Über EventCreate

EventCreate ist eine schnell wachsende Event-Marketing-Plattform, mit der Planer in wenigen Minuten eine Event-Website erstellen können.

Erfahre mehr über EventCreate

Not enough control over placement. For example too much space between blocks.

Bewertungen zu EventCreate

4,9
4,9

EventCreate hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 462 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du EventCreate bereits verwendet?

Edith W.
Edith W.
Art Director in Namibia
Design, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great website for gathering online RSVP's

Kommentare: Very useful website. I used it to gather RSVP's for my sisters' non-traditional wedding celebration event.

The simplistic, easy-to-use and well-designed templates. User interface is very beginner-friendly and there is a lot of customisation possible even on a free trial.

I honestly did not find anything that need improving when using the free trial version.

Jammie K.
Founder & DJ of Ecstatic Dance Visalia in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

I love the website that comes with Event Create!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Customer service has been great! All of my questions have been answered quickly and thoroughly! I greatly appreciate it!

I was looking for a way to sell tickets for events online. Most other options only offer a basic event page. What I love about Event Create is that I was able to create a customized, professional-looking website for my events without paying more for it. It was easy to customize the site and add my own creative flare to it. Event Create is just what I needed!

I can't complain, because I am using the free version for now. But I could see myself paying in the future when I want to advertise for multiple events at the same time. I have been really pleased with everything so far. My event just went live today and I already sold my first ticket!

Raya W.
Promoter in USA
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Disappointing Customer Service

2 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Their trial is a scam. I had a lot of difficulty cancelling the account trial and had to speak with 2 representatives. They ended up lowering the refund amount from $24 to $19, which I felt was insulting. There are many companies like theirs with bugs in their system so you can't actually cancel online. Very frustrating.

It was really easy to set up and the preferred module out of the few we were testing, however their customer service was disappointing.

I used my personal credit card to set up the trial and test the site. My team liked this module so we decided we were going to purchase the business account. I cancelled my trial to set up the business account with the business credit card. When I went to update our account I saw that my account was still active. I cancelled it again. I had no confirmation email. I was charge $48. I contacted customer support, they were condescending and offered $24 of a refund and asked if I wanted them to cancel my account. I thought I had already cancelled it. 3 times I had to cancel this account and after a lot of back and forth with the company, they only refunded me $19, less than what the original representative had offered.

Trevor M.
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Event & Business Management Software

Kommentare: It is fairly new to us, but overall we really have enjoyed it. It is easy to use, very professional, and for the price you get a good amount of options. Their customer service responded within 4 hours via email in the middle of the night and fixed OUR issue so kindly. We are so excited to grow our business and expose other to EventCreate!

Not only is it very inexpensive for a good package, but it also is very easy and user friendly. There are so many customization options and really allows you to run your event as if you were someone using ticketmaster. It looks great, it is very easy to use, we have had no problems with anyone accessing it.

It doesn't have an Android app even tough there is an IOS one. I am not sure why they don't have it, but it is really an inconvenience for a business like our because we utilize different persons to do check-ins and such. It would also be nice if we could choose what information goes on the physical "ticket" that your customer gets. It is a great app, it is just the small things. I don't see any reason not to use this, especially over the other more popular ones.

Leaha Z.
admin assistant in USA
Metallabbau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

I recommend EventCreate

Kommentare: I enjoyed using EventCreate and I will use it again!

Compared to some other options, EventCreate was user friendly, easy to navigate and also had great tech support for when I ran into an issue.

I have not had any issues with the software so far.

Kristie C.
Contract Admin in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool

5 letzten Monat Neu

I love the ease of use and implementation across the board! From set up to registration this was a breeze

Nothing! Everything has been easy to use and work with.

Dianned S.
Reunion Committee Member in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Extremely Impressed!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I'm 110% satisfied. For a ridiculous LOW FEE I have created an awesome website, sent a Save the Date email out that included the website, I have already received immediate positive responses, I can set up the official registration, they have all options for billing attendees, I will learn the responses immediately, I can link to other websites, you can design with your logos, photos and much more.

