Über MassageBook

Web based solution to help professional massage therapists and bodyworkers simplify scheduling, marketing, & online business functions.

Erfahre mehr über MassageBook

David O.
  • Bewertet am 31.1.2019

"Just What I Need To Manage My Practice"

Kommentare: I think that Massagebook really - and quite brilliantly - crosses the chasm that is often never, truly crossed by many companies out there: they connect the ever-ellusive Benefits of [a] Service with its Features. They are massage therapy practitioner-centric - we are their Clients (as well as their Customers) - delivering functional, beautiful, intuitive, and comprehensive services that are needed and desired most by massage therapy practitioners.
I stay because I feel like they have and continue to develop the software Just For Me. I like that :D

Vorteile: Massagebook is a complete software solution for my sole-proprietorship - detailed reports and appropriate and sane-levels of engagement with my clients are both built into Massagebook, two very important aspects of running my business.
Their mobile-accessibility - for both business-owner and its customers - is impeccable.
The marketing and promotional components are integrated very well into the CMS function.
Their payment portal only gets better and better - rates are fair, Referral Fees (from MB-domain-originated promotion, of which I have garnered several New customers) are nominal.
Their business Goals of making things "easy" is apparent in their Customer Service: knowledgeable, persistent, easily- and readily-accessible, and in the new Features they roll out on a regular basis.
The cost for their service is definitely worth paying - basically: it pays for itself in the time & money it saves me doing it "the old way".
I feel like everyone at Massagebook cares about the success of my massage therapy practice - from the regular emails from rep and the Massagebook Team to their blogs about How To maximize the use and benefits of the software to make my practice management Better, I learn more and more not only How to use the software, but also Why. They've really nailed down Delivering Value, and I am a loyal customer because I know they're interaction with me as a customer helps me be a better massage therapist AND businessperson.

Nachteile: As with most software subscriptions out there, there are features that I could use more of in my practice - but Massagebook is ALWAYS working to make the current ones Better and develop new ones for the benefit of the majority of its users. Over the 5 years I've been with Massagebook, they always seem to come through, albeit at the cost of time. I will always wish for a Perfect Product, and the Massagebook Team has and will always rise to the challenge by hearing my suggestions and requests and moving toward a more-efficient and easy software to use.

• Bewertet am 31.1.2019
Erskine M.
Licensed Massage Therapist
  • Bewertet am 19.12.2019

"EM Wellness Massage Review for Massagebook "

Kommentare: I can truly say that I have matured in understanding how to run and manage my business more efficiently because of Massagebook. Love them and don't see myself using any other booking app in the near, or distant future.

Vorteile: Can’t say enough good things about Massagebook; recently, they increased the cost of the monthly subscription and I didn’t give it a second thought, because it’s well worth every penny. My business is so much more professional and flows more efficiently. I use it several times daily. Love the fact that if you cannot afford to pay for an expensive website, this is just as good – and the beauty is I have viewed several of my Wellness comrade’s sites and no two site looks alike, which is a great accomplishment – kudos! I could go on-and-on… I Highly recommend this booking app for all massage therapist who needs to run their business-like a Pro on a budget Features I Love:
Appointment Scheduling
Marketing
Soap Notes
Intake Forms
The Analytic of the business
Excellent customer support

Nachteile: I would say the only Con for me is, not being able to implement my own custom Gift Certificates and not use there’s – they’re too generic looking.

• Bewertet am 19.12.2019
Robin S.
  • Bewertet am 23.4.2020

"Excellent platform and customer service."

Kommentare: Over all, my experience with Massagebook has been positive. The customer service is excellent.

Vorteile: I enjoy the ease of use. My clients frequently comment on the ease of use and their appreciation for the appointment reminders. I also like the fact That I can control so many settings and features.

Nachteile: One feature that I would like to see if the ability for clients to tip when paying online.

von 2Book an 27.4.2020

You'll be happy to know that the ability for clients to pre-pay a tip when booking online will be made available in two weeks time!

