Roundtable Online Learning LMS Erfahrungen

Über Roundtable Online Learning LMS

We partner with you to develop custom learning management systems and training courses.

Erfahre mehr über Roundtable Online Learning LMS

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Roundtable Online Learning LMS

4,0
5,0
5,0

Roundtable Online Learning LMS hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Roundtable Online Learning LMS bereits verwendet?

Richard O.
Richard O.
CEO | DRUMMER in USA

I'm Astonished (Filled with Wonder and Amazement) That's What Roundtable Delivers!

Frankly - it's not that much about the software - it's all about the people! The professionals - in every role - developing and supporting it. From my very first encounter - it's always been about. "How can we help you achieve what you require to achieve?" "What else can we do for you?" "Hey - here's something we thought can work better for you." My point - yes the software / system works and works remarkably well and is highly reliable. But please - it's the professionals at all levels at Roundtable that are the value-amplifier. Our company is astonished - remaining loyal (because they earned this and sustain this) and we are enthusiastically recommending Roundtable to colleagues, clients and many other kinds of organizations. There are so many players in the Learning / Content Development / Management Field - and it seems like 10 more per day entering. Overall - the "software" is not the differentiator - it's the people / professionals that interact with customers - from the first point of contact through their well-defined processes - through every other function - that are what delivers high-yield outcomes and worth. Roundtable Learning is deep and robust here!

What I like least is that I don't have more time to devote to becoming highly fluent in using the system. Roundtable is available to train and mentor - this is a huge strength they have - so - again - it's not a software matter - it's a time matter for me. Their training is highly personalized - they are extremely patient (as I am not a fast learner) and they make sure to see it through so that I am competent. Who does this in this day and age? Roundtable does!

Robert S.
Training Systems Administrator in USA
Bau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Overall my experience with Roundtable Learning has been a very positive one

Kommentare: Our company has benefited from using this software by being able to quickly and easily delivering mandatory training. I believe it will be a big part of the company going forward and we're happy to have a place to house everything the employees need.

The software accommodates many of our different trainings in many different formats that we implement company-wide. I cannot say enough about the team that supports this product. They have advised us in implementing new systems that we weren't even aware were possible. On top of that, they also manage our requests quickly and efficiently, so if there are ever any problems we encounter they are quick to have them resolved. They have also built us a beautiful customized home page that really draws in our target audience.

There is a bit of a learning curve in the beginning to understand the way that trainings are deployed. Some of the language as an administrator can seem a little redundant but once you've worked with the tools for a little while they're not too difficult to understand.