Fusebase (Formerly Nimbus) Erfahrungen

Über Fusebase (Formerly Nimbus)

Erstellen und Bearbeiten von Notizen, Speichern von Webseiten, Anpassen und direktes Teilen von Screenshots mit Kollegen.

Erfahre mehr über Fusebase (Formerly Nimbus)

Sometimes we use it for notes, sometimes to capture screen - always simple, always easy to integrate across platforms, user friendly, keeps our teams efficient.

The web clipper sometimes completely fails in preserving a page format and that's annoying. Never happens with Evernote.

Bewertungen zu Fusebase (Formerly Nimbus)

Fusebase (Formerly Nimbus) hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 167 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Fusebase (Formerly Nimbus) bereits verwendet?

Neal

Pedro
Pedro
Compliant Direct Response Copywriter in Portugal
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

The tab that is constantly open

Kommentare: My note-taking became smoother than ever. I used to have Evernote back in the day so I don't honestly know how much Nimbus Note is better than them. I tried Notion and I felt Nimbus Note AI to be better and feel better. About Nimbus Note, I love how I have all my thoughts in one place. It's like a borrowed brain, to uncluttered mine.

As a copywriter, I spend far too much online doing "research." And it's easy to stumble upon something I believe might be useful in the future. I have tones of draft emails, text files on my computer, random notes on my phone... And do you know what happened to all those notes? Me neither. Because I always lacked structure and organization to know where to find them when I needed them. With Nimbus Note, my note-taking is like a well-rehearsed orchestra. I know where things are. The tags, folders, and workspaces make everything so smooth. I can add pictures or documents. I absolutely love the outline option where I can immediately see what's inside each note, making it easy to access it. Right now, it's the only tab that gets to stay open throughout my day.

When adding a table on a note, I wish I could freeze the top line or something. Just like we do on a normal spreadsheet. Other than that, the workspaces, especially at the beginning, can be a bit tricky. More than once I thought I've lost all my work just to find it in a different workspace. It can get your heart to run faster, but everything ends up being fine.

Antwort von Nimbus Web

Hi Pedro! Thanks for your feedback, great that you use our editor for your work. According the freezing, please use this form to submit your suggestion https://support.nimbusweb.co/portal/newticket, we are listening to the community.

My favorite Personal Knowledge Management Tool

Kommentare: One of my best business investments! Besides the minor limitations on the formatting side and integration with calendars, it's a perfect tool for building your personal knowledge management system.

I'm a skill learning coach so this tool is essential for my business. I use NN to teach other people how to build a personal knowledge management system for their work and career in general. I love that I can also use my own domain for my notes and publicly publish things online for others to read.

Not synched with Google calendar. Poor formatting options for the Table block. Needs integration with Grammarly.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your honest feedback. We appreciate your valuable input. I will gladly forward your wish to our team for further review.

Torben
Developer in Dänemark
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Usable but useless

Kommentare: I am leaving Nimbus Notes forever! How much work do your notes represent for you? What if you have to move your valuable notes to another system? When I choose a new system or tool the first question I ask myself is: how do I leave it and take my data with me? Will I get stuck and my data taken hostage? The facilities for data migration are much more important than any other features of the system. Nimbus had a feature for export to JSON (beside HTML and PDF, which are hard to use for migration) and they promised to provide a migration API. I have been using Nimbus Notes for a few years trusting the JSON export and suddenly that feature disappeared! "Plans have changed a bit", they told me - also about the API. After that there is no trust left. Don't go there!

Ability to import graphics Better synchronizing than EverNote's

They are removing features for export of data Bad overview of notes

Antwort von Nimbus Web

Hi, Torben Larsen! It's sad for us to hear that your Nimbus experience wasn't as great as we want it to be. As I understand, the main problem for you was the note exporting. However, I'd like to highlight that we don't take hostage of your data, there are HTML and PDF exporting options. HTML is a standard format that is used on many similar services, so you won't have trouble with exporting your notes from Nimbus. We are currently working on the new tech stack, that's why all other features (API included) is postponed. But they will be realized in the future.

