Über VWO Testing

A/B-Test-Tool für Website- und Conversion-Rate-Optimierung. Zu den Funktionen gehören Ausrichtung, Personalisierung und Analyse.

Erfahre mehr über VWO Testing

This tool allows users to dive very deep into what they're trying to research or gather data on. It can do a ton and get very granular, but is still user friendly at the same time.

Bewertungen zu VWO Testing

4,0

VWO Testing hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 90 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du VWO Testing bereits verwendet?

COO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An Excellent Product with Excellent Support

Kommentare: Excellent. Their support is great and that's the key. There are many products that provide A/B testing services, as well as heatmaps, too. But I'll always go with the company that has the better support. Plus, it's very easy to create your tests b/c they use an overlay. Easy!

I liked the dashboard and the overall ease of use of getting my tests started. I also love the fact that you can do a split test and see the differences side-by-side. What's also nice is that it does an amazing job of telling you about the statistical significance of your data (we tend to have clients with lower search volumes d/t the nature of their businesses, so being able to adjust our setting to focus on the conversion % change that we want is a great feature.

It can be expensive if you don't use it very often. Every once in a while I had trouble getting the code to be recognized on my site, but support was always fast and helpful. It was also my fault once b/c they tell you not to use GTM to add the code, but that's exactly what I did.

Antwort von Wingify

Thank you for sharing your feedback! Glad to know that you like the product and the support. Regarding your other feedback about the code detection, happy to inform you that we have revamped our code checker feature. This now checks the code and shares the exact status in real time. - Venus from VWO

Samy
Senior UX/UI Designer in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional detail in data and tracking research to insights

Kommentare: We have been using VWO for a variety of tests within the business, from image styles and content focus to testing copywriting within buttons right the way up to replacing sections and the way our products are displayed. I has been a huge growth area within the business and helped us gain a lot of traction.

I liked that I can connect the goals to traffic segments in google analytics and see how the tests affected the conversion journey further down the funnel, I like the UI and functionality of setting up tests, as well as how the tool visualises data from running and completed tests

I think within a test the multi-layers of a menu could be simplified to focus on tasks that would be relevant to the stage at which a test is running

Antwort von Wingify

Thanks for sharing the feedback, Samy. We are glad that you liked the platform and found it to be useful. We have also noted down your feedback around UI and we will surely work on the same. - Venus from VWO

Internet Marketing Executive in Indien
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

It's worth "trying"

Kommentare: Our experience and review are subjective. While the tool offers a lot of options which makes it worth trying, VWO poses a lot of challenges in terms of tracking. So, in case, you are planning to set up the tool for your AB test, do make sure to triple check if everything is being tracked properly (double redirection, forms tracking, and traffic allocation to the variants).

1. Deep segmentation: Ability to segment traffic in terms of devices, locations, and campaigns 2. Variant percentage segmentation: One thing that basic AB Testing tools lack is their ability to segment traffic beyond 50-50% division. VWO allows to allocate traffic as per our requirement. 3. Heat maps included within AB Tests

There are a "lot" of backend issues in this tool. Without the help of a developer, it would not be possible for a person to set up tracking properly. Even after considering all the conditions and implementing tracking code as per the implementation guide, VWO did not allocate the traffic correctly and we lost days of experimentation due to this error. Unfortunately, even after trying the customer support was not able to help us in resolving the issue.

Antwort von Wingify

Thank you for sharing your feedback! However, we are sorry to hear about the traffic allocation issue. If you are still facing similar issue across any of your campaigns, then feel free to drop me a note at venus.kaur@vwo.com and I will be happy to help. - Venus from VWO

Trevor
Product Owner, CRO Services in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Well worth the investment!

Kommentare: VWO has provided us a solid framework with which to scale our CRO services as an agency. We've been able to grow with our clients, and manage them in a single, centralized testing hub. Due to the lower costs, we've even been able to include the cost of VWO into our agency fee, which passes savings to the client and is a big plus to potential customers. I don't envision us leaving the tool anytime soon.

