Effective for small teams

Bewertet am 3.1.2020
Kevin T.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall, this has been a great tool for a couple of small organizations I work with using Samepage. It has the core features small teams need to get organized and is very cost effective (with their generous free plan).

Vorteile: Some of the best features in Samepage are task management (ability to assign tasks, including participants), chatting and commenting directly with team members directly on the task/event/document in reference (rather than using email and having to explain what task/project/event/etc.), being able to collaborate on documents at the same time, and real-time audio/video conferencing (great for remote teams).

Nachteile: The way it is laid out, it is easy to duplicate tasks and events. It seems they are actively implementing improvements for this though.
The desktop app isn't responsive to older/irregular screen sizes (have to side scroll), but the browser/web version works great.

One-stop-shop

Bewertet am 13.12.2019
Linda G.
Executive Recruiter • Professional Career Coach
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I've been able to create individual project teams for various career professionals who need collaboration for their goals and milestones. It's an intensive process my clients have to participate in, and using Samepage has made the projects and scope of services seamless. I've been able to save time and increase clients' project goals because of the ease-of-use.

Vorteile: Samepage is the one collaboration software that doesn't require integration for every need. It's the ability to have video calls, teams setups, project tracking, calendar sharing and more... no additional apps to choose from that integrate! It's all in one platform.

Nachteile: Being very transparent and I have no cons.

All-in-one project management solution

Bewertet am 14.11.2019
Kim B.

Kommentare: Very positive and their customer support team goes above and beyond my expectations.

Vorteile: I love the ease of use and being able to manage all of my team's communication all in one place. We create project plans, chat, share files, set up private communications with clients, and so much more.

Nachteile: It is hard to find something that I like least about Samepage. Since I've been using project management software for many years so the transition into using Samepage was easy for me. For newbies, there may be a steep learning curve at first to learn how Samepage manages content in teams instead of projects. Otherwise, I would say it was easy for me to get started with.

so simple to use

Bewertet am 30.9.2019
Carolyn S.
Managing Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Team members found this product particularly quick and easy to learn how to use.

Vorteile: - the free option meets most of our needs adequately
- love that the chat & audio/video calling is integrated

Nachteile: - no date stamp on when tasks are completed is the single biggest negative for us
- no ability to have parent/child tasks or sub-tasks and individualise deadlines on those sub-tasks or have a timeline, the alternatives are to either create multiple tasks for something that is actually just one task with multiple stages involving multiple people, or to juggle names on the personal assigned responsibility field... so choose between clutter or messiness :(
- no ability to quickly and easily export content to have a backup (with the free version, users can easily accidentally or intentionally cause huge damage)

Great Tool

Bewertet am 6.1.2020
Jared M.
Warehouse Supervisor
Eventservice, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Trying to collaborate with your team using 10 different tools can make things real difficult. This solved all of those things for me in just one easy to use program.

Vorteile: I had been searching for quite some time for a good collaborative program that I could have my team use. This was the only program that met my needs. Being able to chat, set up and assign tasks, upload shared documents, and calendar events were the things that got me using this program.

Nachteile: I honestly haven't been disappointed with anything.

Samepage Review

Bewertet am 5.11.2019
Erman H.
IT Division
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Experience when using this application is, communication in terms of work in my workplace, which is less organized, has now become organized. Text search of projects that are being done is also very easy to find with the "search" feature in accordance with the intended keywords. As for the benefits for the company, job communication is more organized and easy to classify according to the type of work.

Vorteile: What I like about this software, is its flexibility in sharing task information to the team (members of the group). The ease in listing time and date of activities is very easy and user friendly. Supporting features available in the application, such as voice and video calling features, editing text from the chat column, creating a unique page with a unique design for groups and many other unique features available on the homepage.

Nachteile: what I like about this application is the ease, effective, efficient use and customize the color of the group in the application

Best Value for Collaboration Software Available

Bewertet am 24.12.2019
Jim F.
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I believe this is the best-integrated software platform value available. I recommend Samepage to all of my customers when appropriate.

Vorteile: Combines all of the functionality that I need to run a business. It includes chats, video conferencing, document versioning, and task management. I consider it my own private network as I am an independent consultant. You can have as many different teams and subteams and the storage is great at 1TB per paid user. They have recently introduced Task Boards (Kanban boards) and contiue to improve and simplify the user interface. All of this for $8/user/month. Customer support is excellent allowing me to video conference with customer support unlike all of the other collaboration softwares that I demo'd.

