Über Dashlane for Business

Dashlane Business ist die einzige Möglichkeit, um dein Unternehmen vor seiner größten Bedrohung zu schützen – deinen Mitarbeiter*innen. Eliminiere jetzt die Wiederverwendung von Kennwörtern.

Erfahre mehr über Dashlane for Business

Lastly, dashlane offer quick customer support for any questions or comments, their customer reps are quit knowledgeable in the product and can assist with any issues right away.

Searching for a PW entry is difficult, seems to be limited to a 'begins with' search for URL or site name.

Bewertungen zu Dashlane for Business

Dashlane for Business hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 249 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Dashlane for Business bereits verwendet?

Thomas
Thomas

Lifesaver in daily business transactions. One caveat: Activating Dashlane on iPhone is clunky.

Kommentare: See my Dasjhlane review on Capterra

It is a very powerful app. If you need a new password, Dashlane is your go-to app. It auto-generates very strong passwords, indicates the strength of the password, stores it very securely to be recalled at will. Dashlane automatically fills in your ID and password as soon as you enter a web page that demands your ID and password. Dashlane takes you through all the clutter and gets you to the landing page (amazingly easily). Dashlane does all the work. Dashlane really helps with problems with accessing a website. For example, I needed to access a state government website that I had accessed successfully many times before but it would not grant me access with Dashlane. I did not have to go through the usual routine of beating myself up for forgetting my password because I knew it was in Dashlane. After speaking with their tech support ("maybe you forgot your password" we will send you a new one in an email). I did not feel like going through that routine so I insisted I was right about my password. Turns out that something was down at their end when I tried to access the site and when that was fixed my original password worked. ) This routine has happened on many tech support calls and saved many cycles of wasted conversation time. Coolness: I scanned down to the end of the page of this review where my name and email is entered automatically by Capterra (verification) and there is my Dashlane icon waiting in each window to be called on.

I am so happy with Dashlane on my computer I increasingly began to need Dashlane on my iPhone. It may be me, but just accessing Dashlane was very involved and I could not get it to work like I could do with ease on my PC. I have had very polite support from Dashlane, at least three times over the last 6 months but I simply do not get the lack of smoothness of access on the iPhone versus the friction-free access with the app on my PC. I have had Dashlane 4 years and I use it heavily every day except on my iPhone. I am still mad about that. I need my iPhone Dashlane!

Alexa
Conversion Copywriter in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Keeps my passwords secure without me having to try very hard

Kommentare: I was starting to become more concerned about privacy but didn't know where to begin. I literally kept my passwords in a note on my computer and reused them all the time...very bad behavior. It took a bit to get it set up properly and import & update all of my unsafe passwords, but once I got everything set up it has been a dream. Syncing passwords across all my devices saves me so much time and effort.

I like that it helped whip me into shape with my bad password habits, calling me out on the repeats and insecure ones. It lets you paste & sync across devices with the paid version which is a total lifesaver. I've tried the sharing version too and it's the only password manager I have been able to get work for sharing. Not having to type or remember passwords is so helpful and it makes me feel far more secure that my passwords aren't too short, repeated everywhere, or left in an easily accessible note. It cured a lot of my bad security behaviors.

It can be a bit glitchy sometimes, and a bit in your face asking to save things like credit card numbers and other autofill details. Sometimes it doesn't save a password or gets wonky and logs me out, or otherwise acts up. Some websites I have in keychain still show up, so it can be annoying trying to pick the Dashlane box with the keychain one over it--that's probably my fault and I just don't know how to disable keychain now.... I referred Dashlane to my boyfriend so I could share passwords, who is far less techy than me and spends a lot less time on the web, and he did not like it as much. He complained a lot about needing to pay for more passwords and syncing, and that the pop-ups drove him nuts. I was all-in when I started using it, so I guess that made a difference. If you aren't willing to do the initial setup work to get it set up right, you might not like it as much. Once it is set up it is great, but you have to get everything in there properly first.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: LastPass

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Dashlane for Business: I tried to use LastPass for a client that needed to share a password with me and it never worked. I gave up and kept using Dashlane.

