Über Kisi

Bietet einen Cloud-verwalteten schlüssellosen Zugang für dein Büro oder Gebäude. Du kannst die Tür mit deinem Smartphone aufschließen.

Erfahre mehr über Kisi

The only concern I would have is if my phone battery dies, I'm not sure how I would enter the building.

Bewertungen zu Kisi

Kisi hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 43 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Kisi bereits verwendet?

Gardner
Gardner
Office Manager + Executive Assistant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A Seamless Experience for Elegant Security

The Kisi Keyless Door Access system has been a success in our office space. I had heard about Kisi's reputation for quality products and outstanding customer care - after our initial consultation and conversation, I was sold. From purchase to install to everyday use, we've been extremely satisfied with Kisi. To remain HIPAA compliant, it is paramount that we have a locked office door at all times. Other locks or ID systems are bulky and archaic. Kisi has created a sleek, pseudo-sexy model that is beautifully enigmatic in our entryway. We especially love the RFID capabilities and that our phones can be our access keys! No more losing expensive key cards or fumbling with outrageous FOBS. Our pockets are weighed down enough! We had one glitchy day in the system, and Kisi was super-responsive in handling the blackout. I was impressed with how they communicated with me and their efforts in getting us back online within a few moments. Overall, I highly recommend using this product and working with Kisi. They have been and continue to be a pleasure to work with!

The only downside to the Kisi hardware is that the actual hardware options are fairly limited. We have a new space that requires an in-door mounted security system - something Kisi doesn't offer (yet!).

Kris
Director of Business Ops in USA

Seamless. Easy to Setup and reliable!

Kommentare: We've been recommending Kisi to our clients for years. It wasn't until we moved into our own office that we decided to utilize it internally. We were previously in a co-working space. Kisi has always been easy to use and manage. As an Admin in our Kisi instance, I'm able to easily add users, create groups and set custom policies depending on the employee.

I consider myself the least technical person on our team. When we moved into our new office, we already knew we wanted to leverage Kisi. I was tasked with setting up the hardware in our office. It was pretty easy and the Kisi app and their excellent documentation walks you through the entire process. Once it's setup, the mobile app makes it really easy to get access into your space. You can even set up physical 'badges' to access the space. This is great for contractors or external staff who need access to your space but don't necessarily want or need to use the Kisi app.

Rarely, the door reader won't always pick up my device to unlock the door. If you have an iPhone, putting your device to Kisi's reader will automatically trigger ApplePay. Given, this is a device 'feature' as opposed to an issue with Kisi but it's something to keep in mind. Luckily, you can always open the app and manually press the button to open the door if need be.

President in USA

Kisi is the best!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I absolutely love Kisi and recommend it to all of my customers. It's the best access control product I have integrated.

I love everything about this product! It's super intuitive and extremely easy to teach customer's how to use. Programming takes less than 5 minutes for most applications. The system always seems to work flawlessly and the readers and hardware are aesthetically pleasing. The Kisi tech support team is extremely responsive and helpful, and the sales people and management of Kisi are also fantastic!

They currently do not have a long range reader available. This has limited sales in some instances, but they are making a new panel with a Wiegand port which will fix this in the future, it will allow for 3rd party long range readers to be integrated into their product.

Business Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Disappointed

Kommentare: Overall I am extremely disappointed. After purchasing all the items needed, paying for installation, I do not have a working product. The unreliability of this system has cost the business several thousand in client memberships. I would recommend a different service. Perhaps one that doesn’t want the bulk of the money upfront just to stick you with a blue light on your door.

The installation tech loves the system. The concept is simple enough and you can quickly add cards to your door.

Unfortunately the system crashes too often. Sometimes it’s the reader, other times it’s the controller. There is no alert that informs me of the crash other than upset clients.

Caitlin
Community Manager in USA

Kisi is the way of the future

We couldn't run our coworking/event space without Kisi. As a business with 100+ members, multiple staff members and contractors, and a space that hosts frequent events this really is the only way to ensure the right people have access to your building at the times you choose. I also love that you can set permissions to when exactly they can access the space. For example, you can set permission to enter the space on 1 specific day (perfect for event hosts or contractors) or indefinitely (and can even set different permissions within that- i.e. whether or not they can access the space after hours or on the weekends, for example). Being able to unlock the doors remotely via the app has also been revolutionary for my (and the rest of our staff's) work/life balance (we don't need to drive to our location to open the doors with a key anymore it can all be done at home via the app)!

The only con (which is also a pro) is that it functions off of your wifi network, so if your wifi is down it could be a security issue.

Carolina
IT Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Robust system

Kommentare: We used Kisi in one room that needed to be protect, but at the same time we had another system in the rest of the office. Kisi was better than our other system, but still didn't meet all of or requirements. Our main goal was to have one system to all of our offices world wide and Kisi had that limititation.

