Über MassageBook

Webbasierte Lösung, die professionellen Massagetherapiefachkräften und Fitnesstrainern bei der Rationalisierung von Terminplanung und Marketing hilft. Mit Online-Business-Funktionen.

Erfahre mehr über MassageBook

I also love the integration with Google reviews and social media. Customer service has always been prompt and efficient no matter what I’ve asked.

Bewertungen zu MassageBook

MassageBook hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 352 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du MassageBook bereits verwendet?

Courteney
Courteney
Owner - Licensed Massage Therapist in USA
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

The only booking software I will use for my business!

Kommentare: Definitely recommend.

The whole program is quite intuitive. The features allow you to run your entire practice, from a smartphone if you'd like. Customer support has always been fantastic and helped me resolve any questions very quickly.

I have not been able to use the square terminal for check out.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a helpful review for others considering MassageBook. It's very much appreciated! Good news on the Square front - we're releasing our new mobile app next week which directly and seamlessly incorporates Square checkout (no more app-switching to use Square). An added bonus is that you'll now be able to "tap to pay" using your phone for fast, touchless card transactions with both Square and Stripe accounts. :-)

Patty
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Easy to use and great customer service

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Exceptional service for a great product.

When I have a question I can call and I always get a knowledgeable person who is polite and helpful.

There are certain features I would like to see, but they are constantly working on adding more value.

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you, Patty! We take customer service and customer support very seriously around here. Our customers are absolutely everything to us, and ensuring you can reach us when you need to is vitally important to running a business. I'm glad you've had a positive experience with our team! Have a wonderful day.

Christopher
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Disappointed with features pricing and changing subscription level

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Communication is awful I went to downgrade service and instead of finishing the paid cycle they scaled the features back instantly and I lost all the promotion links that had been sent to clients.

Promotional offers with online booking allow you to track who actually engages with marketing materials

Calendar sync is slower than most so clients are able to book times that conflict with personal calendar events other programs sync almost instantly with my Google calendar

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Chris! Thank you for your review and the feedback regarding your experience with us. You are correct that moving between plans changes the feature set in real time. We could do a better job at communicating this is because plans are prorated, and you are credited for your unused days of that plan on your next month's bill accordingly. Hopefully the team was able to work with you to get you right back on the plan for the duration of the Promotion. If you need any additional support, let us know and we can work to get you the best solution to your support needs. Have an amazing day!

Joyce
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Massagebook has the best intake forms

Kommentare: Massagebook has grown over the years. For the better of course. Their customer service is awesome always helpful whether over the phone through email or chat. Anyway you need to speak to them is always a pleasure and helpful.

Love the ability to create intake forms for other services as we are a Day Spa and have various services.

Wish we could link clients together for payments as an option. Also would love to be able to print out of reports Gift certificates sold for the year. Gift certificates that were redeemed for the year.

gerry
owner in USA

MassageBook is close to Perfect

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The absolute best value for the money. Those who put the platform together really thought it all through splendidly.

Customer support team. when I call the support team number, I am speaking with an intelligent person within minutes and often within seconds. Rare these days to get such perfect support.

Not a dislike really, but the platform does take a while to learn all the ins and outs. for example I only just found out that the business hours you set are NOT the hours clients can book online -- and people were booking outside of my normal business hours well into the evening which I didn't want. I figured out this was because i didn't know I had to align my hours as an available massage therapist with the business hours.

Jason
Jason
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

MassageBook is designed for individual therapists - not companies with W2'ed employees

Kommentare: This product is OK and cheap for a single massage therapist; you will be sorely disappointed if you try to manage a multi-employee business with it
MassageBook support has been super responsive
MassageBook is very secretive of their product roadmap - they will not provide any insight to customers on when requested features might become available.

The cost is low - so low, unfortunately, that MassageBook doesn't have resources to invest in building out company-level features Support team is responsive

MassageBook is missing even the most basic data elements in its reporting module to support basic business activities such as payroll and tax reporting. MassageBook is designed for individual therapists at the expense of supporting business marketing and control - it promotes individual therapist website/bios/contact information, it promotes the MassageBook website at the expense of the business's custom website The automated marketing functionality is buggy, and sent communications to customers that they shouldn't have received There is no online help for the reporting module

Antwort von 2Book

Jason, Appreciate the review and I'm sorry to hear we didn't meet your needs. To make sure people who read this are accurately informed, let me clarify a few things. * It's true - MassageBook is not an accounting solution. You can export financial info to any accounting program though. Payroll services like ADP and Paychex can manage everything payroll inexpensively. * Having your business included in the MassageBook directory is completely optional. It's there as an option to drive more business to your practice should you wish to receive new clients from this source. * You seem to have been very happy with our support team, yet your rating doesn't reflect this. We go to great lengths to support everyone quickly, efficiently - and warmly. * New feature releases - There's no secret. We just can't promise exactly when a feature will be released by the simple nature of software development - so we don't. But we're happy to share what to expect next from us. - Mark/CEO

Joseph
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Massage Book is much better than Vagaro!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Great and I am glad I chose this over Vagaro and other booking services

Much more smooth intake, booking, SOAP notes, rebooking. All of these features are 100% better than the experience I had with Vagaro.

