Über SkyCiv Structural 3D

Cloud-basiertes Programm zur Strukturanalyse, mit dem Benutzer komplexe 3D-Strukturen modellieren und lösen können.

Erfahre mehr über SkyCiv Structural 3D

The types of structural analysis that are offered are limited.

Bewertungen zu SkyCiv Structural 3D

SkyCiv Structural 3D hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 31 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SkyCiv Structural 3D bereits verwendet?

Juan Alejandro
Project Engineer in Mexiko
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software for innovation

Kommentare: Our business is on special designs for innovated processes that involved equipments and systems with structures that works in specific environments, so SkyCiv Structural 3D help us on the design with iteration process. We started of using SkyCiv Structural 3D when we developed a 6 m of diameter door for vacuum application with a huge hinge using just SkyCiv Structural 3D, it was the only option for designing on real time when we are welding and fabricating on shop, supporting the improvement process that changes the design every day.

The easy way of modelling, ideal for experienced and non experienced designers.

The mesh size when uses plates, I mean the most of the cases is just fine, but sometimes we design with our own plate design, so mesh and number of nodes are critical.

Nikunj
Executive in Indien

skyCiv Structural 3D

Kommentare: Linear and Non linear analysis easily carried out through this software. it gives speed result of them and easily access their files and program from web browser anytime.

Structural analysis software on the cloud. yes, easy to use . it is considering the less time for Structure analysis.

No, powerful analysis and design the structure through this software. It subjected to easily modelling functionality. it provides good and easy process for understanding and then analyzing.

Tiefbau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

It's nothing special

Kommentare: I have used both enercalcs and SkyCiv, which have similar capabilities. I prefer Enercalc because it is much more intuitive and easier to set up the simple calcs you want to do.

It was useful for analyzing a built-up steel section and had good visualization capabilities. Everything is saved in their cloud, which is a nice feature to have.

The types of structural analysis that are offered are limited. There may be more functions in the future, but for now it is useful only for a small number of projects.

Trevor
Founder and Principal in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

SkyCiv Structural 3D: Simply Impressive – We Like It!

SkyCiv Structural 3D's intuitive user interface and powerful engineering functionality streamline complex tasks, offering an unparalleled user experience for seasoned engineers.

Potential usability nuances may arise due to the learning curve but overall a good product!

Alexandros
Civil Engineer in Griechenland
Tiefbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A Powerful Tool for every Civil Engineer

User-friendly interface: The interface of SkyCiv Structural 3D is intuitive and easy to navigate, making it accessible for users with limited structural analysis experience.Wide range of analysis types: In addition to traditional static analysis, the software also supports dynamic analysis, which is a valuable tool for certain types of projects.

Price: Depending on the features and functionality you need, SkyCiv Structural 3D could be on the pricier side compared to some other structural analysis software options.

Mitch
CEO in USA
Tiefbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The program as well as the customer service is excellent !!

Kommentare: Ease of use and excellent results

The ease of use and the presentation of the results are both awesome. I have had ongoing interaction with the support team and everyone is excellent !

As with any program of this type it takes some time to really learn the functionality and become aware of everything it does, but, once you get there it is awesome.

Tiefbau, Selbstständig

Easy to learn

Kommentare: I have designed catwalks, stairways, platforms, and large (100 ft diameter) helipad roof. Their recent design optimizer for section selection is also a great plus!

Easy to learn. I didn't dig too much into user manuals. Lots of help from skyciv support team.

SkyCiv team is continually improving the software. Currently, it is well suited to my needs.

Stefano
Stefano
Technical drawing assistant in Peru
Architektur & Planung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

SkyCiv Structural 3D: unbeatable value for money

Kommentare: Satisfactory, it is an important and affordable tool for both students and professionals.

What I liked the most was that the prices are affordable. It also has an extensive list of tools which allow a complete structural analysis.

Among the disadvantages that I find and suggest that could be worked on are: the automated generation of designs and the ability to integrate with other design and analysis software.

Simo
Civil Engineer in Estland
Tiefbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Have to be experienced in engineering

Program is for users who are very much knowledge about engineering. For them it is very easy to make structural frames etc.

Like any other program, it has its own difficulties like getting the structure in the 3d model.

Antwort von SkyCiv Engineering

Hi Simo, Sorry to hear your experience was less than positive with only 3 stars. We pride ourselves on our customer service, so would like to see if there is anything we can do to turn this experience around for you. We work really hard at creating an intuitive and easy user experience, but do understand that there may be limitations if the user isn't as knowledgable in structural engineering. The software is built for structural engineers, as the type of work the program does is very technical by nature. So could I ask what the main challenges were? Is there anything we can do to improve in this area for engineers with less technical background? Look forward to hearing your response.

Architektur & Planung, Selbstständig

Great customer service!!

Kommentare: Great! I accidentally purchased the most expensive plan (my mistake, I’m pretty sure) so I emailed in a panic, and they responded within a few hours!! Immediately [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from SkyCiv refunded me the money and gave me the plan that I actually wanted. Best customer service ever:)

It’s very user-friendly and helpful for classes.

I don’t really like that some of the features, like the beam diagram with more than two point loads, are not free.

Bruce
Operations and Engineering Manager in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

SkyCiv Doing our Solar Carport Designs Daily!

