Über MassageBook

Webbasierte Lösung, die professionellen Massagetherapiefachkräften und Fitnesstrainern bei der Rationalisierung von Terminplanung und Marketing hilft. Mit Online-Business-Funktionen.

Erfahre mehr über MassageBook

I also love the integration with Google reviews and social media. Customer service has always been prompt and efficient no matter what I’ve asked.

No place to put their insurance info in the client record, other than in the general 'Notes' tab.

Bewertungen zu MassageBook

MassageBook hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 330 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du MassageBook bereits verwendet?

Courteney
Courteney
Owner - Licensed Massage Therapist in USA
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

The only booking software I will use for my business!

Kommentare: Definitely recommend.

The whole program is quite intuitive. The features allow you to run your entire practice, from a smartphone if you'd like. Customer support has always been fantastic and helped me resolve any questions very quickly.

I have not been able to use the square terminal for check out.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a helpful review for others considering MassageBook. It's very much appreciated! Good news on the Square front - we're releasing our new mobile app next week which directly and seamlessly incorporates Square checkout (no more app-switching to use Square). An added bonus is that you'll now be able to "tap to pay" using your phone for fast, touchless card transactions with both Square and Stripe accounts. :-)

Michelle
Massage therapist in USA

I love massagebook

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I love massage book every time i call in for assistance they go above and beyond to help me and that means a lot to me when you are trying to learn how to run the admin side to your business. And just overall helps to make your business a successful one so thank you!!!

I like the fact that it is user friendly. There are a few features that i would love to be updated on the site such as the mobile app where i can access my services instead of having to hop on my desktop to do it. Other than that i am so thankful for this software because as a business owner I don’t need something that is difficult to navigate. I want to be able to focus on the gift and talent that i have as a massage therapist and not have to worry about something going wrong on the admin side since i am currently the only one working my business right now.

I would like to access my service menu on my mobile app instead of going to the desktop to do it.

vor 4 Wochen

Hi Michelle! We're so glad to hear how much you love MassageBook and how we've been a good resource to you as a practitioner / owner! It's our pleasure to serve you and have you on board. We're working to get the Service Menu integrated into the new MassageBook Manager mobile app. We'll definitely send out an announcement once its live! Have an amazing week :)

Jason
Jason
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

MassageBook is designed for individual therapists - not companies with W2'ed employees

Kommentare: This product is OK and cheap for a single massage therapist; you will be sorely disappointed if you try to manage a multi-employee business with it
MassageBook support has been super responsive
MassageBook is very secretive of their product roadmap - they will not provide any insight to customers on when requested features might become available.

The cost is low - so low, unfortunately, that MassageBook doesn't have resources to invest in building out company-level features Support team is responsive

MassageBook is missing even the most basic data elements in its reporting module to support basic business activities such as payroll and tax reporting. MassageBook is designed for individual therapists at the expense of supporting business marketing and control - it promotes individual therapist website/bios/contact information, it promotes the MassageBook website at the expense of the business's custom website The automated marketing functionality is buggy, and sent communications to customers that they shouldn't have received There is no online help for the reporting module

Antwort von 2Book

Jason, Appreciate the review and I'm sorry to hear we didn't meet your needs. To make sure people who read this are accurately informed, let me clarify a few things. * It's true - MassageBook is not an accounting solution. You can export financial info to any accounting program though. Payroll services like ADP and Paychex can manage everything payroll inexpensively. * Having your business included in the MassageBook directory is completely optional. It's there as an option to drive more business to your practice should you wish to receive new clients from this source. * You seem to have been very happy with our support team, yet your rating doesn't reflect this. We go to great lengths to support everyone quickly, efficiently - and warmly. * New feature releases - There's no secret. We just can't promise exactly when a feature will be released by the simple nature of software development - so we don't. But we're happy to share what to expect next from us. - Mark/CEO

Aly
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

The best product for massage practice

Kommentare: Better than I could even imagine. My business grew by over 30% because of this software and its ease of use. It keeps me organized and I can run reports anytime I chose

Has marketing built in, GREAT customer service, easy to use

some clients find it hard to change password, would like an insurance invoice for my clients

Luke

Long time user

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Overall the experience has been good. It is easy to use and the tech support is good. Slow on improvements and upgrades to release fixes and new features due to the size of the company. However, the package of features offered for the price can't be beat and far out weighs the lag time on new releases for me. I have easily been able to run my practice with this software when I was doing mobile massage and now that I am fully in office. They offer an unbeatable product that creates my website, online booking, sells gift certificates online, tracks packages/memberships, client database, email and text reminders, online intake forms, sales reports, their online reviews engine has generated nearly 200 reviews for me effortlessly, etc. Can't imagine running my business without MB.

