Keyless Door Access

Bewertet am 31.1.2020
Gardner F.
Office Manager + Executive Assistant
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The Kisi Keyless Door Access system has been a success in our office space. I had heard about Kisi's reputation for quality products and outstanding customer care - after our initial consultation and conversation, I was sold. From purchase to install to everyday use, we've been extremely satisfied with Kisi. To remain HIPAA compliant, it is paramount that we have a locked office door at all times. Other locks or ID systems are bulky and archaic. Kisi has created a sleek, pseudo-sexy model that is beautifully enigmatic in our entryway. We especially love the RFID capabilities and that our phones can be our access keys! No more losing expensive key cards or fumbling with outrageous FOBS. Our pockets are weighed down enough! We had one glitchy day in the system, and Kisi was super-responsive in handling the blackout. I was impressed with how they communicated with me and their efforts in getting us back online within a few moments. Overall, I highly recommend using this product and working with Kisi. They have been and continue to be a pleasure to work with!

Nachteile: The only downside to the Kisi hardware is that the actual hardware options are fairly limited. We have a new space that requires an in-door mounted security system - something Kisi doesn't offer (yet!).

Are you still using a key to open a door?

James A.
Community Manager
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Very easy to use the app, just tab to the door on the app and the door is open.
Sharing access can't be easier and the best part is we always get a notification when someone opens any of the doors. Also, Kisi provides a record of the entire usage of the app. I know who opened the door 4 years ago at 2 pm. Awesome, right?
Thank you, Kisi for making our life easier and safer.

Nachteile: The users get used to having an easy access to the office. Tap to the phone and the door is open right away. They don't want to wait for even 5 seconds any more at the door :)

Centralized access control???? Oh and I would give customer support 6 starts out of 5 if it'd let me

Peter P.
IT Operations Manager
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our company was looking for a way to control global access. Previously we had security companies do individual install and had to have someone at each location control access and issue cards for entry. We needed a way we could show that when someone left the org or was terminated we immediately disabled access, without hoping the person at the location was paying attention to delete access.

Vorteile: Kisi is the best way in the business to control access for multiple locations from one easy administrative portal. The app is easy to use and the hardware complements it perfectly. Our users love how easy it is to get in and out security teams love how easily it is to enable and disable access.

Nachteile: The features that I WISH Kisi had is actually already on their roadmap! I want SAML 2.0. They have it on the way. I want enhanced administrative levels of control, they already have that on the way!

Seamlessly use every day

Bewertet am 1.8.2019
Gabrielle T.
Email Marketing Associate
Internet, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Super simple. We use this literally every day at my office, in fact one office uses it exclusively to get in and out of the building. Just click into the app, click the door you want to open and voila, it opens! Honestly awesome, so much better than keys. Wish my house had this.

Nachteile: Sometimes it takes a moment for the app to connect/occasionally it doesn't recognize the door and you have to reload the app. It also would be great if it stayed open for just a liiiiiiittle bit longer... I often have a lot in my hands and have to put my phone away before I can open the door, and by then it's locked again.

von KISI an 2.8.2019

Hi Gabrielle, thanks a lot for the review! Let your systems team know regarding the door open time, they can easily update that and our support team is happy to help!

Perfect solution for remote door control

Russell J.
IT Manager
Verbraucherdienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Our company is unique in a way where our receptionists are all remote workers. They use video conferencing to meet and greet our visitors. Kisi allows them to control the office doors from the comfort of their home offices.

Nachteile: When we first purchased the service, we were one of the first companies to implement the solution. The initial setup at the beginning was cumbersome, but I'm sure it has improved since then.

Easy to order, install, configure, use, adapt - pretty solid

Bewertet am 31.1.2020
Ana R.

Kommentare: We have been using Kisi to control access to our offices in Lisbon and London effectively for more than 6 months with no big issues to date. I have use it locally and remotely on a number of occasions and set up permissions/ removed access easily in minutes for different offices from both my mobile and laptop.

Vorteile: It was super fast to order and set up. Even in a country where there yet not partner installers, making Kisi work was a breeze. It is highly reliable and very adaptable. I also like how easy the dashboard is to use from an admin point of view. Great for tight access permissions and able to cope with multiple users. The hardware is also quite cool and sturdy.

Nachteile: The card option could be worked a bit better and sometimes invoicing and order tracking can take a bit of time. But support is always quick to respond, so nothing really escalates that much.