Walter
Exec. VP in USA
Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Used to be a great product but is now failing

Kommentare: This password storage software was superior in many ways in comparison to other similar products. It was not only convenient but easy to use, and quite comprehensive. However, suddenly it started failing immediately after an apparent software update. The software's ability to fill in password and user's private information suddenly stopped working for the stated 14 day period which is a built-in safety feature that required a re-application of the master password at the end of this period. Now, every time a password is required on any website, it require the user to re-login. This completely defeats the entire purpose of having a password manager.

Comprehensive password storage technology. This was the 3rd or 4th program that we were using for this purpose.

Suddenly stared failing without any reasons or hardware problems. One day it was working fine, then suddenly it just stopped working properly.

Miguel
Finance & Accounting Assistant in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Meets our needs!

Kommentare: Our overall experience is satisfactory. We know there is no perfect system out there but Dashlane vs the competition has the upper edge and have really thought things through. I do hope they continue to innovate and improve different features.

Our organization has the Business Account with Dashlane and we love the control features that come with that. It's nice being able to control user account in the case that an employee leaves. We also like that a VPN option is available. Below are other pro's of using dashlane - Love it's security features and multi-factor identification. - Synchs with top web browsers - Can create a business and personal passwords. In the case you leave, you can keep your personal passwords with you. - Ability to check password health and identity checks to see if your passwords have been compromised - Great for sharing passwords with other users and giving them controls when needed - Pricing is very competitive and the best I would say (for all the features you can get)

Below are our cons with the program - For VPN users, you have to manually activate the VPN anytime you want use it. But thats like 99% of other companies out there that offer VPN. - Can be glitchy at times, but less and less with time i have noticed. Maybe 1/70 times theres a subtle glitch but nothing too crazy. - The interface application could look more modern and have better viewing formats for passwords.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: LastPass

Warum Dashlane for Business gewählt wurde: Main reason, Dashlane offered a few more features, in particular VPN capability.

Zuvor genutzte Software: LastPass

Goran
Owner in Kroatien
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A good password manager

Kommentare: I used Dashlane to safely store all of my work related passwords, and it did its job well. I loved how I went from having to remember a huge number of passwords to filling in login forms with a click of a button on any device I had access to. All in all, I can highly recommend Dashlane, especially if you want a basic VPN to go with your password security.

I liked that it had presence on all of the devices I use. I had it installed on a Windows device, on two phones (one Android and one iOS). It was easy to use as well.

I felt like the VPN that is bundled in the price is not needed and like I was paying for something I did not really want or need.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: NordPass Business

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Dashlane for Business: Nord Security (together with Nord VPN) always has that annoying offer where they tell you you can get their VPN or Password Security suite for just 1.99 and then it turns out that it is true, but only if you buy it for a 2 year period. I dislike subscriptions that do this and much rather prefer their competition.

Jan
Souschef in Niederlande
Restaurants, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Unimaginably superior

Kommentare: My overall experience is simply great. It has a built in VPN which i really like and is extremely easy to set up. another huge deal maker for mee is the dark web monitoring built in(which isn't the best because haveIbeenpawned is a website where you can check this for free).

The biggest pro of all is definitely the ease of use, it is so good that while writing this review, I just realized I never had to call up customer support because of how easy it is to use.

I have no major issues with this product except for that it is just simply quite expensive for its services

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: NordPass Business und NordVPN

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Dashlane for Business: Dashlane has ALL these other apps built-in to it's one application for way cheaper!

Bruce
Vice President in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Dashlane to the rescue

Kommentare: Organizing all of our password and login information in one place has been a game changer for our business.