Software created specifically for MASSAGE THERAPISTS. Not a spa, gym, or appointment based business. It is an all in one platform. It provides tons features that you can't beat the price and simplicity of it all. I have shopped around and compared every option for a small massage therapy practice and this platform is by far the best deal for what you pay. It is pretty efficient and simplifies things for me. The live tech support is great. To get everything they offer I would have to use multiple platforms and pay more than double the price. The intake forms are missing in most of the competitors platforms which is a huge issue for me. I use MB for 90% of my business plus Quickbooks for accounting.

When there is a bug in the software, it takes a long time for them to fix it. They will try to fix it fast and provide work arounds but they aren't a huge company so it takes them a while to release updates to fix things. The caveat to this is I haven't ran into a bug that really effected my day to day work enough to make me switch software companies. I have been happy enough with the software to patiently wait for them to get the bug worked out. However, it can be frustrating when it takes a while for them to fix things. If they could speed up the releases and bug fixes that would make the software truly remarkable.

Amy

Massagebook makes me $

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: They're friendly and helpful and responsive and everything is super easy to set up. I feel like they held my hand the whole way through.

Appt reminders and email campaigns are money makers for me.

Wish I could add a blog to the free website that comes with it. And would like an option to set up remote services like Reiki over Zoom. But those are just minor compared to everything else I get.

vor 4 Wochen

Hey Amy! We LOVE having you on board! Thanks for the great review and for sharing all of the little (and big!) ways that MassageBook has helped your practice. We look forward to continuing to develop the features and solutions that providers like you need to run their practice. Have an amazing day!

Yamaris

Vital to my Practice

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall is a great software, it has helped my practice run more smoothly

online booking, reminders, campaigns, schedule features

campaign image options not updated more often

vor 4 Wochen

Thank you, Yamaris, for your feedback and for being a wonderful member of the MassageBook community! We love having you on board and look forward to continuing to develop the tools and features you need to run a thriving practice. I'll get some feedback over to our development team re: updating campaign images, but in the meantime remember that you can upload your own any time you wish using the Blank Slate and Build Your Own Campaign templates. Have an amazing week!

Nancy
LMT in USA

Best business toll

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It has helped my business exponentially. When they partnered with google I saw an increase in bookings

Ease of use. I was just starting out and transitioned from a calendar to online booking and scheduling. It was a game changer

Mobile app but they just updated it so all is goof

vor 4 Wochen

Thanks for the great review, Nancy! We're glad you're enjoying the new MassageBook Manager mobile app! We push updates to it on a weekly basis, so expect it to just get better and better :) We're excited to hear that your business has grown from using MassageBook! That's what we're all about. Thanks for choosing us as your preferred software provider. We look forward to sharing in future success together.

Angelita

Love Massage Book!

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I had an awful product before MassageBook. They literally just stopped one day, and you couldn’t get ahold of them at all. I switched to MassageBook. It is very reliable, professional, and easy to use!! Won’t go anywhere else!!

MassageBook is so easy to use!! I am not very technical savvy, and it is so easy for me.

I love everything about Massage Book!!!!

Theresa
Spa Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, but needs work!

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Scheduling and booking is easy from the app and website.

It often double books on sessions that require two massage therapists, as it only cares if you have one available. No way to set a service to require two staff members. Add ons don’t allow a time allotment or associated service provider, so can’t be used or they double book staff members.

vor 4 Wochen

Thank you, Theresa, for your review. We definitely understand the value of being able to book couples massage as well as packages (time on add-ons!). We hope the current workaround we have in our Help Center is valuable to you, but if not, give us a call and we can walk you through what solutions we may have in the meantime until we've developed a multi-provider functionality for appointments. Thank you for choosing MassageBook for your practice, and I hope you have an amazing week!

Erskine

EM Wellness Massage Review for Massagebook

Kommentare: I can truly say that I have matured in understanding how to run and manage my business more efficiently because of Massagebook. Love them and don't see myself using any other booking app in the near, or distant future.