Great solution for our campuses and pre-school

Scott V.
Senior Director of Operations
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love this product. The team is excellent to work with as well!

Vorteile: I love the web based can control from anywhere via internet functionality. I love how I can give people temporary access via an email link as well as how easy it is to manage on the web app. My favorite part is how your phone is your keycard! No more handing out and collecting keycards from people!

Nachteile: Sometimes I wish there were a few additional controls for the door scheduling features. For example if you have a single event that you have a schedule for, that event does not disappear months after the event has passed so you often have to clean up your schedule.

The KISI software provides both easy access and dependable security!

Tara L.
Director of Operations
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Security and transparency!

Vorteile: The KISI software is incredibly easy to use and my team loves that we use an app to enter our suite. I also really like having the ability to grant temporary access to visitors.

Nachteile: The system is connected to Wifi and when it goes down (not KISI's fault) the KISI system is affected. Not a huge issue because this hardly ever happens and my regular key still works!

Great tool providing security to our office

Bewertet am 8.5.2018
Jared D.
Customer Success Manager

Kommentare: Kisi is an easy tool that gives access for all of our employees to our building, while providing security and peace of mind in the workplace.

Vorteile: Kisi is a smart, easy tool that helps keep our office secure without the hassle of passing out office keys.

Nachteile: The Kisi app has to be open in order for doors to unlock. In addition, their new app design takes extra taps to get the the specific door I want to open. There's some usability features they could update that would be nice so we could essentially walk up to the door and it would automatically open.

Works as advertised

Bewertet am 7.2.2020
Tim M.
Vorstandsbüro, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Kisi has eliminated the need to hand out physical keys at our cowork space. It is a great, reliable solution.

Vorteile: The admin panel is easy to use and simple to manage users and schedule door unlocks.

Nachteile: No real cons to speak of. If power or Internet goes out, the system does not work, but this would be the case for any Internet enabled keyless door access system.

Kisi is the way of the future

Bewertet am 16.1.2018
Caitlin K.
Community Manager

Vorteile: We couldn't run our coworking/event space without Kisi. As a business with 100+ members, multiple staff members and contractors, and a space that hosts frequent events this really is the only way to ensure the right people have access to your building at the times you choose. I also love that you can set permissions to when exactly they can access the space. For example, you can set permission to enter the space on 1 specific day (perfect for event hosts or contractors) or indefinitely (and can even set different permissions within that- i.e. whether or not they can access the space after hours or on the weekends, for example). Being able to unlock the doors remotely via the app has also been revolutionary for my (and the rest of our staff's) work/life balance (we don't need to drive to our location to open the doors with a key anymore it can all be done at home via the app)!

Nachteile: The only con (which is also a pro) is that it functions off of your wifi network, so if your wifi is down it could be a security issue.

Easy entry to our office (and various rooms within) all through one app

Bewertet am 8.3.2018
William B.
Event Planning Manager
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easy access to our building, configurable access for temporary employees and workers.

Vorteile: It's incredible how an entire building can have wifi locks installed so quickly with Kisi. Our office uses it for front/rear entrance, office side, and various closet spaces on the public side. We don't have a security system but still feel safe having Kisi

Nachteile: Sometimes the app is slow, thus delaying your entry into the building. Also, I didn't update my app for about 1 year and subsequently lost access to our building because the app kept crashing. My bad, but still it was inconvenient.

Great product covering different industries

Gary Y.
CTO
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Product is very easy to setup & install for different industries. We use it mainly to integrate with our own solution and again the set of APIs & documentation being available are great for developers to utilise. Most importantly I find their staff to be very helpful in resolving issues, as well as exchanging ideas on how we can configure Kisi products to overcome various challenges.

Nachteile: Each controller pro has 4 relays which may not be enough for larger scale implementation. Also it will be great if Kisi can provide more mobile app SDK and the ability for offline operations so customers do not need to worry about data connectivity issue.

Ease of Admin and Use

Aaron O.
VP of SaaSOps, Governance/Compliance

Kommentare: Kisi solved my problem of constantly purchasing key fobs, replacing lost fobs and users forgetting their key fobs at home. The app is easy to deploy and implement.

