Best project management tool on the market

Bewertet am 21.8.2019
Online Marketing
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is the best project management platform I have seen on the market. Free trial, very reasonable pricing. A very flexible user interface that satisfies every professional need regardless of your field.

Vorteile: I signed up for the free trial version of monday.com and immediately realized what a great tool it is! I have worked with Asana, Slack and Basecamp before but they don't even come close to monday.com. It gives you so many options for customization that no matter what field or profession you are in, you will find the right setting and layout. They offer great tutorial videos and the user interface is very easy to use. You can keep all your tasks and projects in the same place, assign people to tasks, add deadlines. One of my favorite tools is that you can ask for an update on a pending project with 1 click - instead of constantly emailing and calling your team - which can make them frustrated. The other great tool is the automatic notification builder, that helps you stay up to date and constantly notifies you based on your settings. You can even build up tasks that depens on the previous task so your team members will know when you rely their task to be completed so you can start your part. The pricing is very reasonable and they are customer service team is great, too!

Nachteile: I have been using monday.com for a few weeks and never had any problems with the program, the only annoying thing is they push their social media and youtube advertising really hard, so I keep getting ads every day but that is how they grew.

Monday.Com Keeps Track of our Progress

Bewertet am 15.8.2019
Jonathan H.
Labor Coordinator
Eventservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My company uses Monday.com to keep track of many different projects we have going at one time - we are an events company, so we have hundreds of events in a year that each have individual processes that need to be accounted for. Monday.com has been helpful in having a broad scope of where we are at with each project. We are still ironing out the kinks to figure out what our workflow will be with this, but it is a pleasant platform to use - very aesthetically pleasing and easy to use once you get the hang of it.

Vorteile: I love how you can make a board with automations so that it helps you organize. For instance, I can set a project I'm working on from "pending" to "complete" in one box, and automate it so that once I hit "complete", it moves that project to the "complete" section in a different part of the board. I also love that you can integrate it with different platforms like AirTable and Slack, which is super helpful. Overall, it does a really good job of helping you have a grand overview of where you are at with a project, and helps my team see what projects have been completed and where we still have more work to do. I also know there's a lot of great other features that I haven't learned yet that could be useful to us once we get the hang of this platform.

Nachteile: It's a bit complex to learn, which is frustrating at first. There's a lot of formula coding and lingo Monday.com uses that you have to learn for it to make sense. I found that having a specialist help you code your page to your liking was pretty helpful. There's also some places where we set something up but there are scenarios in which this set up might get undermined by one action that would seem logical but would throw off the board. I do wish that the program helped walk you through the process of getting your workflow set up, but I'm sure that's being worked out since they are a relatively new platform.

Monday.com Review

Bewertet am 26.11.2018
Graduate Assistant
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Over all my experience with Monday was a 50/50 split some things I loved and some things were lacking in functionality for what we needed. Overall I didn't hate it. At the end of the day it just wasn't what we needed to be productive. I think for other users who are using it for design, and business marketing it would be a phenomenal program and the price is very affordable even if you are a small company. Monday might be what you need to get your productivity up to become an even bigger company.

Vorteile: I liked how Monday.com allows for easy collaboration with team members. It does take some getting used to for me it was easy to get used to because I am more of a computer person and have had many different experiences with a lot of different programs. Everyone else on my team is the complete opposite, however because of Monday.com's modern website design people were able to grasp it because the design is easy on the eyes if that makes sense. It is almost like an easy/drag and drop version of excel. Aside from the design I did love that there were different calendar views like Kanban view and the map view especially. The other things I loved was the forms integration, which made it easy to transfer our clients over from one program to another. As they came in they filled out the short form and were integrated into the calendar pretty easily. Lastly I loved the status column. I was going to use it to check in clients. Red for when they arrived to their appointments, Yellow for when they were waiting and Green for when they were done and waiting on their transportation back home.