More great enhancements are on the way as well...

• Bewertet am 23.4.2020
Keith P.
Master Massage Therapist
  • Bewertet am 10.11.2017

"Great features and functionality for a new therapist but... Experienced therapists it's lacking"

Kommentare: The free version of the software is packed full of front line features including preset website, easy scheduler features and basic soap notes. Customer Services is eager to listen and the software is evolving. Does have some reporting capabilities and keeping track of clients is typical of online booking software. Overall, for a new therapist of for someone that is taking their business to an online scheduler it is useful.

Vorteile: If you are a new therapist or just now going online with your scheduler this software is a nice start. Clean slick interface designed for the therapist that doesn't have much experience with business operations. Typical online scheduler with a few embedded features that can help.
Easy front end features that you can use to get up in running quickly. Customer support is always friendly and seems to listen which is a huge plus.
It comes with a preset website and if you want to take credit cards and gift cards they have teamed up with Stripe online processing.
You can embed massage book into your social media accounts to take appointments as well as start and maintain email campaigns.

Nachteile: Key back office features cannot be customized and lack user friendly capabilities . Still have to get out the adding machine. NO VOID Button! Features are preset and the idea behind customizing your in take forms, soap notes, and website are very, very limited for the price of premium subscription. Furthermore, the premium price relays very heavily on emails. Text reminders are okay but you don't know if the client ever receives those alerts. Lacks accountability for therapist to client interaction through the online experience. My clients don't like it and still call to schedule an appointment. I have done by part to integrate my website (personality I hate their preset website), and my social media accounts. I will not set up another credit card account. I use square which should be an option. Overall, if you are a new to the online scheduling world it is a good start. Seasoned business owners will have issues paying for a premium service they cannot tailor to their needs. Customer Service takes everything under advisement and states they are working on it. Which I am sure they are. For me I am downgrading to the free version until either improvements are made or I find something better for the money.

• Bewertet am 10.11.2017
Kathy P.
Owner/ Licensed Massage Therapist
  • Bewertet am 1.4.2020

"Great Things"

Kommentare: So far, it is the best for the money. I use ABMP so I did get a great discount on the over price. The multiple features are great!

Vorteile: The ease of use is the best. I love that it includes the ability to sell gift cards, series of packages, memberships and more. This is really helping my business to grow

Nachteile: I would like to have more creative ability on the email marketing side, gift cards and website.

• Bewertet am 1.4.2020
Toby M.
  • Bewertet am 9.10.2019

"Everything I want, Nothing I don't"

Kommentare: We've used 3 other booking software options in our massage careers, and MB is by far the easiest, most affordable, and comprehensive of all of the software options we've ever encountered. I would NEVER refer anyone to another company for the product I'm utilizing.

Vorteile: MassageBook provides the best platform for booking our clientele that we've found. Literally everything our business needs from service options, addons, gift certificates, Square credit card integration, and more is included for an absolutely irresistible price. The customer service has always gotten back to us in less than 24 hours (only on weekends) and immediately the next morning. The fact that I can use this as accounting software as well is the most convenient thing possible.

Nachteile: There are some glitches here and there with text reminders that are very quickly resolved by the support staff and the database full of articles of problem-resolution. The only other thing that needs integration is being able to see the text messages that are sent out, being able to edit any of the materials in the client information, and lastly, getting Gift Certificates introduced to the Mobile App!

• Bewertet am 9.10.2019
Susan L.
  • Bewertet am 1.11.2019

"I consider Massagebook part of my staff."

Vorteile: I have been with Massagebook since the beginning, I want to say almost 10 years. I chose them because I had reviewed and tested other programs and they were either too complicated or too expensive. I love how easy Massagebook is to use and I especially love how available their customer service live chat is. I never have to wait to get the answer I need.