Can’t say enough good things about Massagebook; recently, they increased the cost of the monthly subscription and I didn’t give it a second thought, because it’s well worth every penny. My business is so much more professional and flows more efficiently. I use it several times daily. Love the fact that if you cannot afford to pay for an expensive website, this is just as good – and the beauty is I have viewed several of my Wellness comrade’s sites and no two site looks alike, which is a great accomplishment – kudos! I could go on-and-on… I Highly recommend this booking app for all massage therapist who needs to run their business-like a Pro on a budget Features I Love: Appointment Scheduling Marketing Soap Notes Intake Forms The Analytic of the business Excellent customer support

I would say the only Con for me is, not being able to implement my own custom Gift Certificates and not use there’s – they’re too generic looking.

JoElle
Business Owner Massage Therapist in USA
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Great simple software for massage therapists!

Kommentare: Overall I am pleased with MassageBook and have been using it for about 5 years. I have looked at other software but there seems to be something lacking in every software and all the others are at a much higher price point. MassageBook also has helped me grow my business since everyone using it is listed online in the MassageBook directory and they show your reviews as well as your own customized profile. MassageBook has great chart notes and easy scheduling and reminders. I would highly recommend MassageBook to any small massage therapy business. I think it may be too limited for larger businesses if financial tracking is important.

MassageBook is affordable and easy to use. I run my business using MassageBook and I love that I can schedule and do SOAP notes from the app or online. The SOAP notes can be as simple or complex as you like and there is the option to chart by drawing or just text. When scheduling new patients they can automatically be emailed intake /health history and consent forms to complete before the appointment and become part of the chart within MassageBook. One of my favorite features is that you can automatically send a request for a review 24 hours after each appointment and the review is added to your profile which has been great for my business. Making the review process so easy for patients helps the feedback return rate tremendously. They also have a widget to add to your own website that will allow the reviews to populate on your site. I have other businesses ask me how I get so many reviews, and MassageBook and the automatic review request email is the reason.

Terrible financial tracking cape abilities. I haven’t used the financials portion in a while so I don’t remember the specific limitations but it is VERY basic and difficult to customize reports. The schedule view inside the app can be frustrating because it always defaults back to the current 2 week period after taking any action and I wish there was a month view of the schedule.

Cynthia
owner/operator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This is stupid. I have no idea what you are trying to accomplish with a title for my review.

Kommentare: Love it overall. Would not change to another provider. The staff are wonderful and extremely helpful. I recommend them often to other spas, yoga and massage therapy business owners.

Does everything a health and wellness service industry needs for the best cost.

Needs a way to remove old people from the selections . SAme with clients. I realize that we have to keep information regarding clients for a certain period but there needs to be a separate list for old clients who will not be returning, ie, have died, moved far away etc. from our current client listing and coatacts. 2nd needs to make a way to accept information from visitors of other countires.

Jim
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

MassageBook has been a game changer

Kommentare: Outstanding customer service, a great value for the money, this is by for the easiest booking system I have ever used.

I love that I can use the massage book booking system on my own website. Customers love it because they can book their own appointments online and even make changes. I can block out times easily If necessary. I love the automated features, definitely saves me time and headaches.

Whenever I've had a bug come up massage book has been there to help and they continually tweak and improve their system. I have no complaints.

letztes Jahr

Thank you very much for your kind review, Jim! It means more to us than you know to hear that our hard work is helping folks like you be successful opening and running massage practices. Congrats on opening the additional office!

Robin
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Excellent platform and customer service.

Kommentare: Over all, my experience with Massagebook has been positive. The customer service is excellent.

I enjoy the ease of use. My clients frequently comment on the ease of use and their appreciation for the appointment reminders. I also like the fact That I can control so many settings and features.

One feature that I would like to see if the ability for clients to tip when paying online.

Antwort von 2Book

Thank you for your review, Robin You'll be happy to know that the ability for clients to pre-pay a tip when booking online will be made available in two weeks time! More great enhancements are on the way as well...

Sherri

Excellent Product and Service

Kommentare: I’m able to focus on other areas of my business because people can book online. They are also able to book appointments while the therapists are in session and can’t speak with them directly. I also love the marketing and reporting features they offer, making tax time easier.

It’s ease of use for both the internal users along with the client experience. I hear all the time how clients love our online booking.

I’d like to see more functionality in their mobile interface but they are always making improvements across all their platforms.

