Workiz

Bewertet am 5.9.2018
Oleg C.
Founder & CEO
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We can provide you over the phone more details of our experience from our technicians.

Vorteile: Interface, excellent for appliance repair industry. "Custom fields" option is great. "Product and service" is very good.

Nachteile: Missing user guide. I wish to get more changes in CRM soft for our needs.

I love Workiz.

Bewertet am 24.6.2019
Jocelyn D.
Partner
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: When I found out that we were going to lose our current software in 60 days, I made a spreadsheet and started researching and trials. It took me almost a month to make the decision. I reviewed about 60 different programs. Obviously, it was not a light decision. This was the only software that I could make fit our business rather than trying to force our business to fit the software.

Vorteile: It's so customizable that it will work for virtually any service business. If I have a question, within minutes, there's an answer - by someone who turns out to be fun and a bright spot in the day. Also, I've asked for several small tweaks and, next thing I know, they're done. Almost every single thing is customizable. There are a lot of things. Many, many things.

Nachteile: There's really nothing I don't care for. Maybe the learning curve - the program itself is easy. The customization to make it fit our business like a glove took some thinking through. But that's the beauty of it - the way it fits.

Great product if you own a cleaning service!

Bewertet am 31.1.2020
April D.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My over all experience with this software for daily dispatching of jobs and also invoicing has been good.

Vorteile: I like that any of my workers can send an "On My Way" text message to the customer all thru the Mobile App.

Nachteile: The fact that it only shows a "Tech Confirmation" for only one tech per job, even though your able to add additional techs to the job.

Great system

Bewertet am 3.2.2017
Taylor O.
Accounting
10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The SMS messaging and invoicing makes it so much easier to communicate with contractors while they are in the field! This software has saved my company's time and money!!! Highly recommended!

Vorteile: Easy user interface and very well thought of great process flow.

Nachteile: It just kind of fell flat for me, not a lot to get excited about. I've seen some better options out there.

Excellent for Contractors with Dispatch

Bewertet am 3.6.2019
Julien S.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Price us very competitive against other providers and in general for what we are getting.
Scheduling, invoicing and dispatch are all solved in this platform.

Vorteile: The software is a great communication tool between the office the teams in the field and most important the client.
Scheduling is a very easy and offers a clear view of the daily and weekly plan.

Nachteile: Waiting for them to provide MMS capabilities.

Why Workiz is great for my Business.

Bewertet am 25.6.2019
Chad N.
Owner/Locksmith
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall I like workiz. It is a great addition to my business.

Vorteile: Workiz is a great place for me to bill my customers and track who has paid and who has not. It is also great for scheduling jobs, although I don't schedule much work in advance. It syncs with quick books and one of the best features is I can track my sales tax with out any kind of a hassle.

Nachteile: Maybe it's just me but occasionally I have trouble finding old invoices or jobs. Also sometimes when I enter an item to go on the invoice it disappears after entering more items. For example I will put in a service call for $50.00 and then sell a product for $25.00 it will give me a running total of $75.00 but then sometimes when I enter another item All the above disappear and I will be left with the one item I just entered. I have talked to tech about it but either they don't believe me or it is so random there is no way to track it.

WorkIz Review from PunchList Professionals

Bewertet am 30.7.2019
Michele B.
COO
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Scheduling our workers, keeping track of progress, and efficiently billing and collecting.

Vorteile: The ability to see my workers' schedules in several different formats. Also, the ease to transfer data from an estimate to an invoice.

Nachteile: I sometimes struggle with having to input data in more than one place. Also, I like that I can have multiple properties with one client, but I have a hard time designating invoices and estimates for different clients without it changing all outstanding invoices or estimates for that client.

review

Bewertet am 2.7.2019
Kenneth S.
Kapitalmärkte, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Scheduling,finance,send jobs to workers (dispatch)mailing list and mailers.

Vorteile: easy,intuitive,inexpensive,seems to be growing as we do

Nachteile: Under industries in this review there should be "other" as we are in the junk removal and moving industry

Workiz helped to track our techs time and comments for jobs

Bewertet am 18.7.2019
Sumeet D.
Office Admin
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It helps scheduling, keeping our tech comments at one place, clocking in and out of job to keep track, send job reminders to techs

Vorteile: Software is helpful to schedule job with one PO every time to keep track of the information at one place

Nachteile: Workiz app is not adroid friendly, and we cannot save the password to login into app automatically

Great new affordable software w/ the majority of the features exclusive to more expensive softwares

Bewertet am 17.5.2019
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As a small business which is growing quickly, we were having some growing pains that required the implementation of new processes and software. We decided to use Workiz after exploring more expensive options. The (MUCH) more expensive options did have more features, but the main features that we were looking for were also available in Workiz. The main reason we were seeking out such a software was to improve our customer service by creating more organization and also to keep track of job costing.

Vorteile: The price point
The staff
The support
The features

Nachteile: Because it is a newer software there are still some kinks to work out, but it is incredibly robust for something so affordable and I'm sure it will only get better with time

AWESOME PROGRAM FOR SERVICE COMPANY!

