Über Zoho Campaigns

Erstelle, versende und verfolge effektiv Email-Kampagnen, die dir helfen, dauerhafte Beziehungen zu deinen Kunden aufzubauen.

Erfahre mehr über Zoho Campaigns

It enables to create and manage different sorts of campaigns. It has many features that make the web version of the product very useful.

My role isn't creating the campaigns but I know sometimes there are errors that wrong emails get sent out. May be user error on our admin.

Bewertungen zu Zoho Campaigns

Zoho Campaigns hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 288 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Zoho Campaigns bereits verwendet?

Marianela
Marianela
Water Treatment and Environmental Management Consultant in Panama
Chemikalien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Advantages of using Zoho to create and document a successful digital marketing campaign.

Kommentare: It is an excellent tool, the campaign management is very complete, as well as the role administration for the assignment of tasks within Zoho. It guarantees the number of email outputs for each period of time that we want to establish, design default templates, have generalized views of our campaign, and much more. It also allows us to inform senior management of the results achieved and how leads become customers.

Zoho Campaigns makes it possible for us to launch entire marketing campaigns with a couple of clicks and without having to hire an advertising agency, which has really allowed us to reduce costs and increase leads in the organization. It is one of the most powerful and easy-to-use tools currently on the market, and it guarantees us to manage the monitoring of our campaigns to get our products and services to the correct audience.

Every good campaign requires good research, which is why we must fully consider, carry out a preliminary investigation of other digital marketing campaigns that have been carried out related to our product, plan in advance the objectives to be achieved in the short, medium and In the long term, research our competition well, find out what they are doing now, and after that, through Zoho campaigns, design in the tool the way we can communicate our added value.

Siraj
Master Franchisee in Australien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Email CRM

Kommentare: My overall experience with Zoho Campaigns has been positive. The platform's intuitive interface, comprehensive features, and reliable customer support have greatly facilitated efficient email marketing campaigns and enhanced audience engagement, contributing to successful marketing endeavors

What I like most about Zoho Campaigns is its comprehensive and user-friendly platform, enabling seamless management of email campaigns, streamlined contact organization, and detailed performance tracking, all contributing to enhanced marketing strategies and improved customer engagement.

Zoho Campaigns could benefit from more advanced reporting features and improved integration capabilities with certain platforms, ensuring a more holistic and streamlined marketing experience for users.

Valerie
Director of Marketing and Delivery in Kanada
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Email build made easy

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Drag and drop interface to build emails that looks professional, no coding required

You cannot fwd an email, the design gets distorted. The system freeze when adding tags to create customized email pulling data to create multiple version

JJ
Marketing Strategist in USA
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I feel like I'm a beta tester.

Kommentare: Clunky, slow and an overall terrible user experience. From a distance, it looks shiny with a ton of functionality. But when you actually start using it, you'll see a myiad of small aesthetics that don't look right (loading bar doesn't extend full width, loading dots are blurred) and the loading times are among the slowest for any software I've ever used. Now all of those things are OK, because functionality is what matters the most, right? This would be true if the functionality of the platform actually worked as intended. We've run into issues like: -Duplicating a workflow gets stuck and never duplicates. The bug required Zoho team to fix it on their side which took 3-5 business days.
-Changing a font color for an HTML email doesn't work. You'll see the updated font color in the HTML code, and in the email preview you will see the font color you want. But when you send the email, the font color is almost always wrong.
-Their simple condition filter in their workflow component didn't work originally. I had to speak to their engineering team twice to show them the problem, and then they fixed it 5 days later.
The list goes on and on. I wish this program just worked and I didn't have to write this review. The one good thing about this software is that their customer service team is very responsive, and they normally fix the problems. But again, I feel like I'm a beta tester working with them through all of these bugs. I don't recommend this software to anyone.

Campains has a lot of features out of the box and is a very affordable option for startups looking for an email solution.

