Über Post Affiliate Pro

Steigere deinen Umsatz mit Affiliate-Marketing und einer herausragenden Affiliate-Software: Post Affiliate Pro.

Erfahre mehr über Post Affiliate Pro

Post Affiliate Pro offers a great customer solution. They response very quickly on chat and you can also organize a call if you have any additional doubts.

Bewertungen zu Post Affiliate Pro

Post Affiliate Pro hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 607 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Post Affiliate Pro bereits verwendet?

Faliscia

Joseph
Joseph
Project Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

" I love this program I highly recommend it."

Kommentare: Affiliates who are interested in tailoring their experience to their own needs can do so through our flexible, multi-tiered affiliate program. We've found our stride with Post Affiliate Pro, and that's made us delighted and eager to expand our advertising efforts.

Customer service and affiliate tracking software from this company are top-notch. I am quite impressed by Post Affiliate Pro's affiliate tracking program and superb customer service. That was a heavy load on my shoulders. Tracking software provides pinpoint accuracy. Our affiliates can easily be reached through their preferred social media platforms, and shared content may be seen at the affiliates' convenience thanks to the affiliate program's seamless integration with our services.

Just starting off with, but so far, so good. Ideally, tutorials would be based on the most recent stable release of our tool. Coming from a non-technical background, several functions take some getting used to.

letztes Jahr

Hi Joseph, Thank you very much for your kind review. We are glad to see that Post Affiliate Pro has been the right choice for you and your affiliate program. Remember, we are available 24/7 via chat and email so feel free to contact us any time in case of any questions or issues. Have a great day!

Maciej
Co-founder & Marketing Director in Kuwait

Experience the Ultimate Affiliate Management Tool with Post Affiliate Pro

Kommentare: After using Post Affiliate Pro for a few months, I am impressed with its comprehensive features and intuitive dashboard. It is a reliable and powerful affiliate marketing solution that I highly recommend for businesses looking to maximize their affiliate marketing efforts.

Post Affiliate Pro is an easy-to-use and comprehensive affiliate marketing solution. It provides an easy way to manage and track affiliate campaigns. It also offers extensive reporting tools, fraud protection and real-time data analysis that makes it an ideal choice for businesses of all sizes.

Post Affiliate Pro can be somewhat difficult to navigate and understand for beginners. Additionally, the customer support can be slow at times and there are occasional glitches in the system.

letztes Jahr

Hi Maciej, Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad to hear that Post Affiliate Pro has been the right fit for you when it comes to managing your affiliate program. Remember, our support portal has all of our support guides and materials and our team is also available via chat 24/7 to assist with any questions! -Post Affiliate Pro team

Herbert
Gerente in Brasilien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Sharing my experience with "Post Affiliate Pro"

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: My experience with Post Affiliate Pro has been positive. The interface is intuitive, making affiliate management easy. Detailed reports help you monitor performance, and technical support is fast and efficient. Despite the initial learning curve, the software proved to be a valuable tool for my business.

What I liked most about Post Affiliate Pro was the intuitive interface, detailed reports and efficient technical support.

What I liked least were the additional costs for extra features, the initial complexity for configuration and the learning curve for new users.

letzten Monat

Thanks for sharing your experience with Post Affiliate Pro! We’re happy to hear that you find our interface intuitive and our reports and support helpful. We understand your concerns about the additional costs and the complexity of the initial setup. If you need any assistance, feel free to reach out anytime. - The Post Affiliate Pro Team

Patrick
Operations in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It's Just Ok

Kommentare: What I was told would happen is not what is happening and I am beyond angry and frustrated. We had several meetings with you all and our team about our initials concerns and now that we are on board, it is not what we discussed.

It allows the admin to see activity. It's easy for an affiliate to sign up.

