eClincher - Easy to use tool for all your Social Media Management accounts

Bewertet am 28.12.2018
Colin M.
Consultant

Kommentare: We are a technology company and we do our homework when selecting the products we use. eClincher is currently our Social Media management tool of choice because it offers the best features/value in its class. eClincher works well for SMEs managing their own social media accounts in-house or for agencies managing multiple accounts. Social media can be valuable marketing channels for many businesses, but it can also be a real time suck and it can be difficult to measure ROI. Tools like eClincher make it viable for businesses to take advantage of social media channels for marketing without stealing too much time from other sales and marketing activity. Overall a useful productivity tool for social media marketing that offers real value for money.

Vorteile: eClincher is one of several tools you can use to manage posts and interactions on various social media accounts. This is currently our tool of choice due to a combination of ease of use, features and value. Setup is pretty straightforward and eClincher supports all the major social media profiles - LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, G+, Pinterest, YouTube etc. If you are an agency managing many social media accounts for clients, you can upgrade and add on additional account bundles, but for single business use, the standard account supports 15 accounts which will be plenty for most businesses managing their social media in-house. The main reason for using a tool like eClincher will be to save time scheduling posts to your social media accounts and eClincher does this pretty well. Just pick the accounts you want to post to and enter your post and link. You can post immediately or schedule for a later time with options to repeat a number of times over the interval that you select. eClincher can automatically schedule post times within a window over a given timeframe which means you won't be posting repeat content at the same time (unless you want to). One of the best features of eClincher is the chrome extension which lets to quickly post relevant content from web pages that you come across. Just click the eClincher button on the browser bar when on the content you want to post and the eClincher posting options popup. While not unique, this feature is a great timesaver.

Nachteile: While easy enough to use, eClincher probably wouldn't win many design awards for the UI. Some of the more advanced features - like post approvals - are only available in Premium and Agency versions, but that's what you would expect from tools like this. There have been occasional issues with posting to some social media sites, but we've experienced that with other tools as well. Of course, you will have to periodically renew credentials with your social media accounts, but that is the case with all social media scheduling tools.

An amazing social media manager with quality support

Bewertet am 23.1.2017
Christmas D.
Co-Owner
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As a social media manager, Eclincher's ease of use across multiple social media networks has exponentially expanded my company's social media presence. It's extremely user-friendly for the novice and timid. Learning tools provided was a breeze to get through, especially the training videos. The Software provided completely compliments its app version to be mobile via multiple devices. So, when I need to be on the road jumping on my iPhone or iPad is easy to stay engaged as well as DM, block, follow, unfollow, etc. When I'm out in the field I can easily post or schedule content in seconds. A major brownie point for my team is the quality support received. It's easy to contact via online chat, email, phone, skype you name it. They have consistently been available to help with your every question and suggestion. They continue to improve this already amazing product. The price for service and support is invaluable.

Vorteile: At the moment of inspiration I can easily schedule a post without having to run to the office or grab my laptop. I can do everything via mobile device.

Nachteile: I can't seem to automate messages when my social media audience has a new follower or makes a comment etc.

von eClincher an 23.1.2017

Hi Chrismas,
Thank you for the Capterra review - we love it!

If it is not too much to ask, we would appreciate if you can write a similar review on Facebook eClincher review page:

An excellent all-in-one Social Media management tool - worth the money

Bewertet am 28.1.2017
Ryan S.

Kommentare: I have been using the tool for over a year. I sought an all-in-one, and am on a budget. I have not been disappointed. That said, the competition evolves all the time and eClincher has to stay ahead of the game. The Support team have always been superb. Responsive, knowledgeable and always helpful. Thanks for looking after your loyal fans as we spread the word to help grow the family. I've recommended the tool to several people this year already.

Vorteile: Basic plan offers a serious powerhouse of tools with great number of social platform integrations. The Canva and Pocket integrations are awesome. I do love the Unified Inbox feature.

Nachteile: Dearly want to be able to add 1 team member in the basic plan - it's not worth paying double for that feature. Would also like Edgar or Smarterqueue category feature to make content library management and scheduling easier. The UI is functional but not pretty and font sizes are challenging to read. As a time-poor person who looks after social media for a couple of businesses, I need intuitive tools with a slick, user-centric interface.

von eClincher an 28.1.2017

Thank you for the detail feedback. We really appreciate your time & thoughts!

