Über EventCreate

EventCreate ist eine schnell wachsende Event-Marketing-Plattform, mit der Planer in wenigen Minuten eine Event-Website erstellen können.

Erfahre mehr über EventCreate

So easy to set up an event and establish ticket sales. The integration into Stripe was seamless.

Not enough control over placement. For example too much space between blocks.

Bewertungen zu EventCreate

EventCreate hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 742 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du EventCreate bereits verwendet?

Shannon
Senior Stylist
Bekleidung & Mode, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

EventCreate makes my job so easy!

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Mary
Mary
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Registration Management

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I love how easy it is for my clients to use. As well as the ability to customize each project.

Make changes to the website landing page. Sometimes, when formatting changes are made to text, it reverts back to the default format.

Dawn
Household Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Great website & invitation generator with rsvp management

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Mostly a very good experience but futzed with the title box of the website too much trying to get it correct before finally giving up and using a stock photo. I did really like the fact it was easy to upload photos and I could use one to personalize the invitation email.

I liked the ability to create a unique website, rsvp management, and the checklist. I also like the fact that you can upload your own photos to use for the website AND email.

I intensely disliked the fact that I couldn't move the title of the website within the "box" of the picture/area. I wanted to use a picture of my husband in front of a traditional Japanese tea house while he was in Japan on business but I could only change the spacing, not the actual placement, of the title. Because there were boxes of whiteness in the picture, that were consequently reflected in the pond the tea house was sitting over, I needed the title to be at the very bottom right-hand part of the "Title" box. If I changed the spacing it made the picture do weird things when viewed. I would have liked to be able to treat the text as a true text box and move it around where I needed it to be. I'd also like to be reminded if I want to send an email when after a .cvs file is uploaded. (I uploaded the file, checked everything out and then completely forgot to actually send the email.)

Santiago
Small Business Owner in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Potential... Fails to Meet the Mark....

Kommentare: I was initially excited to use EC when I first hopped onto the platform because their UI was so simple and intuitive to use.... But the more I used it, the more I found limitations in place that made it impractical to use.

Beautiful layout of UI. Intuitive and well thought out. Customer support response time was adequate.

Extremely limited / restricted in terms of features and abilities. For example: 1. Cannot change a person's registration w/o providing them a full refund.... period (this includes even if they simply want to change ticket date); 2. EC doesn't allow you to track people per event (if you have multiple events). It only creates a single large pool of people for ALL your events; 3. Can only limit ticket sales per person, but not per event (ie: limit number of seats sold per event); 4. No quick printable version of their reports. You have to download everything as a CSV and segment data accordingly; 5. Non dynamic email campaigns (email campaigns don't update when a new person registers for event); 6. No ability to limit number of events a person can register for in a series; 7. Guest registrants not included in email campaigns w/ no option to opt in; and 8. Once refund is provided, registrant is automatically opted out of all email campaigns.

Antwort von EventCreate

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for your feedback, and I'm sorry to hear you weren't happy with EventCreate. There might be some confusion with our product, as we do actually provide these features, including dynamic email campaigns, custom report filtering, and advanced ticket customizations. We'd be happy to demo them for you; please contact us at hello@eventcreate.com to schedule a demo anytime.

Camilo
Owner in Peru

Great for Events Management

EventCreate was my top choice for event management as It offers all the essential tools for planning, attendance management, and RSVPs. With its intuitive interface, robust attendance tracking, and easy RSVP management, EventCreate streamlines the entire process, making it my go-to solution for seamless event coordination.

The initial plan for monthly payments starts at 39usd, there could be better affordable options for non-business users with specific events needs.

Kari
Director of Agent Services in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Eventbrite Converter - Love the White Glove Customizability!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Very positive! It is super customizable and looks professional / sleek. The check-out screen is also very sleek for customers.

The sleek look / ease of editing the check-out page. It is so easy to use and you can customize nearly everything.

That there is not an undo button when editing the site.

James
VP in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product!!

Kommentare: From the moment I began using it, everything has been very smooth. Anyone can and should use this product.

I loved how easy it is to use. I also love the design options.

I think it should allow you to input peoples phone numbers and send text invites/reminders all at once.

Ashley
Admin HR in USA
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Love this event marketing

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

This is so much better than other websites. it's more than just an e-vite, it's a whole atmosphere and really makes our events POP! It's sets a tone for how our event is going to go and this site makes our events really stand out

Wish there were more themes because I'm not super computer savvy, but otherwise I'm happy with the options and drag/drop feature

Deborah Joy
Executive Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect Match for My Events!