Daniel
Daniel
CEO in Bulgarien
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Innovative, Greation Functionality & Brandable Own Evernote System

Kommentare: Overall I'm really impressed with Nimbus notes, you can really see how much hard work and thought has gone into the product.
I know they are taking on more and more feedback, so although there are a few things that are missing for me in how i would want to share my workspace, I'm confident that these guys are the right team to take on good feedback and keep innovating and evolving their product.

The features I appreciate most are: *Ability to brand your own evernote type system (including domain name and logo) * Create personal accounts for people * Create shared workspaces * Easily embed external video into notes * Public pages

What could do with improvement or adding is: * Custom note templates * Cloning workspaces * Better shared use of Workspaces to users can't change your notes (Read only with more options) * Onboarding process for new users into personal & shared needs to be a bit more intuitive

Antwort von Nimbus Web

Thanks for the detailed feedback, Daniel! We will keep you suggestions in mind, thanks for staying with us.

Jakub
Jakub
Digital Marketer & Data Analyst in Polen
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Perfect for specific use cases, decent for the rest

Kommentare: I am slowly making a friendship with Nimbus. I've been Evernote user for years, both for personal and work-related tasks. I see how much Nimbus team did to meet the expecations, and in my case – they overdelivered, which is outstanding. I am more and more convinced to move all my notes from Evernote to Nimbus, and don't even look at Notion.

I love how it combines the feeling of a “standard” note (like in Evernote) with enhanced, modern features (like in Notion). That's exactly something I was looking for. And I love tables!

I am not yet fully convinced that Nimbus is a piece of software that will last and will be developed for many years to come. That trust is crucial for a note-taking tool that I want to rely on every day. That's not a weakness, just a tiny thing that makes me careful for now and not allow me to entirely jump in.

Antwort von Nimbus Web

Hi Jakub! Thanks for your review. We understand your concern, Nimbus is on market since 2015 and we are growing and becoming even more stable, so jump in and welcome onboard.

Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Nimbus is great for small teams and individual users. Prefer over more well known options.

Kommentare: My experience has been enjoyable. The bugs get resolved in decent time, so the product quality is maintained.

Great for management of notes and links . You can keep Nimbus synced near-realtime on most mobileOS phone/tablets, and most DesktopOS computers, and of course online . The organization features by category / tag / folder & subfolder hierarchically / search / etc. are pretty good. Better than Evernote for my purposes - since it is useful to maintain interim clippings from various sources, on the web or otherwise. The OCR function works pretty well in the languages I have tried thus far.

There should be better screenshot ability, like CloudApp. Being able to create short clips and gif files from recordings would be nice. The tables and spreadsheet features are simplistic. They should offer integrations to reference management tools. They should experiment integrating the Signal protocol, so that their cloud storage doesn’t necessarily need to be utilized for some of the ‘partitions’ of the notes. Some of these are not cons per say, but they would make Nimbus have a better differentiation versus their competitor vendors.

Antwort von Nimbus Web

Please check our updates apps - Nimbus Capture allows to record videos in GIF format. Also, we launched a new editor which has advanced tables and databases. You can check the details at https://nimbusweb.me/feature-note-editor.php

Adam
Adam
CEO in Polen
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great feature-packed note taking app!

Kommentare: I use Nimbus Note on daily basis and it is very convenient and probably the best place to store all my notes and documents.

It is a great place to store all your notes. I really appreciate the option of sharing the notes with my team. They are able to create new notes and edit existing ones. The software is easy to use and there is a lot of ways in which you can customize your notes (especially the easy to use dropdown menu).

Sometimes it can get a bit tricky to edit the text to your liking, since some options are quite hidden, for instance in order to undo an action you need to open up another menu, which can get annoying at times.

letztes Jahr

Hello! We truly appreciate your feedback! We are very happy you enjoy using Nimbus Note. Let us know if you ever need assistance.

