Über CareSmartz360

A cloud-based, HIPAA-compliant private duty home care software solution to manage every aspect of your home care business on the go.

Erfahre mehr über CareSmartz360

The software is extremely user friendly for the administrator and the caregivers too. Also easy to integrate with Intuit Payroll Online making billing and payroll so much simpler.

Bewertungen zu CareSmartz360

CareSmartz360 hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 50 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CareSmartz360 bereits verwendet?

Tawana Y.
President in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Timely Response

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Software Friendly. Live Help whenever I needed with quick response. Caresmart team was always following up making sure all of my concerns were resolved very friendly and polite.

Software is excellent no concerns user friendly.

Joy K.
Business Administrator in USA

Exceptional Customer Service and user friendly application

Kommentare: We have been working really close with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and she is amazing, she goes beyond her duties, always there to ensure the customers are fully apt to navigating the system. She has tremendous patience, she is kind, attentive to our needs as customer and never declines any opportunity to lend a helping hand. Words cannot describe her professionalism. She is beyond amazing. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] thank you for all you do for your customers [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] Thank you for your expertise and technical support as well
You and your Caresmartz360 team are awesome.
You guys are my favorite home health software vendor

What I liked most about the software is how there are various ways to learn how use the app. For instance, there is costumer support, video tutorials, webinars, and word documents. There is practically, a method for every type of learner, even costumer support one on one trainings!

I really can’t think of any, when ever there is an issue, caresmarts is always on top of it.

Regina M.
Executive Coordinator in USA

Potential but Poor Follow Through

2 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We have not been able to wrap our heads around there not being 24/7 live customer support, considering that most home health care companies are a 24/7 operation. When we have urgent questions on an evening or weekend (which happens almost weekly,) we have to wait until the next business day for a response, which is just unacceptable in this industry. Sometimes days go by before we get a response, and often times the response is little more than " we'll ask the development team" and we are left to figure out a solution or workaround ourselves. We wonder if CareSmartz360 is a new company (like us!) and often times we feel as though we are the guinea pigs for this company to work out their kinks. If we had known this would be the case, we would not have gone with CareSmartz360 Unfortunately we have not been able to solve any of our existing problems with CareSmartz yet. We have actually taken on a few additional issues now that need solving on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. We are currently looking for other software solutions.

It is very aesthetically pleasing and easy to look at all day long, which is very important to us. It makes it easy for staff to pick up shifts.

We were promised quite a few things before signing our contract (an administrator's app and Paychex integration were our two biggest MUST haves) and unfortunately once we signed our contract and started using CareSmartz, it seemed that all of those things were not available to us, at least not yet. We were beyond disappointed to find this out because we were very clear during our 2 sales calls that if these features were not available, we were not interested. We feel we got the old "bait and switch" routine. Our payroll processing used to take one person about 2 hours to do for a 2 week billing cycle before we signed on with CareSmartz and most recently it took 4 people 6 hours of going over everything with a fine toothed comb due to all of the errors on CareSmartz end (miscalculated times, charging overtime to clients we have exempted multiple times, and splitting overnight shifts and Live-In shifts incorrectly.) It is also incredibly difficult to get our staff signed in for the first time, and has taken a team of 3 people at times. This is not only time consuming, but frustrating for office and field staff. That process should be much, much easier.

Mark A.
Director in Kanada

Great Customer Support

Kommentare: It is great overall. No downtime or security concerns at all. Every time we needed support, the team were very responsive.

CareSmartz360+ is user friendly and easy to set up. Their Customer Support has been excellent!

Initially it was tailored to US market only. CareSmartz development team were very helpful to make it accessible to Canadian based Home Care providers.

Cyril O.
Chief Operating Officer in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Caresmart360 Customer Review

4 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Caresmart360 has well trained specialists who are accessible round the clock ready to guide you through any aspect of the learning process. The specialist assigned [SENSITIVE CONTENT]) was awesome trainer.

Very easy to use. Good customer services . Availability of help-desk.

Not able to periodically or daily update our clients Masshealth insurance. That feature is not yet available. I guess.

Obeng A.

