Über LEAP

Nicht verfügbar

LEAP is excellent for automating documents so that you don't have to waste time typing in generic information that is in all your documents and letters.

The integration was a pain, but it was on my side with Time Matters and my computer company. That was a me and not you thing.

Bewertungen zu LEAP

3,7

LEAP hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 262 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du LEAP bereits verwendet?

Joseph
Joseph
Associate in Kenia
Anwaltskanzlei, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Agrxis Review on LEAP

Kommentare: I have had an outstanding overall LEAP experience. As a lawyer, I depend on trustworthy and effective software to run my practice, and LEAP has surpassed my expectations. My workflow is streamlined by the platform's extensive toolkit, which includes tools for document management, time tracking, and billing. I can easily navigate and retrieve the information I need thanks to the user-friendly design and straightforward layout. My productivity and efficiency are also improved by LEAP's connectivity with other legal applications and services. Every time I've had a query or a problem, the customer support staff has been accommodating and supportive. With LEAP, I've seen my productivity soar, my organization get better, and my administrative work get significantly less. It has genuinely changed how I work and developed into a priceless tool for my practice. Any legal professional seeking a complete and effective practice management solution should seriously consider LEAP.

I adore LEAP and consider it to be a priceless resource for my legal business. The element of LEAP that I value the most is its thorough document management system. I can easily arrange, keep, and access all of my legal paperwork in a one location thanks to LEAP. The time and effort I would have otherwise spent looking for and managing tangible files is significantly reduced thanks to this. Finding specific papers is really simple for me thanks to the user-friendly UI and powerful search features, even on my mobile devices. The document management features of LEAP have significantly increased my productivity and efficiency, allowing me to devote more of my time to helping my clients and less of it to office work.

While I have had an overall positive experience with LEAP, there is one aspect that I found slightly challenging. The feature that I liked the least about LEAP is its learning curve when it comes to customization and advanced settings. As a user, I appreciate software that offers flexibility and allows me to tailor it to my specific needs.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Joseph, thank you for your recent review of LEAP. We are glad to hear that the LEAP legal practice productivity solution has improved organization and efficiency for your firm with strong document management and billing tools. We appreciate your feedback and we hope these resources help LEAP provide additional value to your law firm!

Jessica

Great Product

Kommentare: LEAP has been a great tool so far for our firm. There are a lot of features and capabilities we are not taking full advantage because we are still in the beginning stages, but I see the potential. It is exciting to work with LEAP and see the efficiency help our firm grow and focus on other areas and not on tasks that can easily be automated.

LEAP allows you to customize your matters and templates and reduces time in various case areas. Their customer service is excellent, they are always available to help with any issues and/or look into the issue and guide you to the solution. I like the LEAP is constantly improving and cares about how the product can be an asset to law firms. They take the time to review suggestions and always work with you to improve not just the software but how our firm can take advantage of every feature to improve the quality of our cases and time.

Sometimes the software has glitches, but LEAP always fixes the issue right away, so it's not too much of a burden. The other feature that would be great is if LEAP allowed you to edit expenses once entered. The operating account feature could be a little more flexible with entries because you cannot make any edits once you hit save. Our previous software allowed us to make description edits and even transaction edits when it was time to submit an invoice to the court.

letztes Jahr

Hi Jessica, Thank you for your recent review of LEAP Legal Software. We are glad to hear that your firm is benefiting from the LEAP ability to customise matters and templates as well as to reduce time in various case areas. We appreciate and welcome all feedback so that we can continue to make our software the best practice management solution available for all small law firms. We are committed to making our software an asset for your firm and thanks for the suggestions on edit functionality.

James
Paralegal in USA

Lots of Promises but Subpar execution

Kommentare: Productivity has increased in many areas, but is offset by the deficiencies in the billing, calendaring, and phone messages which create additional work for the staff. When we were having major billing issues, they did send somebody to the office to follow up and get feedback, some of which has since been implemented and had made the billing process much less cumbersome.

Document automation and forms for various areas of practice increase productivity.