Nachteile: There were a couple of things that I did not like, which made us only use Monday for a short period of time. For one we are a mental health therapy center and we do A LOT of scheduling. While there is a template to schedule clients. It is more so for a few clients and not hundreds. We have multiple therapists and may want to view their appointments sometimes together and sometimes separately and Monday started to get somewhat bulky when trying to do this. We tried doing multiple boards for each therapist and then we tried doing each board as a day of the week and in the end we had too many boards and it was still and either you view this person or that person but not both. On top of that we also schedule activities with clients and that would have been a whole separate view as well. The last thing that we needed was to make recurring appointments for clients that are seen every Tuesday or for ones that are seen every other Thursday etc. This task was extremely bulky and involved using a 3rd party service.

Excellent Project Management Tool!

Bewertet am 15.11.2016
Colleen L.
Vice President

Kommentare: We desperately needed an easy to use, easy to update project management tool in our App Development company. The Sales Dept. would get calls from clients asking, "how's our app coming," and they had to e-mail the Tech Dept, wait for a response and then call the Customer back. Now, the Sales Dept. can see exactly what stage of Development the client's app or website is in and tell the customer right then and there. No wasted time e-mailing or returning phone calls.
Also, the Tech Dept. can see what the Sales Dept. has in the pipeline so they can predict what's coming in.
It has also helped us streamline processes for each Dept. The whole entire sales process can be mapped out with every step start to finish, with the final step being customer survey sent. You never forget to do any step any more! You can also customize your responses for each step along the way such as "Done" or "In Progress" or "Waiting For Client", etc. The customer service with monday.com is excellent. That's a big deal to me. I don't want to hunt and peck around the internet trying to find chat groups or how to contact support. When you ask a question you get a response within a short period of time. The software is pretty intuitive but there are support tools to learn tips and tricks.

Vorteile: Easy to use, very intuitive. Customizable to your projects and company. You can easily monitor step by step processes in however many Departments you have in your company. I like that its now an app that can live in my button dock. One click and its open. I like that you can discuss clients back and forth between team members.

Nachteile: Right now I can't think of anything. Perhaps there are glitches or design features that more advanced users might appreciate but for our needs it works exactly as we need it to.

Always On

Bewertet am 16.7.2019
Visual Merchandising Analyst
Einzelhandel, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This software can help you organize everything from your marketing plan to your comic book collection; if you can think of a way to organize data, milestones, or responsible parties - Monday.com can do it!

Vorteile: -Only limited by your imagination
-World Class customer service and development team
-Intuitive user interface
-Powerful data manipulation and exporting tools

Nachteile: -The learning curve can be a little overwhelming
-New features come out so quick that sometimes there isn't time to adjust to the old ones!
-The mobile app can be a little clunky and does not utilize all the features of the desktop/web app

Best Team PM Tool Available

Bewertet am 22.8.2019
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I work on Monday.com with one of my clients who utilizes it for managing multiple projects with a variety of internal *and* external team members. It's easy to have everyone on the same page, makes communicating easy, and is VERY easy for the uninitiated to get up and running quickly.

Vorteile: Monday.com is straight out of the box simple to learn and yet it has a huge variety of features to make it as robust as you need it to be. The ability to quickly set up projects, timelines, teams, and tasks is just really almost too easy. Also love being able to easily switch between views (table, Kanban, calendar, etc.) that speak to the way my mind works. Compared to other PM cloud tools that I have used (Trello, Asana, Teamwork, etc.) I found Monday.com to be far easier to get going quickly and without a huge learning curve. Their Knowledge Base is vast, and the customer service is also great. Tips & tricks pop up to help enhance the UX without being annoying. They actually seem to be listening to the user audience and carefully implement improvements that make sense.

Nachteile: Haven't found any downsides yet! Seriously it's so easy to use I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop!