Janet

MassageBook

Kommentare: My overall experience has been very good. Customer support is excellent and MassageBook is definitely customer friendly. I like the way they keep us informed about changes and additions to the software program as well as providing interesting and helpful information for therapists in general. Their communications about how to operate during the Covid-19 Virus chaos has been extremely valuable.

I had never set up a software scheduling program and found it to be difficult until I took advantage of MassageBook's support services. They were available to talk with me on the phone, chat online and the site offers many video and written explanations for how to set up various aspects of the program. The software covers everything a business or individual might need or want to start and maintain a massage/wellness business--online scheduling, reminder emails and texts, client intake forms which can be emailed to clients, soap note forms, anatomy charts, credit card processing, online gift cards and much more. I like that the software program options are tiered so the user can choose the options that fit the business and budget as needed. The free trial period is also very useful for easing into the program and testing out all of the options available.

It is a good thing that MassageBook is always improving, upgrading and adding new features. But, this also makes things more complicated and sometimes more expensive for an individual with a small business like myself who wants to keep things basic, simple and less expensive. As much as I like MassageBook, if my costs continue to increase I will be searching for a streamlined, less expensive program.

Amanda
Massage therapist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

You'd never know computers are my nemesis!

Kommentare: Well I rarely have time to reach out to clients I haven't seen in awhile. MB does this automatically, the automatic Birthday Emails are often redeemed. And I have to give an honorable mention to your customer service team who upon my sudden ly contracting covid it hit me so quickly with the exhaustion and body aches I simply was not able to call and cancel I couldn't even look at my phone my head was hurting so much and they really just stepped up got the cancellation sent out got the communication so I didn't have people showing up at my office and being stood up I literally don't know what I would have done without them I well I do know I would have had a lot of really disappointed probably quite a few not willing to give me another chance as well as it just would have been you know not good for reviews which are everything these days you guys really saved my butt thank you so much!

If it wasn't easy-i mean simple well I wouldn't be here right now!....BOTH! Either here writing this review or as successful! They make referrals and tracking for rewards....well easy enough for me....I'm embarrassingly challenged with all things tech!

My only and I mean only issue (which I think you guys are working on this as I type- is the wildly limited mobile app. Without a desktop as I am typically I'm not able to take advantage of most of the service....I think about when I do get more access I'm gonna be too busy to even think about what if I'd had this sooner!

Peggy
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Massage Book is the Best!

Kommentare: Overall amazing service and capabilities.

How all the functions work. Very easy to use. Every time I've ever had to call customer service, I get amazing care! Literally some of the best I've ever experienced. Truly will always use MassageBook as long as I'm a licensed Massage Therapist.

Business settings needs improvement. It's occasionally difficult to find the different settings. I end up clicking around a few things to remember where everything is located. Partially it's because I don't have to use it that often. I really don't have to change things that much. So it's not something that I often do.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Peggy, Thank you for such a kind and thoughtful review. It is truly our desire to deliver the best customer service in the industry, and our team is grateful for the opportunity to serve you. We'll document your feedback here regarding Business Settings for our Product Team to review. We look forward to sharing in continued success together!

Ronda
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My Clients compliment love the reminder messages.

Kommentare: My overall experience is that Im so grateful to have this type of booking program that has so much to offer . Others invite me to look at a less expensive option for what we need. But overall I don't think anyone could compare to this program at the affordability, professionalism, ease of use.

I like that I can send out whats Massage books calls champaignes to help promote our business . The assurances that clients get an email & text reminders, helps no call no shows from happening due to clients forgetting in their busy schedules. But what I LOVE MOST of all is when I have a question or problem solving need of help ALWAYS I get quick responses that are thorough, pleasantly worded, and above and beyond helpful. Thank you so much Massage Books for your courtesy & kindness & professional vibe!

that our mobile app doesnt show the breakdown of the week but it does of course have the month and day showing.. However not being able to observe the Rooms / Staff.

vor 11 Monaten

Many thanks for your review, Ronda Delighted to hear that you've been able to take advantage of our very dedicated support folks and are having a great experience. We'll continue to work on improving MassageBook - especially the brand new mobile app. A lot of what you're looking for is already planned...

Michelle
Owner/Lead Therapist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best for single-office locations, easy to use

Kommentare: All software (and companies) have personality quirks and things you are not going to like. What makes it worth it to me is their support staff is AMAZING. They are always very friendly and helpful and will stick with an issue until it is resolved. They really seem to care, which is priceless.

