Über Phone.com

Telefonielösung mit Voicemail-Transkription, Sprachmarkierung, Terminplanung, Click-to-Call und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Phone.com

I like that there was a wide range of call routing options.

Bewertungen zu Phone.com

3,8
4,0
4,0
3,8

Phone.com hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 48 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Phone.com bereits verwendet?

Jack G.
Jack G.
President in USA

Sound Big For Little Money

Kommentare: I absolutely loved it except that it doesn't have a google chrome extention which made click-to-call- difficult for me

State of the art PBX was highly customizable and made our business sound like a fortune 500 company.

It currently does not have a google chrome extention.

Antwort von Phone.com

Hello Jack, Thank you for you feedback! The google chrome extension for the 'Click to Call' feature is actually something that is in high demand for some of our customers. We have been hard at work getting this implemented and will hopefully be launching this in the near feature! If you ever need assistance with your account, features, or setup please call (844) 755-8566.

Brent F.
Systems Administrator in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Billing nightmare and missing critical Self-Help solutions/support

Kommentare: we have saved money by moving 10 of our toll free number to phone.com from the bigBell (AT&T) We are able to have phones at our new remote warehouse using phone.com where our Avaya System has failed to work through a VPN setup.

functionality of the phone.com feature as a whole, work fine. support is generally able to answer the call in a few minutes and are open 24/7. They include most features you would need in most situations in a business environment.

To say that the invoices are confusing would be a gross understatement. they are so bad that on several occasions, I have had to call support for billing, and each time, even the billing support reps are unable to break it down for me and make any sense of it. On 2 occasions I have spent well over an hour on the phone trying to understand the bill. they issue a charge then issue a credit 10s of times on each invoice. even after getting rid of all the charges and equal credits on the invoice, there are still usual discrepancies that have to be fixed. each time finding errors in the billing that needed to be overridden by a manager and credited back to the account. When you purchase an unlimited plan, they don't tell you that the unlimited minutes are only for calls routed through the extension with unlimited minutes. routing calls or forwarding directly to a number and not through an extension will incur per minute charges over the basic minimums. to make matters worse, the extension setup is far from streamlined and have to bounce all over the website to get it configured and set up properly making it extremely complex to setup for 19 phone numbers and we still wound up paying for overage minutes because this lack of communication. this type of thing is critical for customers to know in order to get the services they are paying for for the price they are paying.

Matthew S.
Matthew S.
Outpatient Counselor in USA

Affordable but buggy

Phone.com does everything I was looking for in a VOIP. As a small business owner, it sure beats having to purchase a stand-alone phone.

My biggest issue with Phone.com is the app. It's super buggy and slow (unresponsive) to use. Given the affordability of the phone plan, I've decided I can live with the bugs, but they're still a pain.

Antwort von Phone.com

Thanks for your feedback, Matthew! We are always looking for ways to improve our app to ensure a better mobile experience. Give us a call at 833-782-2355 and let us know what kind of issues you are running into and we will gladly assist you.

Automation Specialist in USA
Gastgewerbe, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

phone.com great customer service team

Kommentare: I have always had a great experience with every customer service/support rep I have worked with. They will escalate easily if things are not working as you expect and they are cheerful and thoughtful.

There are a lot of options and the tool is very flexible. If you ever need help their support team is just a live chat away and they are always very helpful and creative. Willing to offer ideas on how to best set up your system to meet your needs.

It is not easy to figure out on your own. It takes time to understand how all of the settings work and what is the best process for your needs.

Ross L.
Sales in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good if you are just looking for a second number

Kommentare: Good product, not super great. Ended up switching to something that fit my needs better

Very basic and bare bones. Good for the price depending on what you want to do with it.

Integrations weren’t very friendly, and if they were, they were more expensive.

Thea S.
Therapist in USA

Very Poor Quality and No Customer Support At All

1 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Horrible customer support. Buy this service if you like getting ignored and paying for a service you don't receive

Its available if you like paying for something that constantly has problems

At random times certain features stop working, such as notifying when you get messages or calls. This is very detrimental when you are running a business and getting back to your client sis important. Several other clinicians in my practice have also experienced these same issues and have had to cancel their service. When you contact customer support, there is no urgency for them to assist you and never return your phone calls or emails. This is highly unprofessional as a business.

Carly B.
Outpatient Therapist in USA

Affordable & Works!

Kommentare: Phone.com reduces the need to carry 2 phones or have a business line. It's affordable and easy to use.

It's HIPAA compliant with a signed BAA. Voice quality is excellent. The price is very affordable. It has the option to text and transcribe voicemails.

I would like the ability to send AND receive faxes at no additional cost.

Frontend Developer/Designer in USA
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Phone.com app ticks all the boxes

Kommentare: Phone.com is so easy to use. It was a little tedious to set up, but once it's done, it's done. I use the app on an iPhone and it looks much like the default call interface, but I would never confuse the two. I appreciate that the design looks nice. It keeps everything tied to my business number, together in one place. My only frame of reference is as an end user; I do not have access to the phone.com web interface so I cannot comment on that. But as a user, it's perfect! Anywhere I happen to be, I know I'll be able to get those important phone calls. And I can easily tell when a call comes through that it's via phone.com.