The marketing fee I learned of today when a client finds you through the database. It is a small price to pay when it comes to getting clientele in the door.

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you for the review, Joseph! We're glad you've found the transition to MassageBook to be smooth and better for your practice than some of the other software you have used in the past. When you're marketing your practice, be sure to use the website address we give you under Set Up > Business Details, versus sending clients to massagebook.com (where the marketing fee for FIRST time clients is applied!). This will ensure any new clients coming to your practice are registered as your referrals, and not a MassageBook referral! But yes - you're correct - still a great investment to get a client in the door! Have an amazing day and we look forward to sharing in future success together.

Amy

Makes my work a breeze

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: So far it’s been great, customer support was very helpful with integrating a website book online link and link for ordering gift certificates

Helps me manage all the little things of my business

The schedule page is hard to see the schedule times, could be bolder type

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you, Amy! If you've not already spoken with our team re: options for improving visibility on the schedule with colors, shading, and screen size, let us know and we'll be happy to help you out! The new MassageBook Manager mobile app offers a variety of options, as well! Thank you for trusting MassageBook for your practice. Have an amazing day!

Doug
Therapist in USA

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Awesome work, MassageBook! Your work, efforts and design allows me the ability to focus on my practice knowing that your platform and expertise covers all aspects of scheduling and correspondence. You deserve more than a 5–Star rating. I joined MassageBook years ago, only hoping for a platform that would make my life easier. I got far more than that. My clients love the ease in scheduling. They appreciate the reminders and special announcements. I appreciate your forethought. Your seasonal and special day templates make my life easier. The MassageBook Manager gives step by step instructions for my “what about this” questions. AND your support staff is immediate in responding to email queries. Thank you for all that you do.

I haven’t found anything that wasn’t supportive or helpful to my practice.

vor 2 Wochen

Wow, Doug! Thank you! On behalf of our entire product, development and customer teams, thank you for these kind words. You really see the heart behind what we do, and it's appreciated. I'm excited to share your feedback with our entire company at our team meeting this week. We look forward to many more years of creating the software features that you need to run your practice and continue taking it to the next level. It is an honor to serve your practice. Have an amazing day!

Anthony
Massage Therapist and RN in USA

Massage book!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It's changed my game with my business, makes things so much easier, brings me clients and helps me to be successful.

Appointment reminders and website, it helps me so much to be successful

Need more images on website, option to change colors on fonts should be an option on website.

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Anthony! Thank you so much for this awesome review. Its our pleasure to serve you and your clients. We're glad you've found success on the platform and appreciate your feedback of changes you'd like to see.

Erskine

EM Wellness Massage Review for Massagebook

Kommentare: I can truly say that I have matured in understanding how to run and manage my business more efficiently because of Massagebook. Love them and don't see myself using any other booking app in the near, or distant future.

Can’t say enough good things about Massagebook; recently, they increased the cost of the monthly subscription and I didn’t give it a second thought, because it’s well worth every penny. My business is so much more professional and flows more efficiently. I use it several times daily. Love the fact that if you cannot afford to pay for an expensive website, this is just as good – and the beauty is I have viewed several of my Wellness comrade’s sites and no two site looks alike, which is a great accomplishment – kudos! I could go on-and-on… I Highly recommend this booking app for all massage therapist who needs to run their business-like a Pro on a budget Features I Love: Appointment Scheduling Marketing Soap Notes Intake Forms The Analytic of the business Excellent customer support

I would say the only Con for me is, not being able to implement my own custom Gift Certificates and not use there’s – they’re too generic looking.

Heather
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Didn't know what I was missing

Kommentare: Fantastic. When I have a problem (usually because I don't understand something, not because there's an actual flaw in their functionality), they are available immediately and always get me on my way. Pleasant, knowledgable and very helpful .

I was using another program which helped clients make appointments and sent out reminders. MassageBook does that and SO MUCH MORE. Most important is their SEO/marketing functionality. I have new clients coming in all the time who say they found me on Google. That never happened before.