1. Many of our affiliates are unhappy because it tracks some of their sales but not all of them. 2. when they have an issue, they have no way of reaching someone for a quick answer. Therefore, we have to stop our busy day, get the concern from the affiliate, then try and communicate it properly to you all, then get your answer and try and communicate it to the unhappy affiliate and then if that answer is not sufficient, we start the whole middleman process all over again and end the end everyone get's frustrated. When a simple solution would be to allow the affiliate a place to reach you directly so that time is not wasting through a middle man (admin) and the issue can be explained and resolved quickly and correctly thereby improving quality for the affilate and less back and forth emails and chat for your resolution team.

Miriam
Program Administrator in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great system, great company

Kommentare: We've got a great affiliate program set up with multiple levels for affiliates who want different options that work for them. We've gotten into a groove with Post Affiliate Pro that has made us happy and ready to promote our company even more in the future.

I absolutely love the support that comes with this system! Every time I have a question, the amazing guys at Post Affiliate Pro get back to me within minutes with an answer or more questions to clarify what I'm looking for. They don't just settle for canned answers - they really want to understand our needs and to help us implement the best solution. The system they've put together is comprehensive and allows us to do a ton of customization.

Sometimes it's hard to understand the online instructions, but it's so easy to just message support that it hasn't been that much of an issue for us.

Antwort von QualityUnit

Hi Miriam! Thank you for your detailed review and feedback of our product, Post Affiliate Pro. :)

Donovan
Donovan
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Amazing upgrades from using it 15 years ago

Kommentare: It's great software. I used it 15 years ago and it's only gotten better. No fluff, just the features you want and need that other software charges unreasonable amounts for.

The ability to have dynamic affiliate links generated on the fly via their email address. For example, I don't need to manually create affiliate or customer accounts to have them send traffic and be credited. I can simply append the end of my URL with their email or a unique identifier and it generates their affiliate account which I can approve or disapprove into a specific commission group (or no commission group for customer bonuses).

The purchase pixel wasn't hard to implement but it took slightly longer as I didn't know PHP very well.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Omnistar Affiliate , ClientCircle und ReferralHero

Warum Post Affiliate Pro gewählt wurde: The implementation was super quick too compared to referral candy. Referral Candy wanted WAY too much of my backend and their MD5 generator only works if you run the server, not on a normal hosting account that can't generate MD5 via php.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Post Affiliate Pro: Ease of implementation, ability to have customers send traffic and have it credited before I've approved their affiliate account. Tracking pixel was a breeze if you know a small level of PHP.

Antwort von QualityUnit

Hello Donovan, thank you for your feedback on Post Affiliate Pro! We are pleased to see your satisfaction with it. Wish you a lot of success!

Anya
Anya
Social Media Marketing Specialist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

"I love this program, it is easy to use and very useful."

Kommentare: They are , in my opinion, a fantastic buy for the price. Have used them for years and never been let down.

The program performs admirably in its intended roles of keeping tabs on affiliate commissions and managing campaigns for a wide variety of products and services. Please understand how important this is to the success of our company.

It would be helpful if Support could be accessed in real time through telephone. The company's email follow-up, however, is usually rather prompt.

vor 10 Monaten

Hello Anya! Thank you very much for your review! We are happy to see that Post Affiliate Pro has never let you down :) - Post Affiliate Pro Team

Stephanie
Stephanie
System Administrator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Allows us to run our affiliate program cheaply

Kommentare: Affiliate marketing is a potent tool, and I'm putting it to use to grow my company's revenue. Affiliates are doing all the legwork, so I don't have to spend a ton of money on advertising on Google or Facebook.

The monitoring system is highly precise. Affiliate pro's seamless integration with services makes it simple to distribute and discuss company-related content among our affiliates via their preferred social media platforms and at their convenience.

The newest version of our software should be used as the basis for the guides. As someone who did not study technology in college, I find that it takes me longer to grasp certain functions.