Nachteile: The "Page" concept can be confusing when you first start. After a quick learning curve you actually appreciate keeping pages as a function as they act like individual team homepage for each member. The Task Boards has recently been introduced and should be improved with additional features and interfaces in the future.

Easy migration

Bewertet am 8.10.2019
Alex H.
Informationsdienst, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: this wil lbe replacing out sharepoint site, quicker easier to use and fits our work flow

Vorteile: easy to use, good help files and simple interface

Nachteile: android settings for notifications were not obvious

Superb tool with comprehensive collaboration

Bewertet am 4.10.2019
Elisha K.
IT Specialist
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall Samepage is a fantastic tool and I can easily collaborate with each one of my teammate by its collaborative pages and integration capabilities.

Vorteile: I really like the way in which this tool helps in the encouragement of team collaboration across different certain teams by keeping a particular record of pertinent information that can also access by different other teams as well without any difficulty. Another thing that I found the amazing in it is it’s easy setup that can be used without any prior training as well.

Nachteile: For me every feature in this specific product is of great importance and also a beneficial way to communicate with my co-workers and teammates as well. I do not have anything to complain about it.

Easy to use

Bewertet am 30.10.2019
Michael H.
Writer
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I found SamePage to be the most user-friendly of all the collaboration tools I've worked with over the years. I particularly like the mobile app.

Nachteile: Nothing to say here! I'd include cons if I had any, but I don't.

Samepage has the great customizable software.

Bewertet am 17.8.2019
James M.
Modern Workplace Consultant

Kommentare: Samepage is so simple and so easy to use. This software is best for the fast conversation. I can also communicate with my colleagues and team members at anytime with the audio and video chat. By using this software, I can also save my important files and documents in a fastest way. Moreover, I can easily store everything in the samepage software. It is the most friendly users software. By using the samepage software, we can easily store everything and anything. I can easily access my files and documents at anywhere. It always provide the flexible storage options so we will always have an enough space for our files and documents.

Vorteile: Samepage is the great collaboration and communication software. By using this software, We can easily communicate with our colleagues and team members in a more efficient way. We can also handle our projects and tasks and also shared with other such as team members. That;s why, it is also known as project management tool. This software has outstanding features such as the better manage our projects, records of the previous projects and great customizable software. Samepage is a great software for managing the projects and also for the team collaboration. So, it is so easy to use because there are a lot of customization options. The great advantage that this software provide us is that we can easily store the multiply files and documents in a instant manner. so, storage is so simple and efficient through the efficient samepage software.

Nachteile: Samepage provide the everything for its users in one place but there are some limitation that it does not have the ability to chat in a group video calls and conferences. For the beginners, it is not so easy to use and they cannot learn this software more properly. This software really help us to manage the projects. But sometimes it is not easy for us to manage the multiple project at one time. When we compared the samepage software to it's competitors then we noticed that its features are so great and outstanding. Moreover, it is a very expensive software, it's price is too high but quality wise, this software is so great and efficient.

Unbelievable!

Bewertet am 3.7.2019
Saransh C.
Biotechnologie, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The key benefit is indeed increased collaboration. However, for me, what sets Samepage apart from most other softwares is the intuitiveness of the environment and the way every document, file, and messages can be quoted. This allows every member of the team to quickly understand the context of the discussion and catch-up on the missed details. I also like the different chat environments. I think it is absolutely essential that all conversations do not get mixed up in one chat box.

Vorteile: I like how thoughtfully it has all been put together. Everything that one can think of for project management and increased collaboration within the team has been discerningly put together. We've been using the software to track our R&D pipeline of next generation therapies and we plan and discuss each experiment in detail on the platform. Communication is key in the planning and execution of critical projects and it has never been easier for all members of the team to be on the Samepage (apt name).

Nachteile: The mobile and iPad apps need a bit more work but nothing that a new software update cannot fix. I look forward to what's next in line for Samepage.

Get more done in less time with all-in-one: Communication, Organization and digital workspace!