I have never built a website, I'm 75 and organizing a high school reunion. After only one week I created a great website and sent to almost 700 alumni. I was extremely impressed with the result. I received tons of compliments...it looks so pro I amazed myself!

There needs to be more templates and the ability to customize more easily.

Adrian W.
Elder in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great, easy-to-use system for events.

Kommentare: So for this platform has been great. We look forward to using it more for future events.

EventCreate was super easy to use and set up registrations for our events. We loved the webpage builder and how quick it was to set up our registration page.

Would have liked the ability to include a company logo on the webpage besides the main image.

Brad H.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and quick to build event site

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Easy to use and with a quick sign up. Definitely would use it again for other events.

The ease of use enabled me to be able to build and publish a bachelor party website and registration site in less than an hour. Easy preview of the site allowed me to proof it before publishing and sending out all of the links on my social platforms.

I wished I could add a second page for itinerary and event details as it gets closer to the dates.

Karen K.
managing partner in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Impressed!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

EventCreate is intuitive and easy to use. Really grateful to have found it.

No cons to report. I've only used EventCreate for one event so far. Since it's software, I'm sure I'll find something that could using improving - but haven't yet. Great job, EventCreate!

Alia H.
Graphic Artist + Marketing in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive, Fun and BEAUTIFUL!

Kommentare: Regardless of the technical stuff, (which I don't know if less web-interface savvy people will not get frustrated with it) I otherwise really enjoyed using this program! I needed it super fast, everything was ready, upgrading was easy and didn't require a long term contract or anything! There should be a mobile preview option somewhere to see how that would look (cuz let's face it, we are making these for people to use through their phones); but it was an easy back and forth fix. Highly recommend :)

I love the data tracking, customization and the ability to follow through or update customers in the same way I would on a full website! For the temporary site and ability to still edit and customize, even after sending; is truly amazing to me. I love it!

There are some accessibility issues I have with the more technical aspect of the site. The selection areas, when it comes to multiple lines of title and text boxes, can be super frustrating to click and then have to click AGAIN to actually edit. Why can't it just be click and edit? The "bold" option for text doesn't quite react when you select it. And when you have a set up for a Scheduling section, it should just be premade form with the titles and text to be entered/filled in...unless it wasn't intuitive that that was how I was supposed to do it...I honestly had to click each title and paragraph element to find out how to repeat the sizes, spacing and style.

Becky H.
Wedding Planner in USA
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent event management software

Kommentare: I was looking for an easy, simple, and aesthetically pleasing way to sell tickets for a small event I'm hosting. The registration/processing fees on some of the other sites are more than I was wanting to pay for this small event, and they also weren't nearly as beautiful s the EventCreate websites.

The registration website is beautiful, super customizable, and is something I'm proud to send potential attendees. The price point is also extremely affordable compared to other (less aesthetically pleasing) options out there. I looked into so many options and am so glad I found EventCreate!

I'm very pleased with everything so far.

Grad Student in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

TLDR: HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

5 letztes Jahr

I am using this software to create a webpage for my upcoming virtual college graduation party. I like that this software has been extremely user-friendly. I have worked with other website-building software and was able to quickly figure out any nuances with EventCreate, however I believe it would have been nearly as easy if I were new to web design. This product has just the right amount of features that the average person may need to publish and promote an event. In particular, this website is useful for keeping your event participants updated, as well as for linking a gift registry so I do not have to ask my attendees to keep track of multiple links. Best of all, the free trial access and ability to preview my page before I invested gave me the confidence I needed to commit to this software. And cost is amazing for me at only $4/month! (After the free trial period, the cost is automatically charged to the credit card to cover a year's worth of service.) Even if I use it only once this year (which I won't), I feel I am getting my money's worth. Highly recommend!

If I absolutely MUST choose to list a "con" about this software: I did not like that the monthly subscription was so disproportional to the annual fee, but it is not a big deal because the annual fee is still a great price even if I only needed service for a short time.

