Über Plooto

Der einfachste Weg, einmalige und wiederkehrende Geschäftszahlungen zu akquirieren. Ganz einfach für dich und deine Kundschaft. Synchronisiert mit Quickbooks und Xero.

Erfahre mehr über Plooto

It's affordability and versatility. The ability to have people on ACH subscriptions is a large plus.

The pricing change is too bad given our corporate structure.

Bewertungen zu Plooto

4,0

Plooto hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 233 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Plooto bereits verwendet?

Aislinn
Aislinn
Marketing Asssitant in Kanada
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Entreflow Consulting Group's use of Plooto

Kommentare: Plooto has certainly helped us from a workflow perspective, it's pulling your payables from your Quickbooks or Xero account into Plooto so you can see all the payables that you need to deal with and when they're due. And there's a whole bunch of approval processes you can put in place for internal controls perspective so make things a lot more bulletproof than just manually writing checks and doing e-transfers.

So you can currently do pre-authorized debit, pre-authorized credit receivables in U.S. dollars and Canadian dollars which is super kick-ass. It's also made some of our clients lives a lot easier if they've got clients in different countries, and it gives their clients flexibility to pay in debit or credit. Also, as far as the amount of time it takes for that cash to clear your bank account; it's faster than Stripe, and on top of that the integration with Quickbooks makes it a lot easier to manage the fees, unlike Stripe.

We'd love to see more international payments to more countries just for some of our clients that have people they're paying in lots of different places around the world. As well, with the international payments, if a client has a lot of companies that they're paying in the U.S. for instance if you get really costly really quickly. So I'd like to see some bulk discounts for high volume payments to the U.S.

Maddie
Maddie
System Administrator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Plooto is an easy-to-use, handy program that simplifies the process

Kommentare: Accounts payable include a variety of options that make it simple to designate an approval tier and transfer payments. Checks that have been deposited in the previous few months have not shown in the system, however the support staff is working to correct this. Other than this, Plooto has a number of features that make processing AP more efficient.

Sending payments in practically any quantity to suppliers with Plooto is one of its finest features. Approval control, user-friendliness, and affordability are all things we like. It integrates with QBO and makes it simple to reconcile and set up payments automatically. Recurring payments and deposits may be set up quickly and effortlessly.

The inclusion of cheque numbers in a report would be quite helpful in keeping track of payments. As an alternative, it would be good if the user could pick from a list of pre-existing merchants.

Anna
Controller in Kanada

I'd recommend it

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

It's easy to use and the recurring billing is the best part. The option to collect payments through bank transfers or credit cards is a nice bonus.

The amount of time it takes to clear payments. I wish Plooto was a clearing house and cut down on the processing time. 5 business days processing time can be very detrimental to cash flow.

Alan
Executive Director in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Contact integration between Xero and Plooto is currently ineffective

Kommentare: Plooto's support has provided an unsatisfactory response, dismissing the issue as not within their purview. This unaddressed concern prompted me to seek an alternative accounts payable software solution.

The interfaces are clean and the functionality with the software is very solid.

The contact integration between Xero and Plooto is currently ineffective, with each party attributing the issue to the other. When contacts are synchronized from Xero to Plooto, they are automatically generated as customers in Plooto, and there is no option to switch them to suppliers. The only recourse is to delete the customer contact and manually recreate it as a supplier. This persistent problem, reported to Plooto, introduces additional delays, requires extra confirmation of hand-offs, and disrupts the workflow with added confusion.

Jennifer
Admin in Kanada

Payment Processing

Kommentare: It is good simple easy to learn and process payemnts

It is simple and easy to use and handle and use

There is no back up of payments and find receipts

Danny
Founder in Kanada

Integral Software for Accounting

Kommentare: My experience has been very good! Been very happy with product in the past few years that I have been using it for my clients.

I like the integration with QBO and that it makes it easy for me to process payments with the appropriate checks and balances of approvals. The software also helps in confirming whether the bank information being provided is valid or not. So easy to use!!!

The only Con that I could think of is that it becomes a bit expensive for those that have very little transactions monthly where the fixed monthly fee does not get fully utilized.

SARA

It's Okay

Kommentare: I am striving to keep my payment processing costs as low as possible. As such, I've stuck with Plooto and have tried to have as many clients as possible do ACH processing. However, more and more clients are requesting to use credit cards, and many are okay with paying a surcharge for processing fees. Plooto does not accept credit card payments, and I would prefer to have a one stop shop for payment processing. I was happier when it was a flat $1 fee per ACH, I'm now paying much more per transaction due to the flat $25 per month fee and the small amount of clients I have who are still willing to do ACH payments.

If you're looking for automatic draws, it works well. Syncs with both QBO and Xero.

