Über MoneyMinder

MoneyMinder wurde für ehrenamtliche Kassenwarte entwickelt und hilft, die Bücher schnell und einfach ohne Erfahrung zu verwalten.

Erfahre mehr über MoneyMinder

Set up was a bit confusing until I realized I could make the categories match our budget.

Bewertungen zu MoneyMinder

5,0
4,9

MoneyMinder hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 92 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du MoneyMinder bereits verwendet?

Tiffany
Tiffany
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Becoming a Treasurer Can be Daunting?

Kommentare: Priceless.

When I stepped into the treasurer role for our PTA, I had zero experience and no one directly to turn to for assistance with what this role entailed. MoneyMinder's support is absolutely amazing. They check your budget for you and call if they would like to make any suggestions. They will copy over your previous years transactions for tax purposes. When I had contacted quickbooks about accessing our old account for tax purposes it took far longer than any exchanges I had with money minder and they were unable to locate our old account. They have also been available for tips on how to build a COVID-19 based budget for the upcoming school year. The platform is user friendly and the reports have everything I need to manage our finances. I could have not asked for a better experience. Their service is priceless.

I cannot think of anything. I've only had a great experience.

Jennifer
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

Affordable, powerhouse accounting for non-profit homeowners associations

Kommentare: MoneyMinder brings accountability, transparency, consistency and transferability to the accounting for our homeowners association.

We are a homeowners association with 175 homes. Not big or expensive enough to have a management company so we are run by volunteers. MoneyMinder has given us professional accounting and fully integrated member (household) assessment management. Integrated with a third party electronic collections service MoneyMinder offers an end to end solution that provides traceable transparency and professional accounting. All that plus MoneyMinder support team is OUTSTANDING. They are informative, patient, reassuring and helpful. We couldn't have done it without them.

So... This isn't bad because MoneyMinder is VERY affordable. You don't get affordability with high degrees of customization. For me tuning MoneyMinder to work for our application was like designing an IKEA kitchen. You had the bits and they are what you need; but you have to work with what there is even if they aren't a perfect fit. So we needed to use your standard fields for slightly different purposes, figure out how to have a unique standard IDs for houses that change owners and document key card numbers. None of this was impossible; especially given your strong support team. That said, I'm happy I've done my fair share of software implementations so I was able to cope. We're very happy with our result and your service. That said, should you ever have the bandwidth, it might be nice to offer a "template" solution for various standard use cases.

Alana
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Customer Support

Kommentare: Overall I am very satisfied.

Customer Support (specifically [SENSITIVE CONTENT]) has been amazing. She has been readily available, patient and very knowledgeable. She actually reached out to me ahead of our scheduled call (she knew from another employee that I was having trouble using the system). And she helped me the same day I put in the request. It was wonderful. I’ve called her several times since and she has been beyond helpful.

The integration and cash box features were troublesome for me but Julie was beery helpful.

Lora

The Reluctant Treasurer Review

Kommentare: It is not so complex I could not understand it. It takes time, but it is intuitive and makes sense.

It was easy to install, and your tech support helped us figure out what features we needed for our fishing club.

There is a learning curve if you are not accounting oriented. But I do not see how that is MoneyMinder's problem. It is mine.

Juanita
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Start by making a budget

Kommentare: With MoneyMinder we will reduce the time and money required to produce our financial reports while also producing less complicated, more understandable reports.

The information about making a budget for a non profit was most helpful. However, I had difficulty understanding headings, subheadings, and categories. Shirley emailed and asked how I was getting along, then set up a time a phone call. She even entered part of my budget information so I could see how it should look. She was very patient and explained details in a way I could understand.

On the Budget Analysis report the totals print at the bottom of every page, the same totals that print at the end. I would rather the totals just print at the end.

Matt
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Absolute grand slam!

Kommentare: Everyone has been beyond helpful. The platform is exceptional and easy to use. But it is the customer support that is there to help and work with your specific data to get things fixed. They work hard and have access to other team members for additional help as needed. 1000% make it worth all of the money. The software is just icing on top!

I like the ease of use of high-level accounting software that makes this work accessible to someone who is not in accounting at all!

I don't use the program enough to have steps memorized so I have to reach out to customer support more than I'd like to.

Volunteer Treasurer in USA
Hausmeisterservice, Selbstständig

Way better than Quickbooks.