I like the simple organized layout of the software program. It has allowed me to quickly move large amounts of data to the program. Once it is setup, it is very easy to navigate and find your PW information and then use the autofill feature.

The customer service is okay, but definitely could be improved. They do respond to my queries but often I have to wait a day.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: LastPass

Warum Dashlane for Business gewählt wurde: The other program had terrible support and was difficult to navigate.

Zuvor genutzte Software: 1Password

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Dashlane for Business: Ease of use and better layout.

Grant
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Best paid password manager I have ever used.

Kommentare: This is a great product overall that makes it incredibly simple to keep all my passwords different and secure.

Dashlane syncs across multiple devices so you can have all of your passwords saved in your browser and also on your phone as a backup.

Every once in a while the extension does not load properly when starting up my browser.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: LastPass

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Dashlane for Business: I was more familiar with Dashlane from a previous job.

Dewey
Dewey
Video Editor in USA
Medienproduktion, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good, But Lacking Compared To Competition

Kommentare: We ended up only using Dashlane for about a week until we decided to switch to 1Password.

My favorite feature of Dashlane is the ability to change all (or some) of your passwords at once. This is especially useful for a business that utilizes accounts that are accessed by multiple employees.

There were a few caveats that made us stop using Dashlane. Firstly, there are no folders, making it hard to manage our 50+ different account passwords and impossible to share specific folders with different media departments. Also, the price is higher than the competition, which makes it a bit unappealing when compared to something like 1Password (especially because they don't offer any multi-user plans on their lower price tiers).

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: 1Password

Warum Dashlane for Business gewählt wurde: We wanted to try something new, as our subscription to LastPass had just ended.

Zuvor genutzte Software: LastPass

Bobby
Bobby
Data Analyst in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

An outstanding password manager

I have used several password managers over the last decade and Dashlane is the best by far. The UI is attractive and it boasts tons of useful features. My favorite part is the VPN that comes included with a paid subscription. The mobile app is the best password manager app, too. It works flawlessly to fill in my passwords, personal information, and payment information.

I have nothing negative to say about Dashlane.

, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to keep your passwords secure at one place

This tool works great when you are dealing with lots of passwords on a daily basis. It comes to a point where remembering all passwords you need to use every day becomes an impossible task. Noting them down on a document on your computer or on a post-it is definitely not the most secure solution and here's where Dashlane comes to save the day. You now only need to remember one password that will unlock all the other passwords that you save on Dashlane. Once you have it open and running on your computer, it will help you auto-login as long as the password has been already saved there which means you don't even have to type anything. The tool does not only serve as a password storage but can also help you with generating new strong ones when you need to create new ones. As well as passwords, the tool also works with credit cards and with forms, so that you don't have to fill those details anymore, which can become a very tedious task. You can update the stored information at any point as needed.

There are times when you have more than one credential for a given site and the tool might automatically sign you in with one of them that might not be the one you needed at that moment. Specifically, I'm thinking test users on development tools. Also, on given sites where there are fields to enter, the tool really does not know what they are for and tries to fill them in with the option it thinks is best, but that might not be the case. As an example, I'm referring to fields that serve as filters for a given list. Having something entered there is not ideal as you may not need to filter anything but the tool keeps trying to fill the field anyways, even when you keep deleting whatever Dashlane entered there.

Lauren
Content Developer in USA
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Approachable and user-friendly

Dashlane is so easy to use! It lives as an icon in your browser bar and is always running, prompting you to update info or add new credentials as it notices you enter new information. Once you are logged in, you STAY logged in for days at a time, which is a feature I can't say enough good things about (and one of my major gripes with another similar password management program). It is so annoying if you have to continually log in with a (necessarily complex) master password just to get access to your other passwords. But Dashlane doesn't have that issue. It also has a user-friendly iPhone app.

