Über Post Affiliate Pro

Steigere deinen Umsatz mit Affiliate-Marketing und der beliebten Affiliate-Software Post Affiliate Pro.

Erfahre mehr über Post Affiliate Pro

Post Affiliate Pro offers a great customer solution. They response very quickly on chat and you can also organize a call if you have any additional doubts.

Bewertungen zu Post Affiliate Pro

Post Affiliate Pro hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 604 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Post Affiliate Pro bereits verwendet?

Faliscia
Faliscia

Great software

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Joseph
Joseph
Project Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

" I love this program I highly recommend it."

Kommentare: Affiliates who are interested in tailoring their experience to their own needs can do so through our flexible, multi-tiered affiliate program. We've found our stride with Post Affiliate Pro, and that's made us delighted and eager to expand our advertising efforts.

Customer service and affiliate tracking software from this company are top-notch. I am quite impressed by Post Affiliate Pro's affiliate tracking program and superb customer service. That was a heavy load on my shoulders. Tracking software provides pinpoint accuracy. Our affiliates can easily be reached through their preferred social media platforms, and shared content may be seen at the affiliates' convenience thanks to the affiliate program's seamless integration with our services.

Just starting off with, but so far, so good. Ideally, tutorials would be based on the most recent stable release of our tool. Coming from a non-technical background, several functions take some getting used to.

letztes Jahr

Hi Joseph, Thank you very much for your kind review. We are glad to see that Post Affiliate Pro has been the right choice for you and your affiliate program. Remember, we are available 24/7 via chat and email so feel free to contact us any time in case of any questions or issues. Have a great day!

Maciej
Co-founder & Marketing Director in Kuwait
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Experience the Ultimate Affiliate Management Tool with Post Affiliate Pro

Kommentare: After using Post Affiliate Pro for a few months, I am impressed with its comprehensive features and intuitive dashboard. It is a reliable and powerful affiliate marketing solution that I highly recommend for businesses looking to maximize their affiliate marketing efforts.

Post Affiliate Pro is an easy-to-use and comprehensive affiliate marketing solution. It provides an easy way to manage and track affiliate campaigns. It also offers extensive reporting tools, fraud protection and real-time data analysis that makes it an ideal choice for businesses of all sizes.

Post Affiliate Pro can be somewhat difficult to navigate and understand for beginners. Additionally, the customer support can be slow at times and there are occasional glitches in the system.

letztes Jahr

Hi Maciej, Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad to hear that Post Affiliate Pro has been the right fit for you when it comes to managing your affiliate program. Remember, our support portal has all of our support guides and materials and our team is also available via chat 24/7 to assist with any questions! -Post Affiliate Pro team

Patrick
Operations in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It's Just Ok

Kommentare: What I was told would happen is not what is happening and I am beyond angry and frustrated. We had several meetings with you all and our team about our initials concerns and now that we are on board, it is not what we discussed.

It allows the admin to see activity. It's easy for an affiliate to sign up.

1. Many of our affiliates are unhappy because it tracks some of their sales but not all of them. 2. when they have an issue, they have no way of reaching someone for a quick answer. Therefore, we have to stop our busy day, get the concern from the affiliate, then try and communicate it properly to you all, then get your answer and try and communicate it to the unhappy affiliate and then if that answer is not sufficient, we start the whole middleman process all over again and end the end everyone get's frustrated. When a simple solution would be to allow the affiliate a place to reach you directly so that time is not wasting through a middle man (admin) and the issue can be explained and resolved quickly and correctly thereby improving quality for the affilate and less back and forth emails and chat for your resolution team.

Miriam
Program Administrator in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great system, great company

Kommentare: We've got a great affiliate program set up with multiple levels for affiliates who want different options that work for them. We've gotten into a groove with Post Affiliate Pro that has made us happy and ready to promote our company even more in the future.

I absolutely love the support that comes with this system! Every time I have a question, the amazing guys at Post Affiliate Pro get back to me within minutes with an answer or more questions to clarify what I'm looking for. They don't just settle for canned answers - they really want to understand our needs and to help us implement the best solution. The system they've put together is comprehensive and allows us to do a ton of customization.

Sometimes it's hard to understand the online instructions, but it's so easy to just message support that it hasn't been that much of an issue for us.

Antwort von QualityUnit

Hi Miriam! Thank you for your detailed review and feedback of our product, Post Affiliate Pro. :)

Co-founder in UK
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I tested a lot of affiliate softwares....