Billing system feels incomplete, calendaring in this program is basically non-existent as Outlook is where the calendar is stored. The calendaring has caused many issues and resulted in missed appointments. Additionally, there is no dedicated section for phone messages and makes it difficult for the attorneys to check messages without bouncing from file to file and reading the "comment" which contains a phone message.

Antwort von LEAP Legal Software

Thank you for taking the time to review LEAP. Our team is glad to see that your firm has increased productivity and is benefiting from LEAP's document and court form automation. We would like to hear more about some of the challenges you are facing. Please contact one of our LEAP Practice Management Advisors by emailing pma@leap.us. We look forward to meeting with you soon. In the meantime, you can also learn more about how to use LEAP efficiently with our Remote Training Catalog: https://bit.ly/2OhdXwO.

Maribeth
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Integration of Case Management & Practice Management in an Exceptional product.

Kommentare: Given the fact that I did not have a strong background in practice and case management, the support for LEAP and the built in features that bolster communication, accuracy and financial management has been priceless in getting me quickly up to speed.
LEAP's evolving platform continues to give us deep confidence in our data integrity, financial management, case management and overall communication within the organization and our clients.

My favorite feature in LEAP is the ability to manage trust accounts with accuracy and complete compliance with IOLTA standards. The integration with Quickbooks has eliminated the need for duplicate entries which increases accuracy and guarantees the integrity of the data. Also, LEAP's numerous features that facilitate communication (notes, e-mail tracking, phone logs, calendar) allow for any user to access the program and be able to get a real-time status of the matter. LEAP's support system is another favorite feature. I can chat with support, open a case, schedule support or research through LEAP University and the Community pages.

Occasional failures in bulk printing and contact management can be frustrating.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Maribeth, we appreciate you sharing that the LEAP legal practice productivity solution is an essential asset to your firm. LEAP is designed to provide law firms with extensive legal practice productivity features for improved efficiency, profitability, and client satisfaction. We thank you for the glowing review and your continued partnership!

Andros
Barrister in UK

Fantastic Practice Management Software

Kommentare: Have used Leap for a few years now for our Criminal defence firm and cannot fault it in any way. Very user friendly and does not require much training or getting use to. Always promptly updated to take into account of the constantly changing criminal rates! Our client success manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], is always reaching out to ensure everything is in order and that the service is first rate. A pleasure to do business with Leap, in these difficult times, and especially a pleasure dealing with [SENSITIVE CONTENT].

Leap is easy to use and integrates perfectly for your firm, whatever size. Great online support service available.

I cannot fault Leap. I have had no issues whatsoever.

LaSheena
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The idea is there but the follow-through needs some work

Kommentare: Overall Leap is a mixed bag. While the features they do have are robust. Several of the features that are advertised are not operational for US clients.I'm also concerned, and that you are required to stay in a trial period for "6 months" from the date of installation. And in order to be "eligible" to cancel the contract, you also have to have every user "actively engaged" with the software for the entire six month period or you can't be released from the contract. I should have realized that any entity that requires a mandatory "trial" period has a reason. This is very disheartening, because I honestly think in 4 or 3 years the software may be usable.All in all I feel like LEAP CRM over promises but under performs, and the lengthy duration of the trial period strongly indicates that they are aware of the problems.

The contact and matter cards are the best part of the CRM.