Bewertet am 10.7.2019
Levin S.
Helmsman
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We were founding a young competitive sailing team. We knew that we would be a small team of people from many different places, who are already busy with tight agendas. Next to a young core team, there would be others of different background and age involved which could fluctuate. Nevertheless all need to work together and do all required tasks in order to realize a successful sailing season.
Therefore we needed a platform that would enable us to collaborate from any place, provides structural flexibility and agility, is easy to use and manages tasks - Sampage!
Since more than 6 months Samepage is our reliable Digital Mate and a great enrichment for the entire team. Although it can't sail, this special team member gives us support where ever we are and at any time. It is always up to date, reminds us for events and what tasks we have to do, documents everything relevant and liaise with all team members and externals and is also a competent knowledge base.
Samepage is focused on the essential functionalities with not much distraction, which makes it easy to get along with. With its many useful skills, almost no further tool/platform is required. Hence it enables and promotes an efficient workflow, such that we can spent more time on the most important part: Sailing!
Like all of in our team, Samepage also has areas to improve on. However, from our experience it is doing a great job in developing itself further to become a better professional – as we are too!

Vorteile: Samepage allows different ways of how the work environment/team is set-up and we first had to find our own best way to use Sampage. This usually clarifies during the working process as the "Team"/"Sub-Team" and "Page" structure offers high flexibility and can always be adapted to meet exactly the current needs. This agility is great for start-ups, project groups and all kind of smaller NGO's.
Samepage helped us to get organized and to gain a clear overview over our activities (Trainings, Races, Maintenance, Partnerships, Finances...). Everyone can see what the current state of the project is and how everyone is progressing with their individual tasks. Due to its availability on mobile devices and with the built-in communication features, it makes it super easy to hold meetings via audio/video and assign tasks to relevant persons. The pages with live collaboration feature, allows us to work together and get work done directly. Other members can join working at the same time or take over the work at a later point. The full time availability makes it possible for everyone to work on the project, whenever it fits best.
As our team was changing and growing, Samepage showed nicely how easy members can be managed, how scalable it is and to for growing teams. and possible to only get relevant people involved.
There are steadily coming more improvements and new functionalities, which shows that feedback is taken seriously and benefits all users.

Nachteile: As Samepage can be used in so many different ways, it may be hard for new team members to get used to the established structure. The full functionalities, are sometimes a bit hidden and need to be explored. If there would be more template pages, in which all functionalities appear, users would know better what features there are and how to use them.
Although the desktop application is very self-explaining and easy to use, the mobile version is not as clear and handy. It is hard to get an overview and the navigation not very intuitive - one can easily get lost in too many layers when dealing with larger team or project structures.
It would be nice to trace where a person is working on (which "Team", "page" or file), just by clicking on a persons icon. If multiple people are working on the same page this is possible, however during a conference when everyone is working on different things, it is often hard to follow with what a person is dealing exactly and it is annoying to tell the exact path.
Having mentioned conferences: it is nice that Samepage has already included a audio/video function. WIth few participants it really works fine, but as soon the amount of people gets above 4 the quality drops. It gets very difficult to understand and follow each other. For external participants or new team members it may be handy to get an indication of who is talking right now.

LOVE IT!!! Has almost all what I was looking for.

Bewertet am 13.6.2019
Subramaniam G.
Finance Manager
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We were coordinating a big graduation party for guests of over 100. We used Samepage to create tasks and assign it to families and friends. So everybody knew what they are responsible for. Pages had reference information that was awesome that helped everybody align and have no confusion at all. Great success.

Vorteile: This application has all the tools needed for managing projects namely pages, chat, tasks, etc. This also has video call and voice call features that support multiple users which makes it really easy to do conferences quickly. Pages feature is awesome especially the ability to embed tasks, images, etc within the pages. I created pages for all reference items so when a team member newly joined the team, he was able to access all relevant details quickly. There is a calendar feature with ics that you can sync with your own calendar elsewhere. We can create multiple teams - so one team can be created for each project which makes it easy to manage. There is the ability to create sub-teams as well which I am yet to try but that sounds cool. The interfaces are simple and easy to understand. Ample user documentation. This is accessible from both website desktop and through apps so it is very easy especially for people like me who prefer bigger screens/keyboard than the apps. No need to download any software!!!

