Über Workiz

Verwalte deine Services und deinen Geschäftsplan, verfolge Jobs in Echtzeit, erstelle Rechnungen und Angebote und erhalte Zahlungen und Statistiken.

Erfahre mehr über Workiz

I have been with workiz for over 4 years now, since their name was send a job. They developed an easy to use software to manage Jobs, Technicians and the business as a whole.

I have talked to tech about it but either they don't believe me or it is so random there is no way to track it.

Bewertungen zu Workiz

Workiz hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 204 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Workiz bereits verwendet?

Oleg
Oleg
Founder & CEO in Kanada

Excellent development team.

Kommentare: We can provide you over the phone more details of our experience from our technicians.

Interface, excellent for appliance repair industry. "Custom fields" option is great. "Product and service" is very good.

Missing user guide. I wish to get more changes in CRM soft for our needs.

Antwort von Workiz

We do have an amazing dev team! We just launched a new academy, highly recommended for new employees and clients. Check it out here: https://www.workiz.com/academy/

Beverly
Office Manager in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

WorkIz is a game changer!

Kommentare: After testing out a few other client/job platforms, WorkIz turned out to be head and shoulders above the rest. The customer service people are super-responsive to input, are easy to reach, and take care of their clients. Highly recommend!!

Being able to have client/job information at our fingertips has transformed how our business is able to function. Before Workiz, job & client information, as well as job scheduling, was a manual process. With WorkIz, every one on our staff, from people in the office to staff out in the field, is able to access job & client information from their phones or laptops. Sending estimates to clients has enabled us to add photos and other information with our quotes. This has really set us apart from our competitors. Online payment capability is a real plus, as some clients don't feel comfortable sharing their credit card information.

Search feature isn't as good as I'd like, but still better than the manual system we had prior to WorkIz. I wish there were a more streamlined process for setting up one account for repeat clients with multiple jobs. WorkIz has improved this somewhat in the past year, and I hope they will continue to do so. Would LOVE to be able to enter more than one email address on the main client page.

Antwort von Workiz

Thanks Beverly! We're keeping improving with time and our product team just got a whole lot bigger. Stay tuned for more feature updates!

James
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very nice Field management software

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Reminders on estimates and jobs not closed. Easy to see anything open on desk top. Has a lot of preset rules you can implement.

Messaging is a little difficult to follow. I was hoping the reporting would be a little more straightforward.

Dejha
Onwer in USA
Baumaterial, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Calls dropping

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: If the call system isn’t fixed and the time shortened on deposits I can no longer work with Workiz

Ease of invoicing and all in one service app.

Calls continue to drop, get lost, not go through. The waiting times on receiving money is extensive.

Richard

Great Product

Kommentare: Excellent product, excellent features, Awesome customer service, Great prices. We are fairly new with Workiz, but loving it so far.

The modern technology that is built right in such as 2-way texting, notifications, email, automation. The App is amazing and full of almost everything the desktop offers. It has a built-in full phone system to call customers from and to receive calls and records all communication with every lead/client that calls. They have built-in CC processing payments, online booking tools, online chatbot features that can also serve as a booking tool.

They have a "Leads" feature you can turn on so for a company like myself who does all estimates a lead is where about 90% of the communications occur, but you can't set notifications and text alerts to clients when they are in the lead status. This should be updated and hopefully will be. Once a lead becomes a Job or someone that owes you the money you have full range to communicate with them via text, email, and auto-notifications. This works great for a service business that doesn't do many estimates and only sets up service appointments for service work, but not so much for a company using Leads and doing estimates.

Antwort von Workiz

Great review Richard - we really appreciate it! Feedback noted and will be shared with our product team.

Owner/Manager in USA

Simple and affotdable

Kommentare: It helps us know where are techs are at and how long they will be there, the automatic review request, We are logging our tines of srrival, departure and mileage. There are great as one they offer as your company grows.

My technicians are old school and want everything on paper but this software made it so easy for them to do. Our productivity increased and so did out customer base and I believe it had a lot to do with this software and keeping us organized, ,,Thank you Workiz!!!!!!

Yes, I have trouble understanding the estimate vs job input.