This entire platform is riddled with bugs, quirks, and errors that make your job so much harder. When things don't work, you normally assume you're doing it wrong with most software. Not with Zoho Campaigns. When things don't work, it's most likely broken on their side. 3 months into using this software every day, and we've already reported 3 different instances where their software was not working as intended. If I was getting this software for free, that would be OK. But since we're paying hundreds of dollars each month to use it, this is not acceptable.

Gaurav
Founder in Indien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Underdog amongst email marketing tools

Kommentare: I am very happy and satisfied since our use case of marketing automation is being perfectly met.

1. Intuitive setup 2. Conveninet drag and drop builder 3. Integration with host of Zoho and 3rd party tools 4. Delivery rate

User interface can be improved as it is still quite basic.

Ray
CEO, Publisher in USA
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Autoresponder/Email Campaign Site I've Found

Kommentare: Excellent! genuinely the best autoresponder/email campaign program I've ever found, after trying several!

requires little maintenance. sends our media ministry's email newsletters seamlessly with little issue, and if you ever do have an issue, the live chat on the site is quick and helpful. we can also easily send a quick announcement or marketing message to all of our subscribers at any time.

to be expected after using the platform for several years, have run into a few kinks and bugs. they are always addressed with great live chat help however.

Paul
Paul
VP Sales in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This product fits small businesses for newsletters and training emails.

Kommentare: Excellent platform for our email needs. I'd recommend it to anyone.

I love how simple it was to setup and how easy it is to create new campaigns and emails.

The email editing feature can be more simplistic. There are a lot of clicks and you have to redo the TXT version each time.

Sundar
Founder in Indien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Fun to use

Kommentare: Building the email list, sending preliminary and final campaigns are very easy to set up and send.

The ease of use and the simple interface makes it very easy to do this job that is very productive for the marketing purpose.

Permission email management is a bit time consuming.

Harry
Director of Operations in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Value

Kommentare: Since we've begun using Zoho Campaigns we've found the initial setup to be pretty smooth. The user interface is helpful and intuitive when setting up campaigns. Zoho Campaigns has allowed us to reach more leads than ever before and has kept everything very organized so we know what is going on.

Zoho Campaigns is ideal for small to medium sized businesses who want access to big business marketing tools. They make it very easy to setup contacts, create campaigns, and track campaign performance. Before we using a very manual process, but Zoho and streamlined everything and made it very simple.

The Zoho training was not the best, but we found that we are able to learn most of the features on our own and have been happy overall.

Brandi
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Zoho Campaigns

Kommentare: My overall experience with Zoho Campains has been a good one. I would recommend this product.

The features that I like and use the most are the email marketing and automations. I use all of Zoho products right now.

What I like least about Zoho Campaigns is that you cannot integrate WooCommerce directly with the product.

Marketing & Werbung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

An Effective Tool for Automated Email Marketing

Kommentare: My overall experience with Zoho Campaigns has been positive. I found the platform to be user-friendly and easy to navigate. I was able to quickly get up and running with the platform, as it offers helpful tutorials and support. I appreciated the automation features, which enabled me to save time and increase efficiency. I also found the reporting and analytics to be useful in tracking the performance of my campaigns. That being said, I did find the design options to be limited and the price to be a bit higher than some of its competitors.

1. Automation Capabilities: Zoho Campaigns offers triggers and scheduled emails, allowing users to increase efficiency by automating their campaigns.2. Connectivity: With Zoho Campaigns, users can sync data across their entire organization, as it integrates with a variety of third-party apps, such as Salesforce and Google Analytics.3. Detailed Reports: The platform provides users with in-depth reporting and analytics to track the performance of their campaigns.4. A/B Testing: Zoho Campaigns enables users to compare different versions of their emails to determine which performs the best.5. Mobile Optimization: Zoho Campaigns emails have been optimized for mobile devices, so that recipients can view them clearly on their phones or tablets.