Leon
Leon
Writer in USA
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Excellent Evernote (and Loom) Alternative

Kommentare: Excellent at organizing my notes for my current books I'm writing, and journals.
I love the ability to use it across all my devices without any penalties whatsoever.

I love the folder structure I love the ability to pick what format each block of text. Ability to write infinite notes Ability to record videos on the fly (alternative to Loom) Ability to screencapture AND edit with arrows and other editing features 100's of templates available to start my notes! (so cool)

when using smaller-sized windows, I must scroll horizontally to view the rest of my text. A bit annoying, but I am sure they will update something in the future. The android app seems kind of clunky and unnatural at first - I think i just have to get used to it

Antwort von Nimbus Web

Thanks for your feedback, Leon! We are working on UI improvements in all of our clients, so it will be updated soon.

Alec
Alec
Lawyer in Australien
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

The Leader in Enterprise Note Management

Kommentare: I'm a lawyer and have been searching for a program of which I can make and store case notes together with legal research. I can write comprehensive documents and insert references and media into the note as blocks. The entire system is whitelabelled and accessible as my custom URL in the event I want to provide clients with access to their file. Nimbus Notes provides the functionality of a complete case management tool and I'm honestly astounded at how well it has been executed.

Simple and easy to setup with comprehensive functionality and excellent user interface. I have been searching for a solution like Nimbus Notes for a long time and have tried all of the major offerings. I consider Nimbus to have all of the functionalilty of Evernotes with the ease of use and understated look of Notion.

There is really nothing I do not like about Nimbus, it literally has everything I could want.

letztes Jahr

Hello! We truly appreciate your feedback! We are very happy you enjoy using Nimbus. Let us know if you ever need assistance.

Alberto
Digital Marketer in USA
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

More useful than you could ever imagine.

Kommentare: The best NOTES platform out there. Better than Evernote, which has been stagnant. Nimbus helps you note down everything without being lost in all the notes because of its organized and structured nature. You can unclutter your mind and prioritize your focus. It also has many valuable features that are not usually in a "Notes" app, but they are!

It has so many valuable features. And they can also be used with its chrome extensions. Being able to embed practically anything into my notes has been so convenient. The mobile app helps a lot too. It's way better than my native notes app and other paid services. Better note taking, better ease of use, better notes management, Papa John's.

Needs integration with Grammarly. UI can still be improved for better note-taking and while on a smaller window.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for estimating our app so high! It brings us joy that you like using it!

Jan
Founder in Deutschland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Best Alternvative for Evernote

Kommentare: Building a knowledge base with records management was easy

Ease of use and notes with different possible contents, preview of pdfs in notes and adding notes to pdfs, tables and databases in notes, possibilities of ai

Possibilities of iOS apps are limited and performance should be better with large number of notes, import of several files at once should be possbile and makes the data transfer of large volumes of data slow

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your positive experience! We always try to improve our app, so you could use it without any difficulties.

Marktforschung, Selbstständig

My take

Kommentare: Generally serves my needs - eg keeping an accurate and networked place to keep notes

It has a lot of powerful features; privacy maintained unlike other similar software

Some restrictions. (Eg older notes). Can occasionally be buggy

Antwort von Nimbus Web

Thanks for your feedback, privacy stands first for us. Notes from the old version of the editor will be converted in a new format. We are about to release the new solution. You will be able to access and work with old notes, we guarantee that they won't disappear.

Agustín
Consultant in Spanien
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Friendly companion to compile and take notes when doing a research project

What I like the most is the possibility to save a step when sharing informationwith my team. Before Nimbus, when working in a team project at the moment of sharing the most relevant findings of the last period of work, I ended up making a power point with the information compiled with several other apps. Now I connect to my Nimbus and wat is my notes is what I share directly. The possibility to convert this presentation into a video is another nice feature!

