Über TurboTenant

Kostenlose Immobilienverwaltungssoftware für Vermieter zum Anbieten von Mietobjekten, Erfassen von Mietbewerbungen und Screening von Mietern.

Erfahre mehr über TurboTenant

Bewertungen zu TurboTenant

4,0

TurboTenant hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 57 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TurboTenant bereits verwendet?

I love TurboTenant!

Kommentare: I have loved having a software that helps me with my rental properties!

Keeping up with rent payments. Also my tenants love it because they pay online... no need to run to the post office box as much.

The amount of time it takes for my tenants rent to be deposited.

Antwort von TurboTenant

Hi there! Thank you for the review! We're happy to hear that TurboTenant has helped you keep up with rent payments, which we know can be tricky. Please let us know if you need anything else from us. Best, The TurboTenant Team

James
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Great all in one software

Kommentare: All in one platform for advertising and managing your properties. Works great with great customer service.

Great tracking of invoices and easy rent collection with the ability to maintain property easily and effectively.

Software does not support automatic withdrawal for tenant rents.

Antwort von TurboTenant

Hi James, Thank you so much for the review! We're happy to hear that TurboTenant has helped you with tracking invoices, rent collection, and maintaining your property easily. Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with. Best, The TurboTenant Team

Jason
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Secret review may be disastrous to you!

Kommentare: Poor. Very poor.I had heard they were worth a try, mistake.I had lots of promises from them as I was evaluating services - so I created an account and blasted through all of the properties and setup and was trying to lease a property... BOOM. It all fell apart after that.... no explanation.

The interface is nice compared to other services that were considered. Pricing, site speed, and features were leading factors that led us to subscribing to their service.

Support is hit/miss. Might get a quick response or wait days. No phone support.Unusual to have a secret review process that will reject tenants application for signing a lease. No explanation, it's private tenant information so they can't tell the landlord. Then they also have a secret review for landlords that just might get you banned - After you've set up homes, leases, entered bank and payment information - why so deep into the process? Who knows.... and remember the private and personal tenant information they can't share? Well, they can't share your private and personal reason for closing your account. Support isn't able to confirm why it happens - what are the secret personal reasons? All of the possible criteria are non-issues.

Paul
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Everything they do, they do well.

Kommentare: Tenant portal and online payment.

Tenant screening, lease creation, free tenant payment, tenant portal, maintenance request, pretty much everything was great. The way it brings in leads from third-party sites was impressive.

Lacked accounting features That's the only con I can think of.

Antwort von TurboTenant

Hi Paul, Thanks for your review! We are glad you've enjoyed TurboTenant's screening features and marketing. Let us know if you need anything else! Best, TurboTenant Team

Tanner
Police officer in USA
Strafverfolgung, Selbstständig

Hands-down the best software I’ve used

Kommentare: Overall one issue and everything else 100% positive. For a free software program that does it all, highly recommended.

I am able to keep up with four different rental properties in one place. I’m able to create a lease for nine dollars, able to have my lease signed electronically and store it digitally. This software lets me know when the lease is about to expire and if I need to make any changes I do not have to pay again. Everything else about this is free! I’m able to keep documents, messages from tenants, previous tenants all in one place.

Worst thing is: if the tenant pays through Turbo tenant, it takes 10 days to deposit into your account. I do not understand this when PayPal/Cash app, Venmo etc. the money is immediately available. However, I do not have to pay through TurboTax and you will be able to manually select that they paid and send a receipt by email.

Antwort von TurboTenant

Hi Tanner, Thank you so much for the review! We're happy to hear that TurboTenant has helped you manage four properties with ease! Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with. Best, The TurboTenant Team

Alexandra
Manager in USA

High Hopes, Terrible Customer Service and Practices

Kommentare: Initially, it was good experience--but they started charging more money without many additional features and poor customer service. They even started charging my tenants for ACH out of the blue (after years of doing ACH without fees). Do yourself a favor and keep looking for software that won't nickel and dime you for mediocre service.

I truly wanted to like this software. It was very promising, but after 2 years and numerous issues--I am giving up and finding something new. Their prices raise drastically year after year. $30 and now $100/year without much benefit. They lock you in to their system and then raise their prices. AVOID this company.

Cannot provide a credit on the tenant's account. Cannot integrate with outside leasing software. Takes 10+ days to get your money.

Jessica
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Turbo Tenant has replaced Craigslist for online advertising!

Kommentare: My experience has been exceptional. Love love love this software!