Kommentare: EventCreate is a five-star gem for event planners! With its intuitive interface and versatile features, it's a breeze to design stunning event websites. The customizable templates offer endless possibilities, ensuring every event stands out. From registration forms to ticket sales, everything is seamlessly integrated, streamlining the planning process. What truly sets EventCreate apart is its exceptional customer support—responsive, knowledgeable, and dedicated to making your event a success. Plus, the built-in analytics provide valuable insights for optimizing your event strategy. Whether it's a corporate conference or a personal celebration, EventCreate empowers you to create unforgettable experiences with ease.

The ease of navigating the site and setting up my events.

I had to learn to convert my excel spreadsheets to CV files.!

Al
Managing Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

A Refreshing Experience...

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Great experience. I would recommend it. and I did to the people to signed up.

I like that the invite was a website. I could use the flyer image that I created. Most sites will not allow that without an immediate upgrade.

It took a little time to understand how to make all of my image to show without it being cutoff. I consider myself savvy but I figured it out after spending more time to review the functionality.

Abraham
Operations Manager in USA
Bankwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use Event Website Software

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, Eventcreate was a better option for hosting our event website than their main competitor Eventbrite which had a number of fees that would have cut into our operating costs.

I very much liked the customization options and ease of creating a presentable professional event website within a few hours!

The only downside of Eventcreate was the lack of subscription options. A cost for a single event page or for a short term need would have been useful as I do not anticipate using the site creator outside of the one event I am hosting but paid a full year subscription because it was cheaper than the monthly option.

Tara
VP Client Relations & Engagement in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Couldn't Ask For More!

Kommentare: I am so pleasantly surprised with the functionality, capabilities, customization options and overall user-friendliness of EventCreate! I'm so glad I came across the site (found it via a Google search for online event invitations with RSVP). I am getting so many compliments on our event's landing page, how easy it is to have all the information they need about their event right at their finger tips and RSVP. EventCreate helped me look like a website professional rather than just a party planner. Highly recommend EventCreate over any other online event invite/management systems! Will definitely be using again.

The software was very user-friendly. It made it easy to create a beautiful, functional landing page that made it simple to share all the information we wanted to about our upcoming event. It was truly custom to our event. As a marketing professional, being able to brand even a personal event, is amazing! The registration process was also easy to set-up and easy for our attendees to use.

When adding an image to my landing page, it would have been helpful to know the specs for the images so the graphic could be properly formatted to the space. For adding attendees without a spreadsheet, having a simple table that I could manually enter in a list of attendees all at once rather than having to keep hitting the "add attendee" button each time would have been nice.Neither are deal breakers and are mostly just a matter of preference.

Becky
Wedding Planner in USA
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent event management software

Kommentare: I was looking for an easy, simple, and aesthetically pleasing way to sell tickets for a small event I'm hosting. The registration/processing fees on some of the other sites are more than I was wanting to pay for this small event, and they also weren't nearly as beautiful s the EventCreate websites.

The registration website is beautiful, super customizable, and is something I'm proud to send potential attendees. The price point is also extremely affordable compared to other (less aesthetically pleasing) options out there. I looked into so many options and am so glad I found EventCreate!

I'm very pleased with everything so far.

Natalie
Executive Assistant to the President/CEO in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

SO Thankful for this Software!

Kommentare: Will be using this instead of Survey Monkey or other platforms. This helps organize things in a way that is easy and manageable for me as the event coordinator.

Super easy to navigate and use. User friendly. Not confusing or "over my head." Has all the features I need and features I didn't know I needed but am now thankful for!

Nothing comes to mind. I really enjoy this software and it offers what is needed for what I do for events at our company.

Nicky
Trustee in Kanada
Politische Organisation, Selbstständig

Easy to set up. Easy to use.

Kommentare: fast, easy, inexpensive and flexible. i loved this one.

EventCreate was super easy to set up. Intuitive and fast. Lots of options to upgrade but the free version was just what I needed for my smallish event.

no problems at all! like really, there were no downsides at all.

Producer/Musician in Kanada
Musik, Selbstständig

If I Hosted More Events, I Would Definitely Upgrade

Kommentare: I love it so far. I'm someone who likes straight forward and simple when I do things. They allowed me to set up my event, add a picture, write up a description, and gave me an RSVP button which is the most important part of me doing this event page. So I'd say they nailed it.