I disliked that several of the advertised features were not actually included once I already signed into a multi-year contract. Under the contract we were supposed to have immediate access to the client portal, it took over 6 weeks for the portal to be "setup." This resulted in a weird state of limbo regarding the transition. I also had concerns that they advertised a workflow procedure, but once we tried to use the workflow we were informed that it was only available in the UK, and no one could provide an estimate regarding when it would be available in the US. I'm also concerned that they require a third party to install the applications. Although the installation took about 15 minutes for each computer, the installer stayed active in one our firm computers for over 12 hours. When we asked about this potential data breach concern, no one followed up with us for weeks, then we were told "its ok nothing happened." That is a serious data breach issue.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi LaSheena, Thank you for your recent review of the LEAP legal practice productivity solution. The LEAP agreement is structured to provide users with long-lasting pricing security to ensure we can build a strong partnership with law firms while delivering ongoing efficiency and value to our users. LEAP employees and our certified independent consultants are subject to strict contractual obligations to protect client confidentiality. We perform over 300 transitions a year from over 20 software products to provide a personalized, seamless, secure, and efficient transition process with the individual law firm's best interest in mind. As you mentioned, LEAP offers many robust features to ensure you have everything you need to run a law firm in one solution. You can access free ongoing support for all features through the User Portal to ensure you and your staff get the most out of the legal practice productivity solution. You can access the User Portal here: https://bit.ly/3FkiMNV. Thank you again for your feedback, and we hope these resources help LEAP provide additional value to your law firm!

Jonty
Director in UK

The best CMS available

LEAP is reliable, functional and easy to use. It is as simple as that.

There are some efficiency points that could be included. Development seems to have focused on certain areas at the detriment of others e.g. conveyancing vs disputes. Some features may have not been thoguht through for use in practice.

Dora
Office Manager/Paralegal in USA

LEAP REVIEW

Kommentare: My overall experience with LEAP is a great experience. Everyone that I have been in contact with has been extremely helpful in everyway and very professional

I love that the mobile app for LEAP looks and performs as if you were at your desktop computer. I also find that the time entries and billing aspects could not get any easier.

What I am not liking about LEAP is when in LEAP and prepare an e-mail to anyone, it is not obvious where the subject line is pulling from. As I am a new user, I am currently waiting on my next training to use this feature because I find it more difficult to have the program put in an incorrect subject line and then have to change it every time I prepare a new e-mail. I would prefer that when entering information into LEAP that it say "e-mail subject line" or something that indicates where LEAP automatically gets this information from. My second con is that we are an insurance defense firm LEAP assumed that we were a plaintiff firm. What that means is that now I must go into each of our cases and change the information as our "client" is not the plaintiff.

Antwort von LEAP Legal Software

We greatly appreciate your review of LEAP Legal Software. We are glad to see that your law firm is benefiting from LEAP's mobile app and time recording and billing features. Your training should help you learn even more efficiencies with LEAP. In the meantime, you can also download our Remote Training Catalog: https://bit.ly/2OhdXwO. We look forward to continuing our efforts to make LEAP a valuable asset for your law firm!

Lynn
Attorney in USA

Formerly TurboLaw Billing Software

Kommentare: I have a negative attitude towards Leap in general because they interfered with the "good thing" I had with TurboLaw. I had several long telephone calls with Leap representatives to review all the functions that Leap has to offer, and I found that it was always much more than I was looking for in software for my small firm. I was very disappointed when Leap purchased TurboLaw and drastically increased the price without any grandfathering for existing TurboLaw customers.

I really liked this billing system. I found that it was not overly complicated to use, and it had all the functionality I needed (plus some additional functions that I could have used, but didn't venture into). The billing software was previously TurboLaw before Leap purchased it, and the price was very reasonable for the product provided - reasonable monthly fee for relatively simple software base.

When Leap purchased TurboLaw they more than tripled the monthly fee after just a few months. At that point, I went searching for a new billing system because it was too expensive for my small firm, and in my opinion, too expensive for what it had to offer. As a solo practitioner, I did not need anything fancy or expansive, and unfortunately Leap took this option away from me when they purchased TurboLaw.

Antwort von LEAP Legal Software

Thank you for reviewing LEAP. We provide features based on user feedback. We are cloud-based with features like billing, forms (incl. REBA/TurboLaw), and more. Visit community.leap.us for training resources.

