The BrandKit software makes us more efficient and allows us to better support trade + media partners

Bewertet am 15.3.2018
Jessica W.
Head of Marketing

Vorteile: We enjoy most that the team at BrandKit is always updating and looking to improve based on customer feedback.
The platform has been very personalized and flexible. Anything we have wanted to see changes in has been updated by the BrandKit team per our feedback.

Easy to use

Bewertet am 22.3.2018
Lina S.
Activation Co-ordinator
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I can share the photos with the customer in an easy way.

Vorteile: User friendly, Better quality in the pics, easy to manage your assets.

Nachteile: You can't customize your download, you only can choose the formats and sizes available in the list.

I was amazed to find a software that aligned so well to all of our requirements.

Bewertet am 15.3.2018
Shelley E.
Marketing and Communications Manager

Vorteile: Easy to select and share imagery. I also love that images can be linked to consent forms so easily.
I've recommended this software to other organisations, and I've been pleased to see them use it and enjoy the benefits it offers.

Great platform, great team.

Bewertet am 12.3.2018
Yann G.

Vorteile: Very easy to grasp, very customisable, solid, slick, and support team very responsive. We managed to discuss, design and implement new features very fast and David's team are always two or three steps ahead which really helps when you need things to move fast.

The software is used as an asset library both for staff and wider audience.

Bewertet am 23.3.2018
Viivi R.
Brand Resource Manager

Kommentare: It acts as a central point for our assets.

Vorteile: Uploading and managing assets via back-end is easy. The new batch-delete function which we requested works well.

Nachteile: Not having access to CMS. Unability to manage toolkits, add users groups or licences in-house. No effective reporting - the current system is clunky and it doesn't provide enough detail.

Great to work with.

Bewertet am 3.12.2015
Lauren G.
Marketing Executive

Kommentare: The e-see/Brandkit team are great to work with and have provided Mitsubishi Motors NZ with an effective and easy to use asset management system. We have found that our users are using our assets more and more now that our Brandlab enables them to download and send images quickly and with ease. We would recommend e-see/Brandkit to any company that was looking for a leading asset management system.

Easy to use and intuitive

Bewertet am 20.3.2018
Katie C.
Website Marketing Manager

Kommentare: All the things. Brand awareness, time management, content management and ease of sharing files.

Vorteile: I really like how Intuitive the software is. I also am very impressed that it keeps tracks of users and alerts them when a photo is going to expire.

Nachteile: I haven't found anything I don't like yet, I would suggest that being able to search images by size would be beneficial and I think this is something that is already being planned.