Über SignRequest

Die kostengünstige, sichere und einfache elektronische Signatur-Lösung. Es ist Zeit, sich von Drucker und Scanner zu verabschieden!

Erfahre mehr über SignRequest

Sign Request is a convenient tool that allows documents to be signed via quick and easy to use online interface. Great way to get the documents you need signed.

At this point, I can't think of anything I am dissatisfied with.

Bewertungen zu SignRequest

SignRequest hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 340 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SignRequest bereits verwendet?

Daniel M.
Daniel M.
Logistics Assistant in Kenia
Sport, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

You need this in your office

Kommentare: It saves time, reduces paper and leaves a trail that can be referred to when necessary.

SignRequest is very easy to set up and easy to use and the free version offers a ton of functionality. I like that I can see when a recipient has opened or viewed my document and can send reminders. Overall it's amazing.

Sometimes it crashes, and you are not able to access your documents or even send some for signing. This can sometimes take upwards of 3 hours.

John H.
Co-owner in USA
Unterhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Sign Request Review from J & D Entertainment

Kommentare: J & D Entertainment overall experience is A plus. I would recommend this product to other businesses.

The software is simple to use. The system is set up and is extremely user friendly. The annual cost is mid range & not overly expensive. I would choose this product over others that are in the market. We used another product for many years and we were glad to find SignRequest as an option.

The only thing I do not like is you cannot cut and paste an address in the address box.

Project Manager in USA

A bit of work to setup, but strong product

Kommentare: For the price point, you can't beat the features.

It is a good product, with a good feature set esp. for the price point. It has a nice user interface and is pretty straightforward to learn. The support is overseas so there is a bit of a delay but overall they are very responsive. Again the features for the pricing is superb!

Compared to other, similar tools, it does have a few less features and the user interface works for me, but is most tedious to use. There are features in the works, so some of these things may be corrected/improved in the near future.

Susan P.
President in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Works for me!

For the price, this product has been worth every penny! It's streamlined our contract signing process with our clients that used to be cumbersome.

There doesn't seem to be a feature whereby we could securely store a client's credit card information along with their signed contract.

Mike R.
owner in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful product

Easy of use! Simple for the customer. It is not difficult if you need to make changes. Very flexible.

Not sure. I have not found anything. Works great I would recommend to anyone.

Tracey L.
CMO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

So easy to use eSign software

Kommentare: We use it for collecting payment authorization and

It's SOOOO easy to set up and use. Also it integrates easily with our CRM Ontraport via Zapier. I was able to customize the templates and look and feel really nicely. The pricing is AWESOME!

It is run via email address. Inside the signrequest interface thats the only field you can search by. Ideally it would be great to be able to also store first and last name. Also it would be good to be able to retreive a link to the actual document via the API.

Tobie C.
National Account Manager in UK
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A great tool for having documents signed by 3rd parties

Kommentare: Previously we we replying on sending pdf contracts that required our partners to download, sign and then scan in order to return to us. Using SignRequest has enabled us to use digital signing technology making the experience better for everyone.

This is an excellent tool for receiving digital signatures on documents. I started using it in an older form and it had some limitations, but after some well needed updates the system has improved so much.

It can be time consuming formatting documents, but the ability to save documents as templates greatly helps if you are using the same documents again and again. A snap to grid feature or align function would help a great deal when setting out fields to complete.

Jessica M.
Tierarzt, Selbstständig

Very happy customer!

Kommentare: I am a solo professional pet sitter. The old way, I was printing out several contracts and documents for my clients to sign. It was costly because I was buying new ink cartridges monthly. Now all I do is set up a template, click where I want them to sign, and email it to them. It's so easy!

It's very user friendly. And you get a lot of value for your money.

I've only had it a few months, but I have yet to find anything I don't like about it.

Calvin E.
Executive Director in USA
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I Love Sign Request

Kommentare: Overall I like Sign request best for documents that need an esignature

Very simple to use and navigate many user friendly features for the free version

more features for sign request is probably what I like least

Dennell X.
Owner in Italien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Descent

Kommentare: Overall I’m satisfied.

A lot easier than docusign!! Logging is easy and the site is very safe.

Wish it was just a bit more ABC lol! Very confusing dealing with templates and creating new emails to go out.

Peggy W.
Peggy W.
Legal Assistant in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy Breezy!