I am sorry but at this moment I am not able to identify what I liked the least.... Seems to me a very reasonable solution to my needs

letztes Jahr

Hi there, thank you for your kind words! We're very happy you enjoy using Nimbus. We're doing our best to add new and useful features and are constantly working on improving the existing functionality.

Olga
Olga
TOEFL Coach in Rumänien
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Best Note-Taking Management Tool

Kommentare: Well, it is just splendid. I am actually now using several note-taking tools: Nimbus Note, Evernote and Google Docs, but for some specific things which you need to be able to access quickly, create some drafts in one moment and save, it is probably the best solution.

I really like that it is easily accessible, adaptive, affordable, adjustable to the needs of every user, appealing and aesthetical. Besides, it is really user-friendly, useful and ultramodern. What's more, this note-taking tool is practical, powerful and helps you effectively keep your promising drafts. I enjoy this software more than just using some editors because MS Office and LibreOffice sometimes may be really slow-working, despite using good hardware, enough physical memory space, order and no bugs in your OS. Nimbus Web is responsive, reliable and really remarkable. It is absolutely not costly, and this thing is stylish and detail-sensitive. Word search is almost flawless, docs downloading is fast, notes ordering is easy-to-use and apply. You can easily add any tags, change fonts or wordings coloring, add to favorites or remove them, create tidy folders or clean them, restore the notes from trash, name and rename them. You can even create to-do-lists, share things, set reminders, or even upload some files. You can quickly print out note, search through notes, find something in a note. It is really a pragmatic, neat and just professional thing which I always need.

I dislike that I cannot change my email easily in my account. They offer to write to their support team, but it is just some extra hassle and I would want to have a reliable and quick way to change my email. Besides, sometimes it is working slowly in some browsers (especially in Chromium, OS Ubuntu Budgie 18.04.)

Antwort von Nimbus Web

Hi Olga! Thanks a lot for your review. We worked hard on our super documents concept and really happy that you enjoy our editor. We are sorry that you faced some issues and agree that the process of email change is rather complicated at the moment. We are already working on the functionality that will offer to change email quickly right from the Nimbus Note web client.

Marek
CEO in Polen
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nimbus Note Review

Kommentare: My experience with Nimbus Note was quite positive. Its versatility and comprehensive note-taking capabilities provided a convenient and organized way to manage my information. The synchronization and offline access features ensured that my notes were always available across devices. While there were occasional performance issues, they did not significantly hinder my overall experience. With some improvements in performance and user interface, Nimbus Note has the potential to become an even more powerful and user-friendly note-taking solution.

One of the things I liked most about Nimbus Note was its versatility and feature-rich nature. The ability to create and organize various types of notes, including text, images, audio, and even web clippings, made it a comprehensive solution for capturing and managing information. The seamless synchronization across multiple devices and the availability of offline access ensured that my notes were always accessible whenever and wherever I needed them. Additionally, the powerful search functionality and customizable tags made it easy to find and retrieve specific information quickly.

While Nimbus Note had many positive aspects, one thing I liked least was the occasional performance issues, especially when dealing with large note collections or attachments. There were times when it took longer than expected to sync or load notes, which could be a bit frustrating. Additionally, the user interface, although functional, could benefit from some refinements to enhance the overall user experience and make it even more intuitive and visually appealing.

Fredy
Fredy
3D Visualization Artist in USA
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great alternative to other Note apps, with a lot of personalization.

Kommentare: Overall happy with it.
I manage two organizations within Nimbus and each has its own branding and have been working great as a Knowledge base and to organize SOPs.