Nachteile: What I like least is that they don't offer the ability to schedule classes, I teach yoga and wellness workshops and I have to go outside of massagebook to find what I need. I must say that the combined cost is still less than some other programs for massage therapy scheduling.

• Bewertet am 1.11.2019
Sherri T.
  • Bewertet am 10.12.2019

"Excellent Product and Service"

Kommentare: I’m able to focus on other areas of my business because people can book online. They are also able to book appointments while the therapists are in session and can’t speak with them directly. I also love the marketing and reporting features they offer, making tax time easier.

Vorteile: It’s ease of use for both the internal users along with the client experience. I hear all the time how clients love our online booking.

Nachteile: I’d like to see more functionality in their mobile interface but they are always making improvements across all their platforms.

• Bewertet am 10.12.2019
Cody I.
Massage therapist
  • Bewertet am 23.7.2019

"Most comprehensive booking system for massage therapists "

Kommentare: Amazing. I would recommend to any massage therapist no matter how large their practice.

Vorteile: Easy to use/set up. I like having the ability to have multiple locations and employees. The help chat has been amazing. They’re fast and friendly, always got my questions answered. MassageBook is the best value for your money by far.

Nachteile: Didn’t understand some of the set up options. But the help chat quickly taught me. Hoping for integration with QuickBooks in the near future.

• Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Laurel W.
LMT
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 24.2.2020

"This is not for practitioners that take insurance!!!"

Kommentare: It's OK. Written by amateurs. The CRM software space is well understood - these guys didn't do their homework, and aren't interested in making the right changes. Their roadmap is on features they think will help them sell more, not make the app more useful to the existing users. Tech Support is very good - patient, helpful and knowledgeable.

Vorteile: SOAP Notes are easy to re-use for the next session.

Nachteile: 1) Complete blind spot for practices that take insurance. None of the features you want to make capturing and saving the information needed for insurance billing is there. Supposedly they understand the massage business, but for those top tier professionals that maximize their earning by taking Insurance, they don't. At all.
- Nothing on the standard Intake Form captures Insurance info, and you can't add custom fields yourself
the way you want to make to look good

- No place to put their insurance info in the client record, other than in the general 'Notes' tab. There it
gets jumbled in with your Notes about the clients needs etc.
- No way to attach a file to a client record (Ex - a JPEG photo of their Insurance card) 2) User display of your schedule is hard to read. Hard to tell at a galnce how long a scheduled session is, esp. on a mobile device. Genbook is much easier to read.

von 2Book an 27.2.2020

Laurel,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Clearly you're frustrated at our lack of features around insurance billing.

As the founder and a veteran massage therapist who ran his own multi-therapist practice for many years, I have most certainly "done my homework". That's hitting below the belt...

When evaluating what features we choose to prioritize and focus on developing, we have to take into account what will have the greatest positive impact across all MT's.

We have a fully fleshed out insurance billing feature designed, but we have held off on developing it for the simple reason that only a very small percentage of practice owners accept insurance.

We'll get it done, because I think it can be transformative for our profession and get a lot more therapists accepting insurance, but for now other priorities are the focus.

You can look forward to a number of great improvements and new features coming this year. Stay tuned to my release notes emails...

• Bewertet am 24.2.2020
Martin R.
Owner - Massage practice
  • Bewertet am 26.10.2017

"Amazing, easy to use product that does everything my practice needs."

Kommentare: My practice has never been easier to manage and I've never been busier. The MassageBook directory sends me a couple of new clients each month. That and having emails go out to clients that heaven't been in to see me in a while keep me busy and not needing to do much marketing.