Antwort von QualityUnit

Hello Stephanie! Thank you for your review of Post Affiliate Pro. We're thrilled to hear that you find our software to be a great tool for your company. If you need any assistance with the software, please feel free to reach out to us. We are always happy to help. :) - Post Affiliate Pro Team

Charley
Charley
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A very good company to do business with

Kommentare: I am really impressed with this company but communication has been an issue with me from the start. I actually contacted your company first and was told you couldn't help me. I went with another company who lied about what they can do and wasted a lot of my time. I came across your company again and actually called in and learned that you could do what I needed and got started with you. I had a really good guy helping me and then all the sudden I was talking to a new person everyday and no one understood what I was saying. It wasn't until the orginal guy reached back out to me that I was able to move forward. I would personally just like to work with one person on my account.

I wanted to do some things with my affiliate program that I just couldn't get done anywhere else. Post Affiliate Pro really came through for my business.

I would really like for the customer to log-in and come directly to my emails that I written for them, instead of them having to search through the program to find them.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: LeadDyno

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Post Affiliate Pro: Your product was the only one that can do what I need to do for my affiliates.

Antwort von QualityUnit

Hello, thank you very much for your nice feedback :) We appreciate it. Have a nice day :)

Ana
Ana
cmo in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

A great experience

Kommentare: It offer a really good marketing and promotion tools for affiliates. The platform provides affiliates with a variety of marketing and promotional tools to help them promote the business, increasing the chances of success and expansion of the affiliate program.

Pro offers a complete, automated solution for running affiliate programmes. From recruiting and managing affiliates to tracking referrals and payments, the tool simplifies and streamlines the entire process. I love it

It may require some learning time, especially for those unfamiliar with affiliate program management platforms. Users may need to invest additional time and resources to fully leverage all the functionalities.

letztes Jahr

Hello Ana, Thank you for your amazing review of Post Affiliate Pro. We're thrilled to hear that you find our software to be a great tool for you. If you need any assistance with the software, please feel free to reach out to us. We are always happy to help. :) - Post Affiliate Pro Team

Ashley
Boutique Owner in USA
Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Best For The Money

Kommentare: Yes, overall Post Affiliate Pro is the best cost for a new business that uses affiliates and wants to pay them for sharing their unique website link to track sales. However prepare for a huge headache when setting everything up. It also takes a while to hear back from customer service when a problem arises.

I really enjoy the ease of this website from the affiliate standpoint. It is easy to navigate and check up on sales and tracking. For affiliates the links that are needed to share are easy to find and already made up for you once you sign up.

From the business owner standpoint this program is rather complicated to use unless you are software savvy. While trying to set up the website I ran into so many problems that I could not figure out on my own which was disheartening. They appear to have old instructions which are supposed to be an easy way to walk you through setting up each different aspect of your new affiliate program. They do show pictures however those pictures are outdated and do not correctly represent the current website layout that they have. Customer Service is based out of a different country which makes timing everything hard while trying to work with them. They also only provide Paypal as a way to pay your affiliates if you live in the United States like myself. This is unfortunate with Paypal always shutting down accounts and holding onto money. They do offer two other options but those are for other countries. They also seem to set everything up for needing their help which they then start to charge you extra for that help.

Antwort von QualityUnit

Thank you for your honest review. We are trying to do our best to offer free integration and setup service - ready to use stage, for all new customers to make their life easier. The integration process is free of charge and our integration team can help with the implementation of any ready to use integration method. In case there is some outdated information in any integration method, just let us know and we will be happy to update it. As you know interface can change and we are handling almost 200 unique integration methods. Regarding the payout the affiliates, we offer unlimited options which you can use since you are able to define your own payout option. PayPal is used as the most common example, but you are able to work with any payment processor which support mass payments via CSV file. Such as Stripe or Skrill for instance. In case you have more suggestions, do not hesitate to contact us via andrej@postaffiliatepro.com We are here for you.

Akash
CTO in Indonesien
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, reliable & cost friendly

Kommentare: Over the experience of using PAP has been great. The ease of use, reliability and cost make an attractive combination that is hard to resist.