The ability for my clients to book online.

I have multiple offices, so management gets clunky. You can choose to set yourself up as "two" therapists, but this can be confusing for the client, or you can set yourself up as "two" businesses, but you cannot share SOAP notes or other client records across the locations. This is frustrating because I have clients that attend both offices. Also, to do promotions that include both locations means I would have to set up 2 each time. So that doubles my work. It's easier to just call self-scheduled new clients and verify they know which office they are going t.

Tiffany
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

I couldn’t run my business without MassageBook

I am a solo massage therapist, wife and mother of 2. There’s is NO way I could make my business work without the online scheduling, appointment reminders, reporting and SOAP notes. It has let me stick with what I do best- Massage! And the rest I do with MassageBook. There is no other platform for me. I also LOVE that when I have a question, I get a live person on the phone who is patient, knowledgeable, polite and kind. They don’t rush me off the phone to hurry to their next call. They solve every issue and answer every question fully. There was a time they had to call me back after looking into a matter… they called me back just a few minutes later just as promised. This is the way business is done!!

There used to be a way to add a time duration to add on services. That went away a while ago with an update and I miss it.

vor 11 Monaten

Tiffany, Many thanks for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review! We're genuinely delighted when we hear that our work is really helping make the daily lives of MT's more manageable.

Jennifer
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

After 5 years I stopped using it because it did not handle clinical records well

Kommentare: I used it out of habit and because it is a big operation to switch software but their lack of customer service sent me to Noterro, which has already added several features that I have requested. Massagebook could stand to learn a thing or two about that.

I was comfortable with it and it was fairly easy to use. The website was a nice bonus.

Very poor customer service. I have asked for important features for years that they were unwilling to implement. No ability to handle partial payments without a complex workaround. They also overwrite original intake information when the client updates their intake form, creating possible legal problems in the integrity of the chart notes on file.

Antwort von 2Book

I'm sorry to hear that you were unhappy with our feature set, Jennifer. It sounds like you're frustrated by the development of new features as opposed to our actual customer support. Is that accurate? I'd like to learn more about what features specifically you found were not meeting your needs and why. We're always working on improving MassageBook in ways that matter most to practices, so please email me directly @ mark@2book.com and let me know. Your concern about intake forms - we define an intake form as a current snapshot of a client's contact information and health condition. As such, it can only be updated to reflect current information. SOAP notes, by contrast, are intended to be recorded and saved snapshots over time of any issues or work performed on a client. This is by design. Partial payments-we have a very simple, direct way to handle these during the checkout flow. I'm confused... Please do write me and let me know the details of what frustrated you!

Teri
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

I SO appreciate Massagebook!

Kommentare: I appreciate the developers and support team of this software so much! They have helped bring my massage practice up to current client expectations.

This software has been a game changer! It reminds clients of upcoming appointments so i have fewer no shows. I can customize the intake form. And I love that I can limit when/how clients can book their own appointments.

It's a little pricier than when I first stated using this software-- but the support team is top notch and that alone makes it worth every cent to me.

vor 5 Monaten

Wow, Teri! Thank you so much for this review. Its great to hear how MassageBook has helped your meet (and hopefully exceed!) client expectations. That's what it's all about. We're here to support you so you can do what you love - take care of your clients! We have some great new features slated for 2024, and we look forward to continuing to raise the bar for customer support excellence. Cheers to more continued success!

Christina
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Easy to use & excellent customer service

Kommentare: I started with the free subscription to see how I liked it but upgraded when I started seeing my own clients, and then upgraded again to take advantage of the marketing option. It has definitely helped me keep my business organized. I love the automated emails and the ability to create promotions, and the marketing aspect is very helpful to me as someone just starting out on my own. As soon as I upgraded to the marketing version, I was contacted by a client who had lost my contact info and he got in touch with me because of the email that was sent to him. I also really like the review feature and the automatic email sent to new clients to write a review. By far my favorite feature is the membership option. It has allowed me to start having a regular, reliable source of income and also saves my clients money and makes everything so much easier. I love MassageBook! It has been extremely helpful to me in starting to grow my business.

Easy to use, features, excellent customer service

The price is a little high. There are a few features that are not available or I wish there would be more options for but the upgrades seem to be very good.