Vorteile: After looking at and trying two other scheduling solutions, (Full Slate/Artichoke) an MT friend suggested I look at MassageBook. This software is the JAM. :-) It does everything I need it to and I found it really easy to understand. Everything else I've seen or used was missing something and I had to find yet *another* solution to get everything I needed working. (Like email campaigns or Gift Certificates) I now open exactly ONE piece of software to run my practice each day. When I'm on the go or do an occasional outcall, I use the mobile app to manage my schedule or check a client out. Even my personal Google calendar is displayed on my MassageBook schedule and make sure I don't create any conflicts. Can't say how many times this has saved my butt. I use pretty much all the features - really good SOAP notes I can draw on, full client records on everything, email campaigns, and automated emails, reminders, Gift Certificates, the website and of course the scheduling. It's seriously like I have a full time assistant that I pay $30 a month for. I've trained about 90% of my clients to book online now - and they absolutely love it. I've noticed more of them are coming in more regularly and are booking their appointments online at night. Good stuff. Support is absolutely awesome. I've even gotten responses back over the weekend. Love that I can kick off a live chat from right within the software if I have any questions. So happy!

Nachteile: It seems like they're working on adding features all the time. They update the software every couple of weeks. Things like having a shared account for two people with the same email address was on my wish list for a while, but that came out in the Spring, so I'm currently out of things I wish they'd add. Except for insurance billing. That would be the icing on the cake...

• Bewertet am 26.10.2017
Aj S.
Mgr
  • Bewertet am 20.5.2020

" Customer Management and Scheduling Software"

Kommentare: Overall is been okay and better than others many ways but sometimes the customer service reps. get very defensive when you site a flaw or even ask a legit question about something they could do better.

Vorteile: The best parts of this software is it’s potential. This software could potentially check off all of the boxes a spa or wellness practice could want if only they were all working properly.

Nachteile: The most frustrating aspect of this software is that the developers have created features that are great and needed, but don’t allow them to work properly. It’s like the company knows what you need, has created the platform and allows you to see it but not be able to fully execute it. Talk to text voice recording for SOAP notes is one example.
The option is there, the button and links are hot and active, but you are sorely disappointed to find out that after you press record, spend the time to give dictation, see that your text has been recorded only to press save and that feature doesn’t work!

von 2Book an 22.5.2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Aj.
We're always improving MassageBook based on the feedback we get - which we take seriously and incorporate directly into our weekly product planning sessions.
I am puzzled by your comment about speech to text as the software doesn't have that ability built in.
Are you using your phone's speech to text ability to write SOAP notes on the mobile app?
If you could please contact us with specifics of what you're running into that is not working as you'd like it to, I'll make sure I look into it personally.

Many thanks for your support!

- Mark (Founder)

• Bewertet am 20.5.2020
Janet H.
Business Owner Licensed Massage Therapist
  • Bewertet am 14.4.2020

"Massage Book Online Booking Review"

Kommentare: I was using another online booking program which became increasingly more expensive with little client support. Massage Book is much easier on my budget and has excellent client support. The transition to bring my existing clients over to Massage Book was very easy and they adjusted to the new program easily as well.

Vorteile: Clients are able to book appointments online and contact me via email with this software. Settings include the ability to send clients email and text confirmations as well as email and text reminders of their appointments. I also like that when a client cancels online I receive a text and email noting the change which my previous software compay did not make available. Intake forms to new clients can be emailed prior to their first appointment and they can email the completed form back prior to the appointment or print and bring it with them. The therapist can use the software for one month free of charge to explore all of the plans available which include creating Soap Notes, great marketing ideas, credit card and gift card options and much more.

Nachteile: At first, due to a lot of moving parts to the software, it was a bit overwhelming but once I got started, each piece--setting up clients, listing services, creating soap notes, etc. fell into place pretty easily and with the help of client support and the many articles available in the Help section which explains various aspects and "How To's" about using and programing the software.

• Bewertet am 14.4.2020
Helen F.
  • Bewertet am 10.7.2017

"Many features for a great price. Fairly easy to use. Customer service is responsive."