Kommentare: We love this product. It’s just what we need for a 100 home HOA. Easy learning curve for volunteers.

Easy to useWeb-basedComplete for an HOASuperior customer supportResponsive to feature enhancement suggestions Imports transactions from banksOffer online payment options

There are no flaws for our use. None. None.

Lori
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Has everything without being intimating

Kommentare: I've been using it for 6 months. Most things I've taught myself by just looking around the software. I have called customer service when I get to stumped. Only needed to used this resource twice and both times were a quick pleasant event.

Clear menu driven software. Format, font, fields are easy to read/use without spending hours reading tutorials.

I would like to be able to create the billing statement and reports with our Logo, add my own color scheme and format.

Amy

Outstanding Customer Service

Kommentare: Our organization was able to quickly work out an annual budget and follow it accordingly. I am easily able to run monthly and quarterly reports and tax filing has been made easy! The customer support is by far the best I have ever experienced with any accounting program and has gone above and beyond in order to make our departmental transitions very seamless.

It is easy to use and guides first time users in a way that is easily understood.

None. I am 100% happy.

Mary
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

First Time User of MoneyMinder Hits the Jackpot with the Software!

Kommentare: I am solving multiple issues with MoneyMinder. My non profit group is run by non accounting/non finance background parents and we need software that will make life easy, time efficient, and accurate.

I spent part of the day learning the software and figured everything out that I needed to add & do. For only having one day on the software, with zero accounting background, I set up a budget, ran an expense report, added bank transactions, and since it is the last day of the month, ran a reconciliation report. I am happy that the software is intuitive and accurate.

I would love to see an off budget/escrow feature added.

Joy
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Value to Valur

Kommentare: I definitely appreciate the fact the system stores the information off site. The fact that that those that we allow to have access to the money tracker can look into the accounts but are unable to make changes. Forms are easily available for the treasurer report and daily needs.

The to which set up Vendors. Transaction reports are easily available. Reconciliation of multiple accounts.

Didn’t have the ability to search by dollar amounts.

Antwort von NonProfitCentral

Hi Joy! Did you know you could search by dollar amounts by using your browser's built-in search function? Just a tip.

Leslie
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I have never had a problem with MoneyMinder in the 4 years that I have used it.

Kommentare: Whenever I call the company or email, I get a response very quickly and they are always so helpful and kind.

I like that it is easy to use and provides different reports. It is not difficult to enter the information you need for your organization. It is easy to make a correction if needed. With this program, it is easy to reconcile your bank statement. Wonderful to upload your budget for the year and again, easy to change as the year proceeds. I have recommended this program to numerous PTAs. I feel one of the biggest pros to this program is that you may retrieve information from past fiscal years. If you need to remember something, it is right at your fingertips. That helps make for an easy transition, when new officers are taking over the treasurer's job. I like that you can access the information from any computer as long as you have your information to log in. This is the easiest program to use with a low cost for all that it can do and produce!!

I haven't found anything on the program that I do not like in the many years that I have been treasurer for PTAs.

Roxanne
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

MoneyMinder HOA Software

Kommentare: We went from a very difficult to use spreadsheet and we computerized our organization in a day. Lots of people commented how happy they were to get their invoices by email and they got an email response after their payment was posted (all out of MM). The reports are excellent and make my month end and year end so much easier.

Very easy to set and use. The customer service is outstanding. They respond so fast.

I would like to be able to save documents in the individual accounts vs a paper file.

Robert
treasurer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

TAC review

Kommentare: great. people are friendly and the software is great for a small non-profit.

the reports section is easy to customize.

the check book, always have to go to the bottom for the current one.

Antwort von NonProfitCentral

Thanks for the kind review Robert. Did you know that if you click on the little triangle by the date (in the check register) it will reverse the date range so your recent transactions are at the top? That will eliminate that scrolling issue. Hope that makes things easier!

Lois
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product, Easy to Use

Kommentare: It's easier to keep track of our PTA budget when our Income and Expenses are listed all in one line.

It's clear and straightforward. Easy to print different reports, depending on what information we are trying to compare. WAY easier to use than PTAvenue's financial tracking system.

Entries don't automatically save when moving from one entry to the previous or next one. You have to save it, go back to the register, and then scroll down to the next entry you might need to access or edit. Newer version doesn't have a way to import Square transactions. PDF reports printed under the new version don't have page numbers, even though the old one had page numbers in the top right corner.