There are a lot of things I like about Nimbus. I can create the notes I need with a lot of options to format the text, add images, videos and external elements including Iframes and javascript. The notes can be personalized and organized in a logical order with an Automatic table of contents. Within an Organization, we can divide the notes in workspaces with individual access. We can prepare public notes, with our brand (logo, favicon and subdomain) and protect it with a password if required.💙

There are some options to configure the text, but would be great if we could set a global configuration like setting all H1 to a certain size and color (per organization). We can manually update the color, though. Would be great to have an "Organization wide" search option, rather than only per workspace. Due to all its options sometimes it feels a bit slow to load, but happy to wait a bit if we can take advantage of all the possibilities.

letztes Jahr

Hi there! Thank you so much for the detailed feedback. We highly appreciate your words and I will pass them to the teams!

Serhii
Serhii
Owner in Ukraine
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Five stars for this tool

Kommentare: "It has made our client services workflow much smoother. Keeping all project files, conversations, tasks, and approvals in one place, accessible to clients 24/7 via their portal has been game-changing. No more chasing down emails and piecing together feedback. The backoffice helps our team collaborate and manage the internal details efficiently too.The customer support during setup was excellent. The team took the time to understand our needs and provided ongoing training. I'd recommend this tool to any agency or service provider looking for an improved way to work with clients. It just makes everything more organized and transparent for both sides. I'm looking forward to seeing they grow and add even more capabilities."

The client portals are my favorite part. They provide an easy way for our clients to stay up to date and collaborate without needing to learn multiple systems. From project timelines to approvals, everything they need is organized in their portal. This has drastically reduced emails and calls from clients trying to get information.

They constantly launch updates so no wonder their tool gets buggy at times. However, in general everything is great.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review, Serhii! Your feedback motivates us to keep raising the bar and sets the standard for excellence in everything we do.

Matthew
Matthew
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

A Nimbus that even Harry Potter would be jealous of.

I was actually turned onto Nimbus a couple of years ago when I needed to screenshot an entire email template for a client. I used to try to stitch together multiple screenshots to make it work and that's when a coworker told me about Nimbus. I can quickly and easily screenshot anything and everything, as well as record video, upload it to my account and share a link with all to see. I can even CNAME it so that it's branded. Wonderful! The team behind Nimbus is constantly pushing out updates and has added new products to its core offering that are amazing as well.

There's absolutely nothing I don't like about Nimbus. I wish there were some minor updates to the video recording aspect, but they've already said this is in the works and will actually deployed soon, so if that's my only pain point and it's already addressed, then that leaves...nothing!

Antwort von Nimbus Web

Thanks for your support, Matthew! We are working hard to satisfy our users' needs.

Karim
Founder in Malaysia

Nimbus Note is my Swiss Army Knive

A very helpful for immediate and automatic synchronization between my desktop and mobile devices! Share any documents with my team or with guests/the public via a shared link. You can create an overview page of the project with sections, links to other pages with more detailed information You can document your meeting notes, project summary, new ideas, descriptions of everything.

Duplicating notes is not available on the desktop app. Search functionality needs more improvements

Antwort von Nimbus Web

Thanks for your review, Karim! We improved search functionality with the latest update - check it out!

Anastasiia
Anastasiia
PR & Marketing Manager in Ukraine
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My favorite knowledge base

Kommentare: My experience with Nimbus Note has been highly positive. It's revolutionized the way we manage information, collaborate with clients, and organize our work. Its intuitive knowledge base has made information retrieval efficient, while its client collaboration features have fostered transparency and productivity. Any initial challenges were quickly overcome, leaving us with a tool that has become essential to our daily operations.

I appreciate how Nimbus Note effortlessly centralizes knowledge management, enabling seamless information sharing and collaboration. Its user-friendliness and accessibility stand out, streamlining our organizational process.

To be honest, there's nothing specific that comes to mind that I disliked about Nimbus Note. Its benefits have clearly overshadowed any minor inconveniences, making it a valuable asset for our team.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi there, Thank you for your lovely feedback. We are always happy to hear from users who are advocating for Nimbus, and we encourage you to continue doing so!

