Über Workiz

Verwalte deine Services und deinen Geschäftsplan, verfolge Jobs in Echtzeit, erstelle Rechnungen und Angebote und erhalte Zahlungen und Statistiken.

Erfahre mehr über Workiz

Oleg C.
Founder & CEO
  • Bewertet am 5.9.2018

"Excellent development team."

Kommentare: We can provide you over the phone more details of our experience from our technicians.

Vorteile: Interface, excellent for appliance repair industry. "Custom fields" option is great. "Product and service" is very good.

Nachteile: Missing user guide. I wish to get more changes in CRM soft for our needs.

• Bewertet am 5.9.2018
Tony F.
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.3.2020

"Great support team and very intuitive interface"

Kommentare: Great support team. Very responsive. I've communicated with them often and they never disappoint. Extremely helpful.

Vorteile: I love how easy it is to use Workiz. It's intuitive. Other programs really make doing simple task overly complicated with too many clicks and screen jumping. Workiz keeps it simple and also rich in features. I especially love the ability to automatically send text messages to my customers depending on the status of their work order. I work in the Appliance Repair industry and this platform works well for me.

Nachteile: There are some quirks like but being able to add commas or periods to certain custom fields, but the development team is always updating the app and improving it. So far every bug I've reported has been fixed.

• Bewertet am 29.3.2020
Taylor O.
Accounting
10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.2.2017

"Great system"

Kommentare: The SMS messaging and invoicing makes it so much easier to communicate with contractors while they are in the field! This software has saved my company's time and money!!! Highly recommended!

Vorteile: Easy user interface and very well thought of great process flow.

Nachteile: It just kind of fell flat for me, not a lot to get excited about. I've seen some better options out there.

• Bewertet am 3.2.2017
Michele B.
C.O.O.
  • Bewertet am 24.3.2020

"WorkIz Review from PunchList Professionals "

Kommentare: We started using this software as we developed our business. Workiz has been an integral part of building our business. It has allowed us to keep our customer information, job, scheduling, invoicing and payments in one system.

Vorteile: It is easy to enter someone as a lead, create a job related to that lead, then generate an estimate and eventually schedule the work if the estimate is accepted. We've gotten a lot better at utilizing the features of the software as we've gotten more comfortable. I love that we can manage our workflow and invoice directly from the same system. Plus being able to accept online payments helps us with billing.

Nachteile: They've made several changes I had hoped for. It's now easier to track a tech's time on the job, and the change to WePay has been good for us. I do wish there was an easier way to job cost within the software. We are a lot better at using the time tracking tool, but I'd like an easier way to track materials costs.

• Bewertet am 24.3.2020
Jocelyn D.
Partner
  • Bewertet am 24.6.2019

"I love Workiz."

Kommentare: When I found out that we were going to lose our current software in 60 days, I made a spreadsheet and started researching and trials. It took me almost a month to make the decision. I reviewed about 60 different programs. Obviously, it was not a light decision. This was the only software that I could make fit our business rather than trying to force our business to fit the software.

Vorteile: It's so customizable that it will work for virtually any service business. If I have a question, within minutes, there's an answer - by someone who turns out to be fun and a bright spot in the day. Also, I've asked for several small tweaks and, next thing I know, they're done. Almost every single thing is customizable. There are a lot of things. Many, many things.

Nachteile: There's really nothing I don't care for. Maybe the learning curve - the program itself is easy. The customization to make it fit our business like a glove took some thinking through. But that's the beauty of it - the way it fits.

• Bewertet am 24.6.2019
April D.
  • Bewertet am 31.1.2020

"Great product if you own a cleaning service!"

Kommentare: My over all experience with this software for daily dispatching of jobs and also invoicing has been good.

Vorteile: I like that any of my workers can send an "On My Way" text message to the customer all thru the Mobile App.

Nachteile: The fact that it only shows a "Tech Confirmation" for only one tech per job, even though your able to add additional techs to the job.

• Bewertet am 31.1.2020
John M.
Appliance Technician
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.3.2020

"Appliance Repair"

Vorteile: Customers repeatedly tell me they like the reminders and ease in which to book appointments compared to other local appliance repair companies. For myself, I like the scheduling reminders and at a glance daily scheduling.