Easy to assign cards, but the UI for the dashboard needed some improvements Admin can remotely open an lock the doors Ability to create self-expiring access passes as well as other time restrictions access.

Technical support - We found difficult to troubleshoot problems remotely No Okta integration

Peter
IT Operations Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Centralized access control???? Oh and I would give customer support 6 starts out of 5 if it'd let me

Kommentare: Our company was looking for a way to control global access. Previously we had security companies do individual install and had to have someone at each location control access and issue cards for entry. We needed a way we could show that when someone left the org or was terminated we immediately disabled access, without hoping the person at the location was paying attention to delete access.

Kisi is the best way in the business to control access for multiple locations from one easy administrative portal. The app is easy to use and the hardware complements it perfectly. Our users love how easy it is to get in and out security teams love how easily it is to enable and disable access.

The features that I WISH Kisi had is actually already on their roadmap! I want SAML 2.0. They have it on the way. I want enhanced administrative levels of control, they already have that on the way!

Wojciech
Lead IT Administrator in USA
Informationsdienst, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kisi Office Security

It was much cheaper than competitors when we were looking for options for our new office. The admin portal and features that Kisi offer are also much more modern and easier to use. They keep adding features and improve on the existing ones. We never had any issues with the system and it gave our users flexibility of using their phone as a keycard.

I wish they included some features for covid screening. As of now they only offer capacity management and tracing but it would be great to have a way to pre-screen anyone who wants to use our office using the same app they already have for accessing it.

Ryan
Ryan
IT Director in USA
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Simple Access Control You Can Rely On

Kommentare: We're very happy with the Kisi platform. It is an access control solution that truly just works with enough options that it is applicable to most situations. We use Kisi for after-hours access control to one of our largest offices. We have over 100 end users setup to use the app and we've had zero complaints or trouble with operation from a user perspective.

As and admin, the service makes it super simple to configure all aspects to your entire access control solution. Configuring users, permissions and settings like scheduled unlocks takes seconds to configure. For users every aspect of the system has been rock solid. The app is straightforward and just works and is lightyears ahead of having to keep track of access cards/keys.

I wish gSuite Directory sync was more developed. It is a useful tool for being able to import your users, but you can not sync more than one-level deep into your organizational structure and that is very limiting. Also wish it was a two way sync or SSO. As it is, when a user leaves our company, we have to remove them from gSuite then login and remove them from Kisi.

Tara
Tara
Director of Operations in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The KISI software provides both easy access and dependable security!

Kommentare: Security and transparency!

The KISI software is incredibly easy to use and my team loves that we use an app to enter our suite. I also really like having the ability to grant temporary access to visitors.

The system is connected to Wifi and when it goes down (not KISI's fault) the KISI system is affected. Not a huge issue because this hardly ever happens and my regular key still works!

James
Community Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Are you still using a key to open a door?

Very easy to use the app, just tab to the door on the app and the door is open. Sharing access can't be easier and the best part is we always get a notification when someone opens any of the doors. Also, Kisi provides a record of the entire usage of the app. I know who opened the door 4 years ago at 2 pm. Awesome, right? Thank you, Kisi for making our life easier and safer.

The users get used to having an easy access to the office. Tap to the phone and the door is open right away. They don't want to wait for even 5 seconds any more at the door :)

William
Event Planning Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy entry to our office (and various rooms within) all through one app

Kommentare: Easy access to our building, configurable access for temporary employees and workers.

It's incredible how an entire building can have wifi locks installed so quickly with Kisi. Our office uses it for front/rear entrance, office side, and various closet spaces on the public side. We don't have a security system but still feel safe having Kisi

Sometimes the app is slow, thus delaying your entry into the building. Also, I didn't update my app for about 1 year and subsequently lost access to our building because the app kept crashing. My bad, but still it was inconvenient.

Russell
IT Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Perfect solution for remote door control

Our company is unique in a way where our receptionists are all remote workers. They use video conferencing to meet and greet our visitors. Kisi allows them to control the office doors from the comfort of their home offices.

When we first purchased the service, we were one of the first companies to implement the solution. The initial setup at the beginning was cumbersome, but I'm sure it has improved since then.

Gary
CTO in Australien
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product covering different industries

Product is very easy to setup & install for different industries. We use it mainly to integrate with our own solution and again the set of APIs & documentation being available are great for developers to utilise. Most importantly I find their staff to be very helpful in resolving issues, as well as exchanging ideas on how we can configure Kisi products to overcome various challenges.

Each controller pro has 4 relays which may not be enough for larger scale implementation. Also it will be great if Kisi can provide more mobile app SDK and the ability for offline operations so customers do not need to worry about data connectivity issue.