Kommentare: It has been a pleasure to use this software and I wonder how we got along so well without it! I highly recommend this software to any business because of its ease of use and the opportunity to try it before you buy it.

What a lifesaver this software has been in the short time we have been using it! Because I work for a business attorney the majority of my work is handled through email and 85% of the documents we create need the clients signature. Until SignRequest, I would email the document to the Client and ask them to sign and return it however many do not have access to scanners, etc. so the document I receive back is fuzzy, crooked, unreadable, etc. We discovered SignRequest from a Google search and was very pleased a free trial was available before purchasing. We immediately signed up and have never regretted it!! It is very user friendly and easy to use. I was able to figure it out without any help from support! Our clients love that they can open their email and sign the document without a hassle and we receive back a pristine document that can be easily read.

We have yet to find anything we dislike about the software. It has everything our business needs so no complaints.

Clément D.
Sales Manager in Niederlande
11-50 Mitarbeiter

Absolutely great from day 1 until now

Kommentare: It's so easy to send offers and contracts digitally. Much quicker response, you can engage with your customers at the moment they are reading the contract. Also, it helps to organise your admin. No more emails/attachments that you have to find again, everything is nicely stored where it should be.

They have been so responsive and also so affordable. Was using a gigantic competitor of them from the US before and SignRequest has known to evolve quickly with the different tools we are using. Their integration to Slack is amazing.

I would love to see them integrate to Pipedrive, for a 100% automation of our signing process. Then we could get signatures with only one click (and could be stored within it for Finance too).

Anterio J.
Chief Amazement Officer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Sign Request review

Kommentare: I would definitely say it's worth it and the price is reasonable

The Link feature for everyone to sign. It helps to free up my time and just have the link to send to clients.

The separating what is signed and not signed. It doesnt really outs each in it's own categories and isolate the other types. I have to scroll to see it everytime but not sure what's signed and what's not.

Simeen C.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best bang for your buck!

Kommentare: I was sick of chasing clients to hand sign paper contracts. We typically need more than one person's signature and this does all the work for you. All I need is their email address and the software does all the work. Overall experience is very positive and the one time I needed support, they response was quick and helpful.

Very user friendly. I didn't need much guidance to use the software. All my contracts are in one place, easy to access and at a great price. Much cheaper than other like software I looked in to.

I can't say there is anything I don't like about it.

Carter D.
Head of Product, Co-Founder in USA

SignRequest is the rare case of a product fitting my needs PERFECTLY

Kommentare: I have to create a lot of contracts for freelancers and this software makes the "electronic signature" step take just a minute or two each time, instead of 10 or 20 times that much.

Starting a new business and planning on outsourcing a lot of work, I knew there would be a lot of contracts, a lot of written agreements, etc and the thought of dealing with signatures and all the back and forth was exhausting me. Even the thought of searching for something that might help was exhausting. But I was fortunate to discover SignRequest and I was shocked/delighted to find that it was quick and easy to use. It worked as an add-on with Google Chrome so I simply always had it available, and it remembers all my previous contacts so when I make contracts up for subsequent jobs, it's really easy to send them to my freelancers. The interface is super simple and it saves my signature and only takes a few moments each time. I love it. It's transformed how I do business.

Oh, there are a couple spots where I wish a return keystroke would hit "Enter" but I have to use the mouse instead. I'm really nitpicking at this point though; I love it.

David B.
Head Coach in UK
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Sign Reguest For PARQ and Waiver

Kommentare: The time saved from when i used to send and receive emails and attachments has made using this software invaluable to my business. Having clients confirm their opt-ins, legal docs etc has brought all "paper admin" into a digital portal

The paperless ease of use is perfect for running an online business. Has cut out so many pointless emails and follow up emails. A very handy and professional service. That I use daily.

Would be great if I had a reminder feature to let me know which clients have not returned their signed documents. I know there is an option to set reminders for them but on my end it would be great to get a prompt after a week or so.

Regional Recruiting Manager in Kenia
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Signrequest for small and mid sized organisations

Kommentare: I love it, It eases need to download documents and is very user friendly. I recommend it especially for small and medium sized businesses with a limited budget of what they can spend on software.

-Very easy to use. All a user needs is basic computer skills and can upload documents. Easy to understand and not technical at all. - I like that it is free for our organisation (200+ employees in different countries and different locations), we do not pay for it yet it enables us sign documents online seamlessly. - Several people can sign one document without need for several back and forth emails to coordinate.