Antwort von Workiz

Hi John, thanks so much for your outstanding review. It's incredible to hear that your productivity and customer base has increased after you started using Workiz! Akins Garage Door Service has been a great addition to our team, and we're here for anything that you need. In regards to your comment about the estimate vs. job input, we'd like to see how we can help you out. Please reach out to your account manager and she will be happy to take you through it! Thanks again for your review.

Philip
Philip

Mediocre at best

Kommentare: I would say overall would never come back to utilize the service. I've utilized plenty of different softwares and this used to be great when it was SendAjob but since the transition to Workiz. You guys fall short and don't meet our needs. Maybe a one man show and or someone who doesn't need detailed, efficient workflow.

It seemed like a great software that would be able to customized to our needs. They used to be "SendAJob." When they were the service was great and flowed well.

The cons can go on and on. Very hard to distinguish the schedule. if you need a client with multiple properties and sub addresses this is the worst software I have ever encountered for such client management. The card processing wasn't efficient. the technical team when needed would only answer very generic and not try to create solutions.

Antwort von Workiz

Sorry to hear you didn't like it Philip. We're always listening to our clients and we want to thank you for submitting this review. We're making Workiz even more robust this year. We've just launched an update to our CC payments and we're soon launching more automations for owners of larger businesses as yourselves. Check out another software and share with us your experience. No software is perfect but we're sure we can beat our competition... Would love it if you gave us another shot soon :-)

Christopher
Quelle: GetApp

SOUNDS like a great software

Kommentare: Money is essential life blood for Business, However, There should always be a "Care Factor" for its customers. Money should NEVER come before CARE, It should come after. WorkIZ portrays a Caring attitude for the businesses it sells its software to, But their ACTIONS suggest differently. Money Definitely comes first........Comes out the first of every month at 7am actually. If there happens to not be enough money in the account, THEY RESTRICT ACCESS. This means that I must then Make a paper copy of new work orders that come in, and simply have no access to answer customer inquires on existing work orders. I must then look extremely unprofessional and tell them I do not know any details concerning your repair until I collect checks to cover the cost of my software, might take a few days to answer your question. MIND YOU, I HAD THE MONEY TO COVER THE COST IN CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS IN WORKIZ PAY!!!!! This was prior to the "instant Transfers", however. They have now given me the option of instant transfers, BUT I'M SEEING ISSUES WITH THAT. Customer paid me nearly $700.00 for the repair of a washer and dryer [sensitive content hidden] , in the early afternoon time. I told her I would be able to order her parts out of that money because my software now offers instant transfers and get the job done by [sensitive content hidden]. I contacted them at [sensitive content hidden] to inquire as to why they have not been released. My parts supplier closes at [sensitive content hidden] and don't open again until monday

The mobile app is critical and makes work life much easier.

WorkIZ "Claims" to be diligent on adding features, and they do add lots of features all the time. Most of which consists of things that make something or another more convenient to use or navigate. I have asked them to add a "Paid Date" filter option to the sales report for accounting purposes OVER a year ago. As it now stands, I can only filter the sales report by JOB. As a result, I have been sending the IRS inaccurate monthly and quarterly reports for most of 2022. Reason being, for my specific issue, I rarely create a job, complete it, and get paid on it in the same month. I get paid for 80% of my jobs on a NET 30 basis, I simply cannot filter the report by the Job, It MUST be filtered by the date I collected the payment. Sounds like an easily resolved issue, Right? Even if it is a feature that only a handful of customers will benefit from, this is a HIGH PRIORITY deal. Not something that makes something easier. As a result of them refusing to add the feature, I now must go through EVERY SINGLE job and manually pull out the accurate numbers the IRS requires of me........This is my Biggest complaint that is causing me such a headache with the IRS.

Tony
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great support team and very intuitive interface

Kommentare: Great support team. Very responsive. I've communicated with them often and they never disappoint. Extremely helpful.

I love how easy it is to use Workiz. It's intuitive. Other programs really make doing simple task overly complicated with too many clicks and screen jumping. Workiz keeps it simple and also rich in features. I especially love the ability to automatically send text messages to my customers depending on the status of their work order. I work in the Appliance Repair industry and this platform works well for me.

