Über AlayaCare

Als durchgängige Softwareplattform für die Hauspflege bietet AlayaCare innovative Produktlinien, um die Ergebnisse der Kundschaft zu verbessern.

Erfahre mehr über AlayaCare

What I like most about AlayaCare is the ease of choosing shifts and the duties listed for each client for each home health aide.

Limitation with API integration and automatic data updates.

Bewertungen zu AlayaCare

3,9
3,7
3,8

AlayaCare hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 103 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du AlayaCare bereits verwendet?

Kristin G.
Kristin G.
Operations Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Best Homecare Software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Our company has increased its billing turnaround time through this system. We have also made our field staff happy by making everything real time (including ensuring that they get paid on time once paperwork is submitted).

The ease of use by internal and external staff is amazing. They are constantly looking to improve the software to make it even better (if that is possible).

The data exploration was cumbersome in the beginning as it has a lot to offer. With that being said, once you get familiar with it, it actually isn't as difficult as originally anticipated.

Emily W.
Owner / Director of Clinical Services in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

More of a Partner than a Vendor

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Our experience with AlayaCare has been great. We have no intentions of switching to another provider. The AlayaCare team is committed to making the platform work, and work well, for their customers. If there's been something that we've needed, they've ever helped us to get it, or given us clear timeframes on when those items are road-mapped to be developed into the system.

I absolutely love the customizable form builder and the workflows that can be adjusted related to those forms. It has allowed our business to create our own solutions to situations that are specific to our us. The drag-and-drop scheduling is great as well. Our new scheduler picked up on the system after 30 minutes of training on his very first day, and was able to start helping out our team right away. I also love the shift offers that can be sent out directly from AlayaCare. We send texts directly to multiple staff members for open shifts, and it is a huge time saver for us. The Waystar integration has been a blessing to us as well for sending our electronic claims to Medicaid. We can click a button in AlayaCare and our claims are received by Waystar instantly.

The medications module. I cringe when I get a new or changed medication. It is time consuming (many fields are marked as required), and in current state, we are not able to make simple changes to meds such as changing the administration times of a medication without first discontinuing the med altogether and then re-entering the whole thing. The meds module also seems to load much more slowly than other modules in AlayaCare, so I often am sort of waiting for the page to load with my most recent changes.

Anthony R.
Act. Exec Dir in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Too top-heavy

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Frustrating. I see the potential but the execution right now is not good overall. The Data Exploration module for large periods of time has been unusable, and our company lives and dies on reports to our funders. Whenever I complain about the data exploration problems, they offer solutions for a very hefty fee. This should be something they're fixing, not us.

Employee tracking can be incredible. However, in areas with limited internet access, the off-line mode can be extremely unreliable. Data Exploration is intuitive and easy to use. Integration with other services can be a godsend.

The one-day delay between data input and access to data exploration is a killer and inhibits all aspects of daily business, sometimes adding a week to an otherwise 30 minute process. The off-line mode for caregivers is unreliable and clumsy to use. Technical support is too bureaucratic, requiring multiple zoom meetings when a simple email exchange should suffice. I always have to repeat the problem multiple times, as often as ten, before getting an answer. More often than not, the answer is not a solution, but a promise to address it. Zendesk does not seem to be coordinated with the internal workings of Alayacare. To date I have not gotten an actual solution to a problem from Zendesk. Note tho, I am an advanced user and my problems are usually systemic. The last "solution" I got from Zendesk was not to use math in reports. Needless to say, all users need math. Data Exploration to a large degree does not work. It has been better of late, but for several months it crashed every morning with Alayacare witnessing it and having no real solution other than to use less math.

Pennie L.
Office Manager in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for HomeCare agencies

Kommentare: I can only speak in regards to daily operation of the system, I did not have any dealing with the business side of this or purchases for it. That is handled by the senior management team.

Scheduling, tracking clients information, tracking staff data and skills, ability to imput all the data we need for both client and staff. Ease if use and navigation.

There is a delay when entering certain skills before you can view it on the system data pulls. IE Entering skills such as Covid19 Vaccine Doses, there is a 3 hour delay, so when needing to pull that data for reports to senior management or to RHA board, we are not always accurate in that data.

Bobbi M.
Program Manager in Kanada

AlayaCare software review

The mobile software that be used on a smartphone is great. Love that it links to clients address and phone number. Clocking in and out feature is great.

Would be more helpful if different client statuses could be colour coded. i.e. discharged clients in red etc. On the desktop mode it requires many clicks to get where you need to get to.