Collaborative spreadsheets with many time saving and useful features

Bewertet am 2.11.2018
Adam J.
Associate Director
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Monday has allowed us to streamline our processes and enables me to see at a glance what projects we have on, where our projects are and what projects are falling behind on timescales etc. As an architectural company we take every client/ job through a complicated process and need to keep track of multiple different 3rd parties (Council, Engineers etc) and multiple different processs (survey, planning, building regs etc). Monday allows us to do this with ease and with the posts and check boxes it allows me to understand where 100’s of projects are whenever I need.

Vorteile: Simple to use. Very visual orientated - looks good and is easy to understand. Can be tailored to any business model/process. New features are being released all the time. Very engaged company that are listening to their clients and happy to help. Speeds up workflow and allows much greater management of projects, clients, staff and time. Great for to do lists and collaborative working.

Nachteile: Many superfluous features for our business that are pushed frequently (though I appreciate other business would appreciate them). Would work great if it could collaborate/access online services like Dropbox/GDrive for file management etc. Bit of an odd name - “can you make sure you update Monday” sounds odd. I actually preferred the old name “Dapulse” as we internaly just called it Pulse (which I think fits best as the software allows me to keep my fingers on the pulse of all my projects!)

The Best Project Management Software

Bewertet am 9.8.2019
Jayme A.
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, Monday has become one of my favorite programs. I love the functionality, integrations, automation, and ease of use it offers. Everyone I show it to catches on quickly and learns to love what it does. My clients love it and have often purchased it for their own businesses.

Vorteile: Monday.com is by far the easiest and best project management software I have come across. It is easy to use and streamlined. I love the functionality and different options it has to manage business flows and projects. Monday allows my company to work independently and together with their automation and comprehensive project tracking. I recommend it highly.

Nachteile: Monday is a few years old at this point, but still has the occasional bug or messy function. They are few and far between but I do sometimes find myself wishing a feature was more streamlined. On a positive note though, they do take feedback very seriously and work to make things better all the time.

Very effective Project management tool

Bewertet am 14.10.2018
Akhilesh S.
Sales and marketing manager
Zeitung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: The best part about this application is its graphical UI. We can make and alter venture subtle elements and plans by means of our versatile/tablets instead of utilizing through work area PC and the progressions are refreshed rapidly. We can download the application and even utilize it disconnected, in circumstances of downtimes this is simply cool! We can make shading coding for various assignments and customize the look and feel of the dashboards as indicated by your desire. Despite the fact that there are bugs experienced on occasion, they are settled absent much slack. Also, about their client benefit, they are only magnificent in responsiveness. The plan for the day encourages us to rebuild the work processes as indicated by our necessities.

Nachteile: As we increment the quantity of individuals, limit, and utilize, we found that the product is getting slower. Bringing in highlights, particularly in mass needs greater change. Relegating subtasks to numerous individuals is a significant grim assignment. The cost rockets as we increment the quantity of clients, and this gets too high in expense in contrast with an undertaking administration apparatus.

Huge Collaborative Projects, or Daily Personal To-Do's: Monday.com Can Change Your Life!

Bewertet am 20.7.2018
Jeff E.
Software Application Specialist
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has been a life-changer for me, helping me stay organized and manage all the details of my personal and work-related projects!

Vorteile: This entire concept for this is amazing! The many different ways you can setup your boards and use them, make it even more powerful! I use mine in different ways, for different things. I use it one way for larger work projects (where I've created personalized template boards), and I setup my boards an entirely different way for personal to-do lists. Go to their YouTube channel to see some great examples of how to setup different board types! I'm a forgetful person with a pretty weak memory, so the ability to add notes and updates to individual items (pulses) is also a life-saver, so that I can track ongoing, important information related to each item...without having these notes getting in my way when viewing the project board. You can add many different column types, and even use colors for certain columns, which makes it a snap to stay focused on what's most important. The fact that you can drag-and-drop the column order, and the pulses themselves, allows you to see and organize things in ways that work for you! I've also contact support with some questions and feedback, and their response was super-helpful and almost immediate. Their online help will walk you though 99% of your questions too. This product has added efficiency to my day, and removed significant stress from my life! Thank you Monday.com!