CareSmartz360 Services

Kommentare: I am very satisfied for the services so far.

one stop for all you need as home care service administrator

sometimes customer service response time

Asha M.
Managing Director in Trinidad und Tobago
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best Decision ever made for my Home Care Business

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Customer Service is key to the success of any business. Caresmartz360 not only offers EXCELLENT Software. They also have the Team to complement their product.

The ease of use. The training was simple. The software is very user-friendly.

nothing we love everything about the Caresmartz360 Software

Duanesha P.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use! Very interactive.

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Easy to use. Quick response to questions.

It’s simplicity and ability to document the necessities.

None. I like everything about the software

Jennifer A.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

very happy

Kommentare: I have no complaints

I love being able to keep track of staff's time and schedule

I really like it. Nothing I dislike at this point

Natasha Y.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Support with Learning and Integration

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: So far my experience has been great! My trainer Bhanu Singh is the best! He's attentive and consistent. He also adapted to my learning style. That helped me feel confidant about learning the new software.

So far I enjoy the ease of use and the level of new user/administrative support that comes with the software.

I have not had it long enough to know what I don't like.

Roger W.
Director of Operations/Compliance Officer in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

An Ever-Developing Data Platform for Home Health Care Agencies!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The technical support team is extremely responsive. When I have a question of a function or potential issue, their response is timely (Usually under 5 minutes- IMPRESSIVE!!)

What Embrace has enjoyed the most about Caresmartz360 is that it is a mostly one-stop-shop. We are able to integrate Client assessments, Employee profiles, scheduling, HR/Compliance items, billing, payroll, and more in one cohesive system. Its interface is very user friendly.

As we have tread the waters of how to integrate a new system into our agency, we have found some lacking tools, functions, and widgets that would be useful that are not present in the software. What is nice, however, is that the development team is very interested in that kind of feedback and they are constantly adding more features monthly.

Durga G.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great.[ Sensitive Content ] is my tech support. He is highly knowledgeable and patient . He is one of the main reason we still stick with Caresmartz. Overall good service.

Features, User friendly, Tech support. Issues are resolved in timely manner.

Better implementation for care plan as each caregiver has a different care plan for same client

Joshua V.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Way better than our old software

Kommentare: From the original phone call to support calls I make now Caresmartz360 has been a huge part in initiating/supervising client care.

Ease of scheduling, adding clients, adding caregivers and editing information. The overall “feel” of how the program looks makes me excited to use it as opposed to other softwares with an older, boring look. Support gets a rating of 10/10. Professionals are always happy to help. Caregiver app makes life so much easier.

I wish there was a way to “bulk” approve schedules instead of having to open each individual shift and click “approve”

Dan K.
President/Owner in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great product, need more help getting started

Kommentare: I like the system, but you need a dedicated support person to help people get everything set up to start using the software.

Everything I could possibly want/need to run a home care agency. The price is 4 times cheaper than the current software I'm using.

The customer support needs to be better. I currently use another system for my caregivers time clocks, notes, etc... That company had someone completely set everything up and walk me through everything to make sure we understood it all. The 30 minute conference call I had with caresmartz360 was of no help. The lady only went over everything that I was already able to read about on my own. I need help setting everything up and learning their system. The ONLY think they need to improve upon, is having a dedicated professional help people set up their company to use their software. I feel like I'm on an island alone and have to figure it out myself. I know there's videos to watch, but sometimes you need that one person walking you along the first time.

Antwort von CareSmartz

Thank you for your 5-star review! We work very hard to ensure that our software is ready for any new regulatory requirements. We are so happy to hear that you have found Caresmartz360 to be easy to learn and use while still enabling your agency to maintain regulatory compliances. For the training enablement, someone will get in touch with you shortly. We ensure your transition and learning journey stays smooth after opting Caresmartz360 platform.

Shivonne M.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Improve CareSmartz360

Kommentare: indifferent

scheduling tracking ability to personalized the software

customers care support after becoming a member is sadly insensitive the required training are not provided in the library - would like to see more of the basic required training become available.

Antwort von CareSmartz

Thank you for your 4-star review! We work very hard to ensure that our software is ready for any new regulatory requirements. We are so happy to hear that you have found Caresmartz360 to be easy to learn and use while still enabling your agency to maintain regulatory compliances.

Lavette G.
Administer in USA

New Software

Kommentare: Like I said the support team is great and walked me through the whole process even help with the setup of the employee and client data base.

