Fusebase (Formerly Nimbus) Erfahrungen

Über Fusebase (Formerly Nimbus)

Erstellen und Bearbeiten von Notizen, Speichern von Webseiten, Anpassen und direktes Teilen von Screenshots mit Kollegen.

Erfahre mehr über Fusebase (Formerly Nimbus)

Sometimes we use it for notes, sometimes to capture screen - always simple, always easy to integrate across platforms, user friendly, keeps our teams efficient.

The web clipper sometimes completely fails in preserving a page format and that's annoying. Never happens with Evernote.

Bewertungen zu Fusebase (Formerly Nimbus)

Fusebase (Formerly Nimbus) hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 167 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Fusebase (Formerly Nimbus) bereits verwendet?

Neal

Pedro
Pedro
Compliant Direct Response Copywriter in Portugal
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

The tab that is constantly open

Kommentare: My note-taking became smoother than ever. I used to have Evernote back in the day so I don't honestly know how much Nimbus Note is better than them. I tried Notion and I felt Nimbus Note AI to be better and feel better. About Nimbus Note, I love how I have all my thoughts in one place. It's like a borrowed brain, to uncluttered mine.

As a copywriter, I spend far too much online doing "research." And it's easy to stumble upon something I believe might be useful in the future. I have tones of draft emails, text files on my computer, random notes on my phone... And do you know what happened to all those notes? Me neither. Because I always lacked structure and organization to know where to find them when I needed them. With Nimbus Note, my note-taking is like a well-rehearsed orchestra. I know where things are. The tags, folders, and workspaces make everything so smooth. I can add pictures or documents. I absolutely love the outline option where I can immediately see what's inside each note, making it easy to access it. Right now, it's the only tab that gets to stay open throughout my day.

When adding a table on a note, I wish I could freeze the top line or something. Just like we do on a normal spreadsheet. Other than that, the workspaces, especially at the beginning, can be a bit tricky. More than once I thought I've lost all my work just to find it in a different workspace. It can get your heart to run faster, but everything ends up being fine.

Antwort von Nimbus Web

Hi Pedro! Thanks for your feedback, great that you use our editor for your work. According the freezing, please use this form to submit your suggestion https://support.nimbusweb.co/portal/newticket, we are listening to the community.

Daniel
Daniel
CEO in Bulgarien
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Innovative, Greation Functionality & Brandable Own Evernote System

Kommentare: Overall I'm really impressed with Nimbus notes, you can really see how much hard work and thought has gone into the product.
I know they are taking on more and more feedback, so although there are a few things that are missing for me in how i would want to share my workspace, I'm confident that these guys are the right team to take on good feedback and keep innovating and evolving their product.

The features I appreciate most are: *Ability to brand your own evernote type system (including domain name and logo) * Create personal accounts for people * Create shared workspaces * Easily embed external video into notes * Public pages

What could do with improvement or adding is: * Custom note templates * Cloning workspaces * Better shared use of Workspaces to users can't change your notes (Read only with more options) * Onboarding process for new users into personal & shared needs to be a bit more intuitive

Antwort von Nimbus Web

Thanks for the detailed feedback, Daniel! We will keep you suggestions in mind, thanks for staying with us.

Shirly
Content Marketer in Indien
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A Practical Tool for Client Engagement

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with FuseBase has been pretty good. It's made dealing with clients a bit smoother and more organized. We're able to respond faster and keep everything in one place, which has been helpful. It's also given our company a more polished look when interacting with clients. FuseBase has been a helpful addition to our business, making our client interactions more efficient and a bit easier.

I've found FuseBase's client portal to be a solid tool for our daily operations. It's great for sharing documents in a neat, organized way. The portal supports various media formats, which is handy as well Also, being able to chat with clients right in the portal has made communication quicker and more direct, which is important too.

There's not much to complain about with FuseBase. If I had to choose, I'd say a few more options to customize the portal to match our company's style would be nice.

Torben
Developer in Dänemark
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Usable but useless

Kommentare: I am leaving Nimbus Notes forever! How much work do your notes represent for you? What if you have to move your valuable notes to another system? When I choose a new system or tool the first question I ask myself is: how do I leave it and take my data with me? Will I get stuck and my data taken hostage? The facilities for data migration are much more important than any other features of the system. Nimbus had a feature for export to JSON (beside HTML and PDF, which are hard to use for migration) and they promised to provide a migration API. I have been using Nimbus Notes for a few years trusting the JSON export and suddenly that feature disappeared! "Plans have changed a bit", they told me - also about the API. After that there is no trust left. Don't go there!

