Über Updox

HIPAA-konformer Textnachrichtenversand, Erinnerungen, Fax, Messaging und Video-Chat mit Patienten und anderen Anbietern über eine webbasierte Anwendung.

Erfahre mehr über Updox

Easy to use - Connects easily to patient records- any doctor can become an experienced user very quickly. Patients find it easy to use as long as they have an updated phone.

Bewertungen zu Updox

4,0

Updox hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 104 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Updox bereits verwendet?

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Added feature of PRactice Fusion

Kommentare: Highly recommended. I love using this. I just think if you don't have any other application then can do faxing electronically use this one.

We can receive and send referrals electronically. For me, it's very convenient if you're working from and or working as a Va and you have no access to a fax machine or you don't want to waste any more papers.

at first, setting this up is very confusing. you need to have assistance from the company in order to set this up with your printer or computer device.

Frank
Physician owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Updox

Kommentare: Only wish that we could have our office phone number identified when texts and calls go to the patients.

Allows rapid secure text messaging from my computer to patients. Ease to set up and learn. Allows easy fax retrieval and sorting. Not wasting paper for unwanted faxes. Charges are not per document or usage per client. Patients with appointments are easily reminded and asked to confirm the date. Cuts down on staff having to call each patient for a reminder (and the patients rarely answer our reminder call). They pay attention to their texts.

Patients cannot identify incoming texts due to random phone number generation by Updox. Patients are wary about opening the text since they do not recognize the phone number. Cannot upload PDF's forms for completion for the patients. They need to be recreated in the Updox platform first. We want to use our forms that we already have, not reformat and retype it in Updox.

Tom
Tom
CEO - Solo-Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Needed to Find Patient Texting Program Quickly

2,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Poor interaction with consumer support without empathy or compassion.

It works as text but doesn't follow individual conversations well. Does not easily transfer text to my chart.

I found UpDox and wanted to try it. It was not as useful as it appeared, but I was forced to sign a 1 year contract. I notified UpDox that I will not be using it - there response was - you signed a one year contract. As a very small solo-provider telehealth practice - this was an expense that I had not counted on and it is very expensive - Especially for something I will not be using. But UpDox was rigid.

Cody
Accounts Manager in USA
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazingly Easy to Use

The software in incredibly easy to use. I can send faxes from my medical records software to other facilities, and I can receive information and input it directly to patient files as well. This has saved me so much time, and makes running the accounts receivable portion of our business MUCH easier. The tools available cover all facets of thing I need, (highlight, redact, digital signatures, etc.) and I only needed to be shown the tools once to understand how to use them.

Sometimes it takes a little while for something I've "printed" to show up in the inbox, but that would be the case for a normal printer anyway. A quick "refresh" of the page gets it sorted, but speeding this process would be my only request!

Bassem
Systems Dev Coordinator in USA
Pharmazeutika, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product. Can be better.

Kommentare: It is pleasing, but can be better.

Its versatility and consistency. You can easily trust it to ensure that everything you needed done will be done, and if for any reason it is unable to send a fax or a message, it will alert you. It also has great staff/user settings that help in larger teams.

The inability to fax blast to a contact list. The complexity of adding/importing contact lists. The UI gets messy pretty quickly.

Dan
BH Director in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Updox Video

Kommentare: Updox representative responds to needs quickly and service has made telehealth transition quick and relatively easy.

The ease of which links can be sent to patients and connectedness to our EMR is fantastic.

We are excited for the ability to add multiple attendees in family separation situations and group offerings. We are also interested in expanded capabilities including online screening formats. Some users have difficult enabling video/audio equipment.

Sheila
Nurse Practitioner, owner in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software option for telemed, secure and easy to use!

Kommentare: Updox Video Chat has made a real difference in my ability to care for my patients. The quick roll out to address the need for telehealth in the midst of the pandemic helped me to continue to serve my patients when they needed it most.

The software is easy to use from both the provider and patient side. There is no app to download, and I find my older patients really appreciate that. Video quality is good. It is secure, which is important in a medical practice.

I would like to see better functionality with charting and using video chat simultaneously. Right now I have to either write notes and transcribe later, or use two computer screens. It would be nice if I could make the chat small and put it in the corner so I could see both at the same time.

Teresa
Accounting Administrator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product, easy to use

Kommentare: Had just a few problems with the initial startup with my computer illiterate co-workers, lol.