Nachteile: The product seems little pricey for individual users...but use the trial and re-consider the value after using it for a week or two. Also, this product is optimized for Desktop computers, with a bit less functionality on mobile devices, but it can still be used and utilized on mobile devices to get things added, assigned, organized, and done.

Very user-friendly interface

Bewertet am 9.6.2019
Amy S.
Marketing Consultant

Kommentare: We're a group of freelancers who collaborate on business together. We needed a common project management tool that would enable us to collect projects, timelines, notes and attachments all in one place.

Vorteile: I love how simple, intuitive and lovely the interface is. It actually makes project management a joy. Other project management software I've tried felt like it took too much time just to manage the software itself. There were too many menus to sift through. Comments were too hard to find, and my team was not keen on using it. Monday is so simple, so clean and visual that our whole team has quickly embraced it. I'm even putting my personal projects into it. One of my favorite features is the ability to make checklists in the comments area. Our team is coming up with all sorts of ways to use those (i.e.: check this off to confirm you've read the comment, etc.). We haven't been using Monday for long, so I'm curious to see how we continue to adapt it to meet our needs. I also like that there are templated projects that you can use to get started. I haven't been this excited about a project management platform in a long time, if ever.

Nachteile: That my team loves it so much they're going crazy making lots of projects and posts, lol.

Who is busy at this time? Use Monday.com to find out.

Bewertet am 24.7.2018
Mavares P.
Docente Universitario

Kommentare: Check projects and tasks in an easy and fast way

Vorteile: The new technologies try, very often, to simplify a great amount of processes, reducing them to their minimum expression, the Monday platform, allows the tracking in a single board, which, allows to observe in real time, the different functions that all the members of the team are performing. By just adding your projects, the assignment of tasks is done in a simple way, then, you only have to assign the work teams and let the platform do the rest, showing from the initial state of the project, as well as the different stages to be developed. In this way, the planning and execution of the deliveries and advances by all the members of the work team is facilitated. Add "pulses" to maintain effective communication and automatically reduce planning and meeting time, saving costs on calls and significantly reducing the number of emails; But centralizing the main documents. Are you busy at this time? Use Monday.com to find out.

Nachteile: It is very important for the different organizations, regarding the administration of projects, to take into account the different cost structures, in this way, it is possible to measure the impact that the use of the different administrative solutions has on the resources, this way, a very expensive platform or one that does not fit the size of our project, more than an advantage can become a real problem. In the same way, it is important to take into account, the general state of our computers in office or laptops, so that this type of tools can be used with the greatest efficiency.

Easy to use, organized, helpful, adaptable

Bewertet am 22.2.2018
Patrick M.
Corporate Senior Designer
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: What I like most about Monday, is that it is highly adaptable to the ever changing needs of workflow. As the business is continually evolving, so are the options and coordination of this useful business tool. The workflow from start to finish can be easily integrated to any model . Some advanced specifications can be simplified into columns and colors so that work is easily tracked along it's path without the hassle of using an excel sheet, as everything is as simple as drag and drop or clicking a drop down menu of infinitely customizable descriptions, and attachments that keep the employees along each important step of the process on the same page at all times.

Nachteile: What I like least about Monday does not impact the user experience to deeply, but what I see as a con is the lack of customizable themes. For example, having a dark theme for the page may be more conducive to a worker who uses this program at night in order to not have such a harshly bright white light emitting from the screen. Interchangeable icons and backgrounds, etc would be more helpful to customize the pages to fit the style of certain companies, especially one like ours where graphics are an important part of holding up a corporate image.

The virtual manager that all work needs

Bewertet am 12.1.2019
Santiago A.
Co Editor Chief

Kommentare: In my work, we implemented it and did not need to ask about the responsibility of which task, we all know the scope and response levels of each work team, in addition, it allows us to have the work much more organized, which results in a increase in productivity and less bad times. I have always thought that strategic planning is vital for all work, thanks to Monday.com we have managed to implement it without any problem.