I love Turbo Tenant. I receive sooo many leads (majority of my leads) from a single post. It's very easy to use and quality leads that often turn to leases. I would highly recommend - better & more sophisticated than Craigslist!

This is by no means a big con but I would love if there was a drag and drop option for repositioning photos rather than have to click the arrow repeatedly to get the photo to the main section.

Howard
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good product for the cost, but you are not getting everything

Kommentare: The product and the company appear to me to be fine. Just be sure you know what you are not getting and be OK with that.

Cost. Great product for Property Managers just getting started.

This is not really a complaint. After all, you get what you pay for. The things that are missing that you may not need, or know you are going to wish you had are 1099 reports, customer portals for both tenants, and especially landlords. They, like almost all, provide some forms that are supposedly legally approved. But, there is no law firm associated with or printed on the forms. What are you supposed to do? Tell your client these addendums, etc are all within Florida law, just trust me. That is a great way to lose your client. But, here again, they did not promise anything more. Just saying you might find you should have done more research before buying........ Changing, later on, is a PIA.

Antwort von TurboTenant

Hi Howard, Thank you so much for the review! We're happy to hear that you've found TurboTenant to be helpful throughout your property management experience. If you ever have any questions about any of our features, please let us know and we'll be happy to provide an answer! Best, The TurboTenant Team

Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Made finding tenants a breeze!

Kommentare: A+++ - I have recommended to others who are landlords and most thoughtbit sounded great.

It was easy to use and very intuitive. I loved that I didn’t have to handle payments for background and credit checks making it all very easy.

I honestly have no complaints. I have one property and was new to becoming a landlord and it out all of my administrative concerns to rest!

Personalwesen, Selbstständig

Great tool for landlords!

The software is easy to use and I especially loved the renter application and background/credit check process - super quick and efficient and I love the format and information it provides.

It should add Zillow to the places it posts.

Shane
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We didn't have the best experience

Kommentare: We wouldn't use them again. We have since asked numerous times for them to stop sending us soliciting emails and while we haven't received any as of yet the day this review is being written we have received them almost every day leading up to it. So just be aware of Turbo Tenants down sides and you determine if Turbo Tenant is worth the chance for you.

We thought Turbo Tenant had ease of use going for them.

So we liked the ease of use of Turbo Tenant but heaven forbid you ever have an issue. You likely won't correspond with the same person if you even get a correspondence. We received a notice that our account was suspended and they didn't specify why. We sent them numerous emails inquiring as to why. We did not receive a single response (they don't have a number to call...very odd) and we no longer have access to the database of people that were interested in our rentals. So now Turbo Tenant gets to keep and do god knows what with those client's information. So if you are going to try turbo tenant, I'd highly recommend you figure out how to export the leads to another source to ensure those people's information isn't being used or sold because Turbo Tenant does not have a method of exporting those leads which we felt was a bit odd as well. Other than those issues, Turbo Tenant wasn't all that bad but we've since found a much more user friendly company that allows for exporting applicants via CSV file. Best wishes.

Antwort von TurboTenant

Hi Shane, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your feedback - we are sorry to hear about your experience with TurboTenant. We apologize if there was a lack of communication from our side of things - since we are mainly an online company the majority of our support is through chat and email services, however, you can schedule a call with our support manager if necessary. I do want to take this opportunity to clarify a few things - we do not sell any private information and currently do not allow a CSV export of renter leads for privacy reasons. Because we want to protect both our landlords and renters, we are very strict on our policies - if you are curious about why your account was suspended, please reach out to support@turbotenant.com. Again, thank you for your feedback and we are sorry that you did not have a good experience with us - we would be happy to connect to see if we can help you with your questions. Thank you, the TurboTenant Team

April
Owner/Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Really easy to navigate through the system.

Kommentare: I was able to get the best tenants from Turbo Tenant. I like that it gives you all the information to be able to decide who "fits" best at a property I'm renting.

It covers everything and even some things I would not have thought to ask. I like how it is formatted and easy to read.

As a Landlord, waiting on applications and prospective leads to confirm who they are after they have applied before I get the report, this is new since I've used this app since 2016.

Dana
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I'm a happy Turbo Tenant Property Manager!

Kommentare: Good tenants in my rental properties

I love how easy Turbo Tenant makes getting a rental rented! It pushes the ad out to major real estate sites at the push of one button. And I especially love how easy it makes the application process. No more dealing with paper. They do the dirty work, you get the results you need. Win win! And it doesn't cost the landlord or property managers a dime.