Please note that we plan a major UI facelift (mostly in analytics&reporting) in the coming 1-2 weeks. We also plan to release Chrome/Firefox browser extension :-)

Can you please reach out to our support team regarding additional team member? We will sort it out for you.

Have a great weekend!
Tal.

A Review of eClincher

Don P.
Weekend MBA Program Director
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've been using eClincher for several months now. Although I have used Hootsuite to manage my social media platforms for several years and have been, for the most part, happy with it, I always enjoy reading about and, where possible, trying different software to see how it meets my needs. And I must say that eClincher does an admirable job, so much so that I am now using it in conjunction with Hootsuite. The dashboard is easy to navigate and facilitates posting on all of your social media platforms as well as keeping track of new followers, mentions, and other notifications in your inbox. Customer service has been stellar and I've even had the opportunity to exchange messages with the company's CEO regarding issues/wish list, which isn't possible at many organizations. The one thing missing that I use all the time in Hootsuite is the AutoSchedule feature, which the CEO tells me is under development. it is worth it.

Vorteile: In addition to what I wrote on the previous page, I like that Canva enables you to visually enhance your communication and that it is easy to curate content through the available Pocket and Feedly platforms.

Nachteile: I miss the AutoSchedule feature, which I use in Hootsuite all the time. The CEO tells me that it is under development. I'm also not quite sure what the queus are about or how to most effectively use them.

Hi Don,

The eClincher Team.

All our social media needs are covered.

Bewertet am 9.7.2018
Ifeoma O.
Developer
1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love the interactive approach which the product team at eClincher have embraced. The team is always open to feedback from users like myself and I will assume every other administrator in each organization or team using eClincher.
In time past , we leveraged on multiple applications to assist us manage our social media presence , however eclincher provides us with most of these functions brought together into a single workflow.
The marketing team spends less time managing our social media accounts ,as most of our activity on social media is automated ,including content scheduling and engagement.

Nachteile: Takes time to get acquainted with eclincher due to its interface and navigation not being intuitive enough. Although I expect every tool to have their own drawback and this is the only drawback I can lay my finger on since administering eClincher.

I bought, I left, I came back!

Dave C.
Founder, Director
Think-Tanks, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I purchased the services of eClincher because they were less expensive than their main competitor. At the time they were growing and adding features. Despite their early growing pains, they treated me like a part of their dev team -- the service was amazing! When I had an issue, they solved it. When I had a suggestion, they added it. Time passed, and I needed to save pennies in my startup. I sadly cancelled my membership. Within a few days, I was back. I hadn't realized how much I relied on their service. They remain on my Favorite Vendors list on Twitter.

Vorteile: The functionality is great, they're always improving, and customer service is fantastic.

Nachteile: It can take some guidance to figure out certain processes, but their customer service is knowledgeable and responsive.

Hi Dave,

The eClincher Team.

nearly to perfect social media management platform

Bewertet am 14.10.2018
Giorgi G.
Lead Customer Care
Tabak, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Getting all of our social needs covered with using a single tool. That's what this system is supposed to do and is doing pretty well!

Vorteile: Apart from the platform's overall very well working functionalities the best thing is the customer support team these guys have. Choosing the product nowadays is when there are lots of platforms around is hard, though, this guys are rocking with their support team. Had few times the issue and never struggled even for a second to get it resolved. Furthermore, of course, what I like the most is the overall functionalities and features of the platforms itself.

Nachteile: Apart from the functions being super effective and valuable, this tool could be a bit more user-friendly. This is well noticeable once we try to on-board a new team member to work with the platform. Though, it's not a big issue and is definitely very little thing to be bothered about. and a slight dislike to the reporting interface and things, which I guess are already in the progress to be improved.

EClincher has helped me take my marketing and my business to the next level

Bewertet am 6.7.2017
Gabriel F.
Marketing director

Kommentare: It's fast, it's easy, and it has incredible tools

Vorteile: This soft ware has many incredible features. The whole system is easy to learn and easy to use. Being able to get anymore results for each social network and website is a great benefit. Having access to a library of content for social media posts has made my job easier. I have been operating a marketing company and eclincher has been along for the ride since 2013. I use this system daily and I wouldn't change any time soon.