Vorteile: They have many benefits, but the one I like the most is to see the planning of the tasks that each worker can execute. The assignments by Monday.com allow me to evaluate the response times of each person and the effectiveness they have when fulfilling their responsibilities. It is great to be able to see on a single screen how each task is developed to fulfill the goals. Another aspect that I like very much is the simplicity that it offers to each person that belongs to the work team, not to mention that it is possible to save a lot of money. Another of the elements that I like most about Monday.com is that I can use your platform from any computer with Internet access, it does not limit you to have an update or any other problem that similar programs repeat without correcting.

Nachteile: Most of your options are wonderful, until now I have not identified a negative aspect that prevents me from doing the daily tasks, they are going in the right direction. If you could lower the monthly costs of your basic plan a little, that way many more companies and individuals will opt for definitively implement monday.com as their permanent planning and work organization system.

A great tool to keep a team organized and keep management up to date.

Bewertet am 1.4.2019
Marketing Manager
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As a manager of a marketing department made up of multiple team members, I always found it tough to stay on top of what everyone is working on and where they stand. Monday allowed users to assign tasks back to me when I needed to review and give them my input. It has also helped me better understand how long some these projects take to determine the value of them compared to our investment. This has been an excellent tool for us and it has really helped me have peace of mind that projects are being worked on and are not being forgotten.

Vorteile: Monday is incredibly customizable. It took us some time to get it right for our team’s needs but once we did, we found it saving us a lot of time and saving me the headache of questioning if a project was on schedule and where it stood. You can drag and drop, assign projects, and add different columns as needed. You can create private boards which is great to use as a manager. It also integrates with your Google calendar.

Nachteile: You can sometimes find yourself spending too much time organizing yourself that it isn’t productive. We had to cut back on some of the features because it was just too time consuming for our team. Reoccurring tasks could be improved. It’s easy to duplicate it but to have it set up to where it comes every quarter or every other week would be great.

My Preferred Project Management Software

Bewertet am 29.5.2019
Justin R.

Kommentare: As a project manager, this tool has helped me track, manage, and collaborate with team members all in a single interface that has made all associated tasks significantly more efficient.

Vorteile: Most project management softwares try to add a bunch of features that clutter the interface and undermine their efficiency. Monday.com is the perfect balance between full features and simplicity, keeping their interface efficient and clean. Drag and drop functionality allows for quick, easy customization and their variety of ways to view timelines, files, and metrics are very useful features.

Nachteile: Tiered, per-user pricing offers value for smaller companies, but bigger organizations with more users can get a tad expensive at the more expensive tiers.

Extreme for the novice, great for a “numbers” driven person.

Bewertet am 3.1.2019
Kevin T.
Recruiter
Internet, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Good experience, with the software especially if you’re the person who set it up in the beginning. If you have others who will be in the program entering data, please find the patience depending on their skill level to answer their questions, adjust any mistakes and if their like me, explain the “what and whys”. Like most software of this day and age, it’s all cloud driven with nothing at all to install also, it runs best on the Google Chrome browser.

Vorteile: Extremely customizable. Monday.com allows you set up “drill downs” in whatever fashion you want to see. Let’s say you have a business that your company services and they have multiple locations. You can setup what I like to call a “core” label we will use Abc for the company name. Then you can go into Abc’s core and sub cores which we use as location 1, location and so on. Next you can choose what you want to track at each location. You can track numbers going in vs numbers coming out. And it just gets deeper and deeper. In a nutshell, it’s a glorified spreadsheet with a much easier to use interface and much better looking.

Nachteile: Initial setup, depends a lot on your business. 1.) figuring out what data you want to track, 2.) how in depth does your tracking need to go, 3.) how experienced you are with computer skills and interaction with a program that’s not so cookie cutter. It might take you anywhere from a day to a week to configure and “tweak” the settings to your liking.