Digital Adoption Manager in Frankreich

Easy, functional, and inexpensive!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall experience has saved me time & money. I'm very happy about that!

I needed a website just to be able to send my friends/familiy to RSVP for my baby shower and view updates of the location as it hasn't been determined yet. THIS IS PERFECT! I love how simple it looks, it tracks my guests properly, and also when I get the location, I can easily update it and my friends and family can check the website easily. ALSO, I might add , the mobile version of the website looks great on the phone!

No cons, if you want to pay you get more features which is reasonable. I am only using the free version and it suits me perfectly for my situation and I'm so GLAD they offer this.

Natalie S.
Executive Assistant to the President/CEO in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

SO Thankful for this Software!

Kommentare: Will be using this instead of Survey Monkey or other platforms. This helps organize things in a way that is easy and manageable for me as the event coordinator.

Super easy to navigate and use. User friendly. Not confusing or "over my head." Has all the features I need and features I didn't know I needed but am now thankful for!

Nothing comes to mind. I really enjoy this software and it offers what is needed for what I do for events at our company.

Dejong M.
Business owner, new mom in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Look no further!!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: this site has really allowed me to take full advantage of my event. i created this site for my baby shower and i was easily able to upload my digital files into the site to make everything very cohesive. not only that you get to create an amazing website, rsvp control and 100 invites free!! im in love with this site and will be using it for all my future events.

Event Create is amazing! i used this software to create my babyshower webpage for RSVPs, and it has gone above and beyond my expectations. I am so happy that i chose this place above other sites. the functionality can get a bit weird, but once you get the hang of it you are sure to create top quality designs. this site really lets your creativity come to life with many different customization features. overall i would recommend and use this again.

the functionality can be a bit weird and stagnant. you can not add text. but that is easily remedied by adding a new tab. other than that it is wonderful. easy to use and understand right away. no experience needed!

Vicky C.
Event planner in USA
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, Selbstständig

Baby boomer friendly ... extremely easy to navigate!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I’m not that savvy with Evites, but found Event Create very easy to use. I tried another forum that was a disaster. Event Create was quick to update any changes. They reached and created a time for me to talk with them with any questions I might have. I appreciated their effort but didn’t help with the evite. Have already recommended them to friends. The preset themes was a big plus and you could make them your own.

It was easy to get started. I liked that they offered ready to use themes. Was able to change color, spacing, fonts, etc. with ease. Very easy to navigate website. Could preview how it would look by sending myself the invite. Liked that you added names and emails and it kept track of how everyone responded. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] reached out to help when I wanted to change my email address ... impressive. This software is geared for boomers or millennials to use. Added that special touch for a Zoom Baby Shower. Have had great response from those invited.

Only issue was uploading baby registry link to evite. There were two registry buttons but only one uploaded within the Evite especially those who would use their cell phones to reply. Was an easy fix but make sure to try all “registry” buttons before you send the invite.

Niya M.
Head Designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

EventCreate and my UI

Kommentare: overalll I would say that EventCreate is a wonderful platform to use, to be create and manage our events. the templates are nice, with the ability to create our own plus its very user friendly.

what I loved most was the overall simplicity in my UI. Its tailored for the either a beginner or someone with computer experience. the templates are minimal modern and fresh. I also love the way we can manage the event on the back end, keeping track of our guests and even the ability to send a reminder email.

I would like to be able to center images and the over all flow, unless that feature is already there and I just didn't know how to use it.

Laura H.
Director in UK
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Event Create is easiest way of event management

Kommentare: Refreshing - easy and above standard compared to other websites.

I like the flexible templates used to build and edit a website. Easy to use for beginners etc.. Loved the attendee management and profiling - the option to add questions on registration etc.. the checklist / dashboard is easy to use and sensible logical design.

I think there could have been more highlighting of palettes to use and also some of the premium features really should have been basic - (and are on other websites). Greater use of optimisation for mobiles - as initially I used a background image that wasn't optimised for mobiles .. quite annoying that you can't imbed pictures as a gallery (perhaps premium feature at that time)

Liz S.
Marketing Coordinator in USA

Great for all size events!