Nachteile: The app is a little flakey sometimes where it won't save comments or finance items. As a user I have had it remove all payment data when I was only trying to clear one incorrect entry. I have stopped using the app entirely and just use the website.

• Bewertet am 26.3.2020
Sara S.
Co-Owner
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.7.2019

"Software Utilization "

Kommentare: Dispatching calls, updating jobs submitting invoices.

Vorteile: The service features are for my industry, Locksmith.

Nachteile: The sync with Quickbooks could be much better.

• Bewertet am 30.7.2019
Sumeet D.
Office Admin
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.7.2019

"Workiz helped to track our techs time and comments for jobs"

Kommentare: It helps scheduling, keeping our tech comments at one place, clocking in and out of job to keep track, send job reminders to techs

Vorteile: Software is helpful to schedule job with one PO every time to keep track of the information at one place

Nachteile: Workiz app is not adroid friendly, and we cannot save the password to login into app automatically

• Bewertet am 18.7.2019
Mohammad N.
Unterhaltungselektronik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.3.2020

"Workiz is worth Trying out"

Kommentare: I switched from another FMS to Workiz and I like it better, but there are still things that need to be improved. Some of the features that I recommended are still to be considered, and I think there is should be enough people to ask for a feature to be taken in and worked on.

Vorteile: I like the way scheduling and job status filter works

Nachteile: I think the map feature should work better.

• Bewertet am 27.3.2020
Julien S.
  • Bewertet am 3.6.2019

"Excellent for Contractors with Dispatch"

Kommentare: Price us very competitive against other providers and in general for what we are getting.
Scheduling, invoicing and dispatch are all solved in this platform.

Vorteile: The software is a great communication tool between the office the teams in the field and most important the client.
Scheduling is a very easy and offers a clear view of the daily and weekly plan.

Nachteile: Waiting for them to provide MMS capabilities.

• Bewertet am 3.6.2019
Chad N.
Owner/Locksmith
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.6.2019

"Why Workiz is great for my Business."

Kommentare: Overall I like workiz. It is a great addition to my business.

Vorteile: Workiz is a great place for me to bill my customers and track who has paid and who has not. It is also great for scheduling jobs, although I don't schedule much work in advance. It syncs with quick books and one of the best features is I can track my sales tax with out any kind of a hassle.

Nachteile: Maybe it's just me but occasionally I have trouble finding old invoices or jobs. Also sometimes when I enter an item to go on the invoice it disappears after entering more items. For example I will put in a service call for $50.00 and then sell a product for $25.00 it will give me a running total of $75.00 but then sometimes when I enter another item All the above disappear and I will be left with the one item I just entered. I have talked to tech about it but either they don't believe me or it is so random there is no way to track it.

• Bewertet am 25.6.2019
Bryan W.
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.2.2019

"AWESOME PROGRAM FOR SERVICE COMPANY!"

Vorteile: The functionality and capabilities of Workiz are much better than many of the other stuff out there. What makes Workiz so much better than the other guys is how you can customize it to do exactly what you want it to do. Custom notifications, custom jobs, custom tags, custom everything. I Love Workiz and am grateful that I found it!

Nachteile: None that I can think of. Workiz does pretty much everything we want.

• Bewertet am 11.2.2019
Jen H.
Business Development
  • Bewertet am 11.12.2018

"Lifesaving"

Kommentare: I really enjoy working with this company and wish that the other service providers we work with used them.

Vorteile: I like how customized it is to exactly what I need to do. The more I learn about the product, the more I discover it has the features I need.

Nachteile: The guide book doesn't have all the responses to the questions I have, though the live chat and people I call always do. I also wish I could customize the invoices and the tracking of payments a little easier.

• Bewertet am 11.12.2018
Julie G.
  • Bewertet am 16.7.2018

"Send A Job has changed the structure and operation of my entire business. Simply Incredible! "

Vorteile: User-friendly and never glitches! The developers thought of every possible scenario for working with in-house tech, freelancers, other service companies and streamlined all of it.

