Über MoneyMinder

MoneyMinder wurde für ehrenamtliche Kassenwarte entwickelt und hilft, die Bücher schnell und einfach ohne Erfahrung zu verwalten.

Erfahre mehr über MoneyMinder

Set up was a bit confusing until I realized I could make the categories match our budget.

Bewertungen zu MoneyMinder

5,0
4,9

MoneyMinder hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 91 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du MoneyMinder bereits verwendet?

Tiffany
Tiffany
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Becoming a Treasurer Can be Daunting?

Kommentare: Priceless.

When I stepped into the treasurer role for our PTA, I had zero experience and no one directly to turn to for assistance with what this role entailed. MoneyMinder's support is absolutely amazing. They check your budget for you and call if they would like to make any suggestions. They will copy over your previous years transactions for tax purposes. When I had contacted quickbooks about accessing our old account for tax purposes it took far longer than any exchanges I had with money minder and they were unable to locate our old account. They have also been available for tips on how to build a COVID-19 based budget for the upcoming school year. The platform is user friendly and the reports have everything I need to manage our finances. I could have not asked for a better experience. Their service is priceless.

I cannot think of anything. I've only had a great experience.

Jennifer
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

Affordable, powerhouse accounting for non-profit homeowners associations

Kommentare: MoneyMinder brings accountability, transparency, consistency and transferability to the accounting for our homeowners association.

We are a homeowners association with 175 homes. Not big or expensive enough to have a management company so we are run by volunteers. MoneyMinder has given us professional accounting and fully integrated member (household) assessment management. Integrated with a third party electronic collections service MoneyMinder offers an end to end solution that provides traceable transparency and professional accounting. All that plus MoneyMinder support team is OUTSTANDING. They are informative, patient, reassuring and helpful. We couldn't have done it without them.

So... This isn't bad because MoneyMinder is VERY affordable. You don't get affordability with high degrees of customization. For me tuning MoneyMinder to work for our application was like designing an IKEA kitchen. You had the bits and they are what you need; but you have to work with what there is even if they aren't a perfect fit. So we needed to use your standard fields for slightly different purposes, figure out how to have a unique standard IDs for houses that change owners and document key card numbers. None of this was impossible; especially given your strong support team. That said, I'm happy I've done my fair share of software implementations so I was able to cope. We're very happy with our result and your service. That said, should you ever have the bandwidth, it might be nice to offer a "template" solution for various standard use cases.

Alana
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Customer Support

Kommentare: Overall I am very satisfied.

Customer Support (specifically [SENSITIVE CONTENT]) has been amazing. She has been readily available, patient and very knowledgeable. She actually reached out to me ahead of our scheduled call (she knew from another employee that I was having trouble using the system). And she helped me the same day I put in the request. It was wonderful. I’ve called her several times since and she has been beyond helpful.

The integration and cash box features were troublesome for me but Julie was beery helpful.

Harold

Harold Burtzloff review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: very happy with Money Minder ease of use and menu is very clear

MoneyMinder is very easy to use and customer support is great

no paper manual to use for set up once set up very easy

Matt
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Absolute grand slam!

Kommentare: Everyone has been beyond helpful. The platform is exceptional and easy to use. But it is the customer support that is there to help and work with your specific data to get things fixed. They work hard and have access to other team members for additional help as needed. 1000% make it worth all of the money. The software is just icing on top!

I like the ease of use of high-level accounting software that makes this work accessible to someone who is not in accounting at all!

I don't use the program enough to have steps memorized so I have to reach out to customer support more than I'd like to.

Volunteer Treasurer in USA
Hausmeisterservice, Selbstständig

Way better than Quickbooks.

Kommentare: We love this product. It’s just what we need for a 100 home HOA. Easy learning curve for volunteers.

Easy to useWeb-basedComplete for an HOASuperior customer supportResponsive to feature enhancement suggestions Imports transactions from banksOffer online payment options

There are no flaws for our use. None. None.

Deanna
HOA Treasurer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

MoneyMinder was the right choice for our association

Kommentare: I've only been using it for a couple of months, though though this time was spent verifying and reconciling past and current year, which gave me a much more thorough understanding of navigating MoneyMinder, correcting my mistakes, and learning how to use categories and budgeting. I think it is a sufficiently robust product for our 14-unit association, and I'm looking forward to exploring the features in more depth. So far, so good!