A tool that has made my working life easier

Bewertet am 19.6.2018
Katie C.
Interior Designer

Vorteile: Monday has been a real help exactly when our team needed it. As our workload has increased meaning working collaboratively across projects has been required Monday has been an amazing tool for keeping on top of tasks, and means I am able to see when other members of the team have completed items or receive up to the minute status updates without needing to constantly check with them. This saves time, has improved communication and given an improved sense of autonomy to team members.
The flexibility of the boards means it has uses across our interior design and project management business, from tracking order admin on each project to keeping track of new leads and planning marketing. I have found the customer support to be excellent and there are useful videos available to help get to grips with using it. Even less technologically advanced older team members have loved using it, setting up the status updates with quick click labels has made this so accessible and quick to update. The iphone app also means you can use on the go, for instance a nagging feeling that something has not been ordered or actioned in the middle of the night can be put to rest within seconds - without having to wait until 9am to check in with team members.

Nachteile: Needs someone to be technologically aware/ a bit of effort to set up the boards, however it is so easy to use once put the time in it is definitely worth the initial effort. I would say the main challenge in our business has been getting the whole team on board to
a change in doing things, however even the most resistant team members have quickly got on board as soon as they have given it a chance.

Monday.com gave us everything we needed for optimal project management

Bewertet am 16.9.2019
Sarah e. B.
Government Management Consultant
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This project management service is very oriented towards interactivity. Thanks to that you can work tasks, attachments, and much more material for projects, without great complexity, and in a striking way. This service has also been useful to lead a better group organization. Its system of tasks is quite schematized. Its deployment is as good as it is fast, it does not present any type of faults. Monday.com is within reach of any desktop device, as well as for Android and iOS cell phones. Monday.com has left us stunned with the excellent service. Managing its functions is quite simple and very profitable. Without a doubt, this is one of the most professional platforms we have handled.

Vorteile: Monday.com allows the user to implement work methodologies much more detailed than the rest of the project management platforms in the market. It is useful to create reports about the projects, to communicate with the team (it offers excellent messaging and chat functions integrated), and to drag and drop the work notes. It is highly recommended to integrate the monday.com platform with other storage management in the cloud, in order to achieve a better capacity when uploading large files to the cloud, and that monday.com can continue to be used without any complications. It is also recommended to self-employed teams, and small businesses or online stores that require little staff to cover their work area.

Nachteile: However, the platform does not adapt to the number of members of our team, so we think that it limits the work a lot when there are too many members attached to the Platform. Sometimes the performance is diminished when the information must be formatted to be exported to other platforms. In addition, its scrum board system does not show a complete chronology of all work processes opened during the project.

Solid Project Management Tool!

Bewertet am 26.2.2018
Waseem S.
Web Developer

Kommentare: We use monday.com every single day without fail at our company and it's definitely made out entire workflow process much easier and streamlined. For me personally, I like the fact that it gives me a good overview of the work I need to do, what I'm currently working on and also the work that I've completed. My team members make good use of the collaboration features and I love how much of info and how in-depth an individual task can go. It's really great knowing that all our work (images, docs, notes, etc) just live on monday.com and not in a million different places. The user interface is also pretty sleek although it can be a little bit overwhelming for new users but that isn't an issue once they get used to it. I haven't needed to use their customer support (haha, that's a compliment!) but from what I've read, their support is top notch.

Vorteile: It has great collaboration features, a nice overview of stuff that you're working on, worked on, or still to work on. Their pricing is very affordable - you definitely get what you pay for and MORE.

Nachteile: The UI can sometimes look messy and a bit overwhelming. The new name is still taking some time for our team to get used to. For example, it can be a bit confusing when someone from the team says, "I posted it on Monday" and you aren't sure if they meant the day of the week or the software.

Great Tool for Project Management!

Bewertet am 26.3.2019
William F.
Vice President of Sales

Kommentare: We are very happy with our Monday.com experience thus far and look to continue to use Monday for Team Project Management for years to come. Hoping to fix the slowness that happens from time-to-time but otherwise the software is great and I would highly recommend it to anyone who has a small to medium sized business and has several daily projects happening at once.

