Filtern nach:

Über MassageBook

Webbasierte Lösung, die professionellen Massagetherapiefachkräften und Fitnesstrainern bei der Rationalisierung von Terminplanung und Marketing hilft. Mit Online-Business-Funktionen.

Erfahre mehr über MassageBook

David O.
David O.

Just What I Need To Manage My Practice

Kommentare: I think that Massagebook really - and quite brilliantly - crosses the chasm that is often never, truly crossed by many companies out there: they connect the ever-ellusive Benefits of [a] Service with its Features. They are massage therapy practitioner-centric - we are their Clients (as well as their Customers) - delivering functional, beautiful, intuitive, and comprehensive services that are needed and desired most by massage therapy practitioners.
I stay because I feel like they have and continue to develop the software Just For Me. I like that :D

Massagebook is a complete software solution for my sole-proprietorship - detailed reports and appropriate and sane-levels of engagement with my clients are both built into Massagebook, two very important aspects of running my business. Their mobile-accessibility - for both business-owner and its customers - is impeccable. The marketing and promotional components are integrated very well into the CMS function. Their payment portal only gets better and better - rates are fair, Referral Fees (from MB-domain-originated promotion, of which I have garnered several New customers) are nominal. Their business Goals of making things "easy" is apparent in their Customer Service: knowledgeable, persistent, easily- and readily-accessible, and in the new Features they roll out on a regular basis. The cost for their service is definitely worth paying - basically: it pays for itself in the time & money it saves me doing it "the old way". I feel like everyone at Massagebook cares about the success of my massage therapy practice - from the regular emails from rep and the Massagebook Team to their blogs about How To maximize the use and benefits of the software to make my practice management Better, I learn more and more not only How to use the software, but also Why. They've really nailed down Delivering Value, and I am a loyal customer because I know they're interaction with me as a customer helps me be a better massage therapist AND businessperson.

As with most software subscriptions out there, there are features that I could use more of in my practice - but Massagebook is ALWAYS working to make the current ones Better and develop new ones for the benefit of the majority of its users. Over the 5 years I've been with Massagebook, they always seem to come through, albeit at the cost of time. I will always wish for a Perfect Product, and the Massagebook Team has and will always rise to the challenge by hearing my suggestions and requests and moving toward a more-efficient and easy software to use.

Heather M.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Didn't know what I was missing

Kommentare: Fantastic. When I have a problem (usually because I don't understand something, not because there's an actual flaw in their functionality), they are available immediately and always get me on my way. Pleasant, knowledgable and very helpful .

I was using another program which helped clients make appointments and sent out reminders. MassageBook does that and SO MUCH MORE. Most important is their SEO/marketing functionality. I have new clients coming in all the time who say they found me on Google. That never happened before.

I don't use MassageBook for my accounting, but if I did, I would take issue with the way they track running sales for the month. They seem to add all the categories together, whereas in reality there's a lot of overlap. It's not uncommon for this metric to read that I've made $6,000+ in a month. I've never made near that. It's misleading.

Michelle R.
Owner/Lead Therapist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best for single-office locations, easy to use

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: All software (and companies) have personality quirks and things you are not going to like. What makes it worth it to me is their support staff is AMAZING. They are always very friendly and helpful and will stick with an issue until it is resolved. They really seem to care, which is priceless.

The ability for my clients to book online.

I have multiple offices, so management gets clunky. You can choose to set yourself up as "two" therapists, but this can be confusing for the client, or you can set yourself up as "two" businesses, but you cannot share SOAP notes or other client records across the locations. This is frustrating because I have clients that attend both offices. Also, to do promotions that include both locations means I would have to set up 2 each time. So that doubles my work. It's easier to just call self-scheduled new clients and verify they know which office they are going t.

Jason S.
Jason S.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

MassageBook is designed for individual therapists - not companies with W2'ed employees

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This product is OK and cheap for a single massage therapist; you will be sorely disappointed if you try to manage a multi-employee business with it
MassageBook support has been super responsive
MassageBook is very secretive of their product roadmap - they will not provide any insight to customers on when requested features might become available.