Ability to import graphics Better synchronizing than EverNote's

They are removing features for export of data Bad overview of notes

Antwort von Nimbus Web

Hi, Torben Larsen! It's sad for us to hear that your Nimbus experience wasn't as great as we want it to be. As I understand, the main problem for you was the note exporting. However, I'd like to highlight that we don't take hostage of your data, there are HTML and PDF exporting options. HTML is a standard format that is used on many similar services, so you won't have trouble with exporting your notes from Nimbus. We are currently working on the new tech stack, that's why all other features (API included) is postponed. But they will be realized in the future.

Nane
Nane
Team lead and SEO specialist in Österreich
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Single solution that worked for me

Kommentare: I struggled for years to wrangle siloed systems, redundant workflows, duplicative work, and limited visibility. This tool solved these universal coordination nightmares by tightly integrating collaboration into efficient hubs. The unified platform gives me the visibility needed to optimize resources, spot inefficiencies, and boost productivity agency-wide.

If you had told me a year ago that a single platform could streamline our agency's entire convoluted process, I would have laughed. But this tool proved me wrong and revolutionized how we operate. Finally having one connected solution for files, tasks, collaboration, and reporting was a revelation after years relying on disjointed tools.

Adopting new systems is always rocky but we managed to do that almost seamless, so no harsh comments from me

Adam
Adam
CEO in Polen
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great feature-packed note taking app!

Kommentare: I use Nimbus Note on daily basis and it is very convenient and probably the best place to store all my notes and documents.

It is a great place to store all your notes. I really appreciate the option of sharing the notes with my team. They are able to create new notes and edit existing ones. The software is easy to use and there is a lot of ways in which you can customize your notes (especially the easy to use dropdown menu).

Sometimes it can get a bit tricky to edit the text to your liking, since some options are quite hidden, for instance in order to undo an action you need to open up another menu, which can get annoying at times.

vor 10 Monaten

Hello! We truly appreciate your feedback! We are very happy you enjoy using Nimbus Note. Let us know if you ever need assistance.

Leon
Leon
Writer in USA
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Excellent Evernote (and Loom) Alternative

Kommentare: Excellent at organizing my notes for my current books I'm writing, and journals.
I love the ability to use it across all my devices without any penalties whatsoever.

I love the folder structure I love the ability to pick what format each block of text. Ability to write infinite notes Ability to record videos on the fly (alternative to Loom) Ability to screencapture AND edit with arrows and other editing features 100's of templates available to start my notes! (so cool)

when using smaller-sized windows, I must scroll horizontally to view the rest of my text. A bit annoying, but I am sure they will update something in the future. The android app seems kind of clunky and unnatural at first - I think i just have to get used to it

Antwort von Nimbus Web

Thanks for your feedback, Leon! We are working on UI improvements in all of our clients, so it will be updated soon.

Jan
Founder in Deutschland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Best Alternvative for Evernote

Kommentare: Building a knowledge base with records management was easy

Ease of use and notes with different possible contents, preview of pdfs in notes and adding notes to pdfs, tables and databases in notes, possibilities of ai

Possibilities of iOS apps are limited and performance should be better with large number of notes, import of several files at once should be possbile and makes the data transfer of large volumes of data slow

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your positive experience! We always try to improve our app, so you could use it without any difficulties.

Alec
Alec
Lawyer in Australien
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

The Leader in Enterprise Note Management

Kommentare: I'm a lawyer and have been searching for a program of which I can make and store case notes together with legal research. I can write comprehensive documents and insert references and media into the note as blocks. The entire system is whitelabelled and accessible as my custom URL in the event I want to provide clients with access to their file. Nimbus Notes provides the functionality of a complete case management tool and I'm honestly astounded at how well it has been executed.

Simple and easy to setup with comprehensive functionality and excellent user interface. I have been searching for a solution like Nimbus Notes for a long time and have tried all of the major offerings. I consider Nimbus to have all of the functionalilty of Evernotes with the ease of use and understated look of Notion.

There is really nothing I do not like about Nimbus, it literally has everything I could want.

vor 10 Monaten

Hello! We truly appreciate your feedback! We are very happy you enjoy using Nimbus. Let us know if you ever need assistance.

Alexey
Alexey
Co-founder in Türkei
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My review on FuseBase

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

FuseBase's client engagement tracking has been quite beneficial. It allows us to see how clients interact with the content we create, providing valuable insights into their preferences and behaviors. The platform's ability to handle campaign feedback and revisions in one centralized location has also been a major plus, saving us time and effort in coordinating with clients. Additionally, the ease of sharing campaign analytics and reports directly with clients through the portal has enhanced our transparency and accountability.