Louise W.
CEO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

HCR Home Care

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: While it has helped us with scheduling, the implementation has been more difficult than expected. We are looking forward to more changes/improvements in the near future.

We appreciate the flexibility we have within the system.

It has been a challenge to develop process work arounds to meet our needs. Custom report tool frequently doesn't provide access to what we need. Frequently experience sluggishness and time out errors.

Carey C.
Program Assistant in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

AlayaCare Review

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I do feel that long-term this system will streamline our process if the adjustments we request are taken care of. However, it seems that a lot of tickets that we submit to Zendesk are met with a lot of pushback and insistence that these are not issues. It takes a very long time to get a result and sometimes we just get a "well that's how it is" answer which defeats the point of having a feedback option.

Seeing a full schedule for employees/clients has been so helpful! We can see exact days they were paid for and when they did/didn't work immediately instead of going on a goose chase for a timesheet!

The telephony option is honestly impractical. We can not view the shift until it is complete and it would be helpful if it was put on the schedule instead of being listed in Unapproved visits. We also have no use for the Service Duration. It creates a problem when transferring shifts from Unapproved visits to the schedule.

Mark S.
Executive Assistant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Upgrading our software experience

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The largest business problem we were solving was selecting a solution that would allow ease of use for our field staff, including having all necessary forms online as well as allowing our hourly staff to use a mobile app to communicate with the home office.

I like that this software is web-based and can be accessed easily if you have the link and proper credentials.

Migrating data from our old system did not happen as expected. We assumed we could move our entire historical database over to ensure whenever we needed old information we had easy access to it. When it was time to do the data migration, we were advised that we had to truncate the history to a little more than 1 year.

Irena G.
Home support coordinator in Kanada

Alaya care usage review

Kommentare: Very hard in the beginning, Multiple bugs and the support was not great ( only on-line). After in face meeting most of the problems were resolved.

I like the fact that my workers can access the information about the clients, can leave feedback regarding the service.

Setting up service with different bill codes is clumsy and require multiple steps.

CEO in Kanada
Unterhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A good solution for most customers

Kommentare: Overall it's been pretty positive, albeit with some caveats. Technical frustrations have been noticeable but the excellent support people have made up for this to an extent--they even flew someone out to help us with onboarding.

Form and report builder are easy-to-use for the most part, and are improving albeit rather slowly through updates. AlayaCare is an all-in-one tool for many healthcare providers, although has some issues for those who require more (see cons section). Data collection is very good and allows for identifying underperformance and bottlenecks within the company. Tech support is very courteous, friendly, and takes requests seriously.

Some functions seem to be more complex to use than they need to be, for this reason I wouldn't call it intuitive for the most part--non-technical employees will almost definitely need training. Also, even though support is very friendly, it seems it often takes a long time for even the most simple of bugs get fixed.

Maryanne Z.
General Manager in Australien

Colbrow feedback

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I think the software is ok but I think it has a long way to go to improve for ease of use.
Scheduling visits can be very slow and clunky to use. It's not 'smart' by way of matching employee skill, availability to that of the visit request to identify who is a match/available. That is what is needed.
I would like someone (like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) who knows our business and how we operate to help us utilise the system properly.

Reporting functionality - when it works. DE is great but I find I have a lot of issues with it being unable to crunch the data I need, it freezes all the time. I need to run lots of reports and then do VLOOKUPs to get what I need in 1 report. Time consuming! It takes a long time to get system improvements rolled out, without bugs! There are good features in the system but the short comings over shadow the good.

I do not like the way you have to manually create service codes, bill codes then link them to the service codes. The bill codes are not in alphabetical order in the list (but rather in order of creation which is not user friendly - especially when you have a large number of bill codes). Nor do I like that I have to update bill codes individually instead of being able to tick/select what I want to update with 'x' fee. It takes a long time. I don't like that it's not a complete package. Payroll - I'd like to see if there is any easier/better way for us to approve our visits for payroll process.

Ariel P.
On Call Coordinator/Community Nurse in Kanada

Still Learning

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: At this point we've only been using it for a few weeks so I need to give the software the benefit of the doubt and know that as a team we're doing our best to work through these issues as a company. I know the manager and others within the company are working on making zones and groups that will help us to schedule a bit easier. I will keep an open mind and continue to learn how best to use the system.