I like the ease of using Updox. I can tag people with faxes for their department, I can edit documents before sending. We were using the old school fax system and having trouble getting faxes or partial faxes . With Updox, we haven't missed anything. And the option to keep the faxes in archive is awesome. Very happy with our purchase.

The only thing I would change is showing the user name who sent the fax in case it doesn't go thru.

Daniel
Physician in USA

Excellent product... expensive though

Kommentare: They offer a great product that streamlines receiving and sending faxes. I didn't use any of their other offered services. Overall, it's a good product, but ultimately I decided to go with a cheaper alternative.

Ease of integration with the EMR. This software worked seamlessly with Practice Fusion EHR.

The price, they are much more expensive than their competitors. And the fact that just about every communication from them was an attempt to upsell me to purchase another product from their service line.

Diana
Diana
Medical Scribe/Support Staff in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nice platform

Kommentare: Sales and IT departments are easy to work with. Employees are friendly and knowledgeable.

Easy to use. Convenience to use from any device.

Crashing issues. It does crash almost daily with slow importing or inability to send to patient portals.

Antwort von Updox

Thank you for reviewing Updox. We appreciate the feedback and are glad our solution works well for your business. If you do experience any downtime, please make sure to check our status update page - status.updox.com. Our status update page will notify you with any issues, provide resolutions and workarounds. If you have any questions or concerns in the future, you can always reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager to ensure you are getting the most value out of your Updox experience. Thanks for Updoxing!

Joanne
owner in USA

Customer service problems

Kommentare: Excellent until this July, and terrible after that. This summer when they changed their business model they became a totally different company doing a totally different product. With no warning, they were "telamedicine" and not a secure fax catchment system. Probably they were taken over by someone who had vicious business habits.

In its previous rendition UpDox was very good and easy to use.

They changed their business model and become a more expensive rendition (four times as expensive) without warning and without giving the users a chance to move out. Their customer service did not respond. When I finally talked to a person (after calling sales, because no one else answers) they claimed they had tried to call and email the clinic many times. They did not because they had my personal cell phone that keeps records, and my personal email that does the same. They were lying. Then the representative said I was "borderline racist" because I objected to the fact that their "chat" option, the only one they previously allowed me to use was actually people from another country who had no power to do any actions at all. Then when I finally got a person on the line to cancel, after three months of calling, and three months of charging me four times the amount we had contracted for, they would not refund my money because supposedly they "had been available to use and had tried to contact me." Lying. The new business model. I am contacting my bank to let them know not to accept any more withdrawals from this company.

Antwort von Updox

Dr. Holland We're sorry you've had a difficult recent relationship with Updox. One clarification: Our "chat" option is staffed entirely by our own employees who work out of our Ohio office. We're proud of our diverse workforce that includes staff from different backgrounds, all of whom are empowered to provide exceptional service to our customers. While our business model has not changed (nor has our ownership), COVID obviously had a huge impact across healthcare and our telehealth solution (which we actually launched in 2019) became vital to many providers. Thank you for your previous partnership.

Jacqueline
CMA, Medical Office Manager in USA

Not very visually appealing

Kommentare: We are about to eliminate our fax machine and have our incoming correspondence go directly to Updox, to eliminate paper waste, so that is a good thing. In general, however, the lack of response when the entire system is down is really a detriment to operations. I think that if they know that the entire network is down, they should send an email blast or something to notify users that it is on their end and not the practitioner's end.

The best feature of this program is that it allows you to color your messages by user, so you know which of the many items in the inbox belongs to which user.

Imported pages are impossible to read. I don't understand the concept of the hovering magnifying glass. Why can't you see the entire page at once? It's not at all user friendly when it comes to being visually appealing or easy to use.

Antwort von Updox

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the feedback. We have forwarded your question and information to our product team for evaluation. If you do experience any additional downtime, please check our status update page - status.updox.com. Our status update page will notify you with any issues, provide resolutions and workarounds. For future questions or concerns, please contact your dedicated Customer Success Manager to ensure you are getting the most value out of your Updox experience. Thank you for Updoxing!

Lynette
Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

UPDOX Review

Kommentare: We have only been using it for a week and half have encountered multiple issues that are still not resolved and until I complained about it didn't hear anything from the support team in way of follow up.

The system is super easy to use. Our providers have had a much easier time using this system and so have our patients. It's very straight forward as far as getting connected.