The app design (for iPhone) is sleek and consistent with Apple products

It is sometimes slow to connect calls, annoying at first setup

Chris V.
Chris V.
President in USA
Design

Dependable, but not the most modern

Phone.com works it's that simple. If you need a phone system that gets the job done quietly and reliably, Phone.com will certainly do that. It's affordable, relative to the competition, and can do most things you throw at it.

Although it has improved marginally since I started using it several years ago, the user interface still largely feels stuck in the early 2000s. This can make certain tasks clunky or hard to accomplish if you aren't used to Phone.com's quirks.

Chief Operating Officer in USA
Konsumgüter, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Ok online phone service

Kommentare: A useful customer support phone number that can be directed to multiple customer support reps on a schedule.

- Very reliable call quality and service - All the core features you're looking for when setting up a customer / business phone line.

- Most functionality is available but it can be very difficult to navigate. They could use a big UX cleanup across most of their website.

Mick T.
Mick T.

Great Product. Great Support. Misleading Pricing.

Kommentare: Overall, I like it although it ended up being more than anticipated. With taxes and fees, $119yr is really $160/yr, but they get you on devices, (even softphones) where $60/year is really $100/year per phone. They are adding their own fees to this, so they should just be upfront. One chat support person was kind of rude suggesting that "I should have gotten a quote" and "Who told me it was free". I compared several providers and it's still a good value. No regrets.

I was able to use my established Google Voice number and easily port it over to something more business-friendly. I like that it's scalable as my business grows and I can put a high-quality Polycom SIP phone right in my home office. The Android app is also useful if I want to make calls from that number remotely.

When signing up, it wasn't clear to me that adding a device (desk phone or softphone) wasn't included in the price. I incorrectly assumed one would be included with the plan. How else would you use the service, I thought. (I later learned that only forwarding calls to cell phones is included) I already had a phone and nothing was mentioned during sign up or during my support call while the phone was being provisioned. I only realized it when I got a bill for $100 the next month. My own fault for not getting a quote, I guess. In any case, I didn't care. It just wasn't clear at all and I wanted to make sure it wasn't a mistake.

Antwort von Phone.com

Mick, We appreciate your honest feedback. While our base plans have 40+ features included, there are certain features that require an additional monthly fee. We do strive to ensure that this is communicated when signing up for additional services. We also understand your frustration and will make sure to pass this on to our development team to make sure our pricing/features page set clear expectations.

Craig B.
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Phone.com Needs Some Work

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Still using Phone.com because I paid for 12 months upfront to get the best price. They system works, but I feel it is not working well or helping my company look "good" to my callers.

IP phone system for on-the-go small business owners - great features that can make you look like a full-fledged company. Prices are competitive, too. There customer service is really good, answered quickly, no holding on line and they answered my questions and helped with using my recorded message as my first answer greeting. However, see below as they help with answering the questions but not being pro-active

The buttons they use to get to your messages, calls, etc. is called "Configure" then "manage users & extensions" - how crazy is that? Then, setting up a call trail - knowing full well what you want to happen is so complicated that you go nuts trying to figure it out. Recording and using messages and setting up the phone trail is a nightmare - I know others have had the same feelings so why haven't they taken any of these suggestions and improve the product - they really are so close! They answer quickly as noted above but you have to know what you are asking - they will help but seems not to "guide" you with best practices in setting up your phone system. I can buy a landline and the installer sets everything up for me - why can't Phone.com help me like that?

Fernando G.
OWNER in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

DECENT VOIP SYSTEM FOR SMALL BUSINESS

Kommentare: i have had a pleasant experience with it but it has its limitations.

dont need any hardware for this system and can use it anywhere. has built in fax and sms capability and contact management, like the online portal for sms messaging very good and quick.

if you are on an iphone text messages dont come over quickly, you dont get notifications have called many a times to figure out the issue and i cant imagine its a hardware issue as my partners and i have had the issue on all of our iphones. pictures dont come over that well. cant transfer very well to other extensions or outside of the phone system

Antwort von Phone.com

Fernando, Thank you very much for your review! We are happy that the service is generally working well for you. I have asked our customer success team to reach out and see if we can find a solution for the text messaging issue. You will hear from someone soon.

Internet Marketing Specialist in USA

Work Calls Made Easy

I appreciate the versatility that phone.com has to offer when it comes to how you want to handle calls. It's very easy to switch back and forth from sending calls directly to my desk to forwarding them to my cell phone when I'm working from home. I like that you can also make calls from the computer if needed. Once you learn how to navigate the website, it's easy to do everything necessary on your computer, from recording and applying greetings to seeing your call logs all in one place.

Although the website is very useful, it is somewhat outdated and thus difficult to navigate at first. Some settings are difficult to find and are not intuitive at all. But, once you figure out where everything is and how to set things, up, it's not so bad. It also seems like it can be pretty tough to add a new physical Polycom phone to the system, as it requires calling phone.com from the Polycom phone and potentially staying on the line for a while - this can be inconvenient during a work day.