I really can't think of anything. The only thing I might add that I wish they had was a way for tenants to pay their rent through turbo tenant. That would allow the tenants to pay with credit cards, just like they pay for the application fees through turbo tenant. It would be so helpful. Oh yeah, and I really got used to the old interface. Didn't like the change at first, but now I'm getting used to it, so don't change it ever again!!

Linh
Entrepreneur in USA
Großhandel, Selbstständig

Turbo Tenant - UX

Kommentare: My problem: Having an electronic application that ties into a user friendly app that I can make decisions on based off the credit/background check.
Your software helps to connect landlords and tenants together allowing landlords to make the right decision on who will rent their home(s).

The ease of use and your ability to link all content from renter's application into your dashboard making it extremely easy for landlords like myself navigate through the software.

Nothing. I think it is well thought out and whoever created it is spot on.

Denise

Great Product!

Kommentare: I rented one house in a matter of hours. As a small business, ease of use and a modern look are both very important to me. My residents and prospective residents found it easy to use and communicate with me.

This software made renting my units so easy! The marketing gets done. I get email notifications. Return emails to prospects is automatic. Screening is automatic and easy to read. Renters insurance is only a click away. Prospective renters can communicate with me via the software. They make it easy, simple and painless to list your property.

There is no data base to access quickly You may need to purchase forms from an additional vendor.

Patricia
President in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, Selbstständig

Incomplete background information was provided as complete but failed to warn us of eviction history

Kommentare: Klugy

It automatically advertises the rental on multiple sites so I only have to do Craigslist more manually

I got a report on a potential tenant. That did not mention their previous eviction well as of tommorrow they’ll jave two evictions as they haven’t paid rent in 6 months and I’m out lots of rent now while they got six months free rent in my house

Phillip
landlord in USA
, Selbstständig

My best tenants have come from Turbotenant!

Kommentare: Saved my old listings. My best applicants came from TT.

Has sufficient features and easy to use, plus keeps my older publications for ease in updating as necessary.

I sometimes forget the site and need a reminder. Suggest a site reminder. There may be a reminder method that I am not aware.

Antwort von TurboTenant

Thanks for the great review Phillip! We're happy TurboTenant has helped you so much. Let us know if there's anything else we can ever help you with!

Cary
OWNER in USA

This is easy to use, and sent lots of people our way.

I love that people can apply and have credit checks done through this site. It makes it easy to look through applications and see if people are qualified.

I'm wondering what people see on the other side because I had lots of people ask if they could have pets, even though we said dogs were fine but no cats. I am not sure if it just wasn't easy to see for them, or if it was something they had to look for.

Lisa
CEO in USA

Excellent Platform

Kommentare: Excellent

Ease of use, customer service was what I liked the most.

There was nothing that I did not like,except when my email changed and i needed support to access my account.

Antwort von TurboTenant

Hi Lisa, Thank you so much for the review! We're happy to hear that you found our customer service to be helpful. Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with. Best, The TurboTenant Team

William
Retired Landlord in USA

W. Stevenson

Kommentare: Excellent.

Ease of use. Convenient. Ability to screen potential renters.

Nothing that I am able to think of at this time.

Betina
Prop Manager in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We have different accounts were funds had to go

Kommentare: We have to stay with zego x now even we wanted

Program is good But to open 32 different accounts was a deal braker We dont want to touch someone else funds

We cannot set up all prperties in one account since belong to different owners

Antwort von TurboTenant

Hi Betina, Thank you so much for the great review. We're happy to hear that you found us easy to use! Best, The TurboTenant Team

Morris
Landlord /agent in USA

Lanlording made easy!

The ability to have everything in one place

No summary page where all applicants can be reviewed at same time

bruce
property manager in USA
Hausmeisterservice, Selbstständig

Great features and functionality... and its free!

Kommentare: our property management is now entirely online thank to turbotenant

great tenant screening, excellent management features

sometimes hard to log-on to other computers

Antwort von TurboTenant

Hi Bruce, Thank you so much for the review! We're happy to hear that TurboTenant has helped you with tenant screening and property management. Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with! Best, The TurboTenant Team

Landlord/Property Manager in USA

Turbo Tenant Review

Kommentare: Best way for me to meet potential tenants

Super easy to use and helps me meet a lot of clients.

Sometimes you have to pay to access wider range of marketing software.

Shaun
Supervisor in
Bau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good but miss the free landlord forms

Kommentare: Was great..but loosing those forms knocks it down a few for me. I can still get them free just not through TT

Very easy to use. Gets your property out to renters effectively, renters found it helpful as well...

Used to get free landlord forms, like rent increase letters, lease termination ECT. Now they have started charging for them, do to get them free you have to go else ware.