Kommentare: Truly excellent. PAP did most of the heavy lifting for me -- allowing me to focus on customizing the dashboard for affiliates - adding our own copy etc etc

We had to move froma different affiliate software - as it was proving extremely unreliable and not tracking certain clicks. As a result - I jumped on many calls with different affiliate software that promised the world. Post Affiliate Pro was the only software that made sense - was relatively easy to use - while at the same time having a great selection of tools and services that we need. The CUSTOMER SUPPORT was also AMAZING (must mention [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in particular for all his help)

The dashboard from the merchant's point of view looks a little old fashioned - but that's just an aesthetic thing.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Trustpilot und Everflow

Warum Post Affiliate Pro gewählt wurde: Our previous affiliate software tool did not track properly and kept letting us down.

Zuvor genutzte Software: ClickFunnels

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Post Affiliate Pro: for the reasons I've listed above

Antwort von QualityUnit

Hello Chris, thank you for your honest review and feedback on Post Affiliate Pro. Wish you a lot of success!

Donovan
Donovan
CEO in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Amazing upgrades from using it 15 years ago

Kommentare: It's great software. I used it 15 years ago and it's only gotten better. No fluff, just the features you want and need that other software charges unreasonable amounts for.

The ability to have dynamic affiliate links generated on the fly via their email address. For example, I don't need to manually create affiliate or customer accounts to have them send traffic and be credited. I can simply append the end of my URL with their email or a unique identifier and it generates their affiliate account which I can approve or disapprove into a specific commission group (or no commission group for customer bonuses).

The purchase pixel wasn't hard to implement but it took slightly longer as I didn't know PHP very well.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Omnistar Affiliate, ClientCircle und ReferralHero

Warum Post Affiliate Pro gewählt wurde: The implementation was super quick too compared to referral candy. Referral Candy wanted WAY too much of my backend and their MD5 generator only works if you run the server, not on a normal hosting account that can't generate MD5 via php.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Post Affiliate Pro: Ease of implementation, ability to have customers send traffic and have it credited before I've approved their affiliate account. Tracking pixel was a breeze if you know a small level of PHP.

Antwort von QualityUnit

Hello Donovan, thank you for your feedback on Post Affiliate Pro! We are pleased to see your satisfaction with it. Wish you a lot of success!

Anya
Anya
Social Media Marketing Specialist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

"I love this program, it is easy to use and very useful."

Kommentare: They are , in my opinion, a fantastic buy for the price. Have used them for years and never been let down.

The program performs admirably in its intended roles of keeping tabs on affiliate commissions and managing campaigns for a wide variety of products and services. Please understand how important this is to the success of our company.

It would be helpful if Support could be accessed in real time through telephone. The company's email follow-up, however, is usually rather prompt.

vor 7 Monaten

Hello Anya! Thank you very much for your review! We are happy to see that Post Affiliate Pro has never let you down :) - Post Affiliate Pro Team

Stephanie
Stephanie
System Administrator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Allows us to run our affiliate program cheaply

Kommentare: Affiliate marketing is a potent tool, and I'm putting it to use to grow my company's revenue. Affiliates are doing all the legwork, so I don't have to spend a ton of money on advertising on Google or Facebook.

The monitoring system is highly precise. Affiliate pro's seamless integration with services makes it simple to distribute and discuss company-related content among our affiliates via their preferred social media platforms and at their convenience.

The newest version of our software should be used as the basis for the guides. As someone who did not study technology in college, I find that it takes me longer to grasp certain functions.

letztes Jahr

Hello Stephanie! Thank you for your review of Post Affiliate Pro. We're thrilled to hear that you find our software to be a great tool for your company. If you need any assistance with the software, please feel free to reach out to us. We are always happy to help. :) - Post Affiliate Pro Team

Charley
Charley
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A very good company to do business with

Kommentare: I am really impressed with this company but communication has been an issue with me from the start. I actually contacted your company first and was told you couldn't help me. I went with another company who lied about what they can do and wasted a lot of my time. I came across your company again and actually called in and learned that you could do what I needed and got started with you. I had a really good guy helping me and then all the sudden I was talking to a new person everyday and no one understood what I was saying. It wasn't until the orginal guy reached back out to me that I was able to move forward. I would personally just like to work with one person on my account.

I wanted to do some things with my affiliate program that I just couldn't get done anywhere else. Post Affiliate Pro really came through for my business.

I would really like for the customer to log-in and come directly to my emails that I written for them, instead of them having to search through the program to find them.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: LeadDyno

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Post Affiliate Pro: Your product was the only one that can do what I need to do for my affiliates.