I don't use MassageBook for my accounting, but if I did, I would take issue with the way they track running sales for the month. They seem to add all the categories together, whereas in reality there's a lot of overlap. It's not uncommon for this metric to read that I've made $6,000+ in a month. I've never made near that. It's misleading.

Asha
Licensed Clinical Massage Therapist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

I've tried several. MassageBook is the best!

Kommentare: I have had a truly great experience with MassageBook and the customer service team is just the best! My schedule has never been consistent since I'm a full-time college student so the monthly subscription fits perfectly with my budget. I don't feel like I'm throwing away money during the weeks when I don't have clients due to finals.

I appreciate how easy it is to integrate with other software I use for my business, like my website, my Google calendar, and all the links to my social media business pages. When you're an Independent Contractor with no employees, you wear many hats. I do my own marketing, bookkeeping, accounting, tax preparation, and soon I'll be writing my own blog and teaching. MassageBook makes my life much easier than it would be without it.

There was one feature I had with another software that I thought was invaluable to any business and it was a policies page. Clients could not book an appointment unless they signed off on the no-show or refund policy. The feature dramatically decreased the potential of booking with unreliable or irresponsible clients. There was never any confusion regarding expectations on both sides. I would much rather have this as a separate feature from the Intake Form because it was an opportunity to educate the client on why the policies exist.

Julie
massage Therapist/Owner in USA
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Best software for Massage Therapist

Kommentare: As a massage therapist, most of the day my phone is inaccessible, so I rely on online booking. It is very important for the software to be easy to use for clients. The new mobile app is a great improvement. I couldn't be happier.

I have run my business with this software since the beginning. Over the years they have upgraded and improved it. They take their time with the upgrades so there aren't many issues when implementing them. Customer service is exceptional. My clients love online booking and never complain about problems.

There is nothing I don't like about this software.

letztes Jahr

Thank you, Julie We're delighted to hear that MassageBook has been so helpful and that you're finding the new mobile app to be a big improvement! We're excited to build out the new mobile app with even more helpful and time saving features...

Jim
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

MassageBook has been a game changer

Kommentare: Outstanding customer service, a great value for the money, this is by for the easiest booking system I have ever used.

I love that I can use the massage book booking system on my own website. Customers love it because they can book their own appointments online and even make changes. I can block out times easily If necessary. I love the automated features, definitely saves me time and headaches.

Whenever I've had a bug come up massage book has been there to help and they continually tweak and improve their system. I have no complaints.

letztes Jahr

Thank you very much for your kind review, Jim! It means more to us than you know to hear that our hard work is helping folks like you be successful opening and running massage practices. Congrats on opening the additional office!

Nancy
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Best business toll

Kommentare: It has helped my business exponentially. When they partnered with google I saw an increase in bookings

Ease of use. I was just starting out and transitioned from a calendar to online booking and scheduling. It was a game changer

Mobile app but they just updated it so all is goof

vor 5 Monaten

Thanks for the great review, Nancy! We're glad you're enjoying the new MassageBook Manager mobile app! We push updates to it on a weekly basis, so expect it to just get better and better :) We're excited to hear that your business has grown from using MassageBook! That's what we're all about. Thanks for choosing us as your preferred software provider. We look forward to sharing in future success together.

jen
Massage therapist in USA

Beyond expectations

Kommentare: Really great responsive customer support, generous trial period to get used to the systems, easy to move over from a different scheduling system, overall makes my business more professional and easier to run

Massage book exceeded my expectations of a massage specific software. My favorite features are the electronic intake forms and Soap charting, customizable email marketing and solid built-in accounting reports

There are some size restrictions on the type of image you can upload to marketing. I wasn't sure at first that I wanted a separate website than the one I already have built on wordpress. This seemed to be an automatic feature on massagebook. Its the landing page that people find you at when searching the directory. But now, I like having that extra website

Janet

MassageBook

Kommentare: My overall experience has been very good. Customer support is excellent and MassageBook is definitely customer friendly. I like the way they keep us informed about changes and additions to the software program as well as providing interesting and helpful information for therapists in general. Their communications about how to operate during the Covid-19 Virus chaos has been extremely valuable.

I had never set up a software scheduling program and found it to be difficult until I took advantage of MassageBook's support services. They were available to talk with me on the phone, chat online and the site offers many video and written explanations for how to set up various aspects of the program. The software covers everything a business or individual might need or want to start and maintain a massage/wellness business--online scheduling, reminder emails and texts, client intake forms which can be emailed to clients, soap note forms, anatomy charts, credit card processing, online gift cards and much more. I like that the software program options are tiered so the user can choose the options that fit the business and budget as needed. The free trial period is also very useful for easing into the program and testing out all of the options available.