Vorteile: This is a FULL package that also has accounting abilities and email marketing built right in. for booked appointments, Both email and text confirmations are sent to clients and therapists. I have multiple rooms and one room that shares different types of services- so I now have the ability to reserve rooms for specific services so the potential for booking over someone else's use of the room is eliminated. It has been a great experience so far , and the trouble that I have encountered was quickly addressed by customer service-( I love the instant chat feature) and every effort was made to solve the problem.
I would recommend it highly as both a startup system and a for a business that has grown and has more than one therapist. and room.

Nachteile: It is sometimes not so intuitive as to "where" to look for the information you want. It can be fairly slow too.
I would love to have a a feature to book "back to back" appointments for online bookings or to "add services" to a booked service so that there is no enforced gap between these types of appointments, such that a sauna ( 20 min) booked with a massage ( 60 min) could be seen as two consecutive appointments with no 15 min recovery time in between.

• Bewertet am 10.7.2017
Danielle M.
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 2.11.2017

"Great software for my business and amazing customer service!"

Vorteile: MassageBook has everything I need to run my massage business the right way. It's really easy to use and has some great features that have enabled me to grow my business in ways I wouldn't have been able to do if I wasn't using this software. The features I especially love are SOAP Notes and Client Intake Forms as they save my staff and I so much time each day. I also love being on the MassageBook directory as this brings us in many new clients that I would otherwise need to spend money on advertising to source. MassageBook is very affordable no matter how big or small your practice is. I've been using MassageBook since I first started my business over 4 years ago and am still using it to this day. Their customer support is also second-to-none. I always get a reply to my questions and the team are friendly and always happy to help me when needed. Also, I love that I can pick up the phone and talk to a 'real human' too! All-in-all, I really believe MassageBook has contributed to my business's success massively. I highly recommend it for any massage therapist, whether just starting out or looking to transition.

Jyoti R.
  • Bewertet am 18.8.2018

"A Personal Assistant for my business"

Kommentare: MassageBook pretty much revolutionized my experience of running a massage practice single-handed. Prior to MB, I tried the free versions of several different booking systems. None of them came close to what MB offers. The first 2 or so years, I used the free version, which was perfectly adequate. At a certain point I decided to go for the full subscription and couldn't be happier with what I get for that. A couple of the big benefits are good marketing tools, and top tier customer service - a godsend on busy days when I go brain-dead over a simple task and reach out for help. I've always been helped very quickly, even when the issue has been something I could easily have resolved myself by using their excellent Ask MassageBook section.

Vorteile: Fairly simple to set up and start using. Help has always been at hand along the way with stellar customer support and a really useful community knowledge base/suggestions forum. Improvements are frequently being made, and many of them are based on feedback from users. To my knowledge, there has been no downtime or major glitches during my several years of using this software.

Nachteile: The mobile app is missing some of the features I would like to be able to use on the fly, such as seeing a client's intake form, or a review a client has left.

• Bewertet am 18.8.2018
Christina N.
  • Bewertet am 6.12.2019

"Easy to use & excellent customer service"

Kommentare: I started with the free subscription to see how I liked it but upgraded when I started seeing my own clients, and then upgraded again to take advantage of the marketing option. It has definitely helped me keep my business organized. I love the automated emails and the ability to create promotions, and the marketing aspect is very helpful to me as someone just starting out on my own. As soon as I upgraded to the marketing version, I was contacted by a client who had lost my contact info and he got in touch with me because of the email that was sent to him. I also really like the review feature and the automatic email sent to new clients to write a review. By far my favorite feature is the membership option. It has allowed me to start having a regular, reliable source of income and also saves my clients money and makes everything so much easier. I love MassageBook! It has been extremely helpful to me in starting to grow my business.

Vorteile: Easy to use, features, excellent customer service

Nachteile: The price is a little high. There are a few features that are not available or I wish there would be more options for but the upgrades seem to be very good.