Kommentare: This has been a game changer! I am so happy with this product, especially since the world shifted and we all had to quickly learn what events would look like virtually. We started hosting more training sessions and smaller events more often and this site has made it so easy to do!

I have used many other sites in the past - ranging from large-scale sites that cost thousands for basically the same thing as this one, except this was MUCH easier to use! I have already suggested other coworkers from sister companies use it too! The easiest thing about this is that it's mostly drag and drop type design and you are always able to go back and add in more or less. I appreciate that I can add links to social media and our website. I can bring in video clips and even have an interactive map that will show guests where evening events are. Across the board for small or large-scale events, this is the best site to use!

There have been a few times that I wish I was able to change something or add in something different than what was available, however, the team has always been more than happy to help get me what I need and there are many options to design and edit to make it your own.

Chris R.
Producer/Musician in Kanada
Musik, Selbstständig

If I Hosted More Events, I Would Definitely Upgrade

Kommentare: I love it so far. I'm someone who likes straight forward and simple when I do things. They allowed me to set up my event, add a picture, write up a description, and gave me an RSVP button which is the most important part of me doing this event page. So I'd say they nailed it.

For the free account, I was able to set up my event and track RSVPs/names, which was the most important aspects of setting up an event page.

On one hand, it's unfortunate that I can't email invites. One the other hand, I don't really need to anyway. As a free user who just set up their first event, I can't think of any real drawbacks.

Keely R.
Graphic Designer in USA
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Perfect for our Virtual Event

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My experience has been great! I honestly didn't know a service like this with both a custom website and event promotion/registration services existed before I came across this site. It was the perfect solution for me!

Having yet another virtual event during COVID can be boring, so I love that this site allows for an awesome custom website to pair alongside the event. We are hosting a virtual baby shower, so being able to add photos is especially great to help make guests feel included in our experience even though they can't see us. We will also be using the site after the shower to update friends and family with more photos and everything happening. I feel like this is a great combination of hosting event/registration services with that personal touch. It's great to have something with wonderful presentation to be able to share. The website is easy to build and personalize. I'm a designer, so I like that I really do have a lot of control in the settings compared to some other event hosting sites. It's also great to be able to have our registry link directly on the site. As far as registration, I love that we can set custom registration questions, send reminders, and track everything all in the same place. I'm excited to test out and use the texting feature especially.

There are some great options for the varying sections of the website, but I would have personally loved to have a greater variation in the photo layout options. I would have loved to be able to select how many columns I would like to use. Right now, it is either 1 or 4.

Laniqua S.
Manager in USA
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Best event management site

Kommentare: EventCreate is the best all-in-one event management site that I have used. I will definitely use it for every event.

What I like most about software is the app integration for check-in during event, email and text reminders. The best features ever!!

I feel the site should include integration with more payment platforms (i.e., PayPal, Venmo, CashApp, Zelle). Most people don’t feel comfortable sharing their credit card info.

Alexander M.
COO in USA
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Flexibility and Simplicity

Kommentare: We've used it to transmit the values and quality of world class brands in our space. We're using it for event management, have built in account and pricing pieces, then a more robust content platform.

Out of the box invitation and event management products don't allow for much customization and white label work for the simple solution we and most companies I imagine want. We were quickly able to set up and get going, and eventually build the robust product we needed. Great product and support.

Not much, we've been able to solve whatever issues we had.

Paula M.
Entrepreneur in Kanada

So far, so good! Better than other platforms I've used in the past ten years.

This platform is very user-friendly, it allowed me to create a perfectly, on-brand event website where my guests will RSVP for two upcoming events we have going on. I've tested over a dozen other platforms and this one has so far, been the best, especially for the value. The customer service has been quick and very helpful as well. 100% recommended.

I haven't taken too much of a deep dive into all the features yet but so far I have nothing negative to say.