Lawyer in UK
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

The most frustrating service ever

Kommentare: I have lost a lot of money and clients due to using Leap.You cannot get quick answers there are no phone numbers to call. You only ever get “we’ll call you back” if you miss that call you have to wait for them to try again. I was sold this system because they are supposedly connected and integrated with 3rd parties that could handle my billing and auto chasing for payments, Handle my e-signatures, handle my calendar bookings. 100% of my small law firm relies on these features. None of this was true and LEAP only blames the third parties when things don’t work. I cannot speak any worse of this service. Joining them was the biggest busienss mistake I’ve ever made and I’ve pissed off so many clients with utterly frustrating software that both myself and the clients have tried to use from our respective ends.

I would have left earlier if it wasn’t for the personal client relationship manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT] - he has been good

Billing No telephone serviceWeb chat difficultBilling difficult - auto reminders didn’t work after 1.5 years of asking for helpCalendar booking system didn’t workE- signatures didn’t work and very difficult for clientsTraining was via third party who didn’t answer my questions Autofields for drafting precedents were not easy to use.

alison
partner in USA

not as promised .

Kommentare: I am unhappy with LEAP - it is far too expensive for the rather BASIC functionality.

the timesheet/timekeeping .......................

Lack of customization options for invoices with direct payment Awful app - very few mobile options Forms are not easily customizable and are literally just copy/pasted from court website.... except the court websites are easier to use Difficulty with applying payments, etc.

Antwort von LEAP Legal Software

Thank you for taking the time to review LEAP. We appreciate your feedback and would like to speak with you more about some of the challenges your firm is facing. Our forms are carefully recreated from the courts, to comply with statutory and court requirements, but in a manner designed to make them more user-friendly. We add automation capabilities to these forms so you can save time with data input and reduce risks of error. We want to make sure LEAP is running efficiently for your law firm. Please email pma@leap.us so we can connect you with your dedicated Practice Management Advisor. You can also find a lot of great training resources, including template automation, in our Remote Training Catalog: https://bit.ly/2OhdXwO. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Attorney in USA

Beware of LEAP!

Kommentare: My experience is poor. They will not let you cancel, despite their contract providing for a 6 month money back guarantee. They are attempting to avoid their contract by a ridiculous interpretation of the language of the guarantee that I have not used LEAP "continuously" during the Trial period. Consequently I would not recommend anyone to sign up for LEAP because if it doesn't work for you, they will not let you out. I had seen some other reviews stating this, but I thought that wouldn't happen to me, after all the contract does state it is a 6 month money back guarantee. Unfortunately, I was wrong.

That it centralizes all of the activities regarding a case file into a matter folder ie client information, emails, documents, ect.

It does not have a centralized telephone log. I receive many phone calls from people for which I do not have a matter set up and there is no place to log these calls in LEAP. Even for those calls that pertain to an established matter, the notification system is poor and you have no way to keep track of these calls separately. Also LEAP has no integrated calendar. Instead it uses Outlook, but it doesn't link back to the matter. For me, these two shortcomings are what caused me to decide to cancel my subscription to LEAP. Also the matter type descriptions are limited and there are several types of cases that I handle for which there is no matter type in LEAP. And you can't create your own.

Antwort von LEAP Legal Software

We are sorry to hear that you have not had a good experience with us, so far. We do appreciate your feedback and would like to speak with you to make sure your firm is utilizing our software efficiently. We want every law firm to be fully trained on LEAP and using our software to its fullest capability. We believe our software will be greatly beneficial for firms that agree to the change event. Please email pma@leap.us so we can set up a convenient time to speak with you. You can also find a lot of great training resources in our Remote Training Resources Catalog here: https://bit.ly/2OhdXwO. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Kathleen
Lawyer in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Helpful tool to be able to access cases on the go.

The ability to view documents from remote locations and automatic time saving when creating a document.

Some of the templates are unnecessarily cumbersome to use and can take a while to load. The updates for each template that I open seems unnecessary as well. A single update each day or week would be more appropriate.

Antwort von LEAP Legal Software

Thank you for your review of LEAP Legal Software. Our team is glad to hear that your law firm is benefiting from LEAP's remote accessibility, document automation, and instant time recording features. We appreciate your feedback as we are constantly innovating LEAP to be the best practice management solution available. We look forward to continuing our efforts in making LEAP a valuable asset for your law firm!