Three things stand out to me after using Post Affiliate Pro (PAP) for 3+ years. 1) The ease of use is just incredible. Not just for the developer setting up the code in the beginning but esp for non-technical marketing people to pick up the tool and immediately start using it to build out your affiliate program. This is esp helpful for the affiliate themselves, as they need to access their 'affiliate dashboard' to get their referral + earning data. 2) After extensive testing by our team, we can confidently say that the data generated by PAP is reliable and has a good trust and confidence standing in the community of merchants and affiliates. 3) For the cost of less than $100, it is more than covered from the affiliate earnings. In no-time you are able to set up your affiliate program and reliably introduce an additional source of revenue for your business.

Maybe the UI needs some upgrading. But that's a personal preference.

Antwort von QualityUnit

Hi Akash, Thank you very much for such excellent feedback. It's amazing to hear that Post Affiliate Pro has been the right fit for you and that getting used to it has been smooth and intuitive experience for you. Our team works hard every day to further enhance and improve the software and comments like yours help push us in the right direction. Keep up the great work - we are happy to have you with us!

Warren
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Stay in front of the curve

Kommentare: If you have ever faced a non-payment issue with an affiliate and multiply it by 100 you will understand the value of Post Affiliate Pro, It really works. It tracks accurately, and post efficiently and helps you efficiently manage and enjoy having a productive affiliate program. You still need to be smart, but you do not have to be a genius.

The software grows with you, it handles the smallest to a more than md-size affiliate system. It has plug-in features that make customizing easy and efficient along with all the tools needed to help your affiliates grow

Slightly limited on affiliate back office design

Antwort von QualityUnit

Hi Warren, Thank you very much for such an excellent review! It is simply amazing to see that you have been taking full advantage of all the features that Post Affiliate Pro has to offer and that you truly make it work for you and your needs. You know where to find us if you ever need any help - our team is available 24/7 to answer any questions!

Peter
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Used 4+ years. Very satisfied!

Kommentare: The overall experience is great. It's a reliable company, things just work. And they've always answered my questions connecting me with senior people from the company to help us out. Very few software companies we've used for so many years without canceling.

When I first had to integrate this software back in January 2015 I was doing a lot of things in our company by myself. The tech team at Post affiliate pro helped me set everything up correctly. I remember I spoke with senior people from the company at no cost. And I haven't had any issues ever since. Few times we had questions over the years and they always respond quickly. Very reliable company.

At the very beginning of choosing the software, they had the option to either pay monthly or set it up for a one-time payment on your servers. If I knew we would use it for so many years.. I would have chosen the latter. But it's okay. It's still worth it.

Antwort von QualityUnit

Hi Peter, thank you for your dedication and for being with us for 4 years already! :) Cheers to another 4 years (at least). :)

Jon
Manager in Taiwan
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I am very pleased with PAP and I am really glad I chose to purchase it over its competitors/peers

Kommentare: I really needed an affiliate program for my store. I studied a lot and tried others before settling on PAP in the end. I used leaddyno and tried idevaffiliate. Both of those were not as good as PAP. PAP is super function rich. It is hands down the best affiliate software on the market. Yoiu can do anything you want in it. Do tiers, MLM, make offline coupons, you name it. Leaddyno is bad. It has very few functions and they want to charge you an arm for everything. The issue with idevaffiliate was their customer service. They are very short. they have no interest in going the extra mile. They are only asking you to submit a ticket and wait some days for some vague response. This is true. But, PAP you can pop on and ask their sales reps any question, virtually any time, and get an answer right away. I am seriously very happy with PAP and I think that people should try it. There is some learning curve to using it , but thats normal. I guess if there is one thing I can urge PAP to do is just to keep working on the look and feel. But, this is also left plain so that the user can dev it into anything they wish. Keep up the good work. Well done. Thank you.

You can do anything with this software. Offline coupons, MLM, tiered selling all with adjustable variables.

I think there is a learning curve to using it. But, this is true to anything worth having and worth using.

Wasana
Operations Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Product, Outstanding Customer Service

Kommentare: Overall, we highly value PAP. We think it's a great platform and fits our needs. We have multiple licenses so we can attest to its value.