Vorteile: Ease of Administration and provisioning. Having an app to unlock doors is very convenient for admin and user purposes. Cloud managemen

Nachteile: Meets all my requirements. Built in reporting and metrics consumption

Excellent Product, Service and Support

Scott K.
Innovation Strategist
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Kisi has been a big cost saver for us. We've got multiple locations across the US using the system and has really helped us manage our business better. No more keys, getting locked out or re-keying access points. Staff enjoys using the system because its not complicated or overwhelming for not techy folks.

Vorteile: The system is very easy to install and setup. Kisi has some great documentation online to help install anytime of lock or accessory that you have. Their support service is great too, the team is very helpful and respond quickly if you need them.

Nachteile: Honestly not much. Very intuitive setup on the back end. Dead simple user controls. We've had no issues at all.

Great for our Coworking Space

Daniel H.
Space Program Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Kisi was super easy to set up and has continued to be easy as we add new members and rent out our space for events etc. Very convenient to share access and control the security of the space remotely.

Nachteile: The app and mobile website lacks some functionality for administrators - could be more mobile friendly.

User Friendly

Paula L.
Area Manager
Kosmetik, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: By installing Kisi it has added a lot of value to our business ,we able to increase our operational hours and decrease hourly staff.

Vorteile: Very easy to process to install and use our staff loves it!

Nachteile: cant think of anything, our experience has been positive we have now installed Kisi in both of our locations!

Great access control

Patrick R.
Director of Operations
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've been able to lock the office down as needed and control who has access, and when. The remote admin has been a game changer in contrast with my old system,.

Vorteile: This was very easy to set up as a replacement to our existing access control system. PoE and WiFi connections are a lifesaver, and remote administration is a breeze.

Nachteile: Some of the features in the software, such as google calendar integrations could use a tighter schedule for updating. Currently the system needs 20-30 minutes in real life use to recognize new calendar events, and something more speedy would be helpful. If you are a small office and looking for just keyless entry, the monthly fee may be a barrier to use and not worth the extra expense.

Get where you want to go faster...sometimes...if there is internet

Bewertet am 14.11.2018
William B.
Conference Manager
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: No but really, this is a great software and I appreciate how easy it is to give people access to a building and regulate when/where they are able to get in. My organization used it for 2 years and it was a fantastic solution. We were unlocking the building for each other from across the state!

Nachteile: The only problem we had with Kisi is when the internet would go down. I think it automatically locks the doors at that point. Which is okay! It just means you still need some kind of hard key system. One other small critique is that sometimes pulling out a key would be simpler than unlocking the phone, opening the app, waiting for it to connect, then unlocking the door.

Great for keeping the office a little more private

Bewertet am 20.12.2018
Health Educator
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love that this product allows us to keep pedestrians out of our shared office space. It allows us to keep the space a little more organized and private.

Nachteile: It can be a little slow at times - sometimes I have difficulty getting my key to register.

Kisi allows me to access my co-working space 24/7

Bewertet am 21.7.2019
Elizabeth E.
Health Educator
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I was having issues with the fingerprint entry option we used previously (especially when it was cold outside) so Kisi has made it much easier to access my building quickly so I don't waste any time trying to get in the door.

Vorteile: I like having the keyless entry to my coworking space, all I need is my phone with me!

Nachteile: There have been a few times where the app logged me out, but it wasn't a huge deal.

Kisi

Bewertet am 24.11.2019
Maya L.
Leasing Agent
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Kisi has been great. I have not had any issues with it. I love it!

Vorteile: I love Kisi. I am a leasing agent and I show people an apartment building that uses Kisi. It is so easy to use and I love not needing a key to get it. I wish my own apartment complex would get Kisi!!!

Nachteile: The only concern I would have is if my phone battery dies, I'm not sure how I would enter the building.

Keyless Door Access Review

Bewertet am 20.11.2018
Liz B.
Vlogger
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I loved that this app allowed me to access my work location by simply using force touch to open up the doors. It was way easy than having to fumble around with keys.

Nachteile: I did not like that with this software when the power would go out, it wouldn't work properly and then you would have to switch to using normal key. This was a little bit of an inconvenience.

Kisi Access

Joe W.
Franchise support manager
Rundfunk, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I work with it everyday and we enjoy installing it

Vorteile: Ease of use for installer and customer to use

Nachteile: I cannot say I dislike anything about the software

Great product

Derrick S.
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to use software and great feeling knowing you no longer need to have keys.

Nachteile: I can't really think of any cons with this product.