Bewertet am 11.2.2019
Bryan W.
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The functionality and capabilities of Workiz are much better than many of the other stuff out there. What makes Workiz so much better than the other guys is how you can customize it to do exactly what you want it to do. Custom notifications, custom jobs, custom tags, custom everything. I Love Workiz and am grateful that I found it!

Nachteile: None that I can think of. Workiz does pretty much everything we want.

Lifesaving

Bewertet am 11.12.2018
Jen H.
Business Development
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I really enjoy working with this company and wish that the other service providers we work with used them.

Vorteile: I like how customized it is to exactly what I need to do. The more I learn about the product, the more I discover it has the features I need.

Nachteile: The guide book doesn't have all the responses to the questions I have, though the live chat and people I call always do. I also wish I could customize the invoices and the tracking of payments a little easier.

Send A Job has changed the structure and operation of my entire business. Simply Incredible!

Bewertet am 16.7.2018
Julie G.

Vorteile: User-friendly and never glitches! The developers thought of every possible scenario for working with in-house tech, freelancers, other service companies and streamlined all of it.

Nachteile: What I can think of that I definitely like least about the software is that I did not find it sooner!

Excellent Software & Customer Service

Bewertet am 7.12.2018
Eddie B.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Our company using Workiz for a few years and we are highly recommended for service businesses to used it. Very easy to manage and excellent customer service.

Nachteile: Actually, we are like this software and never had any issues.

Very good program Highly recommended!!!

Bewertet am 28.6.2018
Vladimir V.

Vorteile: Overall, a great option for many in the field service industry. They also have a trial period, so you really have nothing to lose. And friendly support tech.

Nachteile: I would not change anything about this program it works great with accurate reports for employees and also your personal reports on all money coming in and out of the business

Software Utilization

Bewertet am 30.7.2019
Sara S.
Co-Owner
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Dispatching calls, updating jobs submitting invoices.

Vorteile: The service features are for my industry, Locksmith.

Nachteile: The sync with Quickbooks could be much better.

Great Software

Bewertet am 15.12.2017
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: great software it is very flexible, like it where the customer can sign using a text message, inventory etc...

Nachteile: They don't respond quickly lie the other software that I am use to using, they have a chat bubble and i would ask a question and I wouldn't get the question answered for days or not at all. I think if they polished up on customer service it would be a awesome software!

Working with workiz

Bewertet am 2.7.2019
Greg R.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I liked the software for ease of access for view calls and jobs.

Nachteile: The lag in the phone calls when customers call in. I also noticed the the computer gets bogged down at times due to the pier to pier networking.

Dekel was very knowledgeable and helpful. Easy to work with.

Bewertet am 14.7.2018

Vorteile: Ability to stay in touch with techs while they are out on the road doing their job installing garage doors.

Nachteile: Not very accounting directed. Does not have enough reports or para-matures to print the reports for financial purposes.

What we've been looking for!

Bewertet am 15.1.2019
Lorraine E.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We've been able to get all our information at our fingertips for the tech and the office, it has helped us to keep up with all we have going on. We are becoming more efficient.

Vorteile: It is easy to use, we can customize a lot, and the customer service is AMAZING! Anytime we've had a question, someone has been on the other end to help us immediately.

Nachteile: Would like to be able to customize the view on the schedule.

A solid choice

Bewertet am 13.2.2018
Tarik K.
General Manager
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall, a great option for many in the field service industry. They also have a trial period, so you really have nothing to lose.

Vorteile: Covers all the necessities for running a small field service operation such as roofing, landscaping, handyman, HVAC, etc. Very easy to use and simple interface which helps to keep you organized and well maintained. Take job requests, invoice, and plan all within the palm of your hand (cell phone or tablet).

Nachteile: Needs a little bit of polish (low-resolution logo), and could be more customizable to suit other industries that require a little more functionality.

Great Asset To Our Company

Bewertet am 17.10.2015
Michelle R.
Verbraucherdienste

Vorteile: It helps us keep our business running smoothly with dispatching employees and keeping accurate reports

Workiz - Best Software - Best Support - Best Customization

Bewertet am 15.2.2019
Joshua R.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Customer Support & Customization. Meets all the dispatching and scheduling needs of the business. Syncs nicely with other platforms and even CC proccessors

Nachteile: Need more experts on call for immediate assistance. I do not want to wait a week to get my dispatching system up and running 100% Offer more hands on build out and charge for it

Best software out there!

Bewertet am 14.3.2016
Dave D.
Bau

Vorteile: I had an experience with few leading software before I switched to Send A Job.
I'm in the field service industry for many years now and I couldn't find the right software to run my business.
Today after using Send A Job for over 6 months I can say that this software upgraded my business more then I expected!
The level of customization I get with them is making my work very efficient and my technicians and office crew love to use it!

Nachteile: no Xero integration, only Quickbooks
Missing GPS option.

Great tool

Bewertet am 18.2.2019
Kevin R.
Customer Support
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Very easy to use. I like the new user interface

Nachteile: Contact button obstructing the view at the bottom.. not a big deal though