1. Contact List Limitations: Zoho Campaigns does not support contact list imports from external sources.2. Design Restrictions: The platform does not offer a wide range of design options, which may reduce the creativity of users.3. Automation Limitations: Depending on the size of a user's contact list, the automation capabilities of Zoho Campaigns may be limited.4. Limited Support: Zoho Campaigns does not offer telephone support, making it difficult for users to get assistance quickly.

Susang
Susang
Product Marketer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Simplest way to stay connected with all your customers

Kommentare: Zoho Campaigns can easily integrate with other Zoho apps which allows for centralizing all our work. This improves our overall working efficiency

It is very easy to design and schedule email campaigns using Zoho campaigns. The reports are very much extensive which enables us to draw very cool and in-depth insights. Also loading contact lists and segmenting them is pretty awesome and easy.

Honestly, I do not have any dislike for Zoho Campaigns

Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

DO NOT RECOMMEND

Kommentare: We are a tech publisher sending around 50,000 eNewsletters per week. On the face of it Zoho Campaigns seems well laid out and particularly attractive when you read that it is integrated with Zoho CRM - which was one reason we went with it. It also provides good reporting of meta data - another major reason we chose to use it. And then you start to get into the nitty gritty. First impressions are pretty good. But when you dig deeper and you find that screens and integrations have been designed that don't actually work, the integration with Zoho CRM doesn't work, subscriber management forms lack flexibility, data handling is dreadful, fields are duplicated, forms lack flexibility. So you jump onto forums and start digging around and find there are significant defects and obvious bugs that have been hanging around for years. Here's just one simple example - we uploaded employee numbers - now when users use the standard form, the dropdown (configured with 5 options) now has every single value that was loaded as a dropdown option. In the end you lose confidence that the guys that support the product have any idea what they are doing, and certainly Zoho is not investing in fixing it. I am also increasingly concerned that the reputation of the sending servers is poor and costing us in high bounce rates due to security policies. We have managed to work around the frustrations and get a working model in place, but email reputation is a black box and I lack any confidence that these guys are managing it well. My advice - look at other options.

Do not take it at face value.

Many bugs that are not getting fixed. Reasonably well designed software but very badly implemented and obviously lacking any robust test/fix cycles.

Antwort von Zoho

We regret the inconvenience caused. Our support team will get in touch with you shortly if they haven't already.

Rahul
Rahul
Manager in Indien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Marketing activities made simple by Zoho

Kommentare: An amazing solution to handle email & sms marketing acatuvities. Very cost effective, they have very gold customer support based on different time zone.

Soho campaign is a very good product to manage both email and SMS campaigns. Cost-effective User friendly Spam controlled Feature loaded

To be honest there is price list made me bit confused, took time to understand.

Alexis
BI Analyst in Panama
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Keep your customers informed

Kommentare: By having it integrated with the CRM, I have had a better understanding of what the contacts do with the campaigns received. We've been able to take better follow-up actions for campaign openers and clickers.

Very easy to create a stylish and informative template. Excellent for segmenting contacts according to specific topics. It is very good for tracking emails and additional actions.

Even though template customization has improved quite a bit, I still feel there are possible improvements, for example importing videos, layout options can be improved. They are small things that do not affect the good of the software at all.

Mehandi
Mehandi
Tech Support in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Campaigns review by Mehandi Islam ( Sales & Marketing Automation Expert)

Kommentare: My overall experice with Zoho Campaigns is good I can say that 4.5/5 only thing which they need to do to make it 5/5 is the speed of their application. I am solving all my email marketing problems, lead managament and customer managemet ( database). It is always easy to create the automation workflows and send automated emails for birthday, holidays and special offers with zoho campaigns. Getting attendees for the webinars.

The most impactful features of zoho campaigns are:- 1) Large Canvas for campaign planning (for creating workflow automations ). 2) Email Templates (saves time). 3) Asset uploading (I upload all my images in separate folders inside Zoho Campaigns to use them late in campaigns). 4) Inexpensive Pricing ( Affordable for any small business owner). 5) Contact Management. Yes, this product is super easy to use. Integration with my existing business is also easy.