We are a small HOA association needed a simple replacement for our spreadsheets to track our accounting. After a good deal of research, I stumbled on MoneyMinder. The free trials, plus the AMAZING assistance from [sensitive content hidden] in Money Minder support to create our setup and input an entire year's worth of data for us was a game changer. And for the first time, we can easily create a budget and track our income and expenses to budget.

I would like to see a report by month of income by unit with the unit #, all in one place with totals for each unit for each month. Maybe it's there, and I just haven't found it. I think they option for accrual rather than cash accounting would be helpful, but not critical.

Mary
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

First Time User of MoneyMinder Hits the Jackpot with the Software!

Kommentare: I am solving multiple issues with MoneyMinder. My non profit group is run by non accounting/non finance background parents and we need software that will make life easy, time efficient, and accurate.

I spent part of the day learning the software and figured everything out that I needed to add & do. For only having one day on the software, with zero accounting background, I set up a budget, ran an expense report, added bank transactions, and since it is the last day of the month, ran a reconciliation report. I am happy that the software is intuitive and accurate.

I would love to see an off budget/escrow feature added.

Julie
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Charity Use

Kommentare: It has been easy to use and input past data so I can view and compare past year budgets and financials.

The price and options for organizing your financial information was the main draw. I am looking forward to learning how to integrate our membership database into the program. Having an online/web based program will make changes to our board in the future seamless.

I would like to be able to see a biennial budget option.

Francine
President/Treasurer in USA

First Time User

Kommentare: For a first time user, my experience was great. I can't wait to update my current fiscal year and spread the word to other local booster clubs.

I liked the fact that the software was user friendly and the videos were helpful and easy to follow. I ran across every kind of error you can make as a rookie and the staff at MoneyMinder were great with helping me correct and identify the missed entries. I think I talked to every agent, lol.

I haven't found a feature I didn't like yet.

Calvin
President in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for all Volunteer non profits

Kommentare: Money minder is a time saver for our non profit. There is no guess work with it's set up and use. The reports available are designed in several ways. It reducing the manual report process by 80%

The ease of using this software is great for those with or without accounting experience. The initial and on-going customer support is terrific.

No Cons that I have noted at this time.

Roxanna
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

MoneyMinder changed my life as Treasurer

Kommentare: MoneyMinder has made my job as treasurer much easier. Also I am much more confident that records are accurate. I love customer service. Live Chat is extremely useful. Each person that has helped me has been wonderfully kind and knowledgeable.

MoneyMinder made all the difference for us. We were keeping records in excel and creating statements one by one. We were not using any software to track expenditures. Now I can easily create 250 statements at one time. The treasurer's report is professional and provides information about the budget. We are tracking how much it costs to take care of the pool, etc. This makes it possible to actually budget. Offering electronic payments has been something our members have been asking for and is working well.

There is nothing to not like about MoneyMinder.

Frank
Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A fantastic product for managing a non profit organization.

Kommentare: Great product and fantastic support. It meets all of our requirements perfectly! The support staff can address technical issues and business alternatives as to how to best use Moneyminder.

Ease of use, adaptable, reliability, fantastic support.

I have yet to find any shortcomings! Moneyminder works exactly as advertised.

Jenn
Treasure in USA

MoneyMinder Second to None

Kommentare: Anyone can use this software, you don’t have to be an accountant. We have been using MoneyMinder for 7 years now. MoneyMinder is setup to give the administrator the ability to give other members, namely our board in our situation, access to view the budget which creates transparent; accounting, membership, fundraising and auditing. Records are kept safe, easy to turnover to a new Treasurer with history being kept.

Ease of use and fabulous customer service. One doesn’t need to have a degree in accounting to use MoneyMinder. User friendly and save loads of time.

Wish I could use it for my own personal budgeting.

Robert
treasurer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

TAC review

Kommentare: great. people are friendly and the software is great for a small non-profit.

the reports section is easy to customize.

the check book, always have to go to the bottom for the current one.

