this software to other IT providers that do not have healthcare customers and I would recommend to ScreenConnect to have an attorney and engineer thoroughly read the aforementioned laws to properly implement and good healthcare product (HIPPA, the EMRA, ACA and Medicare).

The software is fairly easy to use, intuitive and easy to deploy with the hosted option. The newer features to look up currently installed Software, the latest error logs and full specs with SN is used almost daily in our computer. The notes feature can glitch from time to time, but is a great way to track notes on customers when I'm doing a large batch of updates. I use it to track updates I've started so when I come back to it I know exactly where I left off which isn't necessary for our internal documentation, but is a great note pad tool right in the program. Along the same lines, we use the Notes feature to leave pertinent information for specific devices such as construction equipment computers that can not be turned off without notice and who exactly to contact with their name, numbers and email address to ensure employees have easy access to this NECESSARY information before accessing the computer remotely.

My least favorite problem with this software is the customer service. We came across a bug over the past few months and when we called in were basically told that the problem was essentially end user error, which is ironic since we've used the software going on 5 years now and we are extremely familiar with the ins and outs of both the software and basic troubleshooting since, ya know, that's our job... Technical support was down right rude when they weren't understanding the issue and when I finally talked to a senior technical engineer for ScreenConnect, I explained the problem and was given an answer of "I could see why this would be confusing to the last agent" but they agreed with me that there was no reason for the agent to be rude or dismissive just because he couldn't understand the abstract bug. We have yet to solve the bug, but I don't necessarily blame the Senior level Engineer, the bug is just very hard to reproduce. The one other hugely important disappointment with this software is that it is not ACTUALLY HIPPA, the EMRA, ACA and Medicare compliant. We have talked with Senior Engineers and the sales team and while they boast about the software being HIPPA compliant, I asked a how exactly they comply with the basic requirements, non-negotiable terms, and when pressed, ScreenConnect doesn't actually have proper compliance. We have therefore not installed the software on any of our health care clients which wastes a lot of time.

Ryan
IT Systems & Security in USA
Maschinerie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good Remote Support Platform

Kommentare: I'm very happy with this product, except for the price but it's not too terrible. I'm very used to free software but they just didn't have the features like ScreenConnect, especially being able to connect to any machine and manage it if it's connected to network anywhere.

I signed my company up for the Standard Package since it's wasn't critical that we had all of the features but we needed unlimited unattended access agents. This gives us the ability to see what machines are connected to internet or not and shows you the clients private and public IP addresses. This feature alone has helped me with user issues without even connecting to them. The remote command line without connecting to the machine is very nice, for simple commands. Having the ability to set information about the machine connecting to divide them up into companies, device type and department is very handy to have. The ability to give users access on only one company and set specific permissions on that company is a great feature. There are several great features that are included on the standard package but if the Premium package was cheaper, we would probably go with that one due to the reporting features in it. One thing that isn't a paid for option but is very nice it the option to connect to iOS or Android devices, not as an access device where you have access all the time but under the support option.

The platform is pretty solid but the user management is not as easy to spot the first time around. It would be nice if the OTP was easier to add for the Google Authenticator. Most give you a QR-Code to add the OTP but it works once you get it setup.

Jordan
Applications Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ConnectWise Control Review from Experience

Kommentare: I have utilized ConnectWise Control for 10 years at two different companies. This product has helped keep me and my teams efficient and productive while allowing for wizard-level support all over the world. I will not go without this software after experiencing it. I purchased this on my own to utilize prior to my current company adopting it company-wide.

The ease of connecting to a system. There are no complex login processes and the product functions extremely well. The remote experience is good enough to work all week through and the reliability of the sessions is enough that you don't need to have backup methods for remote access.

I don't have too many complaints because I have utilized and continue to utilize various other platforms in client environments that have worse functionality. If I had to pick one thing it would be that on occasion I have experienced a few instances where a PC without a monitor connected gives me a black screen when connecting to it. I do not believe that this issue is specific to Connectwise due to the graphics card and how it processes the GUI. The biggest challenge in recommending remote access software to a client is that there is always the concern about getting compromised. The on-premise version of this software allows us to recommend it to any client with a lower level of concern.

James
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent remote support tool

Kommentare: I've been using ConnectWise Control for about three years, in a multi-branch company, on a small IT team, there is absolutely no way I could do my job without it.

Performance is fast over most internet connections. It takes less than two seconds to to connect to a session and begin working with a remote user.

Marketplace for add-ons / extensions is bare, I would love to see more options for extending the functionality of the application.