The cost is low - so low, unfortunately, that MassageBook doesn't have resources to invest in building out company-level features Support team is responsive

MassageBook is missing even the most basic data elements in its reporting module to support basic business activities such as payroll and tax reporting. MassageBook is designed for individual therapists at the expense of supporting business marketing and control - it promotes individual therapist website/bios/contact information, it promotes the MassageBook website at the expense of the business's custom website The automated marketing functionality is buggy, and sent communications to customers that they shouldn't have received There is no online help for the reporting module

letztes Jahr

Jason, Appreciate the review and I'm sorry to hear we didn't meet your needs. To make sure people who read this are accurately informed, let me clarify a few things. * It's true - MassageBook is not an accounting solution. You can export financial info to any accounting program though. Payroll services like ADP and Paychex can manage everything payroll inexpensively. * Having your business included in the MassageBook directory is completely optional. It's there as an option to drive more business to your practice should you wish to receive new clients from this source. * You seem to have been very happy with our support team, yet your rating doesn't reflect this. We go to great lengths to support everyone quickly, efficiently - and warmly. * New feature releases - There's no secret. We just can't promise exactly when a feature will be released by the simple nature of software development - so we don't. But we're happy to share what to expect next from us. - Mark/CEO

Teba O.
CEO in USA

Excellent alternative to MindBody, Booker and WellnessLiving

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I love it. Can't believe what a great price they have.

The ease of use and setup, reminders and synching with Stripe and Square. Also the support team are super responsive and friendly. I can't believe I paid so long for crapy systems like MindBody and Booker.

Their newsletter design CRM feature for creating your own templates and content is glitchy, and the reporting could use some additional functionality. They are also working on being able to store client credit cards for future billing which will make this even more seamless. Currently only with POS swiper.

Joelle T.
Business Owner Massage Therapist in USA
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Great simple software for massage therapists!

Kommentare: Overall I am pleased with MassageBook and have been using it for about 5 years. I have looked at other software but there seems to be something lacking in every software and all the others are at a much higher price point. MassageBook also has helped me grow my business since everyone using it is listed online in the MassageBook directory and they show your reviews as well as your own customized profile. MassageBook has great chart notes and easy scheduling and reminders. I would highly recommend MassageBook to any small massage therapy business. I think it may be too limited for larger businesses if financial tracking is important.

MassageBook is affordable and easy to use. I run my business using MassageBook and I love that I can schedule and do SOAP notes from the app or online. The SOAP notes can be as simple or complex as you like and there is the option to chart by drawing or just text. When scheduling new patients they can automatically be emailed intake /health history and consent forms to complete before the appointment and become part of the chart within MassageBook. One of my favorite features is that you can automatically send a request for a review 24 hours after each appointment and the review is added to your profile which has been great for my business. Making the review process so easy for patients helps the feedback return rate tremendously. They also have a widget to add to your own website that will allow the reviews to populate on your site. I have other businesses ask me how I get so many reviews, and MassageBook and the automatic review request email is the reason.

Terrible financial tracking cape abilities. I haven’t used the financials portion in a while so I don’t remember the specific limitations but it is VERY basic and difficult to customize reports. The schedule view inside the app can be frustrating because it always defaults back to the current 2 week period after taking any action and I wish there was a month view of the schedule.

Paula N.
Massage practitioner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Makes every business owner a software pro!

Kommentare: Overall, I am satisfied.

Multiple features and video instructions on how to use all the features.

At times, the system loads slow. This is frustrating for me when I need to see my schedule and for the clients when they are trying to book.

Jesse R.
Self Employed in USA

The Best Out There That I Know Of

Kommentare: Excellent! Their strong points more than make up for their weak ones and hopefully the weak ones will get fixed soon.

I have been using Massagenbook now for over two years and I love it! There are so many features and the price is almost too good to be true. It is easy to use, the customer support is great and it has almost all of the major features that I want. I would recommend it to anyone.

I don't like that when a customer types in their address, that it doesn't allow them to type it in directly but makes them chose from a dropdown menu of preselected addresses. I have had many of my clients complain about this. I really wish that they would allow clients to manually type in their addresses and the sooner that they can do that, the better.