Antwort von Phone.com

Hello, Thank you for your feedback. Our teams are currently working on bringing our portal up to date. If you are using SMS or need to listen to your VM's you can now do it in a more convenient way! You can now go to my.phone.com to access your SMS and VM's and access Control Panel. Also, if you need to add another device to your account in the future you can always email support@phone.com, provide your express service code, devices MAC address, and indicate which existing or new extension you want the device added to and our support team will have this done ASAP.

Andrew T.
Counselor in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Phone.com useful for privacy

Kommentare: Phone.com is helpful and I have not had too many problems using it, though I wish the UX was a bit better.

I like having phone.com because I am able to give clients a phone.com number that is different and distinct from my actual cellphone number.

The audio transcription of voicemail could use some improvement, as there are inaccuracies. Also, at times it takes a long time to log in and it can be frustrating if you need to access the app quickly.

Antwort von Phone.com

Hello Andrew, We appreciate you taking the time to share your comments and experiences related to Phone.com. Our teams continue to work on improving our services and your feedback is most valuable in this process. It saddens us to hear that some of our services have not met your expectations. Phone.com does offer Human Assisted transcriptions that might better suit your needs. This can be added and/or removed per extension at anytime. In regards to your experience with the app please feel free to call into our 24/7 support line at 1 800 998 7087 or send an email with your concerns to support@phone.com and we will be happy to assist you further. We would like to lastly thank you for being a Phone.com customer and we appreciate your business

Wilmer C.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Lots of featured

I like that there was a wide range of call routing options

Website was a little hard to navigate and took longer that it should some some basic functionality.

Gary M.
Sale Maneger in USA
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

15 Years Expirience

Kommentare: Make international calls at low cost.

15 years of great experience with phone .com It is easy to use, it has a flexibility for work that improves business performance.

Flexibility and many different options.

Scott F.
Operations in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Typical VOIP system

It's your typical VOIP phone system, they have a great android app and do faxing which some companies leave out.

Wish some more complex features were available or more easily accomplished without having to recreate all of my rules.

Christian F.
admin in USA

THE BEST VOIP PHONE SYSTEM

I cant say enough great things. We love how it is over the internet so our phone service can go anywhere. When our office may be closed due to the weather, we can turn our phones on and work from home! They give you the options to set up personal voicemails, greetings and auto attendant menus! SEE WHATS UP WITH PHONE.COM!

There is absolutely nothing wrong here. There website system is a little tricky to get used if you're not technically literate, but you get the hang of it.

Customer Service Representative in USA
Eventservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, but kept crashing

Kommentare: It helped us communicate with our customers.

I liked that this software allowed us to make and receive calls as well as set up conference lines for customers.

We had problems with the app crashing mid-call. For awhile it would happen at the same time stamp for every call.

Anna L.
customer support lead in USA

Phone.com is useful, but hard to configure.

I like being able to call customers without giving them my cell number. Their app is very easy to use. There are many features available.

It is hard to navigate. Right now I am trying to figure out why my phone calls are no longer being forwarded to our customer support email. I have not messed with the settings at all and I stopped receiving notifications. There are many things I can't figure out how to do on Phone.com

CEO & Principal in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Easy to set-up, easy to use. Great Business Phone System!!

Kommentare: Great customer experience - very helpful support team! For small businesses, Phone.com is a professional business phone system that not only saves you money, but lets you work from anywhere on any device.

Very easy to set up Phone.com services. Works perfectly on my android, Mac, and IP deskphone.

No complaints so far. It's very intuitive and whenever we had questions, their support team solved our issue without any problems.

Eliza S.
Clinician in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great for Therapists

Kommentare: Overall, this is helping me get in touch with clients without needing an expensive second cell phone.

I like that the interface is simple to understand and is easy to integrate onto my phone without confusion.

I do not like that I must get onto a computer to set up features such as voicemail and texting. There's limitations to what I can do from my phone.

Antwort von Phone.com

Eliza, We are always looking at ways to improve our services and your feedback is much appreciated. Our account services are fully functional while in the desktop mode on Android phones, however, Apple phones have limitations. If you ever need assistance with your account please contact our amazing 24/7 support at 1-(800)-998-7087.

Kristen Z.
project manager in USA
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A good system for phone, no complaints

Kommentare: Overall my experience is positive. It's easy to set up and use.

It's a set-it-and-forget-it type of thing. We don't worry about it day-to-day, it just works. We use it with Ring Central for our business phones.

I am not sure exactly how it works with Ring Central for all our companies, which makes it hard for me to sort out my bills.

Gardner H.
Gardner H.
USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

More than doubled their price

Worked well for several years, before they changed their plans. Had good phone support when I set up a number of years ago and hassle free service until this past month.

I received a note stating that "unlimited minutes" didn't really mean that if I looked at the fine print and that I would have to upgrade to a plan that was more than double of what I was paying if I wanted to receive this same level of service I had been receiving for more than two years.