Paul
Schiffbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Connectwise - Screenconnect

Kommentare: I love it. It has helped with my work. Instead of free or limited remote software, it is cost effective and reliable. I can add as many endpoints as I need. Even remotely if on my network. Has small app that runs as a service. I have complete control of all of my computers...

It is always working. I have come to rely on this service. Setting up new workstations is a quick thing AND have the ability to support other workstations outside my network.

It MAY be a bit clunky or difficult to get add-ons to work

William
Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ConnectWist Control FOR THE WIN!!!!

Kommentare: Overall ConnectWise Control has done everything we have needed and has been an outstanding product!

We love the price, the quality, the speed, the access, ability to share control with our customers and the amazing 24/7 Support!!

The organization and search abilities are not the greatest within the software.

Craig
DevOps Engineer in UK
Pharmazeutika, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

ScreenConnect Make Support Easy

Kommentare: We had a massive problem where we had been on an unstable version without realising. Support where very helpful and helped correct the problem with little fuss and even arrange a refund for the problem. What amazing support. The big thing we learned was not to use the unstable branch in production and that for more than 4 years the unstable had never caused us issue. We are now stable only due to our size and this is one of our most used applications in our tool kit for remote user support and server access.

The best features are totally the remote support and ad-hoc session access that can be shared with multiple agents. I addition we lean heavily on the lightweight client for permanent access to servers over RDS. Also ingrates well with Azure AD.

The worst part, which is minor is the amount of customisation and branding.

Orlando
Lagerung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

IT Manager Review of ConnectWise Control

Kommentare: One of the unexpected benefits of having ConnectWise Control is the ability for Managers and Office Managers to be given a subset of privileges to use the software for assisting employees remotely. There are many times they have new employees that need a little help getting familiarized with proprietary software we use in the Ag. sector. ConnectWise Control gives the new employee assurance they're not isolated on an island and the managers are not frustrated at having to drop what they're doing to drive over to a remote site to provide assistance with something that can easily be handled remotely with Control. (<--shiver, see how creepy that sounds...) This use case scenario is reason to consider a few extra licenses so your not fighting over them. We have two currently, but are considering upgrading since there are times that I can't admin since the managers are using the licenses. (Aarrghh)

This software is one of the most important tools I have in my toolbelt for quickly resolving issues. We have a few remote VPN sites and when an endpoint is having issues, it's so much more efficient to see the issue rather than have to decipher another persons interpretation of the issue. Our sites are not very far apart - about 45 minutes from main office, but when we have an issue that hinders or stops our ability to server our customers that drive feels much longer. To reiterate, resolving issues quickly and efficiently is what I like most about ConnectWise Control. Downtime is costly.

Probably my least favorite thing is getting the session filters tweaked just right. Once you get the hang of the syntax it's really not bad, but there is a learning curve. Having your endpoints arranged into session groups is well worth the effort. Oh, and the name needs to be shorter. It doesn't have to be ScreenConnect, but it needs to be that easy to say. Saying Control by itself sounds creepy, like Big Brother creepy. As an Admin I never say "I'm going to use Control to help you with that issue."

Anthony
CEO in USA

Fantastic product - always improving

Kommentare: Fantastic. Overall it's features, pricing and security is unbeatable in the industry.

We've hosted our on Control server and it is super easy to install and maintain. Using the software to provide remote support has never failed because they provide multiple methods for creating connections for all operating systems. The web interface provides basic information about the connected computer but you can download and install plugins to gather information about processes, services, events and software. The screen snapshot is large enough to see if the computer is in use and small enough so you can't read what's on the screen. Through the web interface you can customize a number of things like icons, labels and branding. Through the server config files you can customize a number of other settings. You can create temporary sessions just for one-time remote support or install the program for on-demand remote access. On-demand remote access can be organized in session groups for easier management and security Users can be created and assigned to specific session groups. Access and commands can be audited. While a session is connected a time line is kept to help troubleshoot connectivity issues.

The price to purchase screen connect was reasonable for a small business. When it was purchased by Connectwise the price to purchase it out right was quadruple the original price. If you have 100 plus machines to support then divided across the 100 machines is still cheaper than a comparable product. But if you only use it for temporary sessions it is hard to justify. However, Control is bundled with Connectwise Automate so you get Control for nearly nothing when subscribing to Automate.

