Über SignRequest

Die kostengünstige, sichere und einfache elektronische Signatur-Lösung. Es ist Zeit, sich von Drucker und Scanner zu verabschieden!

Erfahre mehr über SignRequest

Sign Request is a convenient tool that allows documents to be signed via quick and easy to use online interface. Great way to get the documents you need signed.

At this point, I can't think of anything I am dissatisfied with.

Bewertungen zu SignRequest

SignRequest hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 359 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SignRequest bereits verwendet?

Daniel
Daniel
Logistics Assistant in Kenia
Sport, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

You need this in your office

Kommentare: It saves time, reduces paper and leaves a trail that can be referred to when necessary.

SignRequest is very easy to set up and easy to use and the free version offers a ton of functionality. I like that I can see when a recipient has opened or viewed my document and can send reminders. Overall it's amazing.

Sometimes it crashes, and you are not able to access your documents or even send some for signing. This can sometimes take upwards of 3 hours.

Co-owner in USA
Unterhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Sign Request Review from J & D Entertainment

Kommentare: J & D Entertainment overall experience is A plus. I would recommend this product to other businesses.

The software is simple to use. The system is set up and is extremely user friendly. The annual cost is mid range & not overly expensive. I would choose this product over others that are in the market. We used another product for many years and we were glad to find SignRequest as an option.

The only thing I do not like is you cannot cut and paste an address in the address box.

Meghan
Executive Director in USA
2128, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quick signing

3,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I receive documents from parents through this platform to sign and approve their tuition payments. Very easy to use.

I haven't discovered a feature I do not like about this platform.

Jacob
Insurance Agent & Office Manager in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

SignRequest: As powerful as the big services at 1/10th the cost

Kommentare: Very easy to use, explained in detail in pro's and con's. But we found em, liked em, and have used them for nearly 3 years now.

easy to use, cheap to get, same day use, automatic follow-up and email confirmations to me directly upon completion of a document signature

tech support is non-existent, occasional bugs where some documents won't work, and the search function for finding old signed documents doesn't work very well. We usually download our documents after each signature to send to our carrier and put in our digital document system, so its not a big problem.

Mike
owner in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful product

Easy of use! Simple for the customer. It is not difficult if you need to make changes. Very flexible.

Not sure. I have not found anything. Works great I would recommend to anyone.

Tracey
CMO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

So easy to use eSign software

Kommentare: We use it for collecting payment authorization and

It's SOOOO easy to set up and use. Also it integrates easily with our CRM Ontraport via Zapier. I was able to customize the templates and look and feel really nicely. The pricing is AWESOME!

It is run via email address. Inside the signrequest interface thats the only field you can search by. Ideally it would be great to be able to also store first and last name. Also it would be good to be able to retreive a link to the actual document via the API.

Tobie
National Account Manager in UK
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great tool for having documents signed by 3rd parties

Kommentare: Previously we we replying on sending pdf contracts that required our partners to download, sign and then scan in order to return to us. Using SignRequest has enabled us to use digital signing technology making the experience better for everyone.

This is an excellent tool for receiving digital signatures on documents. I started using it in an older form and it had some limitations, but after some well needed updates the system has improved so much.

It can be time consuming formatting documents, but the ability to save documents as templates greatly helps if you are using the same documents again and again. A snap to grid feature or align function would help a great deal when setting out fields to complete.

Susan
President in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Works for me!

For the price, this product has been worth every penny! It's streamlined our contract signing process with our clients that used to be cumbersome.

There doesn't seem to be a feature whereby we could securely store a client's credit card information along with their signed contract.

Jessica
Tierarzt, Selbstständig

Very happy customer!

Kommentare: I am a solo professional pet sitter. The old way, I was printing out several contracts and documents for my clients to sign. It was costly because I was buying new ink cartridges monthly. Now all I do is set up a template, click where I want them to sign, and email it to them. It's so easy!

It's very user friendly. And you get a lot of value for your money.

I've only had it a few months, but I have yet to find anything I don't like about it.

Calvin
Executive Director in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I Love Sign Request

Kommentare: Overall I like Sign request best for documents that need an esignature

Very simple to use and navigate many user friendly features for the free version

more features for sign request is probably what I like least

Clément
Sales Manager in Niederlande
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Absolutely great from day 1 until now

Kommentare: It's so easy to send offers and contracts digitally. Much quicker response, you can engage with your customers at the moment they are reading the contract. Also, it helps to organise your admin. No more emails/attachments that you have to find again, everything is nicely stored where it should be.

They have been so responsive and also so affordable. Was using a gigantic competitor of them from the US before and SignRequest has known to evolve quickly with the different tools we are using. Their integration to Slack is amazing.

I would love to see them integrate to Pipedrive, for a 100% automation of our signing process. Then we could get signatures with only one click (and could be stored within it for Finance too).

Simeen
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best bang for your buck!

Kommentare: I was sick of chasing clients to hand sign paper contracts. We typically need more than one person's signature and this does all the work for you. All I need is their email address and the software does all the work. Overall experience is very positive and the one time I needed support, they response was quick and helpful.

Very user friendly. I didn't need much guidance to use the software. All my contracts are in one place, easy to access and at a great price. Much cheaper than other like software I looked in to.

I can't say there is anything I don't like about it.

Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Signrequest for small and mid sized organisations

Kommentare: I love it, It eases need to download documents and is very user friendly. I recommend it especially for small and medium sized businesses with a limited budget of what they can spend on software.

-Very easy to use. All a user needs is basic computer skills and can upload documents. Easy to understand and not technical at all. - I like that it is free for our organisation (200+ employees in different countries and different locations), we do not pay for it yet it enables us sign documents online seamlessly. - Several people can sign one document without need for several back and forth emails to coordinate.

I have found very few cons with sign request really but have noticed that free users have limited access to their past signed documents so must opt for a third party to store documents or upgrade.

Bradley
Controller in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Sign Request - it gets the job done every time!

Kommentare: We love SignRequest because it turns the old fashioned ordeal of printing, scanning and emailing into a simple and fast process that people can do with their cell phone!

The software is simple, and easy to use. We use it regularly with subcontractors, some of which don't speak English primarily, and it works great in all situations

I can't think of anything that stands out as a negative

Greg
Director/owner in Südafrika
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Really good product. Amazing support

Kommentare: It helps my business run on a daily business. It is very important to our company functionality.

It has been reliable and the program does what it is meant to do. Ease of use and I like the function that I can send to multiple users.

If you make a mistake or have to correct something you have to start all over again. Some signatories battle to open the sign request and revert to a PDF. Sometimes it takes a time to load a document and you often have to reload the document. This could be due to slow internet connections. Would be nice to change an email address once it has bounced back should it be initially inserted as wrong.

Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

SIMPLE AND COST-EFFECTIVE; DOES EXACTLY WHAT IT PROMISED

The simplicity of the task and the usage of this software allows it to be a great software. It does what its supposed to do and does not disappoint at all. Its click and drag type of layout showcases the simplicity of the product. I am so glad that I found SignRequest. Signatures over emails were so difficult to explain and to remain the cleanliness of the document is also difficult. With signRequest, the signee will not have any trouble knowing where to sign and which pages to sign. It is simple and innovative.

Like any other software, it is somewhat glitchy at times. Dragging sticks and sometimes the program crashes. Our team is hoping for more updates as well, for more features since it is a little pricey for its current features.

Maxime
Office manager in Niederlande

Fantastic electronic signing programme. Our office has been using for years and withou any issues.

Easy to use, efficient process. Fully recommend this to anyone! It has made contract signing so much easier!

Some times there are some issues with the file going backwards, then it looses all the progress made in the file.

Gerald
Acquistion manager in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Less clutter

The fact that I can get documents signed without having to drive and meet clients and the fact that it’s follow up is already integrated

Nothing really I guess you can say I’m a very grateful guy! Thanks so much

, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

simple tool that decreases use of paper majorly and signing process is streamlined and faster

Kommentare: faster than paper, easy to administer, clear fill-in options

it is very easy to use, it decreases the paper needed on both sides, the signing process is much faster usually, it is clear for people what to complete in the document

it's difficult to add attachments for the peopple that need to sign, they often don't understand this

Savanna
Volunteer Engagement and Events Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Who wouldn't want to use SignRequest?

Kommentare: The benefit is the features of allowing you to sign on your mobile device, collect and keep track of documents, share files, customize the documents and the branding. I also love that you can set reminders!!!! I highly recommend SignRequest!

Who wouldn't want to use SignRequest? It is convenient when needing not only one signature, but multiple signatures. Very easy and user friendly. It has a ton of other features to help hold you accountable for signatures and documents.

It's normal to learn the platform and get familiar with it.

Bienvenido
Caregiver in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I signed that SignRequest is exclusively great!

Kommentare: SignRequest simplifies my work of inking my signature. It is now easy to seek for the signature of people involved in our process.

This kind of software is very useful during this unprecedented time. It is helpful on seeking for the approval of any document my request to our company. I don't need to use hard copies of my time sheet to sign because SignRequest innovated this process. I found this software useful, functional, usable, reliable, and performed well. In asking for a signature it is no longer a problem because sharing and signing for documents are as easy as doing it on email.

So far I haven't encountered any issues for this software. All features are working perfectly well and it satisfies my software needs.

Sharanjit
UK
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic free solution with great Pro features included

Kommentare: This is an honest to god free solution that works really well. This really should meet the needs of many people and businesses that are considering paid for solutions.

Can't save document templates on the site for free. But you can save them locally with tags for the signature box and other fields.

Brad
Global Manager, HQ Operations in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Works great for our International NGO

Easy to use and web-based, making it easy to set up and train on for our entire workforce. The teams feature is very useful allowing teams to share templates and see statuses. We've automated our consultant contracts and HR documents, among others to SignRequest and have both drawn down the lead time and increased security and accuracy while doing it.

Patience
Finance & Operations in Ruanda
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

It's a great experience, having to get forms signed without printing!

Kommentare: The fact that i keep my documents safe and in soft copy without printing, signing and scanning again to save them, it has made life easy.

The fact that it notifies you when your request has been signed or rejected, giving the room for comment on the reason to rejection when any.

It's not easy uploading a heavy document. Am not sure maybe it's because am using a free trial version.

Andrew
Publishing account manager in UK

Sign request is Quick, Easy and Reliable.

The software is easy to use and my clients seem to love it! If I was to choose any software to send over orders it would be sign request.

There isn't really anything I don't like about Sign Request! One thing that could be changed is the way the orders look astatically. It would also be good to be able to write notes on the order.