Nachteile: Video call feature did not work on my cellphone. Not sure why.

My Team is on the SamePage now!

Bewertet am 5.12.2018
Tom C.
Senior Leasing Agent
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am still using SamePage even though I've moved on to a different job. I'm still a digital nomad and I find it's accountability features to be unparalleled with any other collaboration program. I got my new company to adopt SamePage rather than the crap program they were using and we're all better for it! Thanks SamePage!

Vorteile: Most of the organizational products out there are a little difficult to navigate at first. It's hard to argue tho. In order for them to get us organized it takes a little work to understand their features. I can say with all honesty that SamePage was the easiest to understand right away. After playing with it for about 15 minutes I considered myself a SamePage pro. The best way to experience all SamePage has to offer is to create a practice group. Just a heads up! I'm a digital nomad. I work on the road and never go into a home office. I needed a program wherein I could prove to my bosses I was working and give them opportunities to chime in on what was going on--to redirect me at their discretion. Mission Accomplished with SamePage. I created weekly to do lists that listed my appointments and goals. I was able to attach pictures and documents with ease that supported my work. Once I added my supriors to the group they had access 24 hours a day to what I was doing. I never had to send them anything. It was always there for them to drop in and check at any time, any day of the week. I was able to track my progress on goals and todo's and so were they. Just ideal for a digital nomad like me!

Nachteile: There really weren't any cons. It took me a little while to figure out how to add documents. It's all a part of the on-ramping process so it wasn't that big of a deal.

Definitely worth it, even on free plan!

Bewertet am 25.9.2019
Eyad A.
Tutor
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Unlike the other programs I used in the same category, I found the pages idea in Samepage appealing and convenient to keep only the things I want on my page, plus it's like a word document so has formatting and most other options for editing your document. You can create as much teams and pages as you need to get things done and organized.

Vorteile: I like the fact that this software is available for PC and mobile. More importantly, the fact that the free plan covers many of the basic features small teams might require is something I truly appreciate. I have used different programs in this category, and the features on the free plan simply outrank those offered by any other software I tried - and they are ample for smaller teams. If that doesn't meet your needs, you can move on to the paid plans which I believe are reasonably priced compared to the others out there.

Nachteile: What I didn't like about Samepage is when I tried to use Arabic (RTL) on the pages it didn't work well at all. I can't edit what I wrote because it appears to select the text you want but doesn't delete it and, instead, deletes something else from the same line of text in that language.

Endless Opportunities

Bewertet am 9.5.2019
Richard W.

Kommentare: SamePage has made it easier to communicate with all team members - while also giving our team members an opportunity to communicate with each other. This program has helped us manage numerous projects - monitor growth and opportunities, and so much more.

Vorteile: - Highly versatile
- Simple and easy to use
- Endless opportunities with custom team management
- Easy for onboarding new team members and even clients
- The page tool is a great asset for those in the marketing and advertising industry.
- Mobile app is very responsive

Nachteile: - High cost per user in comparison to some other tools
- Notifications are not sent when an individual completes a task, which can be problematic.
- I don't know if this would be a great tool for larger businesses - as it can get a bit confusing when there are a lot of individuals talking at once.
- There is no color per user- only profile images - this can make it confusing as well.

A solution that enables team collaboration.

Bewertet am 9.3.2018
Grisell M.
Sociologa

Kommentare: The app can be implemented across teams of employees, vendors, partners, consultants and customers. It compiles files, images, videos, conversations and maps on one page to facilitate easy collaboration.

Vorteile: Samepage brings together project content, tasks, and team conversation so everyone always has context and is up to speed. All the information about your project is on one page.
You can share projects inside your organization as well as with outside contractors, consultants, partners and clients. Set permissions for each individual, so everyone only sees what they should see. It's possible to create public pages and share them with anyone via your social networks.
You can invite team members to collaborate instantly and create collaborative pages.
You can easily start conversations with Samepage Chat.
You can stay connected with your team and post comments, share ideas and assign tasks.
It's also easy to create pages and access all files from app to mobiles.
You can also add calendar events so you never miss a meeting or event.
Makes it easy to keep your files up to date for you and everyone on your team, by uploading any type of file to your team's page and anyone on the team can access, view, edit and save files.