Antwort von NonProfitCentral

Thanks for the valuable feedback! We've asked IT to bring back page numbers on the PDF exports in the new version. You're the first to report it. Thank you. Also great idea to add a Save and Next so you can make changes and then keep on moving through your existing entries. It's on our to-do list. Square import in the new version? So close. Look for this very soon.

Carey
Treasurer in USA

Money Minder staff are amazing to work with. Customer rep have helped me a lot.

It is super simple and easy to work with. There aren't a lot of screens to toggle thorough. Once you've built your first year the 2nd year is as simple as a copy. Its such a time saver.

I wish that if you decided to change coding that you didn't have to change all of the entries you have made to that code. I would be nice to enter the new GL code and then copy to everything entry made to the old GL code

Antwort von NonProfitCentral

Hi Carey, It sounds like you're wanting to move a category from one heading to another. Is that right? If so, we can help you do that. Would you like to reach out to us for instructions? support@moneyminder.com Thanks! Cyndi

Melinda

Excellent program and support

Kommentare: Ease of documentation and knowing that your reports are correct each month.

The software allows you to capture a large amount of information in a very convenient way. You can customize how much or how little detail you want to include about your transactions. Overall the program is fairly intuitive to use and my favorite feature is the amazing support you receive when you call with questions.

There is no way to revert to previous budgets- so if you decide to do a budget revamp, and it doesn't pass at your meeting, you need to retype the entire thing back in. I wish there was a way to save favorited links so that I don't have to look through all the reports menus each time.

Jennifer
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use for Non-profit PTO

Our PTO has been using Money Minder for several years now, and we find it very easy to use.

Sometimes we have to really pay attention to the totals depending on what report we are using to make sure that we are reading the accurate amount.

Lorraine
Financial Chair in USA

Very easy transition to this software from other PTA-type software.

Kommentare: Other than Quicken/QuickBooks or Excel, we had no other software options to our organization. This software is very easy to use and has all the tools needed for establishing and maintaining a non-profit budget.

I like that it's online, so I have access to our information from anywhere. It is also very easy to use, especially if you have any sort of prior experience with Quicken/QuickBooks/other PTA-type software.

I'm still getting used to the reports - they're not quite the same as the other PTA-type software (with which I was very familiar) would generate. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, though - it is just something I have to get used to.

Molly
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Solid software for your non profit

Kommentare: Good - once you learn to use the software, it is easy to keep track of money. I also like that you can have several users at the same time so if someone needs to take over, they have access.

Money Minder has the best customer support I’ve ever experienced! While the software is t 100% intuitive, they have great staff who can walk you through your issues.

I wish payments integrated with contacts seamlessly instead of having to match them up.

New to the Product for our Associaton

Kommentare: The support team was AWESOME during our trial and launch. They never said no, only 'I can do that'. As a retired IT professional, you don't see that very often.

As a not-for-profit Lake Association, we kept all our records (membership, financial, etc.) in spreadsheets. With MMP, we now have one place as the 'system of record' for all that work, but in addition, the documents storage and management has been a big plus so that we don't have to hunt down who on the board has the current 'master' of a document.

We do about 5 mailings a year to our members. It would be nice to have label making capabilities within the product.

Joy
Treasure in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This software is easy for a non professional to work with ease.

Kommentare: I have had to call for support and had a great team member each time.

Besides the ease, I love the fact that all information is being save off site. I wish their would be a program for my home use.

Better way to print only for current month.

Antwort von NonProfitCentral

Thanks for the kind words. To get a print out for the current month, go to the Treasurer's Report. You can select a date range there! That might solve the problem.

Laura

Great resource for non-profits

Love the ease of use of this software for our non-profit. It is set up perfectly for PTA financing and is easy to use by the least to the most experienced treasurer

Every time I have had issues, I simply look up help in the menu or sometimes call customer support, I get the help I need right away.

Holly
PTA President in USA

NHPTA

Kommentare: We love MoneyMinder. It has been an amazing addition to our organization.

It is so easy to use. Simple and adaptable to our organization.

The only thing we would like to see improved is to have more customization for the reports.

Jenny
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Amazing Customer Service

When I needed help they responded immediately and helped right away. Problem solved!

I haven’t found any complaints great company!