The customer support team was great and went through every part of the system so that I understood the software completely.

At this point no cons just started using so no complaints so far.

Antwort von CareSmartz

Thank you for your valuable review! We work very hard to ensure that our software is ready for any new regulatory requirements. We are so happy to hear that you have found Caresmartz360 to be easy to learn and use while still enabling your agency to maintain regulatory compliances.

Theresa M.

Non Medical In Home Care

Kommentare: Overall, caresmartz360 has been a good experience for my agency. My team and I need time to take in all the use options. we are very excited to explore them all.

Haven't used long but it seems to have everything we need. I love the chat icon at the bottom. the training library is an excellent feature, cant wait to use it. The support team are nice people and don't make me feel stupid for not understanding the terms and how to use the program. Very happy.

I don't know how to use it yet. Not the software's problem, its great.

Travis D.
Vice President in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Customer Service

Kommentare: We had used a previous software before and switching to CareSmartz was a breath of fresh air. Very user friendly and great customer service,

Caresmartz has great customer service. They have customized many different reports and features to fit our business model.

More features geared toward nurse staffing would be awesome. However Caresmartz has been great customizing features to help this.

Ama S.
Billing Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Product

Kommentare: It has solved all my billing and payroll issues. The same information pulled for one process is used for the other, so you don’t have to do the same thing over and over again. And I love customer support. I don’t even have to call...chatting online works just as well. I’m glad I switched.

Caresmartz is very easy to use. It has cut both billing and payroll in half. Customer support is also very proactive.

There is nothing I don’t like. It’s an amazing tool. It’s made my life very easy.

Kelley H.

Awesomeness 💜

5 letztes Jahr

This software help keep compliance in which is everything to me.

Hmmm I have no issues to report all is well

Laquita S.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software and customer service.

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall Caresmartz360 makes it easy to keep client, caregiver and staff files.

I like the caregiver application feature, lead management, the opportunity to add training and the EVV system. Also the opportunity to change and add menu functions. Great how they are always adding features and trying to improve the software and seek out user feedback.

I would like for there to be a feature where you can add a care plan where an RN can access it through the mobile app or the portal with the option of the client being able to sign. Also the process of onboarding caregivers in using or starting to use the app could be easier. Make it easier to use and understand the LMS system for training.

Donna D.
Owner/Director in USA

Terrific product

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I run my business with this software and it makes it very easy and carefree.

The product is very easy to use, I love the dashboards it allows me to have a snapshot of business without having to dig.

There are some tasks that you can do a number of different ways. Sometimes that is confusing.

Nerrica D.
CEO in USA

Amazingly awesome

Kommentare: I have a way of paying my workers with accuracy with the clock in/out option.

The fact that if the trainings are not helping figure something out, I can reach out to customer service with ABSOLUTELY NO issues

What I like least about this software is that I haven't perfected it.

Scott R.
VP in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

CareSmartz360 the smart way to manage your home care business.

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been outstanding. The software runs smoothly and when we do need help our customer service has been excellent.

The software is always being upgraded to meet the needs of our industry.

I do not have any dislikes about this software.

Cassandra D.
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Can use some improvements with functionality

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is completely fantastic. The onboarding is priceless and very much appreciative. The one hour training goes so fast and she's an excellent trainer. Regarding the bugs, I've sent an email....no response. Called tech support and was on hold for quite some time so I hung up. I am going to call again to address the concerns listed and hopefully we can get this straighten out.

The demo was fantastic. This literally is a good product and as a Home Care provider, this was an easy solution in managing the daily operations of my business. Everything you need to manage clients, records, staff, training etc, is here.

There are several bugs that interfere with my day to day business. For example, I have been unable to enter payor info. The screen goes blank, in order to schedule staff to meet with clients, I have to enter payor info. If this step isn't functioning, I can't schedule staff to work with clients, which means clients are not getting service and I am not getting paid for providing a service. Several staff are receiving daily messages that they have a meeting when they don't. In fact the messages are being received during the times they have themselves listed "unavailable". Then you have the "open shift" schedule, none of my staff can see open shifts. I am tech savvy however this system is too complicated to find some of the simplest task in order to self teach. I find myself spending hours trying to figure things out. I 'm going to try this for another 30 days and if these issues continue, I will have to seek services elsewhere.