VWO offers many of the enterprise features you would expect in a larger tool, for a much lower price tag. As a user of Optimizely and Adobe Target, I have been pleasantly surprised by the features I have been able to use with VWO. The reporting update (probably density, box plotting, etc.) has been especially useful in data analysis.

VWO definitely breaks more often than the more expensive tools out there. Breakage doesn't really affect the split tests themselves, just the reporting...but still, it's not great when I go to report for a client and have to wait a day or 2 for things to get back online.

Antwort von Wingify

Thanks for sharing the feedback. We are glad that you liked the product and especially the new reporting features. Regarding your concern about breakage, we apologize for the inconvenience. Though we would really like to know about the specific instances as ideally it shouldn't happen. Please reach out to us at support@vwo.com. - Venus from VWO

Geoffrey
Founder in Frankreich
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Point and click split-testing

Kommentare: The tool is very easy to setup and deploy.
Sadly, their new pricing model doesn't make it affordable for everybody.

The WYSIWYG editor makes it super fast and simple to setup A/B split-testing. I also like that it displays the significance of the split-test results right away : You don't have to mess with a calculator on the side.

The tool became too expensive for people getting started. It was $49/months a few years ago for basic use and now you can't do anything for less than $299/month. So we don't recommend it anymore to our average customers.

, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple product and easy to use for beginners

Really low barrier to entry, if you're starting out doing testing, this is definitely the tool for you. It's lightweight and easy to use. They're based out, which means they are used to dealing with server call times, so you likely won't see any flickering issues. This is also one of the cheapest products out there, and definitely on par with the beginner versions of any other brand out there.

After you do consistent testing for at least 2 years, you'll notice that there will be issues with more advanced testing (ie, if you want to show a test for only logged-in users, etc.), you may have to rely on some help with customization with their customer support team, which isn't very experienced, so basically you're on your own.

Akash
Co Founder & CTO in Indonesien

Good for small to medium business

Kommentare: I waas able to set up my AB testing experiments for my website fairly quickly! Its easy and an easy decision to make when selecting a good software.

Its a very intuitive, clean and feature rich software for AB testing. Within a day my team was able to pick up the software and we were already running experiments and seeing data coming in. The data provided are quite wide ranging as well, so that's one area you don't have to worry too much about - just get the experiments set up and wait for the results to come in.

I especially didn't like their pricing threshold. .

Internet Marketing Executive in Indien
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

VWO AB testing tool is good for testing multiple pages at the same time. But loading is a major issu

The fact that with just one variation, I can test multiple landing pages. It reduces the effort of making the same change to different pages and is really time saving. Another thing that I liked about the product is its features. There are a lot of features including custom targeting and heatmap availability that eliminates dependency on tools like Mouseflow and Hotjar.

Its testing threshold. While I do understand that a web page need to have certain number of sessions to enable fair testing but VWO threshold does not consider a monthly traffic of 2000 sessions good enough, which I think would work negative in case, small and midsize businesses go on to try it. This particular issue can restrict someone to try AB testing and make them resort to Analytics, which is definitely not a reliable tool.

Emma
Emma
Graphic Design Specialist in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

An amazing tool

I actually think, that the very best property of this item, is the client relationship. You can depend on a terrific group at any point, there is no doubt their will address you, no bug or issue you can have they will not want to assist you and brief it out.

Demands of some functions, that are basic in other platforms, however tailored to more intricate platforms, are not as rapidly focused on and carried out, as i would have preferred to.

Josh
Josh
Web Developer in USA
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Great tool for testing websites.

Kommentare: We use VMO to test pages for conversion rates. We have inmprove our conversion rates a lot since we started using VMO. I would recommend anyone try it out.

Easy to use and quickly get tests up and running. The support is good.

Running tests across multiple pages or the entire website is very time-consuming to set up.

Antwort von Wingify

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Josh! Regarding your concern about running multi-page campaigns, please do reach out to us at support@vwo.com as we are sure that we will be able to help you implement it in a fairly simple manner. - Venus from VWO

Shikha
Product Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Works well for our needs

The timeline of changes done to an experiment. It is easy to find out all the changes that were done to an experiment and who did it. This is great for traceability purpose.