Antwort von QualityUnit

Hello, thank you very much for your nice feedback :) We appreciate it. Have a nice day :)

Ana
Ana
cmo in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

A great experience

Kommentare: It offer a really good marketing and promotion tools for affiliates. The platform provides affiliates with a variety of marketing and promotional tools to help them promote the business, increasing the chances of success and expansion of the affiliate program.

Pro offers a complete, automated solution for running affiliate programmes. From recruiting and managing affiliates to tracking referrals and payments, the tool simplifies and streamlines the entire process. I love it

It may require some learning time, especially for those unfamiliar with affiliate program management platforms. Users may need to invest additional time and resources to fully leverage all the functionalities.

vor 10 Monaten

Hello Ana, Thank you for your amazing review of Post Affiliate Pro. We're thrilled to hear that you find our software to be a great tool for you. If you need any assistance with the software, please feel free to reach out to us. We are always happy to help. :) - Post Affiliate Pro Team

Ashley
Boutique Owner in USA
Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Best For The Money

Kommentare: Yes, overall Post Affiliate Pro is the best cost for a new business that uses affiliates and wants to pay them for sharing their unique website link to track sales. However prepare for a huge headache when setting everything up. It also takes a while to hear back from customer service when a problem arises.

I really enjoy the ease of this website from the affiliate standpoint. It is easy to navigate and check up on sales and tracking. For affiliates the links that are needed to share are easy to find and already made up for you once you sign up.

From the business owner standpoint this program is rather complicated to use unless you are software savvy. While trying to set up the website I ran into so many problems that I could not figure out on my own which was disheartening. They appear to have old instructions which are supposed to be an easy way to walk you through setting up each different aspect of your new affiliate program. They do show pictures however those pictures are outdated and do not correctly represent the current website layout that they have. Customer Service is based out of a different country which makes timing everything hard while trying to work with them. They also only provide Paypal as a way to pay your affiliates if you live in the United States like myself. This is unfortunate with Paypal always shutting down accounts and holding onto money. They do offer two other options but those are for other countries. They also seem to set everything up for needing their help which they then start to charge you extra for that help.

Antwort von QualityUnit

Thank you for your honest review. We are trying to do our best to offer free integration and setup service - ready to use stage, for all new customers to make their life easier. The integration process is free of charge and our integration team can help with the implementation of any ready to use integration method. In case there is some outdated information in any integration method, just let us know and we will be happy to update it. As you know interface can change and we are handling almost 200 unique integration methods. Regarding the payout the affiliates, we offer unlimited options which you can use since you are able to define your own payout option. PayPal is used as the most common example, but you are able to work with any payment processor which support mass payments via CSV file. Such as Stripe or Skrill for instance. In case you have more suggestions, do not hesitate to contact us via andrej@postaffiliatepro.com We are here for you.

CEO in USA

Most Cost Effective Solution Ever

Kommentare: Overall I love this software. I've used it for many years, and it consistently performs. Very little downtime over the years and support is always right on top of any issues if they exist.

This system has so many features. Many features I never use but it is nice to know I have access. Virtually any scenario I can imagine I would be in with affiliates, Post Affiliate Pro allows me to do.

I wish some of the integrations were a bit easier. Some instances in integrating with lesser known software was a bit challenging.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: LinkTrust

Antwort von QualityUnit

Hello, we appreciate your review of Post Affiliate Pro. In addition, we are happy to hear that the software tracking and various functions are going well for your company. Our technical team does not currently offer support via phone, but we are available 24/7 via chat or email in case of any questions or issues!

Brian
USA
Quelle: GetApp

A sophisticated piece of software for an affordable price.

Four years ago, when I started looking for software that would allow me to setup and manage an affiliate program for my company I was surprised to learn that most providers charged a percentage of each sale in addition to the monthly fee for using their service. As a small business, I wasn't interested in giving up a piece of my business to a software provider so I continued my search until I discovered Post Affiliate Pro. At first I was pleased to find a flat monthly fee so I signed up for the free trial. My experience setting up the software was positive overall, but it was their customer support that really turned me into a fan. The quality of the product combined with the affordable pricing and exceptional service is the reason I have been a loyal customer for nearly 5 years.

I think the documentation could be improved. Videos would be a nice touch and there was some pretty serious confusion over a very important technical aspect (DirectLink URLs) that resulted in me paying out unearned commissions. I think this could have been avoided with better documentation.

Mark
Affiliate Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good bang for the buck

Kommentare: Overall positive. We've been with PAP for over 3 years and recently vetted out other software to see if we wanted to make a move, but overall PAP was the best fit.

Flexibility to use one generic pixel and train the software to slot into the correct payouts based on product ID.