Actually all work pretty great, I like the way the platform is flexible, so nothing to worry about or complain

Bibhash
CEO in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nimbus - Great tool but with limitations

Kommentare: Overall it's tool with great potential but needs to sort out bugs. Need to be more suitable for technical documentation. Need to improve collaboration features.

awesome ease of editing rich editing features good UI/UX liberal storage capacity liberal user capacity

No commenting system Code formattting poor Sync fails sometimes copy/paste issues sometimes Buggy sometimes

Antwort von Nimbus Web

Thanks for your feedback, Bibhash! We are working n improving minor bags and make updates constantly. The commenting system is planned in our roadmap, you can check it here http://nimb.ws/3ksyV9

Kevin
Self employed in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Seeking A New Evernote

Kommentare: I am excited by Nimbus's potential and looking forward to digging into the inner workings and making it work for me.

I have used Evernote pretty much since day one but it is losing its way. Nimbus looks very similar to the old Evernote style and structure so there was no learning curve. It does operate in different ways to Evernote and a month in there is a lot to learn. One area where Nimbus stands out is customer support, both via email and the Facebook page is very, very slick and quick.

When importing my collection of Evernote documents Nimbus didn't import by folder which meant that I had to spend a long time recreating the folder structure and transferring documents to these. There was also an issue with the scroll bar running back to the top, but I reported this and I got a reply saying this would be fixed in under an hour.

Antwort von Nimbus Web

Thanks for choosing Nimbus Note, Kevin!

Joseph
Digital/Translation Specialist in Kenia
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Finally, an all rounded note taker

Kommentare: Nimbus is has been a life savior in terms of combining useful tools into one simple interface, i have gotten rid of all my capture plugins, have discontinued my subscription elsewhere and i am now able to set up clients in single workspace thus eliminating confusion and maintaining tidiness.

This software combines very useful tools that i use almost every day. Its not easy to have a tool that takes notes, clips web pages, captures pages and stores your most important files all together. I love their CNAME feature and what i will love more is their whitelisting my workspace all under one roof! In addition, i get a generous storage package of 200GB and 40 workspace more than enough for my client. Nimbus is not your usual note taking tool, its the tool that other software wish they were.

It has a bit of a learning curve that i am still exploring although we have tons of resources and guides but i am taking my time to navigate through this massive software. Syncing has some issues but the team is very responsive so we are hoping they will sort it once and for all.

Antwort von Nimbus Web

Thanks for your review, Joseph! Minor syncing issues are to be resolved with the next updates.

Amador
CEO in Italien
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best alternative to Evernote

Kommentare: This is, by far, the best note-taking and organizational app out there, and I have used most of the popular ones, including Evernote and Paper by Dropbox. Nimbus is the most feature rich, including lots of useful templates for productivity and a good number of different use cases.

Ease of use. Many cool features, including lots of useful templates for productivity and organization, including charts and graphs, tables, spreadsheets, etc... The ability of clipping anything from the internet is way better than others I have tried (including Evernote). The calendar and tasks features are very well done and easy to use and include in your docs.

I cannot think of anything negative at this point. I have used this software for like 6 months now, and I am enjoying every bit of it.

Antwort von Nimbus Web

Thank you, Amador Costa for your support! We are happy to deliver value to you!

Olga
Olga
TOEFL Coach in Rumänien
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Best Note-Taking Management Tool

Kommentare: Well, it is just splendid. I am actually now using several note-taking tools: Nimbus Note, Evernote and Google Docs, but for some specific things which you need to be able to access quickly, create some drafts in one moment and save, it is probably the best solution.

I really like that it is easily accessible, adaptive, affordable, adjustable to the needs of every user, appealing and aesthetical. Besides, it is really user-friendly, useful and ultramodern. What's more, this note-taking tool is practical, powerful and helps you effectively keep your promising drafts. I enjoy this software more than just using some editors because MS Office and LibreOffice sometimes may be really slow-working, despite using good hardware, enough physical memory space, order and no bugs in your OS. Nimbus Web is responsive, reliable and really remarkable. It is absolutely not costly, and this thing is stylish and detail-sensitive. Word search is almost flawless, docs downloading is fast, notes ordering is easy-to-use and apply. You can easily add any tags, change fonts or wordings coloring, add to favorites or remove them, create tidy folders or clean them, restore the notes from trash, name and rename them. You can even create to-do-lists, share things, set reminders, or even upload some files. You can quickly print out note, search through notes, find something in a note. It is really a pragmatic, neat and just professional thing which I always need.