• Bewertet am 6.12.2019
Donna B.
Owner/LMT
  • Bewertet am 18.9.2018

"Best software out there"

Kommentare: I cant rave enough about Massagebook! I got sinked into a Mindbody trial after being with Massagebook for a year and it was absolutely horrible in that it was geared towards hairstylists. I got rid of Mindbody very quickly and will never leave Massagebook. Customer support is amazing, pleasant and patient . Cant beat it!

Vorteile: I love that it is designed by and for massage therapists. I love the intake forms, the Autopilot for reminders emails for clients, birthday emails and just about anything else one would want to create for a campaign. I love everything about it and how simple it makes my life. All the marketing options, sales tracking, integration with my Google calendar etc. Support staff is great and very knowledgable.

Nachteile: The only negative thing is that in the automatic email after clients first appointment requesting a review there is no way to request a Google review or insert a link to my Google listing. I hate asking clients in person to give a review, but I dont feel that the Massagebook reviews help much if I cant get the client from google to Massagebook via reviews.

• Bewertet am 18.9.2018
Jennifer G.
Owner/Therapist
  • Bewertet am 5.6.2019

"EVERYTHING YOU NEED"

Kommentare: The customer service is EXCELLENT. There is always a knowledgeable & friendly customer service rep to answer my call or instant message. My issues are always resolved. The best part is that this company always seems to be working toward on new and improved features, keeping up with today's demands on the practitioner. I feel like I have all the tools I need to maintain and thrive my practice, especially since I do not consider myself to be an entreprenuerial guru. Thsi software allows me to spend more time doing what I love- massaging and taking genuine care of my clients.

Vorteile: The SOAP note anatomical charting feature is excellent for keeping track of a client's biomechanical issues. I love that I have the choice to either simply write in the SOAP chart, or use the "drawing" features to mark problem areas on an anatomically correct figure anteriorly & posteriorly. The business and marketing features are built in and make it easy for me to keep track of bookkeeping and marketing. This software is truly a one-stop-shop for a practitioner's business needs!

Nachteile: The intake for is not truly customizable

• Bewertet am 5.6.2019
Beth P.
  • Bewertet am 6.2.2020

"Massage Book Helps me Book Clients "

Kommentare: Overall, I like the ease of use. And I like how affordable it is.

Vorteile: It's easy to use. It offers a lot of perks for the price. The customer service is great and people are really nice when you have questions or if a problem arises.

Nachteile: I don't like that the Add-on feature will not add TIME to a service. This has been addressed to MassageBook by a lot of therapists, and they have no plans to change it. Instead, their solution is to have us create more and more services. And we want things to be as easy to book as possible. The more services a client has to choose from, the more confusing it can be. I also don't like that you have to opt-out of them marketing to our own clients for us. We shouldn't have to opt-out of a 3rd party provider marketing discounts that we don't approve to our own clients. Instead, we should be able to OPT-IN.

von 2Book an 7.2.2020

Thanks for the review and the feedback, Beth!
We have a great year ahead of planned improvements and new features - and we hear you regarding adding a time element to add-on services! That's on our roadmap to work on too.

• Bewertet am 6.2.2020
Sam R.
Member/Owner
  • Bewertet am 2.11.2017

"Great foundation, needs some tweaks"

Kommentare: Reliable online scheduling and payment for massage appointments and gift certificates. Online SOAP notes linked to client info records. Automated email marketing and follow-up.

Vorteile: Easy to use and highly functional, MassageBook meets almost all of my needs. Scheduling system is reliable, and syncs with Google calendar so I can keep business and personal separate, while preventing conflicts. Online SOAP notes connected to client record is great. The pre-fab automatic follow-up email campaigns have brought back long lost clients, which is always a plus. Gift certificates built in, big plus.