Cloud based (Post Affiliate Pro hosted) version doesn't allow auto-creation of unique tracking id's upon click, which makes for more difficult set up and a less friendly user experience for affiliates.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Ontraport, Keap und TUNE

Antwort von QualityUnit

Hello Mark, thank you for your feedback and review. We appreciate it. Have a great day!

Ben
Director in Spanien

Good however live chat needs more people, sat for 8 minutes between question and answers.

Functionality and progression of services. Also, the fact that PostAffiliatePro is becoming the go-to, means it is easier to integrate with partners.

Live chat support. Hire more people and provide a quicker service. 31 minutes to answer a simple question with 8-minute silence gaps between questions and answers, is not good. When actually answered, it was good, but just took forever. Also when I asked if there was anyone there?, they told me "be patient". After waiting another 8 minutes I chased again and was sent "I am writing" .. I responded "what are you writing a book, dude?" .. the response was, "please refrain from calling me dude". I explained that "dude" was not offensive. There was clealry some language issues which was notable in the typed messages as well. As I say, they did answer well in the end and were helpful, just took FOREVER and did not engage in the way I'd have expected. Possibly some engagement training and definitely more seats and will be a lot better.

Matthew
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Useful if you're starting from scratch

Kommentare: If you are starting an affiliate program from scratch, then this software will likely work reasonably well for you. However, if you have a large affiliate program with many affiliates, promotions, coupons and lifetime referral data, be prepared for a hassle. Migration of your data is going to be slow and painful at times. Much of which could be solved by a more robust import tool and better documentation. I spent weeks with support, submitting numerous tickets trying to figure out how to migrate our data and setup an affiliate promotion similar to what we had in our old system.

It has many features and you'll likely be able to setup a commission structure that works for you and your business.

1. Basic importing is a real hassle with this software. Import functionality needs a complete overhaul. Basic coupon importing that consists of a two column spreadsheet cannot be imported without custom PHP coding and use of the API. Why this functionality is omitted from import is beyond me. 2. Documentation is outdated and could be expanded. I found numerous inconsistencies or missing information which required several support tickets to clear up. 3. Support is hit and miss. Sometimes they can go above an beyond, other times they simply say "sorry the software can't do that". Providing constructive criticism about the software and what needs to be improved seem to fall on deaf ears. 4. They allow you to add something like 20 custom fields, but getting the data in/out via the API or through extensions can be difficult because they only allow up to 5 fields. Why offer the ability to have 20 custom fields but only give users the ability to access 5 of them is beyond me. I should be able to access all the data at any point.

kitenda
head of marketing in Uganda
Kosmetik, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

best customer affiliate software

Affiliate discount coupons, as a marketing strategy , coupon marketing helps us target customers who desire to save money on thier purchases and through this affiliates offer coupons to our current customersi in order to promote sales, the coupons are easy to design and can be used offfline.also the smart links option has enabled us to automatically choose and set multiple banner destination URL for each banner and this is important in rediecting our website visitors to their target pages or locations

the user interface is not good and the software lacks most of the essential integretions with other online platforms that would improve on users experience

vor 10 Monaten

Hello Kitenda, Thank you for your review of Post Affiliate Pro. We're thrilled to hear that you find our software to be a great tool for your company. If you need any assistance with the software, please feel free to reach out to us. We are always happy to help. :) - Post Affiliate Pro Team

Graydon
Technical Engineer in USA
Onlinemedien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great features, even better support

Kommentare: Very positive. Again, some nitpicks (sometimes the software shows its age, and there are some limitations mentioned) but compared to every other platform we use, it's by far the smoothest. We have been blown away.

The features are diverse and powerful. We run a very complicated affiliate program, and PostAffiliatePro manages it easily. If you've been frustrated by poor support from you software platforms, then PAP will be a breath of fresh air. I don't think English is the first language for *some* of the support staff, but It's never caused a major problem, and oh my gosh do they know their product. Their tier 1 support has the knowledge I'd expect from tier 2 or even 3 in some cases. Top notch.

There *are* some limitations, and a few things could be better. For example, there's a limit to the number of custom fields you can add to affiliate profiles, the API documentation could be better organized, and some of the reports can be tough to find and understand. I do often have to explain them to our affiliates and affiliate management team. They make sense to me, but obviously aren't perfectly user-friendly since I have explain them so much.

Courtney
President in USA
Internet, Selbstständig

Truly a top-of-class product

Kommentare: I've been using PAP for over 10 years and very happy with it.

The broad array of features is quite impressive and could be a bit overwhelming, in a good way. There are features that we never thought that we needed for our project, but after becoming acquainted with them, we have successfully implemented them.