Nachteile: The software has developed really well over the years and if i had a complaint, it would be the app. The app could use some updating and functionality redesign.

Great social media management software!

Bewertet am 23.7.2016
Ron C.
Social media manager
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's hard to find one social media management tool that can really take care of all my needs with managing social. eClincher provides publishing and scheduling, automatic posting with queues, social inbox, content curation, free images, analytics, mobile apps, and more. It is also simple to use. Highly recommended!

Vorteile: I love the simplicity and how everything connects together inside the app. Auto post is a great feature. I can bulk upload hundreds of posts to queues and have them run automatically. It's really great for blog page updates and evergreen posts. I also like the social inbox. I can easily respond to messages, new followers, comments, likes, etc. all from one place. The inbox includes Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and LinkedIn. The tool also has live feeds and content curation. I can share articles from RSS feeds, Feedly and Pocket.

Nachteile: Not much to say here. Software can always improve, but eClincher does a great job with fixing issues as they arise.

von eClincher an 19.1.2017

Thank you so much for the awesome feedback!

THE MOST powerful and easy-to-use social media management platform.

Bewertet am 17.5.2017
Tiffany K.
E-Learning, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Saved me 50 hours a month at least on social media
10x my social media engagement with their social unified inbox
brought me leads and sales every month

Vorteile: SUPER features. no other company has even close to these features.
Auto Queue with RSS feature - publish every single post and article automatically on all your social media
Auto Recycle Queue - re-publish all your popular content, schedule your entire 3 months of social media posting in 20 minutes.
Canva Integration - allows me to create incredible images and post on my facebook and twitter and instagram channels.

Nachteile: it's a little bit hard to learn at first, but if you are patient, check out the tutorial videos, and ask the team questions then it's incredible what it does to your business.

von eClincher an 18.5.2017

Thank you so much for the awesome review!

The best tool I have found, you have increased my efficiency by 100%

Bewertet am 27.12.2017
Juan g L.
General Manager Assistant and Certified Bilingual
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Since I started using eClincher my engagement went through the roof. With the inbox feature I can respond to every Twitter, comment, post, tag, and message in just one place. I couldn't be happier about it.

Vorteile: Since I started using eClincher my engagement went through the roof. With the inbox feature I can respond to every Twitter, comment, post, tag, and message in just one place. I couldn't be happier about it.

Nachteile: Regarding functionality, there's nothing bad I can say about the app. I can't say I love the interface, it's really easy to use but I think it can be more attractive. Other than that, this app is really is the best so far.

Best Social Media Publishing Platform for Agencies

Bewertet am 25.6.2018
Jackie A.
Business Process Strategist
Unternehmensberatung

Kommentare: Huge time-saving benefits for publishing content to multiple social media profiles, the ability to schedule evergreen content separately to other content is a godsend!

Vorteile: Evergreen Queues, Auto Posting, Multiple Queues, bigger allowance of social media profiles, team collaboration, client collaboration, Analytics. After a ton of research into the best social media publishing platform for my own and my client's social media scheduling, this is by far the best toolbox I have found. It takes a bit of time to set up all the queues you might need but after that publishing is a breeze!

Nachteile: You have to bump up to the premier level to get the majority of the features that are important to a Social Media Agency (Client Collaboration, unlimited queues)

Marketing and Social Media Professional

Bewertet am 5.6.2017
Barak B.
Marketing Manager

Kommentare: One tool to manage and see a complete overview of my social media presence.

Vorteile: I love their dashboard's ease-of-use :). I can easily connect all my social accounts and schedule posts for the entire month! I also use their social Inbox to engage with all my followers on daily basis. I like the Content Curation feeds - I use it to find and share content to all my social media channels. I also like the auto post queues feature, to recycle my ever-green content. They have so many useful features - you literally don't need any other tools!
Highly recommended, they offer a free trial.

Nachteile: I would love to see more automation with Twitter clean-up (unfollow people that didn't follow back, keeping good ratio, etc.)