If your client doesn't have all of the funds in their account, you won't be notified. Plooto will draw what it can and you'll have to log in to look to see who failed to pay in full. Pricing is okay. You're essentially charged $2.50 for ACH. If you're using QBO, you may as well just use their ACH payment processing as it's cheaper. If you're using Plooto to pay a client (a refund, for example) it isn't automatic. You have to set them up again, and they'll have to guess a password to accept the funds you're transferring to them. It's bizarre that you can take money from them, but can't send it to them.

Audrey
Owner in Kanada
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

It's easy and quick to use, but it's missing a key integration that would make it perfect.

Kommentare: Overall a good experience, but it's missing a key integration that would make it perfect. I can't wait for them to bring back credit card payments and I hope they expand the integration capabilities.

Plooto integrates with QBO and make syncing receivables and payables easy. It reconciles the payments which saves a lot of time. The customers and suppliers receive an email that tells them about upcoming payments and a link that takes them to this information plus shows them the past transactions.

I've been using Plooto with one client for about a year now and would like to move other clients to this system. Unfortunately, Plooto doesn't work with QBO's projects and sub-customer system. Each time I’ve tested collecting these receivables, Plooto says the customer doesn't exist and wants to create a new client even though the client does exist, it's picking up the project or sub-customer name at the end of the client’s name. If Plooto’s system can recognize the customers name before the ":" to allow collection of accounts with multiple project or sub-accounts I would be able to move more clients over to this system.

Daniela
Bookkeeper in Kanada

Plooto review for business

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It’s a great platform to use for my bookkeeping business helping my clients. It allows me to pay bills while still keeping my clients in the loop and feeling confident about their banking maintaining its security.

Easy to integrate to QBO and Xero. Up to date outstanding bills.

It can sometime be clunky to change payment methods or tracking down when bill payments did not go through properly.

Ranka
Senior Accountant in Kanada

Great platform

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Excellent!
Any issues were resolved with the help of Plooto Customer Support team in a very timely manner. Every interaction I had was very pleasant. Thanks! :)

Simple, integration with QBO, Customer Support

possibility of e-transfer being accepted by Plooto user/admin

Daianne
Business Operations and Support Manager in Philippinen
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Provide feedback regarding my experience with Plooto as an administrator

Kommentare: As a user who greatly values the convenience and simplicity that Plooto offers, I wanted to provide this feedback so that you may consider optimizing the system's efficiency in transmitting payments. This, I believe, will not only improve the satisfaction levels of account holders like myself but also help solidify Plooto's reputation as a reliable and efficient platform for rental payment management.

I want to express my appreciation for the user-friendly interface of the platform. Both as a lessee and as a landlord, we find the system easy to navigate, and it greatly simplified the process of managing rental payments. The straightforward design and clear instructions made it simple for me to set up and use the platform effectively.

However, I would like to bring to your attention a small concern regarding the speed of remitting payments to the account holder. While Plooto has proven to be efficient in terms of the overall process, I have noticed that there is room for improvement in this particular aspect. On a few occasions, there has been a slight delay in receiving payments in our account. While this delay has not caused any significant inconvenience, I believe that enhancing the speed of payment remittance would further enhance the overall user experience.Hope you can also provide a shareable tutorial as well that can easily be accessed by contacts on how they can set up their personal profiles/accounts, similar to what you provide to enterprises like ours.

Ali
IT & Operations in Kanada
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great overall payment processing tool

Plooto is very easy and intuitive to use. The integration with Xero and reoccurring PAD setups are great time saving features. In my experience the customer support is top class. My concerns are addressed the same day. The value provided by Plooto is unmatched in my experience.

Notifications! I do understand and appreciate the dedication Plooto has to security but being an accounting firm which means dealing with many companies the notifications can fill up the inbox pretty quickly. Unfortunately, there isn't a way to remove these for security reasons. My suggestion to Plooto is perhaps enforce user notifications for 2 accounts and allow deactivate the notifications for other users. This would save tremendous amount of time for accounting/finance firms that deal with multiples client accounts.

Zak
Executive Director in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Turnkey, easy to use accounts payable solution

Kommentare: It's been a tent pole product for us as part of our finance activities. Highly recommend to any organization with daily payment needs.

Plooto makes it very easy to pay suppliers and vendors. If you can get your bills from Xero or your accounting software, its just a couple of clicks away to create payments. The additional approval workflow features are great for scaling up and delegating Accounts Payable and setting limits on payment types. Plooto Instant is also a very handy solution for last minute payment needs, we always keep funds there for our staff.

A better/more open API so we could programmatically create new payment contacts or set Email Transfer passwords, but honestly that's nit-picking. The functionality provided is more than enough for 99% of businesses.

Jennifer
Business Coach in Kanada

My reliable assistant

Kommentare: I have found the software to be reliable and easy to use. But more importantly, I have found the support team to be responsive and genuinely interested in solving problems.

Plooto is my AR/AP support system. It does the work as expected, when expected and in my business, reliability is a top quality. I couldn't imagine running my business without Plooto on my team.

I have requested the platform be modified to be more accessible so that my sight impaired customers can benefit from the value Plooto can offer.