It is a good thing that MassageBook is always improving, upgrading and adding new features. But, this also makes things more complicated and sometimes more expensive for an individual with a small business like myself who wants to keep things basic, simple and less expensive. As much as I like MassageBook, if my costs continue to increase I will be searching for a streamlined, less expensive program.

Ben
CEO in USA
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Excellent System, Excellent Customer Service, Couldn't Run My Business Without It.

So much: 1. Handles all my accounting with ease... 2. Allows my clients to book and pay online. 3. Sends clients reminder emails and texts. 4. Options to require prepayment. 5. MEMBERSHIPS that have been CRUCIAL to the success of my business. 6. System has a "make me look busy" option. SUPER useful. 7. SOAP notes are organized and easy to use. 8. Discounts with ABMP and others. 9. Easy to reach customer service and stellar help in a timely manner. 10. Easy to use system- with a caveat - no system is entirely intuitive all the time. I've had to teach myself how to use it perfectly over the last 6 years. 11. Gift card sales options. 12. Stores CC info on file for future use. 13. Confirms that clients understand a 24 hour cancellation policy during first booking. 14. Google calendar integration. 15. So much more...if you are a massage therapist...I'm telling you you want this system.

Ok...so I've listed things that are great about it. Now I'm going to be real and say that my experience isn't always perfect, and I HAVE gotten frustrated and confused by my system before. Sometimes I don't understand something or things aren't perfectly intuitive, and instead of relaxing, asking google, or contacting massagebook I get pretty amped up. That said, when I do relax, call customer support, and spend the small amount of time and mindshare it takes to figure out the system, I am always satisfied at the end. I did also have a problem with the CC integration and membership feature at one point. This led to about half an hour of work I had to do on my end to fix the problem. However, after talking it through with massagebook, I came to understand that the issue was the the payment system (Square) was primarily responsible for the problem and massagebook had been trying to get them to fix it to no avail. In the end, I fixed the problem, and massagebook did a great job helping me understand the problem which helped me regain myself after a stressful situation. So, in summary, I have found myself frustrated while using the system at times. But, 6 years later, I am an EXTREMELY SATISFIED massagebook user. I believe in massagebook, the people, and their availability to give me the support I need. I HIGHLY recommend this service, I think it's a steal and it's support means EVERYTHING to my small business.

Peggy
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Massage Book is the Best!

Kommentare: Overall amazing service and capabilities.

How all the functions work. Very easy to use. Every time I've ever had to call customer service, I get amazing care! Literally some of the best I've ever experienced. Truly will always use MassageBook as long as I'm a licensed Massage Therapist.

Business settings needs improvement. It's occasionally difficult to find the different settings. I end up clicking around a few things to remember where everything is located. Partially it's because I don't have to use it that often. I really don't have to change things that much. So it's not something that I often do.

letztes Jahr

Hi Peggy, Thank you for such a kind and thoughtful review. It is truly our desire to deliver the best customer service in the industry, and our team is grateful for the opportunity to serve you. We'll document your feedback here regarding Business Settings for our Product Team to review. We look forward to sharing in continued success together!

Laurel
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

This is not for practitioners that take insurance!!!

Kommentare: It's OK. Written by amateurs. The CRM software space is well understood - these guys didn't do their homework, and aren't interested in making the right changes. Their roadmap is on features they think will help them sell more, not make the app more useful to the existing users. Tech Support is very good - patient, helpful and knowledgeable.

SOAP Notes are easy to re-use for the next session.

1) Complete blind spot for practices that take insurance. None of the features you want to make capturing and saving the information needed for insurance billing is there. Supposedly they understand the massage business, but for those top tier professionals that maximize their earning by taking Insurance, they don't. At all. - Nothing on the standard Intake Form captures Insurance info, and you can't add custom fields yourself the way you want to make to look good - No place to put their insurance info in the client record, other than in the general 'Notes' tab. There it gets jumbled in with your Notes about the clients needs etc. - No way to attach a file to a client record (Ex - a JPEG photo of their Insurance card) 2) User display of your schedule is hard to read. Hard to tell at a galnce how long a scheduled session is, esp. on a mobile device. Genbook is much easier to read.