Nachteile: It's a suite that works better in already integrated teams, the flow depends on the dinamics of the group/organization itself. The performance of its functions stand on the way things are with or without the help of any software.
The free version it has less features, like storage space, archiving, chat days, management content...

Why SamePage is the best way to start with a online collaboration tool

Bewertet am 20.10.2016
Ron j. B.
IT Consultant

Kommentare: I am a SamePage user since several years, and I am operating as an IT engineering consultant & soluton provider for SMB companies in the Netherlands. First I started with my owne owned on-premise version. But I followed the Samepage evolution and I picked it up again after a short period of time after SamePage.io was broadly advertised. Due to cost-strategic desicions Samepage is not available in Dutch. in the past I created all pages new for my new Dutch SamePage users. And I have done so now... Only 3 page templates to really translate and everbody who doens not need to be techsavy knows what is meant by ease of use. Especially when they download the still in beta desktop client and realise they are working more efficiently on the same documents and spreadsheets straight from the app. It takes only one button click to save important work or progres in project. Off course I wold like to have Dutch language support, but I realize is needs to be sustainable for SamePage to support it.

Vorteile: Ease of use for people with some IT knowledge. New users need some ecouragement to start using the features.

Nachteile: People need to bee encouraged to deploy their own data. After they realise it is easy and can be edited right away they get excited as it is truly easy to use... So there is allway a little bit of hesitation when introducing to new customers/users!

Free yourself from the email ball-and-chain

Bewertet am 25.10.2016
Gary V.
Gewerbeimmobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As an organization, we had become dependent on email to communicate, archive activities, file and manage our employee interaction. We were spending more time looking for items than we were dealing with them. We needed a simple platform which would fulfill all these needs at a reasonable cost. Enter Samepage. The product has met most of our requirements, and judging from road map presented by the company, we expect the few loose ends we are currently working around will be dealt with over the next few months. Simple to use, and effective as a focal point for information, discussion, idea generation, and especially, as a vehicle for tracking progress on projects and the maintenance of an archive of the work completed. Following the implementation of Samepage, a typical team member has seen internal email volume drop by 75%. There have been few roadblocks to acceptance as most team members were at the point where they loathed email, and were ready for a new approach to communication and project management. If you are are the end of your rope with your reliance on email, give Samepage a try. You won't be disappointed.

Vorteile: Everything is on the same page
Users can update page simultaneously
Ability to restrict access to pages
A permanent archive of activities of a project
Chat is very handy and has replaced our use of Hangouts and SMS in many circumstance
Ability to create folders to group like pages together
Ease of attachment of drawings, pictures, files ...most kinds of media
Ease of moving pages between Teams.
The search function is very useful.

Nachteile: The fact that there is not an automatic date/time/initial stamp when comments are added. We add these manually, but it would be nice if it were automatic. It would also be nice to have font color tied to user ID. When you have multiple people updating a pages which is pages long, individual colored font is really the best way to focus on what individuals are saying. As yet, no ability to assign Tasks to multiple team members, although we understand this is on the road map.

Feedback

Bewertet am 15.11.2019
Mohammad N.
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It consolidate all of my business idea, project works, at one place with all the document, chats, etc. this is super. everything is one place

Vorteile: the ability to chat based on pages and even based on key word in the page. this is very interesting for me.
the ability to open the file in my computer, work on it and publish it back to server by just saving the file in the software
the ability to import any type of file in the body of page

Nachteile: the hierarchy of team and sub team. I would happy if it gives me the ability to first define a project or and idea then add the team. everything is being started with shaping a team
another point is that the main page of the software is not very good. I would prefer to have a clear and easy dashboard. I am not happy with this.

Love this platform

Bewertet am 1.8.2019
Keith Y.
Unternehmensberatung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: For me it's about having one place to store everything about my customers

Vorteile: My usage is a little off-center of their typical user, I think, but it does just what I need it to. I facilitate meetings for different 'teams' of Executives. I'm not a big fan of paper or of having to email documents back and forth. Here I can create secure areas for each team where I can store profile info for each executive, track activity for each individual as well as for the team, store documents and even do chats and video calls. I can also interact with everybody across all teams if I want to. What I like most is the simplicity, intuitiveness and the list of 'objects' I can put on a page.