Kommentare: A bit of a learning curve 5 years ago trying to do our designs efficiently and found SkyCiv and it made it all come together! Use it every day

It works very well and is really easy to use

I really don't have anything bad to say about the software

Ottmar
Engineer in Kanada
Kunststoffe, Selbstständig

Great software for solving structural problems

Kommentare: I am using the software to investigate the behavior of a construction given various elements to build it with. It is really easy to learn and you can use the built-in templates or make your own. It also allows the use of plates that can be meshed giving you a glimpse of FEA. The one thing that is outstanding is their service. Extremely helpful and going far beyond what you would expect in this day and age. I actually had one of the developers assist me, even making some drawings for me. I never had that happen with any software support and I can wholeheartedly recommend it.

Easy to learn, very flexible, great customer service, ability to specify custom materials

While I have not explored it in detail it seems the DXF import feature needs some work

Roberto
Civil Engineer in Chile

This Software makes Structural Engineering easy

Kommentare: We supply construction material in all the world, with the software we can design different systems since the interface is very versatile, quality of the presentation on reports is great giving us all the tools we need to get projects approved faster and at fair cost.

This is the most friendly engineering software I ever use, great reports and very intuitive interface, I travel to the world due to my job and I feel proud to present our reports and designs using this software to my peers and clients. I have just had one reason to contact the technical support and my problem was resolved on minutes.

The interface for mobile devices (Iphone) has to improve, not a handicap in overall since you will normally be designing in a laptop or desktop but I will like this to improve.

shaun
CTO in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love SkyCiv

Kommentare: Fast to model, fast to check, pretty easy to comprehend the results, lets you be a structural engineer of some skill within days instead of years.

I'm a mechanical engineer, not a structural one, but Skyciv let me ease into the game of structural design by providing a tool that lets me check my work very quickly, confirming or denying my designs without the need of a full structural engineering skill set.

Some parts are hard to grasp, and seem awkward, I have to consider I'm not a structural engineer, and one would expect some level of misunderstanding and complexity would be normal in a new field, and so i feel that Skyciv let me move with alacrity and ease, which i suspect would not have been possible other ways.

Don
Owner in Kanada
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An excellent full-featured, easy to learn tool

Kommentare: It took about 15 minutes to get the hang of it, and only a little longer to feel like I had mastered the functionality I needed. Even though I was only on a trial plan and made it clear that this was a one-off project, and I was not likely to buy a subscription the support was still attentive to my early-user needs.

It seems to cover almost any design challenge you may need to deal with.

As a casual user, the monthly price is a bit steep. However, if I had any regular recurring need for this kind of software in a business environment the price would be reasonable. For any non-business / home-owner or occasional user, the price can be daunting.

Matthew
Project Manager in Australien

Awesome!

Kommentare: Had a really good experience with SkyCiv. I use the software for simple analysis and did not want to pay thousands of dollars. It helped me make simple checks (mainly deflections and bending stress) without having to hand calculate them. Highly recommend them, they were also very quick to reply to issues/questions as well.

Robert
Professor Emeritus in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

This review concerns only the BEAM module.

Kommentare: I used the Beam Module on a special project and it served my needs quite well. I like the way beam and loading information are entered into the program. Solving is pretty quick and the results look quite good. I will be using the software only occasionally because of the nature of my work.

Christopher
Reliability and Improvement Engineer in Australien

Very Helpful and Useful Engineering Software

Kommentare: I found SkyCiv very useful for some of the work I have been undertaking over the last few months. Big advantage was that I didn't have to commit to an expensive licence. Very easy to use and thorough results. Would highly recommend and will continue to use the software in the future.

Vinay
Design and development engineer in Indien
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great software for analyzing forces in complex linkages

Kommentare: The software is really great. It has saved a lot of time that I might have otherwise spent doing hand calculations.
The GUI is very user friendly and computation is also pretty fast.
It's really a must have software if you are designing complex linkages.

Heinz
Civil Engineer in Ecuador

Use in Ecuador South American

Kommentare: The platform is very agile, even though it is in the cloud. As a senior engineer I really like all the applications to the point that I am thinking of not using Etabs.

Quick subscription, agile environment, access from anywhere.

Tutorials in Spanish, I use it in Ecuador. Codes of other regions, in this case Ecuador.

Adrian
Engineer in Australien

User friendly and Accessible

Kommentare: We invested in this software because it looked like an easy way to generate beam calculations efficiently. We really like that the interface is user-friendly and intuitive. In addition, it's easily accessible due to it being web-based.

Maarten
director in UK
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

intermediate stage - user review

Kommentare: Great - reponsive service and inherent willingess to improve platform and modules based on customer feedback

Automation and cross module interface

hand calculation sheet for windloads missing

Prabowo Budi
Student in Indonesien

Marvelous!

Kommentare: The software is very useful and its very very very easy to use even if im not so good at the other software, but i think if this software is cheaper enough i would like to buy it.
thats all.

Nitin
Student in Hongkong

Just what you need

Kommentare: It works wonders for civil and structural engineers who need someway to cross check their answers after finishing problems

Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good software for modeling

This tool is useful for modeling of structures and others. You cand do it quickly without many problems.

Actually, I have not experienced any problem, but the interface can be more easy to use.