Like any other product of this heft, the learning curve could be a bit intimidating. It took a while for me to fully grasp the full functionality. This initial challenge was made much easier with the stellar customer support that always seems to be there when needed.

Antwort von QualityUnit

Hi Courtney, Thank you very much for such an excellent review. It's absolutely incredible that Post Affiliate Pro continues to be the right choice for you 10 years later! The plethora of features can seem overwhelming at first, but it's great to see that you have been taking full use of them and using them to your advantage. Here's to many more years together - you know where to find us if you ever need any help!

Karrie
Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The Best Affiliate Software on the market!

Kommentare: I had tried several other programs. I was constantly having to track and hunt down orders that didn’t attach to the correct affiliate. This rarely happens now. Maybe 1-2 times a year.

It’s easy to use. There’s several filters for reports. Payments to affiliates are a breeze.

I would like to be able to set goals. For example, if the leader of a large team of affiliates doesn’t reach a sales goal, they won’t get commissions from their teams sales. They have to reach the goal first.

Antwort von QualityUnit

Hi Karrie, Thank you very much for your amazing feedback! It's amazing to hear that Post Affiliate Pro has been the right fit for you and your company. You could consider setting up performance rewards in your account to reward your affiliates that exceed a certain number of sales. Send us an email at support@postaffiliatepro.com and we can discuss this more!

Lauren
Marketing & Affiliate Manager in USA

Customer service is amazing

The Post Affiliate Pro customer service team is one of the best parts. They are so quick to help through the chat box, polite, and SO helpful. I have chatted them very frequently with questions, and they are just simply amazing.

I do chat them more than I wish I needed to because Post Affiliate Pro can be a little difficult to understand at times. It is good in many ways, but a little complicated sometimes.

Antwort von QualityUnit

Hello Lauren, thank you very much for your awesome feedback! We are thrilled to see that you are happy with our customer support. We understand that it might be a bit complicated to comprehend all the options possibilities and the features in the beginning and that is why we wanted to be available 24/7 so that we could assist you whenever needed, day or night :) You know where to find us should you have any questions! :)

Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Post Affiliate Pro

Kommentare: It's a very good software for tracking the system and its integrates with all kind of web pages.And the strongest feature is tracking system of this software.

It is most useful post affiliate pro .we can findIt's integration with all kind of web pages and tracking management systems one of the best tracking software which helps to keep better record.We will able to work with unlimited affliates and updates are free.

Post Affiliate pro does not handle contain for SEO optimization in addition this product is good so far.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your review of Post Affiliate Pro! If you need any assistance with the software, please feel free to reach out to us. We are always happy to help. :) - Post Affiliate Pro Team

donna
manager in USA
Sportartikel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: Very positive experience

Fast customer service. Very willing to explain in detail how-to's.

While the system is easy to use, you do have to set things up. It's not a big deal. Personally, this was the first system of it's kind I had used.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Donna, Thank you very much for your review. We are glad to hear that Post Affiliate Pro has been the right choice for you and that you have been satisfied with the benefits it brings to your affiliate program. Our customer team is available for you 24/7 in case of any questions or issues! -Post Affiliate Pro team

Doug
Developer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Rockin software

Kommentare: I used Post Affiliate to launch my Networking business several years ago. Although I am not running that business at the moment, I HIGHLY recommend this software for your business! When I jump back into another business where I need software like this...I do not have to research anywhere else...Post Affiliate is my go to place!

all the features on tracking and ease to access accounts

really can't think of any issues that would be considered a con

Antwort von QualityUnit

Hi Doug, Thank you very much for your kind review. It's awesome to hear that Post Affiliate Pro has been the right fit for you in the past and that it remains on the top of your list for any future business. Our support is available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have and help you get back on track whenever needed.

Vince
eCommerce Marketing Developer in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Stuff!

Kommentare: Nice software, fairly priced, customizable, great customer support.

Post Affiliate Pro was universally the most recommended software. We were looking for a solution to build our own affiliate program with our rules and our style. PAP was able to handle it with a few days of customization.

The full-featured nature of the product makes it great for a company like ours that wants to customize it to how we want the software to work. It did take many conversations with the support team to get it tweaked, but they did deliver. For someone who might not be as savvy, it could be a really tough journey to setup, but that's also what makes it great - the level of customization available.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: iDevAffiliate

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Post Affiliate Pro: More reviews available, good ratings.

Antwort von QualityUnit

Thank you very much fot your nice feedback. we are happy that you are satisfied with us :) We still working on our improvement :) Have a nice day.