Post Affiliate Pro was easy to use. It has many features that we could add into the platform to help our merchants and affiliates get the most out of the platform. The interface of the platform is very intuitive. We were able to customize it to fit our needs. What we really like is that PAP provides 24/7 Chat Support.

There is still room to grow in the report automation areas. And we wish that we could integrate PAP with Hubspot.

Antwort von QualityUnit

Hi Wasana, Thank you very much for your honest feedback. It is great to hear that Post Affiliate Pro has been the right fit for you and that it has been easy and smooth to get the hang of using it. That said, no software is ever truly perfect and there will always be areas to enhance further and more integrations to develop. We are grateful for your suggestions - you know where to find us if you ever need any help!

kitenda
head of marketing in Uganda
Kosmetik, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

best customer affiliate software

Affiliate discount coupons, as a marketing strategy , coupon marketing helps us target customers who desire to save money on thier purchases and through this affiliates offer coupons to our current customersi in order to promote sales, the coupons are easy to design and can be used offfline.also the smart links option has enabled us to automatically choose and set multiple banner destination URL for each banner and this is important in rediecting our website visitors to their target pages or locations

the user interface is not good and the software lacks most of the essential integretions with other online platforms that would improve on users experience

letztes Jahr

Hello Kitenda, Thank you for your review of Post Affiliate Pro. We're thrilled to hear that you find our software to be a great tool for your company. If you need any assistance with the software, please feel free to reach out to us. We are always happy to help. :) - Post Affiliate Pro Team

Graydon
Technical Engineer in USA
Onlinemedien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great features, even better support

Kommentare: Very positive. Again, some nitpicks (sometimes the software shows its age, and there are some limitations mentioned) but compared to every other platform we use, it's by far the smoothest. We have been blown away.

The features are diverse and powerful. We run a very complicated affiliate program, and PostAffiliatePro manages it easily. If you've been frustrated by poor support from you software platforms, then PAP will be a breath of fresh air. I don't think English is the first language for *some* of the support staff, but It's never caused a major problem, and oh my gosh do they know their product. Their tier 1 support has the knowledge I'd expect from tier 2 or even 3 in some cases. Top notch.

There *are* some limitations, and a few things could be better. For example, there's a limit to the number of custom fields you can add to affiliate profiles, the API documentation could be better organized, and some of the reports can be tough to find and understand. I do often have to explain them to our affiliates and affiliate management team. They make sense to me, but obviously aren't perfectly user-friendly since I have explain them so much.

Di
Di
Engineering in Jamaika
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Post Affiliate Pro

Kommentare: My Experience After purchasing Post Affiliate Pro , you can start utilizing the system almost immediately with minimal customization required. The affiliate page, which you share with your partners, is pre-designed with all the necessary elements such as texts, sections, and buttons. You have the flexibility to remove any unnecessary components and easily edit the relevant sections. The best part is that you don't need extensive IT knowledge to make these adjustments.

the flexibility to remove any unnecessary components.

I am completely satisfied with Post Affiliate Pro affiliate system as I have encountered no issues. It has met all my expectations and requirements.

letztes Jahr

Hello Di, thank you very much for your kind review. We are thrilled to hear that you are completely satisfied with our software :)

Courtney
President in USA
Internet, Selbstständig

Truly a top-of-class product

Kommentare: I've been using PAP for over 10 years and very happy with it.

The broad array of features is quite impressive and could be a bit overwhelming, in a good way. There are features that we never thought that we needed for our project, but after becoming acquainted with them, we have successfully implemented them.

Like any other product of this heft, the learning curve could be a bit intimidating. It took a while for me to fully grasp the full functionality. This initial challenge was made much easier with the stellar customer support that always seems to be there when needed.

Antwort von QualityUnit

Hi Courtney, Thank you very much for such an excellent review. It's absolutely incredible that Post Affiliate Pro continues to be the right choice for you 10 years later! The plethora of features can seem overwhelming at first, but it's great to see that you have been taking full use of them and using them to your advantage. Here's to many more years together - you know where to find us if you ever need any help!