Not much help in the set up of it all. My demo was okay but they forgot to make me or tell me I needed to be set up as the administrator. We also have no idea how to get the pictures directly into the patient chart everyone I have asked either doesn't know, or keeps saying "you just click the EHR" and it's clearly ,more steps than that because we can't get it to work.

Aanchal
MD in USA

Not a good flow

Kommentare: Average. Would swich to doxy.me
On Doxy I can send messages on chat window to patient to drop them a quick message.
Also the flow is much better, where patient is waiting in virtual waiting room (similar to real life) and I just take the call.

Connected to practice fusion so phone number does not need to be added

I am sorry to say but the flow is not good for a physician office. Whoever designed it did not have Physician office flow in mind. As a physician it’s not efficient if I send a message or email to a patient and then wait for several minutes for patient to join in. I am wasting that time. Or I have to call the patient to check their email

Vinodh
Child Neurologist in USA

Updox for APNNA

Kommentare: communication with patients and physicians

electronic faxing to referring physicians communication with patients through secure portal

I would like to see this completely embedded or integrated into the EHR software that I use (Amazing Charts), rather than having to launch a separate software.

megan
Practice Administrator in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Just in time!

I had been looking into Updox for over a year and we finally pulled the trigger earlier this year and it could not have been better timing. I can not imagine getting through this uncertain period with COVID 19 without the help of Updox. Not only did the video chat function help with seeing patients during a world-wide shut down, we were also able to navigate faxes, emails and communicate with our patients on one easy to use platform. Everyone has commented on the improved function of our EMR since switching to Updox- from the Partners to the providers, staff and patients alike- we cannot say enough about all that we have been able to accomplish with the help of Updox.

The transition was pretty seamless! We have had a little trouble with integrating our images into charts, but all minor problems in the grand scheme of things. Whenever we do run into issues, our rep and customer support team are quick to help- it is very refreshing!

Cyndee
Practice Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Updox Review

Kommentare: Phone lines are not tied up with faxes. Our paper usage has dropped and employees are able to manage their work without the need of papers being handled by 5 other people.

We are using the fax solution of this product. For a paperless Medical Office, we were swimming in a vast amount of paper. Faxes to and from, reports, charts, external correspondence, it was overwhelming. Updox has provided a real paperless solution to the management of our workflows. The program enables employees to work from their workstations electronically, without waiting in line at the fax machine, printing reams of paper, only to be faxed back and placed in the overflowing shred box. Faxed items can be forwarded, signed and faxed back to the sender in a seamless workflow.

It needs to interface with NextGen Office - our EHR.

Marvin
Surgeon in USA

Longtime User

Kommentare: Very Satisfied with the product

Ease of setup and use are what led me to switching to Updox many years ago.

Nothing. They have stayed ahead of what the consumer needs to maintain a medical practice.

Doede
Doede
Owner/Physician in USA

Good Software

Kommentare: Overall very good.

I like the options of preview documents before managing them, multiple document management, and the customer service.

Wasn't truly integrated into EHR, so separate processing.

Josh
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Telehealth with UPdox

Kommentare: We have been using Updox for our faxing and reminder messages for some time and have really enjoyed it. We appreciate the Updox team and how they have always been very responsive and supportive. I assume the COVID stuff has left everyone scrambling and trying to refine things on the fly. The Updox Video Chat is not on par with the rest of the Updox services, which has been disappointing.

It is integrated with our booking software which is very nice. It makes finding patients information quick and easy but the adding of notes could be refined to make the workflow more seamless.

The service been very unreliable. Iphones seem to work the best but there are way too many issues with calls being dropped, links never showing up on the patients' end of things, issues with connectivity once the call has been established. When we have reached out about this, we didn't get any real answers or assistance.

Jennifer
Physician in USA

Excellent Product

Easy to use. Intuitive format. No bugs. Fast

Initially did not integrate well with existing EMR. IT needed to make work

Dawn
Administration in USA

Administration

Kommentare: NA

Length of time a fax is sent to being received

Nothing really it works for our practice

Margaret
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Helping Healthcare

Easy training options. Easy to log in and utilize all the features.

Struggling with updating in real time with EMDS and Updox. No solution has been found at this point.

Jacqueline

Updox User

The faxing into the system without having to print. Also the call reminders for our patients.

I do not have any cons to list. We have been very pleased with Updox.

Lauri
Np in USA

Updox

Kommentare: It is a fair way to try and do a telehealth visit

Able to see patient and talk with them via telehealth

The program cuts off at time and sometimes I cannot hear the patient