Über RouteOne

Webbasierte Plattform, um alle Finanzen zusammenzubringen und Fahrzeuge auf deine Art zu verkaufen.

Erfahre mehr über RouteOne

The ease of use for repoprts red flag and privacy.

Not all lenders support RouteOne integration, so we still had to use other avenues to submit various applications.

Bewertungen zu RouteOne

RouteOne hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 22 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du RouteOne bereits verwendet?

General Sales Manager in USA
Automotive, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

RouteOne is a must have!

Kommentare: Completely satisfied

I love how I RouteOne shows your PTI and DTI while submitting.. The competition does not do this.

Nothing really!? The funding management section is sleek and easy to see with visual icons (like a money bag) you can't miss!

joey
Draler in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Does the job but not the best

It syncs with our DMS and transfers credit apps easier than other options on the market. This maybe a design of our DMS software… king maker

The site is choppy. It doesn’t flow as well as other options. It also loads pretty slow. It doesn’t transfer approvals back to the DMS well

Brandon
Consultant in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great list of lenders

Very expansive lists of lenders, credit unions and banks.

Functionality isn't there, ease of use.

Logan
Sales Manager in USA

Great Program

Kommentare: There are many benefits to using RouteOne such as the ease of usage.

I enjoy the ease of use of RouteOne over other software such as DealerTrak

I have zero issues with RouteOne. I do wish other finance sources would offer econtracting such as local credit unions.

Brett
Sales/Finance Manager in USA

A Must Have For Every Automotive Dealership Offering Financing

Kommentare: I cannot say enough positive things about RouteOne as we wouldn’t have the speed or user friendly accessibility we have today to get buyers approved as quickly and easily as we are able to each day here.

RouteOne truly has become a crucial program that we use daily here at Diprizio GMC in not only approving all of our customers for new vehicles, but also for future bank correspondences, document processing, and sales CRM database purposes as the software has helped us exponentially since we started using it about 5 years ago.

There are no cons to using RouteOne as the software easily provides us with everything we need each day in providing the best possible financing options for every applicant that enters our dealership.

Barrie
General Manager in Kanada
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

RouteOne makes automotive credit application submissions a breeze!

Kommentare: RouteOne makes our job easier everyday. We can submit applications, revise applications, and print paperwork all within the same platform. It updates regularly to let us know if documents or missing, or once deals have been completed and funded.

RouteOne seamlessly integrated with our dealership management software to make online credit applications quick and easy.

OEM Sales and Account Executive in USA

Great Integrations

I've used RouteOne in the past to send over credit applications, run credit, as well as e-contract with various banks. What I'm impressed by is that when using it for the first time, I didn't need any training or technical support which speaks to the UX/UI of the system.

Nothing to report. I know that they are constantly innovating their technology so I look forward to new features.

Britney
Digital Advertising in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Lender Submission Platform Period

Kommentare: It's a cost effective means to effectively communicate with your lenders, track costs, econtract, and ensure day to day compliance.

It's not pretty but its ease of use and overall included functionality allows you to get the job done Everytime.

There are too many drop Down menus with too many drop down options. Needs to be simplified in that respect.

Debra
IT Marketing in USA
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best in the Industry for Ford Lincoln Dealers-LOVE IT!!!

The functionality, customer support, it great, but they are spot on with the technology enhancements and interface with the financial lenders. One stop for all sales and financing needs!

have to use tokens way to often!!! should be a little easier

william
president in USA

My experience wit Route one

the ease of use for repoprts red flag and privacy

We went to E-Contracting and have issues with the software the signature pad Route one sent us and when we contact support we seem to not get the issues resolved

Ben
Manager in USA

Very Easy To Use

Routeone has been around awhile now and based on their service and product they will be around much longer. Very easy to use and awesome tech support

Jason
Internet Manager in USA

Very Easy To Use

Kommentare: We use this product for two of our locations and everyone seems to be very happy with the product. Its very simple to use

Easy to use

none

Hillary
Internet Sales Manager in USA
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use! We love it!

Kommentare: RouteOne makes accessing credit apps so incredibly easy! The whole process is easier and, when a customer isn't in the store, it allows us to give an instant satisfaction and approval easily and fluently!

Easy to use, fluent sales process when the customer is or is not in the store!

N/A

MOLLY
INVENTORY CONTROL in USA

GREAT WAY TO TRACK FINANCING

Kommentare: GREAT OVERALL EXPERIENCE. SUPER USER FRIENDLY SOFTWARE.

EASY TO MANAGE AND SUBMIT FOR AUTOMOTIVE LENDING SERVICES. EAST TO KEEP TRACK OF EVERY CUSTOMER AND THEIR FINANCING.

NO CONS WITH THIS PRODUCT AND I USE IT DAILY. IT FEATURES EVERYTHING WE NEED TO KEEP OUR DEALERSHIP RUNNING SMOOTHLY.

Clifton
Finance in USA

This is another avenue we use to process credit applications and transmit loans.

This software coincides with our main dealer portal software. And it enables us to send and retrieve customer credit reporting and to obtain financing for them through some of the banks we use through their dealer portal.

I think the software is kinda complicated sometimes to navigate through. And it's probably due to that it isn't our main dealer portal we use, so I'm not as familiar with it. And when I do get more familiar with it I can do another review and express my new input on this software.

Doug
IT / internet director in USA

Our dealership uses this product daily

RouteOne is embedded in our web page and it allow customers to complete a finance application and we can they send it to the banks we do business with. Never seems to cause us any problems.

Sometimes RouteOne has had problems working on mobile devices. (on the customer side) Problem seems to be less frequent as technology on these devices gets more consistent.

Simple and Easy to Use

Kommentare: Our overall experience with RouteOne is that they are our favorite credit software.

We love working with RouteOne! They're easy to use and have a very fast turn around when we send integration requests for our mutual clients!

The interface of the web app seems to be a decade or so behind, but that's just me nitpicking - still prefer them over other apps.

Summer
Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

So Simple

Routeone is very easy to use and easy to understand.

I have no complaints about this software.

Brittany

You Can't Beat RouteOne!

Kommentare: I have been using RouteOne for a couple years now and I absolutely love it! My rep is very helpful, eContracting saves me so much time and it's free for my dealership to use! I highly recommend using them.

Benjamin
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

This Software is the BEST!

Kommentare: Easy to use and very few errors within the software. It was easy to learn the layout too. I was referred by a close friend of mine and I'm glad I choose to keep it.

Samantha

We use this daily!

Kommentare: We use RouteOne daily! It is a great product and so far we have not had any issues with it. It serves the exact purpose that we intended it to.

Melissa

Perfect for finance!

Kommentare: Love this it is so fast and shows so much in a glance! Every dealer I know uses it and this is definitely why!