Josh
Josh
IT Administrator in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great solution for a one-man-shop

Kommentare: It just works. It's super-ridiculously reliable. By that I mean, I've used MANY other remote support software solutions over the years, and while this one might not have the perfect clarity of an upscaled resolution, it has yet to fail me on a connection. I deploy them via MSI, occasionally update them from the admin interface, and ... thats it! It just works!

Compatibility, deployment (MSI package), and customization (can configure the server with addons, that in turn help you configure the client much faster than other solutions I've tried). AUTOMATIC NAME UPDATING. This was HUGE for me! This was the main reason I moved away from GoToAssist. I worked with GoToAssist support multiple times, but they couldn't help me get anything in place to do this. Essentially, if a PC name changed, the GoToAssist Server kept it's name listed as the "old name" - this lead to tremendous amounts of confusion for me and made it almost impossible to know which computers needed updating and which were already the correct name, simply connecting to support a user was an issue after just a few computer moves. Deploying software to 50-some machines might not be as large a task as other companies out there with 500+ machines, but as a one man shop, keeping those machines updated to ensure versions match, and names of the PC's are kept intact when users retire and new folks come on board is a HUGE time saver and stress relief after swapping to ConnectWise Control.

Poor screen scaling (when compared to a competitor like TeamViewer), slow multi-monitor (becomes a sluggish because it seems to want to stream all screens at once, even if only one is selected), and ambiguous information as to whether another third party who also uses the software has left theirs installed / potentially could cause exploitation and already causes confusion. Scaling: If I connect to a machine with no other users on it, I believe I should have the option (via the "join w/options" link, perhaps) to change the connection to match my resolution (similar to how Microsoft's own Remote Desktop or TeamViewer do) Additionally, even if it's unable to match my connecting resolution, If the built-in scaling were better (I.E. - if there was a feature that introduced some good hardware accelerated anti-aliasing), the daily use of this software would be greatly improved. Multi-Monitor Sluggish: I've seen this with some other remote connection software - even the more legacy VNC protocol suffers from it, but it is avoidable because not all have this issue. I think the software needs to only stream updates to the primary selected monitor - or at least have an option to enable that, because delays become a huge problem when navigating things like complex databases or even simple excel sheets when there's a full-second delay. This does not happen on single monitor connections right now, it becomes noticable on dual-monitor, and on triple monitor it's very obvious.

Jared
Jared
NOC Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

#1 in Unattended Remote Access

Kommentare: I've used many remote access tools in my few years as an IT professional. None have come close to the quality, speed, and reliability of ConnectWise Control.
If you've read any of my other reviews of ConnectWise products you'll find a common theme, we started using the product shortly before the acquisition. In the ScreenConnect days the tool was just as good and it was impressive to see how smoothly this tool was brought into the fold.
ConnectWise Control will never leave my mind as the pinnacle of remote access tools.

The service/local application. Its so fast to reconnect after disconnection. It is so reliable in staying up even when the machine is under great stress otherwise. This is just a solid piece of software that does exactly what it needs to and then some. The added features are all cohesive and add to the experience of remotely assisting our customers. This tool filled a VERY much needed gap in the ConnectWise suite of tools and really made for a holy trinity for technicians day to day ease of use in working tickets in Manage, running commands and maintenance out of Automate, and immediately helping clients with Control.

Managing the server yourself had the usual annoyances of having to do so, but also the positives. I believe they will host you now as well. Honestly there is very little poor to say about this product!

Justus
Freelancer in Katar
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Powerful and Reliable Tool for Remote Support and Remote Access

Kommentare: ConnectWise Control is a remote support and remote access software that allows users to remotely connect to and control computers and other devices. It is primarily used by IT professionals and customer service teams to troubleshoot and fix technical issues remotely, as well as to provide remote assistance and support to clients.ConnectWise Control is generally well-regarded by users, with many praising its reliability, ease of use, and wide range of features. Some users have reported issues with the software's pricing structure, which can be somewhat complex and may not always be clearly communicated. Overall, however, ConnectWise Control is a powerful and reliable tool for remotely accessing and controlling devices, and is a valuable tool for IT professionals and customer service teams.

