Filtern nach:

Über CRaKN

Software for funeral homes to centralize, manage & optimize their records, activities (or events), staff & resources.

Erfahre mehr über CRaKN

Joseph J.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.2.2019

"Groundbreaking Game-changing Easy to Use Powerhouse!"

Kommentare: My communications with my team are enhanced, everyone knows the status of all my cases instantly in real time. My team can see what needs to be done and can act as one highly trained unit. I have saved thousands of dollars by being more accurate in scheduling and more efficient of all our operations.

Vorteile: It is customized to my business and so easy to use there is no manual needed. It helps me with every aspect of running my funeral business, not just case management but a "pocket whiteboard", integrating all my other technology like my website or my printing, it give me an instant messaging capability for my team, it has auto fill for all my forms, it give me a flexible calendar, helps me market my pre-need sales and then give me precise reporting and integrates with Quickbooks. When I need info on strategic decisions they provide me "Big Data" intelligence I can use validate my major decisions. They even saved me over $2000 on my credit card processing! It's invaluable to me and my growing business. There is no long term contract and whenever I have a question they are quick to respond. I love it!

Nachteile: I can't think of any con to using this service, they even customize it to my particular needs.

• Bewertet am 15.2.2019
Linda L.
Funeral Concierge
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.10.2019

"CraKN With Ease"

Kommentare: Overall Crakn is an easy access financial management & reporting system for the funeral home office. It offers tools that alleviate common problems so you do not have retrieve information from the manual file.

Vorteile: I was impressed very impressed with the capability of Crakn funeral management software. Crakn allows you to navigate between pre-need and at-need services with ease but at the same time keep track of pertinent case file data that can be retrieved at any time.

Nachteile: I just wished it offered more options for storing data. Hopefully, in the future that capability will be enhanced to accommodate more data storage.

• Bewertet am 29.10.2019
Reggie P.
  • Bewertet am 9.7.2018

"I only recently began using the software but saw an immediate change in my profitability. "

Kommentare: So easy, affordable and made me and all my employees more efficient and that means profits!

Vorteile: The ability to manage every aspect of my business impacted my business focus. I was able to work on my business not just in it. Best strategic move I have ever made.

Nachteile: I haven't had any issues yet so no cons. If I had to choose something I guess it would be that set up took a few days but we easily made of for that with huge productivity increases.

• Bewertet am 9.7.2018