I have found very few cons with sign request really but have noticed that free users have limited access to their past signed documents so must opt for a third party to store documents or upgrade.

Corina E.
manager in Niederlande
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I wish we had started working with SignRequest earlier

Kommentare: We now have a more professional look and feel towards our customers.
It helps us to save time and paper.

It is easy for both us and our customers to use. We are a rental agency. Before we used SignRequest, we had to bring paper versions to sign at the spot or we received via email bad scans of signed agreements / documents. Now, it helps us in the workload and it looks very professionally!

Sometimes, when more people need to sign a document, the signature blocks are placed in the wrong places. Then we have to correct it on all pages. For us it would be better if we get the request to add a document BEFORE the send button. Sometimes you forget to add documents because you see the send button first.

General Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great priced e-signature tool with a fully-functional free version

Kommentare: After reviewing and trialing multiple e-signature platforms, SignRequest was by far the most appealing for the price and functionality - and we’ve been very happy with our choice!

SignRequest has been great for our company as you can get 10 signatures a month for free, and then pay one of the most reasonable prices for a monthly subscription as needed. We have many months where just a few signatures are needed. Then, when we have a month where more signatures are required, we just upgrade for under $10. It’s a great low-risk tool for businesses needing occasional signatures.

While the software is quite easy to learn, there are still some slightly awkward formatting issues with placing text - for me this has been specifically with multiple-line addresses. As you work with the tool you learn how to manage this, but I have had some misplaced text that looks a bit awkward.

Bradley A.
Controller in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Sign Request - it gets the job done every time!

Kommentare: We love SignRequest because it turns the old fashioned ordeal of printing, scanning and emailing into a simple and fast process that people can do with their cell phone!

The software is simple, and easy to use. We use it regularly with subcontractors, some of which don't speak English primarily, and it works great in all situations

I can't think of anything that stands out as a negative

Director in USA

My firm's number one signature software.

Kommentare: Cost effective, easy to use, and reliable.

Value for what you pay for. Ability to have multiple signatures from one email request. We even tried Adobe Pro DC to compare. We ended up just coming back to Signrequest.com. Adobe won't let you have multiple signatures from a single email addressee. Since we file a lot of forms that require spouses to sign separately, getting another signature from a separate email address for the spouse was too much of a hassle.

Mel G.
Data Registry in Zypern
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent! We have no issue with Sign Request. In fact, it has helped us overcome many issues!

Kommentare: It has helped us many times with documents that needed signing either by both parties, or just the recipient or just us.

Everything! The staff are very helpful, It's user friendly 100% Excellent!It has helped us many times with documents that needed signing either by both parties, or just the recipient or just us.

Nothing! Everything about this software is very good. It has helped us many times with documents that needed signing either by both parties, or just the recipient or just us.

Greg W.
Director/owner in Südafrika
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Really good product. Amazing support

Kommentare: It helps my business run on a daily business. It is very important to our company functionality.

It has been reliable and the program does what it is meant to do. Ease of use and I like the function that I can send to multiple users.

If you make a mistake or have to correct something you have to start all over again. Some signatories battle to open the sign request and revert to a PDF. Sometimes it takes a time to load a document and you often have to reload the document. This could be due to slow internet connections. Would be nice to change an email address once it has bounced back should it be initially inserted as wrong.

Eduardo G.
Analyst Programmer in Puerto Rico
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Fast, innovative, great customer support.

Kommentare: cost/efficient benefits, fast, Diferent ways to prepare a document for the signatures.

SignRequest for the IT people is very easy to use. The software is fast, have many features like follow where is the document and who has it. SignRequest for me have great opportunities to growth leader in Digital Signature around the world.

For people not user friendly with PC is a little more complicated. The way to administrate the licenses can be more easy to use.

James S.
Occupational Therapist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Very pleased with SignRequest

Kommentare: We use sign request to obtain signatures on internal interdisciplinary documents and for training module receipts. The process is relatively simple and even the most computer clueless team members are able to learn the process after having their hand held only once. This has saved us an enormous amount of time walking documents around. The document tracking functions are very useful to monitor document progress. Very pleased overall.

Ease of use and setup. Easy for non-users to receive signature request emails and comply.

No real cons to mention. Sometimes new users receive email SignRequests that often get automatically placed in Spam. That has been the only glitch thus far.