My only small gripe was that the autofill was SO good that it would sometimes log me in to websites automatically before I had a chance to confirm which login info I wanted to use (at times I have multiple logins for the same site, both for work and personal use). But that may not be an issue with Dashlane and instead could be something with those websites, I'm not sure. If it is an issue on Dashlane's end, I would suggest not autofilling right away but rather allowing a dropdown in the first input box (i.e., user name field) if there are multiple saved logins. And/or don't automatically run the "enter" command after filling things in (this also becomes an issue if a credit card has some updated information, like an expiration date). Instead, you can autofill everything and then let the user (me) click "enter" once I've confirmed everything is good to go.

Phil
Phil
President in USA
Öl & Energie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

You need a password manager and Dashlane is a great choice

Kommentare: We couldn't function with out using Dashlane for managing all our passwords. Until there is a better alternative for security than passwords, you need a password manager and Dashlane works well.

It is great that we can share passwords between team members or groups of team members. We also have access to the passwords and login info on our mobile devices.

Sometimes the Chrome plugin gets very slow and it seems that only a reboot will clear it up. There is no warning like high cpu use or anything. It just doesn't auto fill passwords anymore.

Möbel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good password manager to simplify storage and sharing of sensitive information

Kommentare: Save and manage all of our passwords and credit cards

I tried several different password managers before settling on Dashlane for our small marketing team. With so many vendors and site logins, it is a nightmare to try and keep all our account login information secure, much less remember it. Dashlane simplifies managing all of that information. It securely stores company and personal contact information, credit cards, receipts, and account login information behind a single master password. Access can be granted to team members on as-needed basis, and sharing passwords is made simple for admins. It has a built in strong password generator, and can auto-change passwords in bulk in case you want to lock out someone who had access or if you are afraid security has been compromised.

Sometimes the app or the browser extension quit working, or won't offer to save my password. It also doesn't seem to work for desktop applications automatically, only websites and online forms. The pricing to me is also a little high, but it does save you a lot of time and security headaches.

James
Managing Director in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Would rate higher, but no way to edit a user's email whilst retaining passwords

Kommentare: Generally usable, but expensive per user licencing considering lack of interest in implementing enhancements to support business users.

Sign in on Chrome to websites works well. Password history and sharing of passwords useful even though sharing options are poor.

Calls itself Dashlane for Business, but does not have deep understanding of Business user needs. When a staff member has a change of primary account name (eg: change of name) Dashlane should allow us like every other app to change the email linked to the account.

Hannah
Clerical Assistant in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Dashlane is amazing for password security

Kommentare: Dashlane is a password protection app that every business and individual should invest in. Virtual security is not something to take lightly and should be protected at all costs.

Dashlane is a must-have for password security. You can store an unlimited number of passwords, snd add emails, security questions, and other notes to each password to make sure you have all the information in one spot. Dashlane also allows you to store secure documents and sync your passwords to your device so they auto-fill on your web browser when you log in.

I had a hard time trying to initially set up two-factor authentication for Dashlane. They could make the process for that easier to find. Other than that, the software is foolproof.

Phyllis
Administrative Specialist in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding features as to why I would recommend Dashlane.

Kommentare: With the increased amount of 'hacking' that has been happening and the need for better security on all things being done on the internet, I feel much safer using Dashlane as it provides the type of services that give you peace of mind.

The integration to our business was seamless. It also made it less stressful in attempting to 'make up' passwords for all the various state, federal and medical service sites that are used on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.

Sometimes, the program would autofill in areas where the information provided wasn't needed. However, that is a small problem in comparison to the many positive features it has.

Iain
Director in UK

Has made my passwords safe and easy

Kommentare: Securit, ease of use and quicker log in times with better accuracy.

Firstly I really love that I now have safe passwords for all of my many accounts, rather than doing what most people do and using one single password for everything and hoping for the best. Secondly I am so happy that these high quality passwords are always available on my Mac or my android phone, and pop up as autologin options whenever I want to log in to something. Really easy to use. And my better half likes it too.