I like the look of it, it's very appealing (which may sound silly but I think it's important). I also like the way updates go in automatically when processed and the way I can move my schedule around and actually create a schedule as well as from a coordinator stand point to be able to see where the nurses are out in the field is very helpful as they clock in and out of visits. Putting schedules in isn't too bad, it's pretty easy and I have no complaints about that. Also cancelling visits and putting clients on hold is easy to use and taking them off hold is easy to use. Discharging is also very straight forward. Using it out in the field is pretty simple, being able to put a note in, chart a wound care or vital signs are all very easy and straight forward. As well as most of the forms I've used so far.

I'm finding it is not easy to use from a on call coordinator stand point, having to open multiple screens while dealing with other responsibilities in my position. Also being unable to keep filters the same on screens so I don't have to re-enter filters all the time if I have to reopen the screen. I end up opening a lot of screens to find information I need while not losing what I am working on currently and it's a lot of opening and closing screens and I get lost with all the screens. Also I'd like to be able to open up the clients file by clicking on their name in a nurses list but I haven't figured out how to do that yet. If there is a way. I also find some pages take a long time to load which could just be my internet and not the program as I do live rural with not the greatest internet, but that's pretty frustrating. It would also be handy to be able to e-mail out to people from the program as the previous software we used could do this and it makes a little less work than having to put a note in, email it to whoever through outlook, then put it in my report. I've also come across a few issues with supply ordering but am not sure what that was about as I believe supervisors are following up on these issues to ensure they are resolved. So I am unsure if this is an issue with the software or something else.

Karen B.
Decision Support Consultant in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Alayacare Software Review

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Alayacare is a good tool to use....but given that it is a fairly new product, you would expect some things to be better. The software seems to be in its "infancy". Basic things that you find in financial software such as a configuration workbook, change logs, etc are not in Alayacare. It means that making changes are more difficult. Everything that is in UAT and tested, needs to be re-entered into production. This is another opportunity for errors to sneak in. Alayacare is not designed to make upgrades while it is in production.

I was not working with the software when it was implemented. Unfortunately it turned out the implementation of the software was not optimal. As a result we are having to go back and fix a lot of things that are not working. There are aspects of the software that work well, and other pieces that are awkward or not thought out well.

Parts of the software that do not work well: - Facility staff planning...seems like a work around to have to have 2 service codes for staff. One to record their shift, then another to record their client time. - Facility Scheduling - having to use "Lines". It is difficult to view the overall staffing - Rolling data up into sub-programs and programs. The service codes seem to be a limiting factor. There is no where to have an "org" structure to roll up the data. - Data Exploration is weak. The data warehouse does not seem to be designed well to run reports. It times out, I can only run data for 1 month at a time, not for a quarter or year. It is taking at least 60-90 seconds to save reports. Not all the fields can be reported on in DE. You cannot use 2 cubes in a report. You need to pull the data into Excel to be able to get any useful information. - DE only updates once per day. This actually leads to delays in running our payroll. We need to add and change data on Monday, then have to wait until DE is run to continue the payroll run on Tuesday. - Does not have a method of calculating and paying travel based on a lump sum per event, not on a per km basis. We have to have a custom report for this, that no one at Alayacare seems to be able to support. - Scheduling - cannot get "live" data. If scheduling is working to fill vacant visits, or other issues, they cannot run reports during the day to see what is fixed or what is remaining. ...they have to track m

Gillian F.
coordinator in Kanada
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Feedback for ALaya

The graphics are better than old program. The addition of app for HSW's to use is good progress for us - allows HSW's to see info about clients in the field and clock in and out of service. Also it is easy to learn/use for HSW's and does not take much data - critical issue. I like that I can work remotely from home using the browser based program.

Unable to generate hard copy report of client file. During scheduling, the time involved in loading pages was originally hard to bear. The help (?) option has never provided me with information I am looking for - typically basic questions about where to find information or deal with status changes or the like. Using ON HOLD feature is cumbersome as you can only schedule one service at a time over an ON HOLD recurrence - it's nice that it keeps spot but adds weekly challenges to scheduling. During COVID our scheduling has been changing so much and we have been forced to change schedules every week. Due to challenge of scheduling over ON HOLD we have decided to simply delete all services for clients that are not currently getting services. When you take client off the Hold feature at end of month all previous cancelled services during that month are uncancelled - likely something to do with services being billed to clients at end of month? Other issues, I cannot easily copy all the notes for example in Care Provider Notes - or generate a report in order to provide to HSW who can't access application. No report to generate for client notes or care provider notes. In general - there is no way of learning how to use program properly in easy way (of course there is little time too)

Antwort von AlayaCare

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Gillian. We're sorry to hear about some of the concerns you're having. To help make things easier for you next time, instead of going through The Help (?) button, you can check the Zendesk Guide to find the information you're looking for: https://alayacare.zendesk.com/hc/en-us. You can also use AlayaCareU on any non-production environment for a walk-through on the specific workflow you have questions about. Our team would be more than happy to help assist you with specific concerns, feel free to contact us at support@alayacare.com.