Things they can improve. speed at which the entire software works. Reporting tools shoudl allow us to download and share customizable reports. There is no any aspect which is difficult to use. Integration with my existing business was super easy.

Nathan
Director of Marketing in USA
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Affordable Email Marketing Tool

Kommentare: If you do decide to go with Zoho, be sure to check out the other Zoho Applications! They work very well together and can really enhance workflow!

The cost of the various Zoho applications is very low allowing you to get the features you need and save on the fluff you don't need. Beyond just the pricing, we have found Zoho Campaigns to be a great way to market to our email list. The analytics are great as well!

If you are looking for all the bells and whistles, you might choose a tool that has more features than you need at the moment expecting that you might need them later. This is one case in which it might make sense to go with a different option. Additionally, some of our team mentioned that the User Interface is not as appealing as other email marketing tools.

Mario
Finanzwirt in Deutschland
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

ZOHO campaigns review.

Kommentare: First it’s not easy to get into it. The support is good and fast. Now, after some months, I like it.

I like the workflows. You set up a campaign, define actions, wanting times, build emails from templates or from scratch.

First I didn’t see the difference between Zoho campaigns and Zoho marketing automation. I built up my campaigns in marketing automation. But there, a special function is missing: you can’t change anything on a running campaign. In ZOHO campaigns you can.

Kiran
Kiran
Delivery Manager in Indien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A Simple to use Campaign tool

Zoho campaigns have assisted our team with email automation. The tool perfectly syncs with the CRM, and we can easily schedule campaigns and get insightful reports.

Client assistance is a drag. They take two to three days to devise a possible solution for our occasional challenges. More features could get added.

Maria
Maria
Freelancer in Philippinen

Zoho Campaigns lets us be closer to our target Clients!

Kommentare: campaigns are ewasy to manage with Zoho, there are email templates and easily guided with forms too.

Zoho allows us to manage our campaigns easily. Making lead forms and it also have robust marketing tools. It integrates with may softwares.

Zoho offers a wide range of features for a cost. Its offer is not quite flexible. The customer service is quite disappointing as compared to other CRM and marketing softwares where the customer service is an edge for them.

Bharat
CoFounder in Indien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Campaign Management in your budget and easier to use

All features like contact management, campaign management and engagement monitoring all are great.

Didn't face any issues as such which can be listed under cons.

Óscar
Sales Consultant in Spanien
Umweltdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

I used Zoho campaigns for comercial purpose, sending offers and tracking them

Kommentare: efficiency and performance in the sales process

Zoho campaigns is a useful tool without license, you pay per use so that is a great advantage if you want to monetize your sales Budget as a direct cost. The way to billing is as a prepaid bonus that allow you to sent a certain numbers of email. Other funtionality quite interesting is the templates because you can reuse email frammes and later on edit them. That sabe a lot of tiem and money.

I am not happy at all with the feasibility of the tracking tool. I could test it againts other apps like Google Analytics and the results were significant differents. Than make me think that the utility last less time.

Kyle
Director of Franchise Development in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: Overall, we are happy with the program compared to franconnect.

We are able to customize our campaigns to do exactly what we want. Automated emails is essential drawing interest for our different franchise brands.

Ronald
Transport Manager in Uganda
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Sending campaigns

Zoho campaigns is integrated with many zoho app such as zoho survey which is used to asses businesses productive and this helps in campaigns sending.

Promotion of business and marketing of company is easy using Zoho campaigns.

Sarah
Marketing & PR in
Philanthropie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Really solid CRM and campaign management

Kommentare: Overall great value for the price.

Great value for small/startup companies. I love the email builder, and it's one of the main reasons I wanted to use this software, as it has the CRM and email campaign manager in one cheap program. Device and location statistics are very helpful. Automatic link tracking, integration with google analytics, and can share reports really easily.

Not a lot of features to choose from, but it gets the job done. I wish there were more stats available for email campaigns as well; some statistics I will have to calculate myself.