Why can't all software be like this ?

Bewertet am 1.3.2017
Tom L.
Associate Managing Director
Konsumgüter, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This software fitted our company perfectly. It's easy to use and saves you so much time. SDS4 is easy on the eye and is a software programme you want to work with just by looking at it. Since using SDS4 we have seen an upturn is revenue, efficiency and a drastic decrease in RMA's and returns.
We looked at countless software packages that were all "ok" but SDS4 blew us away from the very first demo.
If you are looking for distribution software for the Electronics Industry look no further than SDS4.

Vorteile: Great to look at
Quick order processing (1 click order processing)
Gives managers control with easy access controls
Authorisation order processing

Just awesome!

Bewertet am 27.9.2016
Bjoern P.
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Vorteile: Where do I begin. After years of searching for the perfect ERP solution for my electronic component distribution business I finally came across SDS4 Distribution. I literally have been searching for a solution like this for years. We have tried 4 other solutions but SDS BY FAR exceeds all we have used - from functionality, to ease of use, to stability of the program - it's top notch. Unlike many other software solutions SDS4 Distribution is windows-based and has a similar feel to Outlook. It can easily be customized and it's processes are very easy to learn. I called my rep and he promptly took almost 3 hours (!) out of his day to demo the software. Support has been just awesome. After initial install a dedicated account rep is assigned to you for all requests. My rep constantly follows up to make sure all is running well. If you need assistance on the fly, contact one of their reps on Skype and your questions will be addressed immediately. We have been using SDS4 Distribution for the last 6 months and are absolutely thrilled with its capabilities!

Nachteile: Nothing. Wish I would have found SDS4 Distribution sooner!

Yes, this is what is all about!

Bewertet am 21.5.2019
Marq I.
Aircraft Agent
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall the support my company has received has been fantastic! Larry always goes above and beyond what is required. The team at SDS has always treated our company very well. They listen to what we need and shows us how to do what we need done. The SDS team is always up to the challenge in ensuring we have what we need and creating a solution if one does not yet exist. The lay out for the system is very pleasing to my likes and has all the features without all the clutter. Having this program has really made our company more efficient and productive. SDS is highly recommended!

Vorteile: Support
Value
Ease of use
Many plug ins to make life easy
Regular updates
Videos to show you how to do tasks
Easy to learn

Nachteile: That it took a while to locate a all in one program for my small business.

Best Software I have ever used. User friendly, tons of applications, customizable and great support.

Bewertet am 26.1.2018
John C.
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: He is one hard worker. he has gone out of his way to make sure my software install has gone perfectly. He spent 10 plus hours making sure things have gone right with my software install and also gave me tons of tips on how to generate business. Super happy with SDS commitment to my company, which Ben played a huge role in.

Vorteile: Overall Satisfaction is Excellent. the support team at SDS have been going above and beyond to walk me through every step in transitioning to SDS4. Pleased with the price. Though, only practice was in training, still- Software is particularly user-friendly. Agent stayed on the phone for training until 8:00 PM during my acquainting of SDS. Can tell he is really a great guy. I have and will continue to recommend Superior Development Systems (SDS) and SDS4 to all colleagues.

Best Software on the Market

Bewertet am 17.7.2017
Nathalie O.
Sales
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Couldn't be any better. and I like the way you can email your professional quotes directly from SDS4 thank you for all the support

Vorteile: Anyone can use it.. Keeps all your customer's information together in one place , Couldn't work without it..

Nachteile: You can quote, invoice, create purchase order and do so much more that you can imagine. you can save all the notes on a click of a bottom. review your quote each day so you never forget any of your customers..

Simple and Effecient

Bewertet am 20.3.2017
Chad R.
Controller
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Since switching to SDS over two years ago we have saved so much time on little things. Our company is in a better place today because of SDS.

Vorteile: The ability to look for parts and see where we got them from and from who at what cost right at our fingers makes this software worth every penny.

Nachteile: We have nothing negative to say about SDS. The tech support system is always available and we love the interface.

Very easy to use

Bewertet am 10.3.2017
Kenneth L.
PURCHASING
Konsumgüter, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I would recommend this to everyone

Vorteile: Everything about it from purchasing to invoicing to emailing to accounting. This is one of the best software.

Nachteile: There is nothing wrong with this software. There is nothing wrong with this software.There is nothing wrong with this software.

Amazing product at an affordable rate

Bewertet am 4.5.2018
Kevin M.
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: better tracking of sales, purchasing, accounting and every other business need for small businesses

Nachteile: that I had to wait 17 years to find it, I was using another program that didn't do nearly as much for way more money

SDS4 IS AMAZING

Bewertet am 15.3.2017
Kevin M.
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been using SDS since 2007 and it has made every aspect of my job easier. Being a small business it is great to have 1 program do all you purchasing, quoting, inventory control, invoicing, and accounting. I can send invoices, sales confirmations, credit card payment request and all other documents thru SDS via email. It saves time and makes us look great to our customers. The staff at SDS are very helpful and get things done in a very timely manner.

Vorteile: The cost compared to similar products in the market.

Nachteile: I don't have enough time to work it better and increase my sales like I know it would.

Game Changer

Bewertet am 17.3.2017
Kyle J.
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I recommend this system to everyone. It has been a game changer for my business.

Vorteile: Very user friendly , easy to access everything , great customer service Larry and Dan are very easy going and very helpful

Nachteile: just learning a new system and flow of SDS4 was the only CON, but once you learn the flow of SDS4 it becomes very easy.

The preeminent CRM software for electronic distributors

Bewertet am 24.3.2017
Peter C.
Account Manager
Konsumgüter, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have used the other software out there and its no where near as quick or reliable. Off the shelf it suits our industry quite well but the team was able to tailor it specifically to our needs. Possibly the most integral tool I rely on daily to turn a profit, brokering is information driven so quick access to relevant data is key.

Vorteile: All

Nachteile: None

No real support

Bewertet am 29.4.2019
Adam C.
Managing Director
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We went to SDS as we wanted to move away from our current unsupported software. We were led to believe that SDS had a team of people to support their software. It turns out there is only one person, and he can be very difficult to deal with, and will go off the grid for weeks at a time.

Vorteile: Decent functionality, suited to our industry.

Nachteile: Very poor response, customer service and support.

Good Software without credibility and integrity

Bewertet am 5.3.2019
George C.
IT manager
Import und Export, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We wanted to purchase 95 user licence and paid for 6 before finalising the purchase, and even paid 9000 more.
Since product is not supported by organisation we didn't fell secure to purchase remaining licence.
Even though we paid/own 6 licence, but in our surprise their right been revoked with out our knowledge.
it was proof to our prediction, we could be hostage in hand of SDS4 specially after going live.
It was bitter experience but we paid high price for the lesson to be learn.
Just I can state the fact and live the decision to you all.

Vorteile: Easy to use and it has some good Function

Nachteile: Support, it is run by person not organisation, no sense of security.