Great social tool, even for the budget minded small business

Craig Z.
Digital Media & Marketing Manager
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Been using eClincher for well over a year and the experience has been mostly great. There are a few quarks in the platform that could be improved, but overall its a better social management tool than many of their competitors, and at the current price point can't be beat. Also, the few times I've needed customer service they were always eager to resolve the issue and I never felt dismissed or ignored. Great tool, I'd definitely recommend it!

Vorteile: Ease of use, cost, customer service.

Nachteile: Some growing pains, some limitations in use, and some design changes that could be made.

Hi Craig,

The eClincher Team.

Amazing time saver if you handle a lot of social media

Bewertet am 3.7.2017
Karen P.
Virtual Assistant
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I'm really enjoying the team member feature, I added my coworkers and now we are working all together and very efficiently. Also its really helped how it does all my publishing automatically, and it helps me boost engagement considerably with the social inbox feature

Vorteile: Bulk uploading and i am able to automatically recycle posts and reuse them forever, and the best part is that they don't limit the amount of posts that I can publish. Its truly been a huge time saver for us, I got my entire company to switch to eclincher because they are simply the best.

Nachteile: any time I needed a new feature eclincher made it happen, anything missing has now been added with their latest features, so happily I have nothing to put here.

Amazing app

Bewertet am 14.11.2017
Manuel alberto M.
Project Engineer
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: eClincher helps me automate all of my social media, content discovery, and influencer search, all of that I do within eClincher.

Vorteile: I love how it makes it easy for me to engage with my audience thanks to the inbox feature. Its simplicity is something I really like, the interface is simple but very easy to use. It has everything you need in just one place.

Nachteile: I would love to see it implemented in other social media platforms. Can't wait to use with Snapchat! Besides that, there's nothing to dislike about it.

eClincher for small business success.

Bewertet am 17.1.2017
Michael B.
Chief Marketing Officer
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: EClincher has been a vital part of our success here at MailMyStatements. The ease of use and the Que system make in one of the simplest ways to manage your Social Media accounts. eClincher is so versatile, It allows the manager access to content curation, the top blogs and integrates well.
The price point is affordable for any business, while their customer service is 5Star all the way. The beautiful thing about that is you're treated as a person and not a number. They allow you the opportunity to collaborate and exchange idea's that help the platform perform better. I highly recommend them.
Michael Bell CMO MailMyStatements

Vorteile: Ease of use.

Nachteile: The Visual Library

Hi Michael,

Thank you for the amazing review.

Btw, visual library in on our roadmap for the coming 2-4 months.

The eClincher Team.

Saves me so much time every week and i love that i can 'set and forget' with the auto scheduling!

Bewertet am 28.6.2017
Daniela B.
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Give eClincher a trial, they have a free one for 14 days. watch their tutorial videos to learn all the extra features, you won't regret it!

Vorteile: I used several tools to automate my social media. I used Hootsuite and Buffer, then had another tool for influencers, and another one for finding content. Now I have everything in one simple tool with eClincher . I love it. eClincher is a gem, I'm surprised its not so well known as Hootsuite because its so much better!

Nachteile: I'm still waiting for the auto-dm feature to come out, and the affiliate program. but they are developing those, which is going to be great. referrals here we come!

I can relax with Eclincher

Bewertet am 17.1.2017
Valentina L.
Coach & Psychotherapist
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: In my work flow as Career Coach I enjoy to forget marketing and social media because it is not my primary job. I love to know that Eclincher is there doing the work I would spend a lot time on to do. Loads of hours and nerves are just spared. I am grateful to have discovered it. Thank you for the work you are doing!

Vorteile: It reliable, there is the autopost I can fill in, I can erase the links and the content stays, the regular updates which inform me if some new feature is there

Nachteile: Sometimes eclincher doesn't connect with my LinkedIn account any more, so there are no post. I have to reconnect manually. I don't understand why. This annoys a little.

von eClincher an 19.1.2017

Valentina, thank you for the great review.

A Great Tool for Social Media Management

Bewertet am 16.1.2017
Crystal M.
Social Media Stratagist

Kommentare: I've used many social media tools and by far eclincher gives me the most functionality for the price. I find it indispensable for monitoring multiple social media channels, is great for scheduling posts especially with their canvas integration. And I love being able to use the queue feature for setting up recurring posts of every green content. I was also pleasantly suprised that the reporting is do good. And, bonus I get all this for a fraction of what I was paying for other programs.