Jen H.
Massage therapist in USA

Beyond expectations

Kommentare: Really great responsive customer support, generous trial period to get used to the systems, easy to move over from a different scheduling system, overall makes my business more professional and easier to run

Massage book exceeded my expectations of a massage specific software. My favorite features are the electronic intake forms and Soap charting, customizable email marketing and solid built-in accounting reports

There are some size restrictions on the type of image you can upload to marketing. I wasn't sure at first that I wanted a separate website than the one I already have built on wordpress. This seemed to be an automatic feature on massagebook. Its the landing page that people find you at when searching the directory. But now, I like having that extra website

Hollace D.

Best Software for Massage Therapists

Kommentare: This software is excellent- so much better than the others out there is you are a massage therapist.

MassageBook is designed by massage therapists for massage therapists. And the company is continually invested in its users & helping improve the user experience as well as its users business success. I am so grateful for this software!

I don’t think I’ve discovered anything that I would say I like least about the software.

Cyn H.
owner operator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

The best money can purchase for all the great features and qualiaty

Kommentare: Love them. they usually answer quickly and are always polite and make every attempt to resolve your issue(s). And they almost always do. When they don't it is only because the software at the time doesn't have the capacity to do what you are wanting. Basically what I mentioned above.

The fact that it doesn't almost anything anyone could want regardless of the size of the business and that it is relatively inexpensive so that new and smaller businesses can get the same great features as more expensive brands of scheduling/business software. It covers almost all the aspects of running the business not just scheduling.

/wekll my business model/set up is different from many in that I have several massage therapists that rent space with me, but we band together under one name and do many off-site functions together. We will often merge together for various specials. We slo share our rooms with other part-time therapists. So we use the schedular so people know when each of the rooms is in use and to offer specials together. However, it is problematic in that only one person's bank account can be set up. It would be nicer if all of us could have our own accounts in there and use the CC features. I have worked around that by giving them room rent credit or cash them out when one of their clients uses their credit card online. Another issue I keep running into is the ability to put specials on the scheduler. There is an option for that but not if you want to give a general $10 off any service or $20% off any service. If you want to do that you have to list every service you provide and for me that is a lot of services.

Janet H.
Massage Therapist in USA

MassageBook

Kommentare: My overall experience has been very good. Customer support is excellent and MassageBook is definitely customer friendly. I like the way they keep us informed about changes and additions to the software program as well as providing interesting and helpful information for therapists in general. Their communications about how to operate during the Covid-19 Virus chaos has been extremely valuable.

I had never set up a software scheduling program and found it to be difficult until I took advantage of MassageBook's support services. They were available to talk with me on the phone, chat online and the site offers many video and written explanations for how to set up various aspects of the program. The software covers everything a business or individual might need or want to start and maintain a massage/wellness business--online scheduling, reminder emails and texts, client intake forms which can be emailed to clients, soap note forms, anatomy charts, credit card processing, online gift cards and much more. I like that the software program options are tiered so the user can choose the options that fit the business and budget as needed. The free trial period is also very useful for easing into the program and testing out all of the options available.

It is a good thing that MassageBook is always improving, upgrading and adding new features. But, this also makes things more complicated and sometimes more expensive for an individual with a small business like myself who wants to keep things basic, simple and less expensive. As much as I like MassageBook, if my costs continue to increase I will be searching for a streamlined, less expensive program.

Linda F.
RMT in Kanada

Excellent Platform

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: People are finding me with MassageBook compared to the other platform I used. Getting more new people emailing who weren't referred by others.
The ease and flow of navigation is great, getting technical things faster.
I'm totally happy with MassageBook and would recommend it to any healthcare professionals looking for a booking system and website for their business.

Ever since I started using MassageBook I found it so easy to navigate through, way better than the other platform I was using. The price is half of what I was paying with the other and I'm impressed as how lovely the website looks. The chat online for questions is amazing! I get questions answered right away during business hours and everyone I've talked to is friendly and helpful, with my old platform this wasn't an option and I'd have to wait a day to get an email response, or worse by phone never got a call back since the pandemic hit.