Vickey

Great Value and Dependable

Kommentare: Like I said...I am saving over $100 per month in processing fees since I switched to Plooto and once I got past the "set up" stage. I really love Plooto and am wishing I had set it up years ago, but I think they should let us that have "official" PAD agreements ...set up the reoccurring payments like QB Payments did =( Making that reoccurring payment set up...a lot more simpler would make Plooto just about perfect =)

I LOVE the lower processing fees!!! I'm saving over a $100 a month by using Plooto. Once it is set up, the reoccurring payments is awesome. Their customer service was good too. Overall Plooto is an awesome addition to my business and one that I wish I had implemented YEARS ago! Great value for the monthly fee and so far...it has been very dependable in collecting my accounts receivable.

It was a lot harder to set up than I thought it would be =( My clients had to jump thru a lot of hoops to get the reoccurring payments set up and some were not happy about it =( I had PAD agreements for all of my clients, but Plooto does not accept those. So I have several clients that I cannot process their payments in Plooto even tho I have a PAD agreement with them and they have already given me their payment information ...but they haven't repeated the same process in Plooto ...so my PAD agreements are worthless now=(

Pauline
Accounting supervisor in Kanada

Plooto Review

Kommentare: great, their customer support is reliable as well and i find the software very reliable in payment processing

it is very cheap for its worth i think and it is very easy to the eyes

they can improve their reports i think, and also i do not like the limit on batch approval that gives approver only 10 lines to approve at a time

Greg
CFO in Kanada
Öl & Energie, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Hook and Sinker

Kommentare: Customer service is non-existent. I was told that we could have the old pricing structure for the holding companies, never did it. Falling on death ears. Getting overcharged each month...

I like the integration with QBO, nice and easy.

We signed up for this software early on, just like QBO (7-8 years ago). QBO granfathered us in, Plooto just jacked up the prices with no alternatives. Very underhanded and not fair. When I have more time I will be looking at alternatives for just that one reason.

Kit
Onboarding Specialist in Kanada

Plooto Review

Kommentare: I didn't enjoy the customer service. Communication between emails felt like a robot talking to me. The chat function is a robot. Phone# is just a voice message, not useful. There are glitches within the program even with the settings. A lot of room for improvement.

integration with other apps, pay bills..

receiving payment, processing time is too long Settings has many problems

Kelly
Administrator in Kanada
Philanthropie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fast & easy to use!

Kommentare: I love this product. The chat help is fast and efficient. I no longer need to drive all over town getting multiple signatures on cheques. I can issue payments within seconds.

Plooto was easy to set up and begin using. The platform is very simple and saves time!

I can't say there is anything I don't like about Plooto.

Edgar
Founder in Kanada
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Convenient but limited functionality

Kommentare: The product is straightforward to use but I wish that customer service was more responsive and clearer. Looking forward to knowing the limits and future features of the product better.

It is very useful to facilitate cross border payments, the pre-loading for funds to accelerate payments is appreciated. The ability to automate regular payments and populate a transaction is high.

The cross border receivables are extremely limited, the amount is too low to collect receivables across the border. I would like better communication as to what my options are and how to pre-qualify different vendors.

Jacky
Manager in Kanada
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Plooto is great for the needs of small businesses

Plooto is an affordable, easy to use software to manager your payables and receivables. It delivers the checks and balances needed for approval requirements and division of duties/responsibilities and provides built in reminders and notifications on outstanding and completed payments.

It does not connect well with accounting software such as Quickbooks in that awaiting approvals are indicated as paid when in transit.

Nate
Controller in USA
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple to use

Kommentare: Very inexpensive and easy to use once everything is setup corrrectly.

Integration with QB was fairly simple. Two person authorization of A/P payments is huge. We only use it for the A/P side of things.

Easier way to add vendors' banking information. This was tedious in the beginning.

Laura
Owner in Kanada

Time Saver

Kommentare: I have had a great experience with Plooto, it is very easy to use and it is great you can set up bill approvals as this is a must with some clients.

I like how it has multi level bill approval and integrates with QBO which saves a lot of manual entry.

That you can’t use your credit card to pay for bills.

Ruth
Bookkeeping Client Manager in Kanada

We love it!

Kommentare: We are solving time consuming processes involving multiple emails for approvals and multiple logins to the bank to finalize transfers. We are simpifying the process and saving time on entries. Coupled with QBO and Receipt Bank it's a dream team.

I like how easy it is to add my clients for their approvals. I also like how we were able to circumvent the fob usage that was necessary before making managing AP for our clients very time consuming.

Mostly that I haven't had time to explore the other options as work loads haven't allowed for it. I want to learn more and need to set aside some time.

Lynn
Bookkeeper in Kanada

Review

Kommentare: Fairly good. I would recommend it.

The integration with QuickBooks Online is good - it is current and shows me bills have be paid that same day as the order goes in. I

Missing bill payments. Missing an integration to show that my recurring monthly Receivable payments are paid in QBO.