Nachteile: Website integration is very limited. You're stuck putting an entire MassageBook web page in an iframe inside your custom site. They really need to add some trimmer widgets that let you embed only the scheduling/specials/gift-certificate modules without the rest of their website.
They also need to add support for product sales. They have a limited form in the cash register/check out, where you can add a taxable item at time of payment. They really need table of taxable products, just like their table of services, that can be used in add-on and package setups. Right now I'm forced to put in a product (take-home bottle of lotion) as a service, in order to get the add-on enticement during online booking, and then sales tax reporting is thrown off.

Andrea M.
Owner and LMT
  • Bewertet am 18.1.2018

"Excellent! Knowing there is a knowledgeable team supporting the software is extremely reassuring."

Kommentare: It has allowed me to build my business, stay efficient in running it, and is the assistant I did not have to hire. The tools for managing my business are all part of the package.

Vorteile: I love it - it is intuitive, has loads of help, and does exactly what I want it to - be the exceptionally efficient assistant I did not have to hire separately. Many of my clients have expressed their appreciation for the email confirmations and reminders, and text reminders. This software has enabled me to build my business - I am a sole practitioner, so it is invaluable for organizing my schedule, and communicating with clients. It is well thought out - a solid product. I have used other products but have stuck with this one - it meets all my needs and keeps getting better! The support team is amazing - I mean that sincerely. They have thought this through. The integration with Stripe makes it a cinch to receive payments from clients, even from their health savings plan cards.

• Bewertet am 18.1.2018
Kristen W.
Owner/LMT/FST(2)
  • Bewertet am 3.12.2018

"Wish I had MassageBook 18 years ago!"

Kommentare: I used to have to call clients to confirm/remind them of upcoming appointments, and play phone tag when trying to schedule or re-schedule appointments. MB saves me an enormous amount of time!

Vorteile: It's a huge time saver. My clients consistently rave about ease of use and are thankful for being able to schedule at their convenience. I also like the marketing portion of the program and the ability to link up with Square payments to track payments and income. The list of "pros" is long, but these things top the list.

Nachteile: Very few cons, if any. The company consistently adds new and better features and communicates with subscribers regularly letting us know of upcoming improvements. If I had to say one thing, it's that some of the marketing/campaign designs could use some updating, but I guess I'd rather they spend time improving other things first. It really is the best massage practice tool out there. Made for massage therapists by people who really understand our needs.

• Bewertet am 3.12.2018
Harper O.
studio owner
  • Bewertet am 19.12.2018

"Best Booking Software!"

Kommentare: Massagebook is very responsive to feedback and have added a few features I have requested. I love them!

Vorteile: I absolutely love Massagebook. When starting my own practice, massagebook was a great option. The tiered pricing helped me stay on budget while growing a client base and even the cheapest option offered useful features and excellent customer support. I've eventually upgraded to the highest level, which is still very inexpensive compared to other software, and the features and support are even better. Massagebook is very easy to use, customer support is friendly and extremely fast and helpful. The app is easy to use. You can schedule and process payments. I've been using massagebook for over a year and have never had any issues with the app or the website. Thank you, massagebook!

Nachteile: I would love it if they had a fitness studio option so I could book and allow people to sign up for group classes.

• Bewertet am 19.12.2018
Dustin D.
  • Bewertet am 16.5.2018

"Overall I have had an amazing experience with Massagebook."

Kommentare: It's a complete practice management suite built specifically for my needs as a massage business. It creates a professional and easy interface for my therapists and my clients. It helps generate business effortlessly. It's really got everything... and I know the places that are lacking will be addressed by the Massagebook Team. They are awesome.

Vorteile: I love all the bells and whistles they have included into the platform and the fact that the Massagebook team is constantly trying to improve the user experience. It really is a one stop shop for all of my massage business needs. This software has helped me build a very successful practice that keeps growing. I am a Massagebooker for life.

Nachteile: Reporting could be a little more customizable for more accurate or specialized reports. As a business owner that does all the accounting, payroll, etc myself... I have on more than one occasion found the reporting function of massagebook inadequate.

• Bewertet am 16.5.2018