Antwort von 2Book

Laurel, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Clearly you're frustrated at our lack of features around insurance billing. As the founder and a veteran massage therapist who ran his own multi-therapist practice for many years, I have most certainly "done my homework". That's hitting below the belt... When evaluating what features we choose to prioritize and focus on developing, we have to take into account what will have the greatest positive impact across all MT's. We have a fully fleshed out insurance billing feature designed, but we have held off on developing it for the simple reason that only a very small percentage of practice owners accept insurance. We'll get it done, because I think it can be transformative for our profession and get a lot more therapists accepting insurance, but for now other priorities are the focus. You can look forward to a number of great improvements and new features coming this year. Stay tuned to my release notes emails...

Brandy
Medical Massage Therapist in USA

Helpful & easy

Kommentare: I would say 8 out of 10 rating. The customer service agents know about the product well. They will have an answer quickly. I appreciate that bc so many times I am in between clients and they are friendly. Thank you for that. Customer Service is not so great these days.

I like that it is mobile and easy to use on the go. I am an inhouse and travel massage therapist. It's very important for me to have this readily available.

I am not a fan of only having stripe to use when checking out a client. I had to sign up for another payment because MB app won't allow payments from Square anymore. So, if I want to use Square, I bypass MB altogether bc I don't use the laptop version often.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Brandy! We're glad you've chosen to stick with MassageBook! But - you can use your Square account for sure. :) If it's not working for you, you likely need to disconnect and reconnect your Square account in MassageBook. It works with the MassageBook Manager mobile app, the desktop site, online booking, etc. The whole nine yards :) Let us know what's up and we can get it working for you! It's our pleasure to continue serving you and your clients.

Sara
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Okay, Just Okay. (Last used system in 2019)

Kommentare: It worked, but I would not use it again. I was not impressed, overall.

Reasonably priced, plenty of systems cost way more at least. Easy to run checkouts. Well known and helps you show up in search engines.

Poor intake forms. They are editable, but minimally so (you can add written questions and edit the waiver). They offer no comment boxes for the check the box conditions etc. they worked, but I did not care for them. You lose access to the intake forms once your subscription is canceled, this is what customer service told me, I did not test it as I downloaded and deleted them all before canceling subscription. I believe SOAP notes stay readable. Very glitchy. I had many patients call me saying that bookings, payments, and intakes were not being accepted. I also did not always get appointment notifications. Customer service rarely helped. They almost always said it was user error and that was the only response I would get.

Antwort von 2Book

Sara, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Given the overwhelming positive experiences with MassageBook and our support team and the effort we put into pleasing our customers, we hate to see that you felt we fell short. To clarify - Even after you cancel your subscription, you can always log in to your account afterwards to view ALL previous data, intake forms, activity, SOAP notes, etc. We're happy to say that over 26,000 appointments a day are booked without issue using MassageBook with about half of those being booked online by clients. We're not aware of any online booking or reminder email or text sending problems being experienced, but we're happy to work with your individual clients to see if we can determine where they may be having an issue. Give us a call and let's see if we can help get things humming for you. Mark Founder and chief MT

Helen
owner in USA

Many features for a great price. Fairly easy to use. Customer service is responsive.

This is a FULL package that also has accounting abilities and email marketing built right in. for booked appointments, Both email and text confirmations are sent to clients and therapists. I have multiple rooms and one room that shares different types of services- so I now have the ability to reserve rooms for specific services so the potential for booking over someone else's use of the room is eliminated. It has been a great experience so far , and the trouble that I have encountered was quickly addressed by customer service-( I love the instant chat feature) and every effort was made to solve the problem. I would recommend it highly as both a startup system and a for a business that has grown and has more than one therapist. and room.

It is sometimes not so intuitive as to "where" to look for the information you want. It can be fairly slow too. I would love to have a a feature to book "back to back" appointments for online bookings or to "add services" to a booked service so that there is no enforced gap between these types of appointments, such that a sauna ( 20 min) booked with a massage ( 60 min) could be seen as two consecutive appointments with no 15 min recovery time in between.

Danielle
Massage Therapist in Australien

Great software for my business and amazing customer service!

MassageBook has everything I need to run my massage business the right way. It's really easy to use and has some great features that have enabled me to grow my business in ways I wouldn't have been able to do if I wasn't using this software. The features I especially love are SOAP Notes and Client Intake Forms as they save my staff and I so much time each day. I also love being on the MassageBook directory as this brings us in many new clients that I would otherwise need to spend money on advertising to source. MassageBook is very affordable no matter how big or small your practice is. I've been using MassageBook since I first started my business over 4 years ago and am still using it to this day. Their customer support is also second-to-none. I always get a reply to my questions and the team are friendly and always happy to help me when needed. Also, I love that I can pick up the phone and talk to a 'real human' too! All-in-all, I really believe MassageBook has contributed to my business's success massively. I highly recommend it for any massage therapist, whether just starting out or looking to transition.