When I first check out a patient and send receipt it doesn't go through and need to go back to the appointment and resend.

Toby M.

A-Game Value, Ease & Access, and Incredible Customer Service

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I've never had an issue go unresolved for more than 4 business days, the customer service & staff as a whole has been the most helpful team I think I've ever worked with (seriously, these people are really impressive at what they do), and the value of service you receive is literally a fraction of the cost of other competing software, which I feel you get more from MassageBook than other services as well. 10/10 would recommend.

The software gives me nearly everything I need. Not only for scheduling, it is a whole ACCOUNTING suite as well. Ease of use mixed with functional integration of payment processing software (we use Square Register) which allows a 2-click paper trail to be created and easily reviewed by both company and clientele.

There are a few hiccups with availability, the times of which I can count on both hands over 2 years of use. There were a few integration setbacks with setting up Square for payment processing, but since it was resolved (same day), there have been no issues. The only improvement I'd make is to allow the administrators of the business account to see any edits that have been made to appointment times or dollar amounts, instead of having to contact Customer Service.

Pamela H.
Massage Therapist in USA
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

MassageBook - my number one choice

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: One of the greatest supports to my business is the on-line scheduling. In addition, MB made changes to help comply with COVID19 regulations which made my job easier as I returned to a modified practice. Having the ability to sell gift certificates also helps to support and grow my business for those who might not come for a session, but want to purchase one for someone else.

MassageBook is great software for managing my business. I have been a part-time massage therapist for 13+ years and worked in the information technology business full time until 2016, so I have seen a number of software applications in my work history. It is easy to use, easy for clients to book on-line and interact with and interfaces directly with my Square software for credit card and health care card processing. The scheduler also interfaces directly with my Google calendar; since I work for multiple practices, this feature is integral to me keeping my own schedule well managed.

I don't really have any complaints about this software; it would be great if the office information could also be passed to my Google calendar, but I understand that the mechanism to feed Google is limited, so it's a small issue. Interesting upgrades come out periodically and they work - without bugs. Another big selling point for me.

Aj S.
Mgr in USA

Customer Management and Scheduling Software

Kommentare: Overall is been okay and better than others many ways but sometimes the customer service reps. get very defensive when you site a flaw or even ask a legit question about something they could do better.

The best parts of this software is it’s potential. This software could potentially check off all of the boxes a spa or wellness practice could want if only they were all working properly.

The most frustrating aspect of this software is that the developers have created features that are great and needed, but don’t allow them to work properly. It’s like the company knows what you need, has created the platform and allows you to see it but not be able to fully execute it. Talk to text voice recording for SOAP notes is one example. The option is there, the button and links are hot and active, but you are sorely disappointed to find out that after you press record, spend the time to give dictation, see that your text has been recorded only to press save and that feature doesn’t work!

Antwort von 2Book

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Aj. We're always improving MassageBook based on the feedback we get - which we take seriously and incorporate directly into our weekly product planning sessions. I am puzzled by your comment about speech to text as the software doesn't have that ability built in. Are you using your phone's speech to text ability to write SOAP notes on the mobile app? If you could please contact us with specifics of what you're running into that is not working as you'd like it to, I'll make sure I look into it personally. Many thanks for your support! - Mark (Founder)

Erskine M.

EM Wellness Massage Review for Massagebook

Kommentare: I can truly say that I have matured in understanding how to run and manage my business more efficiently because of Massagebook. Love them and don't see myself using any other booking app in the near, or distant future.

Can’t say enough good things about Massagebook; recently, they increased the cost of the monthly subscription and I didn’t give it a second thought, because it’s well worth every penny. My business is so much more professional and flows more efficiently. I use it several times daily. Love the fact that if you cannot afford to pay for an expensive website, this is just as good – and the beauty is I have viewed several of my Wellness comrade’s sites and no two site looks alike, which is a great accomplishment – kudos! I could go on-and-on… I Highly recommend this booking app for all massage therapist who needs to run their business-like a Pro on a budget Features I Love: Appointment Scheduling Marketing Soap Notes Intake Forms The Analytic of the business Excellent customer support

I would say the only Con for me is, not being able to implement my own custom Gift Certificates and not use there’s – they’re too generic looking.