Elisa
Of Counsel in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Better than competition but still a work in progress

Kommentare: Overall it has been relatively easy to learn. There are many aspects that I do not use on a daily basis and so I am not able to remember how to use them or where to find the tools to use them. I think that based upon all of the different legal management softwares I have used over the years, this one is by far the best of the bunch, but your promise of automation of forms, especially new forms is very slow and needs quite a bit of improvement. I like your chat help, they are actual humans and have always been helpful.

I like that everything is organized in the program and I have one place to find everything. I also like how easy it is to input my time.

I have issues with saving addresses into cards. There is a notes line that covers the "Save" button and it does not work. I have to do a workaround. I am constantly getting error messages about an LEAP Schema, even when I restart the computer and reinstalling has not helped. I do not like that I cannot find the subfolders in a matter where a document is located when I do a search. I do not like that I cannot change how the matters list documents - for a long time it was by date. Now in the last month or so it is alphabetical. I want to be able to customize this. I also don't like the billing - I try to generate a bill for my own time as I am of counsel. I cannot create a bill that has the matter number (and/or name) activity and HOURS spent. I only get the money piece. I have to use a staff/time activity and customize the document in Excel which is time consuming and clunky. I do not like that it takes so long for you to automate forms (such as the new NY POA and Medicaid documents) as this is the cornerstone of your sales pitch

Antwort von LEAP Legal Software

Thank you for your review of LEAP. We greatly appreciate your feedback and we are glad to see that your law firm is benefiting from LEAP's centralized database and time recording features. Our team would like to speak with you more about some of the challenges your firm is facing. Please email pma@leap.us to connect with your dedicated Practice Management Advisor. You can also learn more about LEAP's features by downloading our Remote Training Catalog: https://bit.ly/2OhdXwO. We look forward to continuing our efforts to make LEAP a valuable asset for your law firm!

Helen
Practice Manager in UK
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

LEAP is worth a the LEAP of Faith if you are looking for a new case management software.

Kommentare: It has been easy to implement and generally easy for everyone to adopt and use. I would recommend that if you are looking for a cloud based case management system for Lawyers that you give LEAP a call for a demonstration.

We like the ease with which LEAP integrates with Microsoft products and the fact it was cloud based, which did come into its own over the past 18 months with staff moving to work from home. Time recording can be easily done when reviewing/typing up emails. Flexibility to set up precedents that work for your own practice or there are LEAP precedents that can be used as well. Using LawConnect, makes it straightforward to share documents with others securely. The team are constantly looking a developing the software to make improvements to the software. The integration with many APPs can bring more efficiencies. A good selection of reports that can be run to extract vital information for running your business. The integration with Xero accounting for the practice's own accounting is very good.

There has been work required to ensure the product can meet the accounts rules for Scotland and further developments are in progress with an imminent release which should make this easier . The online chat is great to get a quick answer but if you have a technical query, you have to wait for a call back and this can be frustrating as you may not be available when they call back. It would be better if an appointment system could be created so you know when to expect a call, even if 1/2 or hour windows. It is on the higher scale for cost but if you use the system as it is designed to be used, which may involve you changing your processes, efficiencies can be achieved, which goes towards offsetting the cost of the product.

Clare
Office Manager in UK
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best decision I ever made for our firm was to select LEAP.

Kommentare: We are forever marvelling at how complete the LEAP case management system is. The expression I find myself using for LEAP is "alive" - the product itself and the personnel are energetic and responsive, always growing and improving. It can be unnerving to rely so heavily on just one system yet I feel that our firm is in safe hands with LEAP.

LEAP manages to be complete and complex beneath the surface but appears to be so simple and clear on-screen. If one thinks that there is something that can't be done on LEAP, a simple chat with the helpdesk usually reveals that the facility required has been there all along and is easy to access (once you know how). The support is always fast and effective as well as pleasant and friendly. I also like the fact that LEAP are open to suggestion and discussion with the community about changes or additions to their software. It doesn't feel like a "like it or lump it" product. LEAP also introduced us to some other companies whose services integrate fully with LEAP and make processes seamless, thus saving precious time.