Nachteile: Hard to find something. I guess I'd like to be able to set access levels at the individual level for certain pages, documents, folders, etc. Possible that capability is out there and I haven't seen it .

Overall, a great product! Samepage could use some work, but it helps me juggle my businesses.

Bewertet am 7.6.2019
Ashleigh B.
BUSINESS OWNER
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I enjoy the pages, tasks, social media integration, and the ability to quickly add timestamps and Excel sheets within pages. I love the ability to add multiple organizations. This helps me keep track of my businesses.

Nachteile: A couple of things. First, I want to be able to easily access my pages. I have to click teams > everyone > pages. I want a shortcut similar to the others. Second, I want Samepage to show the title of each organization. Currently, there is just the building icon and a different color, but it would be easier if the title of each organization was prominently displayed. Also, I want to be able to customize each organization's color scheme. Third, the Excel features seem to work oddly. I'm having difficulties getting formulas (like summing entire columns, ex. D:D) to work, which makes it harder for me to calculate my finances. I'm unsure how to get the Excel sheet to scroll vertically so I can add new rows without taking up all of the space. In addition, I want imported Excel sheets to open within Samepage, rather than in my desktop Excel. It's harder to edit these sheets because I have to re-upload them. Fourth, I want one page to open when I click on a shortcut. For example, chat automatically opens next to my tasks. This makes two or three columns and feels overwhelming. I want to toggle other pages open if I need them. Perhaps they could have a notification when new content or messages arrive. Fifth, I want internet sites to open within the application. I clicked on a link and it opened in my regular browser, so then I needed to navigate back to Samepage. Sixth, add text-to-speech. These may already be present, but I didn't see accessibility options.

Best of breed for collaboration

Bewertet am 10.1.2019
Adam S.
Principal Consultant
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, Samepage has been transformative for our operation almost overnight. It was well received internally and externally. We have tried several other major collaboration platforms and found them too much work or expense for less than the right return in features and usefulness. Samepage is best of breed in our opinion.

Vorteile: It succeeds at its role of allowing us to work together across multiple locations and projects. Neatly divisible projects, teams, and pages let our company use the same platform for various collaborations with appropriate privacy and security. Includes all the key features - tasks, calendars, file sharing (including integration with cloud storage like OneDrive), chat, and live multiuser document editing. Using Samepage to organize projects saves time overall by putting important information, notes, documents, and communications in one place. Having everything in one place makes it easy to look back on stalled or slow-moving projects and pick up where we left off seemlessly. Pricing structure allows us to collaborate with many outside contacts and even minor inside team members while only paying license fees for our substantial internal users. Phone apps extend the reach of the platform and are great for quick communications like chats. The ability to make custom page templates makes it easy to create a consistent look and layout for shared pages.

Nachteile: Page templates are local to each team they are created in. Although they're easy enough to make, any later edits to those templates have to be manually rolled out to every team that uses them. Tasks and calendar events that are placed in one team or page can't be moved to another.

First impressions of Samepage are very favorable

Bewertet am 30.5.2018
Roger D.
Founding Director

Vorteile: After looking at a number of online collaboration and project management platforms, I was drawing the conclusion that there wasn't one that really met my nonprofit's needs. Then I discovered Samepage. What I like most about Samepage is the flexibility of its "teams" and "pages" structure. Many of the other platforms I tried seemed to impose their "project-focused" structure on us which isn't a good fit for us because not everything we do is a full-blown project. Much of what we need to do is make sure that all the right people have access to the right info and Samepage's page structure allows us to share files and tasks in an intuitive way. We haven't yet tested out some of the built-in communications features like team video chat, but we're looking forward to trying them. Customer support has been outstanding. I was offered a private tutorial and was invited to join a support team that has been very responsive to my questions.

Nachteile: My initial concern was that I would have difficulty using Samepage in addition to other tools and platforms that I use like Google Calendar, Gmail and Google Tasks. There are some other platforms like Asana and ClickUp that have fancy Chrome extensions that make it easy to go back and forth between Google products. In the end, however, I've arrived at a very effective solution on my own by using Zapier. Now, for example, when I save a task in Google Tasks it's automatically added to my Samepage task list too. So, although I first thought Samepage's integrations were a weak point, I now know that I can make it do whatever I want it to with a little help from Zapier.