Ronny
Trainer in Australien
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nimbus Note Business

By keeping the feature list restricted to what you actually need, rather than software bloat, Nimbus Note is very easy to learn and use. Vastly better in usability than EverNote which has gone the other way. Very reliable and stable, it has never crashed on my older MacBookPro and has great performance. Nimbus Capture and Clipper are great tools, and sharing data is easy and effective. Still has some additional functionality to come that would be the icing on the cake, but overall very satisfied with this software. Excellent multi-platform support.

Only minor gripes, regards formatting, but overall far less to complain about than Evernote or MS OneNote. Compared to DEVONthink Pro (Mac only) which we used previously, it's not as functionally rich, but it has other benefits like multi-platform support and sharing support which tipped it in our favour to move to NN.

Antwort von Nimbus Web

Thank you for the feedback, Ronny!

Swapnil
Swapnil
Data Analyst in Indien
Textilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Get Organized and Innovate with Nimbus Note

Kommentare: Describe your overall experience with Nimbus Note

What sets Nimbus Note apart from other note-taking apps is its integrated text editor. It's incredibly flexible and user-friendly, allowing you to easily add pictures, tables, hyperlinks, and various lists in your notes. Plus, it syncs seamlessly across all devices, making it possible to access your notes from anywhere. All of these features combined make it one of the best note-taking apps out there.

One of the least liked features that I noticed with Nimbus Note was its lack of native integration with other note-taking apps. For example, if you use Evernote or Google Docs for your note-taking needs, you would have to manually copy and paste content from one app to another in order to share notes across platforms. This is a bit inconvenient for users who prefer their notes to be stored and accessible across multiple devices.

letztes Jahr

Hi there! Thank you for your lovely feedback. We are always happy to hear from users who are advocating for Nimbus, and we encourage you to continue doing so!

Nane
Nane
Team lead and SEO specialist in Österreich
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Single solution that worked for me

Kommentare: I struggled for years to wrangle siloed systems, redundant workflows, duplicative work, and limited visibility. This tool solved these universal coordination nightmares by tightly integrating collaboration into efficient hubs. The unified platform gives me the visibility needed to optimize resources, spot inefficiencies, and boost productivity agency-wide.

If you had told me a year ago that a single platform could streamline our agency's entire convoluted process, I would have laughed. But this tool proved me wrong and revolutionized how we operate. Finally having one connected solution for files, tasks, collaboration, and reporting was a revelation after years relying on disjointed tools.

Adopting new systems is always rocky but we managed to do that almost seamless, so no harsh comments from me

Ryan
Ryan
Medical Student in Jamaika
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Very comprehensive note taking app

There is a wide variety of formatting and editing options available to make your notes the way you want them. It also securely keeps your notes while also keeping them easily accessible. The software is also quite simple to get accustomed to

The undo button is not very visible so it may take some time to adjust a document if you're in a hurry

letztes Jahr

Hi! We appreciate your feedback on our app so much! We are very pleased that you like using it!

Joe
Joe
Professional Photographer / Educator in USA
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nimbus Note is what Evernote should have been!

Kommentare: Nimbus Note is the only app aside from my email that is always open on my computer and I access it many times each day from my phone. It is incredibly feature rich and has opened up organizational opportunities that I didn't know I needed. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]— is very accessible and support is quick and detailed.

I am a collector of ideas and articles. As a solo entrepreneur and content creator I am constantly collecting tidbits as I surf the web. Nimbus Note organizes my brain. Categories, folders, tags, workspaces — all awesome and very easy to maintain. The ability to embed a Nimbus Note in a web page for easy updating is the digital notebook feature that I never knew that I needed.

I wish I could have imported my Apple Notes into Nimbus Note — but I have a feeling this is less about Nimbus Note than it is Apple.

Antwort von Nimbus Web

Thank you for the feedback, Joe! We are working on a new import feature, it's planned and already in our roadmap http://nimb.ws/3ksyV9