Shena M.
AR & Payroll Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Alayacare More Cons than Pros

It is a user friendly platform both on web browser and app. Employees are able to clock in/out. Our percentage of successful clock in/out is higher than our old provider. Automatically calculates payable overtime.

Visit verification - being able to use the filter and mass approve. Right now we can only mass reject visits when we have a specific code we are rejecting OR cancelled visits. We are not able to filter by clock in/out percentage to mass approve visits. This will help visit verification happening in real life/timely matter. Payroll - we are unable to set up pay rates for specific clients. Unfortunately the current pay rate features and functionality do not work for our company. It requires alot of manual work and a cheat sheet during payroll. In addition, holiday hours are calculated in with the overtime hours which should not be the case in our region. Bill - have to use another software to bill for overtime. The system should have a feature to bill overtime. Holidays, the system doesn't understand a holiday is from midnight to midnight and we are force to split any overtime visits going into and out of the holiday to properly bill and pay. There is only 1 type of holiday multiplier available when we have holidays that are paid at 2x. This requires us to change the functionality of the multiplier every time there is a change in the holiday bill pay. Because our billing and payroll requires a lot of manual calculation, this affects our reporting.

Antwort von AlayaCare

Hi Shena, Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We really value your feedback and will pass along your challenges to the team for further review. We would also encourage you to submit your feedback and insights to our Ideas Forum: https://www.alayacare.com/ideas. These items will go directly to our product team for consideration in future releases."

Keerthana K.
Program Coordinator in Kanada
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Alaycare needs improvement

Kommentare: there are pons and cons 50/50
they have to implement some functionalities from CIMS which was useful in my department. it is user friendly than CIMS. but some functionalities like I mentioned in the con section. if they fix it , it would be a great soft ware

searching for clients. Tasks Data exploration

scheduling loads all the time and it is a waste of time. Can not see the past history of schedule in one page in a list, filtered by department. we have to keep clicking the month button to see how frequent the client received the service. I do not like the new Form, it takes time to build it. my workers in the community always complained that their app does not load , could not clock out. No functionality to locate the client visits based on where they are located so that it is easy to schedule them in order. when scheduling it would be nice if there is an option to choose 15min, 30 min, 1hr, 2 hr ... and so on visits when editing the time in a schedule, we are not able to type the numbers . we can only click the up and down arrow key to change the time, which is a time waste.

Mary ann S.
Owner in Kanada

AlayaCare

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My overall experience with AlayaCare has been positive. We have found that the company has gone through a large amount of change and growth. There are times that I feel like our requests or issues have been dealt with very quickly, and other times where the issue can linger for quite a while. It can take quite a while at times for information to be available in DE and then we are required to figure out our own workarounds.

Ability to use App, ongoing improvements to user experience, intuitive, ease of navigation, end to end solution for charting, employee management, billing, scheduling, reporting and equipment orders. Modern look, ability to progress our company smoothly from paper-based to electronic. Customizable forms are amazing.

Big learning curve for pulling applicable reports in Data Exploration without a lot of guidance. Slow processing speed as additional modules/versions have been added or upgraded. Used to be very fast and responsive and still is for some sections of the production environment.

Trish G.
Client Service Coordinator - Team Lead in Kanada

PICN alayacare review

Kommentare: Overall, I like working within Alayacare - we have used it to ease scheduling the nurses (creating multiple facilities); allows a quick overall look at the day. Processing of new referrals from the LHIN is made easy with the auto-populate feature of Alayacare.

The product was easy to learn - having the staging environment to allow staff to trial things without it affecting the live environment helps. As a trainer for my department, it is easy to teach.

Scheduling is not always the easiest - would be better if we were able to move multiple visits at once (in the employee daily schedule view). When creating recurrences, sometimes need multiple recurrences to schedule the client visits appropriately (3-4 recurrences).