For the free account, I was able to set up my event and track RSVPs/names, which was the most important aspects of setting up an event page.

On one hand, it's unfortunate that I can't email invites. One the other hand, I don't really need to anyway. As a free user who just set up their first event, I can't think of any real drawbacks.

Andrea
Birthday Girl in USA

Simple RSVP List

Kommentare: Used it one time as a beginner. It was easy to learn and create.

EventCreate made it easy to make a cute landing page for my party guests! It was also easy to manage attendees.

I wish there were some more features to make it even more mobile friendly. I also wish that the website was more customizable.

Joyjit
Homemaker in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Super convenient way of creating an online invite with your own web design

Kommentare: Very happy and satisfied with Event Create. Super quick to create an online invite with RSVP abilities

Ease of use, intuitive UI, great design UI, quick to deploy, easy to monitor attendees, multiple features to handle responses, easily shareable links, opens nicely from mobile

Nothing as such, everything looks fine.

Laniqua
Manager in USA

Best event management site

Kommentare: EventCreate is the best all-in-one event management site that I have used. I will definitely use it for every event.

What I like most about software is the app integration for check-in during event, email and text reminders. The best features ever!!

I feel the site should include integration with more payment platforms (i.e., PayPal, Venmo, CashApp, Zelle). Most people don’t feel comfortable sharing their credit card info.

Fedelina
Sr. Marketing Coordinator in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

High School Reunion

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great and I would use it again.

The user interface was my favorite part. It was super easy to use and saved me so much time.

Advertises no fees, but it looks like there are credit card fees.

Tess
NA in Kanada
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Amazing! Incredbile

Kommentare: Incredible! Have sincerely enjoyed using EventCreate - and such a great price!

I love how easy it is to use. An incredibly accessible platform.

So far, nothing. Maybe how little I can edit on the website developer.

Shannon
Partner Marketing Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly and Impressive Event Site

Kommentare: I am using the site and service for my first event as a customer, but it has been a joy thus far!

The ease of use to build event pages from templates.

Nothing. It's a great site to use when you want to host personal events on a tight budget.

Vicky
Event planner in USA
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, Selbstständig

Baby boomer friendly ... extremely easy to navigate!

Kommentare: I’m not that savvy with Evites, but found Event Create very easy to use. I tried another forum that was a disaster. Event Create was quick to update any changes. They reached and created a time for me to talk with them with any questions I might have. I appreciated their effort but didn’t help with the evite. Have already recommended them to friends. The preset themes was a big plus and you could make them your own.

It was easy to get started. I liked that they offered ready to use themes. Was able to change color, spacing, fonts, etc. with ease. Very easy to navigate website. Could preview how it would look by sending myself the invite. Liked that you added names and emails and it kept track of how everyone responded. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] reached out to help when I wanted to change my email address ... impressive. This software is geared for boomers or millennials to use. Added that special touch for a Zoom Baby Shower. Have had great response from those invited.

Only issue was uploading baby registry link to evite. There were two registry buttons but only one uploaded within the Evite especially those who would use their cell phones to reply. Was an easy fix but make sure to try all “registry” buttons before you send the invite.

Alexander
COO in USA
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Flexibility and Simplicity

Kommentare: We've used it to transmit the values and quality of world class brands in our space. We're using it for event management, have built in account and pricing pieces, then a more robust content platform.

Out of the box invitation and event management products don't allow for much customization and white label work for the simple solution we and most companies I imagine want. We were quickly able to set up and get going, and eventually build the robust product we needed. Great product and support.

Not much, we've been able to solve whatever issues we had.

Dennis
Cybersecurity Engineer in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig

2024 Gilliam Family Reunion

Kommentare: Love this product. I perform proof of concept on many new applications in my profession and often test features required. Before purchasing this one, I tested a few others and none of them provided the features I required with as much ease of use.

Easy to use and easy to deploy. This is a good value for the yearly subscription price. I like being able to upload files instead of creating from scratch in the application.

I needed the ability to move section headers. I also would like the content sections to be resizable. The photo gallery need more separation between pictures and caption visible in the gallery. I would have liked the option to purchase 1, 3, 6, or 9 months. I plan to use this website I created for 4 months but it was cheaper to buy a year than pay monthly.

Susan
Web designer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Class Reunion Management Made Easy

Kommentare: Great. Love it! Has made our planning so much easier. Sending emails is probably the most useful thing

Flexibility of the types of sections for the website

Losing data because I forgot to save before returning and did not get a warning