Vorteile: Our team loves Monday's functionality for managing several projects across our different business lines. We use Monday for everything from internal budget planning to external client success projects and everything in-between. We are very happy with the way that Monday has functioned for us and look to continue implementing Monday across all of our business lines as we head into 2020.

Nachteile: The thing that our team likes least about Monday's software is the lag time that will happen every now and again when there is a lot of data on one page. We have seen a positive increase in the lapse of these lag times over the past year but still happens about 4-5 times per month.

Easiest Project Management Tool

Bewertet am 16.9.2019
Dana B.
Marketing Manager
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I find this much easier to use than Excel spreadsheets, because data entry via Excel is not my core competency.

Vorteile: Monday is the easiest PM tool we've found, and it especially helpful to people who are visual learners. Color coding and easy of assigning people to tasks make it ideal for our PM needs.

Nachteile: It doesn't have a huge number of capabilities, but software that does is 1. more difficult to use and 2. not as easy to see and understand the status of items. It does have customization and integrations that are helpful.

Simple, flexible, collaborative and yet powerful enough to handle everything we throw at it.

Bewertet am 30.7.2018
Paul H.
C.E.O

Kommentare: easily managed customer projects and ongoing maintenance contracts with ease.

Vorteile: I love the flexibility that Monday offers us. Most systems are really rigid and force you to follow a set path, this makes it difficult to mould it to suit our business. Monday doesn't have that problem, if we need another field or add in another process etc.. .then we just add it in, we dont have to go and re-do everything from scratch again. The interface is simple and easy to use but also gives us enough detail to make sure we cover everything. No mean feat!

Nachteile: There aren't many cons we can think of, the roadmap for products is great as we can see that there are different features in the pipeline, most organisations dont share that information and leave customers wondering if or when new features will come out. I guess our only "con" is that we would love to see those features released quicker.... but we understand that quality takes time.

Monday (formally known as DaPulse) is a great tool for teams, coordinators and clients alike.

Bewertet am 16.4.2018
Bret P.
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easy to integrate teams, coordinators and clients. Communication is seamless and collaboration is very easy.
Monday gives you great control over project management and lets the whole time collaborate and turn in on time. Clients can also benefit as they are in the loop and can collaborate as well.
Overall very easy to use and customer service is acceptable.

Vorteile: Basic package is a great value compared to other softwares.
Pretty easy to use once you've mastered the learning curve.
Streamlined and overall great experience on smartphones.
Desktop App is great.

Nachteile: Premium features will cost you and are packaged. For my company only the Gantt feature is something we need from the premium package, however we are forced to pay much more for features we don't need. If we could get that feature as a standalone to my basic package I would give it a 5/5.
Duplicating boards is easy, however it would be great to be able to duplicate without the contents, that way we wouldn't have to delete each input manually.

Super efficient software, really easy to use.

Bewertet am 4.1.2019
James R.
CLO
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our sales team used this before moving over to Freshsales, and they were very pleased with the interface and the price. My legal team also used it for reviewing contracts, and were also very happy. My personal view on Monday.com is the price could be a little lower to fit in with our ITU budget, however this doesn't lack on quality and certainly not on usability.

Vorteile: NOTE: We have since moved over to Freshsales as it fitted in more with the rest of our products. Monday is absolutely amazing. It could be easier to use, however what it offers for free is absolutely perfect for small-to-medium businesses and teams. I would highly recommend taking a look at Monday's use cases (available at monday.com/s/software-uses) which can help you understand how their software can benefit your business. I personally really like Monday's ability to pick a template depending on what you'll be using it for, such as recruitment or sales leads. It is also really customisable and flexible depending on how many people will be using it. They also have an app and lots of integrations, enabling maximum use wherever you are.

Nachteile: Setting up Monday can get a bit tiring, although you won't regret it once it's fully setup. I believe a better pricing structure would not depend on the number of users so broadly. The basic plan with 5 users in your team costs £22 per month, but luckily they do offer a trial which can help you get a better feeling.