We hadn't used a dedicated case management system before so, initially, we found it difficult to get used to a whole new concept and there was a temptation to cheat and revert to our old processes. It took a while for us to overcome our fears of the unknown and to become accustomed to a new way of thinking. This was our failing, not LEAP's, but as complete rookies we could probably have done with a little more hand-holding. The early days were hard without a doubt but that is true of most dramatic changes. The benefits of having LEAP far outweigh that tough initial learning curve.

Don

Saves time, saves money.

Kommentare: Timekeeping is a huge benefit, along with keeping things organized.

LEAP allows me as a solo practitioner to do a lot of things well and efficiently. The document production software is excellent and I can use the mobile app to keep things moving even when I'm not in the office.

The mobile app does need better integration with the main product so it can be more useful. For example, being able to generate a new document would be very helpful from your phone. The RapidPay system also needs a revamp as well.

Antwort von LEAP Legal Software

Thank you for your review of LEAP Legal Software. Our team is glad to hear that your firm is benefiting from LEAP's remote accessibility as well as the instant time recording and document automation features. We greatly appreciate your feedback; at LEAP, we are committed to continuously innovating our software, helping law firms save time and make more money. We look forward to continuing our efforts in making LEAP a valuable asset for your law firm!

ANDREA
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Still very happy after two years

Kommentare: My overall experience with Leap has been positive and all of the people I have worked with at Leap have been tremendously helpful. The software has even gotten better since we signed up so I like that they are always looking to make improvements.

Having all documents, emails, time entry, billing, IOLTA funds all in one place when looking at a client. I no longer have to jump around to multiple places to get the full picture on a client. I would pick this software again any day.

My only complaint is that I wish we had a better way to tailor the fields in a bill to our needs.

Antwort von LEAP Legal Software

Thank you for reviewing LEAP. We appreciate your support and positive feedback. Please check community.leap.us for updates including accounting, billing, and more. Ideas from our users can be submitted here: community.leap.us/s/ideas-user-guide.

Christopher
Business Development in USA
Rechtsberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great functionality, very robust, no set up fees either. great for smaller practices under 30 users

Kommentare: helped my firm obtain about a 26% increase in productivity which amounted to a massive bottom line savings

integrates perfectly with word and outlook as if you can't notice the difference but the relevant buttons are there

cant use on mac unless you install parallel or bootcamp

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Christopher, thank you for your recent review of LEAP. We are glad to hear that the LEAP legal practice productivity solution has improved productivity for your firm with its seamless Microsoft 365 integration. We greatly appreciate your feedback and continued partnership!

Wendy
Paralegal in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Leap is a good product but needs more tweaking

As with any new product, there have been challenges and an adjustment period. Most features are easy to use, but there are some that need perfecting. Entering time, entering clients and phone calls is fairly simple.

The document preparation process is not as effortless as one would hope. The margins are often and issue, transferring data does not always seem intuitive and MS word often has to be repaired. The critical dates section could be improved by making it easier to enter personalized information for the matter. The calendar could be improved so that it is simpler to add appointments without using the MS Office calendar.

Antwort von LEAP Legal Software

Thank you for taking the time to review LEAP. Our team is glad to see that your firm is benefiting from LEAP's ease of use, time recording, and client management. We would like to hear more about some of the challenges you are facing with document management. Please contact our LEAP Practice Management Advisors by emailing pma@leap.us. We look forward to speaking with you and making LEAP more aligned your firm's processes.

Randee
Billing coordinator and paralegal in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

LEAP review from law firm

Kommentare: Overall it is not a bad system. It’s good for accounting.