There are some quirks like but being able to add commas or periods to certain custom fields, but the development team is always updating the app and improving it. So far every bug I've reported has been fixed.

Antwort von Workiz

Hi Tony, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! It's always great to hear when our customers are satisfied with our software. Regarding the quirks, we are always happy to hear your feedback and make improvements accordingly. Keep them coming! :)

April
April
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product if you own a cleaning service!

Kommentare: My over all experience with this software for daily dispatching of jobs and also invoicing has been good.

I like that any of my workers can send an "On My Way" text message to the customer all thru the Mobile App.

The fact that it only shows a "Tech Confirmation" for only one tech per job, even though your able to add additional techs to the job.

Antwort von Workiz

Hi April, we're glad to have Anytime Cleaning Services on the Workiz team! Thanks for your feedback regarding tech confirmations, we'll take this to our product team and keep you updated regarding further solutions.

Campbell

Life Changing Software for Service Industry business

Kommentare: Amazing!!!

This software is amazing for any company having trouble with scheduling, reviving reviews, keeping track of sales, viewing Client actions, any good many other pros! I would recommend Workiz to any service provider.

Some bugs, dev team could be adding more features. Better GPS tracking we had to purchase a separate tracking device because it was so insufficient.

Antwort von Workiz

Thanks for the review Campbell. We're learning a lot from our clients and love getting feedback from smart young service pros as yourself. We'll share the feedback with our product team.

Carmelo
President in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Features

Kommentare: It has helped me organize my clients and keep track of the field

Routing is made easy with the map. Easy to Keep track of Clients .

It works well with the browser but the app is not that good. When using from a tablet you can only use it vertically and are not able to turn the screen horizontal.

Antwort von Workiz

Hi Carmelo. Thanks for the great review. We're putting a lot of manpower now on getting the app even better. Stay tuned for more updates!

James
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Workiz is a game changer in CRM

Kommentare: Fantastic software. Fantastic customer support. I recommend Workiz to other businesses every chance I get.

Workiz makes it simple to run a business. From CRM, and scheduling, to invoicing and payment. Our clients love the added communication this software provides to them. Staff is always happy to help with questions. Many popular 3rd party software sync is supported, such as Quickbooks Online, Mailchimp, credit card payment services, and more. Workiz is an absolute must if your operating a professional service business.

The one feature I wish Mobile had, that the website does, it the ability to block time off from the schedule from the app. I have to open up Workiz.com from my mobile browser to have access to this feature.

Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Work is is a fantastic app

Kommentare: I love the program and they are continually improving it

It has all of the tools that I need to run my service business. Technicians can easily access their daily job site calendars and all pertinent information.

There is no editable PDF forms available. I would like to see the ability to add editable PDF documents.

Antwort von Workiz

Hi John, thank you very much for your review! Our goal is to make Workiz as easy as possible to use for service businesses, so we're really happy to hear that it has all of the tools you need to run your business! Regarding the editable PDF forms, have you tried using our customizable documents? You can reach out to your account manager and she will be happy to walk you through editing your forms in the app.

Erich
Sales Consultant in USA

Easy To Use and Learn!

Kommentare: We have been able to organize and keep track of our products, as well as organize our scheduling with WorkIz.

What we have liked most about WorkIz is how easy it is to navigate. It is customizable, quick and helps with organization.

What I would say we have had the most trouble with is customer support. Just not able to get in touch for hours or even until the next day.

Antwort von Workiz

Hey Erich. Happy you see the value in Workiz and we appreciate the great review. Your comment was shared with the support team as we should be better. Please call us at 855-790-7363

Rick
CEO in Kanada

All In One Field Service Software

Kommentare: Great software. Value for money. Well set up, easy to use.

Integration, Phone system, Remote access for administrators through app

Price is higher than the old one but it's worth it

Antwort von Workiz

Thanks Rick for this awesome review! According to our research, clients report a 22% increase in revenue once they start using Workiz. Clear ROI :-)

Renee
Human Resource Manager in USA

WorkIz for HVAC Company

Kommentare: We just integrated the Commission feature and it is a big timesaver.