Nachteile: What I can think of that I definitely like least about the software is that I did not find it sooner!

• Bewertet am 16.7.2018
Eddie B.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.12.2018

"Excellent Software & Customer Service "

Vorteile: Our company using Workiz for a few years and we are highly recommended for service businesses to used it. Very easy to manage and excellent customer service.

Nachteile: Actually, we are like this software and never had any issues.

• Bewertet am 7.12.2018
Vladimir V.
  • Bewertet am 28.6.2018

"Very good program Highly recommended!!!"

Vorteile: Overall, a great option for many in the field service industry. They also have a trial period, so you really have nothing to lose. And friendly support tech.

Nachteile: I would not change anything about this program it works great with accurate reports for employees and also your personal reports on all money coming in and out of the business

• Bewertet am 28.6.2018
Kenneth S.
Kapitalmärkte, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"review"

Kommentare: Scheduling,finance,send jobs to workers (dispatch)mailing list and mailers.

Vorteile: easy,intuitive,inexpensive,seems to be growing as we do

Nachteile: Under industries in this review there should be "other" as we are in the junk removal and moving industry

Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 15.12.2017

"Great Software"

Vorteile: great software it is very flexible, like it where the customer can sign using a text message, inventory etc...

Nachteile: They don't respond quickly lie the other software that I am use to using, they have a chat bubble and i would ask a question and I wouldn't get the question answered for days or not at all. I think if they polished up on customer service it would be a awesome software!

• Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 15.12.2017
Greg R.

"Working with workiz"

Vorteile: I liked the software for ease of access for view calls and jobs.

Nachteile: The lag in the phone calls when customers call in. I also noticed the the computer gets bogged down at times due to the pier to pier networking.

• Bewertet am 17.5.2019

"Great new affordable software w/ the majority of the features exclusive to more expensive softwares"

Kommentare: As a small business which is growing quickly, we were having some growing pains that required the implementation of new processes and software. We decided to use Workiz after exploring more expensive options. The (MUCH) more expensive options did have more features, but the main features that we were looking for were also available in Workiz. The main reason we were seeking out such a software was to improve our customer service by creating more organization and also to keep track of job costing.

Vorteile: The price point
The staff
The support
The features

Nachteile: Because it is a newer software there are still some kinks to work out, but it is incredibly robust for something so affordable and I'm sure it will only get better with time

• Bewertet am 17.5.2019
Sarman H.
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.5.2020

"Great Product at A Great price"

Kommentare: Since day 1, this software has been such an easy to use and very self-explanatory.
Very simple but very valuable.

Vorteile: Dashboard because we are always aware of what is on the road and what has been delivered.

Nachteile: We love everything about this software.

• Bewertet am 18.5.2020
  • Bewertet am 14.7.2018

"Dekel was very knowledgeable and helpful. Easy to work with."

Vorteile: Ability to stay in touch with techs while they are out on the road doing their job installing garage doors.

Nachteile: Not very accounting directed. Does not have enough reports or para-matures to print the reports for financial purposes.

• Bewertet am 14.7.2018
Lorraine E.
  • Bewertet am 15.1.2019

"What we've been looking for!"

Kommentare: We've been able to get all our information at our fingertips for the tech and the office, it has helped us to keep up with all we have going on. We are becoming more efficient.

Vorteile: It is easy to use, we can customize a lot, and the customer service is AMAZING! Anytime we've had a question, someone has been on the other end to help us immediately.

Nachteile: Would like to be able to customize the view on the schedule.

• Bewertet am 15.1.2019
Tarik K.
General Manager
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 13.2.2018

"A solid choice"

Kommentare: Overall, a great option for many in the field service industry. They also have a trial period, so you really have nothing to lose.

Vorteile: Covers all the necessities for running a small field service operation such as roofing, landscaping, handyman, HVAC, etc. Very easy to use and simple interface which helps to keep you organized and well maintained. Take job requests, invoice, and plan all within the palm of your hand (cell phone or tablet).

Nachteile: Needs a little bit of polish (low-resolution logo), and could be more customizable to suit other industries that require a little more functionality.

• Bewertet am 13.2.2018