I like the operating / trust account aspect and how I can keep track of all money in and out there. It’s not entirely user friendly to me. A lot of pop ups and then it freezes

I wish there were more reports I can pull for specific attorneys & clients time and how much money was received per client

Antwort von LEAP Legal Software

Thank you for your review of LEAP Legal Software. Our team is glad to hear that your law firm is benefiting from LEAP's operating and trust accounting features. We would like to make sure that your law firm is as efficient as possible and that you are using LEAP to its fullest capability. Please email pma@leap.us so we can connect you with one of our Practice Management Advisors. In the meantime, please download our Remote Training Catalog: https://bit.ly/2OhdXwO to learn more about LEAP's comprehensive features. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Tamara
Director in Australien

LEAP with an Apple MacBook Air

Kommentare: My renewal of this contract was appalling. I was told that I could use my iCloud emails so that is why I renewed so that I could just manage one email. The LEAP consultant told me I could use IMAP. This is not the case. I have tried to cancel my contract and they will only cancel my contract if I pay out the full 3 year contract renewal.

Consider it very carefully if you use a MAC.

They should be clear that iCloud emails are not supported. They tell me it is ok but no one can help me and I am meant to pay out a 3 year contract and manage two emails. See the assistance that has taken 6 months for me to receive........ With regards to the first point being virtual box, to utilise LEAP with the Mac environment you will have to go through Virtual Box or Parallels Desktop as they are the best way to go. If you wish to use a Windows environment only, then a program such as BootCamp would be more suitable (this is also technically better on a performance base). With regards to the icloud email, I have been doing some research on this for you. There is a way to add it to the outlook program that is quite manual and does look like your IT Consultant attempted this for you with no success. Additionally, on more research I see that icloud utilises an IMAP process not POP3. Unfortunately, IMAP is not supported with LEAP and there will be issues connecting this to LEAP. Not much use to run a business!

Antwort von LEAP Legal Software

Thank you for reviewing LEAP. We take every firm through the software based on the setup. LEAP works with Parallels to use both systems. Office365 Business Premium can migrate your emails from IMAP to Exchange. Contact Support (support@leap.us) for help.

Patrick
solicitor in UK

good product - decent support

Kommentare: Overall LEAP is a fantastic product and when lockdown happened we were able to continue to work uninterrupted.

We looked at a number of different Case management Systems before settling on LEAP. It is a great product . The mobile app version is fantastic which has the ability to drop documents and pictures on the go into files. the staff are knowledgeable and friendly. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was our initial contact provided us with training and guidance and he was great.

The webchat is good so you can get instant contact with the helpdesk. More than often they can resolve it there and then. If they aren't able to solve it there and then sometimes at busy periods call back time can be a few hours. There is a particular issue re forwarding previous emails within LEAP which creates an error message. However LEAP are aware and are working on resolving it. Perhaps some more follow up training would be good.

Antwort von LEAP Legal Software

Hi Patrick, thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and are glad to see you're enjoying the benefits of LEAP. If you require any additional assistance please contact success@leap.co.uk to speak to your Customer Success Manager.

Richard
Attorney at Law in USA

Ease of use

Kommentare: I implemented using LEAP shortly before COVID19 began, which was lucky. Given that my staff worked from home, the ease of use really helped.

I liked that I was able to learn how to use various functions of LEAP in a short period of time. While I am still learning how to use all of its functions, it is not difficult.

Still learning how to integrate all of my existing forms into the program

letztes Jahr

Hi Richard, thank you for your recent review of LEAP. We are glad to hear that the LEAP legal practice productivity solution has improved organization and efficiency for your firm with our cloud-based system which enables you to work from anywhere. Additionally, you can find valuable learning and support resources through the LEAP User Portal here: https://bit.ly/3FkiMNV. We greatly appreciate your feedback and we hope these resources help LEAP provide additional value to your law firm!

Solicitor in UK
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

David Roberts is great - wish leap had a call centre

Kommentare: Difficult set up process but I’m happy with the system now.

Billing and rapid pay cccccccc cccccccc (this box has a minimum of 40 characters required)

Customer service and setting up file. The FAQs are not good enough and the ticket system is too slow. David Roberts has been amazing though. I cannot speak highly enough of him. I would have cancelled if it wasn’t for him.