The integration process was very simple and so far, our technicians have adapted to the app. It is great having our customer base in one place and a history of previous jobs so we can look back and make an educated diagnosis.

I do not like that I can't delete jobs when needed. Also, sometimes it's tedious going all the way back when I'm trying to research something and I have to start all over again.

Antwort von Workiz

Thanks Renee. We love working with HVAC companies like yours and we're happy to see you love the commission feature! We've shared your product feedback with the product team.

Donald
ceo in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

solo

Kommentare: great every time

i like the online booking feature the best, it give my customers the flexibility to book a service order at there convenience and saves me time.

i would like to see faster navigation and integration

Antwort von Workiz

Isn't our online booking the best? We know how important it is, especially as times are changing. Thanks Don!

Bobby
General Manager in USA

Awesome App

Kommentare: Overall, I love this app and enjoy using it.

I really enjoy how easy it is to use. Whether I am on my phone or on the computer, I can add, edit or close out a job with ease.

I'd say the only thing I don't like is that when I fix someones address or email from my phone app, it doesn't save.

Antwort von Workiz

Thanks Bobby! We love working with you and the entire JDOG franchise!

Julie
VP Operations in USA

Disappointing Business Practices

Kommentare: So disappointing. We were really excited that their platform was going to work great for us but they dropped the ball in so many ways.

I liked the functionality they promised but never got to the point where we could implement it because it couldn't actually do a lot of the things they said it could during the sales process.

We spent a massive amount of hours finding the software we thought would be best for our business. We had numerous calls with Workiz sales to make sure it could so all the things we wanted and the lower level sales guy said it could do. Once we decided to move forward, they billed us $800 and then told us many of the things they had said it could do, it could not. Most importantly, they said they would be able to migrate our tens of thousands of customers which they were not actually able to accomplish. We canceled and they continued to bill us $800 for 3 months despite our protests and telling them the software was not going to work for us. The time suck it took to get them to refund us was frustrating but they finally did.

Crystal
Office Administrator in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Office Admin

Kommentare: My overall experience has been have been good with workiz.

Scheduling and invoicing is easy. Writing back and forth to customers via email is great also.

I'd love a feature wear you and employees can see just a block of the schedule taken off for the day. Like for appointments or something like that. It actually say that also. Plus say the say you are closed and blocked. Not just leaving it blank.

Alison
Office manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product but support is not so good.

Kommentare: It has been able to run our business very well, there have been problems with response time. When these problems happen it does not seem that there is anyone there that really knows how to fix it. Deposit Report does not go to an excel file and I have been asking for 14 months for that to be fixed. Still no fix as of May 2022.

Easy to use and set up. Great start up product.

Product Security doesn't work. The support team always has a canned answer that this is the way it works. Nothing ever seems to get fixed. In 14 months 0 requests have been filled.

Erik
Operations manager in USA

Easy to use

Kommentare: if i ever have a question I've received an answer within 24 hrs.

easy to use. This was one of my first products like this and I've found out how important it is to my business highly recommend.

Some issues with calendar reminders could mobile carrier but other than that my customers love receiving the invoice in their email and paying online.

Emily
Dispatch in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Workiz

Very easy to enter jobs and other information such as adding technicians with this system. The log of activity is also great in each job as to keep track of exactly what goes on.

Sometimes it is glitchy especially when it comes to jobs across different time zones.

Antwort von Workiz

Happy to see you enjoy communicating with your technicians via Workiz. Thanks Emily!

Kenneth
President in USA
Kapitalmärkte, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

review

Kommentare: Scheduling,finance,send jobs to workers (dispatch)mailing list and mailers.

easy,intuitive,inexpensive,seems to be growing as we do

Under industries in this review there should be "other" as we are in the junk removal and moving industry

Antwort von Workiz

Hi Kenneth, Thanks so much for your review. It's great to hear that you're happy with Workiz and that it's been easy and inexpensive for you! We are always trying to improve and give the best tools for service businesses to grow. Thanks for your support over the years, we're happy to have Junk Removal Inc on the team! :)