Vorteile: Price
Value
Unified dashboard for social mentions and follows
Queues for recurring posts
Canvas integration
Great customer support

Nachteile: Hard to see date of queued posts

von eClincher an 19.1.2017

Crystal, thank you for the review - we love it!

Great interface, and new options keep on coming!

Bewertet am 23.1.2017
Amy T.
Communications Manager

Kommentare: Our small startup uses eClincher regularly to schedule tweets and posts. We tried other platforms, but eClincher has the most intuitive user interface and is constantly upgrading their options. We also liked that customer support, which we used when we didn't understand how to use a new option, responded quickly and with good, specific directions. We would definitely recommend eClincher; it's definitely worth the small charge!

Vorteile: The user interface is very intuitive, and they are constantly introducing new, useful options. They are also great with their support and the messages from that area were insightful and easy to follow.

Nachteile: I honestly have nothing to say here. We liked every aspect of eClincher, especially as when compared to other scheduling platforms.

von eClincher an 23.1.2017

Hi Amy,

The eClincher Team.

Not aesthetically pleasing, but very powerful, fantastic platform

Bewertet am 3.9.2019
David B.
Anwaltskanzlei, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It takes all of the important features of the 3x in price competitors and combines then all into one platform. It even expands on them with their queues feature - which is incredible. It makes managing an online social and GMB reputation much easier.

Nachteile: It takes a bit of time to even understand the capabilities of the functionality and then to learn how to use them, however, their chat support team is a great facilitator in this area.

von eClincher an 5.9.2019

Thank you for the awesome review, David. Hope you will like our new UI (scheduled for first half of September :)

Best,
The eClincher Team.

eClincher is off the hook crazy good!

Bewertet am 9.11.2016
Daniel D.
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Totally love eClincher. It makes social media management easy and it feels like I have a secret superpower. Love their support and openness to new ideas even though they have plenty to offer all the time.

Vorteile: Constantly pushing the boundaries of being a great product. Just when you get a handle on the next great feature integration they add or tweak something else. It's software and that it has a consistent upgrade cycle is awesome.

Nachteile: Keeping up with all the awesomeness it offers. Just when you think you've nailed it with the features sets - they go and add more cool stuff. Not exactly a Con, but I have nothing bad to say about them.

von eClincher an 9.11.2016

Thank you so much Daniel!
Have a great day, Tal.

Well worth the $ !!

Bewertet am 13.12.2017
Carolyn G.
Media Specialist

Kommentare: Saves a TON of time

Vorteile: Eclincher saves me SO MUCH TIME. I can set up posts to recur; I can set up a queue then set up a schedule for it to pull from that queue... I could not function effectively without it!

Nachteile: The only thing I wish would change is the ability to have the queues set up so that I can schedule posts from Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter all from the same queue.

An Excellent Social Media Dashboard

Bewertet am 16.1.2017
Chris H.

Kommentare: eClincher has taken the essential elements of other dashboards and put them together in one affordable bundle. Having a bank of material to auto-post on your behalf is a huge time saver for any active curator or creator. The vast majority of the tools that any business owner or entrepreneur would use in their social media are available at your fingertips, from content curation to image creation to sharing and engagement with your customers. Usually, you would need a couple of different tools (each more expensive by itself than eClincher) to accomplish what eClincher can do. It's definitely worth giving this platform a go if you are a business or professional blogger looking to manage your social media needs. My only (small) issue with this platform is I found the interface a little lacking in polish, and some of the systems were less intuitive or easy to use. Overall these were minor issues and did not significantly impact my enjoyment of the platform. My most used part of the platform by far is the auto-posting feature. You can store a set of evergreen content and set it to be shared across your social media platforms automatically. This gives you the ability to re-use appropriate content, at appropriate durations, without having to manually queue it up each time. I enjoy the inbox function which is a time saver to have all of your engagement in one simple place. The support from eClincher is also great - and on the few occasions, I had issues they were dealt with quickly and effectively.

von eClincher an 19.1.2017

Thank you Chris. We really appreciate your review.