Antwort von NonProfitCentral

Thanks for the kind review Robert. Did you know that if you click on the little triangle by the date (in the check register) it will reverse the date range so your recent transactions are at the top? That will eliminate that scrolling issue. Hope that makes things easier!

Steven
PTA President in USA

Great Program. This has vaulted our PTA into different universe of bookkeeping.

I appreciate the ease of use and the ability to have multiple people able to log in with different permissions. Keeping our records straight, being able to upload supporting documents and an easy way to reconcile each month has helped our PTA become more efficient. What used to take one person a full day to do in excel, now only takes a few minutes, multiple times a month and reconciliation takes a fraction of the time.

When pulling the Treasurer Report it would be nice if it defaulted to the current month instead of the end of the year each time. One other thing that would have helped our PTA is having one more level on the budget. If we would be able to add a itemized level to the sub category, that would roll up on reports we would be able to show the main points to our general membership, but use the itemization for future budgeting purposes.

Treasur34 in USA
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great solution for Lions clubs, in particular, and probably for many non-profits

Kommentare: ****** out of a possible ***** rating!

Once I got the hang of its features and with a lot of excellent help from customer support, it is easy to manage and modify most mistakes.

It would be nice to be able to generate a budget and treasurer's report in spreadsheet form by month and with beginning and ending bank balances

Leslie
PTSA Treasurer in USA
Fundraising, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding Program for PTAs

This program is extremely easy to use. I recommend it to all PTA volunteers. It is easy to train our ladies to use it. The reports that are generated are excellent in showing our members where the money has come and gone.

So far, in the 10 years that I have been using this program, I have never had a complaint.

Jennifer
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use for Non-profit PTO

Our PTO has been using Money Minder for several years now, and we find it very easy to use.

Sometimes we have to really pay attention to the totals depending on what report we are using to make sure that we are reading the accurate amount.

Madeleine
Hr assistant in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

I had an awesome experience.

Kommentare: Learned some great new tools

I enjoyed every thing about this software right down to the login screen and the time it took to install it.

The only thing I didn't like was the cost. I wish they offered the program for free, then more people would use it.

Alyona
Treasury in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

School PTO

Kommentare: Mostly budgeting and bank reconciliation is our main functions, plus some reporting

Love the reports - easy to modify, to access and to share. This year we have discovered Cheddar Up and enjoyed it as well!

Might not be a huge name recognition yet.

Emily
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Worth its weight in gold

Kommentare: I have only been working with this program for a few months, but I have had a phenomenal experience. They are so helpful and easy to work with. Any time I have a question, they are ready to help. They make it easy for me to understand the answers to my questions and they make sure my problem is resolved every time. Amazing product, especially for small organizations like ours that are volunteer-based.

The customer service! MoneyMinder's representative are kind, responsive, and go above and beyond every time.

There are a few minor things that I would change, most of which are personal preference issues.

Sabrina
Auditor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

PTA

Kommentare: We have integrated both Square payments and our monthly Bank statements making managing the accounting for our PTA nonprofit easy.

When the PTA asked me to audit their books I have to say I was nervous but, after calling customer service at MondayMinder I was happy to help.

Taking over with only one log-in is difficult for a nonprofit. They should really offer additional users at no additional cost since they cater to nonprofits.

Antwort von NonProfitCentral

vor 3 Monaten

We're so glad that MoneyMinder helped make auditing your PTA's books easy. And we're happy to let you know that MoneyMinder does allow for multiple users at no additional cost. Perhaps the Treasurer for your PTA did not know that.

Mike

MoneyMinder - A Treasurer's Best Friend

Kommentare: MoneyMinder customer service is so friendly, knowledgeable and caring that you almost wish for a glitch to provide a reason to call. But glitches rarely happen because the software is well-designed and easy-to-use.

Easy to edit entries in check register.

Interface with Firefox not always good. Certainly the problem is with Firefox.

Natalie
Founder in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

MoneyMinder is an awesome non-profit software!

It is easy to use, is very intuitive, and the customer service is amazing! I have used MoneyMinder for over 12 + years and it has been a great experience. The software keeps improving, the platform is always reliable, and I have never had a glitch. It's really worth the money and the reports and organization of the software is so helpful.

I have no cons at all about this software or my experience.