I dislike that I cannot change my email easily in my account. They offer to write to their support team, but it is just some extra hassle and I would want to have a reliable and quick way to change my email. Besides, sometimes it is working slowly in some browsers (especially in Chromium, OS Ubuntu Budgie 18.04.)

Antwort von Nimbus Web

Hi Olga! Thanks a lot for your review. We worked hard on our super documents concept and really happy that you enjoy our editor. We are sorry that you faced some issues and agree that the process of email change is rather complicated at the moment. We are already working on the functionality that will offer to change email quickly right from the Nimbus Note web client.

Marek
CEO in Polen
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nimbus Note Review

Kommentare: My experience with Nimbus Note was quite positive. Its versatility and comprehensive note-taking capabilities provided a convenient and organized way to manage my information. The synchronization and offline access features ensured that my notes were always available across devices. While there were occasional performance issues, they did not significantly hinder my overall experience. With some improvements in performance and user interface, Nimbus Note has the potential to become an even more powerful and user-friendly note-taking solution.

One of the things I liked most about Nimbus Note was its versatility and feature-rich nature. The ability to create and organize various types of notes, including text, images, audio, and even web clippings, made it a comprehensive solution for capturing and managing information. The seamless synchronization across multiple devices and the availability of offline access ensured that my notes were always accessible whenever and wherever I needed them. Additionally, the powerful search functionality and customizable tags made it easy to find and retrieve specific information quickly.

While Nimbus Note had many positive aspects, one thing I liked least was the occasional performance issues, especially when dealing with large note collections or attachments. There were times when it took longer than expected to sync or load notes, which could be a bit frustrating. Additionally, the user interface, although functional, could benefit from some refinements to enhance the overall user experience and make it even more intuitive and visually appealing.

vor 6 Monaten

Hans
CEO in Deutschland
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

"Swiss Army knife"-like tool

Kommentare: I like to use it for almost everything!
Before I used notepad++ and Word to remember thought/ideas and different Apps to manage my ToDos.
Now I always think "Nimbus" first. It is such a great way editing thoughts in a structured manned on the fly!
It is so easy and intuitive moving notes around (e.g. from folder "bugs" to "solved")!
I like and make heavy use of the option to share Notes and folders! A great way building a manual and sharing it with either an individual contact or in general (on the company website) as key documentation.
Your "Nimbus Help & Guides" was a great source for ideas!
Besides all that documentation and note taking use cases, I also collect links/bookmarks and complete articles or fragments! So easy to put it into the correct folder and tag it!

My favorite: How easy it is to include Gifs! Next is the wysiwyg editor, the nice mobile apps, general ease of use, excellent options to organize things (workspace, folders, many levels of subfolders), ton of features. And of course the excellent documentation!

Impossible sorting (defining the order of) workspaces and notes manually! Sporadic not working article captures (only at the beginning of my work; probably just bad luck ;-) ). I miss a general search feature for the help & guides; and a direct link to the forum on your website (or I simply couldn't find it yet).

Antwort von Nimbus Web

Hi Hans! Thanks for your feedback. We will improve our guides meanwhile you can use standard search, a link to the forum can be easily found in the website's footer.

Matthew
Matthew
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

A Nimbus that even Harry Potter would be jealous of.

I was actually turned onto Nimbus a couple of years ago when I needed to screenshot an entire email template for a client. I used to try to stitch together multiple screenshots to make it work and that's when a coworker told me about Nimbus. I can quickly and easily screenshot anything and everything, as well as record video, upload it to my account and share a link with all to see. I can even CNAME it so that it's branded. Wonderful! The team behind Nimbus is constantly pushing out updates and has added new products to its core offering that are amazing as well.

There's absolutely nothing I don't like about Nimbus. I wish there were some minor updates to the video recording aspect, but they've already said this is in the works and will actually deployed soon, so if that's my only pain point and it's already addressed, then that leaves...nothing!

Antwort von Nimbus Web

Thanks for your support, Matthew! We are working hard to satisfy our users' needs.

Karim
Founder in Malaysia
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nimbus Note is my Swiss Army Knive

A very helpful for immediate and automatic synchronization between my desktop and mobile devices! Share any documents with my team or with guests/the public via a shared link. You can create an overview page of the project with sections, links to other pages with more detailed information You can document your meeting notes, project summary, new ideas, descriptions of everything.

Duplicating notes is not available on the desktop app. Search functionality needs more improvements

Antwort von Nimbus Web

Thanks for your review, Karim! We improved search functionality with the latest update - check it out!