Antwort von AlayaCare

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Trish. We're thrilled to hear our product has made things easy for you. To help with your scheduling recurrences concern, you can split recurrences for more convenient editing: https://alayacare.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039173072-How-do-I-split-multi-day-Recurrences-for-Clients If you experience further issues, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team: support@alayacare.com.

Diane S.
Operations Manager in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Why AlayaCare is the only alternative for our company!

Kommentare: Our after hours on call system, is functioning so much better. Coordination of the client with the caregivers is seamless. Staff are wonderful to have on our side ... very responsive!

Ease of use .... so user friendly. Walk Me is awesome feature. All features needed for home care agencies as we move into the future.

Some issues with Skills and Qualification that were unable to resolve.

Kelley S.
President in Kanada

AlayaCare Review

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We have had great support from our AlayaCare support team. they have answered all of our questions and provided us guidance when needed to ensure we were comfortable using the product.

Easy to use scheduling for billing and payroll. Easy to use queries and the AlayaCare University has a great depth of knowledge for beginner users. The customizable dashboard is great for monitoring daily vital business stats.

There are several manual functions that should have been built in at the ground level. For example stat holiday shifts need to be split if the shift goes over night; the system does not recognize even though we added the stat holiday schedule at the beginning. Shift reminders are "on the list" but not yet an active function with caregivers in the field with clients the reminder is a great way to ensure shifts are actively monitored. Mobile app usage can be a challenge for the field staff at times. The system seems to have had alot of production downtime as of late.

Tianah M.
Human Resources Representative in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use sysem that has improved our Company's work flow

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall experience has been fantastic. The set-up process was seamless. Our Staff Members were pleased with the ease of transfering systems.

- Software has many features: Scheduling, Charting, Payroll, Human Resources / Document Control, kilometer tracking, etc. integrated into one. - Ongoing schedules can set up with primary and secondary staff members. - Data pulling / reporting. - Level of technical support whenever we have issues or questions.

- Message communication with staff members. At the moment, we are having to use multiple platforms to fill this need.

Christine S.
Scheduling Coordinator in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

AlayaCare - up with the times

Kommentare: So Far it has been great, help is right there when needed. Still learning the ins and outs. But the organization is getting there.

I like how easy the software is to navigate around. The AlayaCare team is easy to work with and always able to help right away. I like how staff can see schedules and able to send reports directly to administrative staff. Easy to learn and easy to use. Still learning the system and what it is capable of.

I do not like that i cannot enter an employee for multiple shifts. (just fill ins) Takes a lot of time to put them in the system one by one. I know the AlayaCare team is working on this. Also the organization is struggling with some confidentiality issues. Employees are able to review previous reports other employees submit.

Director, Human Resources in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Loads of Potential

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Great people to work with. Overall good product. Looking forward to announced imporvements

The software is constantly improving and has many features that can help ease reporting, administration, and scheduling. Great date exploration tool to be able to build custom reports. Alayacare reps actively check in with clients to look for ways to improve and to maintain the relationship.

Some great features announced in production, but implementation can sometimes take longer than expected. Depending on the industry, certain workarounds are needed. The accounting side of this software is ok, but leave room for improvement.

Sadie G.
Administration Assistant/ Coordinator in Kanada

Concerns

Kommentare: Not a bad system, there is great potential if they would ask staff that uses them. I think one day it would be nice if family members could access schedule system only to get a copy for themselves.

That all care and documents can be updated in the file. The access all staff has to use it. The easy tabs at the top.

How glitchy it is. all the updates make other things harder to use or are not needed. When updates happen or it goes down on working hours. To schedule updates in the middle of the night or after 8 pm would be great.

Antwort von AlayaCare

Hi Sadie, Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We really value your feedback and will pass along your concerns to the team. We would also encourage you to submit your feedback and insights to our Ideas Forum: https://www.alayacare.com/ideas. These items will go directly to our product team. Thank you for your continued partnership and support.

John W.
CFO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Worth the Cost

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We have historically been concerned about accuracy of CareGiver provided time and travel information. As we adopted AlayaCare office by office, we experienced immediate decreases in hours paid as well as reimbursable travel.

In the short time since deployment of AlayCare, features that have ben most impactful to us have been accurate capture of CareGiver compensation data (hours worked, and reimbursable travel time and related mileage). Our costs in these areas have significantly decreased.

We are working with support to develop live reporting that is available without waiting overnight. It's frustrating to NOT be able to instantly review and evaluate report data, or the effect of changes in report filters.