Toby M.

Everything I want, Nothing I don't

Kommentare: We've used 3 other booking software options in our massage careers, and MB is by far the easiest, most affordable, and comprehensive of all of the software options we've ever encountered. I would NEVER refer anyone to another company for the product I'm utilizing.

MassageBook provides the best platform for booking our clientele that we've found. Literally everything our business needs from service options, addons, gift certificates, Square credit card integration, and more is included for an absolutely irresistible price. The customer service has always gotten back to us in less than 24 hours (only on weekends) and immediately the next morning. The fact that I can use this as accounting software as well is the most convenient thing possible.

There are some glitches here and there with text reminders that are very quickly resolved by the support staff and the database full of articles of problem-resolution. The only other thing that needs integration is being able to see the text messages that are sent out, being able to edit any of the materials in the client information, and lastly, getting Gift Certificates introduced to the Mobile App!

Martin R.
Owner - Massage practice in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Amazing, easy to use product that does everything my practice needs.

Kommentare: My practice has never been easier to manage and I've never been busier. The MassageBook directory sends me a couple of new clients each month. That and having emails go out to clients that heaven't been in to see me in a while keep me busy and not needing to do much marketing.

After looking at and trying two other scheduling solutions, (Full Slate/Artichoke) an MT friend suggested I look at MassageBook. This software is the JAM. :-) It does everything I need it to and I found it really easy to understand. Everything else I've seen or used was missing something and I had to find yet *another* solution to get everything I needed working. (Like email campaigns or Gift Certificates) I now open exactly ONE piece of software to run my practice each day. When I'm on the go or do an occasional outcall, I use the mobile app to manage my schedule or check a client out. Even my personal Google calendar is displayed on my MassageBook schedule and make sure I don't create any conflicts. Can't say how many times this has saved my butt. I use pretty much all the features - really good SOAP notes I can draw on, full client records on everything, email campaigns, and automated emails, reminders, Gift Certificates, the website and of course the scheduling. It's seriously like I have a full time assistant that I pay $30 a month for. I've trained about 90% of my clients to book online now - and they absolutely love it. I've noticed more of them are coming in more regularly and are booking their appointments online at night. Good stuff. Support is absolutely awesome. I've even gotten responses back over the weekend. Love that I can kick off a live chat from right within the software if I have any questions. So happy!

It seems like they're working on adding features all the time. They update the software every couple of weeks. Things like having a shared account for two people with the same email address was on my wish list for a while, but that came out in the Spring, so I'm currently out of things I wish they'd add. Except for insurance billing. That would be the icing on the cake...

Laurel W.
LMT in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

This is not for practitioners that take insurance!!!

Kommentare: It's OK. Written by amateurs. The CRM software space is well understood - these guys didn't do their homework, and aren't interested in making the right changes. Their roadmap is on features they think will help them sell more, not make the app more useful to the existing users. Tech Support is very good - patient, helpful and knowledgeable.

SOAP Notes are easy to re-use for the next session.

1) Complete blind spot for practices that take insurance. None of the features you want to make capturing and saving the information needed for insurance billing is there. Supposedly they understand the massage business, but for those top tier professionals that maximize their earning by taking Insurance, they don't. At all. - Nothing on the standard Intake Form captures Insurance info, and you can't add custom fields yourself the way you want to make to look good - No place to put their insurance info in the client record, other than in the general 'Notes' tab. There it gets jumbled in with your Notes about the clients needs etc. - No way to attach a file to a client record (Ex - a JPEG photo of their Insurance card) 2) User display of your schedule is hard to read. Hard to tell at a galnce how long a scheduled session is, esp. on a mobile device. Genbook is much easier to read.