There are several things that I like about ConnectWise Control:Wide range of connectivity options: ConnectWise Control supports a variety of protocols and technologies for connecting to and controlling devices, including Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP), VNC, and SSH. This allows users to easily connect to and control a wide range of devices using the software.Reliability: ConnectWise Control is generally considered to be a reliable and dependable tool for remote support and remote access. It has a track record of being able to establish and maintain stable connections, which is essential for effective remote support and access.Ease of use: ConnectWise Control is designed to be easy to use, even for users who are not particularly technical. The software has a user-friendly interface and includes a range of helpful features, such as chat and messaging tools, that make it easy for users to communicate and collaborate with others while working remotely.Overall, I think ConnectWise Control is a powerful and reliable tool for remote support and remote access, and is a valuable addition to any IT professional or customer service team's toolkit

There are a few things that I did not like about ConnectWise Control:Pricing structure: Some users have reported that the pricing structure for ConnectWise Control can be somewhat complex and may not always be clearly communicated. This can make it difficult for users to understand exactly how much they will be paying for the software and what features are included in their subscription.Limited platform support: ConnectWise Control is primarily designed to work with Windows and macOS devices. While it is possible to use the software to remotely access and control other types of devices, such as Linux servers, the support for these platforms may be limited compared to Windows and macOS.Complexity: While ConnectWise Control is generally easy to use, the software can be somewhat complex to set up and configure, especially for users who are not particularly technical. This can make it challenging for users to get the software up and running, especially if they encounter any issues or problems.Overall, while I think ConnectWise Control is a powerful and reliable tool for remote support and remote access, it does have some limitations and drawbacks that users should be aware of.

Bryan
IT Support Specialist in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ConnectWise Control Opinions

Kommentare: Works great in our environment and has enable us to connect to any of our users wherever they may be. Its easy for the clients to use and connect especially if 24/7 access is setup. Would like to see the Host Pass time increased to an option of 48 hours. Many times work must be done over the weekend, this would then enable us to issue a pass for the entire weekend and be done with it!

Ease of use for myself and clients; two factor authentication . Love the Toolbox feature as it places often used apps, files, etc. at my fingertips. Being able to install consistent access to or clients is a big plus as we can see all of our devices listed with connection being just a click away. The option to pass credentials to the client is a great option to have too.

Not much, just the limitation of 24 hours on a Host Pass as this does not get us through a project over a weekends time frame.

Eugene
President in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Close but missing the mark

Kommentare: Overall I give you product a score of 9 out of 10. I actually love all that it does it is just you chat is very lacking. Good luck.

Price/value, Installs fast on my client's PCs, very configurable, works well with multiple monitors (now), faster than TeamViewer.

Oh, that easy... The chat window is the absolute worst! First of all ... If you go look at my chat logs you will see that I use it all day long, A LOT! Probably 200 messages a day maybe more for 2 years! I wrote that type of chat system in 2002 with visual basic. It is not object-oriented and barely HTML friendly. I suggest you embrace one of the chat libraries standards. so you don't have to roll your own. NUMBER ONE COMPLAINT It needs the ability to change my message after I have submitted it. It is so frustrating to accidentally misspell something and have no way of fixing it. When copying a prior message (to refere to It) your font is WHITE therefore if I paste it back into the chat window it is still white. (white on white!) Hello... How did the testing team miss this! It needs to remember my partial chat (un-submitted) message, even after losing connection and reconnecting or exiting and rerunning the app. It needs a search feature. (I know your code is only buffering back a short distance back, but at least search with the current buffer!) I can always scroll back further and further to expand my search. It needs to have a spell checker, (Or instantiate a COM Control of IE, Chrome and the spell checker will magically work!)

Aaron
Aaron
Support Desk Specialist in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Robust Remote Management Software, But Background Software Can Be Slow

Kommentare: I am not the administrator of this software, but I am a tech that uses the software to carry out administrative tasks on client computers. LabTech (ConnectWise) offers a pretty solid remote management tool that does a good job offering tools beyond simple remote access to client computers. We use two different remote management software solutions where I work. I will say, LabTech isn't the one I like the best, but it does have some key benefits over the other software.

I really enjoy having a toolbox full of things I regularly use that I can transfer to the client's computer with just a few clicks; I can install tools like Putty, IP Scanners, TreeSize, and more without having to download them from a web browser each time I need them. I also enjoy how easy it is to upload/download files to/from a client computer as the situation dictates. Our other remote management software requires a roundabout way of doing this, but the capabilities are built right in for LabTech (ConnectWise). Other useful abilities include the blocking client input or even their view, and being able to draw on the screen as well.

When using the Automate software to interface with a client computer instead of the remote access software, sending commands and/or pulling data is quite slow. Get ready to wait 1-3 minutes for each send/receive request to complete. Thankfully, with the addition of CMD/PowerShell capabilities within remote access app by using the "Background" profile, I don't find myself using these features very often. They are sometimes necessary when the remote access app is not working properly on the client's computer though.