Ana
Office Manager in Portugal

Easy to order, install, configure, use, adapt - pretty solid

Kommentare: We have been using Kisi to control access to our offices in Lisbon and London effectively for more than 6 months with no big issues to date. I have use it locally and remotely on a number of occasions and set up permissions/ removed access easily in minutes for different offices from both my mobile and laptop.

It was super fast to order and set up. Even in a country where there yet not partner installers, making Kisi work was a breeze. It is highly reliable and very adaptable. I also like how easy the dashboard is to use from an admin point of view. Great for tight access permissions and able to cope with multiple users. The hardware is also quite cool and sturdy.

The card option could be worked a bit better and sometimes invoicing and order tracking can take a bit of time. But support is always quick to respond, so nothing really escalates that much.

Aaron
VP of SaaSOps, Governance/Compliance in USA

Ease of Admin and Use

Kommentare: Kisi solved my problem of constantly purchasing key fobs, replacing lost fobs and users forgetting their key fobs at home. The app is easy to deploy and implement.

Ease of Administration and provisioning. Having an app to unlock doors is very convenient for admin and user purposes. Cloud managemen

Meets all my requirements. Built in reporting and metrics consumption

Scott
Senior Director of Operations in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great solution for our campuses and pre-school

Kommentare: I love this product. The team is excellent to work with as well!

I love the web based can control from anywhere via internet functionality. I love how I can give people temporary access via an email link as well as how easy it is to manage on the web app. My favorite part is how your phone is your keycard! No more handing out and collecting keycards from people!

Sometimes I wish there were a few additional controls for the door scheduling features. For example if you have a single event that you have a schedule for, that event does not disappear months after the event has passed so you often have to clean up your schedule.

Carlo
Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Simple and Safe

Kommentare: It was great. Salespeople were knowledgeable and engineers were helpful.

I liked how simple it was to deploy and implement.

It was a little complicated to explain to our electrician who helped install it.

Jared
Jared
Customer Success Manager in USA

Great tool providing security to our office

Kommentare: Kisi is an easy tool that gives access for all of our employees to our building, while providing security and peace of mind in the workplace.

Kisi is a smart, easy tool that helps keep our office secure without the hassle of passing out office keys.

The Kisi app has to be open in order for doors to unlock. In addition, their new app design takes extra taps to get the the specific door I want to open. There's some usability features they could update that would be nice so we could essentially walk up to the door and it would automatically open.

Anders
Founder in Schweden
Gewerbeimmobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

The goto solution for digital access.

Kommentare: Been using KiSi since 2018 and having them in mind for future locations as well.

Setup time, user interface and the API - adding their service into our own app.

There aren´t any brandable app or white label solution - which we now have solved through their API and added it to our own app.

Eric
IT Tech in Spanien
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Free Now experience

Kommentare: Our users are more than happy with the quick and easy access provided. The office managers are controlling the access using the admin panel and everything works fine.

- Easy to install and manage, I did the whole setup in just 2 working days! - We didn't experience downtimes or issues, everything works fine.

- There wasn't onsite installation support from Kisi in Europe. - Okta integration wasn't (and isn't) ready yet.

Scott
Innovation Strategist in USA
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Product, Service and Support

Kommentare: Kisi has been a big cost saver for us. We've got multiple locations across the US using the system and has really helped us manage our business better. No more keys, getting locked out or re-keying access points. Staff enjoys using the system because its not complicated or overwhelming for not techy folks.

The system is very easy to install and setup. Kisi has some great documentation online to help install anytime of lock or accessory that you have. Their support service is great too, the team is very helpful and respond quickly if you need them.

Honestly not much. Very intuitive setup on the back end. Dead simple user controls. We've had no issues at all.

Tim
Founder in Kanada
Vorstandsbüro, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Works as advertised

Kommentare: Kisi has eliminated the need to hand out physical keys at our cowork space. It is a great, reliable solution.

The admin panel is easy to use and simple to manage users and schedule door unlocks.

No real cons to speak of. If power or Internet goes out, the system does not work, but this would be the case for any Internet enabled keyless door access system.

Daniel
Space Program Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great for our Coworking Space

Kisi was super easy to set up and has continued to be easy as we add new members and rent out our space for events etc. Very convenient to share access and control the security of the space remotely.

The app and mobile website lacks some functionality for administrators - could be more mobile friendly.

Susan
IT Specialist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

KISI Review

The platform interface is very user friendly. Provisioning and deprovisioning can be done within seconds.

The initial login can be challenging as you'll need to send a confirmation email and not all users receive the email. Some emails appear to be blacklisted as confirmed by one of Kisi's support technician.