Robbie
Robbie
Director in UK
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

So many use cases - a must have

Kommentare: Nimbus fills so many voids for us - many of which we didn't even know existed. Rather than writing an email, we put the information in a Nimbus note, file it in the appropriate folder and share it. No longer can people say 'I never received that email'. And then in terms of as an event hub it is a godsend. You create your notes in two folders - private for your staff team and public for everyone to see. You suddenly have all the internal information and a handy guide for your audience in one place, well presented and incredibly easy to update.

Its flexibility. Whilst we signed up for a note taking app, it turned into so much more. We use it for assigning briefs to staff, client portals, event hubs and general project management spaces.

From time to time its speed isn't the quickest, but there has been vast improvements on that front, so we aren't too concerned. When it comes to the tables it lacks a couple of basic functions like pinning the first column/row and resizing all rows/columns. A couple more tweaks to add more flexibility to its public page presentation would take them to the next level.

Valeriia
Valeriia
BDM in Ukraine
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Smooth Sailing

Kommentare: All in all, Nimbus Note has been a great fit for my needs. Despite the small quirks, it's turned a chaotic, disorganized process into something cohesive and transparent. Working with my team and clients has become more streamlined, and it feels like we're all on the same page. That's a big win, and I'd happily recommend it to others in my field.

I really appreciated how Nimbus Note streamlined our communication and collaboration. The internal workhub kept everything organized, and the client portals were like having a unique, online meeting room for each client. Everything was in one place, which was a huge relief.

While my experience was generally positive, I did run into some minor annoyances like occasional bugs.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi, Valeriia! We are grateful that you took the time to leave us a review. Your feedback motivates us to continue providing exceptional service to all our customers. If you have any further needs or questions, please reach out!

Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nimbus help me organize note with my team

Kommentare: Nimbus help me organize my entire note with my team,

easy to use, clean UI and UX, great customer support. i love everything from nimbus

i dont like the speed. lil bit slower. i hope nimbus keep improve speed, so we can work more faster

Antwort von Nimbus Web

Thanks for your feedback! We are constantly working on speed improvement and have great progress so far. We agree that there are still some issues, but speed improvement is one of our main priorities and we will increase it in our closest releases.

Angie
CEO in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Keeps ideas organized

Kommentare: It's super easy to set up and use. Their service is also outstanding. I wanted to add an additional email address for sending in documents and it was done within 30 minutes. I love being able to take notes and save ideas on the go while also managing projects.

I love the versatility of Nimbus Notes. I use it for everything from sharing documents with teammates to tracking my weekly runs. As a business owner, I need something that makes managing both work and personal easy and this fits the bill. It's easy to add notes, add screenshots, or email in attachments. They also have several ready to go templates for things like project launches or daily work.

This is no fault of Nimbus Notes, but I do wish it was integrated with Rocket Book. Otherwise, it's been easy to use.

Antwort von Nimbus Web

Thanks, Angie Ross! It's great to hear that you like our product! Concerning the Rocket Book, unfortunately, we can do nothing here as they don't have API.

Ramon
Ramon
Founder in Deutschland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Team & Service

Kommentare: I've seldom experienced such a passionate [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He is all over the place in various Facebook groups to answer hundreds of questions in light speed. In the past months the team has improved the service week after week.

In my opinion Evernote is a joke compared to this beast. NimbusNotes offers many more features and the price is a bargain for a team. Public notes can be beautifully branded and it is even possible to add scripts to embed live chat or other web functionality. It offers great flexibility in terms of organizing the notes in workspaces and folders. Every workspace can be branded individually. This is really great for company and team awareness!

Evernote has been slightly speedier to start the app.

Antwort von Nimbus Web

Thanks for your review, Ramon! Speed improvement is our priority.

Metallabbau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Alternative for Evernote

Kommentare: Overall, I am thrilled to discover Nimbus Note. In terms of features, it's better than Evernote. Devs are very active in improving the product. Nimbus Note has a very bright future ahead.

Nimbus Note is very easy to use, just like any other well-known note taking apps in the market. It looks and works like Evernote. If I'm not mistaken, the folder structure is unlimited, unlike on Evernote, which is up to 3 tiers only. They have an app for desktop and mobile too. The note editor is pretty straightforward, and it has more functionalities than Evernote.

Sometimes the desktop app and mobile app are having sync issues, but the devs are very active in fixing it and releasing updates.

Antwort von Nimbus Web

Thanks for the review! We are working hard on improvement and release updates regularly.