Brittany
Marketing/Graphic Design in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

This program was not working

Kommentare: My company has since switched to another program that better suits our needs and tracks properly with our website.

Creating a new affiliate/affiliate sign up was relatively easy.

This program had been set up with my company’s website for about two years, and was not tracking properly - my company continued to pay monthly for two years and the software didn’t even work. I found this out shortly after joining the team. The manual payouts were also complicated and time-consuming.

Antwort von QualityUnit

Hello Brittany, I am sorry to hear that Post Affiliate Pro was not working well for you. I would like to look into this and see what exactly was the issue here but somehow I am not able to find your previous communication with us. We offer a free integration service and we also have our support team available 24/7 via chats on our website or via email at support@postaffiliatepro.com. Please know that if you were experiencing any issues, our support team would have been happy to look into it and set up everything correctly for you. Anyways, I am glad to hear that you have managed to find a solution that better suits your needs and I am again very sorry that Post Affiliate Pro did not really work for you.

Alok
Sr Technical Recruitment Executive in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Will recommend every one to use it

Kommentare: Very Good. Please use it. You'll love it

We can manage many actions such as like commission management, fraud management, email template etc which is not available in every affilaite software

I dont see anything which is not liked by me

letztes Jahr

Hi Alok, Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad that Post Affiliate Pro has been the right fit for you and that you have been satisfied with the benefits it brings to your affiliate program. We are here for you 24/7 in case of any questions or issues! -Post Affiliate Pro team

Reina
Office Manager in USA
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Its amazing, if you are trained on it

Kommentare: Overall, I have had a great experience, the only thing is, I have had to learn a lot for myself. It would be convenient to have experts ready to assist

I think that this software does what we need it to do and that it is not to difficult to maneuver around...once you know what you are doing

This is not a "any person can figure it out"- I think there should be trained live reps who are experts in the product to be able to help. Today I had a chat with someone who said "it should work" When you are handling affiliates especially their commission, there should be someone to say, yes it WILL work and if it doesn't, I will figure out why.

Antwort von QualityUnit

Hello Reina, thank you for your honest review and feedback on Post Affiliate Pro. Wish you a lot of success!

Stafon

PostAffililatePro - Best Affiliate Tracking Software

Kommentare: We are getting setup to launch [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to the world. PAP has been very helpful to make sure the tracking system works. If i have any issues, they are right there to fix.

There are times I get stuck and trying to figure out where to go and fix things. While there are other affiliate software apps out on the market, the only one I can recommend is PAP (PostAffiliatePro), as no one has better tech support that available 99% of the time.

There are times I wish i could do a skype call or zoom, which would make it much easier.

Antwort von QualityUnit

Hi Stafon, Thank you very much for such an excellent review! It is simply amazing to hear that you have been satisfied with switching to Post Affiliate Pro and that you have been satisfied with our customer care. Our team takes great pride in what we do and is always ready to sort out any issues that may pop up. Don't forget that you can always shoot us a quick call or start a live chat - we are here for you 24/7!

Personalwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Remove Technical Barriers To Affiliate Promotion With Post Affiliate Pro

Kommentare: Post Affiliate Pro is a useful WordPress plugin for bloggers looking to easily integrate and promote affiliate products within their posts. The free basic version offers a simple and intuitive interface that removes the technical hassle of promoting affiliate products, allowing you to focus on content creation.

The plugin handles generating the affiliate links, widget codes and product images automatically. You don't have to deal with any of the technical details yourself.

There is no option to disable the default product widgets, so they will always show in your sidebar even if empty. The ability to disable unused widgets would be useful.

letztes Jahr

Hi there, Thank you very much for your review. We are glad to hear that Post Affiliate Pro has been the right fit for you and that you have been satisfied with its features. Our team is available for you 24/7 in case of any questions or issues! -Post Affiliate Pro team