It is not easy to look at all running and paused experiments together. We run a lot of experiments and they are shown together in one view where some are running and some are paused. It takes time to easily find the right experiment in the mixed up view.

Antwort von Wingify

Thanks for sharing the feedback, Shikha. We are glad that you liked the platform and found the timeline feature to be useful. Regarding viewing multiple experiments simultaneously, you can always sort the experiments using Status Filter for Running and Paused. Feel free to reach out to us at support@vwo.com and we will be happy to help if you have any specific requirement. - Venus from VWO

Kyle
Growth Marketing Manager in USA
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great customer service

Kommentare: We use VWO to AB test key pages on our website, and have achieved strong incremental success with the tool.

The BEST part about VWO is how quickly their Customer Service team responds on chat. I can get really quick feedback on an experiment I was planning to launch that same day.

Sometimes the features are confusing. Usually the service team or help pages clarify things easily.

Antwort von Wingify

Thanks for sharing the feedback. We are glad that you like the platform and the service that you receive from our Support team. We have also noted down your feedback around features and will definitely work on it. - Venus from VWO

Jonathan
Head of Data in UK
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Value for Money but Limited functionality

Kommentare: It has enabled us to do a decent amount fo A/B testing on our front end and some back end projects. One has to look at the data in detail downstream to really understand what is driving user behaviour

It is good value for money. It has an API out so you can push the data into other tools for more detailed analysis. It has heat maps and records sessions for a more qualitative view

It is slow and clunky. It is not clear how it does the allocation to variants when a user has multiple variants

Antwort von Wingify

Thanks for sharing the feedback. Regarding visitor allocation to variations, by default, traffic is equally distributed amongst all the variations. If you have any specific questions around it, then feel free to reach out to us at support@vwo.com. - Venus from VWO

Hayley
Paid Search Coordinator in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Proven Results for Clients

Kommentare: I am able to observe users on the website which allows be to better understand our target audience and optimize accordingly.

I like the ability to utilize this software in order to show our clients the interactions on their website. It is very helpful when testing new Landing Pages which allows our client to see their customers interact with the website and observe decisions they make once getting to the website. Very cool tool!

I dislike the limitation of real time data. In some cases we are unable to see all of the traffic going to the pages we are observing, it makes collecting data a slower process.

Antwort von Wingify

Thanks for your feedback. Glad to know that you like using VWO! Regarding the data, I would like to mention that data does appear in real-time in VWO. In case you are referring to Sampling of data and have any questions regarding it, then feel free to reach out to support@vwo.com. We will be happy to help you with the relevant details. - Venus from VWO

Marius
Growth hacker in Rumänien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome tool, with a decent learning curve

Kommentare: I've been using VWO for almost 2 years and I'm pleased to see how much progress has been made so far. The learning curve is not very fast in my opinion, but once you get the hang of it nothing can stop you, you'll want to test, test and then test again.
It integrates well with many services, the most important for me are MixPanel and Google Analytics.
I haven't tried many other A/B testing tools, but I'm very pleased with VWO. Their Heatmaps are great too and give a lot of insights to help you decide on what to test next.

Lots of features, very complex and integrates with many other services.

The learning curve is a bit steep, but you'll get the hang of it.

Miguel
Product Manager in Portugal
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Simple A/B testing tool

Kommentare: VWO is a good way to start to learn about experimentation and create a few simple experiments to understand their impact. However, the more advanced your experiments are the more limitations you'll start to find.

Anyone could start a new experiment. The system is very simple to use and will allow anyone to start their own experiment (if it is a simple one).

I have never managed to use the visual editor because it doesn't work fine with responsiveness (at least for me) so I have always needed to get a developer and a designer to do javascript and css on top of it to make the experiments work. This is not a big limitation because we actually have that skillsets in our team but then it just means that for any experiment we do we need that resources because what we can do without developers is very limited.