The android app that opens other apps can sometimes have trouble finding the right information. Having said that I mentioned this to support and they asked me for examples so they could get to work on it. I spent 30 minutes trying to find one before I realised that they've either upped their game again, or that I was mistaken.

Glo
VP in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great for password management, just a few UX issues

Passwords sync well across devices so it's very hands-free. It also automatically generates passwords and saves them. A huge time saver and frees up mental space worrying about password security.

One of the most annoying things is it autofills a lot of fields. You can turn this off but at times you log out and try to log back in manually only to have it autofill again. This is not useful if I'm trying to log in as a different user. Similarly, when I'm completing forms, Dashlane doesn't always recognize if the field is relevant and shows the pop-up anyway, which obscures dropdown arrows and such.

joshua
joshua
pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A must have in today's world

Kommentare: I have absolutely loved it. I do not know how we lived without this software.

I love the fact that we can securely store sensitive information in one place and share it across platforms.

I feel like it could be more affordable. Desktop notifications can be annoying at times.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Secret Server Password Manager

Ryan
Web Designer in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Secure and Robust

Dashlane is designed from the ground up to be as secure and robust as possible, and it shows in all of the security measures put into place. This is vital in today's cyber security landscape, especially with people being a key weakness in most systems, meaning a good password manager such as Dashlane is essential.

While more feature rich than built in password managers, the necessity to install the software could be considered a limitation compared to software such as iCloud Keychain and Google Password Manager.

Ken
Ken
Senior Consultant in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Dashlane is the best password manager, for me

Kommentare: Obviously, everyone needs a password manager, and I've tried most of the "top-rated" options. After much experimentation, I have found Dashlane to be the best combination of ease of use, security, and features. Because I use Windows, Mac, and iOS, cross-platform support is key, and Dashlane handles this simply and expertly. I love the password changing feature, and use payment information constantly (perhaps I shop online too much?) I love having unique passwords on every site, as well.

Great user interface (excellent for technophiles--the best in the business). Password changing is amazingly useful. Easy to create unique passwords on every site, and more than any other product, "it just works." Sharing passwords with others is trivial, and having an emergency contact is my favorite feature.

OK, occasionally the product doesn't do quite what I want (saves the wrong password once I try to save a new password) and occasionally the user interface that pops up gets in the way. But generally, it's the best of its kind.

Stephen
Stephen
Strategic Planning Project Manager in USA
Staatsverwaltung

Top 5 Best Apps Ever. Can't live without it anymore.

It has singlehandedly saved me many many hours of login time, searching for passwords, syncing, and password generation time. It's brilliant, secure, and I can even install it on my government laptop (shhh!). It automatically logs me in to sites, it backs up all of my sensitive data/info and autofills it into forms at my request. Can't live with out it. If it were to crash or go out of business I'd be up the creek.

The UI isn't as smooth as it could be, but that's nit-picking. It's pretty solid overall. I'd say the fact that I have to pay for it to sync on more than one device is a con... I guess.

Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

We should have started using this years ago...

Kommentare: Dashlane has been one of the best investments in terms of convenience. Nobody likes dealing with the headache of resetting forgotten passwords and regularly sending out emails with updated login information when you're dealing with 20-30 membership accounts that our team needs access to.

Dashlane enables us to securely store passwords for all of the various accounts we use. Not only is it convenient and secure, we don't have to physically share dozens of passwords with our team members.

There's nothing I would change about Dashlane. It has been worth every penny we've paid for it and I cannot imagine going back to alternative password storage methods.

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best tools I use daily

Kommentare: With Dashlane, I think educate your colleagues or employees about security is more simple

To sum up, it helps on security : - Helps you to generate strong passwords - Notice you when a website you're registered on has been hacked - Lets you store secured notes It also helps you on forms : - Automatically fills up your forms when you want

Sometimes, the browser add-on can REALLY bother you as it pops randomly