Antwort von 2Book

Laurel, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Clearly you're frustrated at our lack of features around insurance billing. As the founder and a veteran massage therapist who ran his own multi-therapist practice for many years, I have most certainly "done my homework". That's hitting below the belt... When evaluating what features we choose to prioritize and focus on developing, we have to take into account what will have the greatest positive impact across all MT's. We have a fully fleshed out insurance billing feature designed, but we have held off on developing it for the simple reason that only a very small percentage of practice owners accept insurance. We'll get it done, because I think it can be transformative for our profession and get a lot more therapists accepting insurance, but for now other priorities are the focus. You can look forward to a number of great improvements and new features coming this year. Stay tuned to my release notes emails...

Tammy D.
LMT/Owner in USA
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

It's everything I need to run the back office portion of my business.

4 letztes Jahr

It's everything you need: scheduling, client documents/SOAP notes, point of sales, marketing, sales/marketing reports, and web site.

There could be more customization in the client documents and sales/marketing reporting options.

Christina A.
LMT in USA

Practice with Ease

Kommentare: I am able to keep a client list, email list and send out info digitally to all clients whenever I wish. This takes the headache out of any marketing that needs to be done. They have made it easy with the use of templates or you can even create your own.
ABOVE all the Customer Service is Truly OUTSTANDING. I have 'Live Chat' several times to ask simple and very complex questions and with ease they are able to talk me thru the idea or issue OR in some circumstances the Rep has called me so no info is misunderstood. 5 STAR for sure!!
For everything that is provided the price is absolutley worth it!

Massage Book is an amazing platform and has made being a business owner so very easy. It has taken the headache out of creating a website, sending out client emails, maintaining client files as well as keeping the accounting straight!

As I come across items or "Wish" list MB has made it easy to ask for these things and they are developing new tools for its users on a continuous basis. There are a few things I wish the program would do, however it everything has a work around.

Annie T.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Great software!

Kommentare: I am highly satisfied with the MassageBook software, booking, payment, report, and marketing options. I found the website easy to set up and navigate and I've had excellent customer service with every request. Over the past couple of years, it has helped me streamline my business (at my own pace) and helped me go paperless and they continually roll out more features and options. I definitely recommend it.

MassageBook has made my life as a massage therapy owner/operator a breeze. The online booking system makes it easy for my clients to see my availability, book, and pre-pay online and the automatic email and text reminders are awesome. The marketing features are great and make it an easy way for me to stay connected to my clients. The bonus for me was finding all of the reports that MassageBook can generate. I got it for the scheduling ease and am able to do my financial books easily as well.

I wish that there was the capability of changing the order of memberships and specials like there is for the service menu options, the support team has responded by including this request on upgrade/update ideas. I would also like better integration with Stripe for storing cards on file. Overall, Stripes fees are lower and every cent counts when you're working for yourself.

Helen F.
owner in USA

Many features for a great price. Fairly easy to use. Customer service is responsive.

This is a FULL package that also has accounting abilities and email marketing built right in. for booked appointments, Both email and text confirmations are sent to clients and therapists. I have multiple rooms and one room that shares different types of services- so I now have the ability to reserve rooms for specific services so the potential for booking over someone else's use of the room is eliminated. It has been a great experience so far , and the trouble that I have encountered was quickly addressed by customer service-( I love the instant chat feature) and every effort was made to solve the problem. I would recommend it highly as both a startup system and a for a business that has grown and has more than one therapist. and room.

It is sometimes not so intuitive as to "where" to look for the information you want. It can be fairly slow too. I would love to have a a feature to book "back to back" appointments for online bookings or to "add services" to a booked service so that there is no enforced gap between these types of appointments, such that a sauna ( 20 min) booked with a massage ( 60 min) could be seen as two consecutive appointments with no 15 min recovery time in between.

Sherri T.

Excellent Product and Service

Kommentare: I’m able to focus on other areas of my business because people can book online. They are also able to book appointments while the therapists are in session and can’t speak with them directly. I also love the marketing and reporting features they offer, making tax time easier.

It’s ease of use for both the internal users along with the client experience. I hear all the time how clients love our online booking.

I’d like to see more functionality in their mobile interface but they are always making improvements across all their platforms.