Antwort von Wingify

Thanks for sharing the feedback, Miguel. We are glad that you like the platform. We have noted down your feedback around the visual editor and will surely work on making it more useful. - Venus from VWO

Graeme
Growth Marketer in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Optimize your website and improve conversions with VWO

VWO Testing is a great tool for businesses looking to optimize their website and improve their conversion rates. With A/B and multivariate testing, heat maps, and user recordings, businesses can identify what works and what doesn't on their website. It gives businesses valuable insights into how their website is performing and make data-driven decisions to improve their online performance. It can help businesses to increase their conversion rate and revenue.

VWO is a must-have for any business, with no cons to weigh against its benefits.

Martijn
Martijn
Freelance SEA Consultant | Online Marketing in Spanien

It´s a good A/B testing tool, but it used to be more complete

Kommentare: Better insights in the visitors of our web page

It´s an easy to use A/B testing tool. You can start really easy and you can check the results easy. The customer support is also good and they are willing to help

I don´t like it that they have updated their tool and now you have to pay more to see the videos of the visitors of the website for example. Before this was free and now it´s only for the companies who are paying more.

Donny
Donny
Chief Operating Idiot in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Tracking website visitors

the ability to use one platform to seamlessly track what's happening with visitors to my websites

could be easier to install however it's not that complicated

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback, Donny! - Venus from VWO

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Powerful Tracking Tool

Kommentare: Accurately tracking steps within our funnels.

It does a great job of tracking conversions and has different options you can implement for split testing. You can test different parts of your funnel. Also, has a good heatmap option.

It can be a little challenging if you are wanting to use subdomains and still track. Customer support helped to figure it out though.

Antwort von Wingify

Thanks for sharing your valuable feedback. Also, tracking sub-domains shouldn't be an issue. Please reach out to us at support@vwo.com with your use-case and we will be happy to help! - Venus from VWO

Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great, straightforward optimization software

Easy to use. Very intuitive for me. Everything I want to do is easy to find and use—even on the first try.

Some of the features on how test length is predicted doesn't work quite the way I'd expect it to work. But it's a workflow issue (or rather a mismatch in how I think about things vs how VWO is built).

Antwort von Wingify

Thanks for sharing the feedback. Feel free to reach out to us at support@vwo.com if you have any specific feedback around the campaign duration calculator. We will be happy to discuss your thoughts. - Venus from VWO

, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Useful when you're just getting started

Kommentare: We were able to see some cursory user behavior data on different sites as well as set up some simple A/B tests for Wordpress.

This is an affordable software which allows you to track user behavior and run some A/B testing with Wordpress sites. I like the interface and it does help us gain some useful information about the way people are interacting with the websites we design.

I think the concept of goals, especially those tied to form fills/other conversion points, are not well explained and don't seem to behave as one might expect. This software definitely has limitations, and I wouldn't recommend it to someone looking to get really in-depth data about user behavior or split testing. But it is good for those that are dabbling in it or just looking for an overview.

Samantha
Samantha
Content Marketer in Kanada
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

See if your website really works!

Great AB testing tool to see which design and content really resonates with your web audience.

Marketers and designers, you will probably need your website team to help set this up.

Antwort von Wingify

Thanks for sharing the feedback, Samantha. We are glad that you like the platform. We have noted down your feedback around the usability of editor and will surely work on the same. - Venus from VWO

Marcus
Developer in Brasilien
Öffentliche Ordnung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Awesome

Kommentare: Most bê a good experiencie! Thanks to agree a good experiencie. Good bye

This experience haver been awesome than could be! Thanks a lot

Amazing! Good experiencie i haver been! Thanks for

Antwort von Wingify

Hi Marcus, thanks for sharing the feedback! Glad to know that you like the tool :) ~Neha from VWO

Bekleidung & Mode, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Apparel Website A/B Testing

Kommentare: Gave me the data that I needed to make changes to the site that helped drive revenue. So excellent experience.

Pretty easy to set up tests and see results.

It's not an intuitive software, so it did take quite a bit of training for me to understand how to set up tests.

Antwort von Wingify

Thank you for sharing your feedback! Glad to know that you like using VWO and find it easy to use. Regarding your other feedback, we are continuously working on the UI aspect of the tool and you will soon see some valuable enhancements. - Venus from VWO